Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Mijhen Highway (Alter World) Empty The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Misao Kamiya Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:13 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:As Misao leaped, the scenery changed around her. From the hot dry of arid desert road during the day, to a dark cold night. the air did not move, and the desert was dark and forboding.

Unknown to Misao, she had leaped into another Hellspawned Limbo without even realizing it.

However, unlike the other demons limbos, this one wasn't immediately apparent. Further up the road, a small campfire was burning slightly in a makeshift camp just off the road, in a vision that would normally be described as a mirage on a hot desert day.

"Hraaaahhhhh!!" She exclaimed, striking down with her blade--into the rocky earth. She blinked rapidly. "Wh, what?!" She gasped, her blurry eyes moist with hot tears. "Wh, where are you?!" She shrieked, the tears continuing to roll down her soft yellow cheeks. She wiped them with the back of her hand, looking left to right abruptly while the tears continued to flow, her breasts bobbing left and right as well as she turned sharply.   Where... where was she? She blinked away the tears, her sniffling as she did her best to dry them. The air felt cold, unmoving and the entire dusty expanse was desolate and devoid of life. She turned to see where the two hunters were, where the burning vehicle was but there was nothing and no one around for miles. "Wh, what...?" She twisted her body around, looking up down and around. Nothing but the empty, dark and freezing desert and the cracked pavement of the large six lane high way that cut across the expanse. "Misao...what did you get yourself into n-n-now...." she began to stutter as an icy chill crawled through her body like an icy frost. She shivered, rubbing her arms under her breasts, jiggling them as she rubbed and hunched over the planted scythe. "G-G-Gods, it's f-f-freezing!" she whined, her pink lips becoming pale and trembling.

It was then, like a moth drawn to flame in the literal sense, she saw a flickering and quivering flame in the distance. She must have missed it with her blurry eyes and during her lash out against the beast which was no longer there. Looking down to retrieve her scythe, she noticed with some level of caution that the pale sickly green glow radiated from her cleavage yet. She looked about once more, wondering if she had been placed under some other Hex brought on by the monster at hand. Yet, the Nemesis Hex never lied. Danger was near, and it was going to draw it closer to her the longer it glowed. She immediately tugged at the scythe, removing it from the crumbling icy earth. She still had the 'SNS'- a Saturday Night Special, as the kind firearms dealer had called it. Some forty-five caliber double barrel two shot pistol. Said it works wonders at close range, but she should try not to fire at a target more than three or four meters away as the range was 'piss poor'. She was more trained with the scythe, having been taught how to utilize bladed pole based weapons by her family bodyguard before he passed away, again another sin caused by her, and the Nemesis Hex she bared.

She ventured forth, keeping the scythe in it's active state yet while traversing the freezing desert. She still had no idea if this was yet some trick to deceive her, so she remained cautious till she made her way to the open flame. It seemed to be a part of some makeshift camp as she got within twenty five feet or so of the camp. "H-Hello?!" She called out, her voice echoing as she did, alerting her presence before approaching the campfire. She couldn't help but announce her presence. If this wasn't a trick, she didn't want to startle someone with her weapon. However, she couldn't help but notice something felt...very off about where she was. It seemed like the stretch of Mijhen Highway she had been on, but the air... or lack of movement therein, with the missing dragon and fighters and the truck engulfed in flames- none of this added up.

"Hello?" she called again. "Anyone there? If so, I'm coming in! I don't mean any harm!" she added.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

The Mijhen Highway (Alter World) Empty Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 am

Misao Kamiya wrote:"Hraaaahhhhh!!" She exclaimed, striking down with her blade--into the rocky earth. She blinked rapidly. "Wh, what?!" She gasped, her blurry eyes moist with hot tears. "Wh, where are you?!" She shrieked, the tears continuing to roll down her soft yellow cheeks. She wiped them with the back of her hand, looking left to right abruptly while the tears continued to flow, her breasts bobbing left and right as well as she turned sharply. Where... where was she? She blinked away the tears, her sniffling as she did her best to dry them. The air felt cold, unmoving and the entire dusty expanse was desolate and devoid of life. She turned to see where the two hunters were, where the burning vehicle was but there was nothing and no one around for miles. "Wh, what...?" She twisted her body around, looking up down and around. Nothing but the empty, dark and freezing desert and the cracked pavement of the large six lane high way that cut across the expanse. "Misao...what did you get yourself into n-n-now...." she began to stutter as an icy chill crawled through her body like an icy frost. She shivered, rubbing her arms under her breasts, jiggling them as she rubbed and hunched over the planted scythe. "G-G-Gods, it's f-f-freezing!" she whined, her pink lips becoming pale and trembling.

It was then, like a moth drawn to flame in the literal sense, she saw a flickering and quivering flame in the distance. She must have missed it with her blurry eyes and during her lash out against the beast which was no longer there. Looking down to retrieve her scythe, she noticed with some level of caution that the pale sickly green glow radiated from her cleavage yet. She looked about once more, wondering if she had been placed under some other Hex brought on by the monster at hand. Yet, the Nemesis Hex never lied. Danger was near, and it was going to draw it closer to her the longer it glowed. She immediately tugged at the scythe, removing it from the crumbling icy earth. She still had the 'SNS'- a Saturday Night Special, as the kind firearms dealer had called it. Some forty-five caliber double barrel two shot pistol. Said it works wonders at close range, but she should try not to fire at a target more than three or four meters away as the range was 'piss poor'. She was more trained with the scythe, having been taught how to utilize bladed pole based weapons by her family bodyguard before he passed away, again another sin caused by her, and the Nemesis Hex she bared.

She ventured forth, keeping the scythe in it's active state yet while traversing the freezing desert. She still had no idea if this was yet some trick to deceive her, so she remained cautious till she made her way to the open flame. It seemed to be a part of some makeshift camp as she got within twenty five feet or so of the camp. "H-Hello?!" She called out, her voice echoing as she did, alerting her presence before approaching the campfire. She couldn't help but announce her presence. If this wasn't a trick, she didn't want to startle someone with her weapon. However, she couldn't help but notice something felt...very off about where she was. It seemed like the stretch of Mijhen Highway she had been on, but the air... or lack of movement therein, with the missing dragon and fighters and the truck engulfed in flames- none of this added up.

"Hello?" she called again. "Anyone there? If so, I'm coming in! I don't mean any harm!" she added.

A figure cloaked in black, who sat watching the flames of the dim campfire from under it's hood seemingly cast it's gaze towards the newcomer.

"Do not worry, you can't do any more to me than this world has already..." replied a voice laced with depressing sadness and sorrow, marred only by however long it had been in that state.

Once Misao had come close enough, the stranger indicated to a cleaned rock, that had a type of floormat placed over it, where one could sit comfortably in this arid, rocky environment without getting jabbed by sharp rocks.

"I take it you have many questions..." asked the stranger.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:49 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

A figure cloaked in black, who sat watching the flames of the dim campfire from under it's hood seemingly cast it's gaze towards the newcomer.

"Do not worry, you can't do any more to me than this world has already..." replied a voice laced with depressing sadness and sorrow, marred only by however long it had been in that state.

Once Misao had come close enough, the stranger indicated to a cleaned rock, that had a type of floormat placed over it, where one could sit comfortably in this arid, rocky environment without getting jabbed by sharp rocks.

"I take it you have many questions..." asked the stranger.

As she got closer, she noted the figure and their odd demeanor. She couldn't ascertain if they were male or female from their shape. She felt weary, looking at them with some fear, considering the Hex still glowed menacingly, but she could not deny the warmth of the fire. She was glad that other creatures beside herself couldn't see the mark. Well... with exception of demons. They...seemingly could sense the mark, or see its sickly green light. Even some of the humans on Galiavan could feel it, if their hearts were dark enough.

"Th-thanks..." she said, still unsure by it's words as she made her way over to the rock, sitting awkwardly upon it while she felt the dark frost melt away her smooth, curvaceous bodice. She still shivered, placing the scythe beside her as she looked over at them. "I...suppose I do. Allow me to present myself then, formally. Misao Kamiya, last...of the Kamiya's." She said this with a low, sorrowful tone. "With that out of the way, I will now begin with the most important question, who are you? Secondly, what do you mean by this world? This... this is still the Gailden Wastes is it not? It's very... similar, but...." she paused, looking about. "Very different..." she finished, frowning.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:05 am

The hooded figure nodded at Misao's introduction, before going silent, listening to her description, and her questions.

"I am... or rather, was, Serontyyr, the last surviving member of my race, and for a year, the last living being on my planet. To answer your question Misao, no, you are no longer on Galivan at all... You have inadvertently entered a limbo. A nexus between life and death."

To make this point, the cloaked being reached down beside itself. Instead of a hand, 3 prehensile appendages, a mottled dark green in color. Together they picked up a small skull from the sand.

"This is the long dead skull of an Inu. an analogue of what your kind considers a canine companion, or a 'house dog'. Primm was my last companion, the only other living thing on this planet, before 'they' finally found me."

The beings eyes turned around, and Misao's eyes finally adjusted to the darkened desert road, almost as if it had illuminated on it's own. All around the campsite were bones. the bones of hundreds of thousands of beings, great and small, they littered the tundras and dunes as far as the eye could see.

"They came for us... The same Hell Horde invasion that now targets your world... They came for us in relentless unending numbers. Their technology, powers, skill at war, and overwhelming numbers overcame any opposition we could muster... in less than a month, my people, and every other lifeform on the planet besides, was obliterated, assimilated, or enslaved and taken... I alone managed to survive, oly to bear witness to the creatures even taking my whole planet into their realm..."

The stranger's gaze averted upward... now the strangest site of all could be seen. Planets... dozens of worlds and their moons, hung suspended, twirling in the darkened twilight. light and warmth was comming from somewhere unknown, but it allowed the planets to remain functionally inhabitable.

"Only one in a vast numberless collection... we were just a part of their routine..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:17 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The hooded figure nodded at Misao's introduction, before going silent, listening to her description, and her questions.

"I am... or rather, was, Serontyyr, the last surviving member of my race, and for a year, the last living being on my planet. To answer your question Misao, no, you are no longer on Galivan at all... You have inadvertently entered a limbo. A nexus between life and death."

To make this point, the cloaked being reached down beside itself. Instead of a hand, 3 prehensile appendages, a mottled dark green in color. Together they picked up a small skull from the sand.

"This is the long dead skull of an Inu. an analogue of what your kind considers a canine companion, or a 'house dog'. Primm was my last companion, the only other living thing on this planet, before 'they' finally found me."

The beings eyes turned around, and Misao's eyes finally adjusted to the darkened desert road, almost as if it had illuminated on it's own. All around the campsite were bones. the bones of hundreds of thousands of beings, great and small, they littered the tundras and dunes as far as the eye could see.

"They came for us... The same Hell Horde invasion that now targets your world... They came for us in relentless unending numbers. Their technology, powers, skill at war, and overwhelming numbers overcame any opposition we could muster... in less than a month, my people, and every other lifeform on the planet besides, was obliterated, assimilated, or enslaved and taken... I alone managed to survive, oly to bear witness to the creatures even taking my whole planet into their realm..."

The stranger's gaze averted upward... now the strangest site of all could be seen. Planets... dozens of worlds and their moons, hung suspended, twirling in the darkened twilight. light and warmth was comming from somewhere unknown, but it allowed the planets to remain functionally inhabitable.

"Only one in a vast numberless collection... we were just a part of their routine..."

The name sounded alien as the being before her, and felt it best to not attempt to say the name out loud. The Hex on her chest liked to draw out the bad nature in others, so she often did her best not to offend anybody she met. "I'm... sorry about your companion." she says gulping, still trying to get over the fact they were not on Galiavan, but on Serontyyr's homeworld. She looked about at the endless dunes of bones, and her yellow skin paled, her body shivered, but not due to the cold. She looked up as well, noting the various planets and moons over head. "H-how did I get here...? I was just attempting to attack a beast when I... appeared here." she gulped again, feeling weak as she brought her arms under her breasts, trying not to freak out in such polite company while at the same time fight off the urge to shriek like a banshee.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:26 am

Misao Kamiya wrote:The name sounded alien as the being before her, and felt it best to not attempt to say the name out loud. The Hex on her chest liked to draw out the bad nature in others, so she often did her best not to offend anybody she met. "I'm... sorry about your companion." she says gulping, still trying to get over the fact they were not on Galiavan, but on Serontyyr's homeworld. She looked about at the endless dunes of bones, and her yellow skin paled, her body shivered, but not due to the cold. She looked up as well, noting the various planets and moons over head. "H-how did I get here...? I was just attempting to attack a beast when I... appeared here." she gulped again, feeling weak as she brought her arms under her breasts, trying not to freak out in such polite company while at the same time fight off the urge to shriek like a banshee.

Serontyyr's shaded face seemed to smile slightly. "I appreciate that. Although, it has been some considerable time since then. I don't know how long...."

The alien's face looked back into Misao's question. "Your hex, along with your inattention to magical pull at the time allowed the 'Hunter' to draw you here, into this dead place..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:15 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Misao Kamiya wrote:The name sounded alien as the being before her, and felt it best to not attempt to say the name out loud. The Hex on her chest liked to draw out the bad nature in others, so she often did her best not to offend anybody she met. "I'm... sorry about your companion." she says gulping, still trying to get over the fact they were not on Galiavan, but on Serontyyr's homeworld. She looked about at the endless dunes of bones, and her yellow skin paled, her body shivered, but not due to the cold. She looked up as well, noting the various planets and moons over head. "H-how did I get here...? I was just attempting to attack a beast when I... appeared here." she gulped again, feeling weak as she brought her arms under her breasts, trying not to freak out in such polite company while at the same time fight off the urge to shriek like a banshee.

Serontyyr's shaded face seemed to smile slightly. "I appreciate that. Although, it has been some considerable time since then. I don't know how long...."

The alien's face looked back into Misao's question. "Your hex, along with your inattention to magical pull at the time allowed the 'Hunter' to draw you here, into this dead place..."

She shivered yet, almost missing the creature's appreciation, but noting the warmth which made her feel as though it had not heard such kind words in many years, if not centuries... their disposition made her feel a little more at ease, but wouldn't remove the harsh chill that ran up and down the length of her spine. Especially at the mention of the Hex...

"My Hex... did this? Who-what, what do you mean by 'Hunter'?" she asked, feeling the blood drain from her face. She quivered there like a leaf, feeling a sense of dread now begin to fill her body, clouding her spirit slowly, but surely. She gulped dry air, her amber green eyes flashing from the creature, Serontyyr's to the edges of the campfire and to the expanse beyond. All the while, the Hex under her left breast continued to pulse with that viscous green glow.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:43 pm

Misao Kamiya wrote:She shivered yet, almost missing the creature's appreciation, but noting the warmth which made her feel as though it had not heard such kind words in many years, if not centuries... their disposition made her feel a little more at ease, but wouldn't remove the harsh chill that ran up and down the length of her spine. Especially at the mention of the Hex...

"My Hex... did this? Who-what, what do you mean by 'Hunter'?" she asked, feeling the blood drain from her face. She quivered there like a leaf, feeling a sense of dread now begin to fill her body, clouding her spirit slowly, but surely. She gulped dry air, her amber green eyes flashing from the creature, Serontyyr's to the edges of the campfire and to the expanse beyond. All the while, the Hex under her left breast continued to pulse with that viscous green glow.

Serontyyr shook his head. "No, not by itself anyway. It only acted as the anchor for her power, a locator beacon if you will."

However, the frown returned when Misao inquired about the Hunter. His eyes drifted off to the side, and the scene changed. They could see a ruined city aflame with war and death. "This was the scene from every city, town and village on my world. In mere hours, the tides of destruction swallowed my civilisation whole."

Creatures like himself were being stalked, hunted down, and consumed by wide varieties of monsters. some small, some large indeed. Magics and rockets exploding everywhere, destroying buildings relentlessly, sending the city to ground with reckless abandon.

Soon, the creatures left the dead world. All but one of the titan demons, who managed to detect the presence of survivors. She, for the creature was most definitely feminine despite her immense muscle structure, allowed most of the Horde to depart, allowing her to hunt alone.

"A Hellfire Queen, she is the one referred to as The Hunter." came Serotyyr's voice, laced with hatred. "She hunted down the survivors, the  few that managed to escape the carnage of our cities, and fled into the wild. Fighting her was out of the question though... all we could do was keep running..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Serontyyr shook his head. "No, not by itself anyway. It only acted as the anchor for her power, a locator beacon if you will."

However, the frown returned when Misao inquired about the Hunter. His eyes drifted off to the side, and the scene changed. They could see a ruined city aflame with war and death. "This was the scene from every city, town and village on my world. In mere hours, the tides of destruction swallowed my civilisation whole."

Creatures like himself were being stalked, hunted down, and consumed by wide varieties of monsters. some small, some large indeed. Magics and rockets exploding everywhere, destroying buildings relentlessly, sending the city to ground with reckless abandon.

soon, the creatures left the dead world. All but one of the titan demons, who managed to detect the presence of survivors. She, for the creature was most definitely feminine despite her immense muscle structure, allowed most of the Horde to depart, allowing her to hunt alone.

"A Hellfire Queen, she is the one referred to as The Hunter." came Serotyyr's voice, laced with hatred. "She hunted down the survivors, the  few that managed to escape the carnage of our cities, and fled into the wild. Fighting her was out of the question though... all we could do was keep running..."

Misao frowned at the images shown before her, and bowed her head. "I...have no words for how truly sorry I am for you and your race. Such a fate is cruel, and shouldn't have been placed upon this world; neigh, any world." She says with a trembling tone. She wished she was able to do something, but she was weak, and only made things worse for herself, and the people around her. Her burden, and her sin.

She shivered at the appearance of the large being, the Hunter or rather 'Huntress' as it was clear from her nude body. She was athletic and very muscular, with abs that she'd seen only on weight lifters or strong men. Not only that, she was...tall. She had to be twenty-five or thirty-five feet in height, and had short blazing crimson hair between her massive obsidian horns. Blazing red eyes like an embers flame glowed behind those crimson strands as she sneer and led the hunt, smiling with those conical and glittering teeth, dripping with with excitement. She supported a massive bust as well, despite her muscular build, and displayed such frightening strength, that when the image of her vanished, Misao was finally able to breath again.

After seeing this, hearing what the creature said, she turned to them with a pale yet sincere look. "How... how did you escape?" she gulped, and then for a moment she was sure she knew the answer. It was... obvious now that she realized it. "You...didn't...did you?" the words made no sense to her ears, but her heart... her heart was telling her that this planet was dead. There had been no survivors.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:45 pm

Serontyyr shook his head sadly. "No... I was the last, but I did not escape. When Primm died, I only survived him by a few hours. But with the Huntress so close to my trail, my time was over, and I knew it..."

The image changed, and started showing the alien's final moments. Serontyyr's nimble dashing through the decaying forests, tundras and crags in an effort to evade the titan's claws. For months he had managed to evade the invaders and their death squads. but now, this lone hunting titaness was on him. She had already killed his last remaining friend Primm, now she wanted him.

His thoughts became a shellshcoked jumble as the titaness sent a blast of energy right in front of him. The dry rocks exploded into a shower of shrapnel that shredded his legs as he tried to dive aside behind some rocks, but he was caught. Too slow he was in reacting, and now, his shredded legs could no longer carry him, and his weapons were no match for the physical and magical power of the Hellfire Queen.

The approaching demoness was not gentle or subtle, she cared not for Serontyyr's discomfort as she roughly grabbed the alien by his damaged legs and started consuming him brutally. Her conical teeth gripping into his wounded legs, dragging him down her gullet.

From Misao's perspective, the alien's screams of pain were terrifying, dark purple blood ran down the monsters chin and lips as she threw her head back, allowing easier passage of her prey. And within seconds, a final swallow silenced Serontyyr's screams, as his capturess sent him to his doom.

With his death, the planet was well and truly dead. No other living being existed on it's once rich surface. With a smile, the Hellfire Queen vanished, returning home. Her mission complete.

"That was... over 500 million years ago." Serontyyr by the campfire spoke again. "The bodies and spirits of my people long dead have since found themselves used in Hell's society... From objects and parts in their machines, to slaves, renewable food sources, and even as weapons... All mortal life has purpose beyond death to these demons. There is no rest for those conquered by them."

The hooded creatures gaze looked back to Misao "Prey... Prey to whatever dieties you believe in, that this fate does not befall your world... or your dimension..."

However, before Serontyyr could elaborate any further, his voice suddenly became muffled and the surface of his form, cloak and all changed... Instead of a dark green like his tendrilled hand was, it was a dark tan in color... covered in what looked like a rubber sheet.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:11 pm

I don't want this to happen to my world, my existence. Such a hideous fate... I would not wish this even upon my enemies... she thought, grimacing as she watched the demoness take pleasure in her catch, wincing as she heard the crunch then deep swallowing gulp. She has had her share of hearing such noises happening to the companions or bystanders caught in the wake of her Hex. In fact, she herself had nearly been devoured twice, but had never fully went 'all the way down' by some shred of dumb luck. "500 Million years... as a wandering spirit?" she began when she noticed him begin to shutter, his voice becoming muffled as both flesh and cloak began changing, his flesh becoming tan in color. "H-hey! What's going on?!" she restarted, grabbing his arm. "Cer-Se-Serontyyr!" she cried, shaking his arm; her eyes wide with horror. "Gods... what's going on?" she silently asked, unable to get a hold of him. She felt the Hex sting, which was new for her, and she drew her hands away, cupping her left tit where the sickly glow was crimson before becoming that puke green color. She looked at the glow in disbelief, feeling her heart rising to her throat, unable to let out a cry of shock, surprise or fear. What...what the hell just happened? The Hex just glowed red! It's...NEVER done that! Her mind screamed, feeling cold sweat drip down her cheek and neck.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:34 pm

Serontyyr could not reply, as the shadow loomed up behind him. suddenly it became clear. Serontyyr was being subsumed into a wall of flesh behind and beneath him. From beneath the powdered sand and piles of splintered bone, the titan of the visions was sitting up. And attached to her own left breast was the twisted remnants of this limbo's last living victim.

Serontyyr's body was absorbed beneath the skin and flesh of the beast, his writhing face was the last thing Misao would see of him, before he disappeared completely.

Finally, the monsters head went upright, and a huge pair of glowing crimson eyes opened to look at the fresh mortal.

"Hmmmm, and now you know the story of this limbo... What I based it on. I was young then, having chosen to forgo Cyberization in favor of keeping my powers whole. Seems like it pays off, the amount of mortals I can ensnare in this place."

The Hellfire Queen glaced down at her own chest, and smirked savagely "Didn't think the little bastard had that much self will left in him... I think a few more thousand years of personal torture should quiet him down." she gloated as he caressed the spot on her breast where Serontyyr disappeared.

The titan's other hand however went to lash out at Misao, trying to snatch her up quickly.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:54 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Finally, the monsters head went upright, and a huge pair of glowing crimson eyes opened to look at the fresh mortal.

"Hmmmm, and now you know the story of this limbo... What I based it on. I was young then, having chosen to forgo Cyberization in favor of keeping my powers whole. Seems like it pays off, the amount of mortals I can ensnare in this place."

She looked up, jaw agape as the Titaness appeared from the sands, reabsorbing the friendly being into her large oversized tit. The left breast bounced slightly, Serontyyr's face the last thing Misao saw before he vanished completely. Her knees became weak, her heeled boots barely able to keep her supported. She looked at the beast before her in silence, tall and menacing as she was depicted in the visions, and her blazing eyes looking down at her made Misao's heart nearly stop beating. She was beside the flames, yet Misao felt as cold as Izhevesk's Ice Caps. Her lower jaw kept trembling, her glossy pink lips twitching as if she was trying to scream.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The Hellfire Queen glaced down at her own chest, and smirked savagely "Didn't think the little bastard had that much self will left in him... I think a few more thousand years of personal torture should quiet him down." she gloated as he caressed the spot on her breast where Serontyyr disappeared.

The titan's other hand however went to lash out at Misao, trying to snatch her up quickly.

She remained there, for a moment, dumbfounded by the new terrifying being before her. So much rage, and pain filled her weary heart she shook in place and just as the being swept her hand at Misao! She ducked, falling onto her chest as the hand swung over her, causing her silky lolita dress to billow and flap. She rolled to the right, getting up and grabbed her Double Scythe still perched upon the crags behind her. "You...bitch!" She exclaimed striking out with one of the scythe's heads upon the hand which had been trying to grab her. Despite her fear, she was angry. This being was cruel, and Serontyyr though he and his people long dead, shouldn't have had to suffer what fates they were given. She wanted to speak out, rage against the Hex on her chest and the cruel fate of the people of this planet and several others likely before it! "HRAAH!" she exclaimed, though filled with passion, cracked with fear as she continued with the full swing of her weapon!
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:14 pm

Misao Kamiya wrote:She looked up, jaw agape as the Titaness appeared from the sands, reabsorbing the friendly being into her large oversized tit. The left breast bounced slightly, Serontyyr's face the last thing Misao saw before he vanished completely. Her knees became weak, her heeled boots barely able to keep her supported. She looked at the beast before her in silence, tall and menacing as she was depicted in the visions, and her blazing eyes looking down at her made Misao's heart nearly stop beating. She was beside the flames, yet Misao felt as cold as Izhevesk's Ice Caps. Her lower jaw kept trembling, her glossy pink lips twitching as if she was trying to scream.

She remained there, for a moment, dumbfounded by the new terrifying being before her. So much rage, and pain filled her weary heart she shook in place and just as the being swept her hand at Misao! She ducked, falling onto her chest as the hand swung over her, causing her silky lolita dress to billow and flap. She rolled to the right, getting up and grabbed her Double Scythe still perched upon the crags behind her. "You...bitch!" She exclaimed striking out with one of the scythe's heads upon the hand which had been trying to grab her. Despite her fear, she was angry. This being was cruel, and Serontyyr though he and his people long dead, shouldn't have had to suffer what fates they were given. She wanted to speak out, rage against the Hex on her chest and the cruel fate of the people of this planet and several others likely before it! "HRAAH!" she exclaimed, though filled with passion, cracked with fear as she continued with the full swing of her weapon!

The Hellfire Queen simply sighed and reached out her hand, quickly grabbing Misao and her scythe out of the air. The blades of the weapon lodged firmly in the creases of the massive hand.

"That was not very smart... My skin can withstand direct attacks from tanks and missiles, plus my magics provide additional protection from damage. What did you hope to accomplish with your glorified toothpick?" the titaness teased savagely as she brought Misao before her eyes, eyes larger than Misao's head...

The Hellfire Queen simply put Misao down by the fire once again, and this time sat all the way up, stretching her arms skyward in a morning stretch of sorts. Misao could hear the large bones of the creature crackle and pop into place, the muscles flexed and relaxed as the demon limbered itself up.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:40 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Misao Kamiya wrote:She looked up, jaw agape as the Titaness appeared from the sands, reabsorbing the friendly being into her large oversized tit. The left breast bounced slightly, Serontyyr's face the last thing Misao saw before he vanished completely. Her knees became weak, her heeled boots barely able to keep her supported. She looked at the beast before her in silence, tall and menacing as she was depicted in the visions, and her blazing eyes looking down at her made Misao's heart nearly stop beating. She was beside the flames, yet Misao felt as cold as Izhevesk's Ice Caps. Her lower jaw kept trembling, her glossy pink lips twitching as if she was trying to scream.

The Hellfire Queen simply sighed and reached out her hand, quickly grabbing Misao and her scythe out of the air. The blades of the weapon lodged firmly in the creases of the massive hand.

"That was not very smart... My skin can withstand direct attacks from tanks and missiles, plus my magics provide additional protection from damage. What did you hope to accomplish with your glorified toothpick?" the titaness teased savagely as she brought Misao before her eyes, eyes larger than Misao's head...

The Hellfire Queen simply put Misao down by the fire once again, and this time sat all the way up, stretching her arms skyward in a morning stretch of sorts. Misao could hear the large bones of the creature crackle and pop into place, the muscles flexed and relaxed as the demon limbered itself up.

Misao let out a sharp cry of surprise as she was held before the eyes of the Titaness, blinking at her as Misao blinked back in turn. She was... very quick, and the moment she was grabbed and lifted she was sure, sure that she was perhaps the dumbest air head having been so reckless to strike out the creature which could snuff her out, snuff all of Galiavan and her entire dimension out; much like the poor memories of the creatures on this planet.

She gulped, legs swaying there, gripping the Scythe's rod tightly, Misao's left breast glowing bright before the beast let her go, setting her down beside the fire. Misao gasped, back stepping with the pole arm in front of her horizontally before she fell onto her butt, and then landed on her back. She let out a whining sound as she kicked the dusty sand, kicking up bones and other such material as she back peddled and scrambled back, with her back against the crag, her fingers, icy and numb by fear, let the scythe go as she climbed up shivering, her large bosom bouncing erratically as she pressed her back against the rock. She looked down at her weapon, then back up at the tall carnivorous beast who was now lolly gaging, raising her massive arms above her head in a stretch as if she had just woke up. Her larger bosom bouncing freely without any sort of support. To Misao, she had surmised her Hex woke this giant up, muscles that sounded like they hadn't moved in ages creaked and popped, the tough flesh stretching and jiggling as she made her unsubtle movements as opposed to Misao's.

Misao's breasts bounced from the slight tremors caused with the nameless creature before her's general movement, the pale yellow flesh jiggling without much modesty.

Holy fudge... she's fucking enormous! I knew she was big, but... Gods, I need to get away before she starts calling me her morning snack... she thought, gulping at the thought and began to slowly inch to the right of the rocky outcropping, dragging her body slowly away from the giant tanned beast.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:57 am

With a seemingly carefree attitude, the great demoness stopped stretching, and merely looked at the human unimpressively. "5 minutes... I'll give you a head start. It's no fun to just gobble up mortals without the thrill of the chase. Besides, that hex mark you have is intriguing to study under different circumstances and pressures. Who knows, maybe it'll give you a way to escape me..."

The demons words seemed odd, like she was dropping a hint of some sort.

"5 minutes... startiiiiiiiing now" she announced. then her eyes began to focus intently on Misao, and her hex mark.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:09 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:With a seemingly carefree attitude, the great demoness stopped stretching, and merely looked at the human unimpressively. "5 minutes... I'll give you a head start. It's no fun to just gobble up mortals without the thrill of the chase. Besides, that hex mark you have is intriguing to study under different circumstances and pressures. Who knows, maybe it'll give you a way to escape me..."

The demons words seemed odd, like she was dropping a hint of some sort.

"5 minutes... startiiiiiiiing now" she announced. then her eyes began to focus intently on Misao, and her hex mark.

She paused, looking absolutely pale. "Wh, what?!" she gulped, her heart leaping in her throat. The relative impassive nature didn't help either as she looked up, her heart beating rapidly. She really had no choice but to run, her blood becoming ice. She didn't need any further permission to run, so she did, kicking up bones and sand as she sprinted away from the flames. She had no idea where to run to, where to hide. She was on the limbo version of a planet which no longer existed, hunted by a lazy demoness who was the one responsible for the planet's destruction!

I'm not dying here, Gods I will NOT DIE HERE! She thought, her bulbous breasts bobbing, her breathing heavy and her heeled boots occasionally tripping over rocks or the lace hem of her dress, her pantyhose covered in dust as she slid down a dune on her butt, and continued running; all the while the Nemesis Hex continued to glow between her jiggling tits!
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:16 am

The Hellfire Queen grinned a toothy grin as her prey disappeared into the bone filled crags. Once five minutes was over, she officially finished stretching, her body now limbered up, and her eyes flashed amber yellow in the darkness. She knew Misao was well beyond human vision now, but not from her senses. She picked up the woman's discarded scythe like weapon and looked it over for a few seconds. She could very easily simply crumple the thing in her hand like so much tinfoil, but thought of a better use for it.

With that in mind, she began to twirl the little metal device between her fingers like a coin, before she took off running after Misao in a long stride the demoness's immense hooves rumbling the ground with every step. With her immense size, it would not take long for her to catch up to Misao.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:35 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Hellfire Queen grinned a toothy grin as her prey disappeared into the bone filled crags. Once five minutes was over, she officially finished stretching, her body now limbered up, and her eyes flashed amber yellow in the darkness. She knew Misao was well beyond human vision now, but not from her senses. She picked up the woman's discarded scythe like weapon and looked it over for a few seconds. She could very easily simply crumple the thing in her hand like so much tinfoil, but thought of a better use for it.

With that in mind, she began to twirl the little metal device between her fingers like a coin, before she took off running after Misao in a long stride the demoness's immense hooves rumbling the ground with every step. With her immense size, it would not take long for her to catch up to Misao.

Misao had to find a place to hide, after all, Serontyyr's warning (or was it the Hellfire Queen's plan after all?), showed that the bestial woman would easily out run her, she would need to find lie low and try to keep herself from being spotted, but she knew the Hex was going to work against her some how. Her cleave glowed light green as she continued to run, swearing she could hear the creature getting closer to her! Her beating heart was beating like a rabbits, and her body despite the cold around her began to sweat from this exercise. She felt tired, the cold was sapping her strength, but she couldn't give up, not here. She finally found something she was looking for, but totally accidental in discovery. She just ran across one of the dunes when she slipped, falling before the opening of a cave set into the dune. She quickly scrambled inside, and began the strenuous process of calming herself down. "Heh...heh...heh..heh..." She breathed heavily, wheezing as she did so. Her heavy breasts bobbing with each deep draw in of air and she could taste copper in her mouth. She covered her mouth with her right hand, hugged her jiggly chest with her left arm and pressed her back against the wall of the cave, which wasn't really a cave as it was an alcove. If the Titaness found her, she'd be it's lunch for sure. She needed to find one of the left over settlements, where narrow streets and buildings would allow her more cover and passages to escape--

But she could hear her. The beast approaching with her heavy hooves beating the sandy plains. She gulped, feeling sweat trickle down from every pore as she tried to make herself appear smaller, shrinking against the interior of the alcove!
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:12 am

The Hellfire Queen continued to run past the small alcove Misao hid inside, until she got 50 meters past her, then she stopped. her glowing eyes lighting up the landscape like a pair of searchlights, scanning the jagged crags and rolling dunes filled with the bones of the long dead.

The creatures muscular back were on clear display before Misao's eyes as her head slowly scanned back and forth, taking a few steps here and there, searching.

At one point, the Hellfire Queen's gaze drifted upward. and she smiled mysteriously. "Hmhmmm, It is almost time. Time, to reduce another world to a lifeless husk..." she said sinisterly.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:59 am

Misao could have leaped out of her skin at the sight of the colossus which has appeared before her. Misao took in the visage of the mammoth's broad shoulders, the toned flesh hugging her body tightly. The creature's hind quarters and legs looked strong and firm, and her body radiated a bit of heat as the cold air hugged them both. Misao shivered, doing her best to remain calm and quiet. She had to hold her breath, wanting to heave and wheeze from her prolonged sprinting.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:At one point, the Hellfire Queen's gaze drifted upward. and she smiled mysteriously. "Hmhmmm, It is almost time. Time, to reduce another world to a lifeless husk..." she said sinisterly.

Misao closed her eyes, trying to not show any emotion in response to the jarring words. She huddled against the wall, trying not to scream or cry as sweat and tears rolled down her warm, pale gold skin. Gods... what am I to do? There is no way I will be able to survive this encounter without some help. I am but a mortal, a cursed one at that. I am unable to receive your sympathy, due to this Hex on my chest. Please though... hear me out at least once. We need to stop this creature, let it not ever lay a single hoof on Galiavan's soils. She breathed slowly in, and then out, reopening her long lashes fluttering beads of moist tears as she looked out to the desert with blurred vision. She needed to escape, and her best chance was to find any form of abandoned settlement in which to hide in, she blinked rapidly to remove her tears and allow her better sight.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:10 am

Misao Kamiya wrote:Misao could have leaped out of her skin at the sight of the colossus which has appeared before her. Misao took in the visage of the mammoth's broad shoulders, the toned flesh hugging her body tightly. The creature's hind quarters and legs looked strong and firm, and her body radiated a bit of heat as the cold air hugged them both. Misao shivered, doing her best to remain calm and quiet. She had to hold her breath, wanting to heave and wheeze from her prolonged sprinting.

Misao closed her eyes, trying to not show any emotion in response to the jarring words. She huddled against the wall, trying not to scream or cry as sweat and tears rolled down her warm, pale gold skin. Gods... what am I to do? There is no way I will be able to survive this encounter without some help. I am but a mortal, a cursed one at that. I am unable to receive your sympathy, due to this Hex on my chest. Please though... hear me out at least once. We need to stop this creature, let it not ever lay a single hoof on Galiavan's soils. She breathed slowly in, and then out, reopening her long lashes fluttering beads of moist tears as she looked out to the desert with blurred vision. She needed to escape, and her best chance was to find any form of abandoned settlement in which to hide in, she blinked rapidly to remove her tears and allow her better sight.

"You won't be able to escape her physically. You have to focus your thoughts, and break the illusion, before she finds you. Believe me kid, there are worse than her among the ranks of Hell." The strange voice echoed into her mind. "This is a limbo, a psionic projection. It's only a representation of reality, not reality itself. You have to find a way to free your mind, before she finds you again. And she will find you... She controls the reality of that realm. You have to out think her, and crack the mental blocks."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:38 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
"You won't be able to escape ....hysically. You have .....focus ...houghts, ....break the illusion, ....she finds you. Believe me kid, there are worse t... ranks of Hell." The strange voice echoed into her mind. "This.....limbo, a psionic projecti..It...y a repr...ation of rea...y, not reality ...lf. You have to find ....way to free your mi.....ore she finds you a.... she will find you... She contro....reality of....alm. ........t think her, and crack t....al blocks."

Misao could hear a voice pour into her mind, but it seemed... fuzzy. As if like a radio, the signal was having interference and glow coming from between her breasts seemed to be brighter as she tried to listen to the warbled, yet soothing tone trying to calm her down. What? What's happening now?

She blinked repeatedly, looking about. The sensation was weird, as if someone very tall and earnest was standing beside her for a moment, but then--nothing. The brightness from her cleavage reduced some and she felt alone again. She wanted to call out to the male voice again, to beckon it back, but she was too afraid to use her voice. I have to... focus? This is an illusion? Is that what the voice was telling me? She frowned, shivering as the cold began to encroach once again. She then remembered the titanic woman outside, and turned quickly to see if the beast was still there or not.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:49 am

"Grrrrh... Damn that Prince Edgar, interfering with MY hunt?!" The Hellfire Queen's normally confident sneering smirk was a savage grimace.

"You will NOT Thwart me!" she roared out as her gaze swung immediately towards the small alcove Misao chose to hide in. Both her hands spontaneously lit with dark orange hellfire, while a darker crimson light emitted from between her fangs. "I earned her soul, it is MINE!"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:14 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Grrrrh... Damn that Prince Edgar, interfering with MY hunt?!" The Hellfire Queen's normally confident sneering smirk was a savage grimace.

"You will NOT Thwart me!" she roared out as her gaze swung immediately towards the small alcove Misao chose to hide in. Both her hands spontaneously lit with dark orange hellfire, while a darker crimson light emitted from between her fangs. "I earned her soul, it is MINE!"

Misao looked up, noting the titan becoming restless all of a sudden. She then saw her turn, and all the calm demeanor she had been trying to acquire flatly drained from her body at the sight of the glowing flames around her balled fists and from her fangs. She let out a shrill cry, somehow finding the strength and reason to escape the alcove before this beast had time to burn her to a crisp!

She fled back to the wasteland, running down a dusty slope while hastily grabbing at the SNS weapon clipped to her thigh band under her dress. It would do shit against her, but she still had other uses for it if the demon caught her...

She continued to scream, running down the hill, her mind unable to maintain calmness. I can't concentrate, she knows where I am! I'm going to die, I'm going to die here!! her thoughts shrieked.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next