Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Mijhen Highway (Alter World) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:44 am

The demoness cast her right hand out in a wide arch, causing a wide crescent of flames to emerge infront of her target, Misao. A second wave from her left hand created a second crescent behind her, almost encircling the woman with a wide plume of hellfire.

Then, the Hellfire Queen took in a deeper breath, before exhaling a blood red beam of pure energy, aimed at the last escape route directly behind Misao, even as the bones and sand around her were scorched into ash and glass.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Mijhen Highway (Alter World) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mijhen Highway (Alter World)

Post  Misao Kamiya Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:33 am

Misao ground her heels deep into the silty surface of the desert once the wall of flames appeared in front of her, forcing herself to back up. She then felt the wall of heat from behind her, and she swerved, gasping as the flames encircled her to a degree. "Oh no!" She exclaimed, her breasts heaving swaying left to right as she panicked, looking for a way out. She gasped, hearing the strange hissing noise coming from the Titaness and turned to her. She was readying some sort of blast or ray from her mouth, and covered her face as the blasting force sent up bones and ash, turning the sand to glass.

She fell onto her back, her dress lifting, showing off her pantyhose covered legs and the black and pink side tie thong. Stunned, she winced, and slowly began to lift her back from the sand, her hands grasping at the edges of her dress, yanking them over her shapely thighs with another gasp, her face pink slightly. Really Misao, going to worry about modesty on a DEAD PLANET?! It was then she noticed her weapon was missing. She had lost hold of her weapon during the blast, and she looked left and right, her ponytail whipping in tandem with her bosom. She spotted the small double barrel not too far away, then heard the Titaness, turning to her.

The titaness was glaring at Misao, her face still expressing anger over the matter of Prince Edgar, which Misao didn't fully understand, but tied together the possibility that it had to be the name of the voice which spoke inside her head. She then returned her gaze to her weapon, mouth agape and began to crawl on her hands and knees to it, panting as she reached for her weapon!
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:44 am

The demoness merely frowned at the helpless mortal girl before her, and snorted. "Pfft! What a worthless species, fit only to be consumed... No matter how much help they get, they still can't figure shit out." growled out the Hellfire Queen, her tone deliberately mocking Edgar's attempt to help this one.

He suddenly flicked something at Misao, a glinting metal object sent spinning in the air, and landing right beside Misao. It was her Scythe!

"If you wish to live, then you must fight, in any way you can. The strong always find a way to survive. Face me now, and claim your life and freedom from my grasp, if you can." the demons words were accentuated by the widening of her stance. This was it, fight or die. There would be no middle ground now.

(OOC: Boss Fight Intro Music

)
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:07 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The demoness merely frowned at the helpless mortal girl before her, and snorted. "Pfft! What a worthless species, fit only to be consumed... No matter how much help they get, they still can't figure shit out." growled out the Hellfire Queen, her tone deliberately mocking Edgar's attempt to help this one.

He suddenly flicked something at Misao, a glinting metal object sent spinning in the air, and landing right beside Misao. It was her Scythe!

"If you wish to live, then you must fight, in any way you can. The strong always find a way to survive. Face me now, and claim your life and freedom from my grasp, if you can." the demons words were accentuated by the widening of her stance. This was it, fight or die. There would be no middle ground now.

(OOC: Boss Fight Intro Music

)

Misao gulped, looking upon the glinting blade before her. Her body shook as the beast uttered its mandate. She slowly turned from the weapon to the creature. She was pale, shivering with fear and with the Hex glowing brightly.

She turned to her weapons, shakily grabbing the pistol, slipping it back under the hem of her dress, holstering it behind the thigh band of her right upper thigh. She breathed heavily, slowly reaching for the weapon. "That is what we are. Worthless. We mindlessly graze, only to be lead blissfully into the slaughter house like cattle. But...we are also more than that." she started, grabbing hold of her blade. She used it to help herself up, her body quivering and her eyes shadowed by her bangs. Her lips were sealed into a glossy pink frown.

"Unlike cattle, not all of us go into the slaughter house's doors once at its gate. We trick, or force others to go before us, throw them into the grinder while staying safe on the other side to eat more grass." She yanked the double bladed weapon from the sand, spinning it effortlessly till it the shaft lay across the length of her back, diagonally. "Then... there are cattle who still try to pull themselves from the grinder, despite the fact they are already too far from saving." she looked over to the giant woman, trembling as she then repositioned her stance.

"You must be like a moth, a disgusting bug drawn to me as if I was a flame. Not only because of my Hex, but also for which my Hex was given to me. I am seething with Sin. I carry the sin for my entire family now. The rest...are already gone. No one left, but me. I carry theirs, as well as my own." She says shaking. "I will, redeem myself...YOU HEAR THAT?!" She cried out to the Titan Hellfire Queen. "I will survive till I die. I will keep struggling till I finally rid of this Hex! I don't want to suffer anymore, or cause others pain for my Sin..." she then began to make steps, then sprinting towards the Queen with rage behind her actions. "Hraaaaaaaah!!"
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:12 pm

Misao Kamiya wrote:Misao gulped, looking upon the glinting blade before her. Her body shook as the beast uttered its mandate. She slowly turned from the weapon to the creature. She was pale, shivering with fear and with the Hex glowing brightly.

She turned to her weapons, shakily grabbing the pistol, slipping it back under the hem of her dress, holstering it behind the thigh band of her right upper thigh. She breathed heavily, slowly reaching for the weapon. "That is what we are. Worthless. We mindlessly graze, only to be lead blissfully into the slaughter house like cattle. But...we are also more than that." she started, grabbing hold of her blade. She used it to help herself up, her body quivering and her eyes shadowed by her bangs. Her lips were sealed into a glossy pink frown.

"Unlike cattle, not all of us go into the slaughter house's doors once at its gate. We trick, or force others to go before us, throw them into the grinder while staying safe on the other side to eat more grass." She yanked the double bladed weapon from the sand, spinning it effortlessly till it the shaft lay across the length of her back, diagonally. "Then... there are cattle who still try to pull themselves from the grinder, despite the fact they are already too far from saving." she looked over to the giant woman, trembling as she then repositioned her stance.

"You must be like a moth, a disgusting bug drawn to me as if I was a flame. Not only because of my Hex, but also for which my Hex was given to me. I am seething with Sin. I carry the sin for my entire family now. The rest...are already gone. No one left, but me. I carry theirs, as well as my own." She says shaking. "I will, redeem myself...YOU HEAR THAT?!" She cried out to the Titan Hellfire Queen. "I will survive till I die. I will keep struggling till I finally rid of this Hex! I don't want to suffer anymore, or cause others pain for my Sin..." she then began to make steps, then sprinting towards the Queen with rage behind her actions. "Hraaaaaaaah!!"

"She is almost ready... Now to push her over the edge..." thought the demon, an evil smirk crossed her lips. "Then, the Hex this girl carries will mature, and the Empress will have another champion."

The demon feigned indifferent offense. "Hmph, apparently insults are the only weapon you have left. You should have found a way to atone, or remove the Hex without endangering others. At the very least, when I kill, I do so with purpose, under my own will. When you are responsible for the death of entire groups, tribes, and villages, you do so merely by being there. Your very presence is poisonous to life, both innocent and guilty. Who then is worse? Me, who commits genocidal levels of destruction because it is my nature, and the orders of my Empress? Or is it you, the one who draws in monsters unfathomable, simply because she bears a hex mark, and has no control over her own power and body at all. You know you are a ticking timebomb, yet still you persist in endangering innocent people every time you enter a civilized area. You are an unnecessary burden on your own species." The cruel malice of the Hellfire Queen's words stung deeper than any injury, and the demoness knew it.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:51 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Misao Kamiya wrote:Misao gulped, looking upon the glinting blade before her. Her body shook as the beast uttered its mandate. She slowly turned from the weapon to the creature. She was pale, shivering with fear and with the Hex glowing brightly.

"She is almost ready... Now to push her over the edge..." thought the demon, an evil smirk crossed her lips. "Then, the Hex this girl carries will mature, and the Empress will have another champion."

The demon feigned indifferent offense. "Hmph, apparently insults are the only weapon you have left. You should have found a way to atone, or remove the Hex without endangering others. At the very least, when I kill, I do so with purpose, under my own will. When you are responsible for the death of entire groups, tribes, and villages, you do so merely by being there. Your very presence is poisonous to life, both innocent and guilty. Who then is worse? Me, who commits genocidal levels of destruction because it is my nature, and the orders of my Empress? Or is it you, the one who draws in monsters unfathomable, simply because she bears a hex mark, and has no control over her own power and body at all. You know you are a ticking timebomb, yet still you persist in endangering innocent people every time you enter a civilized area. You are an unnecessary burden on your own species." The cruel malice of the Hellfire Queen's words stung deeper than any injury, and the demoness knew it.

As the Demoness made those remarks, Misao flinched in mid swing, swiping the air instead of the demoness's leg. She hesitated, the Hex glowing on her breast made her feel weaker, seeming to be glowing brighter due to these words. "Sh-shut up!!" She exclaimed, striking out again with the other end of the scythe. I know... I don't want others to get hurt... I've lost so many possible friends upon this journey, I... I want it to end! She thought, tears welling in her ducts again as she fully swung.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:15 pm

Misao Kamiya wrote:As the Demoness made those remarks, Misao flinched in mid swing, swiping the air instead of the demoness's leg. She hesitated, the Hex glowing on her breast made her feel weaker, seeming to be glowing brighter due to these words. "Sh-shut up!!" She exclaimed, striking out again with the other end of the scythe. I know... I don't want others to get hurt... I've lost so many possible friends upon this journey, I... I want it to end! She thought, tears welling in her ducts again as she fully swung.

Before Misao's blow could strike, the titan flipped backwards and out of her reach, then began hovering in the air. "You say that within your own mind, but can you truly claim so in your soul? Look again..." The demon sneered, as her hand cast out again, except this time, instead of orange hellfire, she unleashed numberless violet purple and bright sky blue sparks across the graveyard world they occupied.

The blue sparks landed first... changing into transparent, illuminated copies of people. Humans, in various state of injury, both physically and mentally. Many of the spiritual representations were bereft of a limb or two. Some were laying in pools of blood, one seemed to be split almost completely in half vertically... the whispered cried of the dead could be heard on the barest or fearing perceptions. voices Misao had thought long dead.

Then the purple sparks touched down. These were representations of monsters, beasts, demons, and evil beings who had hunted down those innocents with a berzerker rage, and bloodlust triggered by Misao's cursed hex.

"No matter what you do, no matter where you go, no matter how hard you squirm, you brought on the death of thousands, and there was nothing you could do to stop it... save destroying yourself and taking the Hex with you." the evil titaness mocked jeeringly, as the negative energy she fed into Misao's hex mark intensified the memories. The purple spirits attacked the blue ones. Weapons of various kinds used to kill. Swords, spears, axes, carved into the injured spirits with a fervor no mortal should be capable of summoning.

A blue spirit crouched over the corpse of a large wolfhound, crying, and looking fearfully at a purple spirit, who caressed her cheek gently. But the rage on his face was inescapable, and the blue girl knew what was going to happen. A flare of energy gathered in the purple spirits outstretched hand for just a moment, before it exploded, taking the girls head with it. The purple spirits eyes then turned to Misao in anger and greif over what he had just done to his own daughter.

"You even poison families to bloodshed and madness... You have become a virus on your own people. Wallow in your despair Misao Kamiya, then, when you have ripened, I will feast on your tormented soul."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:51 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Before Misao's blow could strike, the titan flipped backwards and out of her reach, then began hovering in the air. "You say that within your own mind, but can you truly claim so in your soul? Look again..." The demon sneered, as her hand cast out again, except this time, instead of orange hellfire, she unleashed numberless violet purple and bright sky blue sparks across the graveyard world they occupied.

The blue sparks landed first... changing into transparent, illuminated copies of people. Humans, in various state of injury, both physically and mentally. Many of the spiritual representations were bereft of a limb or two. Some were laying in pools of blood, one seemed to be split almost completely in half vertically... the whispered cried of the dead could be heard on the barest or fearing perceptions. voices Misao had thought long dead.

Then the purple sparks touched down. These were representations of monsters, beasts, demons, and evil beings who had hunted down those innocents with a berzerker rage, and bloodlust triggered by Misao's cursed hex.

"No matter what you do, no matter where you go, no matter how hard you squirm, you brought on the death of thousands, and there was nothing you could do to stop it... save destroying yourself and taking the Hex with you." the evil titaness mocked jeeringly, as the negative energy she fed into Misao's hex mark intensified the memories. The purple spirits attacked the blue ones. Weapons of various kinds used to kill. Swords, spears, axes, carved into the injured spirits with a fervor no mortal should be capable of summoning.

A blue spirit crouched over the corpse of a large wolfhound, crying, and looking fearfully at a purple spirit, who caressed her cheek gently. But the rage on his face was inescapable, and the blue girl knew what was going to happen. A flare of energy gathered in the purple spirits outstretched hand for just a moment, before it exploded, taking the girls head with it. The purple spirits eyes then turned to Misao in anger and greif over what he had just done to his own daughter.

"You even poison families to bloodshed and madness... You have become a virus on your own people. Wallow in your despair Misao Kamiya, then, when you have ripened, I will feast on your tormented soul."

Misao's blade slammed into the sand, and she covered her face after the fiery blasts boomed around her. She turned, looking to the shapes. "N-no! I..." she exclaimed, her heart dipping into her stomach. "Stop! Please! Leave them alone, it's me--stop killing them, its me you want!" she exclaimed, gasping sharply at the sight of the girl crouched over the wolf hound. "No... please, don't..." she pleaded, beads of tears rolling down her yellow cheeks as she tried to approach the spirits, her hands leaving her scythe embedded into the silty sand. She realized as she got closer, the purple figure took the little girls head.

"NO!" Misao shrieked. Flashes of holding her sister's hand, feeling the warmth of that strange creature's mouth, despite its size swallow her sister whole. Of being spared by her guardian who died not too long ago as he sacrificed himself, and was swallowed alive by a giant sand worm. Misao sniffled, feeling hot tears drip down her cheeks as she fell to her knees, her fingers lacing at lace edges of her dress. "Shu-shut up!" She exclaimed, not wanting to hear the Demoness's jeering any more. "I-I can't take those lives back. I..." She drew the pistol from her thigh, slowly cradling it in her hands. "I...." she brought the twin barrels under her chin. She had two thoughts running inside her:

Pull the trigger. End both your suffering and those around you from a worse fate. You don't deserve this fate. Didn't ask for it. Whats the point to living such a dangerous existence? End it now...ease your quelled body...

Drop the gun. Survive, see to it that the Kamiya family lives on, live for the numerous lives which fell for you. There is a chance you can beat this. There is always someone willing to help, and you will push through this!

Her hands shook, the suicide pistol in her hand rattling with the two point four-five shells jingling in their enclosed cases. She winced, the trigger easing back slowly...before her finger relaxed. "I....I cant...." she says weakly, her hand dropping between her breasts, the gun leaving her hand as it fell into her lap. She leaned over, her large breasts hanging and bobbing while the tears kept flowing. "I...can't allow myself to die!" she exclaimed. "If suffering is my penance for my Sin, I will bear this pain..." she gulped, snuffling as the purple figures gathered around her.

Younger Misao: "You're such a baby--"

Misao blinked, turning to one of the purple lights. She gasped, her body shivering as she saw a reflection of her younger self, bullying one of the deformed kids in Ithtecca. "No...." she said in a small, scared voice. "I've seen this already... don't... don't show me this aga-"

Misao kicked the boy in the face, his teeth spilling onto the street. "Ugh....you got blood on my Mary Janes! Such a filthy boy!" Misao exclaimed, stomping her heel onto the boy's crippled arm, grinding it. Misao seemed to smile, as young and stupid she was at that time, as well as very cruel. "That sloped skull must be effecting your manners you filthy little troll," she snorted, her sisters backing her up with just as cruel a grin, as Misao then kicked the kid in the chest. "Did you honestly think we'd play with such an ugly, filthy little bug like you? You're a zit, a puss filled blemish that the ADN has to put our money, the great Kamiya families fortune into supporting! All to fill your Mother and Father's bellies full of liquor and mead!" She said cruelly, slamming her toe into the child's ribs. "Get out of here, and don't ever cross our paths again you little cockroach!" She exclaimed, her siblings behind her agreeing as they began to pelt the crying child with pebbles and stones, the poor boy running into an alley to escape their wraith.

"STAAAAHP!!!" Misao whined, her eyes wide and wavering as she went to grab at the image of herself which faded as she fell through it, falling to her knees again as she cried. It wasn't too soon after that scene that Misao's eldest sister and brother got ill. Then the witch was involved. Then... the Hex's began to appear on their chests...

She quivered, as other cruel memories she had growing up as a spoiled, rotten blemish of humanity. She covered her ears, still hearing that boy's cries. "Shut up! SHUT UP!!" she shrieked.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:24 pm

"Hmhmhmhmmm, Pride becomes conceit very easily, and conceit is but a short step from tyranny. Imagine the cruelties you and your siblings would have comitted as adults, if the Witch had not planted upon you the Hexogenesis Seed. Ah, but you do not know do you?"

The demoness landed, and she crouched over Misao's despairing form.

"The Witch did not forsee what she had created. Our sundered kin tampered with the Hex Mark. You are but the bearer, but it needs an incubator to truly become it's own life form. Your lifetime has fed the mark well, soon, it will be ready to incubate, then a new demon will be born.... This whole time, the mark has fed on every negative emotion, feeling and thought you have had since you were branded with it. Watch now, while I turn the heart of hellfire loose." the demon's eyes flashed and a crimson light beamed it's way to Misao's chest, right up into the hex mark.

What was being imprinted over the symbol of the burning heart, was something much more complex...

The Mijhen Highway (Alter World) - Page 2 Te_grand_arcanum_by_the1maggot

"This will make you ready.... ready for consumption, then... rebirth."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:44 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Hmhmhmhmmm, Pride becomes conceit very easily, and conceit is but a short step from tyranny. Imagine the cruelties you and your siblings would have comitted as adults, if the Witch had not planted upon you the Hexogenesis Seed. Ah, but you do not know do you?"

The demoness landed, and she crouched over Misao's despairing form.

"The Witch did not forsee what she had created. Our sundered kin tampered with the Hex Mark. You are but the bearer, but it needs an incubator to truly become it's own life form. Your lifetime has fed the mark well, soon, it will be ready to incubate, then a new demon will be born.... This whole time, the mark has fed on every negative emotion, feeling and thought you have had since you were branded with it. Watch now, while I turn the heart of hellfire loose." the demon's eyes flashed and a crimson light beamed it's way to Misao's chest, right up into the hex mark.

What was being imprinted over the symbol of the burning heart, was something much more complex...

The Mijhen Highway (Alter World) - Page 2 Te_grand_arcanum_by_the1maggot

"This will make you ready.... ready for consumption, then... rebirth."

"AHhhh!!" Misao screamed, feeling as though a fire was beginning to form on her chest. The Hex glowed a deep crimson, and was etching its way into her soul... she had to break the connection, quickly.

"Sh-shut up!!" She exclaimed, rolling, twisting away from the crimson beam, and the vicious beast's eyes. She felt the handgun in her lap caress her ankles, and she grabbed hold, pulling it up while standing shakily upon her legs. "You leave me alone! I'm not going to let your strange arcane magic effect me!" She screeched, keeping out of that strange light, firing the gun.

It recoiled in her hand, the .45 round screaming into one of those large eyes where the beam had glared into her from. She then shot the final round, towards the other whilst backing away, bones crunching under her boot making her shutter, the thought of crunching that poor child's arm under her shoe returning, causing her grief. "LET ME GO!!!" she cried, pulling the trigger multiple times, but it was a two shot pistol, and all that echoed from it were dry, clicks.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:52 pm

Misao Kamiya wrote:"AHhhh!!" Misao screamed, feeling as though a fire was beginning to form on her chest. The Hex glowed a deep crimson, and was etching its way into her soul... she had to break the connection, quickly.

"Sh-shut up!!" She exclaimed, rolling, twisting away from the crimson beam, and the vicious beast's eyes. She felt the handgun in her lap caress her ankles, and she grabbed hold, pulling it up while standing shakily upon her legs. "You leave me alone! I'm not going to let your strange arcane magic effect me!" She screeched, keeping out of that strange light, firing the gun.

It recoiled in her hand, the .45 round screaming into one of those large eyes where the beam had glared into her from. She then shot the final round, towards the other whilst backing away, bones crunching under her boot making her shutter, the thought of crunching that poor child's arm under her shoe returning, causing her grief. "LET ME GO!!!" she cried, pulling the trigger multiple times, but it was a two shot pistol, and all that echoed from it were dry, clicks.

The demoness recoiled slightly as her hand went to her slightly injured eye. The smug grin was rreplaced slightly by one of surprise and a little pride. "Hmm, so you did have some little bit of fight in you... Amusing." she said as the eye wound hissed closed, hidden behind the bang of crimson hair.

When the pops of the gun became faint clicks, it was over, and both of them knew it. "All for naught though, now you'll sink ever deeper into despair as your flesh becomes my flesh, and the demon you carry will be given life through that flesh. All the malice and cruelty you summoned as a child will manifest in the being your flesh will give way to, Child of the Abaddon."

With those words, the Hellfire Queen's left hand stooped low to catch Misao...
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:52 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Misao Kamiya wrote:"AHhhh!!" Misao screamed, feeling as though a fire was beginning to form on her chest. The Hex glowed a deep crimson, and was etching its way into her soul... she had to break the connection, quickly.

The demoness recoiled slightly as her hand went to her slightly injured eye. The smug grin was rreplaced slightly by one of surprise and a little pride. "Hmm, so you did have some little bit of fight in you... Amusing." she said as the eye wound hissed closed, hidden behind the bang of crimson hair.

When the pops of the gun became faint clicks, it was over, and both of them knew it. "All for naught though, now you'll sink ever deeper into despair as your flesh becomes my flesh, and the demon you carry will be given life through that flesh. All the malice and cruelty you summoned as a child will manifest in the being your flesh will give way to, Child of the Abaddon."

With those words, the Hellfire Queen's left hand stooped low to catch Misao...

Misao shakily back stepped, her mind broken, her face wet with warm tears, her eyes large at the sight of the creature's healing factor. Her mouth moved, her pink lips trembling as if to say something, but was unable to speak due to her shell shock. She kept backing away, even as the arm came down, pulling the trigger of the useless, empty weapon. She trembled, her large breast bouncing as she shivered. "N-no... no...." she whined, shaking her head vehemently. "No... please..." she gulped, her voice cracking.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:06 am

The huge hands encircled Misao's body, and brought the woman before the creatures eyes proper. The Grand Arcanum that had been imposed over the burning heart Hex blazed brightly on Misao's breast, a deep crimson light.

"But why not? The demon your soul will give birth to will be worthy of Hell. Just as you yourself will be, when you arrive before 'Her'"

The implication of that statement was intensified, as the Hellfire Queen's offhand drifted over it's own abdomen, and there she could see it, a new symbol emerged from the demoness herself.

The Mijhen Highway (Alter World) - Page 2 Leviathan_baphomet_by_dblackthorne-d6ibjaa

And with a smile, the Tianess opened her jaws wide as she lifted Misao high.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:33 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The huge hands encircled Misao's body, and brought the woman before the creatures eyes proper. The Grand Arcanum that had been imposed over the burning heart Hex blazed brightly on Misao's breast, a deep crimson light.

"But why not? The demon your soul will give birth to will be worthy of Hell. Just as you yourself will be, when you arrive before 'Her'"

The implication of that statement was intensified, as the Hellfire Queen's offhand drifted over it's own abdomen, and there she could see it, a new symbol emerged from the demoness herself.

The Mijhen Highway (Alter World) - Page 2 Leviathan_baphomet_by_dblackthorne-d6ibjaa

And with a smile, the Tianess opened her jaws wide as she lifted Misao high.

Her gun dropped, clanging on the scythe still embedded in the sand beneath her. She seemed to come back to reality at the sensation of being lifted. "AHHHHH!" She gripped her hands around the fingers, kicking and screaming as she was lifted. "Please!! NO!" she exclaimed, her large pillowy breasts bobbing and swaying left to right as she struggled over the fingers, kicking her legs out, her nylons hissing and calve high heeled boots smacking with the sound of leather on leather.

"No! I don't want to become a demon! I want to go back home!" She exclaimed, shaking her body, causing those massive tits of hers to jiggle and press against the forefingers of the bestial woman. She saw the glowing mark, blue upon her chest, and then looking up at the beasts face she saw the saliva filled jaws open, an undulating sweaty ribbed throat gaping open sickly with a gasp.

"NOOOO!" She shrieked, her amber eyes pinpricked, but the whites were wide and bulging as she screamed bloody murder. "Gods!! Please don't eat me!!" she exclaimed.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:39 am

"Hnhnhnnnn" the demoness chuckled slightly as her jaws opened wider. The human was not small enough to simply drop into her gullet like a pill, but she wasn't big enough to be overtly obstructive and required chewing. So, the Hellfire Queen simply lowered Misao's head and shoulders into her open maw. She would have slurped up her legs first, but the terrified woman kept kicking and pinwheeling in her grip. The Hellfire Queen's teeth and fangs clamped down on Misao's upper chest, just firmly enough to hold her still. Her tongue danced and lathered up Misao's head, hair and face, tasting her tears.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:04 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Hnhnhnnnn" the demoness chuckled slightly as her jaws opened wider. The human was not small enough to simply drop into her gullet like a pill, but she wasn't big enough to be overtly obstructive and required chewing. So, the Hellfire Queen simply lowered Misao's head and shoulders into her open maw. She would have slurped up her legs first, but the terrified woman kept kicking and pinwheeling in her grip. The Hellfire Queen's teeth and fangs clamped down on Misao's upper chest, just firmly enough to hold her still. Her tongue danced and lathered up Misao's head, hair and face, tasting her tears.

Misao's cries echoed, reverberating the demon's throat, as the Hex on her chest glowed maliciously. Her wide, tear filled terrified eyes darting about the gaping throat ahead of her, and before she knew it her head was completely past the threshold of the demoness's silky lips. "AHhgg---mfp!" she coughed, her eyes narrowing and looking between her nose as the velvety tongue slipped across her face. Salty and sweet to the demoness's tongue, the Hex made Misao a rather delectable item, much had been the fate of her other family members who were eaten by monsters if not murdered or tortured by twisted killers.

Her mini-tophat hair pin undid itself, her ponytail and face covered in a slick film of saliva. "N-n-nooooooo!! Get it off, please no!!" she freaked out, shaking her head as she cried. Outside, saliva accumulated from her lathered head and neck, down her slender shoulders and down her toned back and slid between the pillowy fullness of her breasts which were forced against the Demoness's chin, the saliva covered things dribbling against her flesh.

The sharp conical teeth caught onto the garment of her dress, feeling the shark like teeth press into her flesh, dimpling it. The warm flesh of Misao's body teased tortuously beneath.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:15 am

The demoness smirked at the influence of the hex. It would see the unborn one inside it was desperate to get out. She would oblige her, but not because of the influence. Unlike sundered ones, or more simple beasts and monsters, Hell Demons knew the difference between what was real and what was illusion, be it magical or otherwise.

Still, the Hellfire Queen tasted the difference between Misao's real flavour and the influence induced flavour, and compared the two. In the end, while she could see the allure of sweetening the prize with magical involvement, she still preferred the genuine thing. After all, what is sweeter than a living soul to a demon?

With a shrug of her shoulders, the Titaness grasped Misao's legs with her right hand, and hefted her skyward, while tilting her head back, plunging much more of the woman into her awaiting maw.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:28 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The demoness smirked at the influence of the hex. It would see the unborn one inside it was desperate to get out. She would oblige her, but not because of the influence. Unlike sundered ones, or more simple beasts and monsters, Hell Demons knew the difference between what was real and what was illusion, be it magical or otherwise.

Still, the Hellfire Queen tasted the difference between Misao's real flavour and the influence induced flavour, and compared the two. In the end, while she could see the allure of sweetening the prize with magical involvement, she still preferred the genuine thing. After all, what is sweeter than a living soul to a demon?

With a shrug of her shoulders, the Titaness grasped Misao's legs with her right hand, and hefted her skyward, while tilting her head back, plunging much more of the woman into her awaiting maw.

Misao screamed, feeling her breasts drag up and over, the teeth tearing into the lace of her blouse and edged the already bursting breasts out of their containment. Their springy fullness formed over the velvety tongue, splashing saliva across her yellow flesh. "EEeeeek!!" Misao shrieked, her legs locked by the hands of the beast, only able to twitch her ankles as her dress billowed over the demoness's face, revealing to no one her lovely nylon clad legs and the pink and black stripe thong. Her nylons hissed as she tried to shuffle her body squeeze her way out, but was unable to. Her arms slipped past the threshold of the lips, desperately reaching out, while also trying to cup her large flopping assets as they were being forced into her own face, drenched in thick saliva. "NO-" She coughed, shaking her head as the salty tears continued to flow, the ribbed roofing and gaping throat not too far ahead were illuminated via the bright sickly green glow of her Hex, lighting the way towards her doom.

"MMmmmmpppph!!" her muffled cries came outside, her body wiggling and protesting as the cold air brushed between her exposed thighs, the dress covering the demoness's mouth like a cupcake wrapper.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Misao Kamiya wrote:Misao screamed, feeling her breasts drag up and over, the teeth tearing into the lace of her blouse and edged the already bursting breasts out of their containment. Their springy fullness formed over the velvety tongue, splashing saliva across her yellow flesh. "EEeeeek!!" Misao shrieked, her legs locked by the hands of the beast, only able to twitch her ankles as her dress billowed over the demoness's face, revealing to no one her lovely nylon clad legs and the pink and black stripe thong. Her nylons hissed as she tried to shuffle her body squeeze her way out, but was unable to. Her arms slipped past the threshold of the lips, desperately reaching out, while also trying to cup her large flopping assets as they were being forced into her own face, drenched in thick saliva. "NO-" She coughed, shaking her head as the salty tears continued to flow, the ribbed roofing and gaping throat not too far ahead were illuminated via the bright sickly green glow of her Hex, lighting the way towards her doom.

"MMmmmmpppph!!" her muffled cries came outside, her body wiggling and protesting as the cold air brushed between her exposed thighs, the dress covering the demoness's mouth like a cupcake wrapper.

The demoness chuckled again, the comical look she must've had with the girl's dress draped over her face like she had her head in he candy jar. But the titaness did not keep herself amused for long, as she slurped and sucked Misao in farther up to her waist, before lunging up with her jaws open, before her teeth clamped down around her lower hips, engulfing Misao's pelvis and upper thighs. Now, the long writhing tongue was tasting the human's entire front, while her uvula was almost close enough to brush the girl's face.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:58 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Misao Kamiya wrote:Misao screamed, feeling her breasts drag up and over, the teeth tearing into the lace of her blouse and edged the already bursting breasts out of their containment. Their springy fullness formed over the velvety tongue, splashing saliva across her yellow flesh. "EEeeeek!!" Misao shrieked, her legs locked by the hands of the beast, only able to twitch her ankles as her dress billowed over the demoness's face, revealing to no one her lovely nylon clad legs and the pink and black stripe thong. Her nylons hissed as she tried to shuffle her body squeeze her way out, but was unable to. Her arms slipped past the threshold of the lips, desperately reaching out, while also trying to cup her large flopping assets as they were being forced into her own face, drenched in thick saliva. "NO-" She coughed, shaking her head as the salty tears continued to flow, the ribbed roofing and gaping throat not too far ahead were illuminated via the bright sickly green glow of her Hex, lighting the way towards her doom.

The demoness chuckled again, the comical look she must've had with the girl's dress draped over her face like she had her head in he candy jar. But the titaness did not keep herself amused for long, as she slurped and sucked Misao in farther up to her waist, before lunging up with her jaws open, before her teeth clamped down around her lower hips, engulfing Misao's pelvis and upper thighs. Now, the long writhing tongue was tasting the human's entire front, while her uvula was almost close enough to brush the girl's face.

Misao screamed again, feeling the cruel chuckle of the demon vibrate through her body and her body slipping against the velvety tongue up to her waist, the demon suckling her mortal form. "Ahg! No let me out!! Don't eat me! Please!!" she begged, pounding against the sides of the slimy maw, her clothing becoming tattered by the teeth while soaking through with thick saliva.

She kicked her legs wildly, letting out a tremendous screech as her body slipped further into the maw of the large red haired bitch. The dress clung between the Titaness' teeth, her shapely thighs kicking from the demon's lips, slinging saliva as her muffled, sharp yelps bloated out with the Demoness's cheeks. Misao's nylons began to stretch and tear as well, her thong coating with saliva which also coated her inner thighs.

Misao gagged, crying as she felt the tongue scrap across her belly, pelvis, breasts; her nipples becoming perky as they rolled against the back of the Titaness's tongue, her arms stretched out before the gaping throat, her large, terrified eyes glaring down the sweaty pit ahead of her! "NOooo!" she exclaimed, her voice echoing down the undulating ribbed throat. Glurks and Glorbs could be heard from the saliva spreading like webs across the widening mucous filled throat.

Her knees buckled and ankles sway outside, the sound of fabric being torn mixing with Misao's cries as gravity plus Misao's frilled and lace dress dragging across the Hellfire Queen's teeth stretches the fabric, before it finally yields Misao's descent, the fabric retaining the woman from sliding in further!

Misao's salty, sweat drenched body was at the mercy of the tongue as her full frontal body was upon the soft and warm face of the tongue. Misao's back pressed against the ribbed roofing as the tongue dragged itself across her, making Misao shutter and weep. She was trapped, there was no way out from this provocative location now, with exception of perhaps being squeezed out the Titaness's ass... The thought made Misao scream and wiggle more inside the humid and fetid maw!
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:43 am

Misao Kamiya wrote:Misao screamed again, feeling the cruel chuckle of the demon vibrate through her body and her body slipping against the velvety tongue up to her waist, the demon suckling her mortal form. "Ahg! No let me out!! Don't eat me! Please!!" she begged, pounding against the sides of the slimy maw, her clothing becoming tattered by the teeth while soaking through with thick saliva.

She kicked her legs wildly, letting out a tremendous screech as her body slipped further into the maw of the large red haired bitch. The dress clung between the Titaness' teeth, her shapely thighs kicking from the demon's lips, slinging saliva as her muffled, sharp yelps bloated out with the Demoness's cheeks. Misao's nylons began to stretch and tear as well, her thong coating with saliva which also coated her inner thighs.

Misao gagged, crying as she felt the tongue scrap across her belly, pelvis, breasts; her nipples becoming perky as they rolled against the back of the Titaness's tongue, her arms stretched out before the gaping throat, her large, terrified eyes glaring down the sweaty pit ahead of her! "NOooo!" she exclaimed, her voice echoing down the undulating ribbed throat. Glurks and Glorbs could be heard from the saliva spreading like webs across the widening mucous filled throat.

Her knees buckled and ankles sway outside, the sound of fabric being torn mixing with Misao's cries as gravity plus Misao's frilled and lace dress dragging across the Hellfire Queen's teeth stretches the fabric, before it finally yields Misao's descent, the fabric retaining the woman from sliding in further!

Misao's salty, sweat drenched body was at the mercy of the tongue as her full frontal body was upon the soft and warm face of the tongue. Misao's back pressed against the ribbed roofing as the tongue dragged itself across her, making Misao shutter and weep. She was trapped, there was no way out from this provocative location now, with exception of perhaps being squeezed out the Titaness's ass... The thought made Misao scream and wiggle more inside the humid and fetid maw!

"Hmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaah!" the moan of delight gave way to the creature opening her maw wide once more. This time, the Hellfire Queen simply pressed down on the bottoms of Misao's feet with a clawed fingertip, thrusting Misao headfirst into the gullet now.

Withdrawing her fingers, the demoness looked at the impression of Misao's head and face at the top of her neck, just past her chin-line. Her tongue tasted the full length of the humans body now, lathering her up for the first swallow.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:33 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

"Hmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaah!" the moan of delight gave way to the creature opening her maw wide once more. This time, the Hellfire Queen simply pressed down on the bottoms of Misao's feet with a clawed fingertip, thrusting Misao headfirst into the gullet now.

Withdrawing her fingers, the demoness looked at the impression of Misao's head and face at the top of her neck, just past her chin-line. Her tongue tasted the full length of the humans body now, lathering her up for the first swallow.

"AHHhhhhhh---mmmmmph!!" Misao screamed, as the demoness opened her maw, her dress tearing as the titaness pushed her kicking heeled shoes by the soles, forcing her deeper into the maw. Misao's head and shoulders slipped into the throat, her eyes wide and teary, her head shaking left to right, screaming while her soaked high ponytail flopped left to right: "No no no!! GODS HELP ME!!"

She was cut off, forced to moan with her face being squeezed tightly against the flesh of the female demon's neck, Misao's face expressing pure fear as she wiggled and writhed inside the rippling flesh of the throat. Her feet clicked against the roof of the maw, her thighs and legs against the rolling tongue. The Hex glowed, even outside the Queen, Misao's feminine shape struggling against the demoness's tongue. Misao especially freaked out when the tongue rubbed against her womanhood, her struggles and muffled cries intensifying upon this spot.

Ahead of Misao, darkness and a foul stench, Misao's eyes becoming small like pin pricks as she shivered and sobbed. I'm gonna die here... Gods... my fate, is to become this demoness' meal... why.... why... She clenched her eyelids, tears rolling up her forehead.
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:50 am

Misao Kamiya wrote:"AHHhhhhhh---mmmmmph!!" Misao screamed, as the demoness opened her maw, her dress tearing as the titaness pushed her kicking heeled shoes by the soles,  forcing her deeper into the maw. Misao's head and shoulders slipped into the throat, her eyes wide and teary, her head shaking left to right, screaming while her soaked high ponytail flopped left to right: "No no no!! GODS HELP ME!!"

She was cut off, forced to moan with her face being squeezed tightly against the flesh of the female demon's neck, Misao's face expressing pure fear as she wiggled and writhed inside the rippling flesh of the throat. Her feet clicked against the roof of the maw, her thighs and legs against the rolling tongue. The Hex glowed, even outside the Queen, Misao's feminine shape struggling against the demoness's tongue. Misao especially freaked out when the tongue rubbed against her womanhood, her struggles and muffled cries intensifying upon this spot.

Ahead of Misao, darkness and a foul stench, Misao's eyes becoming small like pin pricks as she shivered and sobbed. I'm gonna die here... Gods... my fate, is to become this demoness' meal... why.... why... She clenched her eyelids, tears rolling up her forehead.

The Hellfire Queen felt her prey's despair and terror now, and it was.... cathartic. Deciding to prolongue this as much as she could, and empower the hex ever more, the demon smiled and opened her jaws just wide enough to grip the feet of her mean between a thumb and forefinger. Then, with an evil glint in her crimson eyes, she took a long, deep swallow on Misao's head. However, the demon maintained her grip, and started playing a cruel game of tug-of-war between her gullet and her fingers! The despair, the fear, and now the choking suffocating pain the Demoness was now inflicting on Misao was euphoric!
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misao Kamiya Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:53 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The Hellfire Queen felt her prey's despair and terror now, and it was.... cathartic. Deciding to prolongue this as much as she could, and empower the hex ever more, the demon smiled and opened her jaws just wide enough to grip the feet of her meal between a thumb and forefinger. Then, with an evil glint in her crimson eyes, she took a long, deep swallow on Misao's head. However, the demon maintained her grip, and started playing a cruel game of tug-of-war between her gullet and her fingers! The despair, the fear, and now the choking  suffocating pain the Demoness was now inflicting on Misao was euphoric!

Misao gagged on rushing saliva as the beast swallowed, closing her eyes as the warm fluid rushed past her body, coating her head and her arms. She shuttered and cried out, the Hex glowing that putrid green while Misao was tortured by the Queen's antics. Her breasts dragged across the Queen's throat as she swallowed deeply, Misao beat her arms about, clawing at the rippling tunnel of flesh around her, her brown hair clinging to her pale, yellow flesh. She squirmed like a worm, her ankles held by the beast, the knee high leather boots slipping between one another as she squirmed. Bits of Misao's dress hung from the Demoness's teeth, like twisted soaked curtains. Misao cried, terrified as her torment continued by the beast, Misao's former cruelty echoing in her skull, almost as if radiating from the Hex as her greed, envy and wraith spilled out of her in heaps. "STAAHhhp!" she cried. "I can't die yet!! I CANT!"
Misao Kamiya
Misao Kamiya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:04 am

Misao Kamiya wrote:Misao gagged on rushing saliva as the beast swallowed, closing her eyes as the warm fluid rushed past her body, coating her head and her arms. She shuttered and cried out, the Hex glowing that putrid green while Misao was tortured by the Queen's antics. Her breasts dragged across the Queen's throat as she swallowed deeply, Misao beat her arms about, clawing at the rippling tunnel of flesh around her, her brown hair clinging to her pale, yellow flesh. She squirmed like a worm, her ankles held by the beast, the knee high leather boots slipping between one another as she squirmed. Bits of Misao's dress hung from the Demoness's teeth, like twisted soaked curtains. Misao cried, terrified as her torment continued by the beast, Misao's former cruelty echoing in her skull, almost as if radiating from the Hex as her greed, envy and wraith spilled out of her in heaps. "STAAHhhp!" she cried. "I can't die yet!! I CANT!"

The demoness kept up this mental and physical assault for several long moments as her throat greedily tried to draw Misao in, while her fingers gleefully held the woman's descent in check. Eventually however, the Hellfire Queen let go of Misao's ankle, and with a final series of swallows, sent the girl on her way down.

The bulge in her muscular neck swelled slightly as it churned and rippled the woman's form down visibly. Once the lump disappeared below the monster's collarbone, the 11 pointed pentagram on her torso lit up a sinister violet glow. Now, the circle was complete, and the demon within Misao's Hex could be born from the corrupted flesh of the Hellfire Queen. The demoness herself smiled and laid back on a pile of long dried out bones, even as the illusion of the limbo began to disappear.

Where they actually were, turned out to be a place far worse than a long dead world...
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next