Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mijhen Highway

+9
Nova
Darkstorm Zero
Misao Kamiya
Roxanne Woolf
Aedus
Rain the Rouge Ninja
Megalos
Reiko Miller
Tifa Lockheart
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Mijhen Highway - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mijhen Highway

Post  Rain the Rouge Ninja Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Megalos wrote:"Ughhh..." the dragon grumbled, slowly able to move again. It managed to stagger to it's feet, it's girth sagging beneath him as he garbled out pained grunts. "Errrr...." he grumbles again, half turning towards the Ninja before staggering again. "Damn...bastard... heh.... good news.. is my stomach can accommodate you now." He says licking his lips but cringed. "I don't feel her wiggling inside me, so good chance she's nothing but bones now!" he exclaimed with a pained chuckle, then grunted, stumbling onto one knee, his left arm holding his plump gelatinous belly. "Heh..." he breathed, and slowly started to walk towards the young man. At this pace, he should be able to beat the human before the large ball of light even got close. "Heh... heh... heh..." he chuckled hoarsely. "In...significant ...human. An... insect... more like it..." he managed, making a slow pace like the ball of light at the Ninja's heels!

Rain looked ahead upon noticing the dragon slowly stagger to it's feet, Rain began to also stagger to his feet although he was still a bit wobbly he yanked on his chain blade to pull out of the ground "okay, you overgrown fuck of a lizard lets go" Rain began to swing his chain blade to build up momentum but as he was about to throw the blade at the dragon something he least expected happened....

Reiko Miller wrote:Reiko struggled within the darkness, her oxygen depleting and her body stinging from the boiling liquid. "Gotta...find it...fast."

She desperately swung her arms before her, and then caught something long and hot to the touch. Using her eyes briefly, she could make out the foggy form of her rifle!

The Mijhen Highway - Page 2 B-TacM408_zpsc765b674

She grabbed it by the barrel and yanked at it from the depths. It felt like holding a metal spoon that had been set in boiling water for too long, and she almost dropped it as she made her way to the wooden grip which was hot, but not stinging like the metal pieces of the gun. She positioned herself, legs spread against the walls at either side of her, her back against a wall as well, and she poked the long barrel into the fleshy sac above her. She remembered, she still had a round in the chamber, and the weapon should still fire. "Or I'm getting my money back.." she thought, shouldering the weapon. "Well dirtbag, there's no need for a scope when your this close. Get ready for some killer indigestion you fat fucking lizard!" she thought, her eyes lidded and brows contorted in anger. She grunted, bubbles leaving her nose and mouth and she pulled the trigger, causing the liquid at the front of the barrel to explode, flushing out at it's sides, the deafening explosion of the rifle when discharged muffled slightly by the liquid as the large .408 round tore through the upper stomach lining, and caused Reiko to recoil back, her back laying into the cushioning of the stomach behind her.

The bullet had travelled through the upper stomach she had been in moments before, up through the ceiling of that chamber, through blood and then exploded out from the upper portion of his large girth, parting the scales with a spray of red that showered the Dragon's chest and neck. The bullet continued to scream and then smacked nuzzled into the beast's right breast, half caught between the scales with a steaming and sizzling metallic casing that singed the area around where the bullet had lodged.

Reiko had no idea where her bullet landed, but she needed air! She didn't bother playing with the bolt, and dropped the weapon again, forcing her way to the ceiling again before exhaling at the surface! letting out a sharp cry of pain as well as gulping at the dwindling air.

Rain looked on in shock as the upper part of the beast's stomach exploded "heh, well i'll be damned" Rain then remembered the large orb slowly itching it's way towards him "Oh shit" Rain then spun round and looked at the orb "i nearly forgot about that thing" feeling stronger than he did a short while ago he once again began spinning the chain blade when it was at full speed he swung the chain in a upward arch causing it to slice through the orb the result explosion caused rain's sword to fly out of the ground and spin towards the dragon Rain lunged forward and caught his remaining sword and then turned towards the dragon and raised his sword in a ninja style stance and prepared himself for what may follow.

Rain the Rouge Ninja
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Megalos Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:28 pm

Rain the Rouge Ninja wrote:
Megalos wrote:"Ughhh..." the dragon grumbled, slowly able to move again. It managed to stagger to it's feet, it's girth sagging beneath him as he garbled out pained grunts. "Errrr...." he grumbles again, half turning towards the Ninja before staggering again. "Damn...bastard... heh.... good news.. is my stomach can accommodate you now." He says licking his lips but cringed. "I don't feel her wiggling inside me, so good chance she's nothing but bones now!" he exclaimed with a pained chuckle, then grunted, stumbling onto one knee, his left arm holding his plump gelatinous belly. "Heh..." he breathed, and slowly started to walk towards the young man. At this pace, he should be able to beat the human before the large ball of light even got close. "Heh... heh... heh..." he chuckled hoarsely. "In...significant ...human. An... insect... more like it..." he managed, making a slow pace like the ball of light at the Ninja's heels!

Rain looked ahead upon noticing the dragon slowly stagger to it's feet, Rain began to also stagger to his feet although he was still a bit wobbly he yanked on his chain blade to pull out of the ground "okay, you overgrown fuck of a lizard lets go" Rain began to swing his chain blade to build up momentum but as he was about to throw the blade at the dragon something he least expected happened....

Reiko Miller wrote:Reiko struggled within the darkness, her oxygen depleting and her body stinging from the boiling liquid. "Gotta...find it...fast."

She desperately swung her arms before her, and then caught something long and hot to the touch. Using her eyes briefly, she could make out the foggy form of her rifle!

The Mijhen Highway - Page 2 B-TacM408_zpsc765b674

She grabbed it by the barrel and yanked at it from the depths. It felt like holding a metal spoon that had been set in boiling water for too long, and she almost dropped it as she made her way to the wooden grip which was hot, but not stinging like the metal pieces of the gun. She positioned herself, legs spread against the walls at either side of her, her back against a wall as well, and she poked the long barrel into the fleshy sac above her. She remembered, she still had a round in the chamber, and the weapon should still fire. "Or I'm getting my money back.." she thought, shouldering the weapon. "Well dirtbag, there's no need for a scope when your this close. Get ready for some killer indigestion you fat fucking lizard!" she thought, her eyes lidded and brows contorted in anger. She grunted, bubbles leaving her nose and mouth and she pulled the trigger, causing the liquid at the front of the barrel to explode, flushing out at it's sides, the deafening explosion of the rifle when discharged muffled slightly by the liquid as the large .408 round tore through the upper stomach lining, and caused Reiko to recoil back, her back laying into the cushioning of the stomach behind her.

The bullet had travelled through the upper stomach she had been in moments before, up through the ceiling of that chamber, through blood and then exploded out from the upper portion of his large girth, parting the scales with a spray of red that showered the Dragon's chest and neck. The bullet continued to scream and then smacked nuzzled into the beast's right breast, half caught between the scales with a steaming and sizzling metallic casing that singed the area around where the bullet had lodged.

Reiko had no idea where her bullet landed, but she needed air! She didn't bother playing with the bolt, and dropped the weapon again, forcing her way to the ceiling again before exhaling at the surface! letting out a sharp cry of pain as well as gulping at the dwindling air.

Rain looked on in shock as the upper part of the beast's stomach exploded "heh, well i'll be damned" Rain then remembered the large orb slowly itching it's way towards him "Oh shit" Rain then spun round and looked at the orb "i nearly forgot about that thing" feeling stronger than he did a short while ago he once again began spinning the chain blade when it was at full speed he swung the chain in a upward arch causing it to slice through the orb the result explosion caused rain's sword to fly out of the ground and spin towards the dragon Rain lunged forward and caught his remaining sword and then turned towards the dragon and raised his sword in a ninja style stance and prepared himself for what may follow.

Megalos's eyes went white with pain, his jaws gaped. "Arrrgghhhhhhh!!" he roared, his tone a bone chilling shriek as he stumbled, looking down at the large exit wound left by the round; the latter of which was now embedded between the scales of his right breast and stung the flesh beneath. "F-FUCK!" he cried, scratching his chest, while blood started pumping out in semi-quick rivers from the exit point at the topmost crest of his belly. "Damn it, that rifle! I thought it would have been long gone by now! Damn that impudent wench!" he mentally screamed. He then looked ahead of him, the explosion from the orb garnering his attention now. He looked down at the ninja, his stance perfect, with his blade pointed towards him. "Damn... have I lost to something so insignificant!? Rahhh..." he exhaled, back stepping. He didn't want to flee, but he could sense his life was somehow at high risk now. "Grrrr..." he growled, he twisted his hips, and then let out a tremendous roar as he spun, swinging out his large tail, hoping to crush this inferior being before he had the chance to strike!
Megalos
Megalos
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain the Rouge Ninja Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:49 pm

Megalos wrote:Megalos's eyes went white with pain, his jaws gaped. "Arrrgghhhhhhh!!" he roared, his tone a bone chilling shriek as he stumbled, looking down at the large exit wound left by the round; the latter of which was now embedded between the scales of his right breast and stung the flesh beneath. "F-FUCK!" he cried, scratching his chest, while blood started pumping out in semi-quick rivers from the exit point at the topmost crest of his belly. "Damn it, that rifle! I thought it would have been long gone by now! Damn that impudent wench!" he mentally screamed. He then looked ahead of him, the explosion from the orb garnering his attention now. He looked down at the ninja, his stance perfect, with his blade pointed towards him. "Damn... have I lost to something so insignificant!? Rahhh..." he exhaled, back stepping. He didn't want to flee, but he could sense his life was somehow at high risk now. "Grrrr..." he growled, he twisted his hips, and then let out a tremendous roar as he spun, swinging out his large tail, hoping to crush this inferior being before he had the chance to strike!

Rain still stood in his stance watched as the dragon shrieked in pain "Heh, Well ugly looks li-" Before Rain could finish his sentence the beast's large tail was approaching fast, Rain performed a side flip over the beast's tail he barely dodged the beast but as he landed on his feet in a crouched stance he pulled out his blowpipe and fired three poison darts in quick succession at the dragon "Let's see how you like these little beauties" Rain quietly mumbled to himself.

Rain the Rouge Ninja
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Megalos Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:07 pm

Rain still stood in his stance watched as the dragon shrieked in pain "Heh, Well ugly looks li-" Before Rain could finish his sentence the beast's large tail was approaching fast, Rain performed a side flip over the beast's tail he barely dodged the beast but as he landed on his feet in a crouched stance he pulled out his blowpipe and fired three poison darts in quick succession at the dragon "Let's see how you like these little beauties" Rain quietly mumbled to himself.

Megalos still was swerving on his clawed feet, despite missing his mark. "Damn..." he grumbles, and prepared to launch a multi-Ion blast when the darts smacked his scales, but the one had slammed into the open wound. "Urk...what the hell did you shoot me with?!" he shouted, scraping the darts off with his claws. "Grrr....DIE!" He exclaimed, moving forward, jaws wide and glistening with saliva which showed off his many rows of sharp pointed teeth. He was aiming his head for the young man, and was going to either crush him or grab him with his jaws, which ever came first! His stomach squished against the sand and he let out shrieks of pain as blood continued to bubble out from his stomach wound. "Graaahhhh!" he roared, mouth wide and open.
Megalos
Megalos
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain the Rouge Ninja Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:39 pm

Megalos wrote:
Megalos still was swerving on his clawed feet, despite missing his mark. "Damn..." he grumbles, and prepared to launch a multi-Ion blast when the darts smacked his scales, but the one had slammed into the open wound. "Urk...what the hell did you shoot me with?!" he shouted, scraping the darts off with his claws. "Grrr....DIE!" He exclaimed, moving forward, jaws wide and glistening with saliva which showed off his many rows of sharp pointed teeth. He was aiming his head for the young man, and was going to either crush him or grab him with his jaws, which ever came first! His stomach squished against the sand and he let out shrieks of pain as blood continued to bubble out from his stomach wound. "Graaahhhh!" he roared, mouth wide and open.

Rain stood as the beast came at him mouth wide open, he didn't move an inch and simply waited for the right moment to strike the beast suddenly shrieked as his stomach squished against the sand causing more blood to pour out from his wound the beast let out another deafening roar it was at this moment that Rain would strike the beast's mouth wide open Rain thrust his sword into the roof of the beasts mouth and looked him in the eye "To answer your question, i shot you with a poison dart while it won't kill you but it will weaken you to the point where i may just be able to kill you myself"

Rain the Rouge Ninja
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Megalos Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Rain stood as the beast came at him mouth wide open, he didn't move an inch and simply waited for the right moment to strike the beast suddenly shrieked as his stomach squished against the sand causing more blood to pour out from his wound the beast let out another deafening roar it was at this moment that Rain would strike the beast's mouth wide open Rain thrust his sword into the roof of the beasts mouth and looked him in the eye "To answer your question, i shot you with a poison dart while it won't kill you but it will weaken you to the point where i may just be able to kill you myself"

His large red eyes looked at the ninja, whose sword had been rammed through the roof of his maw, and through the layers of scales above it. Saliva and blood dribbled down and he locked his vision upon the impudent ninja warrior. "D-dam....punk!" he exclaimed, feeling the poison work at him. Lord Sein would not be pleased with this, that he certainly would not!

Megalos screamed again, lifting himself off his chest, as well as the ninja who pinned his blade at the roof of his mouth. "Are you sure you can kill me before I kill you?" he asked the man, and began biting down. "Or...will you fall like that woman? And join her in my belly!!" He cried, his mouth beginning to light up again, as he charged his Ion Blast again. "At this angle, I can't miss!" he thought gleefully, letting out a steady roar as the back of his throat intensified with light!
Megalos
Megalos
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain the Rouge Ninja Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:11 pm

Megalos wrote:
His large red eyes looked at the ninja, whose sword had been rammed through the roof of his maw, and through the layers of scales above it. Saliva and blood dribbled down and he locked his vision upon the impudent ninja warrior. "D-dam....punk!" he exclaimed, feeling the poison work at him. Lord Sein would not be pleased with this, that he certainly would not!

Megalos screamed again, lifting himself off his chest, as well as the ninja who pinned his blade at the roof of his mouth. "Are you sure you can kill me before I kill you?" he asked the man, and began biting down. "Or...will you fall like that woman? And join her in my belly!!" He cried, his mouth beginning to light up again, as he charged his Ion Blast again. "At this angle, I can't miss!" he thought gleefully, letting out a steady roar as the back of his throat intensified with light!

Rain felt slightly worried as the beast lifted him off the ground he looked at the beast "I'm pretty sure i can kill you" Rain comments with grin "Also you say you can't miss but what makes you think i will just hang here and take the blast, Oh and one more thing" Rain shouted louder for what he was about to say "I'm pretty sure that the woman is still alive just SLEEPING while i do all the hard work" Upon finished this Rain placed his feet upon the dragons nose and pushed himself off into a high dive facing away from the dragon he then spun so he was facing the dragon again and threw his chain blade at the beast's mouth as the ion blast prepared to fire.

Rain the Rouge Ninja
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Megalos Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Megalos looked confused, but let out a loud scream, watching as the blade connected with his blast, and the human leaping off before he could finish! "Bas-" but before he could finish his mouth erupted with explosive energy, breaking his jaws wide and causing blood and spittle to fly here and there. He stumbled back, gurgling. "How...could I be defeated by a mere mortal?! F-fodder...Grahhhhh...." he stumbled back his own tail tripping him causing him to fall onto his back with a loud earth shattering quake with his arms stretched out and his legs curling; his belly bounced and flopped, before finally settling. "Grahh....forgive me...Lord Sein....!" he cried out, then choked before letting out a heavy sigh, his head falling against his right shoulder.

His large red eyes looked glassy and distant, and his tongue draped out the side of his jaws, blood still pouring from his open wounds.
Megalos
Megalos
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain the Rouge Ninja Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:37 pm

Megalos wrote:Megalos looked confused, but let out a loud scream, watching as the blade connected with his blast, and the human leaping off before he could finish! "Bas-" but before he could finish his mouth erupted with explosive energy, breaking his jaws wide and causing blood and spittle to fly here and there. He stumbled back, gurgling. "How...could I be defeated by a mere mortal?! F-fodder...Grahhhhh...." he stumbled back his own tail tripping him causing him to fall onto his back with a loud earth shattering quake with his arms stretched out and his legs curling; his belly bounced and flopped, before finally settling. "Grahh....forgive me...Lord Sein....!" he cried out, then choked before letting out a heavy sigh, his head falling against his right shoulder.

His large red eyes looked glassy and distant, and his tongue draped out the side of his jaws, blood still pouring from his open wounds.

Rain watched as the beast fell onto his back he looked as the beast's head fell against it's right shoulder Rain very slowly itched towards the dragon to check if it was actually dead with the look of confusion he peered from a safe distance "Looks dead from here" Rain let out a sigh of relief as he lent back against the rocks he looked in the direction of the dragon again just to double check "no visible movement, Rain finally relaxed and let his guard down "only thing to worry about now is who this Lord Sein is" Rain pondered about this possible future threat.

Rain the Rouge Ninja
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:01 pm

Megalos wrote:Megalos looked confused, but let out a loud scream, watching as the blade connected with his blast, and the human leaping off before he could finish! "Bas-" but before he could finish his mouth erupted with explosive energy, breaking his jaws wide and causing blood and spittle to fly here and there. He stumbled back, gurgling. "How...could I be defeated by a mere mortal?! F-fodder...Grahhhhh...." he stumbled back his own tail tripping him causing him to fall onto his back with a loud earth shattering quake with his arms stretched out and his legs curling; his belly bounced and flopped, before finally settling. "Grahh....forgive me...Lord Sein....!" he cried out, then choked before letting out a heavy sigh, his head falling against his right shoulder.

Rain watched as the beast fell onto his back he looked as the beast's head fell against it's right shoulder Rain very slowly itched towards the dragon to check if it was actually dead with the look of confusion he peered from a safe distance "Looks dead from here" Rain let out a sigh of relief as he lent back against the rocks he looked in the direction of the dragon again just to double check "no visible movement, Rain finally relaxed and let his guard down "only thing to worry about now is who this Lord Sein is" Rain pondered about this possible future threat.

All was not motionless. The beast's large girth wobbled again. Thanks to the hole in the upper half, muffled complaints could be heard from deep within....
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain the Rouge Ninja Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:36 pm

Reiko Miller wrote:
All was not motionless. The beast's large girth wobbled again. Thanks to the hole in the upper half, muffled complaints could be heard from deep within....

Rain still leaning against the rock just happens to look at the motionless beast only to notice that it isn't motionless anymore he looks on in utter shock "Noooo, No No No" Rain grasps a hold of his sword once and stomps his way over to the dragon's body "why can't you just stay dead" he then begins to climb up the dragons stomach towards the gaping wound as he walks towards the hole in the dragons stomach he stops for a moment and stamps his down hard "Just fucking die you stupid bloody overgrown LIZARD!!" he than stands above the hole "Right how should i proceed, hmmm" Rain ponders for a moment "Ahhhh i know i'll just reach in with my sword and go to town on his insides" as Rain prepares to do so he pauses at the sound of what appears to be a muffled voice "Surely not, No way" he peers into the hole in the beasts stomach "Hello, you still alive in there, If so you picked a fine time to wake up all the actions over now"

Rain the Rouge Ninja
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:53 pm

Reiko Miller wrote:

Rain still leaning against the rock just happens to look at the motionless beast only to notice that it isn't motionless anymore he looks on in utter shock "Noooo, No No No" Rain grasps a hold of his sword once and stomps his way over to the dragon's body "why can't you just stay dead" he then begins to climb up the dragons stomach towards the gaping wound as he walks towards the hole in the dragons stomach he stops for a moment and stamps his down hard "Just fucking die you stupid bloody overgrown LIZARD!!" he than stands above the hole "Right how should i proceed, hmmm" Rain ponders for a moment "Ahhhh i know i'll just reach in with my sword and go to town on his insides" as Rain prepares to do so he pauses at the sound of what appears to be a muffled voice "Surely not, No way" he peers into the hole in the beasts stomach "Hello, you still alive in there, If so you picked a fine time to wake up all the actions over now"

"Mmmmhmmmphrmmhmmhrmmmp" was the muffled response back, a large bulge pumped at the man's chest, indicating she was less than calm and a bit on the angry side.

On the inside, Reiko had managed to punch a hole big enough to push her left arm and shoulder through, while the rest of her continued to boil. One dark blue eye glared through a small portion of the hole she had punched out, and it glared evenly at his with a look of malice and contempt.

"Gmmmph Mmmmph Oummmph! was her muffled cry, that was on par with her anger.
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain the Rouge Ninja Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:09 pm

Reiko Miller wrote:
"Mmmmhmmmphrmmhmmhrmmmp" was the muffled response back, a large bulge pumped at the man's chest, indicating she was less than calm and a bit on the angry side.

On the inside, Reiko had managed to punch a hole big enough to push her left arm and shoulder through, while the rest of her continued to boil. One dark blue eye glared through a small portion of the hole she had punched out, and it glared evenly at his with a look of malice and contempt.

Rain jumped when the womans arm burst through the hole she just made "Jesus Christ, you trying to give me heart failure" Rain then noticed the womans eye glaring at him "okay okay, calm yourself i shall have you out of there in no time" Rain then grabbed onto the woman's and gently pulled to aid her escape

Rain the Rouge Ninja
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:26 pm

Reiko Miller wrote:

Rain jumped when the womans arm burst through the hole she just made "Jesus Christ, you trying to give me heart failure" Rain then noticed the womans eye glaring at him "okay okay, calm yourself i shall have you out of there in no time" Rain then grabbed onto the woman's and gently pulled to aid her escape

She reached up, grabbing hold of his wrist as he then pulled. The stomach's lining was tough, but after he helped pull her into the first chamber she pulled up her rifle which was steaming hot, pushing it through the hole ahead of her. The long gun smoked and sizzled, covered in slime, blood and what ever else there was inside, though it was tough to push the rifle through at first because of the scope, it eventually pushed free and slid off the rounded stomach and then onto the sand. The Maid herself looked up again and grabbed onto his hand as he gently rose her from her disgusting prison.

He would notice how hot she was (other than just being physically attractive), her hand feeling like a pan over flame as he pulled her right arm and shoulder out. Soon, her shoulders, head and breasts plopped out from the gory hole. Her face drenched with blood, her hair slick and clung to her face. The leather of her maid dress had a slick latex shine, and her jiggling cleavage glistened and had been covered in blood and slime as well. She stayed like that for a moment, gasping and coughing, glad to be exposed to the open air again. She blew slime out of her mouth and wiped her slick face with her hands. She then glared up at the ninja, her blue eyes shining and her eyes only mildly irritated from her 'journey' to the center of the dragon.

"Hmp..." she grunted, having a hard time pulling herself out, her butt was blocking the way. "Hey...." she finally said, her eyes closed. " Slip your hands under my arm pits, help me out. I'm...stuck." she sighed, blushing slightly as she looked over to the left.
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain the Rouge Ninja Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:44 pm

Reiko Miller wrote:
Reiko Miller wrote:

She reached up, grabbing hold of his wrist as he then pulled. The stomach's lining was tough, but after he helped pull her into the first chamber she pulled up her rifle which was steaming hot, pushing it through the hole ahead of her. The long gun smoked and sizzled, covered in slime, blood and what ever else there was inside, though it was tough to push the rifle through at first because of the scope, it eventually pushed free and slid off the rounded stomach and then onto the sand. The Maid herself looked up again and grabbed onto his hand as he gently rose her from her disgusting prison.

He would notice how hot she was (other than just being physically attractive), her hand feeling like a pan over flame as he pulled her right arm and shoulder out. Soon, her shoulders, head and breasts plopped out from the gory hole. Her face drenched with blood, her hair slick and clung to her face. The leather of her maid dress had a slick latex shine, and her jiggling cleavage glistened and had been covered in blood and slime as well. She stayed like that for a moment, gasping and coughing, glad to be exposed to the open air again. She blew slime out of her mouth and wiped her slick face with her hands. She then glared up at the ninja, her blue eyes shining and her eyes only mildly irritated from her 'journey' to the center of the dragon.

"Hmp..." she grunted, having a hard time pulling herself out, her butt was blocking the way. "Hey...." she finally said, her eyes closed. " Slip your hands under my arm pits, help me out. I'm...stuck." she sighed, blushing slightly as she looked over to the left.

As Rain continued to pull on the woman's he suddenly came to realize that her was hot as in high temperature hot "Oh shit fuck son of a bitch" He then looked down at the woman he was half in half out of the stomach she then asked him to pull her up from the armpits to help her get out of the stomach "Fine, i'll help but you owe me big time in fact you owe me a new sword" He then grabbed the woman underneath the armpits and pulled as hard as he could.

Rain the Rouge Ninja
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:53 pm

"We'll talk business after you get me out of here, 'hero'." she said in her cool almost sexy tone, though it was more on the sarcastic side she really did need his help. He almost pulled her out, but her her top was slippery, and the hands cupped at the sides of her rather prominent jiggling bust. She blushed, "Hrmmm..." she moaned, looking up at him questionably, letting him feel their soft, ample texture for a moment before she readjusted his hands to her armpits again. "Ahem..." she coughed, and then he was at it again. Her stomach appeared, slick like the rest, and soon it all came down to was pushing her butt out. She kicked and tried spreading her legs, but nothing helped. "Damn it..." she cringed, wiggling her bottom in an attempt to squeeze out. "Pull harder!" she commanded, straining to remove herself.
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain the Rouge Ninja Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:00 pm

Reiko Miller wrote:"We'll talk business after you get me out of here, 'hero'." she said in her cool almost sexy tone, though it was more on the sarcastic side she really did need his help. He almost pulled her out, but her her top was slippery, and the hands cupped at the sides of her rather prominent jiggling bust. She blushed, "Hrmmm..." she moaned, looking up at him questionably, letting him feel their soft, ample texture for a moment before she readjusted his hands to her armpits again. "Ahem..." she coughed, and then he was at it again. Her stomach appeared, slick like the rest, and soon it all came down to was pushing her butt out. She kicked and tried spreading her legs, but nothing helped. "Damn it..." she cringed, wiggling her bottom in an attempt to squeeze out. "Pull harder!" she commanded, straining to remove herself.

Upon having his hands readjusted he looked down at her "Now before you scream and shout and kick up a fuss this leather thing you are wearing is slippery as hell" She then shouted at him to pull harder "Look Lady, keep shouting at me and gonna just leave you here, actually that sounds like a good idea" Rain chuckled "Just kidding" he then proceeded to pulled harder to point where he was beginning to go red in the face"

Rain the Rouge Ninja
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:11 pm

Reiko Miller wrote:"We'll talk business after you get me out of here, 'hero'." she said in her cool almost sexy tone, though it was more on the sarcastic side she really did need his help. He almost pulled her out, but her her top was slippery, and the hands cupped at the sides of her rather prominent jiggling bust. She blushed, "Hrmmm..." she moaned, looking up at him questionably, letting him feel their soft, ample texture for a moment before she readjusted his hands to her armpits again. "Ahem..." she coughed, and then he was at it again. Her stomach appeared, slick like the rest, and soon it all came down to was pushing her butt out. She kicked and tried spreading her legs, but nothing helped. "Damn it..." she cringed, wiggling her bottom in an attempt to squeeze out. "Pull harder!" she commanded, straining to remove herself.

Upon having his hands readjusted he looked down at her "Now before you scream and shout and kick up a fuss this leather thing you are wearing is slippery as hell" She then shouted at him to pull harder "Look Lady, keep shouting at me and gonna just leave you here, actually that sounds like a good idea" Rain chuckled "Just kidding" he then proceeded to pulled harder to point where he was beginning to go red in the face"

She bowed her head. "Just...pull me out." she says in response to his first response. As he began to put forth more effort she glared at him. "Haha- very funny, next time we can swap--" she started to feel her hips give, and felt some advancement. "--places!" She exclaimed, feeling her butt give way from the scales quickly followed by her thighs, knees and feet. She was almost shot forward like a projectile, her body pulled up onto his now that the tension gave. Along with this, Megalos's stomach was gelatinous which didn't leave much stable ground, causing the two to roll down the slope of his girth together. The man landed upon his back, and the maid had landed on top of him, her thighs hooked around his. His arms were now laced around her back. She cringed... "...you OK?" she asked, unbeknownst to her that his face was full spread between the deep cleavage of her pillowy soft rack.
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain the Rouge Ninja Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:25 pm

Rain attempted to reply to the woman but due to his current situation the sound from his voice was muffled "Who me I'm great, having the time of my life down here, although as much fun as this is could you please get off of me as I am finding it quite hard to breath really don't fancy meeting my by suffocating"

Rain the Rouge Ninja
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Reiko Miller Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:34 pm

Rain the Rouge Ninja wrote:Rain attempted to reply to the woman but due to his current situation the sound from his voice was muffled "Who me I'm great, having the time of my life down here, although as much fun as this is could you please get off of me as I am finding it quite hard to breath really don't fancy meeting my by suffocating"

His muffled tone and vibrating chest made her open her eyes and look down. She blushed again and took a moment to take it in. She pulled her chest away and allowed the man to breath. "O-oh. Hmp..." she still remained sitting up on him for a moment, and looked down at him with her large blue eyes.

The Mijhen Highway - Page 2 687153b0-869b-4e97-a130-7da2fc3aae5e_zps2lbh3pap

"Sorry..." she says, looking away, pulling herself off of his groin and stood up, stumbling a bit. "Damn, hard to walk when you bounced around inside a dragon for nearly thirty minutes." she says holding her head. "That...is definitely a first." she coughed, reaching out to help him up in turn. Her voice was still sarcastic sounding, but it was attractive and inviting.
Reiko Miller
Reiko Miller
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain the Rouge Ninja Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:01 pm

Reiko Miller wrote:
"Sorry..." she says, looking away, pulling herself off of his groin and stood up, stumbling a bit. "Damn, hard to walk when you bounced around inside a dragon for nearly thirty minutes." she says holding her head. "That...is definitely a first." she coughed, reaching out to help him up in turn. Her voice was still sarcastic sounding, but it was attractive and inviting.

Rain frowns slightly at the woman he then grabs the woman's hand and pulled himself up, he then stood and brushed himself down "I'll say, i never expected to come across a dragon or whatever the hell that thing is Rain pick his remaining sword up from the ground and examined the blade for an cracks "So what's your plan now, Oh by the way the names Rain"

Rain the Rouge Ninja
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Aedus Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:00 pm

Adeus and Blink arrived at what appeared to be a highway as Adeus walked ahead he turned back to Blink "Well so far all I've managed to do is get us lost care to suggest which way we should go? Adeus chuckled while scratching his head.
Aedus
Aedus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Woolf Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:16 pm

Blink looks about, chuckling. "Well this road leads to the other side of the country, so our options are high." she said looking about, noticing it was getting a bit dark. "If we divert from this road, our chances of encountering beasts becomes high, as they generally tend to shy away from the road..." she says before noticing the glint of teeth, and immediately yanks her pistol out:

It was a corpse of some strange looking dragon. It looked like it had been slain not too long ago, but it was half burried in the sand and dirt, she almost didn't see it if not for the teeth and swollen, cut open belly. "Huh, looks like someone else had some fun out here." she says, sliding the gun back into her holster. She approached the corpse of the dragon, kicking it's head with her leather boot. "Hmm. These many scales and the killer left them behind? These are valuable in Beijio..." she then turned to Aedus. "Well, we could set a base camp here, and then use some of this beast's meat as bait to draw out other creatures. Or we can just head further into the desert. However, I would like to stress that its getting closer to nightfall, we should be more weary of our movement."
Roxanne Woolf
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Aedus Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:40 pm

Roxanne Woolf wrote:Blink looks about, chuckling. "Well this road leads to the other side of the country, so our options are high." she said looking about, noticing it was getting a bit dark. "If we divert from this road, our chances of encountering beasts becomes high, as they generally tend to shy away from the road..." she says before noticing the glint of teeth, and immediately yanks her pistol out:

It was a corpse of some strange looking dragon. It looked like it had been slain not too long ago, but it was half burried in the sand and dirt, she almost didn't see it if not for the teeth and swollen, cut open belly. "Huh, looks like someone else had some fun out here." she says, sliding the gun back into her holster. She approached the corpse of the dragon, kicking it's head with her leather boot. "Hmm. These many scales and the killer left them behind? These are valuable in Beijio..." she then turned to Aedus. "Well, we could set a base camp here, and then use some of this beast's meat as bait to draw out other creatures. Or we can just head further into the desert. However, I would like to stress that its getting closer to nightfall, we should be more weary of our movement."

Adeus looks on at the beast's corpse "Wow whoever killed this thing really did a number on it" Adeus then looks over to Blink "Your probably right we should set up camp will be safer that way if that's the case we're gonna need something to burn"
Aedus
Aedus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Woolf Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:49 pm

Aedus wrote:
Roxanne Woolf wrote:Blink looks about, chuckling. "Well this road leads to the other side of the country, so our options are high." she said looking about, noticing it was getting a bit dark. "If we divert from this road, our chances of encountering beasts becomes high, as they generally tend to shy away from the road..." she says before noticing the glint of teeth, and immediately yanks her pistol out:

Adeus looks on at the beast's corpse "Wow whoever killed this thing really did a number on it" Adeus then looks over to Blink "Your probably right we should set up camp will be safer that way if that's the case we're gonna need something to burn"

Blink turned to Aedus and nodded. "Sure did." she states before looking about. "Tumble weed and other such plants out here should be useful." She looked over at him, then to the dragon. "Also the fat of this dragon should make for a good flammable material." She then chuckled. "However, we'll need something that will actually start a fire." she says shrugging. "I realize in hindsight, I left my lighter back at the bar."
Roxanne Woolf
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next