Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lang-Lu Buffet

5 posters

Go down

Lang-Lu Buffet Empty Lang-Lu Buffet

Post  Rio Tachibana Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:32 pm

An Southern Beijionese style Restaurant; it's a free-for-all Buffet!
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Lang-Lu Buffet Empty Re: Lang-Lu Buffet

Post  Collika Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:22 am

Wrapped in a blue silk kimono of unimaginable quality, my soft orange-red tail swished back and forth with each step as I walked into the buffet. Even without my vulpine features, it would quickly be obvious to anyone that I was not a mortal creature. My kimono was impossibly fine, and seemed to radiate an unearthly light. Stopping at the desk, I looked up at the employee. "I wish to enjoy the buffet. Unless... you'd be willing to play a little game of mine. I assure you it can be very rewarding."
Collika
Collika
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa Coolige Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Panting and sweating, the doors swing open to reveal a rather tuckered out and short young woman. She was wearing a Silver Crest Security Uniform, and was equipped with only a baton. She wheezed, looking up at the confused eyes of spectators and other individuals inside. All seemingly unaware of the situation taking place inside the Silver Crest. "Ughh...and on my second day of my job too." she sighs, closing her eyes. When she reopens them, they're a little more determined looking and she clears her throat-but still seems to be a tad nervous as she addresses the customers: "Attention! All Guests, Tourists, Visitors and Staff alike; I'm Risa Coolige of the Silver Craft Security; there has been an 'incident' and I require that you all follow me to the Emergency Bunker located in this Biome. If you have relatives or friends located in one of our five other Biomes, please contact them to report to the Biome Emergency Bunker closest to them. Please, remain calm and in a single file follow me out the exit." she commanded, sweat trickling down the side of her forehead. "Why are'nt the alarms turning on? Someone's got to be in Central Security..." she thinks, sighing deeply again.
Risa Coolige
Risa Coolige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasha Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Over in the corner of the room, eating her Lo-Mein in relative peace even as the Security Officer barged in depicting something about an 'Incident' and that they had to vacate the restaurant. She slurped her noodles and gulped, her big eyes blinking towards the scrawny young Security Guard. She continues to sit, eating regardless and not making any effort to move what so ever. She was demon slayer, she could handle herself.
Tasha
Tasha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Collika Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:16 pm

"B...but what about my..." Much of the ethereal confidence that had filled my voice before was gone, leaving it a mix of formal and whiny. Stomping my foot, I crossed my arms over my chest. "I had wanted to play a game. But no matter." After all, incidents like this didn't happen every day, at least as far as I knew. So perhaps it would be something more interesting. Feeling my spirits lift a bit more, I stepped closer to Risa, not paying attention to the line. "So then, what's the nature of this emergency? I really do hope that my lunch wasn't interrupted for nothing."
Collika
Collika
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa Coolige Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Collika wrote:"B...but what about my..." Much of the ethereal confidence that had filled my voice before was gone, leaving it a mix of formal and whiny. Stomping my foot, I crossed my arms over my chest. "I had wanted to play a game. But no matter." After all, incidents like this didn't happen every day, at least as far as I knew. So perhaps it would be something more interesting. Feeling my spirits lift a bit more, I stepped closer to Risa, not paying attention to the line. "So then, what's the nature of this emergency? I really do hope that my lunch wasn't interrupted for nothing."

Risa made sure the group evacuated as planned, then she noticed someone step close and speaking to her directly. Blinking, the nervous Risa turned to the source and looked down at the individual below her. "Huh?" she expelled, almost not noticing him. She blinked again, and then turned her eyes to the crowd shuffling out the door then back down at what looked like a Kitsune...but it was hard to tell to be honest. "I...can't really state that to you young man..." she shifts her eyes back to the crowd, trying to keep them milling out. "..not here at least. I don't want to start a panic." she says, then froze. "Wait...did I say that out loud, heh-well, um...nevermind about that last bit!" She says closing her eyes and turning to the boy again nervously.
Risa Coolige
Risa Coolige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tasha Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Collika wrote:"B...but what about my..." Much of the ethereal confidence that had filled my voice before was gone, leaving it a mix of formal and whiny. Stomping my foot, I crossed my arms over my chest. "I had wanted to play a game. But no matter." After all, incidents like this didn't happen every day, at least as far as I knew. So perhaps it would be something more interesting. Feeling my spirits lift a bit more, I stepped closer to Risa, not paying attention to the line. "So then, what's the nature of this emergency? I really do hope that my lunch wasn't interrupted for nothing."

"Yeah...I hope that my lunch wasn't interrupted for anything either." says the woman in line beside the Security Guard and the kid. She yawned, her tightly closed eyes reopening and she turns to the officer. "Lady, really-what the hell is going on? If there was an emergency wouldn't an 'alarm' of sorts be ringing out?" she asked, staring at the younger woman with narrowed eyes.
Tasha
Tasha
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Risa Coolige Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Tasha wrote:

"Yeah...I hope that my lunch wasn't interrupted for anything either." says the woman in line beside the Security Guard and the kid. She yawned, her tightly closed eyes reopening and she turns to the officer. "Lady, really-what the hell is going on? If there was an emergency wouldn't an 'alarm' of sorts be ringing out?" she asked, staring at the younger woman with narrowed eyes.

Risa felt a shivering sensation rise up her spine. She didn't want confrontation, she only wanted to do her job in a peaceful manner. "I-uh..mam I'm sorry...y-yes we do have alarms, but in the current situation, we believe alarms will only induce more panic." She lied of course, the truth of the matter is she had spotted the creature outside devour a fellow security guard, her Superior to be exact. She's been trying to contact Central ever since, but no one has responded yet...so backing up to basic duty, she carried on the evacuation and securement of the guests in the China Town Biome. "Could you both...please get back in line and head to the Emergency Shelter....I'm trying my best and I'm short handed here..." she states rather truthfully. She was doing her best, second day on the job and every one in Squad Three she was apart of was missing and the Central Security station was keeping her in the dark.
Risa Coolige
Risa Coolige
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum