Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Bar

2 posters

Go down

Western Bar Empty Western Bar

Post  Rio Tachibana Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:42 pm

An Old West style saloon; swinging half doors and all!
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Western Bar Empty Re: Western Bar

Post  Keira Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:49 pm

The bar was as dead as a door nail due to the simultaneous attacks upon the Silver Craft caused by demons and the Crimson Knight Brigade. An EVAC to the Security Shelters had been in effect for several hours now, but that didn't deter Keira. The flickering of a smoldering cigarette in one hand and a glass of bourbon on the rocks in the other, the leather clad Neko sat peacefully inside the bar. Her tight leather pants hung low on her pelvis, the upper potions of her buttocks poked out from the curves of her leather which shined with the low light coming from the ceiling of the mostly dark cantina. Her tight blue leather tube top also was shining, hugging her rather ample frame tightly enough so that Keira's 'girls' wouldn't slip out and yet still bounce with their fullness. Her garnet red eyes gleam in the low light and they are set into the glass of alcohol before her, her feminine feline reflection in the amber colored glass looked beautiful if not a tad menacing. She was after all, preconceived as a Motorcycle gangster by the public.

She was about finished with her drink when a security guard walked in. She didn't look over her shoulder, rather that she simply noticed him in the bar mirror. She said nothing to him, and continued to instead drag onto her cig.

"Miss, we need to evacuate now; there's been an incident." he starts. "Your going to have to come with me."

She didn't reply, didn't give him the time of day and he grew agitated. "'Mam, did you hear me? We need to head to the Emergency Shelter, NOW-"

"-I heard you the first time." she says back in a condescending manner. She still didn't turn to him, but she could see him advancing to her through the mirror's reflection.

"I will not ask you again, if you don't follow me out of here I WILL force you out of here." he then places a hand upon her bare shoulder. Bad move.

The man made a short, but high pitched grunt for a moment, a candle flickered nearby.

Taking a final drag from her cigarette, she blows out a steady stream of smoke, a pearly white and fangy smile formed as she crushed the butt out onto the polished wood of the table. Cupped in her left hand was the Security Officer's balls; clutched tightly with her sharp and well manicured claws and were pulled slightly away from his body. She turns to her left, leaning upon the bar with her right elbow propped upon the Bar. "No...I will force you out of my way." she purred, almost quite literally with her a fang poking out over her lower lip. Those ruby eyes look from his emerald eyes to his belt, where the security issue handgun was sticking out from the leather holster.

She leans in closer, fetching out her butterfly from behind her and presses the blade gently against the officer's neck, her red eyes staring into his unflinchingly. "I like your gun...don't make a move sugar, or else you'll be breathing through a new opening." she says, releasing her hand from his swelling balls, then crept them up his thigh till her hands were over the butt of his weapon. She did this without looking away from his eyes, and she draws his gun and pulls the blade away from the guards neck leaning back.

She giggles maliciously, crossing her legs and causes the leather to squeak. She holds the gun loosely in her left hand, flipping it and turning it around so it settle right in her palm. "Very good..." she says noting the mans stillness. Almost immediately, her legs shoot up, her knees squeezing against his neck tightly, his hands reaching up and scratched at the leather as he gagged.

She smiled inwardly. "Can't have you tag alongside Mister." She says before efficiently twisting her legs towards her left-snapping the mans neck-severing the spinal cord from the base of his skull with a thick and audible SNAP! His wide, glossy green eyes glare at her, his arms falling limply at the sides of his blue uniform. "Oopse." She spreads her legs apart a little, her grin rising with her girlish chuckle as she watches the man drop to the floor like a sack of rocks. She recrosses her legs again and sits there for a moment longer, looking from his corpse to his-no-her newly acquired weapon.

"Thanks for the gun mister," she starts, sitting up placing the gun behind the waistband of her rather tight fitting leather pants. "it was mighty fine of ya." she finishes, stepping over his dead body and proceeds out the door and back into the Western Parts area. She looks around, and notices how dead the streets were. "Well, I guess I can look around for some fun." she says before looking around for a vehicle.
Keira
Keira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down