Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackmoth Ocean shoreline

4 posters

Go down

Blackmoth Ocean shoreline Empty Blackmoth Ocean shoreline

Post  Cobra Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:14 pm

A blade is thrusted into the dried out trunk of a tree-a water snake's head falls from where the blades tip separated it from the neck. The body spasms onto the gravelly shoreline, the jaws widening and closing with bite reflexes while the shadow the snake's killer hovers over the body. One gloved hand grabs around the snake's body while the other reached up and grabbed the grip of the knife embedded into the trunk:

Blackmoth Ocean shoreline Combatknife_zps4ad68435

After levering the blade out from the trunk, the hunter wipes the blade along a cotton cloth, wiping the blade of the blood before sheathing it back onto her shoulder. She is wearing a military styled outfit, with OD fatigues, big black leather boots, and a rather tight and revealing black spandex short sleeved shirt that hugged her rather buxom frame. She had redish brown hair, parted back by a black bandana and had velvet colored eyes. She smiles at her quarry and is about to bring it to her camp when she pauses and turns towards the river. She blinks, and slowly approaches the river bed that was continuously spilling runnoff and river water into the Black Moth Ocean that was to her very far left. She thought she saw something...someone...under the water's torrenting waves.

Cobra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Blackmoth Ocean shoreline Empty Re: Blackmoth Ocean shoreline

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:03 am

Cobra wrote:
After levering the blade out from the trunk, the hunter wipes the blade along a cotton cloth, wiping the blade of the blood before sheathing it back onto her shoulder. She is wearing a military styled outfit, with OD fatigues, big black leather boots, and a rather tight and revealing black spandex short sleeved shirt that hugged her rather buxom frame. She had reddish brown hair, parted back by a black bandanna and had velvet colored eyes. She smiles at her quarry and is about to bring it to her camp when she pauses and turns towards the river. She blinks, and slowly approaches the river bed that was continuously spilling runoff and river water into the Black Moth Ocean that was to her very far left. She thought she saw something...someone...under the water's tormenting waves.  
Yoko's limp body was traversing under the waves of the river; her body easily carried by it's powerful current while the woman keeps slipping between this world and the next. Her eyes are half open, her pupils seem to be empty...but theres life...yes there is still a small flicker of life within the poor Gunslinger who had cracked a few ribs and suffered a few sprains and a dislocated arm and shoulder from her travel down the river.

Her mind was coming to another time...another place where she was cramped...cramped and wet and sticky. The cramped belly of that giant fox like creature...it..it was pretty bad then. She doesn't quite remember all that much; she was either resurrected or released in some manner or else she wouldn't have been alive now....or..

...did she survive?

These thoughts, not really her own were replayed in her unconscious mind while the current continued to carry the young looking woman out to the ocean where her body could very much fall prey to the scavangers of the ocean...her body forced to be in another cramped belly again...

...if that was her original memory.

The current pulls the young woman's head out of the water-a pallid face graces the red haired woman's vision before sinking back down and into the cold depths yet again.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobra Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:00 am

The red-head notices a fellow ginger in dier trouble amidst the current and quickly acts. She tosses the snake against the trunk and pulls out a long ring of bungie cord from her backpack and tied against the trunk. She dives and under the waves, kicks her legs hard against the current and reaches out for the woman and grabs her by the duster. She reeled her in, till she had an arm around her and was then turned and pulled herself back onto the shore. She placed the woman upon her back and notices the dying light in her eyes. "Crap!" She props her head up and then compresses the woman's chest. "C'mon c'mon!" she cried, pressing her lips over hers as she gave the duster clad red-head a breath, before continuing with the chest compressions. "Damn it! Don't die on me!"

Cobra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Cobra wrote:The red-head notices a fellow ginger in dier trouble amidst the current and quickly acts. She tosses the snake against the trunk and pulls out a long ring of bungie cord from her backpack and tied against the trunk. She dives and under the waves, kicks her legs hard against the current and reaches out for the woman and grabs her by the duster. She reeled her in, till she had an arm around her and was then turned and pulled herself back onto the shore. She placed the woman upon her back and notices the dying light in her eyes. "Crap!" She props her head up and then compresses the woman's chest. "C'mon c'mon!" she cried, pressing her lips over hers as she gave the duster clad red-head a breath, before continuing with the chest compressions. "Damn it! Don't die on me!"

She could see a bright light, her spirit was partially inside the spirit realm and this level of the realm was nothing but a field of cherry blossom petals. She was amazed by it's beauty and was about to take another step inside when she felt pushed back-back into a tunnel of darkness. A voice...a calming and soothing voice then tells her:

"It is not your time yet my child. You still have a job to do...you must protect not only your world, but this one as well. The Gods and Goddess's give you their blessings."

She suddenly felt cold...and then pain surged through her; water that was being forced out of her lungs and projecting from her mouth. Her eyes blinked, going from dull and lifeless to being fiery and full of life again. She choked and coughed pulling her aching chest up and throwing up what felt like gallons of river water onto the pebbly surface of the shoreline. She coughed and wheezed, and shivered violently. She didn't say anything just remained there and let everything come out on it's own. "What...what happened...?" was her first thought after awakening.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobra Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:33 am

She let out a sigh of relief, then looked to the woman with a crooked grin. "You were bobbing under the waves is what happened." she stretches her back and then leans forward, her hands upon her knees. She was sitting on a small boulder, looking at the other red head whom she just saved. "Last I checked, we couldn't breathe underwater. I believe thats a trait us humans consider impossible, unless we're part fish of course." she chuckled. "And considering that I happened to be by, you should really count your lucky stars; the Spirit King must favor you." she says with another chuckle. She herself was also dripping wet mind you, but it came with the territory and the realm of saving a drowning person's life. "Names' Cobra." she says as water dripped from her red bangs and dropped onto the stony banks below her feet.

Cobra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Cobra wrote:She let out a sigh of relief, then looked to the woman with a crooked grin. "You were bobbing under the waves is what happened." she stretches her back and then leans forward, her hands upon her knees. She was sitting on a small boulder, looking at the other red head whom she just saved. "Last I checked, we couldn't breathe underwater. I believe thats a trait us humans consider impossible, unless we're part fish of course." she chuckled.  "And considering that I happened to be by, you should really count your lucky stars; the Spirit King must favor you." she says with another chuckle. She herself was also dripping wet mind you, but it came with the territory and the realm of saving a drowning person's life. "Names' Cobra." she says as water dripped from her red bangs and dropped onto the stony banks below her feet.  

She ignored this 'Cobra's' banter, and sat up, leaning over her knees. She looks up at Cobra and shrugged. "Yoko." she says before forcing herself up on her feet, her duster felt as though it were weighing a ton now with it being water logged. She stumbled slightly, but quickly regained her balance upon the gravelly rocks. She looks over to Cobra's campfire, and turned to face Cobra again. "Thanks. If you don't mind, I'm going to use your campfire for a short while, just to dry off. Then I must leave, quickly to Ithteca. I have news of grand importance that I must deliver, but I won't allow myself to suffer a cold before I get there." She quickly checked for her bag and sighed. "As it turns out, I must have lost my satchel in the river at some point. I would catch illness before I'd ever get to Ithteca from this route." she sighed. She walked over to the camp and then turned back to Cobra. "You don't happen to have a cleaning kit, do you?" she asked, placing a hand on her hip, dripping wet from her longer red hair and clothes.
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Drak Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:00 pm

It had been a great deal of time since he was awake. Right now, the old goliath was blinking in the dark, unsure if he was truly awake or not. "It has been ages since I've roamed... the places I've been... the cultures I've met and were feared by... A good 18 years since I left the Mu-Irzik Arena... I think it was about that time since I last was active." he ponders.

His right claw scratched at his underbelly's scales, as he continued to lay upon his chest within the darkness. "That was indeed a strange era... Waring conflicts over power and land...and gold. I should've let the V-weapon irradicate the inhabitants...but my guilty conscious got the better of me. Pff...well, at least I was stopped being hunted for a while... now days... its just boring."

He let out a soft sigh, his heated air expelling out from his lungs was like a pleasant mid-summer's night breeze as it wafted from his nostrils. He could feel vibrations within the dirt and sand around him and he could also pick up voices. Voices. Its been a while since he's heard those too, at least beside his own. "Hmm... I wonder if I wanted to stroll into Breland City will the humans there run in fear and confusion? Will they try to fight me? Despite the fact I helped prolong their species? Hmm... a part of me wants to know the answer to this riddle... the other half of me seems to already know the answer though. Humans and their subspecies can be so heated to conflict at times. It is a wonder they've lasted this long without wiping themselves out yet. Though I fear in other worlds, this may already have been a possibility." he sighs again.

Drak was half burried in the ground, his large scaly back made it appear as if there were rock fissures jutting out from the earth. He had been slumbering there for about two months now. He thought it was perhaps about time to move on.

"Hmm...Perhaps I shall go and see... It's time to roam I think."

He begins to loosen his stiff muscles.
Drak
Drak
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Cobra Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:48 pm

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:

She ignored this 'Cobra's' banter, and sat up, leaning over her knees. She looks up at Cobra and shrugged. "Yoko." she says before forcing herself up on her feet, her duster felt as though it were weighing a ton now with it being water logged. She stumbled slightly, but quickly regained her balance upon the gravelly rocks. She looks over to Cobra's campfire, and turned to face Cobra again. "Thanks. If you don't mind, I'm going to use your campfire for a short while, just to dry off. Then I must leave, quickly to Ithteca. I have news of grand importance that I must deliver, but I won't allow myself to suffer a cold before I get there." She quickly checked for her bag and sighed. "As it turns out, I must have lost my satchel in the river at some point. I would catch illness before I'd ever get to Ithteca from this route." she sighed. She walked over to the camp and then turned back to Cobra. "You don't happen to have a cleaning kit, do you?" she asked, placing a hand on her hip, dripping wet from her longer red hair and clothes.

Cobra shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. "Pff... Your welcome, Red." she says before the woman gave her name and then thanked her. Cobra smiled, brushing her finger over the bridge of her nose as she smirked. "No problem! I couldn't just let you drown, that would'nt be me otherwise." she says following the Gunslinger close behind. On the matter of the cleaning kit, Cobra's smile broadened. "Just over by the fire, you can't miss it."
She looked the woman over and it was clear 'Yoko' was a Gunslinger. "So, what matter of importance is this information, Yoko?" She asked, leaning against a tree, her arms folded across the other. She was still dripping wet, Cobra's spandex top clung and hung off her features heavily, while her fatigues were also following suit.

"I mean, you were floating down the river." she finished, still grinning.

Cobra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Cobra wrote:

Cobra shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. "Pff... Your welcome, Red." she says before the woman gave her name and then thanked her. Cobra smiled, brushing her finger over the bridge of her nose as she smirked. "No problem! I couldn't just let you drown, that would'nt be me otherwise." she says following the Gunslinger close behind. On the matter of the cleaning kit, Cobra's smile broadened. "Just over by the fire, you can't miss it."
She looked the woman over and it was clear 'Yoko' was a Gunslinger. "So, what matter of importance is this information, Yoko?" She asked, leaning against a tree, her arms folded across the other. She was still dripping wet, Cobra's spandex top clung and hung off her features heavily, while her fatigues were also following suit.

"I mean, you were floating down the river." she finished, still grinning.

"Thanks again, and glad that you were there to help me out of it." She says walking to the fire. She grabbed the cleaning kit and took out her guns and started breaking them down for they could be cleaned and oiled. She looked up at Cobra briefly when the other woman had mentioned the importance of the information she was carrying with her. "Lets just say..." she started, looking back down to focus effort into cleaning. "..that it could be the end of all of Galiavan if I don't act swiftly enough. Its too much to explain, and I have too little time to explain it." she says already finished on her rifle. She begins work on her revolver when she asks: "What are you doing all the way out here if I may ask?"
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:49 pm

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:"Thanks again, and glad that you were there to help me out of it." She says walking to the fire. She grabbed the cleaning kit and took out her guns and started breaking them down for they could be cleaned and oiled. She looked up at Cobra briefly when the other woman had mentioned the importance of the information she was carrying with her. "Lets just say..." she started, looking back down to focus effort into cleaning. "..that it could be the end of all of Galiavan if I don't act swiftly enough. Its too much to explain, and I have too little time to explain it." she says already finished on her rifle. She begins work on her revolver when she asks: "What are you doing all the way out here if I may ask?"

With the discussion continuing, the shrubs and bushes began to rustle unnaturally, and small pebbles began to fall from the higher cliffs of the mountains that rimmed the beach line. Unknown to Yoko and Cobra, the monsters of the tower had tracked Yoko's journey through the valley river for 3 days and nights. The creatures, invisible to the naked eye at the moment, were not only excellent scouts and rangers, but also trackers. They were the Shoggoth, known to mortals as Mantis Demons for their bladed forelimbs. Shoggoths were also known for two particular traits which they used in conjunction with their hunting, tracking and scouting skills, the ability of natural optical camouflage, which they used by magically bending light around them to the point of total transparency. The other skill was the ability to perform short ranged teleportation, via magically induced phase shifting, a sort of time bend, where they slow to stop the progress of time and relocate themselves. They cannot attack while in phase shift, and can only maintain the spell for short durations, but these two skills have enabled the Shoggoth to become among the most prolific hunters and assassins within the lesser hosts of the Horde. Asside from that, the Shoggoth's had supernatural speed, agility and strength, along with their senses being many dozens of times greater than standard humans.

Three of the fearsome beasts were now observing the camping ground their target had chosen, and the new woman whom she was speaking to. Although the orders to terminate the intruder were retracted by the Battlelord, they were ordered to continue tracking and observation, and this they did efficiently as they could.

Blackmoth Ocean shoreline Wraith
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoko Hinomoto Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:22 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Yoko Hinomoto wrote:"Thanks again, and glad that you were there to help me out of it." She says walking to the fire. She grabbed the cleaning kit and took out her guns and started breaking them down for they could be cleaned and oiled. She looked up at Cobra briefly when the other woman had mentioned the importance of the information she was carrying with her. "Lets just say..." she started, looking back down to focus effort into cleaning. "..that it could be the end of all of Galiavan if I don't act swiftly enough. Its too much to explain, and I have too little time to explain it." she says already finished on her rifle. She begins work on her revolver when she asks: "What are you doing all the way out here if I may ask?"

With the discussion continuing, the shrubs and bushes began to rustle unnaturally, and small pebbles began to fall from the higher cliffs of the mountains that rimmed the beach line.  Unknown to Yoko and Cobra, the monsters of the tower had tracked Yoko's journey through the valley river for 3 days and nights.  The creatures, invisible to the naked eye at the moment, were not only excellent scouts and rangers, but also trackers.  They were the Shoggoth, known to mortals as Mantis Demons for their bladed forelimbs.  Shoggoths were also known for two particular traits which they used in conjunction with their hunting, tracking and scouting skills, the ability of natural optical camouflage, which they used by magically bending light around them to the point of total transparency.  The other skill was the ability to perform short ranged teleportation, via magically induced phase shifting, a sort of time bend, where they slow to stop the progress of time and relocate themselves.  They cannot attack while in phase shift, and can only maintain the spell for short durations, but these two skills have enabled the Shoggoth to become among the most prolific hunters and assassins within the lesser hosts of the Horde.   Asside from that, the Shoggoth's had supernatural speed, agility and strength, along with their senses being many dozens of times greater than standard humans.

Three of the fearsome beasts were now observing the camping ground their target had chosen, and the new woman whom she was speaking to.  Although the orders to terminate the intruder were retracted by the Battlelord, they were ordered to continue tracking and observation, and this they did efficiently as they could.

Blackmoth Ocean shoreline Wraith

Yoko froze, her face seeming to idle after asking her question. She could... sense them. Despite falling to a likely death, could they have kept up their pursuit? Her Gunslinger senses agreed to this. It was a Gunslinger way to handle a situation as well; you never just assume a target is dead till you've got your hands upon the body...

She still remembered that large creature's dark and terrible eyes. She has seen the eyes of a hungry beast before, and she wasn't about to let herself get captured and eaten by that...thing. She had to warn Ithteca yet, though something in her gut says she was already too late to save them. She had been in that river for Gods know how long, she was ill and battered by the fast rolling tides. She likely had contracted pneumonia or some sort of ailment being in the water for so long. Her bones felt chilled, fragile. She would never stand a chance on her own in the woods in this state. "I...I'm sorry Cobra, but I think you should pack up and leave. I have to too. I'm thankful for your help. I owe you something more in the future, if we should ever cross paths again." she says, slipping her revolver into her holster, grabbing her rifle and stood up. She reached into her pocket and tossed out a bag with 3000 Gilex inside it and dropped it at Cobra's feet with a grin. "But I must be off." she says before quickly darting away.

"I cant get that woman involved, but if I dart ahead whoever's watching me may just chase after me rather than attack the girl. After all, I was the one who had attacked them, not her. So far these creatures act on a defensive response. I just need to get into the Gardian Woods and head to Jemial. Jemial may be a tick on a sow's ass of a village, but they have an ADN station there, and I can make that trip, sick or not..." she thought, fighting the feverish headache and her stressed limbs. She had the grit though, unlike civvies who never took up the Gunslinger ways. They were Rangers in the deepest sense, and she wouldn't let this bullshit kill her without a fight!
Yoko Hinomoto
Yoko Hinomoto
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:45 am

Yoko Hinomoto wrote:Yoko froze, her face seeming to idle after asking her question. She could... sense them. Despite falling to a likely death, could they have kept up their pursuit? Her Gunslinger senses agreed to this. It was a Gunslinger way to handle a situation as well; you never just assume a target is dead till you've got your hands upon the body...

She still remembered that large creature's dark and terrible eyes. She has seen the eyes of a hungry beast before, and she wasn't about to let herself get captured and eaten by that...thing. She had to warn Ithteca yet, though something in her gut says she was already too late to save them. She had been in that river for Gods know how long, she was ill and battered by the fast rolling tides. She likely had contracted pneumonia or some sort of ailment being in the water for so long. Her bones felt chilled, fragile. She would never stand a chance on her own in the woods in this state. "I...I'm sorry Cobra, but I think you should pack up and leave. I have to too. I'm thankful for your help. I owe you something more in the future, if we should ever cross paths again." she says, slipping her revolver into her holster, grabbing her rifle and stood up. She reached into her pocket and tossed out a bag with 3000 Gilex inside it and dropped it at Cobra's feet with a grin. "But I must be off." she says before quickly darting away.

"I cant get that woman involved, but if I dart ahead whoever's watching me may just chase after me rather than attack the girl. After all, I was the one who had attacked them, not her. So far these creatures act on a defensive response. I just need to get into the Gardian Woods and head to Jemial. Jemial may be a tick on a sow's ass of a village, but they have an ADN station there, and I can make that trip, sick or not..." she thought, fighting the feverish headache and her stressed limbs. She had the grit though, unlike civvies who never took up the Gunslinger ways. They were Rangers in the deepest sense, and she wouldn't let this bullshit kill her without a fight!

"We are detected.  Rotheel, you stay and continue observation of this new one.  Kaythis and I shall continue tracking Yoko.  The Harbinger will join us once we reach the woodlands." the creatures telepathic communication ensured that neither woman was aware of their location, and they split up.  2 continued tracking Yoko, while the last one stayed to observe Cobra.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down