Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gate to Damnation...

3 posters

Go down

Gate to Damnation... Empty Gate to Damnation...

Post  Baroness of Hell Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:49 pm

A gate that opens every so often to allow the wicked souls of the dead who have done so much evil in their lives... Here some can become demons...

There are also good souls who've been passed through here, and they constantly battle the hordes of the dead since the beginning of time.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Gate to Damnation... Empty Re: Gate to Damnation...

Post  Baroness of Hell Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:16 pm

The Baroness stands before the gate. She has felt the presence of these...'outlanders' for a while now. At first, she only speculated a change in the species, which of course does happen over the course of time; but it wasn't till the Shamu Meruruusa unfortunate fate of being digested alive was she aware of the true nature of these said outlanders.

The buxom and curvaceous Demoness stalks the entrance to the human world of the living; a place she's been trying to desperately to shut out from her own world since the death of the Demonic Hero Everin Faust. The red haired woman sighs, closing her eyes before reciting an incantation in the ancient tongue which allowed her to make use of the gate as a form of astral portal. Meaning, she could teleport her physical being into the realm of the living yet keep her soul intact here without the possibility of becoming completely destroyed...though her powers in the world of the living would be dramatically reduced to mere parlor tricks any human mortal could pull off. "Well...if only the Demonic Hero thought of that...he was surely an idiot for not doing this to begin with. Then...perhaps he wouldn't have been killed." she sighed at his stupidity, her tone not of regret or sorrow, rather annoyance.

She walks to the gate, touching it before closing her purple eyes. "Time to find out what is going on myself then." within second of touching the gate, the Baroness was shed of her true form and was then engulfed in pure light. She transformed, then within moments disappears as her physical and mental projections were cast into the world of life, leaving her demonic soul in the Demon Realm intact.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Esmarus Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:56 pm

Baroness of Hell wrote:The Baroness stands before the gate. She has felt the presence of these...'outlanders' for a while now. At first, she only speculated a change in the species, which of course does happen over the course of time; but it wasn't till the Shamu Meruruusa unfortunate fate of being digested alive was she aware of the true nature of these said outlanders.

The buxom and curvaceous Demoness stalks the entrance to the human world of the living; a place she's been trying to desperately to shut out from her own world since the death of the Demonic Hero Everin Faust. The red haired woman sighs, closing her eyes before reciting an incantation in the ancient tongue which allowed her to make use of the gate as a form of astral portal. Meaning, she could teleport her physical being into the realm of the living yet keep her soul intact here without the possibility of becoming completely destroyed...though her powers in the world of the living would be dramatically reduced to mere parlor tricks any human mortal could pull off. "Well...if only the Demonic Hero thought of that...he was surely an idiot for not doing this to begin with. Then...perhaps he wouldn't have been killed." she sighed at his stupidity, her tone not of regret or sorrow, rather annoyance.

She walks to the gate, touching it before closing her purple eyes. "Time to find out what is going on myself then." within second of touching the gate, the Baroness was shed of her true form and was then engulfed in pure light. She transformed, then within moments disappears as her physical and mental projections were cast into the world of life, leaving her demonic soul in the Demon Realm intact.

A raven black figure dropped in front of the gate, where the soul personified of the Baroness stood. The figure kneeled before the Baroness's image and lowered her head, causing her long silky and silvery hair to fall upon her shoulder. "Madam, it is I, Esmarus." she started before bringing her head up. Her pinkish-purple eyes glanced at the back of the Baroness and seemed to gleam. "I have taken our armies to the Kingdom of Dure, and they have succumbed to our will. Our territories are secure and with Dure bowing down to your will, that makes us a confederation of nine kingdoms whom are allied with us." she says, but then pauses. She noticed that the Baroness seemed... off. "My Lady? Are you well?" she asked, still kneeling before her Master.
Esmarus
Esmarus
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Esmarus wrote:

A raven black figure dropped in front of the gate, where the soul personified of the Baroness stood. The figure kneeled before the Baroness's image and lowered her head, causing her long silky and silvery hair to fall upon her shoulder. "Madam, it is I, Esmarus." she started before bringing her head up. Her pinkish-purple eyes glanced at the back of the Baroness and seemed to gleam. "I have taken our armies to the Kingdom of Dure, and they have succumbed to our will. Our territories are secure and with Dure bowing down to your will, that makes us a confederation of nine kingdoms whom are allied with us." she says, but then pauses. She noticed that the Baroness seemed... off. "My Lady? Are you well?" she asked, still kneeling before her Master.

The personified soul, slowly turned around, showing herself to her subordinate:

(OOC: best picture I've got on hand at the moment ^^')

Gate to Damnation... C81c49e186ff543db46b3a5b480f8720_zps44e223a8

She folded her arms under her prominently large breasts causing them to bobble as she looks upon the Demoness who kneels before her. "Rise, Esmarus." she started, looking down at her high ranking soldier, a trustworthy and powerful asset which was obtained when the Faust family had fell to her own hands. "Esma, I am elated at the news of our conquest in the East, however there is more dire news I'm afraid that over shadows that of our victory."

She says this then stares up at the red void that had encompassed the skies of the Demon Realm during the afternoons. It was blood red that seemed to pulse with burnt orange and black clouds. "First, a Demon from another Realm has entered the Mortal Realm. It will be only a matter of time till they find a way to this Realm, if they had not already." she started then she looks into her soldier's eyes. "And right now, in a more mortal shell at only a tenth of my power, I am currently wandering the Mortal Realm in search of an Assassin who I've foreseen killing demons, those with and without permission to be in the Mortal Realms. He will be a bane of our kind, and he must be dealt with before we suffer any more casualties. At this rate, we'll be up to our necks in Chimeras, and you know how hard those despicable creatures are. When too many demon souls die at once, we occasionally will receive those souls here in the Demon Realm, and they will re-form into a conglomerate of souls which have to be eliminated completely in body and soul...or else they will just become more dangerous. Remember this Esma, for we haven't had to deal with such atrocities since the first era. If it happens again, not only will our kind suffer, but all the realms will likely fall." she finishes, narrowing her eyes slightly.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Esmarus Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:33 pm

She rose as she was bidden. When she hears the news of an ''alien'' demonic force entering the Realms, she quickly reacted: "And who are these demons my Lady? Were you able to ascertain their numbers and strength of their forces? Were you at all spotted during your encounter?" she asked.
Esmarus
Esmarus
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:59 pm

She remained stoic as she spoke of the woman whom she had met: (click me for first meeting with Empress of Hell)

"...I could not get a true gage of their strength or of their numbers, but they do have some technology that I had seen with my own eyes that far exceeded our own. Like I said, she has given us a day to decide if we will be with her armies or against her. For this short while, our Realm has only seen it's own raging battles, and has not gone to fighting against the mortal races in at least an age. That devilish fiend Reguis Malefront had taken a majority of the impure demonic souls and those demons who sought destruction of the Mortal Realm with him eighteen years ago. However, the times have changed, at least in our district. Since Everin and Deverin had died for the sake of humanity eighteen short years ago, then there still must be some hope for the mortal species. Deverin himself actually renounced his demonic ties and lived amongst the mortals in relative peace. If we are going to survive, we must try to understand what those two seen in mortal capabilities." she states, then openly sighs. "However... like I said, she gave us a choice to join with her. On one hand, if we join her forces we will likely receive a world of insight that my books cannot ascertain themselves. Our combined forces would certainly crush the Mortal Realm easily, without a doubt." she then perches her chin upon her left hand. "But the cons are, that we'll be absorbed into the Empress's Military services, and we'll not be truly as 'independent' as she says we'll be. I can certainly tell that this Empress is cunning, far beyond myself. Not only that concerns me, but if we ally ourselves, we will lose sight of what this empire of ours has been striving for: what had Everin and Deverin found by allying themselves with the mortal races. Also, by not joining with them, our world will also be targeted by this ''Empress''. She is as cunning, as she is ruthless." she says with another sigh.

She opened her eyes and looked to Esmarus. "That is why, Esmarus, that I have now chosen you to take on a rather dangerous roll. I want you to enter the Mortal Realm, and I need you to keep track of the Empress's activities. If you are discovered, then I do not want you to flee. They gain nothing on us spying on them, she would likely already expect us to. If she needs of your assistance, then by all means, unless it compromises our safety and the safety of our realm, you are to help her." she says before sighing. "You do this, while I personally take care of that human miscreant." she says gripping her arms tightly. "It chills my blood, knowing that he is still at large."
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Esmarus Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:10 pm

Esmarus frowned. "These things that this 'Empress' talked about trouble me some. I, by you're will my Lady, do as you've ordered." she says bowing, but then slowly rose her head, opening one eye to glance at her Baroness. "But my Lady, I must ask you... why do you insist on 'removing' this mortal man from existence? Surely, this task is a bit meager for you if not overkill for the fledgling in question. Surely, you would be better suited to remain here, at full power, and send one of the lesser demons to take care of him. It questions my logic for you to put yourself through so much trouble to remove a simple man." she says raising an eyebrow, perplexed by this irrational process. At one time, a long-long time ago, she used to understand mortals and mortal souls. But since she had 'fallen from grace', she had quickly deteriorated from that life she held previously, and along with it, most of her insight on mortals in general.
Esmarus
Esmarus
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Esmarus wrote:Esmarus frowned. "These things that this 'Empress' talked about trouble me some. I, by you're will my Lady, do as you've ordered." she says bowing, but then slowly rose her head, opening one eye to glance at her Baroness. "But my Lady, I must ask you... why do you insist on 'removing' this mortal man from existence? Surely, this task is a bit meager for you if not overkill for the fledgling in question. Surely, you would be better suited to remain here, at full power, and send one of the lesser demons to take care of him. It questions my logic for you to put yourself through so much trouble to remove a simple man." she says raising an eyebrow, perplexed by this irrational process. At one time, a long-long time ago, she used to understand mortals and mortal souls. But since she had 'fallen from grace', she had quickly deteriorated from that life she held previously, and along with it, most of her insight on mortals in general.  

She closed her eyes. "My vision dictates... that the mortal in question has lost most of his reason for existing. He has started this hunt which can possibly cause harm to our world, because a demon had claimed his mate." she starts, lowering her head. "We both know that some demons are better off dead, but they are still under our protection. Since this man has not seen whom had killed his mate, he will go on and keep killing demon after countless demon till he can no longer keep standing. I... understand his plight. I too wished I could best the God whom destroyed my Everin... but he has long since already been destroyed. I sometimes wish to cast what ever Everin and his brother found in the mortal soul and simply eradicate them from existence for taking my lost Everin's life and very soul. So I think it is fitting, if not fated for me to end this mortal's life before he lets this get any further out of hand." she says before turning around, facing the gate again.

She raised her left hand to the gate, causing it to glow a bright purplish pink in color. She turned to her Fallen Angel. "Now go, Esma. Find what you can, and report what you find." she finished, the gate swirling and intensifying.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Esmarus Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:14 am

Esmarus bowed before the Baroness again. "Yes milady." she says before speeding off into the door of light, dematerializing and vanishing within the layers of the purple-pink glow.
Esmarus
Esmarus
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:16 am

The Demon drops her arm, and with it the gate becomes stilled. She didn't know how this will play out, but one thing was for certain: that Monster was going to be executed by her hands.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:40 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:The Demon drops her arm, and with it the gate becomes stilled. She didn't know how this will play out, but one thing was for certain: that Monster was going to be executed by her hands.

The Baroness's true form would suddenly begin to feel hazy... her consciousness fading... then with a plop she fell upon the gate in a vacant eyed comatose state.
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down