Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress)

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress)

Post  Shamu Meruruusa Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:32 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Shamu Meruruusa wrote:She crumpled at the very thought, at least what this 'battle lord' was getting at; this group he was a part of were essentially the grunts. She felt completely and totally helpless...

Which now brought up the question: She gulped. "...What about me? Where am I in the scheme of things?" she asked nervously, almost unable to ask of her own fate now that she was in the Battle Lord's grasp. "What...what happens to everyone else who live here?" she adds, trying her best not to wail.
The Battle lord looked incredulous. "You? You mortals? Well, slavery, eternal torment, a resource to be used, and...." A long thin snakelike tongue suddenly appeared from the Battle Lord's fang filled maw, and licked across his upper teeth lewidly. "... a food source to be consumed"

The Battle lord suddenly started raising Meru higher above his head, dangling her head first over his face. A large grin appeared on the monsters face.
With each additional label of the planets fate she shuttered, but at his last remark she had turned about ten shades whiter. She let out a powerful shock filled scream when he brought her high above his head, forcing her to look down upon the Battle Lord's widening grin. "No! No, I'm not food! I don't want to die!" she cried, tears streaming from her pain and fear stricken eyes. He heart was thumping hard against her chest, her knees were buckling and her tail was snaking and curling frantically! Her cat ears hung back and could still hear the malice in his voice for each labeled fate for humanity. She cringed and wined, her bouncing chest heaving in and out rapidly as the tension built. "Please....don't..." she whimpered.
Shamu Meruruusa
Shamu Meruruusa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress)

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:51 am

The Battlelord lowered the neko back to eye level, slowly.

"Oh? Would you preffer I transformed you into one of our cybernetic drones? or a mutant abomination maybe? I have no end of ways to shape your fate Meru... I am not without some modicum of mercy, should I let you choose your own fate? Or perhaps...." that sickening grin widened even further.

"You would like to be the first sample we send to the Empress... She can decide your fate very easily, and her digestive processes are much more..... thorough than mine..." A wicked baritone laughter broke from the 30 foot giant Battle Lord.

"Now make your choice, mortal!"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamu Meruruusa Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:57 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Battlelord lowered the neko back to eye level, slowly.

"Oh? Would you preffer I transformed you into one of our cybernetic drones? or a mutant abomination maybe? I have no end of ways to shape your fate Meru... I am not without some modicum of mercy, should I let you choose your own fate? Or perhaps...." that sickening grin widened even further.

"You would like to be the first sample we send to the Empress... She can decide your fate very easily, and her digestive processes are much more..... thorough than mine..." A wicked baritone laughter broke from the 30 foot giant Battle Lord.

"Now make your choice, mortal!"

"Now there's an Empress involved?" She thought. Whoever she was, she did not want to see her. And given the other options...she'd rather not suffer any of these fates! She winced...and closed her eyes. "Just...eat me." she winced, her closed eyelids filled with tears. "Hurry it up already! Or do you need to raise a rank before you can think for yourself?!" she screamed. The way she looked at it all, she was going to be dead either way.
Shamu Meruruusa
Shamu Meruruusa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:05 am

"Bah, your boring.. Oh well, nothing like some 'Soul food'" The massive demon shrugged it's shoulders, and quickly tossed Meru into his gigantic maw without any further preamble.

Once his fangs closed down around the cat woman, the Battle lord didn't bother with any further savour or torture, the massive creature didn't have time for that, instead it immediately gulped deeply, and at his size compared to Meru's, she was only a little bigger than a pill comparatively speaking.

The udulating muscles that continually spasmed around Meru relentlessly and ruthlessly pushed her towards her fate.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamu Meruruusa Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:14 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Bah, your boring.. Oh well, nothing like some 'Soul food'" The massive demon shrugged it's shoulders, and quickly tossed Meru into his gigantic maw without any further preamble.

Once his fangs closed down around the cat woman, the Battle lord didn't bother with any further savour or torture, the massive creature didn't have time for that, instead it immediately gulped deeply, and at his size compared to Meru's, she was only a little bigger than a pill comparatively speaking.

The udulating muscles that continually spasmed around Meru relentlessly and ruthlessly pushed her towards her fate.
The catgirl screamed as she was tossed like a rag doll into the awaiting maw. And about as soon as she landed upon his tongue the jaws closed and she was instantaneously swallowed. Inside and pressed against spasming walls, the poor neko was being forced deeper and deeper into the darkness of the demons core... before she was forced into his stomach with a splash.
Shamu Meruruusa
Shamu Meruruusa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:19 am

The Battle lord let out a loud sudden belch that echoed off the ruin walls, before he turned around towards his toops and began barking orders harshly atn his troops to commence the construction of the next Citadel and begin fortification immediately.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamu Meruruusa Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The Battle lord let out a loud sudden belch that echoed off the ruin walls, before he turned around towards his toops and began barking orders harshly atn his troops to commence the construction of the next Citadel and begin fortification immediately.
Within the confines of the Battle lord, the gurgling stomach sloshed and churned, bringing up the skeletal remains of the unfortunate Neko who was still struggling for life in the digestive pool not too long ago before the remains began to sink back down into the depths of the beast.
Shamu Meruruusa
Shamu Meruruusa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Not too far away from the SPIRE, a loud tearing sound, similar to that of someone ripping apart a thick piece of paper echoed off debris and machinery. There was a sudden pull away of the air, almost as if it were a floating invisible door, a large jagged opening appeared, glowing a bright blood red color. Heat and a sort of radiation rippled the air as if the air itself was like a lake in which a pebble had just been dropped into. Stepping out from this hovering and otherwise featureless crack was a tall, fiery haired and rather ample and buxom woman. Her breasts were almost impossibly large for her form, though she was curvy in figure to begin with. Her flame colored hair was long and rand down her back, her skin was fair and she had a freckle or two here or there. Her revealing black and red gown was laced with black fur and when her heels clicked upon the asphalt earth she finally opened her eyes, revealing the demon slitted crimson reds of this less powerful and more human like form. She immediately looked for something that would cast her reflection, and only could see a shadow where her body should be. She shakes her head. "Hmm...not too bad judging from the shape. I'm otherwise the same as I was in the D-R (Demon Realm). However, my horns could have been a tad bigger." she sighs.

With the demonic eyes and the curling black horns that had jut out from her head aside, she looked rather human if not caught in a different age and only a tad over-sexed. Sighing again, she decides to branch out from where she was. The portal behind her faded from existence again, for the physical opening to the gates of damnation were elsewhere in this vast and dangerous world. At least with her soul in the D-R, she could still be conscientious of the entire world of the living and could, theoretically speaking, be able to teleport her self to other areas of conflict if need be.

She begins to journey towards a radiating sensation of power, and about a human block away she discovered the source. There was a vast army of creatures, undead and partially living alike. She was intrigued but at the same time, disturbed due to their overwhelming numbers. She saw the tall and bulky one ahead of her, and could sense that it was the creature responsible for the Neko's death. The Baroness could even see the woman's dissolving skeleton within his stomach with her third eye's knowledge and it was enough to make her skin crawl. "Ah-hem." she coughed, acknowledging her presence to the rest of the demons who seemed almost too busy to notice her.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:03 pm

The large Battlelord swiftly turned it's head around, and aimed one of it's assault cannons in instinctive show of force. However, once he caught sight and scent of his quarry, he stopped, and looked quizzically at the visitor.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The large Battlelord swiftly turned it's head around, and aimed one of it's assault cannons in instinctive show of force. However, once he caught sight and scent of his quarry, he stopped, and looked quizzically at the visitor.
She looks at the demon, her arms folded beneath the weight and fullness of her large breasts, pushing them up a little as she looked up into the taller demons eyes. Her eyes go from both larger eyes to the weapons on his shoulders. She then looked to his chest and then back to his eyes again. "Your silence is quite awkward, young demon. Now, I understand you are from a different...timeframe and dimension, however... I also understand you 'ate' one of the local dissidents of this world... and that your intentions seem to be, from what I see, a tad harsh." she then paused standing almost under him, looking up at the demon. "I have some idea of what brings you all here, though I must ask-you seem different from demons that are born in this dimension. What is your name, young one? And yes, you are younger than me by a few millenia I've understood that much from your older brother." she finished. "You can call me the Baroness." she then added quickly.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Raza'thuul smirked slightly as he leaned down.

"Ah, so many assumptions, especially from a decendant of the.... sundered ones..." he replied, his base voice rumbled from his chest like a drum.

"My name, us Raza'thuul, 3rd Battlelord of the Hordes initial strikeforce, and if you know of my brothers, then you know you have come to the incorrect Spire... The one at the Gazatine Ruins now hosts our ultimate leader..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:09 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Raza'thuul smirked slightly as he leaned down.

"Ah, so many assumptions, especially from a decendant of the.... sundered ones..." he replied, his base voice rumbled from his chest like a drum.

"My name, us Raza'thuul, 3rd Battlelord of the Hordes initial strikeforce, and if you know of my brothers, then you know you have come to the incorrect Spire... The one at the Gazatine Ruins now hosts our ultimate leader..."
She smiled. "I believe I've came to the right place. You see Raza'thuul... I don't wish to seek an audience with your leader. I do, but not right away. Right now I am merely playing observer till I can accurately determine what it is that you are planning. You see, I come to you because you are believed to be the 'lesser brother', if I hear correctly and I do not pose myself to offend you. No, I do not think of it, in fact I believe you may be more useful than the others have lead to think." she pulls away a tangle of red hair from her shoulder and she walks casually over to one of the Spires. She hovered her hand before it, feeling the intense power that radiated from it. She grinned, turning her head to the left. "I may have a book depicting the politics of nature of all worlds, but you must be easy on this mind of mine which is constantly in the minds of others...what exactly do you mean by 'the sundered ones'? You actually believe we may be 'split' ranks?" she turned to him and kept her smile. "That we are mere cousins of the same demonic lineage that transcends the dimensional time and space?" she fully turns to the giant and places her hand around her chin. "Tell me...what is your answer to this, Raza'thuul? What do you believe?" she asked.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:10 pm

The giant frowned slightly at the Baroness's words, and he spoke almost disparagingly, but also laced with something akin to fear.

"It would not be wise to think you could keep hidden amidst 'her' forces, little one... She already knows you are here, and she knows far more than you think..."

Raza'thuul then leaned down, and explained the situation.

"Before the formation of the mortal realms, many pieces of the original hell were sheared from it's home dimension. Many ceased being, but others came to rest in the beginnings of these new realms. One such fragment landed here, in this universe, in it's dawn time... You are a decendant of the sundered ones originally from that sheered piece of Hell. So yes, you share our demonic lineage in more than a mere coincidental passing. We seek to return our lost kin to their home, and bring their new homes back with them so they do not lose anything, and gain everything."

A new presence entered the minds of both Raza'thuul, and that of the visiting baroness.

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress) - Page 2 2333034_13229532_lz

"My my, it seems this world is as busy as the starports of Althera Prime in it's heyday... And I sense your guest is the current leader of our sundered bretheren, Raza'thuul..."

"My Empress...." Raza'thuul bowed his great head low.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:20 pm

The Baroness listened to the taller demon's words, and then in turn turned her attention to that of the mind of the Empress of Hell who was entering her own mental space. "Well, he was correct in the knowledge that we share similar skills. It's been a reasonable eighteen years since I've had the honor to speak to another demon in such an intimate manner. So...you must be the 'ultimate leader' Raza'thuul spoke of. He was saying we are somehow related? Then I must ask, what really brings you to this planet? I'm sure it wasn't for some 'demonic family reunion'." she asked with her thoughts.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:32 pm

"Hmm, Well, you may not be directly related to me, but you do share the blood of the original demons. As for why we have come? The moment was.... opportune."

A transparent image of the Empress appeared before the Baroness. She crossed her arms beneath her breats and smiled at her.

"But the real question is, why would you be so suspicious of us if you know we speak true?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:47 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Hmm, Well, you may not be directly related to me, but you do share the blood of the original demons. As for why we have come? The moment was.... opportune."

A transparent image of the Empress appeared before the Baroness. She crossed her arms beneath her breats and smiled at her.

"But the real question is, why would you be so suspicious of us if you know we speak true?"
She grinned, mocking the Empress's pose herself, her larger breasts bobbled a little from her subtle movements. Smiling back, the Baroness lowered her head slightly. "Forgive me for sounding suspicious. I mean, despite the fact my book has told of you, I cannot help myself for not acting but a tad paranoid. Try to place yourself in my shoes if you will. 'A strange demonic force that is alien to this universe arrives while I am still a new ruling force within my version of the Demon Realm' or rather 'Hell' if you'd really like to call it that. I mean, all things considered... we both seem to have different ways to deal with... problems." she replied, before walking closer to the apparition.

She pauses before the Empress and she looks into her eyes. "I can't help myself to wonder: to what end am I reliable to you, and when does that reliability begin to falter?"
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:51 pm

Baroness of Hell wrote:She grinned, mocking the Empress's pose herself, her larger breasts bobbled a little from her subtle movements. Smiling back, the Baroness lowered her head slightly. "Forgive me for sounding suspicious. I mean, despite the fact my book has told of you, I cannot help myself for not acting but a tad paranoid. Try to place yourself in my shoes if you will. 'A strange demonic force that is alien to this universe arrives while I am still a new ruling force within my version of the Demon Realm' or rather 'Hell' if you'd really like to call it that. I mean, all things considered... we both seem to have different ways to deal with... problems." she replied, before walking closer to the apparition.  

She pauses before the Empress and she looks into her eyes. "I can't help myself to wonder: to what end am I reliable to you, and when does that reliability begin to falter?"
"Well, that depends on you, doesn't it? And I while we are two different beings, I believe the goal is shared, even if the methodology has evolved differently over time. Besides, I have my reasons for doing what I must do, as I am sure you do as well..." The Empress replied, before she leaned in closer, down to the Baroness's eye level.

"I can open you up to entire universes worth of new experiences, ways of thinking, souls to please you, sights not to be missed, all well beyond the reach of this one lowly and pathetic little mudball of a planet... And your real home awaits your return... we need all our lost children to return..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"Well, that depends on you, doesn't it? And I while we are two different beings, I believe the goal is shared, even if the methodology has evolved differently over time. Besides, I have my reasons for doing what I must do, as I am sure you do as well..." The Empress replied, before she leaned in closer, down to the Baroness's eye level.

"I can open you up to entire universes worth of new experiences, ways of thinking, souls to please you, sights not to be missed, all well beyond the reach of this one lowly and pathetic little mudball of a planet... And your real home awaits your return... we need all our lost children to return..."
A small smile formed upon her lips. She only hummed in response to her first response. As she came closer to her face however, she began to see the cold calculation in her face make a darker turn. "Oh, I'm quite sure you can, and though that is all well and enticing; this has been my home for quite a long time." she then turned her attention to the gates themselves. "They are indeed an interesting spectacle though."
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:46 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:A small smile formed upon her lips. She only hummed in response to her first response. As she came closer to her face however, she began to see the cold calculation in her face make a darker turn. "Oh, I'm quite sure you can, and though that is all well and enticing; this has been my home for quite a long time." she then turned her attention to the gates themselves. "They are indeed an interesting spectacle though."
The Empress straightened back up. "Would you believe that these creations are crude and made in haste? But they do serve my purposes for now. Tell me, would you be content to remain on this world? You are an immortal, and your potential stretches beyond the limits of this universe. You do not have the imposition of time or space... Your indecision is what holds you back now, when home is so close to your fingers... Did the mortal way of life you have witnessed here somehow imprint upon you?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:24 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The Empress straightened back up. "Would you believe that these creations are crude and made in haste? But they do serve my purposes for now. Tell me, would you be content to remain on this world? You are an immortal, and your potential stretches beyond the limits of this universe. You do not have the imposition of time or space... Your indecision is what holds you back now, when home is so close to your fingers... Did the mortal way of life you have witnessed here somehow imprint upon you?"
She nodded. "Your technology as well as the world you are from do sound enticing. I am not being held back by anything to be honest. I wouldn't say it is the mortals of this realm that have imprinted me, but rather what I had to do to keep myself alive." she turns to the Empress. "Sometimes...we adapt. When we adapt, we evolve. But can you tell me Empress... can we adapt? Or will we have to let natural law dictate who best survives? I myself would not want it to come to that, not because I know that you know that you have an upper edge in terms of technology, but because it would be a snuffing out of culture for either of our sides." She finished, her arms still folded beneath her bosoms.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:19 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:She nodded. "Your technology as well as the world you are from do sound enticing. I am not being held back by anything to be honest. I wouldn't say it is the mortals of this realm that have imprinted me, but rather what I had to do to keep myself alive." she turns to the Empress. "Sometimes...we adapt. When we adapt, we evolve. But can you tell me Empress... can we adapt? Or will we have to let natural law dictate who best survives? I myself would not want it to come to that, not because I know that you know that you have an upper edge in terms of technology, but because it would be a snuffing out of culture for either of our sides." She finished, her arms still folded beneath her bosoms.
The empress smiled a knowing grin as she turned towards the great gate.

"Not necessarily." The empress responded.

"As you may or may not be aware, we assimilate other cultures into ourselves, forming a synthesis. We take in souls of evil beings from across every universe in existence, each with uncountable quintillions of life bearing planets, each containing one or more sapient species, differing cultural origins, across all time. As you can imagine, such undertakings invariably have new and differing ways of thinking, belief systems, proven methods, and cultural, and civilizational backgrounds. Many of our best warriors come from... aged stock, with primitive ways of thinking, nevertheless, they prove their worth both within Hell, and out in the living reams battlefields. You would do well to know what a set of sword and sorcery techniques can do after several millennia of training and exposure to more technologically advanced weaponry can bring about. You see..." the Empress gestured towards one of her Death Wraiths.

Spire Beta, and the 2nd Hellgate (Asrond Fortress) - Page 2 Ringwraith

The former human, clad in smoke blackened robes, and Hellforge smithed iron armour, was shrouded in impenetrable cold and terrifying aura.

"The only think I require from any who come to us, is their loyalty. Unwaivering loyalty. And I require this because... Soon, very soon, I will no longer be able to lead my people to the freedom they deserve..."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:45 am

She was going to elaborate more on the subject of the Empress's final response when something inside her head snapped like a twig. All of a sudden the Baroness held her arms close and her skin become cold. However, her eyes began to feel warm... like a fire. "Someone has an insatiable intent to kill... a mortal who has just lost his reason for living... he intends to kill any and all demons recklessly and without reason." she was able to sense this from a great distance. Her powers had allowed her to feel the sensations of mortal emotions as well as sense their motives. She could sense a man who was a considerable threat to all demons, though despite his mortality his presence was strongly felt even from here...though for this reason it would also make finding him a lot easier to pinpoint. She dropped her arms and turned to the Empress. "It seems something else has come up that has a more direct need for me to be involved with. You may do as you wish, but get no mistake... while you may be the Ruler of the Hell you reign from, here you are nothing. Remember who holds the reins here and do not overstep your boundaries till I make my final decision." she says, not entirely threatening the projected woman, but not entirely being nice either. The Baroness smiled. "Perhaps, we may further strengthen our bond by helping each other out now and then; but in the time being I am only loyal to myself. Got that? Consider our alliance... 'mutual' for the time being." she says to the blond haired demon with similar horns.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:15 am

The smile from the Empress's face faded, and took a hard, cold edge.

"You would be most unwise to try to dictate terms to me little demoness. Like it or not, you, your subjects, and your Underworld all originally came from Hell and are thusly subject to my power and authority by right of the blood of the Fallen, of which I am the last. I am not here to play political games, and I am not here to parlay negotiations. I am here for this entire dimension, as it will be my stepping stone to many others, including the one I seek to claim above all others."

The Empress waked past the Baroness, not looking at her, even as the rest of the assembled Entorage stared disdainfully at the Baroness for perceived insolence.

"One planetary rotation (one day).... You have only one planetary rotation. I know what troubles you my dear. Hunt him down, kill or capture him if you wish. But if you have not returned to me with your decision before this time tomorrow, we will recommence the invasion with, or without you, and make no mistake...." the Empress turned her head so the steel in her eyes could not possibly be missed as they took on a more reptilian form of a slitted pupil. "If you stand against me and betray me, I will crush you, and forcibly assimilate that which belongs to Hell.... Do you understand?"

Upon this declaration, the Demons suddenly stopped pouring from the portals, but the work still continued to build the fortifications and base structures.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Baroness of Hell Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:The smile from the Empress's face faded, and took a hard, cold edge.

"You would be most unwise to try to dictate terms to me little demoness. Like it or not, you, your subjects, and your Underworld all originally came from Hell and are thusly subject to my power and authority by right of the blood of the Fallen, of which I am the last. I am not here to play political games, and I am not here to parlay negotiations. I am here for this entire dimension, as it will be my stepping stone to many others, including the one I seek to claim above all others."

The Empress waked past the Baroness, not looking at her, even as the rest of the assembled Entorage stared disdainfully at the Baroness for perceived insolence.

"One planetary rotation (one day).... You have only one planetary rotation. I know what troubles you my dear. Hunt him down, kill or capture him if you wish. But if you have not returned to me with your decision before this time tomorrow, we will recommence the invasion with, or without you, and make no mistake...." the Empress turned her head so the steel in her eyes could not possibly be missed as they took on a more reptilian form of a slitted pupil. "If you stand against me and betray me, I will crush you, and forcibly assimilate that which belongs to Hell.... Do you understand?"

Upon this declaration, the Demons suddenly stopped pouring from the portals, but the work still continued to build the fortifications and base structures.
She narrowed her eyes, yet her smile did not falter. She raised her arms a tad, producing an unintentional bounce from her rather buoyous and bodacious chest. "Hm... and here I was beginning to think we were going to be the 'best of friends'. I shall see you in a day then ''my Empress''." she says in a mocking tone, bowing deeply and just as mockingly before the woman. She looked up to her and chuckled coldly before straightening herself again. "Who knows? Perhaps I'll give this man up to you as a sacrifice, but we shall see." she says before departing, turning away from the impudent wretch who was moving in. She didn't care if they were from the same origin of Hell or not; when it comes down to it everything is never simply handed over. No, if the Empress wanted the Baroness's dimension, she'd have to fight for it. She may think of the Baroness's lot as, for a lack of a better term, nothing but 'bumpkins', but she had no idea truly what the Baroness had in store. Of what the Baroness was truly capable of.
Baroness of Hell
Baroness of Hell
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:57 am

Baroness of Hell wrote:She narrowed her eyes, yet her smile did not falter. She raised her arms a tad, producing an unintentional bounce from her rather buoyous and bodacious chest. "Hm... and here I was beginning to think we were going to be the 'best of friends'. I shall see you in a day then ''my Empress''." she says in a mocking tone, bowing deeply and just as mockingly before the woman. She looked up to her and chuckled coldly before straightening herself again. "Who knows? Perhaps I'll give this man up to you as a sacrifice, but we shall see." she says before departing, turning away from the impudent wretch who was moving in. She didn't care if they were from the same origin of Hell or not; when it comes down to it everything is never simply handed over. No, if the Empress wanted the Baroness's dimension, she'd have to fight for it. She may think of the Baroness's lot as, for a lack of a better term, nothing but 'bumpkins', but she had no idea truly what the Baroness had in store. Of what the Baroness was truly capable of.
The Empress shook her head sadly.

"Youngling..." she said to the Baroness as she was leaving.

"You really should be careful to guard your thoughts better... But you mistake my intent for you and the other Hellspawn that this dimension has accumulated.... I did not come here to displace you as the leader of this Underworld, far from it. I did come to reclaim what was once lost, that is true. I am not doing this for kicks, Baroness. You, as the surviving leader, may soon be the War leader of all Hell. Every leader, of every fragment of Hell that was sundered, will have their chance. We must reclaim what was lost, for that was the sacred covenant I had made all those billions of millennia ago. Mortals believe we are merely monsters and savages, living like wild animals with no concept of family and friendship. They are wrong. When the sundering occurred, many families and communities had been shattered. Siblings and parents lost their relatives. Friendships torn apart communities divided by the unassailable barriers of dimensions. In order to reunite the Horde completely, and bring vengeance to those who tried to destroy us, we have to bring all the missing fragments home. Unfortunately, when this monumental task is done, I will be long gone. I need a worthy successor, one capable of uniting our people, and my one sole heir... He is an enemy, a man who sides against us, and my time is running out, such is the price I willingly paid to break 'His' sacred rules to unite us." The Empress explained the reasons, and the whys of the invasion.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next