Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pumpkin Alley

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pumpkin Alley - Page 2 Empty Re: Pumpkin Alley

Post  Lunch Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Down at the other end of the alley, Lunch's head had been forced through a lifesized cut out of a headless horseman, her head and question was protruding out of his chest like some sort of half-assed 'Alien'. Her head was still spinning as she collects herself, the young man's handgun still jutting out from her belt and the barrel leaned against her butt. She moaned, standing up with the cardboard cut out hanging around her neck, her hand still clutching the SMG. She half turns, then falls onto her left thigh as she looked to the squirrel whom had hit her and the two young men standing there. The one was the tall red head whom she was holding up, while the other one in the denim longcoat and gray hoodie was somebody she didn't recognize. "Son of a bitch...." she exclaimed, coughing hoarsely, trying her best to aim her automatic at the three who were a football field away, but she just didn't have the fortitude to keep her arm up-her world still spinning and her body stunned by the Risu-mimi's blow.
Lunch
Lunch
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Alastor wrote:"Huh, I guess step one is over." Alastor said, and then walked closer to the squirrel girl and Irvine, who most certainly wished to plough her 'tracts of land'. He looked Irvine and said "Why is it I always need to pull you out of danger when I run into you?" He said, then turned to the young woman and said. "Thanks for helping out my friend, he can be a bit of an idiot, but he's mostly harmless. Name's Alastor, that's Rio" nodding in Rio's direction "And the young man using your breasts as pillows is Irvine."

The squirrel turned her attention to the other teenager who appeared. He too was also taller than her, but not by much as this 'Irvine' here was. She chuckled and waved to Rio in the background and kept stroaking Irvine's head. "Ah no problem. Like I said, I thought he wasn't having much fun so I decided to help out." she pointed to the woman nearly a football field away who was trying to aim her gun, but was too stunned to do so. "I enjoy helping others out, reason why I'm a bodyguard for President Uptincross." she says sticking out her tongue. She reached out for Alastor's hand, never minding Irvine's face which took residence in her chest at the moment. "Makoto. Pleasure to meet you Alastor, Rio; Irvine." she says the last name with a slight giggle and winks. "Well Irvine here is good, besides these things can be a bit heavy to carry if you know what I mean." she says with another wink to Alastor before spilling out into short laughter. "I was also just asking Irvine here if he wanted to blow this joint, the ADN should be due to arrive shortly. I think its time for some new scenery anyhow." she says sticking her tongue out at Al.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

http://makotonanayanycfan@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Alastor wrote:"Huh, I guess step one is over." Alastor said, and then walked closer to the squirrel girl and Irvine, who most certainly wished to plough her 'tracts of land'. He looked Irvine and said "Why is it I always need to pull you out of danger when I run into you?" He said, then turned to the young woman and said. "Thanks for helping out my friend, he can be a bit of an idiot, but he's mostly harmless. Name's Alastor, that's Rio" nodding in Rio's direction "And the young man using your breasts as pillows is Irvine."

Irvine snapped out of it, pulling his head from Makoto's soft pillows before turning to Alastor with a narrowed gaze. "What do you mean by that? If I remember Jemial City correctly, it was you who taunted that mobster! He almost killed me because of you-and I'm not an idiot!" he blushed shaking his head and folded his arms over his chest. "Besides, I can handle myself just fine...by the way, didn't you say you were coming with someone?" he asked, before noticing Rio and took a step back. "Rio?! Oh, you must have revived, I thought you died back there." he says shaking his head nervously. He then turns to Makoto and half smiled. "Oh...so your name's Makoto huh? Well thanks for saving me, I can be so useless sometimes, I mean again thank you." he says rubbing his neck and chuckling nervously.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:48 pm

"Hey, at least I didn't get accused of getting the hotel owner's daughter pregnant!" he also started chuckling at the thought of Irvine actually charming a woman into sleeping with her. "Anyway, we split up to increase our search radius. Either way, let's head to the Central tower, we agreed to meet up there." He said, turning, but then stopped and walked over to Lunch, pulled out Irvin's handgun and put up a wall of ice between Lunch and the group. "Here." He said, tossing Irvine back his weapon. "We should get going, before the CKB sends reinforcements here, and I don't want to get their blood on my jacket."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tachibana Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:20 am

Rio looks to her watch and then turns to the other three. "On second thought, I best head back to the security room. If your heading to the Central Tower it's best that we see what is ahead of you. I can relay info via the monitors and at the same time see if anyone from Security are still alive." she says turning to Alastor. "Good luck, and come back and say hi next time. I could always use some company." she says with a wink, bringing her lips to his cheek before pulling back and walking towards the security entrance again. She turns and blushes waving before leaving.
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:28 am

Irvine who grabbed his handgun as it was tossed to him, then overlooking the scene with, slowly turns to him with a face that expressed mild irritation. He opens his mouth...then closes it. Then he grabs Alastor by his lapels of his jacket and fumes: "HOW DO YOU DO THAT!?" He shakes his friend repeatedly, his face red and his ears almost appear to be steaming.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:31 am

He quietly tells Irvine. "Hey, I'm not the one who had his face buried in a woman's cleavage just now, did I?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:40 am

Alastor wrote:He quietly tells Irvine. "Hey, I'm not the one who had his face buried in a woman's cleavage just now, did I?"

Makoto's ear's twitched at Alastor's comment and she turns her upper body in his direction. Her rather endowed 'assets' bounced healthily as she tilts her head to her right shoulder and places her hands upon her hips. Her face is expressing a rather amusing smile, and her eyelids narrowed slightly, with her right eyebrow cocked. "Hmm...you've got a good point there Alastor...but your voice expresses some envy there too." she giggles, poking her right breast with her finger, causing it to press against the other, the soft contours of her jiggly chest wrapped around her fingertip. "Wanna give'em a feel for yourself?" she says half jokingly pulling her finger away-causing them to bounce and bang together again. She chuckles, turning half away with her bushy tail curling up, half obscuring her face. "I'd hate for you to feel left out as well. Hmhmhm.." she teased, before grabbing both of their wrists and pulled them apart from each other.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:50 am

Irvine looks over to Makoto and couldn't help but feel like bleeding profusely from his nose or scream out 'see what I mean?!'. But he instead just holds weakly upon his jacket, and couldn't hold onto Al when the squirrel separated them. "I..." he starts, but he couldn't finish his words. "...got nothing." he sighs at last.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:07 am

Going along with Makoto's semi-jest, he replied in a somewhat posh voice "I appreciate the offer miss, but I'm afraid I must decline. Ah the curse of being a gentleman?" and then said in his normal voice "Besides, Irvine would probably have a heart attack, which would be counter productive to me saving him." He smirked.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:15 am

Alastor wrote:Going along with Makoto's semi-jest, he replied in a somewhat posh voice "I appreciate the offer miss, but I'm afraid I must decline. Ah the curse of being a gentleman?" and then said in his normal voice "Besides, Irvine would probably have a heart attack, which would be counter productive to me saving him." He smirked.

She chuckled, bringing up her arms with her palms up and closed her eyes as she chuckled. "Ah, shame. Not to sound like a hussy, but I could definitely handle you both without a doubt." she says with another chuckle. She then half turns and nods cutely. "Counter productive indeed. As much as I'd like to keep this sexual innuendo up, I guess it would be productive for us to actually begin our leave, lest we die and neither of you could be able to support my 'tracts of land'." she says with another wink.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:21 am

"Agreed, we should get going-wait, what about your boss?" He replied.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:41 am

Alastor wrote:"Agreed, we should get going-wait, what about your boss?" He replied.

She blinked, then smiled. "Well, he can handle himself for now. He's with another Bodyguard last I recall. Besides, I want to be sure you both get to safety as well." she then added. "Also, he's not to far from Central. He's in O-Edo, I can make a hop a skip and a jump over and be back in no time, unless you both would like to accompany me? It would get the job of securing him a lot quicker."
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvine Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:53 am

Irvine pats the duffel bag filled with explosives and such lightly and then checks his handgun mag. "Check. Stocked and loaded and ready to go. By the way, how's the shop been in Ithteca? I might just have to return home after all the BS going on here. Besides, mechanical work was never really my thing." he says with a sigh.
Irvine
Irvine
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:50 am

"Well you're welcome to join. As for things back home, more or less the same, had a couple jobs, Mizuki's as busy as ever, and we might have some more people joining us, but I'll explain more later. Let's move before more of the CKB show up." he replied.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Makoto Nanaya Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:00 am

She nods, grabbing hold of Irvine's arm to bring him along. "Then lead the way fearless leader." she says with light hearted chuckle. She was finding the two of them rather intriguing individuals, and this 'shop' they speak of sounded as interesting as this 'Jemial City' event that must have happened in some time during their past.
Makoto Nanaya
Makoto Nanaya
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:45 pm

"As you wish." Alastor replied, as he lead the way.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2