Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beijio Board Walk

4 posters

Go down

Beijio Board Walk  Empty Beijio Board Walk

Post  Rio Tachibana Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:01 am

Is the term used to describe the main road and street that makes up most of O-Edo. A variety of shops and other store fronts line the side roads as well as the genuine nature of the Sakura trees that have been planted everywhere around the Biome
Rio Tachibana
Rio Tachibana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Beijio Board Walk  Empty Re: Beijio Board Walk

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:10 am

The CKB concentration in this area is rather small compared to other regions upon the Craft. The reason being was because this area had been taken into the Crimson Knight Brigade's plan since it was in the very beginning. They been keeping tabs on Revan Uptincross, President of the ADN since he was first declared the worlds 'new dictator' 18 or so years ago. The mission here was simple; capture the old bastard. Simple in words perhaps...but this man was once the Director of the T.I.R.S. during the 'good old days'. He was also a rather adept swordsmen and one hell of a gunfighter. The CKB made sure to close off all connections and speakers in the O-Edo Biome where the man was staying; having two goons, Blackwrite and Ryce who worked the technical details from the inside; snipping wires here and there and tricking the cameras; the whole nine yards.  

While the other CKB unit's are running amok and bestowing fear into the masses in the other Biomes; the handful of soldiers went for the President. They managed to stealthily kill almost all the vistors in O-Edo the night before, including a few of the stationed patrolmen. There was only one man to deal with according to the reports-and that was the President Himself.

All had R6's and silenced MAGSEC or Quicksiver .45 Pros. Their leader, Clifford Haze was off in the premium tower area leading other troops in his Fire Retardant gear. One of the women in the unit sent to take the President hostage was codenamed Viper. She was playing with her set of throwing knives, picking her nails with a nine inch blade, one of the many throwing knives she carried. Beijio Board Walk  9-inch-throwing-knife

"Huh... why can't I kill the Old fuck, Captain?" she asked. The captain shakes his head. "The Boss says so, thats why. Now shut it, and get in line Sarge." he grumbles.
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mina Majikina Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:52 am

Mina leaned in, listening in to the conversation. Whoever this 'Old fuck' was, she was sure these meanies were up to no good when they found him. "I need to find this Old Fuck before they do." she says to herself rather softly, to avoid detection. Sticking close to the unit, but not directly interfering just yet, the young islander archer continues to follow the small group.
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan Uptincross Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Revan and the other two file out of the inn quietly. So far, there was no trouble. As they made it outside onto the Beijio Boardwalk, Revan turned to Reno and Mina. "If what Miss Majikina here says is true, then we should expect heavy resistance if we're caught. I want everyone to move silently, and not to confront anyone unless confronted first...do I make myself clear, Reno?" he whispered harshly.
Revan Uptincross
Revan Uptincross
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:00 pm

While the three made their attempt to flee with the President, the six CKB agents had slowly stalked the terrace of the Inn. It would'nt take them too long to find that the target wasn't there and they would immediately intensify their search.
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down