Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Suite

3 posters

Go down

Alpha Suite Empty Alpha Suite

Post  Rufus Tenik Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:01 pm

A large bedroom with two beds, a bathroom and other commodities.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Alpha Suite Empty First Guest!

Post  Belladonna Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:33 pm

She took the money from her shoulder and her mouth fell open. One hundred and fifty Gilax was enough for a night in the best hotels the planet had to offer, and for a place like this it would be at least two weeks rent. Her hand on the door nob her eyes narrowed at the man
"I hope you realize its just the rooms that are for rent!" She swung the door open without waiting for his reply "I might dress like a whore but I'm not one! I need this job and the uniform goes with it!"
Bella entered the room and checked around opening the drawers and wardrobes, satisfied that nobody was checked into the room she turned to face the man again "This is the Alpha suite!" She was once more wearing a smile "And those are drawers, and thats a wardrobe!" She gestured to the two items of furniture ever so slightly clutching at straws as to why she'd rushed in and opened them.... "just in case your not used to them...." Her voice trailed off as she became acutely aware she was at risk of looking like an idiot.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Alpha Suite Empty Re: Alpha Suite

Post  Jace Farsythe Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Belladonna wrote:She took the money from her shoulder and her mouth fell open. One hundred and fifty Gilax was enough for a night in the best hotels the planet had to offer, and for a place like this it would be at least two weeks rent. Her hand on the door nob her eyes narrowed at the man
"I hope you realize its just the rooms that are for rent!" She swung the door open without waiting for his reply "I might dress like a whore but I'm not one! I need this job and the uniform goes with it!"
Bella entered the room and checked around opening the drawers and wardrobes, satisfied that nobody was checked into the room she turned to  face the man again "This is the Alpha suite!" She was once more wearing a smile "And those are drawers, and thats a wardrobe!" She gestured to the two items of furniture ever so slightly clutching at straws as to why she'd rushed in and opened them.... "just in case your not used to them...." Her voice trailed off as she became acutely aware she was at risk of looking like an idiot.

He blushed deeply at her quick judgement and shook his hands. "I-I was just wanting to tip you for being of great service tonight!" he says, gulping. "And...I definitely not think you of a whore, Donna." he says still red in the face. "You are definitely much better than a label such as that, you look to be a woman of refined and better qualities." he adds, then pauses as she enters the room and could hardly keep himself from chuckling as she checked the drawers. "Well... first day on the job indeed..." he thought, covering his mouth with his hand as to not be rude. He removes his hand from his mouth, while Donna gave him the 'grand tour' of shelving and a wardrobe.

"Oh yes," he nods, smiling. "Wardrobes and drawers are quite the rarity from where I'm from." he teased with a slight chuckle, nothing cold hearted just a warm friendly chuckle.

The way she looked right now, vulnerable to a degree-a look that said she may have hurt a bit of her own pride made him frown slightly, but then he grinned as he stepped towards her. He stood right before her and raised his right hand gently, his index finger stroked under her chin, lifting it up so he could look into her blue eyes. He had a surprising amount of confidence return to him as he looks into her eyes with his own blue ones. "If I wasn't a gentleman, I would have a hard time trying to keep myself from ravaging your stunning body till you moaned bloody murder. But like I said, I think you deserve more than that." he says as he leans in and plants a quick soft and warm kiss upon her right cheek, just beside her lips. Her skin was cool, and her aroma was intoxicating, equally as seductive as the woman whose cheek he was kissing right at this moment. He pulls back gently and brings his right hand slowly up her chin, around her left cheek and glided back fringe that had hung over her left eye before he places his hand upon her left shoulder.

Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Belladonna Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:27 pm

She stared into his eyes for a moment, her first instinct when he'd stepped so close to her was to draw the pistol from his shoulder holster and drop him on his arse with his own gun pointed in his face. Instead she fought with herself keeping her darker urges under control, she'd only just got here she didn't want to have to run again and so soon.
Instead she turned her head away from him and took a step back before moving around him and heading towards the door. She stopped her hand on the door and without looking back at him said "The bar is open till midnight and we serve food till ten thirty, breakfast is from eight until nine." she hesitated and raised her eyes, for the first time he would really get a feel of who she was and what she was capable of, her face was an expressionless mask and her eyes shone with a cold ruthless malice "I hope you enjoy your stay"

And with that she closed the door and went back downstairs to see if the young drunk was on the road to recovery.

Belladonna
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Farsythe Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:43 pm

Belladonna wrote:She stared into his eyes for a moment, her first instinct when he'd stepped so close to her was to draw the pistol from his shoulder holster and drop him on his arse with his own gun pointed in his face. Instead she fought with herself keeping her darker urges under control, she'd only just got here she didn't want to have to run again and so soon.
Instead she turned her head away from him and took a step back before moving around him and heading towards the door. She stopped her hand on the door and without looking back at him said "The bar is open till midnight and we serve food till ten thirty, breakfast is from eight until nine." she hesitated and raised her eyes, for the first time he would really get a feel of who she was and what she was capable of, her face was an expressionless mask and her eyes shone with a cold ruthless malice "I hope you enjoy your stay"

And with that she closed the door and went back downstairs to see if the young drunk was on the road to recovery.

As he watched her leave, he had a frown upon his face, but it was a reaction he should have expected. "Well, as enticing as those offers are, I cannot afford the luxury to dine and wine now. Though, breakfast does sound good if I survive." he says under his breath, softly to himself as he walks over to the door and locks it. He then walks over to the bed, removing the revolver from his thigh and then took out the .45 from his inner coat's holster. He set them down on top of the bed, gave them a check before slipping out a phone. He didn't know if the rooms were bugged, but if they were he was sure Donna wasn't aware of it yet; she was new here after all. He pushes a button and the phone rings for a few seconds, Jace just paced his room slightly as he waited for the receiver on the other end to pick up. A dull click of air reverberated back through the feed to Jace's end, and he immediately says: "I'm in Danton. I'm going to be needing that lance after all. With the way things are around here, it's going to be Hell doing this on my own, but I'll meet with you in town at the designated area for pickup at nightfall. Thanks." he finishes, closing his eyes and expelling a sigh as he then hangs the phone up. He thought of Donna's face for a moment, how her face had been so beautiful yet at the same time it was also as cold as ice. That face, coupled with the flashes of her past made Jace regret himself for his actions, and hope he had not just release something that should have been well locked away. He rubs the back of his neck, sighing again. "Of course, I can't choose to look into the future all the time. If I had, I wouldn't have painted a target on my back and made a fool of myself back there." he sighs taking a seat in a chair in the nearby corner, closing his eyes and leaning back into his seat.

"This day keeps dragging out better and better. I wish I could help that Donna out, but she's struggling with her own demons yet. I guess it would be best not to involve myself in affairs I shouldn't be meddling in." he finishes, bringing an arm around his eyes and exhaling once more. He needed a drink. Again.

As he rests there, arm over his eyes he thought about home. Being the five year old kid running around the house that would soon kill his parents and trap him under the debris for five days while his parents rotted with large white eyes and bloated faces staring at him--accusing him. He winced, forcing himself up from his seat and walked up to the wall and slammed his hand against it. "Stop it! You can't undo the past damn it... you can't save everyone. I can't bring them back, and their death was inevitable." he says harshly to himself. He turns around and slides his back against the wall till he was sitting upon the ground. He was pale, and frowning, and tired. "Its best I don't dwell on this further...get some sleep, Jace." he tells himself again, folding his arms around his knees and closed his eyes, leaning into his arms as he let his mind be clear of everything, even though amid the darkness, those bloated faces still watched him with persecuting stares.
Jace Farsythe
Jace Farsythe
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down