Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remus' Suite

3 posters

Go down

Remus' Suite  Empty Remus' Suite

Post  Remus Lionheart Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:17 am

[from here]

Remus upon the vehicle falling apart, had called ahead for the two best rooms this town had to offer for both his Driver and himself. Which upon entry... was better than nothing, but he'd seen far worse. A large bed that looked clean with sheets, and a window looking out to the street below which gave him a birds eye view, on top of that, the noise from the pub downstairs was very muffled. "Its not pretty, but far more comfortable than Chesluk could afford." He smirked, enjoying his teasing of his former business partner and Haruka's former boss. He turned to the nekomimi, and caressed her cheek. "And it will provide for some needed privacy."
Remus Lionheart
Remus Lionheart
Private
Private

Haruka Sanada likes this post

Back to top Go down

Remus' Suite  Empty Re: Remus' Suite

Post  Haruka Sanada Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:22 am

Remus Lionheart wrote:[from here]

Remus upon the vehicle falling apart, had called ahead for the two best rooms this town had to offer for both his Driver and himself. Which upon entry... was better than nothing, but he'd seen far worse. A large bed that looked clean with sheets, and a window looking out to the street below which gave him a birds eye view, on top of that, the noise from the pub downstairs was very muffled. "Its not pretty, but far more comfortable than Chesluk could afford." He smirked, enjoying his teasing of his former business partner and Haruka's former boss. He turned to the nekomimi, and caressed her cheek. "And it will provide for some needed privacy."

Haruka glanced around, her large brown eyes taking in the appearance of the room, before returning to Remus' visage. "I'm not too fussy, but you're right... it'll do well for privacy~" She purred, her hands gliding up and down his chest, under his jacket as she leaned close. "Mmm, yes..." Haru hums as she slides his coat off, and collects it, her breasts flattening against his stomach as she leaned forward to pull the expensive green jacket off and around his shoulders, she then teasingly pulled herself away from him, winking, before sashaying her way over to the closet to hang the coat. Her tail, playfully, raised her the back end of her skirt, showing off her white lacy panties as she bent over to remove her shoes in a purposeful, presenting manner. "I assume you've never had the pleasure of sleeping with a Neko, Master Remus?" She purred, glancing over her shoulder while still leaning over, her ass swaying left to right in a playful, hypnotic manner while her near prehensile tail snaked and whipped around.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Remus Lionheart likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lionheart Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:37 am

Haruka Sanada wrote:

Haruka glanced around, her large brown eyes taking in the appearance of the room, before returning to Remus' visage. "I'm not too fussy, but you're right... it'll do well for privacy~" She purred, her hands gliding up and down his chest, under his jacket as she leaned close. "Mmm, yes..." Haru hums as she slides his coat off, and collects it, her breasts flattening against his stomach as she leaned forward to pull the expensive green jacket off and around his shoulders, she then teasingly pulled herself away from him, winking, before sashaying her way over to the closet to hang the coat. Her tail, playfully, raised her the back end of her skirt, showing off her white lacy panties as she bent over to remove her shoes in a purposeful, presenting manner. "I assume you've never had the pleasure of sleeping with a Neko, Master Remus?" She purred, glancing over her shoulder while still leaning over, her ass swaying left to right in a playful, hypnotic manner while her near prehensile tail snaked and whipped around.

He smiled, removing his vest as she took his coat, and admired the 'view' she presented to him. "I have not," he admitted, approaching her and her rhythmically swaying hips. "but," He says leaning over her, arms wrapped around her stomach. His breath gently blowing against one of her ears, causing the furry ear to twitch as he spoke: "I'm sure it'll be an enjoyable experience to say the least." He cooed, leaning back to kiss the twitching tail gently as it snaked around his face. His hands gently rubbing her stomach, the fabric of her maid attire faintly warm from her body heat.
Remus Lionheart
Remus Lionheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:48 am

Remus Lionheart wrote:
Haruka Sanada wrote:

He smiled, removing his vest as she took his coat, and admired the 'view' she presented to him. "I have not," he admitted, approaching her and her rhythmically swaying hips. "but," He says leaning over her, arms wrapped around her stomach. His breath gently blowing against one of her ears, causing the furry ear to twitch as he spoke: "I'm sure it'll be an enjoyable experience to say the least." He cooed, leaning back to kiss the twitching tail   gently as it snaked around his face. His hands gently rubbing her stomach, the fabric of her maid attire faintly warm from her body heat.

"Haah...!" Haruka gasped, feeling his hands rubbing her tummy, face flustered as he spoke gently into her ear, his breath making it twitch wildly. She wasn't sure if he was aware what could stimulate a neko, but he was doing a good job at it so far, and feeling his lips touching her tail made her all the more revved up. "Oh I bet~" She mrowed, her tail curling under his chin, like a hand, and lifted it up a little before slithering across it, and down the length of his neck, before curling around his ascot/tie and undid it with the prehensile movement. She took a slight step back, raising her chest, her back now against his chest and glances up to his handsome face. She took one of his hands on her stomach and lifted it to her left breast, the soft, malleable orb ballooning against his open palm. "I'll admit, I had naughty thoughts about you Master Remus when I was in Chesluk's employ~" She purred, tilting her head and pressed her slightly coarse tongue against his neck, licking him gently up to his chin while she purred; her tail now between his legs, wrapping around his right thigh.

Last edited by Haruka Sanada on Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lionheart Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:10 pm

Haruka Sanada wrote:
"Haah...!" Haruka gasped, feeling his hands rubbing her tummy, face flustered as he spoke gently into her ear, his breath making it twitch wildly. She wasn't sure if he was aware what could stimulate a neko, but he was doing a good job at it so far, and feeling his lips touching her tail made her all the more revved up. "Oh I bet~" She mrowed, her tail curling under his chin, like a hand, and lifted it up a little before slithering across it, and down the length of his neck, before curling around his ascot/tie and undid it with the prehensile movement. She took a slight step back, raising her chest, her back now against his chest and glances up to his handsome face. She took one of his hands on her stomach and lifted it to her left breast, the soft, malleable orb ballooning against his open palm. "I'll admit, I had naughty thoughts about you Master Remus when I was in Chesluk's employ~" She purred, tilting her head and pressed her slightly coarse tongue against his neck, licking him gently up to his chin while she purred; her tail now between his legs, wrapping around his right thigh.

He was impressed by her level of dexterity with her tail in removing his cravat, and now as she pressed her back against him, licking his neck and chin, the tail wrapped around his thigh. He chuckled warmly at her confession, and with his hand now manipulated on her breast he began to gently pump and squeeze the warm, silky orb. "Heh, don't say his name... we don't need his shadow ruining our current engagement, no?" He hummed, his hand slipping beneath the frill and lace of the halter like maid top. His warm palm, slightly roughened by swordsmanship training, slid across her smooth, silky slope. The tanned flesh of her breast was warm to the touch, his ring and pinky fingers curling under the underside of her bosom, his index and middle overlapping the small, pinkish nipple at the center of the hill. His thumb stroked the upper slope, while his index and middle fingers squeezed the nipple between each other, rolling it between his fingers. "You're rather warm, Haru." He whispered, leaning a little closer so her tongue, which felt similar to a cat's, drag across his cheek now, closer to his lips. "I think it be a wise decision to undress, or you'll overheat." He cooed, while his other hand which had been rubbing her stomach was now undoing the lacing of her corset, and pulling gently at the ribbons which held her apron up... letting those fall gently to the floor. While he tweaked her nipple and continued to manipulate his other fingers around that breast in small stroking motions across the bosom's surface... the hand which had just undone her corset slipped down, sliding around her hip, and under the pleated skirt.

The open palm with its similar slightly roughened surface, glides across the rounded edges of her right thigh. He found her thigh just as warm, as he stroked up the smooth length, and undid one of her garter belts. "My you're quite athletic... you do a lot of leg work Miss Sanada." He soothingly adds, the hand slipping closer to her crotch, his fingers sinking into her deep flesh and then rubbing the sensitive area between her crotch and thigh... all the while his hand on her breast pumped a little harder, and tweaked her nipple a little tighter.
Remus Lionheart
Remus Lionheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:23 pm

Remus Lionheart wrote:
Haruka Sanada wrote:

He was impressed by her level of dexterity with her tail in removing his cravat, and now as she pressed her back against him, licking his neck and chin, the tail wrapped around his thigh. He chuckled warmly at her confession, and with his hand now manipulated on her breast he began to gently pump and squeeze the warm, silky orb. "Heh, don't say his name... we don't need his shadow ruining our current engagement, no?" He hummed, his hand slipping beneath the frill and lace of the halter like maid top. His warm palm, slightly roughened by swordsmanship training, slid across her smooth, silky slope. The tanned flesh of her breast was warm to the touch, his ring and pinky fingers curling under the underside of her bosom, his index and middle overlapping the small, pinkish nipple at the center of the hill. His thumb stroked the upper slope, while his index and middle fingers squeezed the nipple between each other, rolling it between his fingers. "You're rather warm, Haru." He whispered, leaning a little closer so her tongue, which felt similar to a cat's, drag across his cheek now, closer to his lips. "I think it be a wise decision to undress, or you'll overheat." He cooed, while his other hand which had been rubbing her stomach was now undoing the lacing of her corset, and pulling gently at the ribbons which held her apron up... letting those fall gently to the floor. While he tweaked her nipple and continued to manipulate his other fingers around that breast in small stroking motions across the bosom's surface... the hand which had just undone her corset slipped down, sliding around her hip, and under the pleated skirt.

The open palm with its similar slightly roughened surface, glides across the rounded edges of her right thigh. He found her thigh just as warm, as he stroked up the smooth length, and undid one of her garter belts. "My you're quite athletic... you do a lot of leg work Miss Sanada." He soothingly adds, the hand slipping closer to her crotch, his fingers sinking into her deep flesh and then rubbing the sensitive area between her crotch and thigh... all the while his hand on her breast pumped a little harder, and tweaked her nipple a little tighter.

LOL-wah..?

I think... I think I was unprepared to sleep with a Remus...! Bastet, give me mercy, not to blow up from his critical hits!! Thought Haru, overstimulated by Remus' majestic hand movements, her top becoming loose as he removed the lacings and ribbons holding things in place. "Nyaah..." She moaned, blushing deep red, her larges glazed with pleasure and half lidded almost sleepily. She was in a bit of a trance, unable to reply immediately, her mouth watering as he tweaked her nipple while his other hand caressed the sensitive inner part of her right thigh. "Hah...ah, yes... I'll be happy to show you an example... of my legwork, but..." she gasped, panting sexually, as she forced herself into a better position, her right arm against his chest, her right breast which had the fabric of her top barely clinging to it thanks to the nipple which embossed the fabric keeping the lacy fabric in place, now pressed against his stomach. She was looking up at him with her lidded eyes, her other hand around his left wrist, to keep it from being removed from her other jiggling asset. "...I said, call me Haru-" she moaned, before pressing her lips against his, closing her eyes while doing so. His lips were silky, soft... his taste was refined, minty and pleasant as she gently slipped her rough tongue across his lower lip, and then forced it into his mouth and 'tagged' the tip of his silky, smoother tongue. Bastet... give me strength, for I am losing my mind!
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lionheart Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:29 am

Haruka Sanada wrote:
Remus Lionheart wrote:
Haruka Sanada wrote:

LOL-wah..?

I think... I think I was unprepared to sleep with a Remus...! Bastet, give me mercy, not to blow up from his critical hits!! Thought Haru, overstimulated by Remus' majestic hand movements, her top becoming loose as he removed the lacings and ribbons holding things in place. "Nyaah..." She moaned, blushing deep red, her larges glazed with pleasure and half lidded almost sleepily. She was in a bit of a trance, unable to reply immediately, her mouth watering as he tweaked her nipple while his other hand caressed the sensitive inner part of her right thigh. "Hah...ah, yes... I'll be happy to show you an example... of my legwork, but..." she gasped, panting sexually, as she forced herself into a better position, her right arm against his chest, her right breast which had the fabric of her top barely clinging to it thanks to the nipple which embossed the fabric keeping the lacy fabric in place, now pressed against his stomach. She was looking up at him with her lidded eyes, her other hand around his left wrist, to keep it from being removed from her other jiggling asset. "...I said, call me Haru-" she moaned, before pressing her lips against his, closing her eyes while doing so. His lips were silky, soft... his taste was refined, minty and pleasant as she gently slipped her rough tongue across his lower lip, and then forced it into his mouth and 'tagged' the tip of his silky, smoother tongue. Bastet... give me strength, for I am losing my mind!

The feeling of her rough tongue slipping into his mouth was unique for the young man, and looked slightly surprised upon experience. He remained quiet all the while as they kissed, his hands continuing to rub his fingers in the sensitive area between her thigh, her breast where he tweaked her nipple. He could taste the alcohol she had been drinking, but it was not a problem. Remus then slipped his hand up, under her panties, around her hip, cupping her ass as he pulls her into his open arms. Though she held his hand at bay from leaving her breast, he managed to persuade her by sliding down to her hip... undoing her skirt which now slipped between them and fell freely to her ankles. He caressed and squeezed her deep flesh, while the hand which had undid her skirt slid around the other cheek, over her silky panties and then to the base of her snaking tail. They continued to kiss, taking moments to breathe as he began to pet, and gently grip her tail... massaging the limb and stroking the fur at the base. He removed his lips from hers, and smiled. "Forgive that slip, Haru." He corrects himself, before leaning in to kiss her once again.
Remus Lionheart
Remus Lionheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:46 pm

Remus Lionheart wrote:

The feeling of her rough tongue slipping into his mouth was unique for the young man, and looked slightly surprised upon experience. He remained quiet all the while as they kissed, his hands continuing to rub his fingers in the sensitive area between her thigh, her breast where he tweaked her nipple. He could taste the alcohol she had been drinking, but it was not a problem. Remus then slipped his hand up, under her panties, around her hip, cupping her ass as he pulls her into his open arms. Though she held his hand at bay from leaving her breast, he managed to persuade her by sliding down to her hip... undoing her skirt which now slipped between them and fell freely to her ankles. He caressed and squeezed her deep flesh, while the hand which had undid her skirt slid around the other cheek, over her silky panties and then to the base of her snaking tail. They continued to kiss, taking moments to breathe as he began to pet, and gently grip her tail... massaging the limb and stroking the fur at the base. He removed his lips from hers, and smiled. "Forgive that slip, Haru." He corrects himself, before leaning in to kiss her once again.

Overcome with pleasure, Haru purred into Remus' mouth as he began to expertly massage her tail! It was the best thing she felt in ages, and was surprised this young man learned fast and did not falter! "Mmmmm~" She murred, closing her eyes, pulling the young man over to the bed, her hands sliding up and down his shirt, unbuttoning it expertly despite not looking- she was the highest ranking and paid maid... formerly of Chesluk after all. She pulled away his shirt, vest, and ran her hands across his bare, naked chest. His abdomen felt smooth and taut, warm flesh which her slender fingers gently slid across. She hummed, and gently brought him down onto the bed, straddling his waist while her ballooning breasts pressed against his naked chest. She gently pulled away from his kiss, a saliva trail between them, her lidded gaze mischievous as she swished her ass side to side, her tail swishing in the opposite directions- like a cat about to pounce!

"Yummy~" She purred, pulling down her shirt, so both of her large D-cups bounced freely! While doing so she sat up and began to shift her thighs, gently unbuckling, and sliding down his pants with her hands, unveiling the bulging rod still covered by his underwear. "My, did I do that to you Master Remus?" She purred in a mockingly innocent tone, giggling salaciously while licking her lips. She cupped the bulging penis and massaged the man's private parts gently. "Ooh, you favor the long sword... a great sword it seems~" She continued to tease, massaging his cock while swishing her hips, and using her feet to gently push his pants down his legs, and off the bed.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lionheart Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:51 am

Remus continued to stroke her tail caressing her ass, even after she threw him to the bed. Both down to just their underwear, the mage warrior smiled as she teased his member, his hands going to her DD's which hung about his bare, toned chest. "That is a colorful way of putting it Haru, but in a similar vein, you seem well equipped yourself." He chuckled, his massaging hands rubbing the soft, ample flesh which easily melded to his palms. His fingers digging gently, embossing the thick flesh and he rolled the gelatinous bosom around. He sat up at the edge of the bed, pulling her chest to his, wrapping his arms around her, their face's level again. "You know, Chesluk will regret letting go of you." He winked, before reapplying his lips to hers again. Her warm, curvaceous body against his, his hands dipping down her back, and under her panties, slowly peeling the white silk and lace down her thighs...
Remus Lionheart
Remus Lionheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:36 pm

Remus Lionheart wrote:Remus continued to stroke her tail caressing her ass, even after she threw him to the bed. Both down to just their underwear, the mage warrior smiled as she teased his member, his hands going to her DD's which hung about his bare, toned chest. "That is a colorful way of putting it Haru, but in a similar vein, you seem well equipped yourself." He chuckled, his massaging hands rubbing the soft, ample flesh which easily melded to his palms. His fingers digging gently, embossing the thick flesh and he rolled the gelatinous bosom around. He sat up at the edge of the bed, pulling her chest to his, wrapping his arms around her, their face's level again. "You know, Chesluk will regret letting go of you." He winked, before reapplying his lips to hers again. Her warm, curvaceous body against his, his hands dipping down her back, and under her panties, slowly peeling the white silk and lace down her thighs...

Haruka moaned into Remus' mouth as his magical hands worked on her supple figure. Her tail swung gently side to side as he yanked down the white lacy silk from the hills of her ass down her thick thighs... She closed her eyes as they kissed passionately, her hands working on his own underwear which she yanked down. Allowing her to mount his thick, long cock a little easier now, she straddles the young man's hips and hooks her legs around his lower back, plunging deep unto his solid length...

"Mmmmph~!" She moaned through his mouth, the sharp pain of entry giving way to pleasure as his sword pierced her tight and wet folds deeply... She began to gyrate her hips as she plunged, wedging her walls a little wider, allowing him a deeper entry inside her. "Hah....!" She pulled away from his lips, flustered, saliva dripping over her lower lip with his, the sharp yelp surprising even her! She hadn't felt so... penetrated in many years, this wasn't even the opening gambit and he was already so... deep!
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lionheart Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:51 am

Haruka Sanada wrote:
Remus Lionheart wrote:Remus continued to stroke her tail caressing her ass, even after she threw him to the bed. Both down to just their underwear, the mage warrior smiled as she teased his member, his hands going to her DD's which hung about his bare, toned chest. "That is a colorful way of putting it Haru, but in a similar vein, you seem well equipped yourself." He chuckled, his massaging hands rubbing the soft, ample flesh which easily melded to his palms. His fingers digging gently, embossing the thick flesh and he rolled the gelatinous bosom around. He sat up at the edge of the bed, pulling her chest to his, wrapping his arms around her, their face's level again. "You know, Chesluk will regret letting go of you." He winked, before reapplying his lips to hers again. Her warm, curvaceous body against his, his hands dipping down her back, and under her panties, slowly peeling the white silk and lace down her thighs...

Haruka moaned into Remus' mouth as his magical hands worked on her supple figure. Her tail swung gently side to side as he yanked down the white lacy silk from the hills of her ass down her thick thighs... She closed her eyes as they kissed passionately, her hands working on his own underwear which she yanked down. Allowing her to mount his thick, long cock a little easier now, she straddles the young man's hips and hooks her legs around his lower back, plunging deep unto his solid length...

"Mmmmph~!" She moaned through his mouth, the sharp pain of entry giving way to pleasure as his sword pierced her tight and wet folds deeply... She began to gyrate her hips as she plunged, wedging her walls a little wider, allowing him a deeper entry inside her. "Hah....!" She pulled away from his lips, flustered, saliva dripping over her lower lip with his, the sharp yelp surprising even her! She hadn't felt so... penetrated in many years, this wasn't even the opening gambit and he was already so... deep!

The purring Nekomimi was at least two steps ahead of him and had pushed the young Lord onto the bed on his back and already began plunging down upon his firm, blazing rod. She's very eager...! He thought, as he felt her hands on his chiseled abdomen, her tight, moist insides quenching his rigid rod. She began to gyrate her hips, his hands sliding up the sides of her torso to her gelatinous bosom which bounced as she 'rode' him. Her breasts melted in the palms of his hands, soft and springy, warm and inviting to the touch. All the while his eyes broke from her face to her snaking tail behind her, which amused her as he played with her breasts. His special skill kicked in when he applied mild pressure to her breasts, his massaging hands relieving tension and stress as he shifted his palms from her breasts around to her back, and gently squeezed the entirety of her sides, her ribs, her back, down to her hips. He then gripped her left ass cheek, while his left hand stoked the base of her tail- which was the weakness of most if not all Beast-Kin sexually speaking. Or so he read... from the Memoire's of Alexander Tenik V.

He massaged the base gently and slowly, stimulating the hairs of her fine, black furred tail by sliding up its snaking length, breaking off, then reapplying gentle pressure to the base of her spine once again. A 'stroking technique' which he read in case he was ever in this scenario- bedding a feline beast kin. He didn't want to admit it, blushing as he continued this process, but he always wanted to test said technique out. To think, a few years back when he was messing around with Chesluk's affairs and businesses as Cian Shinra, he had spent time with the young Entrepeneur and Ms. Sanada without such thoughts on his mind. Now, with him out of the picture, and Sanada mounting his cock, it was rather surreal. His right hand went from massaging her ass to gripping her hip as he began to thrust upwards, and his 'stroking' technique to her tail slowed, and became more subtle!
Remus Lionheart
Remus Lionheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:30 am

Remus Lionheart wrote:
Haruka Sanada wrote:

The purring Nekomimi was at least two steps ahead of him and had pushed the young Lord onto the bed on his back and already began plunging down upon his firm, blazing rod. She's very eager...! He thought, as he felt her hands on his chiseled abdomen, her tight, moist insides quenching his rigid rod. She began to gyrate her hips, his hands sliding up the sides of her torso to her gelatinous bosom which bounced as she 'rode' him. Her breasts melted in the palms of his hands, soft and springy, warm and inviting to the touch. All the while his eyes broke from her face to her snaking tail behind her, which amused her as he played with her breasts. His special skill kicked in when he applied mild pressure to her breasts, his massaging hands relieving tension and stress as he shifted his palms from her breasts around to her back, and gently squeezed the entirety of her sides, her ribs, her back, down to her hips. He then gripped her left ass cheek, while his left hand stoked the base of her tail- which was the weakness of most if not all Beast-Kin sexually speaking. Or so he read... from the Memoire's of Alexander Tenik V.

He massaged the base gently and slowly, stimulating the hairs of her fine, black furred tail by sliding up its snaking length, breaking off, then reapplying gentle pressure to the base of her spine once again. A 'stroking technique' which he read in case he was ever in this scenario- bedding a feline beast kin. He didn't want to admit it, blushing as he continued this process, but he always wanted to test said technique out. To think, a few years back when he was messing around with Chesluk's affairs and businesses as Cian Shinra, he had spent time with the young Entrepeneur and Ms. Sanada without such thoughts on his mind. Now, with him out of the picture, and Sanada mounting his cock, it was rather surreal. His right hand went from massaging her ass to gripping her hip as he began to thrust upwards, and his 'stroking' technique to her tail slowed, and became more subtle!  

"Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh~" meowed Haruka in a low, sexy moan! She leaned forwards as she rocked her hips against his, her neck arched back and her tongue hung slightly off the side of her lower lip as she melted to his bliss inducing touch! So...deep! Was all she could think for the moment, before her mind melted into the bliss of his touch. She felt him caress her chest, squeeze and roll her soft and ample bosom, melting to his touch as she had in mind! Admittedly, this was a 'quick lay' but she found herself actually enjoying herself more than she originally had thought! "Nyaaaha~" Haru meow-moaned, feeling his hands shift from her ample, jiggling tits down her naked back... before!

Remus' Suite  Dbmn1cr-499250ca-405e-4a7e-8a0d-9e174e6dd4ea

"Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaa?!" Gasped the wide eyed Nekomimi, looking back towards her tail as he began stroking its length from the base of her spine! Oh Gods~ So...SO!! Haruka had gone rigid at first, as her nerves fired off across her back in a quick surge of energy as the sensitive tail was addressed, massaged in Remus' gentle but stimulating touch! She twitched slightly as she meowed, losing grip of her legs, of her hands which dug gently across his chest as she blushed a deep crimson across her entire tanned body! Vehemently, Remus' simple touch was enough to throw the nekomimi into the deep throws of 'pure bliss' as she felt like she was a glowing flame sheathed across Remus' long and deadly blade! Haruka had been weakened; finding herself overwhelmed by such an intense and pleasurable feeling, she couldn't tell if she was dreaming, dead, alive... or all? "Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!" Purred the Nekomimi loudly, her eyes shining bright as she rocked herself on Remus' cock, dizzy and easily countered!
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lionheart Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:42 am

Haruka Sanada wrote:
"Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh~" meowed Haruka in a low, sexy moan! She leaned forwards as she rocked her hips against his, her neck arched back and her tongue hung slightly off the side of her lower lip as she melted to his bliss inducing touch! So...deep! Was all she could think for the moment, before her mind melted into the bliss of his touch. She felt him caress her chest, squeeze and roll her soft and ample bosom, melting to his touch as she had in mind! Admittedly, this was a 'quick lay' but she found herself actually enjoying herself more than she originally had thought! "Nyaaaha~" Haru meow-moaned, feeling his hands shift from her ample, jiggling tits down her naked back... before!

Remus' Suite  Dbmn1cr-499250ca-405e-4a7e-8a0d-9e174e6dd4ea

"Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaa?!" Gasped the wide eyed Nekomimi, looking back towards her tail as he began stroking its length from the base of her spine! Oh Gods~ So...SO!! Haruka had gone rigid at first, as her nerves fired off across her back in a quick surge of energy as the sensitive tail was addressed, massaged in Remus' gentle but stimulating touch! She twitched slightly as she meowed, losing grip of her legs, of her hands which dug gently across his chest as she blushed a deep crimson across her entire tanned body! Vehemently, Remus' simple touch was enough to throw the nekomimi into the deep throws of 'pure bliss' as she felt like she was a glowing flame sheathed across Remus' long and deadly blade! Haruka had been weakened; finding herself overwhelmed by such an intense and pleasurable feeling, she couldn't tell if she was dreaming, dead, alive... or all? "Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!" Purred the Nekomimi loudly, her eyes shining bright as she rocked herself on Remus' cock, dizzy and easily countered!  

Remus was startled at first, believing he may have hurt Haruka, but it was soon clear she was instead the opposite! The fact she was hit with such bliss gave her pause in her rough antics was something to take note of. Hm... that could be useful in a fight with a beast kin should that need arise... He thought, as he gripped Haruka by her hips and swung her around! Now, she was on her back, legs spread wide as he began thrusting deep inside her! "Hm...hm...hm...." he grunted, sweat rolling down his cheek, his blond hair askew over his right eye. She was tight, moist, and practically sucking him inside! The feeling and texture of her insides were addicting to explore as he gyrates his hips against the Nekomimi's, quenching his blade with a deep stirring motion. How he managed to flip her onto the bed without snapping something whilst still inside her was a bit of a mystery, one he would ignore for now as he looked upon the woman's glazed over eyes, and yawning mouth. Her lips were moist, saliva gently rolled down her lower lip as her lidded, glassy eyes looked at him. He was still gripping her wide hips for easy thrusting but leaned over briefly to gently fold the corner of her left ear between his thumb and index fingers, gently rubbing the fuzzy, black fur. The young man leans forwards, holding his blade inside her as he breathes into her ear: "You are truly quite adorable, Ms. Sanada."

His voice hummed into her ear, and he found his lips against her cheek, kissing softly down it to her lips as he gripped her hands and raised them to either side of her head, plunging deep through the womans tight folds! He winced a little, this angle was a bit much for him, yet he persisted! He kissed her deeply while his cock plunged further, his hips raising before slamming down on her jiggly flesh. Remus couldn't help but explore her a little more, as he continued to thrust and rest, holding his firm form without releasing...just yet.
Remus Lionheart
Remus Lionheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Remus' Suite  Empty (just a fun jab xD)

Post  Babs Salvatore Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:15 am

(from here)

Babs Salvatore (next door) wrote:...she slammed her foot against the wall beside Cory's now pale face with enough power to crack the plaster and wood in each room!

"OI!! Can you both kindly, QUIET THE FUCK DOWN?!"

The wall shook violently followed by the wavering, angry voice of the person in the room adjacent to the couple.
Babs Salvatore
Babs Salvatore
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lionheart Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:40 am

Remus continued to enjoy his nekomimi's company, and removed his lips from Sanada's only to breath gently in her ear, making it twitch: "Forget about her, she's none of our concern~" He practically purred the words, fittingly enough as he continued to pump his cock into her tight and moist pussy without pause during this exchange~
Remus Lionheart
Remus Lionheart
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down