Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room of Babs Salvatore

Go down

Room of Babs Salvatore Empty Room of Babs Salvatore

Post  Babs Salvatore Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:09 am

My room has paper thin walls. I mean, more so than Beijionese paper walls. This room? Is shite. Pure, and total fuckery compacted into a small... what? 12 x 12 room? Its bad enough I have to listen to that scumbag complaining in the corner chained to the radiator, but would it kill the couple next door(link) to fucking, fuck a little more.... QUIETLY?!

It didn't help Babs at all, being a beastkin, who are already known for sharper senses, but a rabbit beast. Hear ears, though they drooped, still picked up the smallest of sounds. She learned how to tune much of it out, but...

The meowing.... the constant MEOWING...! She was curling the pillow around her head as she rolled about on the bed- which she had already since moved away from the wall where the sounds of intercourse radiated. She pedaled her thick and shapely long legs in a furious fluttering motion as the intensity of the couple next door's copulations only increased!

"Hey man... you can't do this to me...!" Complained the two-bit vandal who was on the wanted list. Cory Orthojavson, a nobody who was easy to catch, cuffed to the radiator as she waited for someone from the association to take his whiny ass off her hands!

Room of Babs Salvatore Unknown_9

Cory kept beating on the radiator with his cuffs his other arm pinned to his side with a rope she had tied around his dexterous little fingers. He was a petty criminal, not really worth what was offered, but was known to be quite the escape artist. The bounty on his head was only chump change, a measly 900 Gilex, enough to maybe cover rent for this shitty room. However, she was in need of cash and a job's a job. I just need to get myself to that Mercenary Place, and see if they need a helping hand... should be around here- GODS DAMN IT! Babs' inner monologue was interrupted by the clanging, the fucking, the moaning, the meowing, the whining...!

"Oh Gods... shut the fuck up....!" Babs' strained voice though muffled by the pillow wrapped around her face and ears, was clearly agitated.

"Lemme out man!!" Cory spat across the room.

"Fuck. You." Was Babs muffled reply.

"Fuck you! Slutty Bunny Sunda-" before he could finish Babs rolled out of bed, almost springing in her step as she slammed her foot against the wall beside Cory's now pale face with enough power to crack the plaster and wood in each room!

"OI!! Can you both kindly, QUIET THE FUCK DOWN?!" Screamed the irritated bunny woman, whose sharp blue gaze fell from the wall to Cory. "And YOU!" She grabbed him by his cheap blue shirt and shook him as he limply draped painfully in her grasp; his right arm still connected to the cuffs which connected to the radiator, making him whine from the pain as the metal cut into his wrist! It was an awfully painful angle to dangle, she was 5'9 while he was barely 5'4, a shrimp of a criminal, but sheen far smaller who done much worse! "You're here because you made enemies from bad decisions and being a fucking idiot! Now shut the hell up or I'm going to forego collecting your cheap ass bounty and instead burry you somewhere in the outskirts of town- ALIVE! Now I'm going to go downstairs, and let off some steam before I pummel you to an inch of your Gods damn worthless, piece of shit life and you're not going to do a GODS DAMNED THING! If I so much... as HEAR AN ATTEMPT of you breaking out, it will be my boot breaking your teeth, and you can enjoy eating food through a damn straw the rest of your miserable life!! DO. I. MAKE. MYSELF. CLEAR??" Screamed the enraged rabbit!

Cory nodded repeatedly, shaking like a leaf as she shook him vigorously. "Say. It."

"I-I-I got it!! C-Crystal C-clear man! J-j-just lemme-!" Replied Cowardly Cory before she dropped his sorry ass on the wooden floor! She dropped her boot on his right knee and painfully pressed her weight on it- the place where she had kicked him before capture, he complained about it hurting and the crybaby whined as she forced her weight on him! "I'm not a bad person, really..." she then took another step, her boot hovering over his crotch. "But I feel like you don't really mean what you say..." she says looking down at the terrified, wide-eyed criminal now looking up into the bunny-girl's impassioned gaze. Dull, azure orbs glared down at him as she wore an indifferent expression, her boot raising high above his crotch. "...so I feel, I must implement a punishment. Lucky you if you're into this shit, but I got a feeling you don't..." she finished with her cold, emotionless words.

SMASH!!!

Room of Babs Salvatore Noten-kraker

Babs made sure she locked her room before departing, and the pair next door were still at it! "Damn man, I don't know if I wanna know what they're doing back there..." She sighed, hands in the loop of her accessory belt wrapped around her wide hips. She shook her head while leaving the incapacitated Cory behind, and started heading downstairs into the bar area...

(to here)
Babs Salvatore
Babs Salvatore
Private
Private

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down