Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driftwood Cove

+7
Tesselth
SeiferHowling
Reiko Miller
Juubei
Kaphiri Demonica
Belladonna
Jace Farsythe
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Driftwood Cove - Page 4 Empty Re: Driftwood Cove

Post  Tegrok Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:33 pm

Blink's strikes against his stomach didn't help, as he belched between screams of pain! However, it was effective eventually, as the red head's mouth released and she retreated back into his stomach. He rubbed his aching belly gingerly.

Gurgle... slosh.... slosh...

The belly squelched, rippling with movement now which only would make things worse for Red. Teg's stomach acids began to rise at a quick rate, his body realizing the size of his prey at long last, and began to aggressively work on digesting her, which was made aware by the louder gurgles emanating from his stomach.

Teg sighed, and turned to Blink. "Told ya she was a feisty one." he says with a slight chuckle. "So, you gonna head out for this supposed cash stash by yourself?" He asked.
Tegrok
Tegrok
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Woolf Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:38 pm

Nova wrote:Nova could feel her world rumble as she affected both Blink and Teg! "HEH HEH SERVES YOU BASTARDS RIGHT!!" She screamed between clenched jaws, when she suddenly felt dull pain ripple through her body. She winced, wondering what the hell it was, when she felt it again and again against the right side of her head.

CRACK!

She suddenly couldn't feel much of anything, save warm fluid running down the side of her head from another blunt force blow that had to work its way between strikes thanks to Tegrok's belly. Her jaw went lax and she slipped back into the belly, dizzy and unwell. "Ugh...." she winced, her vision blurry. "Ow...ow....Blub~" she moaned, till her head fell into the pool of acids, kicking up bubbles. She was like that for a few moments before she shot back up, her head in complete pain as she realized her predicament again! "I'm eaten, I'm a fucking steak?!" She questioned, blood flowing down her neck from her wound, kicking and punching the walls around her out of frustration!

Blink hissed as her hand finally became free of the Red head's bite, and she watched as the bulging belly wiggled more frantically. "Damn bitch..." she hissed again, waving her hand before holstering her gun. She turned to Teg and nodded. "Well, I'm more comfortable with her remaining in your stomach than travelling with me Teg." She replied. "I hope she doesn't give you indigestion." she chuckled, checking out her wound which wasn't as bad as it had felt. "Makes me wonder who she was, carrying some sort of cash stash map. I suppose it'll just be one of life's little mysteries." she shrugged, and began equipping Red's gear. Her shotgun was a nice find, as was the flare pistol. If she only wasn't gonna act like a cunt, they could have swapped stories. "Well, I'll take any ammunition you've got Tegrok. Looks like I may need it since I'm gonna be running all over." she smirked.
Roxanne Woolf
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Driftwood Cove - Page 4 Gaff_gun_5_zpspg5cuivg_by_akiyamamoto77-dbqtded

Driftwood Cove - Page 4 C06e5253e3a9fb5aa14af3d209b95223_zpszek341hv_by_akiyamamoto77-dbqtdi5

Blink's newly acquired weapons and tools were still in very good shape, as Nova was a constant traveler, and had made sure to prepare and keep her gear in check. Though, Blink would realize soon that the paper had stated 'don't forget the key!' and no key was on Nova's bag or pockets... for it was on her choker around her neck...

GURGLE-- SLOSH!

Nova squirmed within, her torture only beginning as the fluids began to rise! She felt her body tingling, and could see her outfit beginning to tear in places. "No... oh God I'm being digested alive!?" She screamed, no longer turned on by her voracious desires as her breasts fell free from her suit which was beginning to slosh off her body!

Driftwood Cove - Page 4 3b959745da903085dd262d2fc60d0bf7_zpsx8cevlsf_by_akiyamamoto77-dbqtdvh

"Oh no, no no no!!" She screamed, her body kicking frantically as the fluids raised above her head! She pounded on the walls, her body bulging out the Frog's lining in places from her antics! Can't die here, not like this!! Please, stop please please let me out!! She mentally screamed, feeling her body tingling painfully, unable to keep her eyes open thanks to the pain which now consumed her everywhere! Then her movements slowed, before stopping. The fluids changing color, flesh sloshing off her skin mixed with the contents of the stomach, mixing a vat of nutritious soup and meat to feed Tegrok, Nova's corpse becoming energy for his body to utilize. The stomach walls gurgled hungrily and continued to break down Nova, till she was bits of leather, bones and reddish pink hair that clung to her skull frozen with an expression of fear!
Nova
Nova
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 576,321

Back to top Go down

Post  Tegrok Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:00 pm

Tegrok felt a sensation of warmth across his body as Red's actions decreased, before stopping altogether. The bulge in his stomach receded somewhat, and the giant frog sighed contentedly. "Mmm, I admit, Red was pretty delicious. Not surprised it took about an 'our and fif'teen minutes to break her down. The lass may have had her heart in the wrong place, but I thank her sacrifice for the meal~" He clasped his froggie fingers together, before rubbing his stomach which sloshed and rattled with Red's remains. He then listened to Blink's request and bashed open the crate he had grabbed earlier with his hammer. "Take what ya need, on the house. We can say it's on 'Red', eh?" He chuckled. "BELLLCH!" He burped, loudly, Red's scent fading quickly. He licked his lips and began to work on his commission again.
Tegrok
Tegrok
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Woolf Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:15 pm

She had collected the weapons and slipped them away, while Rox was looking through Nova's things. "Huh... there's mention of a key... but its no where among her things." She says, paying Tegrok's generosity no mind. She heard the big frog's belly gurgle and froze, slowly turning and looking at it with a mix of disgust and curiosity...
Roxanne Woolf
Roxanne Woolf
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum