Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morgana's Ritual Chamber

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Morgana's Ritual Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Morgana's Ritual Chamber

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:43 am

Morgana wrote:She remained silent, waiting for him to remove his hand before continuing on. "My abilities are definitely unique..." she starts, but trails off when she checks over the Grimoire.

She paused and sighed. "Libraries of such magnitude are a waste. Endless corridors of knowledge, and those who seek what they find can find it; however, what of the books who are never picked up? They spend eons abandoned, neglected, and dusty." she said in a semi-detached tone. "This...particular Grimoire is also quite special to me. I'd die if something bad were to happen to it." she says glancing back at him with her large black, glossy eyes. She then stood, and using the book as to cover her breasts she pointed with her free arm to the ladder that lead up through the ceiling. Considering what he went through, it was easy to miss in the darkness and chaos that had just transpired. "That leads to my shop upstairs." She says, as she stepped into the darkness, which formed around her like a cloak. "I'll be waiting for you up there." she finished before vanishing.

Edgar's eyes looked up the ladder as Morganna contemplated the vast libraries of Hell. "As long as the pages of forbidden knowledge are within the realm, all the knowledge is at the beck and call of it's keepers. the trap of finding the knowledge is for mortal souls, or demons that are not the librarians themselves. The nobility has access, but the rising upstarts are denied the limitless wealth of knowledge without making the pact of the blood ink., a ritual no mortal could survive, and even the immortals would find treacherous."

When Morganna vanished into the shadows, Edgar followed suit, levitating up the ladder well. Reaching the hatch, he pushed it up one handed, unknowing if the woman had set anything on top of the lid or not...
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2