Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn.

+29
Darbus D'Rock
Jeana Rubette
Remus Lionheart
Enigma
Riley Pearce
Celia Thompson
Mizuki
Kisara Westwind
Liri Rheneria
Mayor Todd
Edgar Holden
Trisha Sturm
Rufus Ainsworth
Silas Hawkes
Shamu Meruruusa
Random Mobs
Rinmi Urakami
Rue Duskcrest
Rubycus Sievers
Desozir Equinus
Reiko Miller
Vicent Shadowrein
Haruka Sanada
Mink
Vincent Valor
Aika
Liru
Grant
Rufus Tenik
33 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn.

Post  Rue Duskcrest Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:27 am

Rubycus Sievers wrote:
Rue Duskcrest wrote:
Rue turned to the red haired Lamia with a half smile. She couldn't rightly remember her name for a moment or two, but then it hit her as she smiled her dragon mixed serpentine fangs with the blend of her her crimson color. "Oh yes...Ruby...was it? Hey." she replied, before taking a sip of beer, paying attention to the card game when Ruby brought up the stranger. She paused, turning slowly to see the silver haired Kitsune. She raised a brow, but then noticed the way she carried herself. ADN...?

The thought made her feel instantaneously suspicious and she quickly turned away. She had to be here for her research... the ADN here, a back water? Had they figured she was in the area? She'd have to get back to the clinic, wait till they got out of town. She was safe when the troops were rolling through, but now... agents.

She had to leave the bar somehow, a way without raising too much suspicion...

She heard Ruby's stomach growling, turning to the lamia who was looking longingly at a plate of boneless chicken wings. She looked from the plate to Ruby's face and grinned. "Hey Ruby... in about five minutes, can you come to the ladies room? I'd like to talk to you in private. Trust me, it'll be worth your while in gold." she said, standing up. She winked before heading over to the bathrooms, and entered the ladies.

It was empty, quiet, and unfortunately devoid of windows. "Damn..." she groaned, looking about for shafts. "I guess I'll have no choice." she says with a defeated sigh, sitting with one leg crossed upon the toilet seat, arms folded under her breasts, bobbing one leg off the other. She'd have to wait for Ruby then. Thankfully she remembered Ruby was part dragon, so the inherent need of hording gold would be helpful in recruiting her.

"Yeah!" She smiled, glad the doctor remembered her name, however found the look she had upon her face strange upon mentioning the fox. She blinked, and shrugged it off, turning to a delicious plate of boneless wings. Her mouth almost watered, they smelled delicious... but then Rue broke her from her distraction. She blinked upon the proposal, sensing a deeper motive within the doctor's tone. "What?" she blinked her long lashes, looking up at the woman who then winked at her before she headed off to the bathroom. She blinked, wondering what the old Saw Bones had in mind. She was sure something lucrative, this was Jemial City after all.

After five minutes, she too reared away from the table, and slithered her way to the ladies room as well.

Entering the bathroom, she slithered her full length within, closing the door. She noticed the bathroom was empty aside from her and Rue. Blinking again she raised a brow. "Hey, what's going on Doc?" she asked with a concerned tone. "You said something about gold, and you're acting weird all of a sudden. You all right?" she asked.

As soon as Ruby entered the bathroom, she sat up with a bit of bounce in her step and strode past her, locking the bathroom door. She stood there, facing the door for a moment. She felt sweat roll down the corner of her chin, and dry swallowed air as she figured her words carefully. She let out a soft sigh, her shoulders raising then falling. "Ruby, I need you to eat me." she says, without fear, but rather matter of factly. She then turned to face the half lamia half dragon woman, with her arms folded under her large breasts. Her baby blue eyes narrow and intellectual, and her pose model like. She breathed, her heavy breasts rising and falling, and despite her cool exterior, her heart raced with self doubt...
Rue Duskcrest
Rue Duskcrest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubycus Sievers Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:45 am

Rue Duskcrest wrote:
Rubycus Sievers wrote:
Rue Duskcrest wrote:
Rue turned to the red haired Lamia with a half smile. She couldn't rightly remember her name for a moment or two, but then it hit her as she smiled her dragon mixed serpentine fangs with the blend of her her crimson color. "Oh yes...Ruby...was it? Hey." she replied, before taking a sip of beer, paying attention to the card game when Ruby brought up the stranger. She paused, turning slowly to see the silver haired Kitsune. She raised a brow, but then noticed the way she carried herself. ADN...?

The thought made her feel instantaneously suspicious and she quickly turned away. She had to be here for her research... the ADN here, a back water? Had they figured she was in the area? She'd have to get back to the clinic, wait till they got out of town. She was safe when the troops were rolling through, but now... agents.

She heard Ruby's stomach growling, turning to the lamia who was looking longingly at a plate of boneless chicken wings. She looked from the plate to Ruby's face and grinned. "Hey Ruby... in about five minutes, can you come to the ladies room? I'd like to talk to you in private. Trust me, it'll be worth your while in gold." she said, standing up. She winked before heading over to the bathrooms, and entered the ladies.

It was empty, quiet, and unfortunately devoid of windows. "Damn..." she groaned, looking about for shafts. "I guess I'll have no choice." she says with a defeated sigh, sitting with one leg crossed upon the toilet seat, arms folded under her breasts, bobbing one leg off the other. She'd have to wait for Ruby then. Thankfully she remembered Ruby was part dragon, so the inherent need of hording gold would be helpful in recruiting her.

"Yeah!" She smiled, glad the doctor remembered her name, however found the look she had upon her face strange upon mentioning the fox. She blinked, and shrugged it off, turning to a delicious plate of boneless wings. Her mouth almost watered, they smelled delicious... but then Rue broke her from her distraction. She blinked upon the proposal, sensing a deeper motive within the doctor's tone. "What?" she blinked her long lashes, looking up at the woman who then winked at her before she headed off to the bathroom. She blinked, wondering what the old Saw Bones had in mind. She was sure something lucrative, this was Jemial City after all.

After five minutes, she too reared away from the table, and slithered her way to the ladies room as well.

Entering the bathroom, she slithered her full length within, closing the door. She noticed the bathroom was empty aside from her and Rue. Blinking again she raised a brow. "Hey, what's going on Doc?" she asked with a concerned tone. "You said something about gold, and you're acting weird all of a sudden. You all right?" she asked.

As soon as Ruby entered the bathroom, she sat up with a bit of bounce in her step and strode past her, locking the bathroom door. She stood there, facing the door for a moment. She felt sweat roll down the corner of her chin, and dry swallowed air as she figured her words carefully. She let out a soft sigh, her shoulders raising then falling. "Ruby, I need you to eat me." she says, without fear, but rather matter of factly. She then turned to face the half lamia half dragon woman, with her arms folded under her large breasts. Her baby blue eyes narrow and intellectual, and her pose model like. She breathed, her heavy breasts rising and falling, and despite her cool exterior, her heart raced with self doubt...

Ruby blinked her long lashes, her jasmine eyes wide and looking down at the Doctor with a mix of confusion and humor. "Uhh...no." she says, chuckling slightly. "Doc, you must be ill. I mean, the dragon inside me certainly doesn't mind the prospect of a maiden sacrifice, we are somewhat born with that need. The snake side of me also agrees with the dragon side, but... why?" she asks, folding her arms under her breasts as well. Admittedly though, the doctor's curvaceous frame did certainly look appetizing, and a lot more filling than the chicken wings she had been eyeing. Looking at her in this new light, as possible prey made her stomach growl unintentionally, which made Ruby blush with embarrassment and with her eyes lidded as she stared down at her groaning chest irritatedly.
Rubycus Sievers
Rubycus Sievers
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rue Duskcrest Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:54 pm

Rubycus Sievers wrote:
Rue Duskcrest wrote:
Rubycus Sievers wrote:
Rue Duskcrest wrote:

Ruby blinked her long lashes, her jasmine eyes wide and looking down at the Doctor with a mix of confusion and humor. "Uhh...no." she says, chuckling slightly. "Doc, you must be ill. I mean, the dragon inside me certainly doesn't mind the prospect of a maiden sacrifice, we are somewhat born with that need. The snake side of me also agrees with the dragon side, but... why?" she asks, folding her arms under her breasts as well. Admittedly though, the doctor's curvaceous frame did certainly look appetizing, and a lot more filling than the chicken wings she had been eyeing. Looking at her in this new light, as possible prey made her stomach growl unintentionally, which made Ruby blush with embarrassment and with her eyes lidded as she stared down at her groaning chest irritatedly.

She raised a brow. "What? Have you never eaten a human before? Don't I look at least somewhat tasty to consume?" She says lifting the breasts behind her tube top, the large orbs jiggling behind the top. She frowned before tilting her head to the left. "I'm not asking for much. I just need you to smuggle me out of the bar inside your stomach. I know with your dragon lineage you can control the acid distribution in your stomachs. It's how the larger of your kind carry their gold and horde of treasures over long distances." she began tapping her foot. "That person you pointed out there, I think she may be here for me. I'll need to lie low in the clinic for a couple days but I can't leave here without going out that front door." she explained, impatiently.
Rue Duskcrest
Rue Duskcrest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubycus Sievers Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:39 pm

Rue Duskcrest wrote:
She raised a brow. "What? Have you never eaten a human before? Don't I look at least somewhat tasty to consume?" She says lifting the breasts behind her tube top, the large orbs jiggling behind the top. She frowned before tilting her head to the left. "I'm not asking for much. I just need you to smuggle me out of the bar inside your stomach. I know with your dragon lineage you can control the acid distribution in your stomachs. It's how the larger of your kind carry their gold and horde of treasures over long distances." she began tapping her foot. "That person you pointed out there, I think she may be here for me. I'll need to lie low in the clinic for a couple days but I can't leave here without going out that front door." she explained, impatiently.

Ruby laughed, wiping tears from her eyes. "Hahaha, no comment." she says in response to both Rue's questions upon how she looked and if she ate human before. Of course she had, she ate a handsome ADN cadet two days ago. Although she didn't intend to, she only had laid with him but by morning he was already spirited away in her lower bowels... She did however, look intently at Doctor Ruth. Her lips coated by saliva as she let the forked tongue slip between them. "Hmmmm...." she hummed, her stomach growling. "Ohh... I see. Hmm...tempting, but I'll pass..." she says waving her hand as she slithered around the sexy doctor, hand upon the door before she paused, her tail coiling around the beautiful model. "Unless..." she then turned to look at her over her shoulder, lips glazed by her tongue once again as her stomach groaned louder... "I keep you in my belly for say, an hour? And, partially digestion of course. Plus the gold. Plus whoever I desire walks into your clinic...they're mine to eat." she demanded.
Rubycus Sievers
Rubycus Sievers
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rue Duskcrest Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:22 pm

Rubycus Sievers wrote:
Rue Duskcrest wrote:

Ruby laughed, wiping tears from her eyes. "Hahaha, no comment." she says in response to both Rue's questions upon how she looked and if she ate human before. Of course she had, she ate a handsome ADN cadet two days ago. Although she didn't intend to, she only had laid with him but by morning he was already spirited away in her lower bowels... She did however, look intently at Doctor Ruth. Her lips coated by saliva as she let the forked tongue slip between them. "Hmmmm...." she hummed, her stomach growling. "Ohh... I see. Hmm...tempting, but I'll pass..." she says waving her hand as she slithered around the sexy doctor, hand upon the door before she paused, her tail coiling around the beautiful model. "Unless..." she then turned to look at her over her shoulder, lips glazed by her tongue once again as her stomach groaned louder... "I keep you in my belly for say, an hour? And, partially digestion of course. Plus the gold. Plus whoever I desire walks into your clinic...they're mine to eat." she demanded.

Rue grunted, nervous sweat dripping down the side of her cheek as Ruby declined her offer, yet coiled around her. She turned to face Ruby, frowning. "What? An hour?! And partial digestion??" she sounded more angry than shocked as she turned fully, her large breasts bobbing. "What's that supposed to mean?! And I'll put my foot down for my patients. I have to make money somehow, without them I'd be loosing business." she says in a cold tone. "I'll let you have one of any of them, but no more. I can only afford to sacrifice one if you want to bargain a meal." she explained, running a hand through her hair as she shook her head defiantly. "An hour though? I'm asking you to transport me, not devour me as a meal Ruby." she grunted.
Rue Duskcrest
Rue Duskcrest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Desozir Equinus Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:37 pm

Des chuckled as he played another hand, looking about the room. He realized the bar was getting quite lively, and he could hear some amongst the crowd who did not approve of his being there. He licked his pointed upper teeth, chuckling a little darkly under breath. "All or nothing challenge, any who wish to step up and get rich then do so kindly in an orderly fashion. To the winner, they get the spoils. To the loser...heh heh heh *slurp* well they lose everything." he announced, noticing how quickly his table cleared upon stating so. He shrugged, rolling his eyes. "Hmp...plebians" the demon grumbled. He was beginning to feel bored of this lawless town. Perhaps it was best to move on, to fuller, meatier pastures.
Desozir Equinus
Desozir Equinus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubycus Sievers Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:33 am

Rue Duskcrest wrote:
Rubycus Sievers wrote:
Rue Duskcrest wrote:

Rue grunted, nervous sweat dripping down the side of her cheek as Ruby declined her offer, yet coiled around her. She turned to face Ruby, frowning. "What? An hour?! And partial digestion??" she sounded more angry than shocked as she turned fully, her large breasts bobbing. "What's that supposed to mean?! And I'll put my foot down for my patients. I have to make money somehow, without them I'd be loosing business." she says in a cold tone. "I'll let you have one of any of them, but no more. I can only afford to sacrifice one if you want to bargain a meal." she explained, running a hand through her hair as she shook her head defiantly. "An hour though? I'm asking you to transport me, not devour me as a meal Ruby." she grunted.

She shrugged. "It means I'm hungry. I won't be turning you to bones, but you will be a little red..." She says giggling, stopping the Doctor's breast movement by grabbing one of the jiggling orbs, groping it. "Hmhm...tender." she licked her lips. "I'm still enjoying myself here, plus if I just leave someone could suspect something is up." she says before her coils slipped tighter, cutting off Rue's escape. "Besides..." she says licking her lips again, her eyes narrow and with malicious intent. "You don't have a choice now... well...not entirely true. Either you stay an hour inside me... or I'll digest you entirely!" she then slipped her tail's tip around the beautiful doctor's mouth, tight like a gag to keep her from screaming, and then rose the woman to face level, their noses touching one another.

"Now... do you agree? I mean, I like you Rue, your the best Doc in town... but when you bargain with a dragon, the dragon is the one who call the shots. So, one chance, an hour? Or..." she licked her lips with a slow, deliberate smack. "..an eternity!"
Rubycus Sievers
Rubycus Sievers
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rue Duskcrest Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:39 am

Rubycus Sievers wrote:
Rue Duskcrest wrote:
Rubycus Sievers wrote:
Rue Duskcrest wrote:

She shrugged. "It means I'm hungry. I won't be turning you to bones, but you will be a little red..." She says giggling, stopping the Doctor's breast movement by grabbing one of the jiggling orbs, groping it. "Hmhm...tender." she licked her lips. "I'm still enjoying myself here, plus if I just leave someone could suspect something is up." she says before her coils slipped tighter, cutting off Rue's escape. "Besides..." she says licking her lips again, her eyes narrow and with malicious intent. "You don't have a choice now... well...not entirely true. Either you stay an hour inside me... or I'll digest you entirely!" she then slipped her tail's tip around the beautiful doctor's mouth, tight like a gag to keep her from screaming, and then rose the woman to face level, their noses touching one another.

"Now... do you agree? I mean, I like you Rue, your the best Doc in town... but when you bargain with a dragon, the dragon is the one who call the shots. So, one chance, an hour? Or..." she licked her lips with a slow, deliberate smack. "..an eternity!"

Rue's eyes went wide as her mouth was gagged by the spiky red tail, and was now in a hairy predicament. To say she trusted Ruby with her life was...like trusting a monkey to perform surgery. Dragons and their greed, came to her mind as she wiggled under the intensity of Ruby's coils. She grunted blasphemies and other such words of degradation, but was....muffled. She levelled her lidded eyes in an irritated fashion, letting her limbs go limp as she remained there, helpless. She sighed...

I'm going to regret this...

She slowly nodded 'yes', her face, though half covered, looked extremely annoyed.
Rue Duskcrest
Rue Duskcrest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubycus Sievers Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:47 am

Rue Duskcrest wrote:
Rue's eyes went wide as her mouth was gagged by the spiky red tail, and was now in a hairy predicament. To say she trusted Ruby with her life was...like trusting a monkey to perform surgery. Dragons and their greed, came to her mind as she wiggled under the intensity of Ruby's coils. She grunted blasphemies and other such words of degradation, but was....muffled. She levelled her lidded eyes in an irritated fashion, letting her limbs go limp as she remained there, helpless. She sighed...

She slowly nodded 'yes', her face, though half covered, looked extremely annoyed.

Ruby smiled, and pulled the gagged woman away to have a little victory dance, shaking her arms and wagging her tongue as she cheered: "YAAY!" she giggled, removing the coil from the good Doctor's mouth and then grabbed her by the shoulders. "Welp, no time like the present! It's dinner time! Haha, it's gonna be fiiiine, Doc. Trust me." she winked. She looked her over, and hummed. "Hmm...feet or head...." she asked herself, before looking at Rue's breast meat. "Hmhm. I'm impatient about your twins Doc, so I'ma gonna eat ya head first!" she warns, licking her lips. "Now... you may feel some discomfort... but, try and relax..." she hissed, licking the Doctor's chin. She then, began to yawn her jaws wide, a dull crack emanated from Ruby's jaw as she dislocated it, allowing it to stretch like a snakes! She began to pull Rue's head into her mouth, the lower jaw and tongue sliding under the Doctor's chin!
Rubycus Sievers
Rubycus Sievers
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rue Duskcrest Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:49 am

Rubycus Sievers wrote:
Rue Duskcrest wrote:

Ruby smiled, and pulled the gagged woman away to have a little victory dance, shaking her arms and wagging her tongue as she cheered: "YAAY!" she giggled, removing the coil from the good Doctor's mouth and then grabbed her by the shoulders. "Welp, no time like the present! It's dinner time! Haha, it's gonna be fiiiine, Doc. Trust me." she winked. She looked her over, and hummed. "Hmm...feet or head...." she asked herself, before looking at Rue's breast meat. "Hmhm. I'm impatient about your twins Doc, so I'ma gonna eat ya head first!" she warns, licking her lips. "Now... you may feel some discomfort... but, try and relax..." she hissed, licking the Doctor's chin. She then, began to yawn her jaws wide, a dull crack emanated from Ruby's jaw as she dislocated it, allowing it to stretch like a snakes! She began to pull Rue's head into her mouth, the lower jaw and tongue sliding under the Doctor's chin!

Rue gasped, with her gag removed finally. "Ruby...." she moaned in an irritated, yet nervous fashion. "J-just get on with it!" she grimaced, turning her head to the side, clenching her eyelids, causing the lashes to flutter. She could hear Ruby mouth yawning open, the stereotypical 'Ahhhhh' and the feeling of the forked tongue rubbing under her chin, forcing her right eye to wink open. She could've screamed, she was looking at rows of teeth in a distended manner, a throat that seemed to be stretching wider, larger than it originally was moments before! "Uh...ma-maybe we can do something else-heh-heh... I... I'm getting second thoughts about this Ruby!" she gulped, shivering with unnerving dread. What the fuck was I thinking?! It seemed like a great idea at the time, but damn it, this...this is so much worse than I imagined!....huh, at least her rear fangs are clean. No sign of infection unlike a few months ago... she thought, her mind going back to medical analysis as a way to cope with the... situation at hand.
Rue Duskcrest
Rue Duskcrest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubycus Sievers Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:13 am

Rue Duskcrest wrote:
Rue gasped, with her gag removed finally. "Ruby...." she moaned in an irritated, yet nervous fashion. "J-just get on with it!" she grimaced, turning her head to the side, clenching her eyelids, causing the lashes to flutter. She could hear Ruby mouth yawning open, the stereotypical 'Ahhhhh' and the feeling of the forked tongue rubbing under her chin, forcing her right eye to wink open. She could've screamed, she was looking at rows of teeth in a distended manner, a throat that seemed to be stretching wider, larger than it originally was moments before! "Uh...ma-maybe we can do something else-heh-heh... I... I'm getting second thoughts about this Ruby!" she gulped, shivering with unnerving dread. What the fuck was I thinking?! It seemed like a great idea at the time, but damn it, this...this is so much worse than I imagined!....huh, at least her rear fangs are clean. No sign of infection unlike a few months ago... she thought, her mind going back to medical analysis as a way to cope with the... situation at hand.

In a gleeful, partially muffled tone, Rubycus replied: "Tooo late!! Ahhhh--OHMPH!!" And with that, leaned in, and formed her stretching jaws and cheeks around Doctor Rue's head! Ruby's eyes glazed with a white film as she enclosed her lips around the woman's neck, her fangs dimpling the flesh of the doctor, her red forked tongue slithered around her face, the slender and prehensile thing lapped and curled around Rue's nose, dragging across her cheek, down and around her chin, before coiling lithely around her neck. Ugh....so delicious! She thought, blushing vehemently as her saliva glands kicked into high gear, dampening the poor doctor's hair, matting it to her head, while saliva rolled down her shoulders! Ruby kept a tight hold of the wiggling doctor in case she tried to run, she wouldn't want to try anything like that now, less impale her neck with one of many fangs! Using a mix of her hands and her tail which coiled around the doctor's hips and calves, Ruby began to roll her scales in an upward motion, while her arms pulled, Ruby widening her jaws again with a snake like hiss, all the while making gurgled moans of pleasure! "OM...NOMPH...GLOMP...OMPFF.." Ruby's gurgled noises as she noisily ate the Doctor only escalated as her head in that angled position began to descend in synchronization with her noisy swallows and gulps! Ruby's neck widened, taking in Rue's head fully, the shape of the poor woman's face was slightly visible other than being an ambiguous bulge. Ruby's collar unclipped with the first button, thanks to Rue's shape entering her throat. Ruby began to raise her snake like portion of her body so that her human torso was pointed vertically, causing her larger breasts to bob and hang, while her mouth began to open way to take in Rue's....
Rubycus Sievers
Rubycus Sievers
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rue Duskcrest Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:27 am

Rue managed only a slight yelp before her head was consumed. Her vision became blackened instantly, her surroundings moist and humid. She could feel the pointy fangs dimpled against her flesh, which gave Rue goose bumps, and shiver nervously. She could only see vaguely, as the predominant colour before her was a deep red. Afraid to call out, speak or move other than her initial surprised struggles, she waited with dread in her heart for the teeth to pull away from her slender neck... Gods be damned... she's fucking enjoying this... she thought, the annoying gulping sounds emanating from around her pounding into her ears! Once she felt the body begin to shift, she was a little more relaxed, in spite of the half dragon/lamia swallowing her inch by inch. With her neck no longer a threat to the teeth, Ruby worked her further into the gullet, which made Rue yell out with a cry of discomfort! The tight walls of Ruby's throat encircled her head, rushing and squeezing her into the tight chamber, the saliva which coated her face and neck helped aiding her further inside!

"Ruby... gah, this...this is beginning to hurt... there's...got to be another way!" she cried out weakly, her own throat was being squeezed by Ruby's, outside, her jaw could be clearly moving, rippling Ruby's flesh, her somewhat readable expression was that of pain and uncertainty. "There's no way...you'll be able to squish my breasts inside! Even if you do, it'll get hard for me to breathe!" she added, her concern rising.
Rue Duskcrest
Rue Duskcrest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubycus Sievers Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:58 am

Ruby's response was not very subtle, as she slid her hands from the Doctor's shoulders to her ample bust, squishing the pliable mounds together, squeezing them fully in each hand before throwing them against one another. She enjoyed eating women, they were just so much fun to play with! Though, men DO have a joystick... She then slid her palms around Rue's shoulders again, yawning her maw with another "Ahhhh!", her lower jaw continued to stretch, much like a snake's, taking in the shoulders while her cheeks began to spread, her vertical angled body sliding steadily down Rue's upright form thanks to gravity. "OMPH...GLOMP....NOMPH..." She felt her second pin around her collar going undone, as Rue's head steadily slid from her neck to between Ruby's shoulders, squeezing just as painfully for both prey and predator, her lower jaw still visible, as Rue's shoulders lined up in the throat, her breasts bobbing under the chin, having trouble sliding in! The allured Serpent however, grabbed both orbs from their sides, and began to shove the ample bosom inch by inch, gliding those plush orbs across her silky lower lip! "GLUB-MMPHHH!!! Maaaaaaaahh" Rue's breasts slipped into her mouth, filling Ruby with excitement, her face crimson and eyes glazed with bliss. Ahhh yeah!!! Gosh Doc, you taste soooo fucking goood! she thought, would have giggled if her throat wasn't full. She let her prehensile tongue slip between the tube top, and between the doctors cleavage, rolling it across the silky flesh! "OMPH OMP OMPH..." she began to 'chomp' on the torso, squeezing and flattening Rue's breasts between her lower jaw and Rue's own upper back which was being forced down by the upper jaw. She lathered the breasts with her tongue, curling it around Rue's right nipple, tweaking it with her forked tongue as she tasted her prey. Ruby's hands slipped to Rue's fore arms, grasping them as she took another few moments of pleasure from feeling the doctor up, before Ruby pulled her prey upward!

"ULP!!!"

In went the shoulders and half of the breasts, and Rue's head now vanished from sight. The breasts embossed Ruby's lower jaw and neck, almost making it impossible for her to breathe, but the dragon hybrid clenched her euphoria glazed, watery eyes, squeezing tears of pain as she swallowed and pulled again! "OMPH GLUB-GULP!!!"

Rue's breasts, shoulders, and upper arms ascended, the large orbs embossing her neck there one moment and gone the next, their size undoing Ruby's collar entirely. Because of this, Ruby's heavy breast popped out from the dress, their large well rounded shapes bouncing free with their pink nipples exposed to the open air! Ruby didn't care though, as she had swallowed almost a third of the Doctor now. Gasping with sharp hissing, she could feel the Doctor's head and shoulders beginning to slip into the 'human tummy', and now the Doctor's elbows and abs jutted from between her enlarged jaws. Saliva drenched the Doctor's coat and sleeves, Ruby wishing she didn't have to eat the jacket as well, but alas, there had to be no trace of the Doctor from this bathroom. Clothing or not... Gods, you are delectable Doctor! The teen took a moment to rest, regain her composure before she would continue on...
Rubycus Sievers
Rubycus Sievers
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rue Duskcrest Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:06 am

Rubycus Sievers wrote:Ruby's response was not very subtle, as she slid her hands from the Doctor's shoulders to her ample bust, squishing the pliable mounds together, squeezing them fully in each hand before throwing them against one another. She enjoyed eating women, they were just so much fun to play with! Though, men DO have a joystick... She then slid her palms around Rue's shoulders again, yawning her maw with another "Ahhhh!", her lower jaw continued to stretch, much like a snake's, taking in the shoulders while her cheeks began to spread, her vertical angled body sliding steadily down Rue's upright form thanks to gravity. "OMPH...GLOMP....NOMPH..." She felt her second pin around her collar going undone, as Rue's head steadily slid from her neck to between Ruby's shoulders, squeezing just as painfully for both prey and predator, her lower jaw still visible, as Rue's shoulders lined up in the throat, her breasts bobbing under the chin, having trouble sliding in! The allured Serpent however, grabbed both orbs from their sides, and began to shove the ample bosom inch by inch, gliding those plush orbs across her silky lower lip! "GLUB-MMPHHH!!! Maaaaaaaahh" Rue's breasts slipped into her mouth, filling Ruby with excitement, her face crimson and eyes glazed with bliss. Ahhh yeah!!! Gosh Doc, you taste soooo fucking goood! she thought, would have giggled if her throat wasn't full. She let her prehensile tongue slip between the tube top, and between the doctors cleavage, rolling it across the silky flesh! "OMPH OMP OMPH..." she began to 'chomp' on the torso, squeezing and flattening Rue's breasts between her lower jaw and Rue's own upper back which was being forced down by the upper jaw. She lathered the breasts with her tongue, curling it around Rue's right nipple, tweaking it with her forked tongue as she tasted her prey. Ruby's hands slipped to Rue's fore arms, grasping them as she took another few moments of pleasure from feeling the doctor up, before Ruby pulled her prey upward!

"ULP!!!"

In went the shoulders and half of the breasts, and Rue's head now vanished from sight. The breasts embossed Ruby's lower jaw and neck, almost making it impossible for her to breathe, but the dragon hybrid clenched her euphoria glazed, watery eyes, squeezing tears of pain as she swallowed and pulled again!  "OMPH GLUB-GULP!!!"

Rue's breasts, shoulders, and upper arms ascended, the large orbs embossing her neck there one moment and gone the next, their size undoing Ruby's collar entirely. Because of this, Ruby's heavy breast popped out from the dress, their large well rounded shapes bouncing free with their pink nipples exposed to the open air! Ruby didn't care though, as she had swallowed almost a third of the Doctor now. Gasping with sharp hissing, she could feel the Doctor's head and shoulders beginning to slip into the 'human tummy', and now the Doctor's elbows and abs jutted from between her enlarged jaws. Saliva drenched the Doctor's coat and sleeves, Ruby wishing she didn't have to eat the jacket as well, but alas, there had to be no trace of the Doctor from this bathroom.  Clothing or not... Gods, you are delectable Doctor! The teen took a moment to rest, regain her composure before she would continue on...

As Ruby struggled, Rue screamed! Though her voice was hardly able to be heard outside the flesh of the dragon lamia. She wiggled her shoulders and clenched her damp eyes, her poor tits were being violated by the perverse forked tongue, her right nipple oddly hardening thanks to the abuse. "St-aaahhp!" she whined, but it only got worse, as her eyes went from clenched tightly to shooting open and wide with surprise! She gasped, her breath cut off, as the twins' slipped part way into the throat, forced against her chest in a manner which made breathing, which was already hard enough in this cramped, humid environment, harder. Then, before she blacked out, dank air returned to enter her lungs, her body plunging quickly through the throat! "Eh---eyahhh..." she moaned wearily, weakly as her head and shoulders entered the stomach first. It smelled....HORRIBLE. Eyes stinging, she whined hovering above the small, yet expanding sac, half stuck between the sphincter. "T-this idea really...REALLY sucks..." she complained, crying.
Rue Duskcrest
Rue Duskcrest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubycus Sievers Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:25 am

Ruby sighed, rested enough, with part one of the 'hard part done', she continued. "OMPH...GLOMP....NOMPH..." She yanked and pulled the woman's abdomen and elbows through the threshold, her tongue slithering across her exposed abs and naval, tickling it as her body descended upon the upright Doctor, Ruby's head vanished behind her own coils. When she reemerged, she had curled under her thick snake body and was now, facing up, with Rue's hips wiggling in her maw, her sexy legs scything in the air as Ruby now let gravity push Rue down, instead of the other way. She leaned back, relaxing, eyes rolled back with glee as her tasty treat slithered down her throat! "NOMPH...NOMPH....NOMPH..." She placed her hands on her rapidly expanding belly, which bulked out her chinese dress. I might just have to keep you, Doctor Rue... you have to stop being tasty! She mentally laughed at the thought and closed her lips across the crest of Rue's hips. She suckled the poor woman, her tongue lulling under her skirt, rubbing across the Doctor's panties, soaking them with saliva and playfully teasing her clothed flower before latching on; Ruby's hands grabbing the sides of Rue's thighs and began to pull the thick thighs and rounded rump into her throat! I wouldn't have to eat for weeks... but then, where be the fun in that? Hehehe... Her eyes rolled back, glazed white again as the rounded curves fill out her throat, and the thighs and buttocks are swallowed in a series of gulps: "GULP...GLUB....GLOMPFF...ULP!!!!!"

Bulging from her neck was the curvy shape of the Doctor's lovely hips and thighs, her pelvis crawling slowly down the enlarged neck, leaving only the Doctor's kicking, shapely stocking clad legs to deal with now! An ooooh... how she was delicious! Rue, was now being forcibly curled in the fetal position, however her ass and thighs were still making there way to her inside the expanding balloon of a stomach!
Rubycus Sievers
Rubycus Sievers
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rue Duskcrest Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:37 am

Rubycus Sievers wrote:Ruby sighed, rested enough, with part one of the 'hard part done', she continued. "OMPH...GLOMP....NOMPH..." She yanked and pulled the woman's abdomen and elbows through the threshold, her tongue slithering across her exposed abs and naval, tickling it as her body descended upon the upright Doctor, Ruby's head vanished behind her own coils. When she reemerged, she had curled under her thick snake body and was now, facing up, with Rue's hips wiggling in her maw, her sexy legs scything in the air as Ruby now let gravity push Rue down, instead of the other way. She leaned back, relaxing, eyes rolled back with glee as her tasty treat slithered down her throat! "NOMPH...NOMPH....NOMPH..." She placed her hands on her rapidly expanding belly, which bulked out her chinese dress. I might just have to keep you, Doctor Rue... you have to stop being tasty! She mentally laughed at the thought and closed her lips across the crest of Rue's hips. She suckled the poor woman, her tongue lulling under her skirt, rubbing across the Doctor's panties, soaking them with saliva and playfully teasing her clothed flower before latching on; Ruby's hands grabbing the sides of Rue's thighs and began to pull the thick thighs and rounded rump into her throat! I wouldn't have to eat for weeks... but then, where be the fun in that? Hehehe... Her eyes rolled back, glazed white again as the rounded curves fill out her throat, and the thighs and buttocks are swallowed in a series of gulps: "GULP...GLUB....GLOMPFF...ULP!!!!!"

Bulging from her neck was the curvy shape of the Doctor's lovely hips and thighs, her pelvis crawling slowly down the enlarged neck, leaving only the Doctor's kicking, shapely stocking clad legs to deal with now! An ooooh... how she was delicious! Rue, was now being forcibly curled in the fetal position, however her ass and thighs were still making there way to her inside the expanding balloon of a stomach!  

"Waaaah!!" She cried, eyes wide and tear filled as her boobs slipped through the sphincter with a wet shliiip type sound, her upper arms, elbows manipulated by the quivering stomach walls eager for its meal! "Rue, you're hurting me!!" she shrieked, head dipping in stomach bile, which got thick in her hair, her arms stretching across the slimy, sinewy walls! It felt gross to the touch, the cilia brushing against her flesh felt very...very wrong, and the stench was unbelievably nauseating! Outside, she kicked her legs hard, feeling her slender calves buckling now that she was hoisted in the air rather than having to support Ruby's weight! "AHhh!" she exclaimed, wide eyed as she felt the tongue rub between the crease of her flower, making her blush vehemently as she banged on the stomach lining. "D-DON'T TOUCH THERE!!" she shrieked, her voice cracking with embarrassment. Then, before she could assault the belly with punches, more of her was being forced inside! She felt her wet hips squeeze through the throat, her well rounded butt rubbing against the back of the ribbed surface, descending quickly to the sphincter! "Wah-ahh-ahhh!" she cried again, her torso pushed further in, expanding the tight belly, making it stretch out more with the consistency of an elastic balloon! Her back rolled across the spherical edge of the stomach, and she could feel her butt begin to slip through as well! Legs locked, she had mere moments left now!
Rue Duskcrest
Rue Duskcrest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubycus Sievers Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:51 am

Rue Duskcrest wrote:
Rubycus Sievers wrote:Ruby sighed, rested enough, with part one of the 'hard part done', she continued. "OMPH...GLOMP....NOMPH..." She yanked and pulled the woman's abdomen and elbows through the threshold, her tongue slithering across her exposed abs and naval, tickling it as her body descended upon the upright Doctor, Ruby's head vanished behind her own coils. When she reemerged, she had curled under her thick snake body and was now, facing up, with Rue's hips wiggling in her maw, her sexy legs scything in the air as Ruby now let gravity push Rue down, instead of the other way. She leaned back, relaxing, eyes rolled back with glee as her tasty treat slithered down her throat! "NOMPH...NOMPH....NOMPH..." She placed her hands on her rapidly expanding belly, which bulked out her chinese dress. I might just have to keep you, Doctor Rue... you have to stop being tasty! She mentally laughed at the thought and closed her lips across the crest of Rue's hips. She suckled the poor woman, her tongue lulling under her skirt, rubbing across the Doctor's panties, soaking them with saliva and playfully teasing her clothed flower before latching on; Ruby's hands grabbing the sides of Rue's thighs and began to pull the thick thighs and rounded rump into her throat! I wouldn't have to eat for weeks... but then, where be the fun in that? Hehehe... Her eyes rolled back, glazed white again as the rounded curves fill out her throat, and the thighs and buttocks are swallowed in a series of gulps: "GULP...GLUB....GLOMPFF...ULP!!!!!"

"Waaaah!!" She cried, eyes wide and tear filled as her boobs slipped through the sphincter with a wet shliiip type sound, her upper arms, elbows manipulated by the quivering stomach walls eager for its meal! "Rue, you're hurting me!!" she shrieked, head dipping in stomach bile, which got thick in her hair, her arms stretching across the slimy, sinewy walls! It felt gross to the touch, the cilia brushing against her flesh felt very...very wrong, and the stench was unbelievably nauseating! Outside, she kicked her legs hard, feeling her slender calves buckling now that she was hoisted in the air rather than having to support Ruby's weight! "AHhh!" she exclaimed, wide eyed as she felt the tongue rub between the crease of her flower, making her blush vehemently as she banged on the stomach lining. "D-DON'T TOUCH THERE!!" she shrieked, her voice cracking with embarrassment. Then, before she could assault the belly with punches, more of her was being forced inside! She felt her wet hips squeeze through the throat, her well rounded butt rubbing against the back of the ribbed surface, descending quickly to the sphincter! "Wah-ahh-ahhh!" she cried again, her torso pushed further in, expanding the tight belly, making it stretch out more with the consistency of an elastic balloon! Her back rolled across the spherical edge of the stomach, and she could feel her butt begin to slip through as well! Legs locked, she had mere moments left now!

The greedy Ruby closed her eyes, her hands upon her stomach as her breasts flopped about thanks to Rue's struggles. She then swallowed, taking in the bending knees and feet all at once, Rue's heels clinking erratically together while Ruby finished the doctor off, in one, forced swallow: "AHHMPFF....GLOMPFF...*SMACK* ULP..." It was over. Rue's legs and heels bulged out Ruby's neck, before vanishing, all the while her stomach filled out nicely, bulging out her dress to the point where the underside of her belly could be seen, and the seams nearly stretched out. The oval shaped, distended gut bounced and wiggled. Movments of the struggling Doctor became visible as 'bumps' which embossed the skin here and there. "Hahhhhh..." Ruby sighed, opening her watery eyes, her face scarlet from the pure euphoria of devouring Doctor Rue. Saliva made her lower jaw and lips wet, which she used her arm to wipe off, placing both hands upon her jaw to set it back into place, and with a wince of pain and with a disgusting CLICK, her jaw is back to normal. She tests, manipulating her jaws in gyrating motions before becoming satisfied. "Heh..." she sighed again, smiling as she leaned back, and rubbed her swollen midsection. "...Comfortable y-*URP*" she belched, blushing before giggling nervously. "Heh..excuse me... I was saying are you...ah....um... comfortable..." she says in a worn out series of gasps, continuing to rub her belly while humming cheerfully.
Rubycus Sievers
Rubycus Sievers
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:45 pm

Vicent Shadowrein wrote:
Vicent Shadowrein wrote:
Haruka Sanada wrote:
Vicent Shadowrein wrote:"Well I'm not talking to Vincent Valor or the man with the silver hair now. They don't look like something the cat dragged in--" he then paused briefly before closing his eye and brought the glass to his lips. "Ahem-sorry for the pun." he says before drinking the last of the Rolan Whiskey down. He sets down the glass and asks the bartender for another round, before looking back to the woman. "Well... if it's nothing than alright." he says turning away from her. "But I must say that I never knew Neko's were such lightweights." he says with a small smirk.

She hissed. "Watch it! That's almost racist..." she says with a frown, then as his apology sunk in so did her anger... at least for the moment. His bit about her being a lightweight set her confusion and anger back in a uncooperative mix. "What? What? Since when did I become all Nekos? And... what makes you think I'm drunk, bub?" She asked, looking at him with an angered expression, her tail stiff and tall; the hairs were standing on end in a roguish fashion. Her eyebrows were lowered, giving her face an expression of future heated debate as she spoke to this one-eyed soldier.  

He chuckled. "Simple," he says swivelling himself towards her. He then grabbed her cheeks with his large hands pressing her cheeks up towards her large brown eyes. "you see, you're face was pale before you had a drink; now your as red as an apple at full ripe. Well, either that or you're thinking naughty thoughts." he says letting go of her and lets out a bellowing bought of laughter. "Seriously, my young Neko friend, do not take this as offence, but you look a lot better now buzzed than you had when you walked in sober. Seeing colour in your cheeks, bringing spirit and vitality back into your paling skin at least assures to me your pretty when you're not depressed." he says with a wink.  

He chuckled, watching the Neko stand there perplexed, before turning to resume his drink. It was then that he noticed shrieks of loss and cheering coming from the left of him. Curious as well, he turned his head so his good eye could witness what was going on:

Desozir Equinus wrote:In the corner of the bar, the large demon began entertaining some of the patrons with his card play. He sat there, boasting of his travels in the most eloquent of ways, with perhaps some embellishment sewn in between. The large creature played hand after hand against the mortals whom tried their best to defeat him, but one after another they were defeated by the slimy demon.

The former DarkSEED soldier frowned, shaking his head as he took another shot of whiskey. "Damn demons...they let just about anyone in around Jemial..." he grumbled, rolling his eye before continuing his drink. Now that the mood felt sour, the old grizzled vet didn't feel like flirting with the Neko nor teasing her further. He thought of those damn woods, being hunted day and night for several years. Thick forest crawling with sick, hopped up demonic fucks and mutated creatures that were made by the damn company he worked for. Stranded for nearly five years. Lost an eye to them beasts, as well as many a good friend, as well as his wife and daughter who died while he was away for those five years... Gods damn that Tenik Inc., who wiped away the small town, killing his wife and the little girl he never got the chance to hold. Now I'm an old decrepit monster. A tool left over from those old days. Too old and too tired to preserve my seed. I can care less about dying out alone. I lost my chance with them, and killin' is all I am good for now...

The thought made him peer down into his drink, frowning. He closed his eye and brought the glass to his cracked, scarred lips and drank deeply...

Haruka continued to puff her cheeks in irritation, but when she saw his face turn in a more depressed light, patted the man's shoulder. "The name's Haruka, by the way." she says with a smirk, winking back at him. "Haruka Sanada if you want to know. I realized we didn't introduce ourselves, and since we've been speaking for so long, I figure I may as well introduce myself." she giggled, gulping back her ale.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamu Meruruusa Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:40 pm

The doors to the bar swung open violently, and a panting Neko stumbled inside! She is drenched with a thick layer of sweat, panting, hanging forward with her hands upon her weak knees. Her ears are drooped, her tail weakly hanging off the curves of her denim clad ass. "Hah....fah.... pah...." She exhaled, her breasts bouncing with her heavy breathing. "...I made it." She gasped weakly, gulping dryly. She had ran straight from Amaine after she had returned to life after being eaten by that... thing. I had to bypass Danton to get here, Danton would have been where they'd expect her, besides that place is likely a goner anyhow! She thought, gulping again before heading up to the bar, slamming her hands upon the counter. "Everyone! There are monsters, monsters in the Amaine! Big ones, large ones! Alien ones!" She exclaimed, her blue eyes pinpricked with fear. "We need to get out of the country! We need to run before they get here!!" She exclaimed.
Shamu Meruruusa
Shamu Meruruusa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Liru Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:31 pm

Liru blinked, turning to face what the cat dragged in, only to see it was the cat! "Meru!!" She called out from her booth, waving out to her friend from across the bar, just before the Neko raved mad about monsters in the Amaine. She looked very worn out, as if she RAN from Amaine to Jemial... which was quite a day's distance away from here. She remained quiet for the moment, her wolf ears twitching as she watched the Nekomimi continue to rave as if she was deaf to Liru's voice.
Liru
Liru
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Silas Hawkes Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:00 am

Silas turns to face the commotion, half drunk as the whiskey coma fades to the sound of a rapid arrival. He yawns, wincing somewhat at the headache produced from having his head lay upon the smoothed out bar table's surface. One of those cat girls was apparently the cause, bursting into the bar with hardly any stamina left in her. As far as Cat-Beast Kin go, she was very drained and fearful in appearance, which was odd to bear witness to.

"Everyone! There are monsters, monsters in the Amaine! Big ones, large ones! Alien ones!"

She said. To this, Silas, among other patrons in the bar began to laugh. Of course there were monsters in the Amaine, everyone knew that; he especially being a hometown boy and all that.

"We need to get out of the country! We need to run before they get here!!"

She continued. More laughter, including his own. "Darlin', this be your first time in Galiden? Or are you one of them 'outsiders' from beyond the Fade?" he heard someone ask, while Silas kept his mouth shut and simply amused himself to the antics of a wild cat girl and his glass of whiskey on the rocks. He was however, concerned about her physical appearance... if this was a joke, she put a lot of effort in working up her act, because she genuinely looked frightened and out of breath... Amaine was several hundred miles away, or it felt like it. It wasn't exactly an hour ride out...
Silas Hawkes
Silas Hawkes
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:59 pm

Introductions were cut short when another Neko entered the bar in a bewildered mix of fear and exhaustion. The other patrons laughed at her panicky warning, but Haruka was less inclined to laugh. Buzzed, she was also a bit miffed by the negative reactions from the other patrons, even if her claim seemed a bit off. Then again, Galiavan as a whole was experiencing weird shit as of late anyway. She grumbled, sitting up from her seat, her bosom bouncing with weight. "H-hey! Shut it! Let the lady speak!" She stammered in the midst of the roaring laughter.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rue Duskcrest Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:46 pm

Rubycus Sievers wrote:
Rue Duskcrest wrote:

The greedy Ruby closed her eyes, her hands upon her stomach as her breasts flopped about thanks to Rue's struggles. She then swallowed, taking in the bending knees and feet all at once, Rue's heels clinking erratically together while Ruby finished the doctor off, in one, forced swallow: "AHHMPFF....GLOMPFF...*SMACK* ULP..." It was over. Rue's legs and heels bulged out Ruby's neck, before vanishing, all the while her stomach filled out nicely, bulging out her dress to the point where the underside of her belly could be seen, and the seams nearly stretched out. The oval shaped, distended gut bounced and wiggled. Movments of the struggling Doctor became visible as 'bumps' which embossed the skin here and there. "Hahhhhh..." Ruby sighed, opening her watery eyes, her face scarlet from the pure euphoria of devouring Doctor Rue. Saliva made her lower jaw and lips wet, which she used her arm to wipe off, placing both hands upon her jaw to set it back into place, and with a wince of pain and with a disgusting CLICK, her jaw is back to normal. She tests, manipulating her jaws in gyrating motions before becoming satisfied. "Heh..." she sighed again, smiling as she leaned back, and rubbed her swollen midsection. "...Comfortable y-*URP*" she belched, blushing before giggling nervously. "Heh..excuse me... I was saying are you...ah....um... comfortable..." she says in a worn out series of gasps, continuing to rub her belly while humming cheerfully.

"Naaaaaah?!" Rue let out a surprised cry, her ass slipping through the tight sphincter, her thighs, and kicking calves following soon after! Her body's weight shifted the stomach, allowing more of her body to slide through, her ankles sliding against the inner stomach lining before she was forced, huddled, into a tight ball with her knees against her voluminous bosom, and foul stomach fluid raised to her neck! Her head was half cocked to the side, with large, alert eyes taking in the limited visibility in the dark, dank belly! She cringed as Ruby spoke, her slime covered hands covering her ears as the beast belched from Rue's movements! She kicked her heels gently against the lining, probing with her stilettos carefully. "C-comfortable?! NO! NOT AT ALL!!" she shrieked. She panted heavily, her wet, slimy cleavage bounced above the fluid as each fleshy orb floats above the surface of the awful gunk! I guess it can't be helped... I'm in this for the long haul now... but- She paused her thoughts, now speaking openly: "Can you hear me Rube? Why did I stop in your human stomach?! Wasn't I supposed to pass on through to your snake body?! This isn't very conspicuous!!" She screamed, flustered with a shade of disgusted, fearful green instead of red blush.
Rue Duskcrest
Rue Duskcrest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Ainsworth Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:22 am

Rufus Ainsworth was another one of the patrons who didn't seem to be amused by the other patron's dismissal. The twenty seven year old was nursing a tonic and gin when the Nekomimi entered, appearing distressed. Having come all the way here to investigate one of those 'spire things' apparently shooting up all over, the young Dantonite was very displeased about his decision to choose to inspect the Ithteca spire over the Amaine one because of the dangers posed by the Amaine. To the horror researcher, this woman's rantings was a new lead; though it also meant having to backtrack...

Haruka Sanada wrote:Introductions were cut short when another Neko entered the bar in a bewildered mix of fear and exhaustion. The other patrons laughed at her panicky warning, but Haruka was less inclined to laugh. Buzzed, she was also a bit miffed by the negative reactions from the other patrons, even if her claim seemed a bit off. Then again, Galiavan as a whole was experiencing weird shit as of late anyway. She grumbled, sitting up from her seat, her bosom bouncing with weight. "H-hey! Shut it! Let the lady speak!" She stammered in the midst of the roaring laughter.

He turned to the maid and her bobbing assets, before standing up as well. "I agree, lets at least hear what she has to say..." he says, downing the rest of his spirit before setting the glass down on the square spine of the booth's seat. He looked over to his new lead, folding his arms across his chest as he leaned against the side of the booth. His Hazorian gold eyes falling upon the woman as he waits for her to continue.

Rufus Ainsworth
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:53 am

Rufus Ainsworth wrote:Rufus Ainsworth was another one of the patrons who didn't seem to be amused by the other patron's dismissal. The twenty seven year old was nursing a tonic and gin when the Nekomimi entered, appearing distressed. Having come all the way here to investigate one of those 'spire things' apparently shooting up all over, the young Dantonite was very displeased about his decision to choose to inspect the Ithteca spire over the Amaine one because of the dangers posed by the Amaine. To the horror researcher, this woman's rantings was a new lead; though it also meant having to backtrack...

Haruka Sanada wrote:Introductions were cut short when another Neko entered the bar in a bewildered mix of fear and exhaustion. The other patrons laughed at her panicky warning, but Haruka was less inclined to laugh. Buzzed, she was also a bit miffed by the negative reactions from the other patrons, even if her claim seemed a bit off. Then again, Galiavan as a whole was experiencing weird shit as of late anyway. She grumbled, sitting up from her seat, her bosom bouncing with weight. "H-hey! Shut it! Let the lady speak!" She stammered in the midst of the roaring laughter.

He turned to the maid and her bobbing assets, before standing up as well. "I agree, lets at least hear what she has to say..." he says, downing the rest of his spirit before setting the glass down on the square spine of the booth's seat. He looked over to his new lead, folding his arms across his chest as he leaned against the side of the booth. His Hazorian gold eyes falling upon the woman as he waits for her to continue.

Haruka blinked, turning sheepishly towards the raised male voice. He was someone she didn't recognize, neither by his appearance nor his reputation. Still, she was glad to see another aside from her had stood up in the defense of her fellow Neko.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next