Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn.

+29
Darbus D'Rock
Jeana Rubette
Remus Lionheart
Enigma
Riley Pearce
Celia Thompson
Mizuki
Kisara Westwind
Liri Rheneria
Mayor Todd
Edgar Holden
Trisha Sturm
Rufus Ainsworth
Silas Hawkes
Shamu Meruruusa
Random Mobs
Rinmi Urakami
Rue Duskcrest
Rubycus Sievers
Desozir Equinus
Reiko Miller
Vicent Shadowrein
Haruka Sanada
Mink
Vincent Valor
Aika
Liru
Grant
Rufus Tenik
33 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn.

Post  Shamu Meruruusa Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:04 am

Shamu hung her shoulders low, her breast bobbled from her leaning motion; her face contorted into a look of appalled shock! "Nyyyyah?!" She exclaimed, turning her head to all of the laughing patrons who took her for some madcat!! "I'm not lying! This isn't a joke!!" She shrieked. "I was eaten alive by one of them! They aim to either kill, maim, destroy or convert any in their path!" she added, shivering with anger and fear.

Liru wrote:Liru blinked, turning to face what the cat dragged in, only to see it was the cat! "Meru!!" She called out from her booth, waving out to her friend from across the bar, just before the Neko raved mad about monsters in the Amaine. She looked very worn out, as if she RAN from Amaine to Jemial... which was quite a day's distance away from here. She remained quiet for the moment, her wolf ears twitching as she watched the Nekomimi continue to rave as if she was deaf to Liru's voice.

She noticed Liru in the corner, and frowned. "Gods, Liru!" she exhaled, shaking her head. "I'm glad to see a familiar face in this mob of complete jerks.." she says under her breath, before she heard a pair of voices coming to her right. She saw a Neko like herself stick up for her, and an attractive blonde human with gold eyes. She sighed with a smirk. "At least someone's interested in what I say... I don't think the rest of these dumbasses will give much of a shit to what I have to say... Survival of the fittest; if they don't want to heed my warning then fine on them." she says before teetering, then falling over unconscious! Her body had given out to her extensive trip across fields, wasteland and blacktop on foot. She was exhausted!
Shamu Meruruusa
Shamu Meruruusa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Ainsworth Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:13 am

The man watched the Neko carefully, before realizing something was up with her physically. He could sense her sapped, fading energy, which forced him to approach her briskly before she teetered over! Catching the cat girl in his arms before she could fall and injure herself, he drops to a knee and inspects her vitals. Her neck was slick with sweat, almost every inch of her was for that matter. "Damn, she's burning up..." he mumbles, wondering if this creature was foolish to have seriously ran non stop to Jemial without even pausing to hydrate or rest. She could have suffered from heat stroke! Her eyes were closed, but she was breathing. Merely exhausted and now slept in his arms. He frowned. There goes my chance to investigate Amaine... I want to at least hear more about what she saw there before I leave. He thought sighing heavily. "She's okay, just needs rest and some water." he says, noting her chapped lips.

Rufus Ainsworth
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubycus Sievers Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:28 am

Rue Duskcrest wrote:
Rubycus Sievers wrote:
Rue Duskcrest wrote:
Rubycus Sievers wrote:Ruby sighed, rested enough, with part one of the 'hard part done', she continued. "OMPH...GLOMP....NOMPH..." She yanked and pulled the woman's abdomen and elbows through the threshold, her tongue slithering across her exposed abs and naval, tickling it as her body descended upon the upright Doctor, Ruby's head vanished behind her own coils. When she reemerged, she had curled under her thick snake body and was now, facing up, with Rue's hips wiggling in her maw, her sexy legs scything in the air as Ruby now let gravity push Rue down, instead of the other way. She leaned back, relaxing, eyes rolled back with glee as her tasty treat slithered down her throat! "NOMPH...NOMPH....NOMPH..." She placed her hands on her rapidly expanding belly, which bulked out her chinese dress. I might just have to keep you, Doctor Rue... you have to stop being tasty! She mentally laughed at the thought and closed her lips across the crest of Rue's hips. She suckled the poor woman, her tongue lulling under her skirt, rubbing across the Doctor's panties, soaking them with saliva and playfully teasing her clothed flower before latching on; Ruby's hands grabbing the sides of Rue's thighs and began to pull the thick thighs and rounded rump into her throat! I wouldn't have to eat for weeks... but then, where be the fun in that? Hehehe... Her eyes rolled back, glazed white again as the rounded curves fill out her throat, and the thighs and buttocks are swallowed in a series of gulps: "GULP...GLUB....GLOMPFF...ULP!!!!!"

Bulging from her neck was the curvy shape of the Doctor's lovely hips and thighs, her pelvis crawling slowly down the enlarged neck, leaving only the Doctor's kicking, shapely stocking clad legs to deal with now! An ooooh... how she was delicious! Rue, was now being forcibly curled in the fetal position, however her ass and thighs were still making there way to her inside the expanding balloon of a stomach!  

"Waaaah!!" She cried, eyes wide and tear filled as her boobs slipped through the sphincter with a wet shliiip type sound, her upper arms, elbows manipulated by the quivering stomach walls eager for its meal! "Rue, you're hurting me!!" she shrieked, head dipping in stomach bile, which got thick in her hair, her arms stretching across the slimy, sinewy walls! It felt gross to the touch, the cilia brushing against her flesh felt very...very wrong, and the stench was unbelievably nauseating! Outside, she kicked her legs hard, feeling her slender calves buckling now that she was hoisted in the air rather than having to support Ruby's weight! "AHhh!" she exclaimed, wide eyed as she felt the tongue rub between the crease of her flower, making her blush vehemently as she banged on the stomach lining. "D-DON'T TOUCH THERE!!" she shrieked, her voice cracking with embarrassment. Then, before she could assault the belly with punches, more of her was being forced inside! She felt her wet hips squeeze through the throat, her well rounded butt rubbing against the back of the ribbed surface, descending quickly to the sphincter! "Wah-ahh-ahhh!" she cried again, her torso pushed further in, expanding the tight belly, making it stretch out more with the consistency of an elastic balloon! Her back rolled across the spherical edge of the stomach, and she could feel her butt begin to slip through as well! Legs locked, she had mere moments left now!

The greedy Ruby closed her eyes, her hands upon her stomach as her breasts flopped about thanks to Rue's struggles. She then swallowed, taking in the bending knees and feet all at once, Rue's heels clinking erratically together while Ruby finished the doctor off, in one, forced swallow: "AHHMPFF....GLOMPFF...*SMACK* ULP..." It was over. Rue's legs and heels bulged out Ruby's neck, before vanishing, all the while her stomach filled out nicely, bulging out her dress to the point where the underside of her belly could be seen, and the seams nearly stretched out. The oval shaped, distended gut bounced and wiggled. Movments of the struggling Doctor became visible as 'bumps' which embossed the skin here and there. "Hahhhhh..." Ruby sighed, opening her watery eyes, her face scarlet from the pure euphoria of devouring Doctor Rue. Saliva made her lower jaw and lips wet, which she used her arm to wipe off, placing both hands upon her jaw to set it back into place, and with a wince of pain and with a disgusting CLICK, her jaw is back to normal. She tests, manipulating her jaws in gyrating motions before becoming satisfied. "Heh..." she sighed again, smiling as she leaned back, and rubbed her swollen midsection. "...Comfortable y-*URP*" she belched, blushing before giggling nervously. "Heh..excuse me... I was saying are you...ah....um... comfortable..." she says in a worn out series of gasps, continuing to rub her belly while humming cheerfully.

"Naaaaaah?!" Rue let out a surprised cry, her ass slipping through the tight sphincter, her thighs, and kicking calves following soon after! Her body's weight shifted the stomach, allowing more of her body to slide through, her ankles sliding against the inner stomach lining before she was forced, huddled, into a tight ball with her knees against her voluminous bosom, and foul stomach fluid raised to her neck! Her head was half cocked to the side, with large, alert eyes taking in the limited visibility in the dark, dank belly! She cringed as Ruby spoke, her slime covered hands covering her ears as the beast belched from Rue's movements! She kicked her heels gently against the lining, probing with her stilettos carefully. "C-comfortable?! NO! NOT AT ALL!!" she shrieked. She panted heavily, her wet, slimy cleavage bounced above the fluid as each fleshy orb floats above the surface of the awful gunk! I guess it can't be helped... I'm in this for the long haul now... but- She paused her thoughts, now speaking openly: "Can you hear me Rube? Why did I stop in your human stomach?! Wasn't I supposed to pass on through to your snake body?! This isn't very conspicuous!!" She screamed, flustered with a shade of disgusted, fearful green instead of red blush.

Ruby pats her swollen belly amiably. "Hear ya... *URP*... loud and clear~" She giggled, playing with her stomach as she curled up inside the locked woman's bathroom. "Hmm... I suppose you're right... but I couldn't help myself! Sorry Doctor..." she yawned, before clutching the sides of her belly. "You're not gonna like this..." she explained, and began to roll onto her stomach, her hands pushing at the ample, balloon like stomach! Ruby cringed, flustered as she begins forcing the doctor into the serpentine belly! "Ooo....ah-ha!" She gasped, feeling the woman within begin to slide into the sphincter at the bottom of her human stomach, which lead into the second stomach instead of the intestines. She manipulated the balloon shape, gurgles and groans from her greedy stomach as her stomach warps, shifts... gets smaller in a series of crunches. Her hips widened, her scales bulged as the Doctor was painfully forced into the next, elongated chamber! "Ahh...." she moaned, feeling her pass past her womanhood, loving that feeling as she passed through.

Soon, her stomach was flat again, her bobbing exposed breasts hung there. She giggled, Doctor Rue's swollen form vanishing into the thicker snake body. You could still make out a slight bulge, but it was hard to tell that she ate the poor Doctor alive. She licked her fingers and lips of the Doctor's taste. She may just keep her... greedy as she was. It was only in her dragon nature to be greedy. She adjusts her top, unlocks the door and slips away to mingle with the bar crowd again. Apparently someone just fainted, a cute boy holding her in his arms; she half expected someone to cry if there was a doctor in the establishment. Heh heh... too late for that~ She's here, but she won't be taking any patients soon. She's going for a ride till I... She blinked, pausing her thoughts. How... am I going to let her out?! She gasped at the thought, looking down at her serpentine body which gurgled and groaned. She stood there, thinking before ultimately writing it off as a 'worry later' moment, and decided she'd rather get drunk off of Bloodwine. She would need it if she was gonna... pass something of THAT size out... regardless of exit.
Rubycus Sievers
Rubycus Sievers
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Liru Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:06 pm

Shamu Meruruusa wrote:Shamu hung her shoulders low, her breast bobbled from her leaning motion; her face contorted into a look of appalled shock! "Nyyyyah?!" She exclaimed, turning her head to all of the laughing patrons who took her for some madcat!! "I'm not lying! This isn't a joke!!" She shrieked. "I was eaten alive by one of them! They aim to either kill, maim, destroy or convert any in their path!" she added, shivering with anger and fear.

Liru wrote:Liru blinked, turning to face what the cat dragged in, only to see it was the cat! "Meru!!" She called out from her booth, waving out to her friend from across the bar, just before the Neko raved mad about monsters in the Amaine. She looked very worn out, as if she RAN from Amaine to Jemial... which was quite a day's distance away from here. She remained quiet for the moment, her wolf ears twitching as she watched the Nekomimi continue to rave as if she was deaf to Liru's voice.

She noticed Liru in the corner, and frowned. "Gods, Liru!" she exhaled, shaking her head. "I'm glad to see a familiar face in this mob of complete jerks.." she says under her breath, before she heard a pair of voices coming to her right. She saw a Neko like herself stick up for her, and an attractive blonde human with gold eyes. She sighed with a smirk. "At least someone's interested in what I say... I don't think the rest of these dumbasses will give much of a shit to what I have to say... Survival of the fittest; if they don't want to heed my warning then fine on them." she says before teetering, then falling over unconscious! Her body had given out to her extensive trip across fields, wasteland and blacktop on foot. She was exhausted!

Liru, growing tired of the patrons began to leave her seat to greet her feline friend; they were thick as thieves they were!:

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 4 __liru_and_shamu_meruruusa_kaiten_muten_maru_and_r_by_kikoaihara-dbszx12

When she saw her friend begin to collapse, she quickly rushed over to catch her! "OH no!" She cried, running on all fours for a quick burst of speed!

Rufus Ainsworth wrote:The man watched the Neko carefully, before realizing something was up with her physically. He could sense her sapped, fading energy, which forced him to approach her briskly before she teetered over! Catching the cat girl in his arms before she could fall and injure herself, he drops to a knee and inspects her vitals. Her neck was slick with sweat, almost every inch of her was for that matter. "Damn, she's burning up..." he mumbles, wondering if this creature was foolish to have seriously ran non stop to Jemial without even pausing to hydrate or rest. She could have suffered from heat stroke! Her eyes were closed, but she was breathing. Merely exhausted and now slept in his arms. He frowned. There goes my chance to investigate Amaine... I want to at least hear more about what she saw there before I leave. He thought sighing heavily. "She's okay, just needs rest and some water." he says, noting her chapped lips.

Thats when the mortal man stepped in and caught her! "OH NO!!" She repeated, this time because she couldn't stop herself in time, already in mid pounce as she collides into both man and Meru! "Ooof!!" She exhaled, collapsed on top of both of them, sandwhiching Meru between herself and the handsome man. She cringed, ears folded back, rubbing her head which had collided with his! "Owie... sorry..." she groaned, straddling both man and cat.
Liru
Liru
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rue Duskcrest Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:56 pm

Rubycus Sievers wrote:
Rue Duskcrest wrote:
Rubycus Sievers wrote:
Rue Duskcrest wrote:
Rubycus Sievers wrote:Ruby sighed, rested enough, with part one of the 'hard part done', she continued. "OMPH...GLOMP....NOMPH..." She yanked and pulled the woman's abdomen and elbows through the threshold, her tongue slithering across her exposed abs and naval, tickling it as her body descended upon the upright Doctor, Ruby's head vanished behind her own coils. When she reemerged, she had curled under her thick snake body and was now, facing up, with Rue's hips wiggling in her maw, her sexy legs scything in the air as Ruby now let gravity push Rue down, instead of the other way. She leaned back, relaxing, eyes rolled back with glee as her tasty treat slithered down her throat! "NOMPH...NOMPH....NOMPH..." She placed her hands on her rapidly expanding belly, which bulked out her chinese dress. I might just have to keep you, Doctor Rue... you have to stop being tasty! She mentally laughed at the thought and closed her lips across the crest of Rue's hips. She suckled the poor woman, her tongue lulling under her skirt, rubbing across the Doctor's panties, soaking them with saliva and playfully teasing her clothed flower before latching on; Ruby's hands grabbing the sides of Rue's thighs and began to pull the thick thighs and rounded rump into her throat! I wouldn't have to eat for weeks... but then, where be the fun in that? Hehehe... Her eyes rolled back, glazed white again as the rounded curves fill out her throat, and the thighs and buttocks are swallowed in a series of gulps: "GULP...GLUB....GLOMPFF...ULP!!!!!"

Bulging from her neck was the curvy shape of the Doctor's lovely hips and thighs, her pelvis crawling slowly down the enlarged neck, leaving only the Doctor's kicking, shapely stocking clad legs to deal with now! An ooooh... how she was delicious! Rue, was now being forcibly curled in the fetal position, however her ass and thighs were still making there way to her inside the expanding balloon of a stomach!  

"Waaaah!!" She cried, eyes wide and tear filled as her boobs slipped through the sphincter with a wet shliiip type sound, her upper arms, elbows manipulated by the quivering stomach walls eager for its meal! "Rue, you're hurting me!!" she shrieked, head dipping in stomach bile, which got thick in her hair, her arms stretching across the slimy, sinewy walls! It felt gross to the touch, the cilia brushing against her flesh felt very...very wrong, and the stench was unbelievably nauseating! Outside, she kicked her legs hard, feeling her slender calves buckling now that she was hoisted in the air rather than having to support Ruby's weight! "AHhh!" she exclaimed, wide eyed as she felt the tongue rub between the crease of her flower, making her blush vehemently as she banged on the stomach lining. "D-DON'T TOUCH THERE!!" she shrieked, her voice cracking with embarrassment. Then, before she could assault the belly with punches, more of her was being forced inside! She felt her wet hips squeeze through the throat, her well rounded butt rubbing against the back of the ribbed surface, descending quickly to the sphincter! "Wah-ahh-ahhh!" she cried again, her torso pushed further in, expanding the tight belly, making it stretch out more with the consistency of an elastic balloon! Her back rolled across the spherical edge of the stomach, and she could feel her butt begin to slip through as well! Legs locked, she had mere moments left now!

The greedy Ruby closed her eyes, her hands upon her stomach as her breasts flopped about thanks to Rue's struggles. She then swallowed, taking in the bending knees and feet all at once, Rue's heels clinking erratically together while Ruby finished the doctor off, in one, forced swallow: "AHHMPFF....GLOMPFF...*SMACK* ULP..." It was over. Rue's legs and heels bulged out Ruby's neck, before vanishing, all the while her stomach filled out nicely, bulging out her dress to the point where the underside of her belly could be seen, and the seams nearly stretched out. The oval shaped, distended gut bounced and wiggled. Movments of the struggling Doctor became visible as 'bumps' which embossed the skin here and there. "Hahhhhh..." Ruby sighed, opening her watery eyes, her face scarlet from the pure euphoria of devouring Doctor Rue. Saliva made her lower jaw and lips wet, which she used her arm to wipe off, placing both hands upon her jaw to set it back into place, and with a wince of pain and with a disgusting CLICK, her jaw is back to normal. She tests, manipulating her jaws in gyrating motions before becoming satisfied. "Heh..." she sighed again, smiling as she leaned back, and rubbed her swollen midsection. "...Comfortable y-*URP*" she belched, blushing before giggling nervously. "Heh..excuse me... I was saying are you...ah....um... comfortable..." she says in a worn out series of gasps, continuing to rub her belly while humming cheerfully.

"Naaaaaah?!" Rue let out a surprised cry, her ass slipping through the tight sphincter, her thighs, and kicking calves following soon after! Her body's weight shifted the stomach, allowing more of her body to slide through, her ankles sliding against the inner stomach lining before she was forced, huddled, into a tight ball with her knees against her voluminous bosom, and foul stomach fluid raised to her neck! Her head was half cocked to the side, with large, alert eyes taking in the limited visibility in the dark, dank belly! She cringed as Ruby spoke, her slime covered hands covering her ears as the beast belched from Rue's movements! She kicked her heels gently against the lining, probing with her stilettos carefully. "C-comfortable?! NO! NOT AT ALL!!" she shrieked. She panted heavily, her wet, slimy cleavage bounced above the fluid as each fleshy orb floats above the surface of the awful gunk! I guess it can't be helped... I'm in this for the long haul now... but- She paused her thoughts, now speaking openly: "Can you hear me Rube? Why did I stop in your human stomach?! Wasn't I supposed to pass on through to your snake body?! This isn't very conspicuous!!" She screamed, flustered with a shade of disgusted, fearful green instead of red blush.

Ruby pats her swollen belly amiably. "Hear ya... *URP*... loud and clear~" She giggled, playing with her stomach as she curled up inside the locked woman's bathroom. "Hmm... I suppose you're right... but I couldn't help myself! Sorry Doctor..." she yawned, before clutching the sides of her belly. "You're not gonna like this..." she explained, and began to roll onto her stomach, her hands pushing at the ample, balloon like stomach! Ruby cringed, flustered as she begins forcing the doctor into the serpentine belly! "Ooo....ah-ha!" She gasped, feeling the woman within begin to slide into the sphincter at the bottom of her human stomach, which lead into the second stomach instead of the intestines. She manipulated the balloon shape, gurgles and groans from her greedy stomach as her stomach warps, shifts... gets smaller in a series of crunches. Her hips widened, her scales bulged as the Doctor was painfully forced into the next, elongated chamber! "Ahh...." she moaned, feeling her pass past her womanhood, loving that feeling as she passed through.

Soon, her stomach was flat again, her bobbing exposed breasts hung there. She giggled, Doctor Rue's swollen form vanishing into the thicker snake body. You could still make out a slight bulge, but it was hard to tell that she ate the poor Doctor alive. She licked her fingers and lips of the Doctor's taste. She may just keep her... greedy as she was. It was only in her dragon nature to be greedy. She adjusts her top, unlocks the door and slips away to mingle with the bar crowd again. Apparently someone just fainted, a cute boy holding her in his arms; she half expected someone to cry if there was a doctor in the establishment. Heh heh... too late for that~ She's here, but she won't be taking any patients soon. She's going for a ride till I... She blinked, pausing her thoughts. How... am I going to let her out?! She gasped at the thought, looking down at her serpentine body which gurgled and groaned. She stood there, thinking before ultimately writing it off as a 'worry later' moment, and decided she'd rather get drunk off of Bloodwine. She would need it if she was gonna... pass something of THAT size out... regardless of exit.

"Ruby?!" She whined, her body being contorted painfully! "RUBY?!!---MMMMPH?!" Her mouth bubbled as stomach fluid rushed over her face. She was positioned head down again, her curled up body with her knees against her chest as she was being man-handled through the sphincter by force! Unbeknownst to Ruby, Rue's bones creaked and sprained in some places as she was forced through the longer and wider belly. Rue could only scream inside her own mind as her body was filtered through and complete darkness took over.

Once fully inside the gurgling second stomach, Rue's vision slowly began to pick up shapes. The skeletons of a man who's seen combat, a young man, a woman and a young woman now circled around her, pressing against her body as she wiggled in extreme fear! The stomach fluid lowered, allowing her to breathe in the stale, fetid air! She coughed and whined, banging against the stomach walls in anger! "You told me ONE soldier, not a four humans and..." She paused, holding up a Neko skull. "A neko too?!" She felt green. How was she going to get out of HERE?!
Rue Duskcrest
Rue Duskcrest
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Ainsworth Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:45 am

Liru wrote:
Shamu Meruruusa wrote:Shamu hung her shoulders low, her breast bobbled from her leaning motion; her face contorted into a look of appalled shock! "Nyyyyah?!" She exclaimed, turning her head to all of the laughing patrons who took her for some madcat!! "I'm not lying! This isn't a joke!!" She shrieked. "I was eaten alive by one of them! They aim to either kill, maim, destroy or convert any in their path!" she added, shivering with anger and fear.

Liru, growing tired of the patrons began to leave her seat to greet her feline friend; they were thick as thieves they were!:

The Rose Thorne Pub/Inn. - Page 4 __liru_and_shamu_meruruusa_kaiten_muten_maru_and_r_by_kikoaihara-dbszx12

When she saw her friend begin to collapse, she quickly rushed over to catch her! "OH no!" She cried, running on all fours for a quick burst of speed!

Rufus Ainsworth wrote:The man watched the Neko carefully, before realizing something was up with her physically. He could sense her sapped, fading energy, which forced him to approach her briskly before she teetered over! Catching the cat girl in his arms before she could fall and injure herself, he drops to a knee and inspects her vitals. Her neck was slick with sweat, almost every inch of her was for that matter. "Damn, she's burning up..." he mumbles, wondering if this creature was foolish to have seriously ran non stop to Jemial without even pausing to hydrate or rest. She could have suffered from heat stroke! Her eyes were closed, but she was breathing. Merely exhausted and now slept in his arms. He frowned. There goes my chance to investigate Amaine... I want to at least hear more about what she saw there before I leave. He thought sighing heavily. "She's okay, just needs rest and some water." he says, noting her chapped lips.

Thats when the mortal man stepped in and caught her! "OH NO!!" She repeated, this time because she couldn't stop herself in time, already in mid pounce as she collides into both man and Meru! "Ooof!!" She exhaled, collapsed on top of both of them, sandwhiching Meru between herself and the handsome man. She cringed, ears folded back, rubbing her head which had collided with his! "Owie... sorry..." she groaned, straddling both man and cat.

The man blankly stares at the wolf girl on top of them, and has a somewhat irritated look upon his face. "No... problem." he managed, lifting himself, the neko, and the okami up as he sat up with the Neko in his arms. "So you know this neko?" He asked, and was handed a glass of water from the bar. He glanced back down to the Neko and guided the glass to her lips.

Rufus Ainsworth
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sturm Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:04 pm

"One Cactus Cocktail please!" Trisha exclaims, slapping down her coins onto the bar table, her head turning to the scene of the fainting Nekomimi. The 129 cm tall woman pulled herself up into the bar seat, an old mining map of the nearby Valor Silver Mine in her other hand. "Wow... people just faint here all the time?" She asked the bar tender, attempting to strike up a conversation, while her blue eyes glance over the old map which even the tender and the nearby old timer patrons could see and notice as being the abandoned silver mine's layout. What also was evident was the young woman's long, pointy horns and impish appearance; otherwise she looked like she'd fit right in to Jemial's aesthetic.
Trisha Sturm
Trisha Sturm
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:23 pm

Trisha Sturm wrote:"One Cactus Cocktail please!" Trisha exclaims, slapping down her coins onto the bar table, her head turning to the scene of the fainting Nekomimi. The 129 cm tall woman pulled herself up into the bar seat, an old mining map of the nearby Valor Silver Mine in her other hand. "Wow... people just faint here all the time?" She asked the bar tender, attempting to strike up a conversation, while her blue eyes glance over the old map which even the tender and the nearby old timer patrons could see and notice as being the abandoned silver mine's layout. What also was evident was the young woman's long, pointy horns and impish appearance; otherwise she looked like she'd fit right in to Jemial's aesthetic.

"Not that I'm aware of, lil lady." replied the Barkeep as he prepared the Cactus Cocktail. Once prepared, he placed the glass on a coaster before her. "That'll be 1 Gil please."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sturm Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:39 pm

Trish shrugged, and slid the coin over to the bar man's hand, taking the Cactus Cocktail in one hand and sipped at it while spilling over the map's details. The drink was deliciously sweet, with only a slight hint of a bitter geraldine. "Hmm... I hear there was a light show a couple weeks back, up in the mountains towards Ithteca." she spoke up, her eyes still scanning the map of the abandoned silver mine closely. "The blast supposedly could be felt from here, or so I've heard."
Trisha Sturm
Trisha Sturm
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:45 pm

Trisha Sturm wrote:Trish shrugged, and slid the coin over to the bar man's hand, taking the Cactus Cocktail in one hand and sipped at it while spilling over the map's details. The drink was deliciously sweet, with only a slight hint of a bitter geraldine. "Hmm... I hear there was a light show a couple weeks back, up in the mountains towards Ithteca." she spoke up, her eyes still scanning the map of the abandoned silver mine closely. "The blast supposedly could be felt from here, or so I've heard."

The Bartender perked a little. "yeah, a huge beam of light and energy rocketed out of the mountains into space along the horizon. Went right past the moon. Not even the Sephiroth cannon was like that."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sturm Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:56 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Trisha Sturm wrote:Trish shrugged, and slid the coin over to the bar man's hand, taking the Cactus Cocktail in one hand and sipped at it while spilling over the map's details. The drink was deliciously sweet, with only a slight hint of a bitter geraldine. "Hmm... I hear there was a light show a couple weeks back, up in the mountains towards Ithteca." she spoke up, her eyes still scanning the map of the abandoned silver mine closely. "The blast supposedly could be felt from here, or so I've heard."

The Bartender perked a little. "yeah, a huge beam of light and energy rocketed out of the mountains into space along the horizon. Went right past the moon. Not even the Sephiroth cannon was like that."

She chuckled. "Like people are still alive to remember that." Still it sounded like it was a fantastic light show. "Hows the monster situation since then? I also heard that a bunch of ADN soldiers were sent up the Ithteca trail to look into some sort of accident that transpired from the light show." She took another long sip, pausing before smirking at the sweet flavor. "They ever come back down?" She asked.
Trisha Sturm
Trisha Sturm
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:10 am

Trisha Sturm wrote:She chuckled. "Like people are still alive to remember that." Still it sounded like it was a fantastic light show. "Hows the monster situation since then? I also heard that a bunch of ADN soldiers were sent up the Ithteca trail to look into some sort of accident that transpired from the light show." She took another long sip, pausing before smirking at the sweet flavor. "They ever come back down?" She asked.

"Dunno lil lady. News doesn't travel fast down here from the big city. Ithteca's been on lockdown since the siege. But, romors persist that monster activity has increased since those towers appeared, until that lightshow... Now only Amaine Forest, and the Asrond Ruins, and Gazatine Ruins are filled with those monsters, but they are so strong now that they can go anywhere they want without question... So far only those angelic beings who saved Beijio City, and whoever launched that beam has bore any success against these new monsters."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sturm Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:04 am

Trish shrugged at the news. "Well that's unfortunate... well, if its not so bad then, I guess I'll be able to have a run of the Valor Silver Mine without much worry." She replied, sipping at the cocktail again. Not that she was too worried, given her lineage, but hated when monsters set off traps she didn't get to disarm or set off against said monsters, especially in a narrow corridor.
Trisha Sturm
Trisha Sturm
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:35 am

Trisha Sturm wrote:Trish shrugged at the news. "Well that's unfortunate... well, if its not so bad then, I guess I'll be able to have a run of the Valor Silver Mine without much worry." She replied, sipping at the cocktail again. Not that she was too worried, given her lineage, but hated when monsters set off traps she didn't get to disarm or set off against said monsters, especially in a narrow corridor.

"Be careful still. These new monsters may not be as prevelant right now, but some may still linger, and the old monsters are still there, so don't get overconfident." warned the barkeeper, showing a little prudence.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sturm Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:46 am

"I'm sure I'll be fine, I'm more concerned about an old shaft collapsing onto me, than anything else. Still... I wonder what drew the miners out of there, and if the rumors of a dungeon crypt being deep down is true." she replied, glancing up at the man with a smirk, handing him another coin. "I'll have another cocktail, thank you! And a juicy burger." She added, shuffling over more coins.
Trisha Sturm
Trisha Sturm
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:53 am

Trisha Sturm wrote:"I'm sure I'll be fine, I'm more concerned about an old shaft collapsing onto me, than anything else. Still... I wonder what drew the miners out of there, and if the rumors of a dungeon crypt being deep down is true." she replied, glancing up at the man with a smirk, handing him another coin. "I'll have another cocktail, thank you! And a juicy burger." She added, shuffling over more coins.

"Be careful regardless. If it is a tomb, thats even worse. The new monsters are known for using reanimated dead as canon fodder. Zombies and skeletons to ghosts and phantoms, all the way to some sort of cybernetic monstrosities. If you want tot ake a run at the silver, then do so, but just be forewarned. Traps and unexpected guardians may be left active in there."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Trisha Sturm Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:02 am

Random Mobs wrote:
Trisha Sturm wrote:"I'm sure I'll be fine, I'm more concerned about an old shaft collapsing onto me, than anything else. Still... I wonder what drew the miners out of there, and if the rumors of a dungeon crypt being deep down is true." she replied, glancing up at the man with a smirk, handing him another coin. "I'll have another cocktail, thank you! And a juicy burger." She added, shuffling over more coins.

"Be careful regardless. If it is a tomb, thats even worse. The new monsters are known for using reanimated dead as canon fodder. Zombies and skeletons to ghosts and phantoms, all the way to some sort of cybernetic monstrosities. If you want tot ake a run at the silver, then do so, but just be forewarned. Traps and unexpected guardians may be left active in there."

She smirked at that. The thrill of danger creeping up her spine made her jittery with excitement! "Well, silver is fun and all, but I'm more curious about the supposed tomb. Something like that's gotta have all sorts of fun contraptions, gizmos... treasure hidden within!" She giggled, her ears twitching at the prospect as she cupped her cheeks and wiggled on the bar stool making it teeter left and right!
Trisha Sturm
Trisha Sturm
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:32 am

Trisha Sturm wrote:She smirked at that. The thrill of danger creeping up her spine made her jittery with excitement! "Well, silver is fun and all, but I'm more curious about the supposed tomb. Something like that's gotta have all sorts of fun contraptions, gizmos... treasure hidden within!" She giggled, her ears twitching at the prospect as she cupped her cheeks and wiggled on the bar stool making it teeter left and right!

The Bartender sighed, thinking 'she gonna die...' as he handed her second drink and her burger. "There ya go."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Sanada Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:38 am

Haruka Sanada wrote:
Rufus Ainsworth wrote:Rufus Ainsworth was another one of the patrons who didn't seem to be amused by the other patron's dismissal. The twenty seven year old was nursing a tonic and gin when the Nekomimi entered, appearing distressed. Having come all the way here to investigate one of those 'spire things' apparently shooting up all over, the young Dantonite was very displeased about his decision to choose to inspect the Ithteca spire over the Amaine one because of the dangers posed by the Amaine. To the horror researcher, this woman's rantings was a new lead; though it also meant having to backtrack...

Haruka Sanada wrote:Introductions were cut short when another Neko entered the bar in a bewildered mix of fear and exhaustion. The other patrons laughed at her panicky warning, but Haruka was less inclined to laugh. Buzzed, she was also a bit miffed by the negative reactions from the other patrons, even if her claim seemed a bit off. Then again, Galiavan as a whole was experiencing weird shit as of late anyway. She grumbled, sitting up from her seat, her bosom bouncing with weight. "H-hey! Shut it! Let the lady speak!" She stammered in the midst of the roaring laughter.

He turned to the maid and her bobbing assets, before standing up as well. "I agree, lets at least hear what she has to say..." he says, downing the rest of his spirit before setting the glass down on the square spine of the booth's seat. He looked over to his new lead, folding his arms across his chest as he leaned against the side of the booth. His Hazorian gold eyes falling upon the woman as he waits for her to continue.

Haruka blinked, turning sheepishly towards the raised male voice. He was someone she didn't recognize, neither by his appearance nor his reputation. Still, she was glad to see another aside from her had stood up in the defense of her fellow Neko.

"Welp... I drank my share." Harkuka sighed, backing away from the bar, the neko stumbling some. "I'm gonna head my way out... and stuffs~" She slurred, drunkenly. She had to move on, head elsewhere from this pub, do something than draw eyes with her sexy maid attire. "Heh heh heh!" She chuckled to herself, and wobbled her way out of the bar.
Haruka Sanada
Haruka Sanada
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayor Todd Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:45 pm

[From here]

The big carriage rolled to a stop in front of the Pub, as planned, and the Mayor briskly opened the doors and descended; for once not caring his best boots were now covered with mud and horse shit that accumulated in the streets. "Allow me madam," he says, reaching out to take her hand as she descended with him, making sure she carefully avoided the mud and grit he did not avoid in his haste. He turned her around, one arm around her shoulder and pointed to the saloon. "This is the centerpiece to our humble village, the Rose Pub and Inn! I'd head there if I were you once we've given your new place a glance over." he chuckled, turning her around again, facing the opposite side of the muddy street. "That right there is where you shall be working, it used to be an Inn till a recent fire... anyway, its yours to make use of now." He explained. "Unless it doesn't befit your liking, I can have my men look around for a suitable place." He explained. I need to clear out some of the worthless merchants and lowlifes anyway... he thought.
Mayor Todd
Mayor Todd
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Liri Rheneria Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:53 pm

"Why thank you," she says as she stepped down from the carriage with the Mayor's aid. "The Rose Pub and Inn, eh?" She says, before being spun around, to look at the vacant inn across the street. She wondered why city planning would allow a pair of inns to face one another... it was like having both parties being insulted in plain sight as customers would literally walk across the street if they were dissatisfied with pricing and or service. It seemed though, that the one behind her, the Rose, was the favored of the two, as it looked more grander to look at than the pile of planks and rusted nails jutting out in front of her. "Ah... huh..." She nodded, unsure how to respond. "Well..." she began. "It... certainly has... character." She coughed.
Liri Rheneria
Liri Rheneria
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayor Todd Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:10 pm

"Ah excellent! Glad you like it! I'll have my men fix it up right away!" he explained, shaking her gently. "There is one... other thing, I need to ask of you. Mind giving me a taste of your expertise? A few of my men were injured recently, and they need to be looked at."
Mayor Todd
Mayor Todd
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamu Meruruusa Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:15 pm

Liru wrote:

Meru let out a long gasp, being sandwiched between her old friend, and the handsome mortal who had stepped in. "Oooof..." She groaned, reviving somewhat, given the uncomfortable nature she was now subjected to. "Ugh... Liru... I hear an annoying wolf barking... can you shut up?" She moaned, feeling like hell, and weak from her miles of running. She turned to the man she was on top of, and found herself unable to keep her tongue from drawing out and gently lapping the corner of his chin. "Thanks for the lift, but I think I'll be fine now..." she strained, before nodding her head against his shoulder, to rest again.
Shamu Meruruusa
Shamu Meruruusa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:53 am

Kisara had parked her hoverbike outside, and strode on in without waiting for her friends. Her cat ears twitching atop her head as the 5'7 woman waltzed her way to the bar and took a seat. "An ale!" She demanded, her sharp teeth smiling similar to that of a shark's as she laughed maniacally to herself, the lolipop jutting from the corner of her lips started losing its glow. She had to refill it with Nagasane oil later, as she was losing her fix, but she didn't have to worry about finding some; this was Jemial fucking city! This place was the capital of sin and debauchery, and of illicit plants off limits to Nekomimi like herself normally that was! Soon her mug arrived, and she pulled the pop from her lips, swinging the saliva off before wiping the container off and slipped it away to drink. She leaned her back against the bar, and her large gold eyes glanced about to look for anything of interest while she waited for her dealer of Nagasane.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:02 am

Kisara Westwind wrote:Kisara had parked her hoverbike outside, and strode on in without waiting for her friends. Her cat ears twitching atop her head as the 5'7 woman waltzed her way to the bar and took a seat. "An ale!" She demanded, her sharp teeth smiling similar to that of a shark's as she laughed maniacally to herself, the lolipop jutting from the corner of her lips started losing its glow. She had to refill it with Nagasane oil later, as she was losing her fix, but she didn't have to worry about finding some; this was Jemial fucking city! This place was the capital of sin and debauchery, and of illicit plants off limits to Nekomimi like herself normally that was! Soon her mug arrived, and she pulled the pop from her lips, swinging the saliva off before wiping the container off and slipped it away to drink. She leaned her back against the bar, and her large gold eyes glanced about to look for anything of interest while she waited for her dealer of Nagasane.

Kisara's phone buzzed, a text message from Mizuki asking her to stop by to the garage to pick up her airship and that she owed 18000 Gilex for the repairs overall, and that she will be counting it by hand, no fake checks like last time!

[From Mizuki's garage]
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next