Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Domestication

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dragon Domestication Empty Dragon Domestication

Post  SeiferHowling Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:29 pm

Seifer was rather annoyed with the situation he'd found himself in. Pinned to the ground by magical ropes that had been called upon by the likes of the Priestess before him. She was joined by a warrior and a military man. He hadn't gathered exactly what there plan for him in the far future was, but as of this moment, they were attempting to "domesticate" him. He sighed, which was more of a rough growl and huge puff for the two women and the man before him. "Humans," he thought to himself.

Dragons had been domesticated before, but it was an extremely difficult task to achieve. By the way the priestess held herself, it appeared she wasn't sure if she could keep Seifer bound by her glowing ropes...or if she could really perform this domestication at all.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Dragon Domestication Empty Re: Dragon Domestication

Post  Raflinar Dragonwind Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:30 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer was rather annoyed with the situation he'd found himself in. Pinned to the ground by magical ropes that had been called upon by the likes of the Priestess before him. She was joined by a warrior and a military man. He hadn't gathered exactly what there plan for him in the far future was, but as of this moment, they were attempting to "domesticate" him. He sighed, which was more of a rough growl and huge puff for the two women and the man before him. "Humans," he thought to himself.

Dragons had been domesticated before, but it was an extremely difficult task to achieve. By the way the priestess held herself, it appeared she wasn't sure if she could keep Seifer bound by her glowing ropes...or if she could really perform this domestication at all.

Rafe stood beside Alice, well enough away from the Priestess as she was continuing with the ceremony. "I find it odd that you would want to domesticate such a dangerous creature." He says as he looks over to the priestess. Both the women he was accompanying were quite beautiful and curvaceous creatures, unlike the beast which was pinned down with bright green eyes and black scales. The underscales were greyish and the look of the beast made him feel uneasy. "What would it take for me to domesticate you, my petite little flower?" he asks flirtatiously, turning to face Alice directly, raising a brow and put on a charming smile.
Raflinar Dragonwind
Raflinar Dragonwind
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Shimizu Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:41 am

The priestess continued to sing, her voice was beautiful and serene as she was physically. Her unique colored eyes flashing as she blinked, and frowned. No matter what she did, the beast seemed to not be cooperative. "Hmmph..." the Priestess groaned, looking over to the others. She had been hired by Alice to help tame this beast, but it was getting darker out and she was getting tired. Hmm.. there is one more thing I could do if my next prayer doesn't work... though... she turned her head towards the beasts clamped jaws, and frowned. ...I'd rather not.

She walked up to the beast, and laid hand upon it's muzzle. "Dark beast, Siefer, allow me to tame you." she says, bowing down, kissing it's scales, her decent sized breasts squishing against the dragon as she then backed away, bowing onto her knees and prayed once more.
Rin Shimizu
Rin Shimizu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Amielia Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:49 am

Raflinar Dragonwind wrote:
SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer was rather annoyed with the situation he'd found himself in. Pinned to the ground by magical ropes that had been called upon by the likes of the Priestess before him. She was joined by a warrior and a military man. He hadn't gathered exactly what there plan for him in the far future was, but as of this moment, they were attempting to "domesticate" him. He sighed, which was more of a rough growl and huge puff for the two women and the man before him. "Humans," he thought to himself.

Rafe stood beside Alice, well enough away from the Priestess as she was continuing with the ceremony. "I find it odd that you would want to domesticate such a dangerous creature." He says as he looks over to the priestess. Both the women he was accompanying were quite beautiful and curvaceous creatures, unlike the beast which was pinned down with bright green eyes and black scales. The underscales were greyish and the look of the beast made him feel uneasy. "What would it take for me to domesticate you, my petite little flower?" he asks flirtatiously, turning to face Alice directly, raising a brow and put on a charming smile.

"I find it odd you're still assisting us. This beast is in our hands now so you can leave." she says grumpily enough, pouting. "I've told you, there is an interested party who wants this dragon. Besides, the bounty is pretty high. If anything, I'd leave it be or just kill it. But you know what? You gotta eat." she says prophetically, with a sigh. She was doing this job for cash, not much else and to put food on her table.

She glared up at him. "This 'flower' is just as dangerous as that dragon, may I remind you who pinned the beast down in the first place? Again, you should just leave, you'll only slow me down or put me into trouble." she says cooly, returning her gaze upon the Priestess and Dragon.
Alicia Amielia
Alicia Amielia
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:57 am

Seifer had had enough of the humans' blabbering. Between the priestess hunkered over his snout, her bulbous chest squishing against his muzzle, and the bickering man and woman not far behind her, this was getting old quickly. He couldn't, though, just get out of the magical ropes. He was at their mercy until the priestess decided to let them go by withdrawing her magic...but he wasn't about to let them domesticate him either. He knew this priestess to be wise, and although he could play a tricky game by *pretending* to be domesticated, she'd pick up on it quickly before he could do much.

Alas, he waited there, her last prayer doing nothing, and watched as a sullen and defeated expression lay across her face. Perhaps she'd finally given up and would let him go. "Your prayers are getting you no where, priestess. I implore you release me."

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Raflinar Dragonwind Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:06 am

Alicia Amielia wrote:

"I find it odd you're still assisting us. This beast is in our hands now so you can leave." she says grumpily enough, pouting. "I've told you, there is an interested party who wants this dragon. Besides, the bounty is pretty high. If anything, I'd leave it be or just kill it. But you know what? You gotta eat." she says prophetically, with a sigh. She was doing this job for cash, not much else and to put food on her table.

She glared up at him. "This 'flower' is just as dangerous as that dragon, may I remind you who pinned the beast down in the first place? Again, you should just leave, you'll only slow me down or put me into trouble." she says cooly, returning her gaze upon the Priestess and Dragon.

Rafe chuckled. "Well, even a Rose has it's thorns my dear, I didn't mean to demean you." he says, slipping behind her, and...his hands... couldn't help but slip up and around her large, bulbous breasts. "So what will it take to domesticate this wild rose? Hmm...?" He says as his lecherous hands clenched around her boobs. Their warmth, softness, and the rubbery pebble of her nipples....he was under her shirt?! This was an accident, but even so, Rafe couldn't let go as he squeezed both of the melon sized orbs tightly. His confidence slightly faltered, and he began to feel nervous. He figured the shirt was taped on, since throughout their battle they didn't pop out! An enchantment to the clothes? He didn't know, but still couldn't remove his hands from their heavenly positions as he stood there with a face that looked slightly abashed and with a smidgen of regret...
Raflinar Dragonwind
Raflinar Dragonwind
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Shimizu Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:17 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer had had enough of the humans' blabbering. Between the priestess hunkered over his snout, her bulbous chest squishing against his muzzle, and the bickering man and woman not far behind her, this was getting old quickly. He couldn't, though, just get out of the magical ropes. He was at their mercy until the priestess decided to let them go by withdrawing her magic...but he wasn't about to let them domesticate him either. He knew this priestess to be wise, and although he could play a tricky game by *pretending* to be domesticated, she'd pick up on it quickly before he could do much.

Alas, he waited there, her last prayer doing nothing, and watched as a sullen and defeated expression lay across her face. Perhaps she'd finally given up and would let him go. "Your prayers are getting you no where, priestess. I implore you release me."

She siged, frowning. There was only one way to purify this cursed dragon's heart...

Still keeping the dragon's body, arms and wings pinned down, she removed the bindings around the beast's neck and jaws. She stood beneath the beast, pale and quivering. "Dark beast Seifer, I will now attempt to purify you f-from the inside." She says closing her eyes tightly, her breasts bobbing as she shivered in fear. "Please, take pleasure in swallowing me alive, as my warmth enters your core, and I shall attempt an internal purification." She exclaimed, shakily, her pheromones of fear wafting up his nostrils like love pheromones to a mortal.
Rin Shimizu
Rin Shimizu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Amielia Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:26 am

Alicia Amielia wrote:

Rafe chuckled. "Well, even a Rose has it's thorns my dear, I didn't mean to demean you." he says, slipping behind her, and...his hands... couldn't help but slip up and around her large, bulbous breasts. "So what will it take to domesticate this wild rose? Hmm...?" He says as his lecherous hands clenched around her boobs. Their warmth, softness, and the rubbery pebble of her nipples....he was under her shirt?! This was an accident, but even so, Rafe couldn't let go as he squeezed both of the melon sized orbs tightly. His confidence slightly faltered, and he began to feel nervous. He figured the shirt was taped on, since throughout their battle they didn't pop out! An enchantment to the clothes? He didn't know, but still couldn't remove his hands from their heavenly positions as he stood there with a face that looked slightly abashed and with a smidgen of regret...

She continued to ignore the man's antics, before she felt his cool hands slipping around her soft breasts, under her shirt!

Dragon Domestication 924b01658b7ef35b2c1784d3b8232e64_zpslotmksxu

Her eyes wide and her body paralyzed, she didn't hear the priestess's words when she yelped a sharp embarrassed cry. "G-get off me!!" she exclaimed, blushing a deep red as her skirt or the Priestess's kimono, and reached up, slapping both hands against Rafe's ears, before cupping her left hand around her right fist and slammed her elbow down into the tall man's chest. She breathed, breasts heaving, and body quivering. "What the hell man?! You just grab any girls boobs you like?!" She screamed, her face could have been comparable to a snarling dragon's as she turned to him.
Alicia Amielia
Alicia Amielia
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:35 am

Seifer shook his head as he was released from his magical shackles, and then let out a huff that was indicative of laughter, his hot breath wafting over Rin and lifting up her kimono, her breasts bobbling. "An internal purification? How interesting. I've never heard of such a thing."

He truly hadn't which made him very curious. Was this priestess something unlike others? Could she truly "domesticate his heart" from the inside out? Or was he just going to get an easy meal out of this?

Well, he wasn't going to be getting out of the rest of her magical ropes unless he subdued or killed her. And she was walking straight into the proverbial lion's den. Seifer licked his lips. "As you wish, Priestess," he obliged, opening his tooth maw wide. Saliva dripped from the ribbed roof of his mouth, trailing down his teeth and dripping onto his slick tongue. The muscles in the back of his throat glistened and gurgled, ready to take her body down. He could already almost taste her from the pheremones of fear that she was emanating. He watched her give a nervous gulp again before she took a step forward, deciding exactly how she wanted to make her entrance into possibly the end of her life.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Shimizu Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:13 am

She eeped, pushing down the folds of the kimono draping across her crotch and ass. "I-I can, it's an ancient ritual..." Rin shivered, looking into the cavernous maw. She swallowed taking a step forward towards the jaws, placing her head and shoulders inside. It was hot and humid... her breasts hanging sagging onto the tongue's tip. "Um....perhaps.... you could assist...." she gulped.
Rin Shimizu
Rin Shimizu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:22 am

Seifer felt the priestess' breasts upon his tongue. They felt much different on the sensitive organ than atop the scales on his muzzle. Just a simple motion of moving his tongue back and forth was enough to feel the sensation of their litheness. Assist her, she asked? Yes. But of course. He could do such a thing.

His tongue extended further, continuing to rub up against her breasts, but slipping between her legs and then curling up behind her ass. He could hear her gasping as the tongue did so, and while she wore many garments, he could taste a bit of her bare thighs. She was just as delicious as he imagined her to be from her smell, and it made him want not just her, but the other morsel nearby as well. He lifted his tongue, all the while slightly raising his neck as well. Rin held tightly onto his tongue, her legs straddled onto its slippery sides, as if trying to ride a bull. Her eyes kept on the cavernous throat, which continued to gurgle and undulate at the prospect of taking her down. Rin then let out a cry as Seifer's tongue flicked her forward and she fell flat onto the tongue!

He could feet her heart beating fast with her chest pressed against his long tongue, and he retracted it, darkness overtaking Rin. And before she could make another noise, his jaws clamped down upon her, up to her waist. Her legs swayed, scissored and bucked while the tongue kept itself wrapped around her buttocks. She was willing, but still afraid.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Shimizu Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:35 am

"AIIIIiiee!" She exclaimed, eyes wide flailing her arms and legs as she was sent deeper into the sweaty maw. She kicked her legs, her sandals flying as she kicked her long sexy legs, spreading saliva down her legs. She could feel the ribbed roof against her back, the cleavage cutout of her shirt tearing a little, allowing the tongue to taste more of the priestesses breasts. "Oh Gods.. I feel sick." she grumbled, quivering in the darkness and stink of the throat before her. Still though, despite this, it was necessary to accomplish this ritual. However... "Why do I have to get eaten...?!" she exclaimed, crying as she kicked her legs again, feeling the saliva and rough tongue against her disgusting and unwanted.
Rin Shimizu
Rin Shimizu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Raflinar Dragonwind Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:38 am

Rafe fell back, wide eyes, removing his hands from Alice's breasts to clutch his stomach. "Ooof...that wasn't..." he then looked up with wide eyes after hearing the yelp. "I-is she going to be okay?!" he asked, painfully, pointing at the dragon.
Raflinar Dragonwind
Raflinar Dragonwind
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Amielia Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:42 am

Alice, still angry, turned from Rafe to the Dragon and then froze. Her face melted into a wide eyed look of shock. She was watching the Dragon, who was smiling, drooling, with eyes rolling back as if orgasmic, kicking back the Priestess into the maw, her thighs jutting from the sides of the toothy maw. "W-what the hell is she doing?!" she exclaimed, shocked by how the situation dissolved.
Alicia Amielia
Alicia Amielia
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:48 am

While slick, the tongue had a roughness to it that began to wear at Rin's kimono as he tasted her. She rocked back and forth, up and down as she was slathered in saliva, and the cutout of her cleavage finally ripped against the roughness of the tongue. Her breasts spilled onto Seifer's taste buds, the woman's nipples hard, and they tasted ambrosial. He lapped the up, the mounds bouncing to and fro as she was tasted. And with another flick of his neck, Rin went flying backward with a yelp, her legs in the air for but a moment before Seifer snapped his jaws shut, this time taking all of Rin into his mouth.

From outside, Alicia and Rafe could hear her struggles and see her struggling form beneath Seifer's lower jaw. It was slowly being guided backward, toward the base of the throat. They were actually going to watch her get swallowed whole. And inside, Rin's mind was reeling, wondering if this was a good idea, as her arms started to fall down the fleshy esophagus.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Shimizu Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:59 am

Rin let out a cry as her breasts were lathered by the tongue and let out a loud scream as she was sent back, into the depths of the throat!

Darkness consumed her, her torso slipping into the throat. "B-Be gentle!!" She cried, wincing as her head and shoulders slip further in, her body squirming against his tongue, saliva swishing around her frame. The ribbed throat was pushing her, guiding her along and she could feel the chasm widen and wanting to take her down it's long slender neck!

Outside, her upper body bulged at the base of Seifer's neck...
Rin Shimizu
Rin Shimizu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:10 am

As Rin's head and shoulders passed the threshold of his throat and he could feel her body at the base of his neck, he heard her final plea: "Be gentle!"

Seifer wasn't sure why he would oblige such a request, considering what she was attempting to do to him. However, she had been kind, and she was going to die after all, so may as well show her some mercy. Perhaps he wouldn't be so kind to the other ones.

As he felt her bountiful breasts slip down into his throat, they bounced, activating his gag reflex. He tried his best to make the swallow as gentle as possible against his body's natural reaction. Her body was instantly sucked into the throat, her legs trembling as she was slurped down. But she didn't go very quickly. The muscles massaged her on her way down, holding her tightly. The light from the magic ropes seemed to pierce Seifer's hide, illuminating the chasm she was descending. Slowly making her way down, she could see the beating sphincter that would take her entire body inside. She tried to withhold any screams.

Outside, her friends watched on in horror as her wiggling form took shape of a bulge that gradually fell down the length of Seifer's extended neck, before disappearing into his stomach with a final piercing scream, and a sickening *GULP*.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Raflinar Dragonwind Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:21 am

Rafe stood there with wide eyes. "By Scar'd, the bloody thing ate her...." he reached out, grabbing Alice's shoulder. "Wh-what do we do? Just stand here?" He asked, turning from the bulge quickly vanishing into the beast's chest, to...Alice's chest and then up to her face. She still had a look of shock on her.
Raflinar Dragonwind
Raflinar Dragonwind
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Shimizu Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:29 am

Rin let out a high pitched scream, as her body wiggled and slithered down the long length of neck, illuminated by the 'chains' of her ritual. It was tight, massaging though, and despite her attire being torn up a little by the dragon's maw, her attire was still somewhat intact. The bulge outside was a round ball that wiggled and kicked, before it pushed into the beast's chest. Inside, Rin was forced into the large, accommodating stomach, her body splashing in the darkness. The stomach walls bounced her about, her body shivering despite the heat, and she coughed at the terrible stink inside. She got to her knees, prayer beads wrapped around her slimy hands and began praying...

Outside, the scales in his stomach lit up, illuminating a soft silhouette of the damp Priestess within...
Rin Shimizu
Rin Shimizu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:37 am

Seifer felt the young priestess breach his belly and then plop inside, his stomach sagging outside from the added weight. For a few moments, she sloshed around in the acidic bile, attempting to find footing. Once she finally did, she began her prayer and a dim glow emanated from behind his scaled, silhouetting Rin. However, upon using her power of the prayer, Seifer could feel the power of the ropes weakening, and he began to pull from them.

Alicia and Rafe watched on as the dragon before them began to break free. They hoped dearly that Rin's prayer would work...and quickly...but that hope began to evaporate as they heard a muffled scream from within and saw her body fall over from Seifer's movements. The dim light within flickered, showing only brief images of Rin being sloshed about.

Seifer let out a loud belch before finally freeing himself from his confines.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Amielia Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:45 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer felt the young priestess breach his belly and then plop inside, his stomach sagging outside from the added weight. For a few moments, she sloshed around in the acidic bile, attempting to find footing. Once she finally did, she began her prayer and a dim glow emanated from behind his scaled, silhouetting Rin. However, upon using her power of the prayer, Seifer could feel the power of the ropes weakening, and he began to pull from them.

Alicia and Rafe watched on as the dragon before them began to break free. They hoped dearly that Rin's prayer would work...and quickly...but that hope began to evaporate as they heard a muffled scream from within and saw her body fall over from Seifer's movements. The dim light within flickered, showing only brief images of Rin being sloshed about.

Alicia could see the priestess inside and breathed a sigh of relief, before turning to Rafe... and then frowned, as he stared at her breasts. As soon as his gaze drifted upward to her irritated expression she slapped his face. "I think we'll trust her judgment for now, but even so---*BELCH*" She blinked, turning to the beast as the sagging belly swayed and the creature was escaping his binding!

"For Frey'd's sake!" She exclaimed, back stepping nervously, grasping the buster sword like gunblade nearby.
Alicia Amielia
Alicia Amielia
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Raflinar Dragonwind Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:47 am

Alicia Amielia wrote:
SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer felt the young priestess breach his belly and then plop inside, his stomach sagging outside from the added weight. For a few moments, she sloshed around in the acidic bile, attempting to find footing. Once she finally did, she began her prayer and a dim glow emanated from behind his scaled, silhouetting Rin. However, upon using her power of the prayer, Seifer could feel the power of the ropes weakening, and he began to pull from them.

Alicia could see the priestess inside and breathed a sigh of relief, before turning to Rafe... and then frowned, as he stared at her breasts. As soon as his gaze drifted upward to her irritated expression she slapped his face. "I think we'll trust her judgment for now, but even so---*BELCH*" She blinked, turning to the beast as the sagging belly swayed and the creature was escaping his binding!

"For Frey'd's sake!" She exclaimed, back stepping nervously, grasping the buster sword like gunblade nearby.

Rafe's left side of his face twitched as the red mark remained after her hand left. He then turned to the monster again and looked unnerved as it stood up, the Priestess's image vanishing as the light faded inside. "Is...she going to be all right?" he gulped, back stepping himself.
Raflinar Dragonwind
Raflinar Dragonwind
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:54 am

At the end of his belch, Seifer held his chest, the taste of Rin lingering on his tongue and in his nostrils. She tasted almost of sweet honey, a very luscious fruit that he had been tempted to bite down into. "My. Your priestess was certainly a delicious treat. And so willing." Seifer taunted, swaying his belly back and forth in order to get more screams out of Rin. Her friends could hear her continuing to cry inside, despite the light having gone out.

Seifer wasn't afraid of the large sword that Alicia had just drawn. "I see that you aren't going to be so accomodating. That's a shame. If you taste anything like her, though, it'll be very much worth the extra effort. Besides, I love them struggling and screaming on the way down," Seifer growled, making his move.

He charged toward Alicia, ready to barrel her over and take her for his own.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Amielia Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:05 am

SeiferHowling wrote:At the end of his belch, Seifer held his chest, the taste of Rin lingering on his tongue and in his nostrils. She tasted almost of sweet honey, a very luscious fruit that he had been tempted to bite down into. "My. Your priestess was certainly a delicious treat. And so willing." Seifer taunted, swaying his belly back and forth in order to get more screams out of Rin. Her friends could hear her continuing to cry inside, despite the light having gone out.

Seifer wasn't afraid of the large sword that Alicia had just drawn. "I see that you aren't going to be so accomodating. That's a shame. If you taste anything like her, though, it'll be very much worth the extra effort. Besides, I love them struggling and screaming on the way down," Seifer growled, making his move.

She turned towards Rafe. "I suggest you run,"

Dragon Domestication 121c01306671062195c64f89c95ac154_zpsuyuf3ely

She then turned towards the beast, raising the demonic looking blade and fired a shell into his shoulder, causing him to cancel his charge for a moment, and take a few steps back himself. The blade was both sword and artillery gun after all, and added benefit of being not of human make. She held the weapon blade down. "...this is going to get dicey."
Dragon Domestication 85ec007d35e08d49f0620ab8964fea77_zpstcyypapu
Alicia Amielia
Alicia Amielia
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:16 am

Alicia Amielia wrote:
SeiferHowling wrote:At the end of his belch, Seifer held his chest, the taste of Rin lingering on his tongue and in his nostrils. She tasted almost of sweet honey, a very luscious fruit that he had been tempted to bite down into. "My. Your priestess was certainly a delicious treat. And so willing." Seifer taunted, swaying his belly back and forth in order to get more screams out of Rin. Her friends could hear her continuing to cry inside, despite the light having gone out.

She turned towards Rafe. "I suggest you run,"

Dragon Domestication 121c01306671062195c64f89c95ac154_zpsuyuf3ely

She then turned towards the beast, raising the demonic looking blade and fired a shell into his shoulder, causing him to cancel his charge for a moment, and take a few steps back himself. The blade was both sword and artillery gun after all, and added benefit of being not of human make. She held the weapon blade down. "...this is going to get dicey."
Dragon Domestication 85ec007d35e08d49f0620ab8964fea77_zpstcyypapu

Seifer was surprised at the almost bare-chested girl's fire power as he felt the shell crash into his shoulder. Pain rang throughout his entire body, something he was pretty unfamiliar with. Dragons were resilient creatures, so wherever she got this weapon from, whomever built it, it definitely packed a punch.

Seifer let out a roar as he fell backward from the force of the shot. As he hit the ground, it shook like an earthquake, Alicia almost losing her footing. The earth then did begin to fall apart beneath Seifer. Not far behind the dragon had been a cliff, and the weight and force of Seifer hitting the ground had caused an enormous slice of the cliff to crack apart. He scrambled to stay above ground, his claws digging into the dirt as he fell backward. His wings flapped to assist him, but the shot had sprayed holes in his left wing, rendering them currently useless. He held on for dear life, and Alicia realized she couldn't let him fall. For if she did, Rin would die with him, and she still had a chance to save her friend.

She had to make a choice. Run and save herself, or head toward Seifer, where only his claws held on above the cliff, his head hanging below and out of sight.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next