Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Clearing

+5
Darkstorm Zero
Yume McKelly
Sui Kathor
Random Mobs
DRAKE
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jungle Clearing - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Clearing

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:59 am

Yume McKelly wrote:She continued to sob, unable to keep herself calm. She couldn't speak coherently either. She kept thinking of her mother, who had been away for months- of only having been with her for a few hours before the village was attacked. She couldn't let go of the despair, her grief was too heavy for her to take his meaningful advice so suddenly. I wont get to see her again... Gods, why... why? She sobbed uncontrollably, choking on her tears as she did so.

The old man sighed, he could feel the despair creeping in, and the reason why. He grimaced, because he could not tell her that with her mother was an unborn sibling nobody knew of. Not even Leland. Izuna planned to tell her family when they were together, but never got the chance. Dandella only knew because of her psionic link to the Empress, and thus the rest of the Hell Horde, including the demons that did this. And because Dandella knew, so to did the old man linked to her. It was cruel, more cruel than even the fate which befell him, and he could not bring himself to brooch that subject.

Instead, he tried something else. Hope.

"You may yet, little Yume." he said gently, as he placed her upon a bedroll by the campfire. "You may not be able to defeat the monster that consumed me. But, the ones that got your family and village are Sundered ones. They are not as strong as even standard Hellspawn, nevermind 9th circle demons. If you train hard, find the right teachers to show you, and master your gifts, you may yet find the right vengeance, and free Izuna's spirit. Then you can see her again."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:41 am

She continued to grieve, shaking even as he laid her upon the bedroll. She sniffled, huddling her knees against her chin as she sat there with tears streaming down her eyes. She physically ached, but she listened as he spoke words of hope, and words of righteous vengeance. She gripped the edges of her skirt tightly, each breath she made was audible and shuttering; her large, wet blue eyes glanced up at the old spirit and she sniffled again. "...if I could re-re-rem-member... m-moms ri-ri-rituals, I- I c-could," she gulped, still struggling with her grievous stutter. "...could exorcise your sp-spirit... remove you f-from her... My m-m-mother would have been a-able to..." she gulped back the sorrow, bowing her head into her knees.
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:50 am

Yume McKelly wrote:She continued to grieve, shaking even as he laid her upon the bedroll. She sniffled, huddling her knees against her chin as she sat there with tears streaming down her eyes. She physically ached, but she listened as he spoke words of hope, and words of righteous vengeance. She gripped the edges of her skirt tightly, each breath she made was audible and shuttering; her large, wet blue eyes glanced up at the old spirit and she sniffled again. "...if I could re-re-rem-member... m-moms ri-ri-rituals, I- I c-could," she gulped, still struggling with her grievous stutter. "...could exorcise your sp-spirit... remove you f-from her... My m-m-mother would have been a-able to..." she gulped back the sorrow, bowing her head into her knees.

The old man smiled again sadly, and he petted her shoulder. "I appreciate the gesture, little Yume, and one day, you may yet be able to, as long as you survive and thrive to do so. But for now, my place is here, and being able to help you, that is solace enough. I believe that you will one day be able to surpass your parents and ancestors. Make them proud, and never give up the hope Izuna instilled in you."

The old man looked at the pot again, and smiled slightly. "I guess in a way, you carry my last will too... I never got the chance to have children of my own, never had the opportunity to pass the torch truly. I did help the tribals from time to time, from the shadows. Gave them food, and medicine that has eluded them for generations... but none I could call my own."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:00 am

Yume sniffled, glancing at her companion with a wavering smile. "Some..day..." she choked, doing her best to smile. She closed her large blue eyes and sniffed. "I can tell your spirit is a good one... you didn't deserve this fate..." she wiped her eyes with her wrists. "...may I have some more of your stew? I don't know where you got the beef from, but its delicious." she chuckled, still choking on her words a little.
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:07 am

"Oh of course," he said as he refilled the clay bowl with more stew. "My name was once Randal. Call me Randy if you like." he said as he handed her the bowl.

"Actually, Edgar himself provided on his last visit, when he blew up a displaced factory. That stew isn't beef, it's kinda Dragon steak. Famous in Scardia mind you." Randy smiled again at the less than half a lie and mostly truth. In the ghosts mind, better that Yume didn't know she was eating well cooked lizard man, After all, survival comes first, and as long as she enjoyed it, why ruin it?

Randy then had to consider the possibility, he had no idea how long Dandella would remain asleep before the Empress called upon her. He had to get her to try mentally calling out for her father or Edgar soon, before their window of opportunity closed and Dandella eroded her hope with fear again.... especially with what he now knew about Izuna.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:19 am

Yume giggled, catching a glimpse of the truth in his words, thanks to her own mental powers. "No worries, I've eaten lizards before. Dragonsteak is delicious though, but this is still pretty good. You've stewed it just right so the meat is supple yet juicy. Besides... I have to admit it gives me a bit of pleasure to know I'm eating a monster right now..." she chuckled, taking the dish from his hand before continuing to eat more from it. "Pleasure to meet you Randy...and thank you." she smiled sweetly.

"That explains the fire then... so demons are appearing everywhere too... odd..." she sighed, rubbing her watery eyes.
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:28 am

Yume McKelly wrote:Yume giggled, catching a glimpse of the truth in his words, thanks to her own mental powers. "No worries, I've eaten lizards before. Dragonsteak is delicious though, but this is still pretty good. You've stewed it just right so the meat is supple yet juicy. Besides... I have to admit it gives me a bit of pleasure to know I'm eating a monster right now..." she chuckled, taking the dish from his hand before continuing to eat more from it. "Pleasure to meet you Randy...and thank you." she smiled sweetly.

"That explains the fire then... so demons are appearing everywhere too... odd..." she sighed, rubbing her watery eyes.

Rady chuckled slightly as yume figured it out very quickly and he grinned. "Well, when you have to survive on the barest of essentials, you get your food where you can. A trait I learned within my first few weeks here. It was an unusual fortune when these cargo containers washed ashore with surplus supplies, including Nuka beverages. I never would have thought to see soda again."

Then when she asked about the fire and the demons. "The fire here on my camp I made... Edgar's fire breath would have been far too hot and large for a campfire. But it did char the lizard men up right, and I grabbed as much as I could before the carrion eaters swooped in on a free feast. Waste not want not. But yes... the Sundered ones are rousing out of the Demon Realm to answer Hell's call. The call from home they have waited for all this time."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:46 am

She chuckled. "No I didn't mean your campfire. I saw great plumes of smoke as I worked my way in land." she corrected, eating the food given to her. "My dad was a Gunslinger before he retired, he told me they were trained to live off the land and take advantage of the planet's bounty; to make use of what you had to the fullest. He became a Master Gunslinger around my age, having been born into the Gunslinger Association. He used to tell me a lot of stories about those days... save for the grittier details." she says with a slight frown. "If my father is truly on a rampage against demon kind, I can't blame him. But I don't care about vengeance if he gets himself killed too..." she sniffled again.
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:07 am

Yume McKelly wrote:She chuckled. "No I didn't mean your campfire. I saw great plumes of smoke as I worked my way in land." she corrected, eating the food given to her. "My dad was a Gunslinger before he retired, he told me they were trained to live off the land and take advantage of the planet's bounty; to make use of what you had to the fullest. He became a Master Gunslinger around my age, having been born into the Gunslinger Association. He used to tell me a lot of stories about those days... save for the grittier details." she says with a slight frown. "If my father is truly on a rampage against demon kind, I can't blame him. But I don't care about vengeance if he gets himself killed too..." she sniffled again.

"Indeed, but I sense Leland is about to encounter someone who will temper his vengeance with shall we say, a calculated plan. Then again, if Edgar scans the planet when he finds out Leland's reasons, he may find you. And if he does, Edgar.... well lets just say he is well known for saving those who are innocent. Thats why he came here in fie first place, it's also why he did this to the lizard people." If anyone will make sure you return to your father's embrace... it will be him. But you can help yourself in the meanwhile. Survive here, and try to reach out to your father or Edgar's mind with your powers when you feel you can, and they will come for you. I promise."

'I hope they try soon... if Dandella awakens before Edgar gets here, and she eats Yume.... I fear what the combined wroth of Edgar AND Leland would do to this world... Leland would fire the Sephiroth cannon just to wipe the monsters out if he had to. And Edgar..... He would head right into Hell itself to enact his version of justice.' The ghost of Randy paled slightly at the thought of that.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:25 am

She raised a brow at the mention of someone tempering her father's current fuming state. It wasn't any doubt that if her father and this Edgar combined their skills that they could shake the country and the demon realm combined! She finished her bowl, setting the empty bowl down. "I've never... attempted to connect to someone without them being in my immediate presence. Especially since I don't know where any of them are..." she began with a frown. "But I'll try..." she finished, smiling wryly.
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:32 am

Yume McKelly wrote:She raised a brow at the mention of someone tempering her father's current fuming state. It wasn't any doubt that if her father and this Edgar combined their skills that they could shake the country and the demon realm combined! She finished her bowl, setting the empty bowl down. "I've never... attempted to connect to someone without them being in my immediate presence. Especially since I don't know where any of them are..." she began with a frown. "But I'll try..." she finished, smiling wryly.

"You'll find them.... in the Badlands desert, a Lamia City buried beneath the desolate sands....!!!"

Randal's eyes went wide and his face took on a look of fear and concern. His old skin paled, and became transculent, like that of an ordinary ghost, except instead of a bright sky blue, his aura was emitting a vile deep purple/red light.

"Oh no.... She is waking up... Yume! Take what supplies and equipment you can, and leave here. If I don't know where you are going she won't immediately track you. I'll hold on as long as I can... My old equipment packs are all around the island, duffle bags with equipment and supplies. Caches... First one is here beside the cooler. Prepare yourself and then go as quick as you can! The ghostly Randal pleaded even as the light in his eye began to alter into a harsh violet.

"Dum da deedly dum dum....." A strange sing song voice came from the deep parts towards the middle of the island, distant and echoy, but yume could hear her.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:56 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Yume McKelly wrote:She raised a brow at the mention of someone tempering her father's current fuming state. It wasn't any doubt that if her father and this Edgar combined their skills that they could shake the country and the demon realm combined! She finished her bowl, setting the empty bowl down. "I've never... attempted to connect to someone without them being in my immediate presence. Especially since I don't know where any of them are..." she began with a frown. "But I'll try..." she finished, smiling wryly.

"You'll find them.... in the Badlands desert, a Lamia City buried beneath the desolate sands....!!!"

Randal's eyes went wide and his face took on a look of fear and concern. His old skin paled, and became transculent, like that of an ordinary ghost, except instead of a bright sky blue, his aura was emitting a vile deep purple/red light.

"Oh no.... She is waking up... Yume! Take what supplies and equipment you can, and leave here. If I don't know where you are going she won't immediately track you. I'll hold on as long as I can... My old equipment packs are all around the island, duffle bags with equipment and supplies. Caches... First one is here beside the cooler. Prepare yourself and then go as quick as you can! The ghostly Randal pleaded even as the light in his eye began to alter into a harsh violet.

"Dum da deedly dum dum....." A strange sing song voice came from the deep parts towards the middle of the island, distant and echoy, but yume could hear her.

"Randy?!" She cried out, standing up with alarm! Before she could ask, the spirit was already forewarning her of the 'woman' waking up. "No, don't take her on! I can still save you!" she screamed, grasping at his intangible form. Though she knew the fear in his eyes was real.

Then she heard the... singing. It was an unfamiliar beat that made her skin cold and her bones brittle. She instinctively turned her head to the source of the sound, and could see a similar aura radiating from the sky surrounding the origin!

Jungle Clearing - Page 2 Yume_young_2_hurry_up_and_make_it_quick_by_makothesquirrel-dbve06n

She turned her eyes back to the spirit and shivered. "Please, don't do anything stupid. I'll take care of myself, don't endanger your spirit!" she begged, before taking the bag beside his cooler, slinging it around her shoulder before grabbing Champ, yanking it from the ground where she had stabbed it through. She looked back to him with worried eyes. "I'll save you." she sniffled, before sprinting off into the jungle!
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:10 am

Yume McKelly wrote:"Randy?!" She cried out, standing up with alarm! Before she could ask, the spirit was already forewarning her of the 'woman' waking up. "No, don't take her on! I can still save you!" she screamed, grasping at his intangible form. Though she knew the fear in his eyes was real.  

Then she heard the... singing. It was an unfamiliar beat that made her skin cold and her bones brittle. She instinctively turned her head to the source of the sound, and could see a similar aura radiating from the sky surrounding the origin!

Jungle Clearing - Page 2 Yume_young_2_hurry_up_and_make_it_quick_by_makothesquirrel-dbve06n

She turned her eyes back to the spirit and shivered. "Please, don't do anything stupid. I'll take care of myself, don't endanger your spirit!" she begged, before taking the bag beside his cooler, slinging it around her shoulder before grabbing Champ, yanking it from the ground where she had stabbed it through. She looked back to him with worried eyes. "I'll save you." she sniffled, before sprinting off into the jungle!

"Little.... Yume.... You don't understand.... She already consumed me. A century ago, that is how I died, after sixty years of avoiding her, she managed to finally best me. That is why I am bound to this place, to her.... My fate, cannot become your fate, therefore you must leave now.... My will is.... is...." Randy's voice faded. his eyes went dead, like those of an automaton as his soul's will disappeared. then, before his form vanished entirely, his eyes turned a harsh pink and yellow color and looked down, and as he faded, his mouth smiled, but his teeth were a deep sea blue color, like neown, and his face shanged to someone Yume didn't know at all, before the spirit shattered like glass that melted in the air.

"Ooooh my naughty little Randy has been talking to breakfast.... Naughty naughty, my little Randy, My belly will have to punish you for another five years." the voice said, and a wet gurgling sound could be heard. "Ah yes... Scream for me in there... Survivalist Randy...." she said, in an almost aroused voice, before the monster's attention refocused on fresher souls. "Now, lets see who you saved for me, shall we?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:28 am

Yume stared at the... 'not Randy' with a look of surprise and awe. She backed away slowly, one hand upon the strap of the duffle bag, while her dominant right hand held the wooden blade out before her, pointing it at the thing standing before her. "Y-You leave him alone!" she spat, her large eyes taking in the sea green teeth, large yellow eyes and the sick smile upon Randy's visage... before it shattered like a stain glass window.
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:41 am

Yume McKelly wrote:Yume stared at the... 'not Randy' with a look of surprise and awe. She backed away slowly, one hand upon the strap of the duffle bag, while her dominant right hand held the wooden blade out before her, pointing it at the thing standing before her. "Y-You leave him alone!" she spat, her large eyes taking in the sea green teeth, large yellow eyes and the sick smile upon Randy's visage... before it shattered like a stain glass window.

Apparently an after effect of putting Randy back in his prison, the creature let out a belch that shook the trees from the center of the island all the way to the beach. Then Yumi heard the ground shivver, and trees begin to shatter and fall as... whatever the creature was, bade a beeline for her as effectively as any Wurm she had ever heard of.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:49 am

Disoriented, Yume now looked back, and saw the trees bend and break as something makes its way for her! "Oh Gods!" she exclaimed, running quickly in the opposite direction, dashing through the jungle. It has to be big, this thing that had eaten Randal, Frey'd give me wings! She thought, sprinting through the greenery, noticing other predators like gator men and more feral creatures began to take off quickly too!

Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:06 am

Yume McKelly wrote:Disoriented, Yume now looked back, and saw the trees bend and break as something makes its way for her! "Oh Gods!" she exclaimed, running quickly in the opposite direction, dashing through the jungle. It has to be big, this thing that had eaten Randal, Frey'd give me wings! She thought, sprinting through the greenery, noticing other predators like gator men and more feral creatures began to take off quickly too!

The giant form of Dandella emerged from the forest into the clearing a few scant moments later, kicking the ancient Shiniju trees into the space, crushing the ruins of Randal's former main camp, and snuffing the fire that was still lit there, and spilling the stew. Her eyes scanned the opposite treeline that lead towards the coast, and licked her lips. Randal's uncooperative nature meant she couldn't use the former survivalists tracking skills at the moment, but she had something better. Soul senses. Her eyes glowed lightly, as she sorted the lifeform reading of the animals and the lesser demihumans on the island, focusing on pure human life forces. The tribals who inhabited the island, such as that DarkSEED survivor, and Sui Kathor's warriors were still some distance away, their life signals were like distant lit white candles. But one was closer... lighting her senses up like a roman candle. Her violet tongue licked across her stark white lips, and the demoness leapt forward like an avalanche of skin and scales.

"Little girls shouldn't wash up on my beaches... they might get themselves et up. Ed may have rescued one woman from the embrace of my island, but it's doubtful he'll return for you... or anyone else today. That makes you aaaaall mine" Dandella taunted in her booming echoey voice.

Suddenly, the demoness wurm vanished, faded from view, leaving behind only the feeling of her malevolent presence.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:19 am

Yume could hear the taunting creature somewhere behind her, she didn't even want to look back! She continued through the jungle, and tripped over a low limb! She fell flat onto her chest, wincing. "Ah..." she gasped, and couldn't help but look behind her now. She didn't see anything, nothing but falling Shiniju trees and palm fronds.

"I could have sworn that a Wurm was chasing me..." she gulped, standing up and maneuvered through the jungle. She had supplies thanks to Randal, but she'd have to find the other caches if it came to it.
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:34 am

Yume McKelly wrote:Yume could hear the taunting creature somewhere behind her, she didn't even want to look back! She continued through the jungle, and tripped over a low limb! She fell flat onto her chest, wincing. "Ah..." she gasped, and couldn't help but look behind her now. She didn't see anything, nothing but falling Shiniju trees and palm fronds.

"I could have sworn that a Wurm was chasing me..." she gulped, standing up and maneuvered through the jungle. She had supplies thanks to Randal, but she'd have to find the other caches if it came to it.

When Yume finally reached the beach, she would see a strange gwoman looking back at her from the shoreline, A person dressed as a harlequin, or a clown, was standing there holding a red baloon by a string as it floated in the air.

Jungle Clearing - Page 2 Aesir_307229_dandelalight_by_darkstormzero-dbqz51i

"Hello there. I'm Dandella, The Dancing Clown! Do you wanna play!" the woman said in a childlike, yet creepy voice. Her eyes pulsed and rotated seveal colors, blues greens yellows, blacks and whites. And her smile was a neon blue/green.

"Come, play with us! We have baloons, and rides, and candy, and all sorts of things here! See? They float! They all float here!"

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:50 am

Yume stared at the being in front of her, her large blue eyes unsure what she was at for a moment... she appeared to be a clown, but she recognized the eyes and the conical teeth right away... but it wasn't that which gave her away. She had to assume that there was an element to this Dandella which would have hypnotized children, or lulled them into a false sense of security. She however, aside from her warnings given to her by Randal, had the powers of a Shrine Maiden within her, and she could see a bleak... black and red aura radiating off her body. A deep purple glow speckled her malignant glow.

Yume gulped. I've never seen an aura with such a... baleful look to it! She thought, standing where she was silently. Dandella must have thought her strange for not immediately reacting, but Yume could not, nor did she want to know what was inside the mind of that...thing.

"...nope." She then slowly tuned around and started to head back to the clearing!
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:06 am

Yume McKelly wrote:Yume stared at the being in front of her, her large blue eyes unsure what she was at for a moment... she appeared to be a clown, but she recognized the eyes and the conical teeth right away... but it wasn't that which gave her away. She had to assume that there was an element to this Dandella which would have hypnotized children, or lulled them into a false sense of security. She however, aside from her warnings given to her by Randal, had the powers of a Shrine Maiden within her, and she could see a bleak... black and red aura radiating off her body. A deep purple glow speckled her malignant glow.

Yume gulped. I've never seen an aura with such a... baleful look to it! She thought, standing where she was silently. Dandella must have thought her strange for not immediately reacting, but Yume could not, nor did she want to know what was inside the mind of that...thing.

"...nope." She then slowly tuned around and started to head back to the clearing!

"Awww, no play before you get gobbled up Yume? Thats a shame.... Your little sister would have, if she had been born before she died... Oh thats right... Izuna never told anyone.... Ooops, almost let that cat out of the bag! HahHA!

Jungle Clearing - Page 2 Aesir_209969_dandelathebogeyman_by_darkstormzero-dbqz59f

With those words, the sinister creature morphed again into a lamia like state, and bolted through the air, snaking her way between the trees as she darted for Yume like a homing missile.

"I can see your soul, your yummy tasty fearful soul, just like the hundreds and thousands of souls before yours... And your pretty, malleable little mind too. That baleful light? That is the light of the living energy of all the consumed souls I ate all up. Men women children, even infants... oh yes, even the the unborn of pregnant soon to be mothers.... Heheh, the most innocent of all souls provide the greatest power and joy sending to Hell! The rules of the One Above All are meaningless, and my ability to claim the innocent proves it!"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:19 am

Yume paused in her tracks, and slowly turned her head back to face the creature, her heart sinking into her gut. "Sister... No. You're lying. Randal warned me about you!" she exclaimed, but then shrieked as the clown turned into a lamia and torpedoed towards her!

She tripped, falling onto her chest, before scrambling on all fours and leaping into the jungle brush. "No...she's trying to get inside my head, I can't let her in..." she mumbled, pumping her arms as she ran through the jungle, her ears open for Dandella's crashing movements!
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:33 am

Yume McKelly wrote:Yume paused in her tracks, and slowly turned her head back to face the creature, her heart sinking into her gut. "Sister... No. You're lying. Randal warned me about you!" she exclaimed, but then shrieked as the clown turned into a lamia and torpedoed towards her!

She tripped, falling onto her chest, before scrambling on all fours and leaping into the jungle brush. "No...she's trying to get inside my head, I can't let her in..." she mumbled, pumping her arms as she ran through the jungle, her ears open for Dandella's crashing movements!

"Oh really? Then why didn't he tell you who killed her? Or what happened to the rest of your pathetic village? Where was she for all that time before? Where was your father for that matter? I know, but you don't."

The Lamia form of Dandella zoomed all around after Yume.

"Oh I had considered offering you up tot he Empress, let her use you as a bargaining chip to negotiate with Edgar, or even the Seraphs, but you know, your fear and uncertainty, along with the lingering sweet taste of Despair is so moth watering, I dunno how I can resist gobbling you all up for myself..." With those words, Dandella extended her jaws once she got within range, and the teeth extended outwards, like a combination f a snake's fangs, and those of a goblin shark, they stretched out, before shapping shut, the razor teeth clapping less than an inch from the girl's buttocks!

Jungle Clearing - Page 2 Dandella_mawshot2_by_darkstormzero-dbvi8jp
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jungle Clearing - Page 2 Empty Will format better later, you'll see :D

Post  Yume McKelly Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:50 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Yume McKelly wrote:Yume paused in her tracks, and slowly turned her head back to face the creature, her heart sinking into her gut. "Sister... No. You're lying. Randal warned me about you!" she exclaimed, but then shrieked as the clown turned into a lamia and torpedoed towards her!

"Oh really? Then why didn't he tell you who killed her? Or what happened to the rest of your pathetic village? Where was she for all that time before? Where was your father for that matter? I know, but you don't."

The Lamia form of Dandella zoomed all around after Yume.

"Oh I had considered offering you up tot he Empress, let her use you as a bargaining chip to negotiate with Edgar, or even the Seraphs, but you know, your fear and uncertainty, along with the lingering sweet taste of Despair is so moth watering, I dunno how I can resist gobbling you all up for myself..." With those words, Dandella extended her jaws once she got within range, and the teeth extended outwards, like a combination f a snake's fangs, and those of a goblin shark, they stretched out, before shapping shut, the razor teeth clapping less than an inch from the girl's buttocks!

"You know nothing!" she cried, seeing flashes of the clown darting left and right above her, her large blue eyes wide with terror. She... she knows nothing... nothing... she knows nothing about my village, no...my mother, she doesn't know anything, she's lying! She thought, her heart beating rapidly and painfully against her torso.

Jungle Clearing - Page 2 Yume_buttocks_by_makothesquirrel-dbvi9b9

She felt the air behind her tush get warm, and then heard a loud snap!

Jungle Clearing - Page 2 Yume_face_by_makothesquirrel-dbvi9b1

She looked back and is absolutely terrified at Dandella's twisted appearance! Her maw distended and salivating with brakish liquid, her weird, pulsating and colorful eyes focused on her bum, and it made her shriek again! She's seriously going to try and eat me?! Her mind shrieked, her body's adrenaline kicking into high gear as she then instinctively swung Champ towards her head to keep her at bay!
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:26 pm

When the enchanted wooden sword hit the creature, she vanished like a smokey mirage, and the sound of laughted filled the air, fading slightly.

Then the jingles of a babies music box could be heard. The haunting melody was accentuated by the bubling cries of an infant, and the cries of a woman.

"You feel it too, the despair sinking into your soul... Izuna felt it when she knew she was going to die. Imagine how tasty she whould have been had she knew her unborn's soul would accompany her to hell. Sacrificing one childs soul to save another? Oh the conundrum would have torn her to pieces. And oh, when daddy finds out, he'll be so consumed by the need for vengeance, the Empress may just turn him into a Revenant!"

the voice of the monster echoed into Yume's mind, even as the sky darkened, and the ground shifted and twist to resemble her village before the attack.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next