Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Clearing

+5
Darkstorm Zero
Yume McKelly
Sui Kathor
Random Mobs
DRAKE
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jungle Clearing - Page 3 Empty Re: Jungle Clearing

Post  Yume McKelly Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:43 pm

She stumbled when she realized she was striking literally at smoke, turning and back pedaling before hitting a thick bamboo tree which kept her from falling onto her ass! She whimpered, her large eyes glancing left and right, Champ held out before her with shaky nerves! I've sparred against several people, but I've never fought a demon before! I have to try and remain calm... I can't show my fear... but where the hell she go?! She thought, panicking, her compressed lungs made it hard to breathe so her gasps of fear were sharp and pitched high with strain!

She shivered, the music box playing in the background accompanying the suddenly darkened skies was very unsettling for poor Yume. "Shut up! You know nothing of my mother, of my father!!" she cried, the duffle bag rattling against her shoulder as she waved her wooden sword defiantly ahead of her!

It was then she could smell the flames, hear the cries of the villagers behind her! She turned, and looked on with wide eyed shock as she was back in Siamatsu Village! She felt cold sweat run down her neck and dribble down her chin. She could see the temple atop the hill, the villagers fleeing to it like before; the village guard having a hard time against the giant with their inferior weapons, and fighting back the small demons which accompanied him. She could see her house, so clearly and 100% accurate down to the cracked clay plates on the roof she had broken accidentally three weeks prior to the village's attack!

"Wh-what...? This, this is an illusion, it can't be real!" she cried. She trained in the arts of the Hiitengumi, the protectors of Beijio and the Beiji-Scardia Islands whose basic skills were the art of illusion as well as lightning quick attacks that had been passed down since her ancestors, Akemi & Mitsuhide Kurogasa formed the Kurogasa/Hiitengumi Style! But... the illusions they could produce with their spiritual energy... they were no where near this detailed! She could actually smell the flames, feel the heat.

"What-what is this?!" she screamed.
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:03 pm

Yume McKelly wrote:She stumbled when she realized she was striking literally at smoke, turning and back pedaling before hitting a thick bamboo tree which kept her from falling onto her ass! She whimpered, her large eyes glancing left and right, Champ held out before her with shaky nerves! I've sparred against several people, but I've never fought a demon before! I have to try and remain calm... I can't show my fear... but where the hell she go?! She thought, panicking, her compressed lungs made it hard to breathe so her gasps of fear were sharp and pitched high with strain!

She shivered, the music box playing in the background accompanying the suddenly darkened skies was very unsettling for poor Yume. "Shut up! You know nothing of my mother, of my father!!" she cried, the duffle bag rattling against her shoulder as she waved her wooden sword defiantly ahead of her!

It was then she could smell the flames, hear the cries of the villagers behind her! She turned, and looked on with wide eyed shock as she was back in Siamatsu Village! She felt cold sweat run down her neck and dribble down her chin. She could see the temple atop the hill, the villagers fleeing to it like before; the village guard having a hard time against the giant with their inferior weapons, and fighting back the small demons which accompanied him. She could see her house, so clearly and 100% accurate down to the cracked clay plates on the roof she had broken accidentally three weeks prior to the village's attack!

"Wh-what...? This, this is an illusion, it can't be real!" she cried. She trained in the arts of the Hiitengumi, the protectors of Beijio and the Beiji-Scardia Islands whose basic skills were the art of illusion as well as lightning quick attacks that had been passed down since her ancestors, Akemi & Mitsuhide Kurogasa formed the Kurogasa/Hiitengumi Style! But... the illusions they could produce with their spiritual energy... they were no where near this detailed! She could actually smell the flames, feel the heat.

"What-what is this?!" she screamed.

"This? Well, you say I know nothing little one, but I know a great deal, probably more than you can imagine... For this is a reconstruction made from the memories of the consumed souls of your village. What one mind forgot, another fills in the blanks. All souls consumed or taken by demons end up in my homeworld. Hell. where they are bound eternally tot he demon that consumed them. and little one, I have consumed uncountable numbers of souls across many mortal worlds and dimensions... Randy tried to tell you, I am not like the Sundered ones your people know, Shardlings whom have been separated from Hell for so long, and most of them have never seen home.... Another injustice of the High Heavens. Thats another reason why we do what we do. We recover our long lost kin, and bring them home. And we feed on living souls because they grant much more power than the mere table scraps Heaven decides to toss at us after passing their judgements.

The image of the monsters then did something Yume did not expect, and their eyes became like Dandella's for a few seconds. A realization would soon dawn. the creature had been watching the entire archipelago of the Beijio-Scardia islands all along. She could have made the other creatures attack any island at any time...
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:35 pm

Yume watched as the villagers began to die, one by one, and felt anger in her belly as she saw the demons eyes light up like Dandella's. She grits her teeth, feeling tears slip down her cheeks before letting out a war cry! She sprinted forth, dropping the duffle bag to increase her speed, Champ angled and pointed behind her as she sprints to the closest demon and swings out in frustration at it! "Shut up!!" she cried, tears running down her face as she pummeled the wooden blade against the dog like demon she had chosen as her target!

"Release them! Let them go!!" She whined, continuing to bludgeon the demon, her eyes wide and teeth clenched tight like fangs! "It didn't happen this way!! I-it-it couldn't have happened!!" she shrieked, trying to grasp her own memories of the event. She had been hiding, before the bird like demons swooped her up, taking off with her when the flames got worse in the market area. Their rustic, traditional village wasn't at all modern save for some electric lines, most of the houses having been the same ones since Siamatsu was founded in the 1000's. She knew the flames would be this intense, but... surely it didn't play out like this! It couldn't have!
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:48 pm

Yume McKelly wrote:Yume watched as the villagers began to die, one by one, and felt anger in her belly as she saw the demons eyes light up like Dandella's. She grits her teeth, feeling tears slip down her cheeks before letting out a war cry! She sprinted forth, dropping the duffle bag to increase her speed, Champ angled and pointed behind her as she sprints to the closest demon and swings out in frustration at it! "Shut up!!" she cried, tears running down her face as she pummeled the wooden blade against the dog like demon she had chosen as her target!

"Release them! Let them go!!" She whined, continuing to bludgeon the demon, her eyes wide and teeth clenched tight like fangs! "It didn't happen this way!! I-it-it couldn't have happened!!" she shrieked, trying to grasp her own memories of the event. She had been hiding, before the bird like demons swooped her up, taking off with her when the flames got worse in the market area. Their rustic, traditional village wasn't at all modern save for some electric lines, most of the houses having been the same ones since Siamatsu was founded in the 1000's. She knew the flames would be this intense, but... surely it didn't play out like this! It couldn't have!

As Yume swung her bokken at the bulldog demon, she seemed to phase through it like a hologram, and Dandella laughed. "I already told you, this is a memory of events already past. You cannot stop it anymore than you can go back through time. Such a power is beyond you." The dog demon scrambled into one of the houses, which was swiftly followed by screams, and the sound of wet crunching.

The demon raiders moved on the villagers with a cheer, finally able to satiate themselves on living souls rather than the old, tortured, and tired dead.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:04 pm

Yume panted, shaking with agitation and horror. "No!" she cried, watching as the beast simply returned to its path. She spun slowly around, watching as the demons passed her without notice, tearing into the flesh of village friends. She heard the gunshots made by her father at the temple, and its then she saw... herself. Being carried away by the birds, like it had what felt like months ago!

"No... this..." she began softly, before she saw a flash of red and white run past her, heading into the forest behind the temple; she turned abruptly and saw her... for a moment:

Jungle Clearing - Page 3 Izunapriestess_by_makothesquirrel-dbvh7tl

Her heart climbed into her throat, making her choke and her eyes sting. "M...mom?" She gulped, painfully swallowing as she weakly followed her mother's trail, against her better judgment.
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:08 pm

Yume McKelly wrote:Yume panted, shaking with agitation and horror. "No!" she cried, watching as the beast simply returned to its path. She spun slowly around, watching as the demons passed her without notice, tearing into the flesh of village friends. She heard the gunshots made by her father at the temple, and its then she saw... herself. Being carried away by the birds, like it had what felt like months ago!

"No... this..." she began softly, before she saw a flash of red and white run past her, heading into the forest behind the temple; she turned abruptly and saw her... for a moment:

Jungle Clearing - Page 3 Izunapriestess_by_makothesquirrel-dbvh7tl

Her heart climbed into her throat, making her choke and her eyes sting. "M...mom?" She gulped, painfully swallowing as she weakly followed her mother's trail, against her better judgment.

"Ah, I see now that you wish to confirm for yourself what happened to your mother, whether or not what I said was true.... I told you you didn't know the real truth, but that I did... Now my little morsel, watch, and let the despair wash over you like an avalanch, and know you couldn't have stopped it even if you wanted to. Nothing Leland or Ed do now will change Izuna and the unborn's fate."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:22 pm

Yume ignored the woman, following her mother in the misty woods, the area seemed unfamiliar- a sign that this illusion was made up of Dandella using the combined consciousness of the souls within. She however, could sense her mother's spirit ahead of her, and though she got turned around a bit, she eventually came upon the scene...

Izuna wrote:
SeiferHowling wrote:Seifer could hear her prayers within his throat and he laughed at them, causing the muscles around Izuna to shudder, shaking even more, both literally and figuratively. He heard them turn into an unintelligible scream as he brought his jaws vertical and swallowed. Her head, shoulder, and breasts slid down his esophagus, the lower half of her body still kicking and writhing, attempting to find anything to hold onto. Her panic turned into sheer insanity as she felt the muscles begin to contract one more time and the beast swallowed again, taking her shivering ass and quivering legs slurping down the tight gorge. The scariest roller coaster ride she's ever been on, she sped down the serpent's throat all the way to the sphincter of it's stomach, being shoved through and into the acid filled sack.

As the beast tilts it's head, her prayers finally went from loud whimpers to screaming at the top of her lungs. Her body folds inside the sweaty esophagus, her body forced into a tight and constricting naked ball as her breasts are forced into her face and pressed against her knees. She slides down, her body nothing more than a large ball shaped bulge traveling down the length of it's neck, bulging out his muscular pecs before being forced into a more tubular like structure that would lead to his tail-but her first stop was the creature's stomach. The tight stomach lining stretched and sagged prominently when she fills the tight acid filled space. Outside, his scales bulge and contort as if she was merely covered by a thick blanket than layers of muscle and scale. She kicks and pounds the stomach walls, the heat and stench of the stomach was intense! Her cries were completely silent to the world outside-none but Seifer could hear her gasping cries.

She saw the scraps of her mother's Miko attire drift from the beast's mouth, the stomach of the beast gurgling as he patted his girth- her mother's outline with a satisfied smirk. She felt numb, her body shaking violently. "Mom....NO!!!!" She screamed, rushing towards the demon, knowing it was an apparition but didn't care, swinging her blade against the beast! "LET HER GO!! SHE'S NOT YOURS!!" she sobbed, striking blindly and without grace, her emotions keeping her from concentrating as she screamed and continued to swipe her heavy wooden blade!
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:43 pm

As soon as Yume's Champ Bokken struck the beast, the illusion was shattered, and not just the beats, but the entire area crumbled like a dry sandcastle struck by a meteor, glittering glass dust particles flew around, rvealing the near utter blackness the illusion contained therein. Accompanied by the sound of her father's maddened, insane scream.

(OOC: from 0:16 to the end)

Yume could see her father's anguished face, when he learned of his families fate.

"The McKelly line will end, leland will be driven to madness, and the Empress will transform him into a Revenant of Retribution."

The image of her father Yume saw began to have it's skin and flesh slough from it's bones, revealing an animated skeletal cybernetic horror beneath...

Jungle Clearing - Page 3 Revenant_of_wrath_by_darkstormzero-dbvkxmb

The flames shooting from the now empty eye sockets , and the seams of bone, and vents in the alien armor... Hellfire.

Your father's fall will drive Edgar to the Darkside... Right into his mother's embrace, and your world will end. Then we can move on, and do the whole thing over again to more and more worlds. your entire dimension will fall."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:02 am

Yume shuttered. "No.." she sobbed, shaking her head furiously right and left, turning to face the skies as the illusion dispelled. "I won't let you! I swear on my mother's spirit, I... will defeat you!" she screamed, her salty tears running down her face. "My line will continue, and it will remove you from this world!" she screamed, turning away from the lies, her watery eyes filled with anxiety. She swung her blade out, biting her lower lip hard as she let out anguished grunts of discomfort.
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:22 am

Yume McKelly wrote:Yume shuttered. "No.." she sobbed, shaking her head furiously right and left, turning to face the skies as the illusion dispelled. "I won't let you! I swear on my mother's spirit, I... will defeat you!" she screamed, her salty tears running down her face. "My line will continue, and it will remove you from this world!" she screamed, turning away from the lies, her watery eyes filled with anxiety. She swung her blade out, biting her lower lip hard as she let out anguished grunts of discomfort.

"But it's already too late. Ithteca has been attacked, your space colony is isolated, and our spires have awakened..."

Jungle Clearing - Page 3 3755_5

The image of the capital ablaze was followed swiftly by three demonic looking neogothic towers.

Jungle Clearing - Page 3 1451?cb=20120303195552

And finally, the vision swept upwards towards the sky, through the clouds, until the view from turned from sky blue, to black, and filled with stars, where Yume would see the baleful light come from the center of a massive, evil ring structure.

Jungle Clearing - Page 3 1366?cb=20151220145628

Emerging from the great gate, and swarming all around the planet and it's moons, were millions upon millions of space warships!

Jungle Clearing - Page 3 Zentraedi_17_largeJungle Clearing - Page 3 Zentraedi_20_largeJungle Clearing - Page 3 5a1a34b7280a84e966bf46205642f341Jungle Clearing - Page 3 Zentraedi_18_largeJungle Clearing - Page 3 Earth-zentraedi-main-fleetJungle Clearing - Page 3 Zentraedi-fleet1

"There is no escape... There can be no victory... Your way of life is over little one."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:35 am

Yume's mind took these flashes of memories like blows to the face, her frail frame backing up and falling onto one knee, using champ for support. She looked down, her head spinning as she took in the images of the invasion, of what she had missed in the month or so since she was away from her village!

"No... it... it..." she whispered, choking on tears, her body unable to move! Paralyzed by her lack of hope, she gripped her blade tight, using it like a crutch, but couldn't pull herself back up!
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:47 am

Yume McKelly wrote:Yume's mind took these flashes of memories like blows to the face, her frail frame backing up and falling onto one knee, using champ for support. She looked down, her head spinning as she took in the images of the invasion, of what she had missed in the month or so since she was away from her village!

"No... it... it..." she whispered, choking on tears, her body unable to move! Paralyzed by her lack of hope, she gripped her blade tight, using it like a crutch, but couldn't pull herself back up!

Dandella appeared before her once more among the stars, and quickly the demoness gripped her right shoulder and neck. "There it is... Thats what I've been waiting for. Despair is the best seasoning! Tasty, Tasty, beautiful fear!" she said in a hoarse voice, drool falling from her lips at the very thought of it.

Then, her teeth distended again, sharpening like razors, and Dandella began to open her maw wide.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:57 am

Yume's eyes widened as she felt the hands upon her, tightening around her neck! She glanced up with her watery eyes and stared, bleakly into the widening maw of the harlequin! Her eyes pinpricked with terror, and she weakly struck out with her hands and Champ! "No! NO!" she screamed, high pitched and full of fear, for she was yet young and expecting to live a long life!
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:00 am

Yume McKelly wrote:Yume's eyes widened as she felt the hands upon her, tightening around her neck! She glanced up with her watery eyes and stared, bleakly into the widening maw of the harlequin! Her eyes pinpricked with terror, and she weakly struck out with her hands and Champ! "No! NO!" she screamed, high pitched and full of fear, for she was yet young and expecting to live a long life!

After a few more moments of widening her maw, Dandella's head lept forward, ignoring the child's flailing hands and her bokken, the mouth of the creature enveloped Yume's head, and the teeth clamped down around her slender neck.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:47 pm

Yume let out a shriek, muffled by Dandella's cheeks as she formed her dripping jaws around her! "Nooo!! Lemmegooo!!" she sobbed, tears falling upon the lower jaw, while the teeth clamped down on her neck! She couldn't ascertain where to hit Dandella with her wooden sword, flailing wildly as the sick, sweet scent of death permeated around her! "Mommy, Daddy, someone save me!!" she cried, trying to pry open the jaws with her free hand, Dandella's conical teeth punching through her palm as she tried, drawing fresh blood!
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:11 pm

Yume McKelly wrote:Yume let out a shriek, muffled by Dandella's cheeks as she formed her dripping jaws around her! "Nooo!! Lemmegooo!!" she sobbed, tears falling upon the lower jaw, while the teeth clamped down on her neck! She couldn't ascertain where to hit Dandella with her wooden sword, flailing wildly as the sick, sweet scent of death permeated around her! "Mommy, Daddy, someone save me!!" she cried, trying to pry open the jaws with her free hand, Dandella's conical teeth punching through her palm as she tried, drawing fresh blood!

The monsterous demoness's deep purple gullet shuddered and glistened before Yume's eyes, the deep blue teeth sparkled out the corners of her eyes on either side, which she knew formed a cage of denticle around her neck like a guillotine. When the girl tried to pry the teeth open, she cut herself upon them, drawing fesh blood, and pain, and fear with it. Dandella couldn't resist, and swiped her tongue along her gums to wipe up the blood, and in doing so, dragged the rough appendage across Yume's neck and upper chest in the process. Once Dandella had the taste of blood on her tongue, she shuddered. And grabbed Yume's hips, hauling her up, and lunging forward, forcing the girls shoulders and ipper chest into her mouth just above her breasts, her lwer jaw clasped down on her breast bone. and driving Yume's face against her uvula and into the back of her throat, where the purple turned darker.

Jungle Clearing - Page 3 Mawshot1_by_darkstormzero-dbvsdo2
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Yume McKelly wrote:Yume let out a shriek, muffled by Dandella's cheeks as she formed her dripping jaws around her! "Nooo!! Lemmegooo!!" she sobbed, tears falling upon the lower jaw, while the teeth clamped down on her neck! She couldn't ascertain where to hit Dandella with her wooden sword, flailing wildly as the sick, sweet scent of death permeated around her! "Mommy, Daddy, someone save me!!" she cried, trying to pry open the jaws with her free hand, Dandella's conical teeth punching through her palm as she tried, drawing fresh blood!

The monsterous demoness's deep purple gullet shuddered and glistened before Yume's eyes, the deep blue teeth sparkled out the corners of her eyes on either side, which she knew formed a cage of denticle around her neck like a guillotine. When the girl tried to pry the teeth open, she cut herself upon them, drawing fesh blood, and pain, and fear with it. Dandella couldn't resist, and swiped her tongue along her gums to wipe up the blood, and in doing so, dragged the rough appendage across Yume's neck and upper chest in the process. Once Dandella had the taste of blood on her tongue, she shuddered. And grabbed Yume's hips, hauling her up, and lunging forward, forcing the girls shoulders and ipper chest into her mouth just above her breasts, her lwer jaw clasped down on her breast bone. and driving Yume's face against her uvula and into the back of her throat, where the purple turned darker.

Jungle Clearing - Page 3 Mawshot1_by_darkstormzero-dbvsdo2

"Ahhhh--NYAAAAH!!" Yume shrieked, her pinpricked blue eyes starring at the gullet and watched with horror as it grew closer! How did the clown possibly pull her shoulders inside?! Now she was dragging her teeth against her upper chest, just beneath her breasts! She could feel the sharp teeth dragging through the fabric of her top, and she shuttered for a moment at the possibility-

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiip-

Yume freaked out, dropping her blade accidentally and began banging the sides of the creatures face feebly, her legs kicked, though her hands still were upon her hips, she needed to break free of her before- before!!

Jungle Clearing - Page 3 40681b0b9f0db9eee01aaed7c422b_by_makothesquirrel-dbvdyix

Bah-boioioioioing!

Yume's shirt filled with volume, lifting her shirt somewhat as her still developing 'monsters' pressed their fluff against Dandella's moist lower jaw....
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Yume McKelly wrote:"Ahhhh--NYAAAAH!!" Yume shrieked, her pinpricked blue eyes starring at the gullet and watched with horror as it grew closer! How did the clown possibly pull her shoulders inside?! Now she was dragging her teeth against her upper chest, just beneath her breasts! She could feel the sharp teeth dragging through the fabric of her top, and she shuttered for a moment at the possibility-

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiip-

Yume freaked out, dropping her blade accidentally and began banging the sides of the creatures face feebly, her legs kicked, though her hands still were upon her hips, she needed to break free of her before- before!!

Jungle Clearing - Page 3 40681b0b9f0db9eee01aaed7c422b_by_makothesquirrel-dbvdyix

Bah-boioioioioing!

Yume's shirt filled with volume, lifting her shirt somewhat as her still developing 'monsters' pressed their fluff against Dandella's moist lower jaw....

Plomph! "Hmph! Hmmmmmm..... Hmhmhmhmhmmm!

Dandella's sudden surprise, and delight at the reveal of more hidden meat was palatable. The Demoness dragged her tongue over the newfound meat loaves that filled her cheeks, even as she cupped Yume's rear cheeks, ready for the next few gulping swallows, yet the demoness lingered as the girl's fear grew.

When Dandella had had her fill of merely tasting, she surged forward again. Now her jaws clamped down on Yume's belly around her navel.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:52 pm

"Hmp?!Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmphhhhh!!!" Yume's muffled cries echoed and reverberated down Dandella's throat! She wiggled and screamed as her breasts were thoroughly being explored by the filthy purple tongue, feeling the massive swells get sticky and flatten painfully- barely capable to keep contained by the rows of teeth as the clown played with her! "Please, stahp!!" She whined, even as her head was filling out the entrance to the throat! "Not there!" She cried! She pedaled her legs, kicking at the air and wiggling as good as she could, her top tearing a little on the edges of her breasts, exposing flesh here and there even as the filthy tongue wiggled through her cleavage and across the bloody marks left by her teeth!

When the monster's tongue was upon her stomach, which because of her bursting breasts exposed her toned belly and naval which she felt the sticky warm muscle on, Yume screamed again! "NO!"

She was looking down the throat now, her ears and neck popping through! She didn't know how her shoulders were gonna fit past her throat, for Yume could hardly breathe with how tight it was now! Oh Gods, she's gonna eat me! I'm going to die in her stomach! Oh Gods, why--WHY?!
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:09 am

Yume McKelly wrote:"Hmp?!Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmphhhhh!!!" Yume's muffled cries echoed and reverberated down Dandella's throat! She wiggled and screamed as her breasts were thoroughly being explored by the filthy purple tongue, feeling the massive swells get sticky and flatten painfully- barely capable to keep contained by the rows of teeth as the clown played with her! "Please, stahp!!" She whined, even as her head was filling out the entrance to the throat! "Not there!" She cried! She pedaled her legs, kicking at the air and wiggling as good as she could, her top tearing a little on the edges of her breasts, exposing flesh here and there even as the filthy tongue wiggled through her cleavage and across the bloody marks left by her teeth!

When the monster's tongue was upon her stomach, which because of her bursting breasts exposed her toned belly and naval which she felt the sticky warm muscle on, Yume screamed again! "NO!"

She was looking down the throat now, her ears and neck popping through! She didn't know how her shoulders were gonna fit past her throat, for Yume could hardly breathe with how tight it was now! Oh Gods, she's gonna eat me! I'm going to die in her stomach! Oh Gods, why--WHY?!

Dandella blisfully ignored the muffled screams echoing in her own gullet, as her own voice danced with appreciative murmurs and she lunged forward again. Her teeth now started to dig into the young girls waist and hips.

Jungle Clearing - Page 3 Dandellaeats1_by_darkstormzero-dbvsj3c

Her drooling maw began to pool around the girl's skin in increasing amounts. The tongue was flickering and tasting everything as the drool soaked througnYume's clothes, and the rough teeth tore through it like paper.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:25 am

Yume's bust could not save her as the beast swallowed yet again, forcing her soft bosom painfully through the tight throat! Yume choked on lack of breath as well as the stinking fumes which wafted into her nose, her arms pinned at her sides were helpless to stop her body encroaching further towards Dandella's core! "Plwase! Don't eat me!" She sobbed, her bust filling out the neck as she chugged along!

Outside, Dandella's greedy lips were around her waist, her knees slamming the ground as she kicked and pedals!

Jungle Clearing - Page 3 Yume_buttocks_by_makothesquirrel-dbvi9b9

When she came upon her butt, and the Harlequin's teeth began to tear shreads into her skirt, she revealed Yume's undergarments, namely the black pair of spandex spats!

Jungle Clearing - Page 3 Yume_butt_by_makothesquirrel-dbvskjk

Her thighs kicked scissored and scythed in an attempt to pull herself out, her pink sneakers dragging across the soil, but clung to nothing to keep the clown from swallowing her!
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:52 am

Yume McKelly wrote:Yume's bust could not save her as the beast swallowed yet again, forcing her soft bosom painfully through the tight throat! Yume choked on lack of breath as well as the stinking fumes which wafted into her nose, her arms pinned at her sides were helpless to stop her body encroaching further towards Dandella's core! "Plwase! Don't eat me!" She sobbed, her bust filling out the neck as she chugged along!

Outside, Dandella's greedy lips were around her waist, her knees slamming the ground as she kicked and pedals!

When she came upon her butt, and the Harlequin's teeth began to tear shreads into her skirt, she revealed Yume's undergarments, namely the black pair of spandex spats!

Her thighs kicked scissored and scythed in an attempt to pull herself out, her pink sneakers dragging across the soil, but clung to nothing to keep the clown from swallowing her!

The creature was having none of that, and the large hands gripped yume's thighs, pinning them tight together, before lifting her skyward, and angling Dandella's head back, allowing gravity to aide in the gurl's descent down her gullet. At the same time, the stickly slimy tongue now looped around Yume's right leg close to her crotch and butt crack, using the tongue as new leverage to pull the girl in ever deeper.

"But why should I stop? You taste so good, I think I'll keep you. And then I'll go hunting for daddy dearest as soon as Ed leaves his side." Wub <3 The creature spoke into the girl's mind directly, not needing an actual voice.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:17 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Yume McKelly wrote:Yume's bust could not save her as the beast swallowed yet again, forcing her soft bosom painfully through the tight throat! Yume choked on lack of breath as well as the stinking fumes which wafted into her nose, her arms pinned at her sides were helpless to stop her body encroaching further towards Dandella's core! "Plwase! Don't eat me!" She sobbed, her bust filling out the neck as she chugged along!

The creature was having none of that, and the large hands gripped yume's thighs, pinning them tight together, before lifting her skyward, and angling Dandella's head back, allowing gravity to aide in the gurl's descent down her gullet. At the same time, the stickly slimy tongue now looped around Yume's right leg close to her crotch and butt crack, using the tongue as new leverage to pull the girl in ever deeper.

"But why should I stop? You taste so good, I think I'll keep you. And then I'll go hunting for daddy dearest as soon as Ed leaves his side." Wub <3 The creature spoke into the girl's mind directly, not needing an actual voice.

Yume let out a cry of terror as her thighs were simultaneously grabbed and pulled skyward with her body! She wiggled and writhed, screaming bloody murder as gravity forced her downward! "No!! Please, don't eat me!! Please!!" She sobbed, kicking her calves even as the slimy eel like tongue wrapped around her right leg, feeling the tip closing in around her crotch and between the slopes of her butt! "No!!" she shook her head in the tight space, her upper body wiggling her ankles twitching violently. "Leave him alone, leave me alone!!" She screamed, kicking her legs as if having a tantrum, she didn't want to die, nor her father to either!

Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:46 am

For Dandella, it grew easier now to slide the girl into place where she wanted her. And with that, she started a quick series of gulps to bring Yume in.

Now about halfway down the girl's legs, Dandella stopped, and took in a breath, while Yume's head and shoulders were already poking through the stomach entryway, the tight embrace of the muscular ring there pressed against the top of her breasts, the gurgling belly growled angrily, awaiting the rest of it's meal in ernest.

Jungle Clearing - Page 3 Dandellaeats3_by_darkstormzero-dbvsj1q
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yume McKelly Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:09 am

Yume squirmed, the stench of death and stomach bile now filling her nose, as her head now pressed against the fleshy sphincter which lead to the entry of Dandella's stomach! "Oh Gods!!!" She screamed, her fingers flexed against the fleshy and noisy tight walls which formed around her body! Her breasts flattened against the tight ring which greeted her, the bubbling noises of the stomach looming ahead of her!

She kicked weakly, feeling her knees now forcing against her thighs, her pink sneakers wiggled erratically as the tongue curled around the cleft of her ass! "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmpphhhh!!!" her muffled cries emanated from Dandella's throat!
Yume McKelly
Yume McKelly
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next