Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edgar's rented suite.

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Edgar's rented suite. Empty Edgar's rented suite.

Post  Edgar Holden Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:40 am

DRAKE wrote:As Cat slept, her mind reformed the images in her head, and she now saw Edgar as she had the last time she had seen him, just after he rescued her from Hue slicing her throat. "Ed.... you saved me... again..." She says softly, hugging the taller man in her dream, as well in real life. "Its so nice... to finally see you again. I've... missed....you.." she mumbled softly. Her long black hair freely flowed around and under his arm, swaying with their movements as he lead her into the Tavern/Inn.

Edgar immediately bypassed the lobby, and went straight for his room, carrying Cattherine's unconscious form. He placed her down on the massive double kingsized bed he required for his own large frame, and in a way, it made Catherine look like a small child in the massive bed.

"I missed you too kid." he said in a low voice, as he focused once again on the healing energies, but now more focused since he didn't need to concentrate on anything else. His eyes pulsed to a golden yellow color, as ribbons of holy light surrounded Catherin'es prone form.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Edgar's rented suite. Empty Re: Edgar's rented suite.

Post  DRAKE Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:50 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
DRAKE wrote:As Cat slept, her mind reformed the images in her head, and she now saw Edgar as she had the last time she had seen him, just after he rescued her from Hue slicing her throat. "Ed.... you saved me... again..." She says softly, hugging the taller man in her dream, as well in real life. "Its so nice... to finally see you again. I've... missed....you.." she mumbled softly. Her long black hair freely flowed around and under his arm, swaying with their movements as he lead her into the Tavern/Inn.

Edgar immediately bypassed the lobby, and went straight for his room, carrying Cattherine's unconscious form. He placed her down on the massive double kingsized bed he required for his own large frame, and in a way, it made Catherine look like a small child in the massive bed.

"I missed you too kid." he said in a low voice, as he focused once again on the healing energies, but now more focused since he didn't need to concentrate on anything else. His eyes pulsed to a golden yellow color, as ribbons of holy light surrounded Catherin'es prone form.

Catherine's body pulsed with holy light, and, her body, seemingly reacted with his intense and focused energy. She did something she had done once unknown by her, only witnessed by Damian. Her body glowed softly, as if illuminated by the sun, radiating a pleasant glow that made others feel at ease, even Ed would recognize the aura. It was pure, and gave the presence of higher authority. Himiko, his Himiko, radiated the same energy when they first met. It was the aura of the Royal Yamatai blood line, and of their connection with the sun.

The warm glow combined with Ed's healing aura, and Ed would see that Cat's skin faded from pink, her natural beauty returning to the sleeping Princess of Yamatai, Himiko's rightful heiress.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:07 am

Edgar blinked slightly as his healing power tapered off and vanished. He had done all he could. The rest was up to Catherine herself now.

"Hmm, so that's where you got the bloodline needed to survive the nectar of the Orchid." Edgar thought, even as he noted whom she descended from.

Edgar's gaze drifted to the roof as he concentrated on contacting Narumeia "Naru, I've returned to the village. I'm in my room, with a guest... She's hurt, and lost." he said to his friend and ally.

The large man then moved a recliner near the bed, grabbed some pillows and a blanket, then sat in the recliner while flicking on the TV.

From there, Edgar would not move, not until Catherine woke up, eventually his eyes began to shut, and for the first time since arriving on this strange world, Edgar allowed his weariness claim him.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:33 pm

Naru, returning to the Inn, quickly ascended the steps to the second floor where Ed and their guest lay in wait. She carefully pushed opened the door, poking her head through with her large blue eyes scanning the room. The tele was on, an it cast a large and dreary shadow against the wall. She smiled affectionately, as it was clearly Ed's. She then turned towards the bed, seeing a bundled shape but unable to make any discernible features of the guest. She knocked at the door before creeping partially inside. "Ed?" she called out softly, before slipping the rest of the way in. She made her way towards them, noticing Ed's eyes closed, and she giggled at how tired he appeared. She then turned to the stranger, and for a moment...felt hungry, admittedly. Despite the burns, the woman that was laying there was beautiful, and... again, delicious looking like Fong in her stomach, who she was sure wasn't going to be alive for much longer... The woman lay there, bundled, seemingly in pain as she shifted her body about. "What happened to you?" she asked the air softly, stepping slightly closer.

On the topic of Fong, she still felt the Lilliputian rolling about in her belly, still unconscious for the most part. She was sure the naked spy would be reduced to nothing by tomorrow at the latest, but it was only a slight discomfort. She too, was still hungry to have some other mortal food.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:39 pm

Catherine rolled under the sheets, the last of her burns quickly healing away before Naru's eyes. Cat's skin was smooth again, no longer leathery or appearing like it was sunburned. She also, subtly glowed, with a warm and inviting light; her labored breaths gradually becoming less troublesome and more gentle and relaxed. She continued to lay there, sleeping off her injuries.

In her dreams, she pictures a house upon a hill in deep Evergreen Country. It looks very out of the way, and she can see mountains in the distance, and realizes she must be in some area of Alaska. She creeps her way through the high grass surrounding the home, hearing voices from within. Her Father's was booming with laughter, following the cry of a young child. She grew curious of this, and crept closer towards the windows, hearing Edgar chuckle as well. "He'll get his bearings in time. He's still young yet." came Raven's gruff, yet rather affectionate tone; suggesting he found the current scene admirable, what ever it was. She was getting close to the window when she heard Damian laughing. "Given the way his mother is, well, I won't be surprised if he starts breaking out of the cradle or climbing onto the counters!" To this Catherine paused. "Mother?" she asked the air, before stepping close, clearing the dusty window before peering inside....

Cat shifted again, her eyes partly opening, before closing again. Waking up briefly before falling asleep again. She could see a figure looming over her, but... she was too damn tired to bother with them. Plus, she felt Ed nearby, if that made sense. He wouldn't put her in harms way after all. So she returned to sleep for the time being.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:50 pm

While Catherine's dreams turned more pleasant, Edgar's turned more sour and restless. The blanket he had used was quickly dropped to reveal his still bare chest, and the scar he had.

When the scar began to glow a sickly red light, Edgar winced, almost like it was burning. "Mmmmmhrrrrr...." he growled out. "Hnnnnn.... Evennnn here... Iiiii can't keep them safe.... A whole dimension away...." he murmured.

"I had to transform, again! To scare away a bunch of primitive island reptilians!" he began growling the words, more than mumble them, as his face scrunched into frustrated anger.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:22 am

She watched as the woman healed before her very eyes, and found the scene most odd, for she sensed the woman before her was mortal, but... at the same time she was not. She was like Edgar, but... still vastly different. Looking upon her further made her confused, so she looked away and towards Ed:

Edgar Holden wrote:While Catherine's dreams turned more pleasant, Edgar's turned more sour and restless. The blanket he had used was quickly dropped to reveal his still bare chest, and the scar he had.

When the scar began to glow a sickly red light, Edgar winced, almost like it was burning. "Mmmmmhrrrrr...." he growled out. "Hnnnnn.... Evennnn here... Iiiii can't keep them safe.... A whole dimension away...." he murmured.

"I had to transform, again! To scare away a bunch of primitive island reptilians!" he began growling the words, more than mumble them, as his face scrunched into frustrated anger.

Looking between the two sleeping entities made Naru herself actually become sleepy as well. Seeing how the woman was still healing, and Ed the way he was, Naru slipped with the grace of a succubus (which she was), between the sheets and laid her head upon Edgar's bare chest. Huddled up to him, she looked down at his scar and found it curious that it glowed so maliciously. She hoped he would calm with her so close by, and closed her eyes, sleeping snuggled up to the large muscular man while Fong digested within~

"...urp."
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:06 am

As Cat continued to sleep, she had another micro dream, but this one was very surreal:

Cat woke up to the crackling of a fire. She turned to look around the unfamiliar surroundings. The walls were lit with a dim glow from the fiery embers, landscape portraits were hanging here and there. On one of the walls she saw a rifle rack with civilian weapons on them, your basic hunting rifles and shotguns. That...old life was behind them. They had no need for automatics up here in the Northern Territories. A bow window looked out into the frosted evergreen landscape, and outside it was snowing. She looked down, and noted she was wearing a sweater and jeans, a wool blanket draping across her shoulders. She rose her hands to her face, and noticed the dual gleam of a diamond and a gold band on her left hand's ring finger...

She blinked, then turned to the window, wrapping herself in the blanket as it was cold. She looked out, into the snowy landscape, and it is then she feels another pair of arms wrap around her. "You both looked cold..." a familiar male voice said, feeling his hands sliding down her shoulders and to the well rounded shape of her protruding stomach....

Catherine's eyelids fluttered open, as the warmth of the alien sun drifted into her face from the windows behind her. She frowned, blinking as the environment had changed before her unique brown eyes. She looked around, and then saw Edgar's shape. "E...Ed?" She says with a dry voice, coughing weakly. To anyone else's vision, DRAKE was herself again, beautiful, but still worse for wear due to the circumstances, rising up in the large comfortable bed, realizing her tattered suit still clinging to her, and her left breast's nipple exposed from the tattered fabric. She blushed crimson, lifting the sheet to her chest as she looked away, towards the television which seemed to be playing some alien news station. She frowned. "Trouble on the Silver Craft? President Uptincross will release a statement on the terrorist event? God... this isn't a dream....I am dead." She thought, and with that began to slowly tear up, bringing the sheet to her face. "I'm dead... and I can't ever return. My body is gone..... I'm stuck here."
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:26 am

Edgar''s restlesness calmed down slowly and the glow faded slowly from his scar as Narumeia fell into sleep upon his chest. His heavy breathing through his nose picked up the scent of her hair.

"Hmmm.... Sorry....." he mumbled, then drifted into a calmer dreamless sleep.

Come morning, the sunlight drifted over Edgar's eyes through the cool morning dewy atmosphere. The incessant light continued to flick at Edgar's eyelids until his voice croaked and he grumbled lowly and lifted his head slightly.

"Hrrrrmmmmm.... Damn mornings....." the large man grumbled as he scratched his head a little, before noticing an unfamiliar pressure on his chest, and looked down.

"Hmm? Don't remember this scene...." Ed muttered as he saw Narumeia fast asleep on his chest. He looked over at Drake, and noted that yes, there wasn't anywhere else for Naru to sleep without leaving to go to her room, and the message he gave her last night was indeed cryptic.

"...... I'm sorry kids....." he muttered, to both of them.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:38 am

Naru shifted slightly in the chair, stirring as she belched softly again. Fong had... moved on to say the least, and was going to be ready for 'release' soon. She blinked, looking up at Ed with sleepy eyes. "Morni-" she then froze, eyes widening. "Jarrod.... WE FORGOT JARROD!" She exclaimed, eye twitching. "All those... people... I ate...." her stomach, almost on cue, growled. "....for nothing?! Ed... is he still alive?" She asked, frowning.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:49 am

Edgar shook his head, and slowly sat up. "No, I didn't forget, Narumeia. He survived the night, so his chances of surviving your transfusion has a better chance of success. He is still in surgery right now, but he is through the worst of it." Edgar reassured Narumeia as best he could.

He looked over to Drake. "No... Like I said, I'll find a way to get you home Cath, even if I have to send you back with the body you have now." Edgar replied.

Ed began to think hard. "I think we may have to forgo getting armor and weapons remade here in Kilwood, and restock in Cretu instead while you do what you need to do with Jarrod." Edgar surmised.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:13 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar shook his head, and slowly sat up. "No, I didn't forget, Narumeia. He survived the night, so his chances of surviving your transfusion has a better chance of success. He is still in surgery right now, but he is through the worst of it." Edgar reassured Narumeia as best he could.

He looked over to Drake. "No... Like I said, I'll find a way to get you home Cath, even if I have to send you back with the body you have now." Edgar replied.

Ed began to think hard. "I think we may have to forgo getting armor and weapons remade here in Kilwood, and restock in Cretu instead while you do what you need to do with Jarrod." Edgar surmised.

Cat pulled down the sheets, her eyes red and watery. "Ed..." she started, not wanting to interject with the problems already seemingly at hand but nonetheless felt compelled to be given answers given the nature of her... visit. "What... do you mean? I'm a skeleton Ed... its been... two days since we last spoke!" she explained, telling him how she woke up in the throat, fuzzy thoughts of her experience 'crossing over', and only remembered their previous confrontation when she returned. "God, Ed... Himiko eaten me. My corpse is rotting in her intestines about now..." she says, shivering at the thought.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:52 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Edgar shook his head, and slowly sat up. "No, I didn't forget, Narumeia. He survived the night, so his chances of surviving your transfusion has a better chance of success. He is still in surgery right now, but he is through the worst of it." Edgar reassured Narumeia as best he could.

Naru breathed a sigh of relief. "That is fortunate to hear." she says in regards to Jarrod. She turned to the new woman and then back to Ed. "I have left my blade at the blacksmith's place in town, so we should return here once we've concluded our affairs in Cretu." she says, before poking the man's ribs. "However, you both are not exactly dressed for the public eye. Edgar can get well enough away with what he is wearing. Many of the docs in Cretu are loaded with shirtless men. However, the girl sitting the bed... the one you addressed as 'Cath', she is far too exposed for public travel." She turned again to the woman, still sitting in Edgar's lap as she inspected her. "A curious being she is. When I slipped in last night, she was still covered with burns. Now here she be, glowing ivory skin and almost noble like in appearance, save for your tattered clothes. You look like you've seen the insides of a very nasty creature."
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:04 am

DRAKE wrote:Cat pulled down the sheets, her eyes red and watery. "Ed..." she started, not wanting to interject with the problems already seemingly at hand but nonetheless felt compelled to be given answers given the nature of her... visit. "What... do you mean? I'm a skeleton Ed... its been... two days since we last spoke!" she explained, telling him how she woke up in the throat, fuzzy thoughts of her experience 'crossing over', and only remembered their previous confrontation when she returned. "God, Ed... Himiko eaten me. My corpse is rotting in her intestines about now..." she says, shivering at the thought.

Edgar raised a quirking eyebrow at Catherine, and reached out with one huge hand and gently punched her right bicep "Doesn't feel or look like a skeleton to me" he said seriously.

"Even if your body on earth is gone, the body your spirit created to exist here can be transported, just like mine was" Edgar explained, then wnt on to describe the machine he had built 13 years after she was defeated by Himiko.

"BUT.... Your awakening power tells me you may have the same regenerative capability I do... which means if I send you back just as a soul, you'll awake in those intestines..." he added after his explanation.

Narumeia wrote:Naru breathed a sigh of relief. "That is fortunate to hear." she says in regards to Jarrod. She turned to the new woman and then back to Ed. "I have left my blade at the blacksmith's place in town, so we should return here once we've concluded our affairs in Cretu." she says, before poking the man's ribs. "However, you both are not exactly dressed for the public eye. Edgar can get well enough away with what he is wearing. Many of the docs in Cretu are loaded with shirtless men. However, the girl sitting the bed... the one you addressed as 'Cath', she is far too exposed for public travel." She turned again to the woman, still sitting in Edgar's lap as she inspected her. "A curious being she is. When I slipped in last night, she was still covered with burns. Now here she be, glowing ivory skin and almost noble like in appearance, save for your tattered clothes. You look like you've seen the insides of a very nasty creature."  

"Hmmm... Your very perceptive Naru. The reason why she looked like that is because she was consumed by such a monster... but in another dimension. the same dimension I came from, but 13 years in the past for me. It looks like the law of linear time doesn't transcend dimensional boundries."

Edgar tried to explain the situation as he understood it to both women. "I came here voluntarily, tracking the surge of Hell energy and the beacon of another dead human of Earth who was somehow alive here. I didn't come here by dying as she or Catherine here did. But, I am also out of time synch with them both. Catherine here is as i remember her over a decade ago. The other, was a year ago.... I do not know if this is normally how temporal distortion between dimensions works, or if i is an after effect of Hell's growing influence. I hope it is the former..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:20 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
DRAKE wrote:Cat pulled down the sheets, her eyes red and watery. "Ed..." she started, not wanting to interject with the problems already seemingly at hand but nonetheless felt compelled to be given answers given the nature of her... visit. "What... do you mean? I'm a skeleton Ed... its been... two days since we last spoke!" she explained, telling him how she woke up in the throat, fuzzy thoughts of her experience 'crossing over', and only remembered their previous confrontation when she returned. "God, Ed... Himiko eaten me. My corpse is rotting in her intestines about now..." she says, shivering at the thought.

Edgar raised a quirking eyebrow at Catherine, and reached out with one huge hand and gently punched her right bicep "Doesn't feel or look like a skeleton to me" he said seriously.

"Even if your body on earth is gone, the body your spirit created to exist here can be transported, just like mine was" Edgar explained, then wnt on to describe the machine he had built 13 years after she was defeated by Himiko.

"BUT.... Your awakening power tells me you may have the same regenerative capability I do... which means if I send you back just as a soul, you'll awake in those intestines..." he added after his explanation.

Narumeia wrote:Naru breathed a sigh of relief. "That is fortunate to hear." she says in regards to Jarrod. She turned to the new woman and then back to Ed. "I have left my blade at the blacksmith's place in town, so we should return here once we've concluded our affairs in Cretu." she says, before poking the man's ribs. "However, you both are not exactly dressed for the public eye. Edgar can get well enough away with what he is wearing. Many of the docs in Cretu are loaded with shirtless men. However, the girl sitting the bed... the one you addressed as 'Cath', she is far too exposed for public travel." She turned again to the woman, still sitting in Edgar's lap as she inspected her. "A curious being she is. When I slipped in last night, she was still covered with burns. Now here she be, glowing ivory skin and almost noble like in appearance, save for your tattered clothes. You look like you've seen the insides of a very nasty creature."  

"Hmmm... Your very perceptive Naru. The reason why she looked like that is because she was consumed by such a monster... but in another dimension. the same dimension I came from, but 13 years in the past for me. It looks like the law of linear time doesn't transcend dimensional boundries."

Edgar tried to explain the situation as he understood it to both women. "I came here voluntarily, tracking the surge of Hell energy and the beacon of another dead human of Earth who was somehow alive here. I didn't come here by dying as she or Catherine here did. But, I am also out of time synch with them both. Catherine here is as i remember her over a decade ago. The other, was a year ago.... I do not know if this is normally how temporal distortion between dimensions works, or if i is an after effect of Hell's growing influence. I hope it is the former..."

Catherine sat there, looking at Edgar with blurry, watery eyes, snuffling as she tried to come to terms with this...madness. She wiped her eyes and blinked rapidly. "So... there is a way?" she blinked, pulling the sheets around her like a cocoon. She blinked at the prospect of her... return. "That... sounds unpleasant for both of us...." she then thought about it. "In that case, I'd say I'll gladly make that bitch suffer!" she exclaims, her unique brown eyes became red, her fingers tearing the sheets, the bed rattling as if it were possessed.

After a moment, Cat blinked, shaking her head, wincing. "Ah... shit..." she says, holding it through the covers. "So...hungry...." she says hiding her head under the covers. "...tired......"
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:44 am

DRAKE wrote:
Edgar Holden wrote:

Catherine sat there, looking at Edgar with blurry, watery eyes, snuffling as she tried to come to terms with this...madness. She wiped her eyes and blinked rapidly. "So... there is a way?" she blinked, pulling the sheets around her like a cocoon. She blinked at the prospect of her... return. "That... sounds unpleasant for both of us...." she then thought about it. "In that case, I'd say I'll gladly make that bitch suffer!" she exclaims, her unique brown eyes became red, her fingers tearing the sheets, the bed rattling as if it were possessed.

After a moment, Cat blinked, shaking her head, wincing. "Ah... shit..." she says, holding it through the covers. "So...hungry...." she says hiding her head under the covers. "...tired......"

Naru gripped Ed tightly, slightly taken back by the woman's power. Her eyes had glowed a deep crimson before she quickly fell beneath the covers, complaining of hunger. Even Naru's belly began to growl. "...we didn't get to eat last night. So perhaps we should remedy this before we set off..." she says, and yanked out one of her chocolate bars, and began to nibble it. "Thoughth, she'llth needth clothesth..." she says again, though slightly muffled as she chewed on the chocolate bar whilst talking.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:55 am

DRAKE wrote:Catherine sat there, looking at Edgar with blurry, watery eyes, snuffling as she tried to come to terms with this...madness. She wiped her eyes and blinked rapidly. "So... there is a way?" she blinked, pulling the sheets around her like a cocoon. She blinked at the prospect of her... return. "That... sounds unpleasant for both of us...." she then thought about it. "In that case, I'd say I'll gladly make that bitch suffer!" she exclaims, her unique brown eyes became red, her fingers tearing the sheets, the bed rattling as if it were possessed.

"Hrmmm, her nacent powers are starting to awaken and respond to her emotions." thought Edgar. "Catherine, try to calm down, before you shatter the bed and cost me my deposit, please" Ed ordered gently. "You are beginning to develop power. You must concentrate on controlling it a little... otherwise, you'll make yourself sick with hunger, and probably reduce my room to a crater."

He then turns to Narumeia.

Narumeia wrote:Naru gripped Ed tightly, slightly taken back by the woman's power. Her eyes had glowed a deep crimson before she quickly fell beneath the covers, complaining of hunger. Even Naru's belly began to growl. "...we didn't get to eat last night. So perhaps we should remedy this before we set off..." she says, and yanked out one of her chocolate bars, and began to nibble it. "Thoughth, she'llth needth clothesth..." she says again, though slightly muffled as she chewed on the chocolate bar whilst talking.

"Yes... I apollogise for that. I kinda had an emergency... otherwise Catherine here would have been a three course meal for a bunch of lizard troglodytes at Shi No Shima. Thats where she landed when she arrived on Galivan."

Ed then looked at naru and asked the one question he dreaded, "Could I.... borrow one of those chocolate bars Naru? I'll need to give Catherine here something to tide her over until we can get her some clothes so she can come downstairs and eat something more substantial. Then we can finally go get Jarrod."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:06 am

Edgar Holden wrote:

"Hrmmm, her nacent powers are starting to awaken and respond to her emotions." thought Edgar. "Catherine, try to calm down, before you shatter the bed and cost me my deposit, please" Ed ordered gently. "You are beginning to develop power. You must concentrate on controlling it a little... otherwise, you'll make yourself sick with hunger, and probably reduce my room to a crater."

"...sorry....." she replied under the sheets. She felt just so incredibly odd. Given how crazy everything else had been, she couldn't help but feel a little herself. Still though, she semi-realized she had gained something... powerful, due to this mutation or however it was she got exposed to the Orchid's powers. Her body had been resistant to it's deadly effects apparently through.

Cat sniffed, a few times. She could smell... chocolate. She slowly pulled down the blanket, her large unique brown eyes glaring across at the lavender hair woman's treat she was nibbling on. Her stomach growled upon watching her devour the bar.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:30 am

Edgar Holden wrote:

Ed then looked at naru and asked the one question he dreaded, "Could I.... borrow one of those chocolate bars Naru? I'll need to give Catherine here something to tide her over until we can get her some clothes so she can come downstairs and eat something more substantial. Then we can finally go get Jarrod."

Naru, turned to Ed with what looked like a glare of death:

Edgar's rented suite. J2h623x

"Hrmmm....." she grumbled, still chewing her bar of chocolate. She didn't mind sharing one with Edgar, but... but she was new, someone she didn't even know yet. She turned to the woman creeping from the blankets with the same narrow eyes. "Hrmmmm..." she grumbled again. She slowly crept her hand into her side pack, and tossed one at the huddled cocoon. "Choke on it..." she grumbled, pulling herself away from Ed and stammered out the door, slamming it behind her. She remained outside, in the hallway, puffed cheeks and arms folded, leaning against the wall beside the door in an agitated manner.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:45 am

DRAKE wrote:"...sorry....." she replied under the sheets. She felt just so incredibly odd. Given how crazy everything else had been, she couldn't help but feel a little herself. Still though, she semi-realized she had gained something... powerful, due to this mutation or however it was she got exposed to the Orchid's powers. Her body had been resistant to it's deadly effects apparently through.

Cat sniffed, a few times. She could smell... chocolate. She slowly pulled down the blanket, her large unique brown eyes glaring across at the lavender hair woman's treat she was nibbling on. Her stomach growled upon watching her devour the bar.

Narumeia wrote:Naru, turned to Ed with what looked like a glare of death:

Edgar's rented suite. J2h623x

"Hrmmm....." she grumbled, still chewing her bar of chocolate. She didn't mind sharing one with Edgar, but... but she was new, someone she didn't even know yet. She turned to the woman creeping from the blankets with the same narrow eyes. "Hrmmmm..." she grumbled again. She slowly crept her hand into her side pack, and tossed one at the huddled cocoon. "Choke on it..." she grumbled, pulling herself away from Ed and stammered out the door, slamming it behind her. She remained outside, in the hallway, puffed cheeks and arms folded, leaning against the wall beside the door in an agitated manner.

Ed watched the exchange, and a realization suddenly dawned on him. he had forgotten that, even though technically she was older than himself, for a Demon-kin, Narumeia still had the heart of - technically - a teenager. "Oooooh dear...." Edgar grumbled as he slowly sat up, his joints creaking and popping. "I fucked up again..."

He let the blanket drop from his body as he stood. Still wearing the pants and bottom half of the robes and chainmail from his armor, along with the armored boots.

"I'm sorry about that Catherine. Narumeia is.... technically young at heart, and may be a little jealous. I think I'm her first friend since.... Since she had some familial issues...." explained Ed. "I'd better go make sure she is alright, then I'll get you some clothes you can actually wear."

With that, Ed walked to the door Narumeia exited through.

When he did, he closed the door behind him, and looked to Naru who was standing there in a slight huff.

"I didn't think you'd get defensive over a chocolate bar Naru. I did say 'Borrow' as in 'I'll replace it'. We are going to the market after all." Edgar said, not willing to read Narumeia's mind, instead relying on intuition. "Unless this isn't about the choclate bar.... Whats wrong?"
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:13 am

Cat stared back at the strange woman, watching her leave before Edgar explained. "...Clearly." She says before unpeeling and then began to crunch down on the bar of chocolate. It was rich and creamy, and delicious. However, she was almost done with it before Ed even reached the door... which was odd to her as well since she never really cared for chocolate or candy. She could go for a mountain of rice, a literal mountain doused in curry and....

As Ed left to tend to 'Naru', Cat stared at the wall with a frown. "...'Rice Nazi'...." she says softly, thinking of the conversation on the boat with Damian. She should've given in to her emotions, and simply kissed the fool. Perhaps it was better that she died though, not telling how she felt. Save him the further grief. Still... if she did make it out of here, she would promise herself, the first moment she was able to, instead of confessing with words, she will grab that Irish-American bastard by the collar and yank him close, and kiss him full on the mouth.

She winced, finding she was now biting her fingers, having devoured the bar of chocolate now. More so, she was blushing as red as a fire engine. She could feel her heart beat rapidly against her chest, and she flattened herself against the bed, laying on her chest as she felt her passionate emotions rise. She felt positively...aroused.

She shook her head violently, clapping her face as she shot up, pink in the face. "St-stop it!" she yelled at herself, before realizing she let her emotions go out of whack again. She huddled in the sheets again and turned her head towards the door with wide eyes and pink, blushed features. Thankfully it was still closed. She breathed a sigh of relief, and her stomach was growling again.

DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:23 am

Edgar Holden wrote:

When he did, he closed the door behind him, and looked to Naru who was standing there in a slight huff.

"I didn't think you'd get defensive over a chocolate bar Naru. I did say 'Borrow' as in 'I'll replace it'. We are going to the market after all." Edgar said, not willing to read Narumeia's mind, instead relying on intuition. "Unless this isn't about the choclate bar.... Whats wrong?"

She looked at Ed with a slight pout. "She's... odd." she says, before looking down the hall. "She has a strange scent, a kind of draw. Admittedly, I want to devour her like that red-head from yesterday." she turned sharply to Ed. "But I won't, she's your friend. I get that. Still. She arrives, and now... now I have to give up my chocolate bars?!" She says gripping the air comically almost. "Its not my fault you smell so delicious and got eaten, now stranded here Outsider, but now you eat my Chocolate which ED GOT ME?! THE NERVE!!!" she exclaimed shaking with anger.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:35 am

Narumeia wrote:She looked at Ed with a slight pout. "She's... odd." she says, before looking down the hall. "She has a strange scent, a kind of draw. Admittedly, I want to devour her like that red-head from yesterday." she turned sharply to Ed. "But I won't, she's your friend. I get that. Still. She arrives, and now... now I have to give up my chocolate bars?!" She says gripping the air comically almost. "Its not my fault you smell so delicious and got eaten, now stranded here Outsider, but now you eat my Chocolate which ED GOT ME?! THE NERVE!!!" she exclaimed shaking with anger.

Ed looked at Naru lobsided a little then smiled "Well, you can't make her small to eat like I did Fong, or Tori for you. You lack the powers needed to do that, remember? Besides, Cat isn't evil."

Ed then looked back towards the door. "She got eaten because of peronal reasons more than anything else Naru.... I remember the events 13 years ago. Himiko, my former wife from over a century before, came back. She stole my power by eating ME, believe it or not. And used that power to free Hell's sealed gates. Then she went on a rampage after her hosts chosen mate, Damian. She sought the power hidden in Damian's bloodline to create a hybrid child. One who posesses the power of both Heaven and Hell in a mortal shell. A Tri-blooded hybrid. The Empress of Hell wanted this, because such a being would be given unrestricted access to any dimension. Any tri-blood under her command would be able to infiltrate Heaven and end the Eternal Conflict in her favor."

Ed sat on a bench in the hallway. "But, Jade was lost to Damian, and he began to fall for Catherine during a last ditch mission to save Jade from herself. At the time, neither Catherine nor Damian knew that Jade was gone. In her place lay only Himiko. Himiko herself was pregnant due to Damian's last fling with Jade before she was turned, and was enraged when Damian turned against her for Catherine, and tortured the woman in there out of spite, before eating her alive with the explicit purpose of torturing her to death. She didn't eat her due to hunger, but due to hatred."

Last edited by Edgar Holden on Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:14 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Narumeia wrote:She looked at Ed with a slight pout. "She's... odd." she says, before looking down the hall. "She has a strange scent, a kind of draw. Admittedly, I want to devour her like that red-head from yesterday." she turned sharply to Ed. "But I won't, she's your friend. I get that. Still. She arrives, and now... now I have to give up my chocolate bars?!" She says gripping the air comically almost. "Its not my fault you smell so delicious and got eaten, now stranded here Outsider, but now you eat my Chocolate which ED GOT ME?! THE NERVE!!!" she exclaimed shaking with anger.

Ed looked at Naru lobsided a little then smiled "Well, you can't make her small to eat like I did Fong, or Tori for you. You lack the powers needed to do that, remember? Besides, Cat isn't evil."

Ed then looked back towards the door. "She got eaten because of peronal reasons more than anything else Naru.... I remember the events 13 years ago. Himiko, my former wife from over a century before, came back. She stole my power by eating ME, believe it or not. And used that power to free Hell's sealed gates. Then she went on a rampage after her hosts chosen mate, Damian. She sought the power hidden in Damian's bloodline to create a hybrid child. One who posesses the power of both Heaven and Hell in a mortal shell. A Tri-blooded hybrid. The Empress of Hell wanted this, because such a being would be given unrestricted access to any dimension. Any tri-blood under her command would be able to infiltrate Heaven and end the Eternal Conflict in her favor."

Ed sat on a bench in the hallway. "But, Jade was lost to Damian, and he began to fall for Catherine during a last ditch mission to save Jade from herself. At the time, neither Catherine nor Damian knew that Jade was gone. In her place lay only Himiko. Himiko herself was pregnant due to Damian's last fling with Jade before she was turned, and was enraged when Damian turned against her for Catherine, and tortured the woman in there out of spite, before eating her alive with the explicit purpose of torturing her to death. She didn't eat her due to hunger, but due to hatred."

"Well I'll learn to shrink people then!" Naru pouted, but listening to the story about the woman in the other room, and her frown became more realistic and deepened. "Hmm... that is quite tragic actually. No offense, but your wife sounds like a bitch." she says with a sigh, before rubbing her stomach. "Still though... she's odd." she says frowning now more out of frustration. "She's got an aura and scent I'm genuinely attracted to, the kind I want devour. I don't just eat people, Ed. Not normally..." she says blushing. "Then there's the fact she's... well, appeared out of the blue and you rushed off to save her... I understand the lack of time needed, and from the sound of it her strange attractant lured in those low levels. Perhaps its temporary, but... if we travel with her we'll have to be careful not to get eaten ourselves. We may be demons, but there are things that are just as liable to eat us as well." she added, looking away with puffed cheeks.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:32 am

Ed smirked at Narumeia's reply. "My former wife.... we were separated. I had to continue my pilgrimage, and in my absence, she disappeared. I spent nearly 80 years searching for her, until I thought I felt her life force snuff out. I became a recluse, and disappeared myself for half a century. But... War, war brought me back."

"She won't have that for long. That is the orchid spores on her clothes your sensing. Demons are naturally attracted to it thanks to it's power boosting capability. My mother.... she designed the Orchid that way on purpose." Ed explained. Then smirked again. "I am so glad you have not seen my transformed state...." he uttered. "Those trogs on that island certainly did. I wouldn't let any creature eat my friends Naru, I promise you that."

With that, he began to stand up. "Well, I better go get those replacement chocolate bars, and something for Cat to wear.... Despite her powers, I can't have her go out while having half her ass and half her bust hanging out of gaping holes in her sneaking suit. She'd just as likely start ripping out perverts eyeballs."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next