Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edgar's rented suite.

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Edgar's rented suite. - Page 2 Empty Re: Edgar's rented suite.

Post  Narumeia Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:21 pm

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed smirked at Narumeia's reply. "My former wife.... we were separated. I had to continue my pilgrimage, and in my absence, she disappeared. I spent nearly 80 years searching for her, until I thought I felt her life force snuff out. I became a recluse, and disappeared myself for half a century. But... War, war brought me back."

"She won't have that for long. That is the orchid spores on her clothes your sensing. Demons are naturally attracted to it thanks to it's power boosting capability. My mother.... she designed the Orchid that way on purpose." Ed explained. Then smirked again. "I am so glad you have not seen my transformed state...." he uttered. "Those trogs on that island certainly did. I wouldn't let any creature eat my friends Naru, I promise you that."

With that, he began to stand up. "Well, I better go get those replacement chocolate bars, and something for Cat to wear.... Despite her powers, I can't have her go out while having half her ass and half her bust hanging out of gaping holes in her sneaking suit. She'd just as likely start ripping out perverts eyeballs."

She raised a brow. "I sense you still have feelings for her. Perhaps she cannot return to the women she has taken over, but she may yet be able to return to the Himiko you once loved." she says with a smile. "I will show Danua reason as well when we do see her." she then chuckled, crossing her arms. "Ah, okay. She can stand close to you on our journey. You've got experience being eaten alive after all." she then walked close to him, reaching out and clapping his shoulder. "Heh, she sounds like a live wire. She'll have bloody hands by the time we reach Cretu... something tells me she's going to be gawked at regardless of her attire. She's got a strange glow to her." she says shrugging. "Well, lets get to it then. The 'Princess' needs some new clothes."
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 480

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:43 pm

Narumeia wrote:
Edgar Holden wrote:Ed smirked at Narumeia's reply. "My former wife.... we were separated. I had to continue my pilgrimage, and in my absence, she disappeared. I spent nearly 80 years searching for her, until I thought I felt her life force snuff out. I became a recluse, and disappeared myself for half a century. But... War, war brought me back."

"She won't have that for long. That is the orchid spores on her clothes your sensing. Demons are naturally attracted to it thanks to it's power boosting capability. My mother.... she designed the Orchid that way on purpose." Ed explained. Then smirked again. "I am so glad you have not seen my transformed state...." he uttered. "Those trogs on that island certainly did. I wouldn't let any creature eat my friends Naru, I promise you that."

With that, he began to stand up. "Well, I better go get those replacement chocolate bars, and something for Cat to wear.... Despite her powers, I can't have her go out while having half her ass and half her bust hanging out of gaping holes in her sneaking suit. She'd just as likely start ripping out perverts eyeballs."

She raised a brow. "I sense you still have feelings for her. Perhaps she cannot return to the women she has taken over, but she may yet be able to return to the Himiko you once loved." she says with a smile. "I will show Danua reason as well when we do see her." she then chuckled, crossing her arms. "Ah, okay. She can stand close to you on our journey. You've got experience being eaten alive after all." she then walked close to him, reaching out and clapping his shoulder. "Heh, she sounds like a live wire. She'll have bloody hands by the time we reach Cretu... something tells me she's going to be gawked at regardless of her attire. She's got a strange glow to her." she says shrugging. "Well, lets get to it then. The 'Princess' needs some new clothes."

Catherine stared at the wall, her stomach growling yet... she was growing intensively annoyed by the sound of a constant buzzing to her right, a noise increasing in volume as she continued to concentrate. "Hrmm...." she groaned, before she, almost out of reflex, swung out her right arm. The buzzing seized, something small dropping. She turned to her outstretched arm, and then looked down at the crippled fly, twitching upon the floorboards. "Oh God..." she says softly, quivering as she began to pick up on the tail end of the conversation outside the door. She leveled her irritated lidded eyes up at the door frame, a scowl upon her face. "HEY! I HEARD THAT!" she screamed, grumbling softly as she mumbled to herself, slipping herself between the covers again, her unique brown eyes softly lighting up under her comfy fortress. "Oh...we're going to be fast friends, I see it now..." she mumbled in a sarcastic manner.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:04 pm

Edgar looked at both naru and the door at the exchange, then he noticed something he didn't before. Narumeia never once referred to Catherine as an 'It'. Not once. then, he began to realize, perhaps subconsciously, or even because of he himself, Naru had accepted Catherine, in a fashion.

"Pffffhahahahahaha... Hehehehahahahahaaa!! Whooo... Heheheh.... Oh man...." he laughed himself down the stairs and continued laughing a little madly.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:13 pm

She turned to face the door. "Huh, our Princess has decent hearing." Naru then turned to the laughter, and raised a brow. "Perhaps you are starving as well Edgar, laughing in such a loony manner..." she says simply, following him with the puzzled look remaining on her face.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:49 am

With the others gone now, Cat decided she'd try and relax. She coiled the blankets around her like a cape, and while on her knees upon the bed, she turned and faced the television, remote in hand and flipped through the channels. It was curious to see that English was a common tongue in this world... but there were strange accents she wasn't used to hearing yet. She continued to flip through the channels, finding a few of the shows too boring or confusing to further merit her attention. She ended up leaving it on some sort of news network, and attempted to digest what she could from there.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:56 am

From here: https://galiavan2657.forumotion.com/t710p100-disused-barnhouse#8562

Naru and Ed bypassed the Bar again and made their way to his room. Naru stopped, knocking upon the door. "Hey Princess, we're back..." she says plainly, opening the door and entering. "We met a friend by the way. A little Imp who has breasts the size of your face..." she says again, plainly and rather bluntly as she entered the room.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:02 am

Ed walked in behind Narumeia and quirked an eyebrow. "Head, Naru, Breasts the size of her head. And was that an attempt at humor? Well done." he complemented Naru and chuckled slightly before looking back at Catherine, snuggled into what looked like a pillow and quilt fort on his double kingsized bed.

"Wow... I forgot you're definitely not a morning person Cat" he said before he took out the chocolate bar he bought for her and put it on the bed beside her covered head.

"But yes, we have a... person of short stature who is the village seamstress it seems, she's coming to take your measurements and fix your suit. In the meantime, Naru has gotten something for you out of some... surplus we found."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:22 am

Edgar Holden wrote:Ed walked in behind Narumeia and quirked an eyebrow. "Head, Naru, Breasts the size of her head. And was that an attempt at humor? Well done." he complemented Naru and chuckled slightly before looking back at Catherine, snuggled into what looked like a pillow and quilt fort on his double kingsized bed.

"Wow... I forgot you're definitely not a morning person Cat" he said before he took out the chocolate bar he bought for her and put it on the bed beside her covered head.

"But yes, we have a... person of short stature who is the village seamstress it seems, she's coming to take your measurements and fix your suit. In the meantime, Naru has gotten something for you out of some... surplus we found."

Cat slowly had turned to see Naru and Ed, before returning her gaze to the television's glow, her exposed head slowly being covered, manipulated under the sheets as they covered past her. She said nothing as they entered, but as soon as Ed left the chocolate bar beside her head, Cat made a sniffing sound. A hand quickly darted from the covers and withdrew beneath them. This was followed by munching and the cocoon sheet wiggling slightly as Cat ate. Once finished, she slowly sat up, turning her sad eyes in their direction. "...do you accuse me of breast envy, Narumeia?" she says blinking before looking at the gift Naru had procured for herself.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:48 am

DRAKE wrote:
Edgar Holden wrote:Ed walked in behind Narumeia and quirked an eyebrow. "Head, Naru, Breasts the size of her head. And was that an attempt at humor? Well done." he complemented Naru and chuckled slightly before looking back at Catherine, snuggled into what looked like a pillow and quilt fort on his double kingsized bed.

Cat slowly had turned to see Naru and Ed, before returning her gaze to the television's glow, her exposed head slowly being covered, manipulated under the sheets as they covered past her. She said nothing as they entered, but as soon as Ed left the chocolate bar beside her head, Cat made a sniffing sound. A hand quickly darted from the covers and withdrew beneath them. This was followed by munching and the cocoon sheet wiggling slightly as Cat ate. Once finished, she slowly sat up, turning her sad eyes in their direction. "...do you accuse me of breast envy, Narumeia?" she says blinking before looking at the gift Naru had procured for herself.

She turned and smiled at Ed. "Oh? I'll work on my wording next time. Heh, I'm trying." she admitted before turning to Catherine. "No, but you probably will have it once you meet her. Don't... say anything about height, she seems to be neck breakingly sensitive about such things. As for what he is referring to, well..." she starts, handing her some of the gear and clothes from inside the disused building. "These should hopefully fit you. They looked about my size..." she says before smiling mischievously, presenting the red spandex high leg thong from the bunch with some pride. "This looked big enough for your butt, its a large." she says throwing it at her with a smile. She set the combat boots to the side of the bed as well.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:55 am

Ed looked at Naru, then at Cat, and bounced his eyes between the two before raising the index finger of his right hand to the sky like he just came up with the best idea in the world.

"I am going to go into the kitchen, and I am going to be safe.... Yes.... Safe...." he said flatly before briskly moving around Narumeia and heading for the 'relative' safety of the kitchen.

"........ I need a drink....." he mumbled. "And it's not even 10am yet...."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:19 am

Catherine's right eye twitched as the thong fell across her head and over her left eye. She held restraint though, taking the idea that despite their physically similar age, Naru was....simple minded. She closed her eyes. "Thank....youuuu" she strained, rattling the bed again before standing up. She reached back, turning away from Naru as she held the top plug of her suit against the upper section of her spine. The suit hissed, expanding. She then unzipped it from the front, bringing what was left to her naval before she removed herself from the tattered garment.

Catherine was completely naked now, and she took the thong on her head off, before slipping her sexy legs and thick thighs through, wrapping the cherry red thing up and around... before she frowned, and could hear the bitch snicker when 'it fit'.

She grumbled, and began to slip on what she could, her large breasts now unhindered jiggling every chance they could now. They were, certainly shapely, as DRAKE did sport a 38DD US rack, but... she wasn't gloating that or anything. She was more.... 'Americanly built' than Japanese make, with only the skin eyes and teeth of her Asian heritage. She was born blond strangely enough, but it got darker and became black oddly by the time she was five. She had no idea what could explain such a development, but it was the God honest truth.

She slipped on a cropped white low cut tank for some support to her massive mammories, finding it a bit tighter than she wanted to, but it would keep the 'twins' at bay. The top produced cleavage which would perhaps make more attention be drawn to her than she'd like, but she would survive. She then slippedin to a denim jumpsuit of sorts. 'SRM Engineer Corps' was stitched into both shoulders, but lacking insignias and other military patches. She shrugged, slipping it on and zipped it up. "GAh...." she gasped, eyes bulged. "T-tight..." she said weakly, unzipping past her breasts, letting them spill out and then breathing comfortably again. "HAh...." she turned to Naru with an evil glare, and then slid her hand down her thighs which were... clearly and fully visible as much as her butt now. "Ughh... your size, huh?" she says to Naru, rolling her eyes.

Edgar's rented suite. - Page 2 Drake_butt___by_recbdrakeplz-daspp4p

"I can feel my butt is going to attract unwarranted attention..." she says before sighing, then went to slipping on the rest of the gear and accessories such as side bags, side packs, and a back pack to put supplies in.

She turned to the kitchen as soon as she laced up the tall combat boots. "Ed!" she called out. "How do I look?" she asked:

Edgar's rented suite. - Page 2 Drake_jumpsuit_render_2_by_recbdrakeplz-dasw18o

She raised a brow, holding up her breasts. "It's... not too revealing, is it?" She asked with uncertainty.

Edgar's rented suite. - Page 2 Drake_jumpsuit_5_by_recbdrakeplz-dasw9ap
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:28 am

Ed's voice drifted down the corridoor from the kitchen "If your comfortable in it then you should be fine! I know a trick question when I hear it ya know!"

However, after a few moments, his head pokes around the corner. "Huh.... I should have grabbed you a t-shirt. It should work though."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:33 am

Before further conflict could possibly ensue, there was a quick rapping upon the door. "Mr. Edward? Narumeia? It Nessy, may I come in?" she asked from outside.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:37 am

Naru smirked. "Perhaps when I was younger, in hindsight." She replied to Cat upon the jumpsuit 'being her size', to be honest though, Naru just picked up something she could see Cat wearing. Besides, the tight fitting garment would make it easier for Cat to move in. Then came a rapping at the door, and Naru smiled. "Well Cat, I warned you." she says before unclasping the knob and yanked the door open. "I think it shows off your curves well Cat," she said out loud. She then turned to Ness, who trotted on in. "She also kissed Edward on the mouth, this one did." She said, remembering not to say 'little one' this time. "She's here for you though."
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:48 am

Narumeia wrote:Naru smirked. "Perhaps when I was younger, in hindsight." She replied to Cat upon the jumpsuit 'being her size', to be honest though, Naru just picked up something she could see Cat wearing. Besides, the tight fitting garment would make it easier for Cat to move in. Then came a rapping at the door, and Naru smiled. "Well Cat, I warned you." she says before unclasping the knob and yanked the door open. "I think it shows off your curves well Cat," she said out loud. She then turned to Ness, who trotted on in. "She also kissed Edward on the mouth, this one did." She said, remembering not to say 'little one' this time. "She's here for you though."

Cat opened her mouth to reply but... said nothing as the little...horned creature entered the room. She looked human enough... besides the horns and large eyes. But she definitely saw the large melons she packed. "She's... packing heavy artillery all right..." she said out loud, blinking. She then turned towards the kitchen. "You know, from this morning I thought you were having a fling with Naru here, but I really approve of this one. She's more dangerously equipped!" she says in a teasing tone, smiling mischievously herself. She was in a new world, with new...species. She was going to have to get acclimated with them. "Hey there..." she said, turning to the woman who addressed herself as Nessy. "Here I thought you'd be a plesiosaur with a name like that." she chuckled out loud, with Ed likely the only one in the area that would understand that reference. She cocked her head to the side. "So...you're the one who's going to help repair my suit?" she asked with a gentle grin.
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:02 am

Ed sat at the kitchen counter stools, sipping a dry whisky on the rocks nervously. He was about to answer Nessvyn, but Narumeia beat him to it, so he sat back and thought to himself. "Is this how women measure eachother up? Wether or not they can be friends? By out Sassing eachother? Curious..." His natural reaction to go into emotionless scientist mode was a habit he had yet to break.

But he quickly drowned the curiosity in liquor.

*Sssp Sssp, "ah, yeah... thats better..." he said, before he began to plot out the path to Cretu in his mind. He was curious if the authorities, namely the Greywind chief, would need him and Narumeia to stay for a time, as he wasn't sure what Ness had told them, and was distracted from evesdroping psionically by trying to track the mystery woman from the barn, and then by Cat and Naru's competitive antics.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:35 pm

Ness looked around with wide eyed confusion. "What? Did I miss something?" she then shrugged, turning to the beautiful Beijionese woman before her. She was quite fascinated with her appearance, having a strange compulsion to kneel before her as if she was loyalty or something. "Huh..." she blinked, mouth agape yet, before shaking her head. "A plesio-what?" she raised a brow, then shook her head again. "What ever, anyway, yes I am here to repair your suit! Let me have a look at it." she says with a faint smile.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:24 pm

Cat, without further preamble, turned and held out the heavy acid eaten suit. "I....was eaten alive. The poor girls been through a lot... so can you help her out?" She says, referring to her VSAC Sneaking Suit, handing it to the shorter creature with extreme care.

Edgar's rented suite. - Page 2 Drake_20half_20digested_zpsul8zpel7_by_darkstormze_by_recbdrakeplz-dasokp8Edgar's rented suite. - Page 2 Drake_20half_20digested2_zpsq1h5b6jj_by_darkstormz_by_recbdrakeplz-dasokpu

DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:59 pm

DRAKE wrote:Cat, without further preamble, turned and held out the heavy acid eaten suit. "I....was eaten alive. The poor girls been through a lot... so can you help her out?" She says, referring to her VSAC Sneaking Suit, handing it to the shorter creature with extreme care.

Edgar's rented suite. - Page 2 Drake_20half_20digested_zpsul8zpel7_by_darkstormze_by_recbdrakeplz-dasokp8Edgar's rented suite. - Page 2 Drake_20half_20digested2_zpsq1h5b6jj_by_darkstormz_by_recbdrakeplz-dasokpu

Nessy's smile faded as soon as she saw the folded garment. Her smile went even further south when she let it unravel. "Oh.... Gods..." she coughed, turning it over and looked at the back side. "These fibers, this coating..." she started, frowning as sweat dripped her features. "I...I can't fix this. No, this requires a miracle. I'm seeing materials that I've never even lain eyes upon before today. Like... this is Black Anubian levels of sophistication." she says with a very hushed tone. "You would need... Korwa the Seamstress of Legends to fix this up. But even then, I'm not sure if a story book character could help you now..." she says with a frown. "She's... dead." she says handing the garment back.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:13 am

Narumeia raised a brow. "I'm surprised you know about an outfit like Black Anubis... not many outside the Mercenary business do, and even we have only a slightest inkling what they are up to. But... now that I look at it, you're right... her suit looks almost like one of their jumpsuits... But I'm at a loss when you mentioned a... Korwa?" She asked, hoping to probe information out of the dwarfish Imp.
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:26 am

Edgar walked into the bedroom where the others had gathered. carrying a glass of whisky. When Narumeia had posed the question of 'who was Korwa?' Ed had to agree.

"It is true, none of us know the local legends and myths Ness... In fact, Drake and I are... strangers to Galivan."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessvyn Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:43 am

She shrugged. "Black Anubis is sketchy to me as well. I only know a little from what my father had said about running into them before. They're like a Sorority with a few male members dotted within their ranks. They keep to themselves mostly as far as I can tell. But they wear... gear which rivals that of the Crimson Knight Brigade, which in itself wears armor that has been modified slightly from the DarkSEED standard issue plating." she says before answering the next question to them all. She blinked, curiously. "Well... her legend isn't too uncommon... but Hazoria, the War Goddess of Light had an attendant she had created from the soul of a beast kin. Her name was Korwa, and she was, according to the legends, the being who forged and sewn, designed and modified the armor of the War Gods. She swore absolute fealty to her Lady Hazoria till the War Gods became sealed about three centuries ago. She supposedly was destroyed, but... she may be flesh and... whatever the divine are made of. She was said to be able to mend anything, from clothing to wounds with a divine instrument. If she even is real, I'm not sure how much help we could get from her. The legends don't mention how she is personality wise." she admitted.
Nessvyn
Nessvyn
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  DRAKE Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:55 am

Cat smirked. "Heh, how much can I bet that she'll end up being a pervert addicted to chocolate covered bananas with over 700 volumes of Hentai and a penchant for getting drunk and laying with random men across the realm." She says in a sarcastic manner, throwing up her arms. "So, if we run into any of these Black Anubis gals or Korwa... my suit should be able to come back from the dead, is what you're saying?" she asked, before chuckling, turning to Ed. "I...can't believe I'm saying half the shit I'm saying Ed; given the world we came from which has...little anomalies as grandiose as this."
DRAKE
DRAKE
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Narumeia Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:25 am

DRAKE wrote:Cat smirked. "Heh, how much can I bet that she'll end up being a pervert addicted to chocolate covered bananas with over 700 volumes of Hentai and a penchant for getting drunk and laying with random men across the realm." She says in a sarcastic manner, throwing up her arms. "So, if we run into any of these Black Anubis gals or Korwa... my suit should be able to come back from the dead, is what you're saying?" she asked, before chuckling, turning to Ed. "I...can't believe I'm saying half the shit I'm saying Ed; given the world we came from which has...little anomalies as grandiose as this."

"Considering you speak of half of Galiavan, she'll be considerably hard to find. However, I find that for strangers, you are both wiser than you look." She says before turning to Ed. "Ed, what are our options now? We can use the Black Anubis lead or we can look for this illustrious Korwa, if she even exists."
Narumeia
Narumeia
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:34 am

"Both remain options, but ultimately our priority is to get Catherine suitable, then getting you to Cretu. I have business in Beijio City, then the Asrond Hellspire. I have to shut down that damn lifestream energy reactor before I can destroy that tower like I did in Guardian's Gorge. And you need to rescue your sister from there too." Ed then pulled out the book Esther gave to him. "And that means... we need Korwa more than we need to follow Black Anubis."

Edgar's rented suite. - Page 2 35399-4-1377419791

Ed focused his energies into the book, and mentally wrote the questions "Is Korwa alive? Is she safe? What is her location and motivation?"

Ed's mind recieved the response, and now he could contact her psionically.

Korwa wrote:Korwa, pokes her head from the side of a tree, ears drooped and her spirits low. She had just barely been able to hide her presence thanks to her divine skills. She was just heading off to bathe in the nearby spring when the world...was no long the world. What ever happened though, she was not involved as it would seem. She only got vague images of something large taking someone before returning and vanishing again.

She made her way down to the area in question, her large ears stiff and alert, listening for the possibility of an ambush when she came across merely a pile of tattered clothing. She raised a brow, lifting the gold and gauzy garments. "Hrm... a bit too garish for my tastes..." she admits, letting it drop from her hands before standing up again. "Peculiar... perhaps I should travel away from Scardia for a time..." she figured, stroking her chin. As it was, with Dragons eating villagers and monsters appearing as of late, it was perhaps best to strike it out elsewhere. "I'll have to move the collection first..." she mumbled, frowning...

"Please ma'am, don't leave yet... We need your assistance desperately... Demons like the one you witnessed, they are attacking all over Galivan. I have formed a small group, we are located in Kilwood village. Please, help us, let me help your world light it's darkest hour."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next