Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saeko's Apartment

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Saeko's Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Saeko's Apartment

Post  Saeko Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Saeko wrote:Saeko hummed at the sight of his member, its surprising length and eager shape stiff as metal as she teased it between her crease. She could see how anxious he was, and that made her even more hot, his 'sword' working at her 'grindstone' as she rubbed him with her clothed clit; her thong teasingly rising and falling as she grinds against him. Her garter belt which held her lacy thigh highs jingled. She wanted him to run his spear through her, to penetrate her so deep that the Empress and High General could hear her cries from atop their mountain!

She could feel her juices truly beginning to flow by the sheer handiness he had with her bra, using his one hand to unclasp it, and his teeth to pull it down, revealing his prize for his efforts!:

Saeko's Apartment - Page 2 Topls_by_kikoaihara-dbnzf0c

Free of their support, her massive tits bounced and jiggled; exposed. She flushed red, her right fingers raised to her lips, strands of purple hair poking at the corner of her mouth as she watched him. "I want you inside me..." She gasped. "I want to swallow you up, you beg for release..." She added in cool whisper, tugging her panties down her thighs slightly, giving him a peak at her pussy, rolling its slick wet sliver against his hot flaming rod. "Quench your blade~" She giggled in naughty manner.

He could feel her eagerness in return as the slick trail of fluid on his member was hot and showed her excitement even through her underwear. When she told him what she wanted, he grinned. "Well then, I am your prisoner till you release me." He leaned onto her a little, his eyes dark with desire, and he said the next words huskily. "But, I shall rattle the bars of my cage till they shake to their foundations".  and when she gave him that breif moment to quench his blade as she said, he angled his uips upward, and slowly eased forward. His bell-end slid in without too much resistance, so worked up were they both, and the tight warm friction of her embrace made him shudder as he continued inward at a slow and deliberate pace. Almost, he almost went right ahead and slammed it all in at once like a complete ametur, but he had more self control than most.

He hummed and rumbled his appreciation of this, and before long he was hilt deep, and there he remained for a moment as he got used to it, before he started slowly pumping into Saeko, a slow grind to begin their 'dance'.

"Aaah..." Saeko huskily gasped, her lidded eyes fluttered at the mix of pain and euphoria as the bell shaped tip poked its way through. Her panties yanked down enough for the stiff, rough member to squeeze through her wet, humid walls. She had her arms around his neck, her fingers laced tight; her pussy tight and wet as he slowly, deliberately slipped his way through! "Ahhh, haa...." she breathed, her mind melting as his cock slithered and eased its way inside, her thighs clenching his sides with increased pressure, pulling him in deeper! "Ahaaaaah!" She cried, closing her eyes, her face flushed pink, her mouth agape from her constant hissing of pleasure and pain.

It... feels so... large... she thought, breathing heavily, gulping dry air. Her skin was becoming warmer thanks to the close proximity with Yu, and of his efforts. Her buttocks began to squish against the wall where her living room closet was; the sliding door had been left open since she last left. She could feel and hear its hollow space each time Yu 'pumped' into her, and made her shoulders, ass and upper back smack the wall. She didn't care, she needed more. She giggled in a high pitched shuttering manner, quivering from the feeling of his thick length penetrating deeper. She eyed him with lust filled eyes, licking her lower lip salaciously. "C'mon... rattle... those... bars!" she gasped, sharply inhaling between each word!

Her pussy's juices coated his throbbing cock like oil, lubing the portion of his man-stick that swelled her flesh around it; clenching her thighs around the stiff appendage made her womanly walls tighter, the squishy interior forced his member to drag, and made Saeko sharply inhale and grip poor Yu tighter!
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:00 pm

Saeko wrote:"Aaah..." Saeko huskily gasped, her lidded eyes fluttered at the mix of pain and euphoria as the bell shaped tip poked its way through. Her panties yanked down enough for the stiff, rough member to squeeze through her wet, humid walls. She had her arms around his neck, her fingers laced tight; her pussy tight and wet as he slowly, deliberately slipped his way through! "Ahhh, haa...." she breathed, her mind melting as his cock slithered and eased its way inside, her thighs clenching his sides with increased pressure, pulling him in deeper! "Ahaaaaah!" She cried, closing her eyes, her face flushed pink, her mouth agape from her constant hissing of pleasure and pain.

It... feels so... large... she thought, breathing heavily, gulping dry air. Her skin was becoming warmer thanks to the close proximity with Yu, and of his efforts. Her buttocks began to squish against the  wall where her living room closet was; the sliding door had been left open since she last left. She could feel and hear its hollow space each time Yu 'pumped' into her, and made her shoulders, ass and upper back smack the wall. She didn't care, she needed more. She giggled in a high pitched shuttering manner, quivering from the feeling of his thick length penetrating deeper. She eyed him with lust filled eyes, licking her lower lip salaciously. "C'mon... rattle... those... bars!" she gasped, sharply inhaling between each word!

Her pussy's juices coated his throbbing cock like oil, lubing the portion of his man-stick that swelled her flesh around it; clenching her thighs around the stiff appendage made her womanly walls tighter, the squishy interior forced his member to drag, and made Saeko sharply inhale and grip poor Yu tighter!

Yu obeyed with a throaty grunt, and within moments built himself up to a jackhammer pace, slamming their thrusting hips well into the wall. "Are we.... Rattling along.... now?" he said cheekily with a smirk, one that quickly melted into a face of pleasure and concentration as he felt her tighten on him in every way imaginable, and he loved it. Soon though, he decided to move Saeko to the futon, and surprisingly, he did not miss a beat of his thrusting even as he moved her, or laid her down on the blankets and sheets.

Yu angled himself even deeper from a lower angle to scrape at Saeko's top walls, and in doing so he also managed to suckle a nipple as he was lower than Saeko on the bed now, a situation he would relish. Oblivious to him in his current predicament, Saeko's body began to "spark". the golden streaks danced on her arms and legs in breif increments, and not yet obvious to Saeko, but soon, the tiny bolts would be visible.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:34 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Yu obeyed with a throaty grunt, and within moments built himself up to a jackhammer pace, slamming their thrusting hips well into the wall. "Are we.... Rattling along.... now?" he said cheekily with a smirk, one that quickly melted into a face of pleasure and concentration as he felt her tighten on him in every way imaginable, and he loved it. Soon though, he decided to move Saeko to the futon, and surprisingly, he did not miss a beat of his thrusting even as he moved her, or laid her down on the blankets and sheets.

Yu angled himself even deeper from a lower angle to scrape at Saeko's top walls, and in doing so he also managed to suckle a nipple as he was lower than Saeko on the bed now, a situation he would relish. Oblivious to him in his current predicament, Saeko's body began to "spark". the golden streaks danced on her arms and legs in breif increments, and not yet obvious to Saeko, but soon, the tiny bolts would be visible.

"Ha!-Ah-ah-ah-ah-!" she panted, feeling him increase his pace, her back banging the wall hard, causing things hanging off her walls like picture frames to fall and hit the ground. She didn't care, it was meaningless junk to her right now, and she smiled as he replied cheekily to her remark, she wanted to say something witty back, but had no chance as he scooped her from the wall and carried her into the bedroom with such amazing skill!

She felt her back upon her futon's sheets, his thick member still pumping against her while he moved her; but at this angle:

"HAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah <3!" She screeched, her fingers gripping the bed at her sides, her eyelids fluttering and blue eyes rolled back; her face a picture of pure euphoria as his massive length rubbed at her sensitive g-spot! She moaned, her spread thighs twitching, her thong pulled down mid thigh now, her nylons tearing as they rubbed at his side's flesh vigorously. She felt his tongue around her one of her breast's nipples, which made her blush and cry out with pleasure as another sensitive area was becoming suckled and teased by a playful tongue.

She felt bliss, taking a hold of her like an electric charge! It was like how she felt when she killed, when she held an enemy's life in her hands and snuffed it out in one swift execution! She felt so wet, so warm, so... powerful! "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! <3" she orgasmed once, unable to hold it back, but just as quickly her 'reserves' were filling back up, and ecstasy was only just beginning to flow through her sizzling hot and sexy body!
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:24 am

Saeko wrote:"Ha!-Ah-ah-ah-ah-!" she panted, feeling him increase his pace, her back banging the wall hard, causing things hanging off her walls like picture frames to fall and hit the ground. She didn't care, it was meaningless junk to her right now, and she smiled as he replied cheekily to her remark, she wanted to say something witty back, but had no chance as he scooped her from the wall and carried her into the bedroom with such amazing skill!

She felt her back upon her futon's sheets, his thick member still pumping against her while he moved her; but at this angle:

"HAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah <3!" She screeched, her fingers gripping the bed at her sides, her eyelids fluttering and blue eyes rolled back; her face a picture of pure euphoria as his massive length rubbed at her sensitive g-spot! She moaned, her spread thighs twitching, her thong pulled down mid thigh now, her nylons tearing as they rubbed at his side's flesh vigorously. She felt his tongue around her one of her breast's nipples, which made her blush and cry out with pleasure as another sensitive area was becoming suckled and teased by a playful tongue.

She felt bliss, taking a hold of her like an electric charge! It was like how she felt when she killed, when she held an enemy's life in her hands and snuffed it out in one swift execution! She felt so wet, so warm, so... powerful! "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! <3" she orgasmed once, unable to hold it back, but just as quickly her 'reserves' were filling back up, and ecstasy was only just beginning to flow through her sizzling hot and sexy body!

As Saeko had her release, Yu kept thrusting vigorously, and didn't slow down all too much except to let her ride the wave, but as she rebuilt to a second climax, Yu neared his peak, and his own body began to tense up in the tell tail sighns. His bouth released her left nipple with a sharp breath. "Saeko.... I'm gonna.... Gionna...." he muttered, before going rock solid and started pulling back out. They did after all forget to put on the rubber she had asked him to bring in all their heat.

"Sssssfffffffuck!" he said as he pulled back before he started spurting like a firehose....
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:16 am

Saeko gasped, cumming herself silly again and again, even while Yu spurted and sprayed his load. He had a better memory than her it seemed, having completely forgot the trivial rubber after their heated and passionate entertainment. "Hah... ha...fu... fu... fu....." she panted, her body still feeling charged and sparking with light. Thighs still spread, her exposed breasts bobbing and jiggled with her shuttering breaths. Her athletic body glistened in sweat, her flesh seemingly glowing which added the detail and definition to her body. "Woo, that... that was something." she gasped, gulping dryly; minding not the warm and sticky fluid spread across her left leg at the moment. "I should do this... more often." she chuckled. She had to take a moment to rest, her body feeling incredibly invigorated, yet, not. I need to catch my breath... phew... She thought.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:27 am

Yu was panting equally as hard, bis body alight with a thin sheen of sweat , and as he pulled back and stood up slightly, his eyes met Saeko's and he smiled at her commentary. He didn't seem to notice the streaks of bright golden light dancing on her skin, or if he did, he didn't mind.

He rolled over to his left and collapsed next to Saeko, being careful not to crush or jar her leg in the proccess. He smiled again and simply said, "That was... electrifying." he smirked at the not so subtle hint that he in fact DID see it, and wasn't bothered by it.

"Huh, strange I wasn't shocked or even tingled by it when we were doing it... I wonder... I'm not proofed against being electrocuted. Then again, when that angel knight's lightning struck Saeko's tanto, I was holding onto her...." he thought to himself.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:02 am

Random Mobs wrote:Yu was panting equally as hard, bis body alight with a thin sheen of sweat , and as he pulled back and stood up slightly, his eyes met Saeko's and he smiled at her commentary. He didn't seem to notice the streaks of bright golden light dancing on her skin, or if he did, he didn't mind.

He rolled over to his left and collapsed next to Saeko, being careful not to crush or jar her leg in the proccess. He smiled again and simply said, "That was... electrifying." he smirked at the not so subtle hint that he in fact DID see it, and wasn't bothered by it.

"Huh, strange I wasn't shocked or even tingled by it when we were doing it... I wonder... I'm not proofed against being electrocuted. Then again, when that angel knight's lightning struck Saeko's tanto, I was holding onto her...." he thought to himself.

Saeko chuckled, slipping an arm around Yu's neck. "That is one way of putting it!" she chuckled, breathing again. As she turned to face him, she noticed a faint glow beginning to diminish from her vision. She only caught a quick glimpse of it, but she thought she saw sparks flowing from her fingertips. Her mind went back to the Archangel's blessing.

I wonder... what could this gift truly be? She thought for a moment, before she turned to Yu with a curious... salacious grin. She slipped her lacy thong completely past her nylon clad ankles with her knees, before rolling on top of Yu!

She bosom bounced and hung over his face, her hands pinning his arms, her knees against his thighs as she playfully rolled her ass cheeks against his fading boner. Her purple hair fell in curtains, her blue eyes sparking like they had inside the stomach. "Want me to tell you a secret, Yu?" she asked, lowering her torso so that her massive tits pressed against him, and their sight were lined up.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:24 am

Saeko wrote:Saeko chuckled, slipping an arm around Yu's neck. "That is one way of putting it!" she chuckled, breathing again. As she turned to face him, she noticed a faint glow beginning to diminish from her vision. She only caught a quick glimpse of it, but she thought she saw sparks flowing from her fingertips. Her mind went back to the Archangel's blessing.

I wonder... what could this gift truly be? She thought for a moment, before she turned to Yu with a curious... salacious grin. She slipped her lacy thong completely past her nylon clad ankles with her knees, before rolling on top of Yu!

She bosom bounced and hung over his face, her hands pinning his arms, her knees against his thighs as she playfully rolled her ass cheeks against his fading boner. Her purple hair fell in curtains, her blue eyes sparking like they had inside the stomach. "Want me to tell you a secret, Yu?" she asked, lowering her torso so that her massive tits pressed against him, and their sight were lined up.

Yu was surprised when Saeko suddenly mounted him, and tried to rub his sensitive cock back to live, meanwhile her ample chest slowly smushed into his face, and his nose made a beeline right to her cleavage with the aid of gravity.

Saeko's Apartment - Page 2 1472451395584_by_darkstormzero-db7oweu

Instantly he was reminded of the incident in Agana's stomach, although there were definitely differences. His own dark brown eyes opened as he awaited Saeko's punchline. "Hmm?" he mumbled against the soft tits blocking his airways.

Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:46 am

She smirked, but her face... subtly changed. On one hand it seemed like someone who was happy, but on the other hand her eyes seemed distant, and fanatical.

Saeko's Apartment - Page 2 Busujimasaeko_by_kikoaihara-dbngizv

"For five years, the only thing that could get me wet was the color and scent of blood. In those five years, I never once was devoured by any of my enemies; the monsters or targets I hunted. There was a Keropin Ninja, but I cut her head off with my blade long before she could get her mouth near my face..." she starts, her blue eyes wavering.
"I am somewhat sickened by this, but... I think I enjoyed being swallowed up by that dragon. I was in there longer than anyone else, was the first in fact... She was mortal looking before she ate me, she shrank me down to the size of a small doll and swallowed me down with her long frog like tongue. The feeling of those heated, mushy walls quiver around me as I was sliding down her tight... humid throat. It was odd, being in a large belly at first as the walls quivered around me. Then I grew, uncomfortably so, back to my original size and it got so tight... I could hardly move, hardly breathe..." she gasped, feeling juice flowing from her pussy again; all the while Yu was trapped under her breasts! Though more pleasantly so than her recount of which there is no doubt.

"Then... it was large again. I could breathe for the most part as she transformed. I could have done without the smell, the slime... but pressure... the power behind it all was... thrilling. It reminded me of when I used to kill for profit." She gasped again, grinding her hips against his pelvis, humping him while his cock was now caught between her cheeks!
"Till today, I thought I wouldn't be able to get any other release from this world, but... here I am, ready for a round two on top of some dude who snogged my ass!" She giggled, flirtatiously/unhinged.

"You never truly feel alive till your inches away from death... I think you may have opened up something new for me, Yu..." she says, shaking her boobs against his face; the plush orbs squeezing either side of his jaws! She pushed them down, so he could breath and not pass out from his long duration beneath her.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:04 am

Saeko wrote:She smirked, but her face... subtly changed. On one hand it seemed like someone who was happy, but on the other hand her eyes seemed distant, and fanatical.

Saeko's Apartment - Page 2 Busujimasaeko_by_kikoaihara-dbngizv

"For five years, the only thing that could get me wet was the color and scent of blood. In those five years, I never once was devoured by any of my enemies; the monsters or targets I hunted. There was a Keropin Ninja, but I cut her head off with my blade long before she could get her mouth near my face..." she starts, her blue eyes wavering.
"I am somewhat sickened by this, but... I think I enjoyed being swallowed up by that dragon. I was in there longer than anyone else, was the first in fact... She was mortal looking before she ate me, she shrank me down to the size of a small doll and swallowed me down with her long frog like tongue. The feeling of those heated, mushy walls quiver around me as I was sliding down her tight... humid throat. It was odd, being in a large belly at first as the walls quivered around me. Then I grew, uncomfortably so, back to my original size and it got so tight... I could hardly move, hardly breathe..." she gasped, feeling juice flowing from her pussy again; all the while Yu was trapped under her breasts! Though more pleasantly so than her recount of which there is no doubt.

"Then... it was large again. I could breathe for the most part as she transformed. I could have done without the smell, the slime... but pressure... the power behind it all was... thrilling. It reminded me of when I used to kill for profit." She gasped again, grinding her hips against his pelvis, humping him while his cock was now caught between her cheeks!
"Till today, I thought I wouldn't be able to get any other release from this world, but... here I am, ready for a round two on top of some dude who snogged my ass!" She giggled, flirtatiously/unhinged.

"You never truly feel alive till your inches away from death... I think you may have opened up something new for me, Yu..." she says, shaking her boobs against his face; the plush orbs squeezing either side of his jaws! She pushed them down, so he could breath and not pass out from his long duration beneath her.

Yuroi's eyes stared into Saeko's clear blue ones. And while he felt he should be afraid, he wasn't. H was concerned more for her than he was for himself, as she spoke of a developing fetish. She liked being embraced, being held tight. "Huh... perhaps she'd enjoy it in the hotsprings." he thought. Then she mentioned her murder for hire escapades, and that seemed to bring desire back into her voice, as she got hotter and wetter as she mentioned it. He wasn't sure she was deriding him, or loving him as she mentioned their... unique meeting experience. When she allowed him to breathe in between her clevage, he took a breath, and was a little perplexed.

Instead of directly answering her immediately, his tongue licked her breastbone with a single long flick and said "Well... you do taste nice" he smirked. Then his smile turned sadder. "I think you like being embraced, and held more than simply being swallowed down by a monster... Not to mention you have a dominant personality, so I wonder if you'd get the same thrill from swallowing down someone else if that opportunity ever came up."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:18 am

Saeko raised a brow at his suggestion, her smile increasing as he licked her teasingly. "Hmm... I wonder if you're on about something..." she says with a curious tone, suddenly turning around, adjusting her place so that her ass and the underside of her pussy was near his face, while her face was... in line with his rod. "I could swallow you up," she says, squishing her breasts around his manhood. She gently rubbed his shrinking cock, as she would not allow it rest till she was fully sated and experimented with this. She partially didn't feel like herself in this instance, as she always pictured this kinda thing more in line with her deceased sister, Yuuko.

While stroking his rod, her butt wiggled in his face. "How about you... resume where you left off in the belly of the beast, Yu?" She asked, turning to face him over her shoulder with a dark yet salacious grin.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:32 am

Saeko wrote:Saeko raised a brow at his suggestion, her smile increasing as he licked her teasingly. "Hmm... I wonder if you're on about something..." she says with a curious tone, suddenly turning around, adjusting her place so that her ass and the underside of her pussy was near his face, while her face was... in line with his rod. "I could swallow you up," she says, squishing her breasts around his manhood. She gently rubbed his shrinking cock, as she would not allow it rest till she was fully sated and experimented with this. She partially didn't feel like herself in this instance, as she always pictured this kinda thing more in line with her deceased sister, Yuuko.

While stroking his rod, her butt wiggled in his face. "How about you... resume where you left off in the belly of the beast, Yu?" She asked, turning to face him over her shoulder with a dark yet salacious grin.

Yuroi could not help but smirk at Saeko's reaction, and the sudden change in position. And when she made her intention clear, he grasped the round swells of her buttoks, lifted his head off the blankets of the futon a few inches, but instead of 'snogging' her butt as she liked to call it, he took a long slow taste of something much sweeter. Suddenly grateful he didn't cum inside her earlier, let he would be felching his own load right about now. A thought he immediately cast aside, as what h was doing stirred him back to live, powered onward by Saeko's own attentions with her mammaries rubbing saucily along his sensitive male parts.

His tongue lapped heavily at her ever wettening honeypot, and he kissed her nether lips, opening their petals like a blooming flower, and he enjoyed it.

Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:48 pm

Random Mobs wrote:
Saeko wrote:Saeko raised a brow at his suggestion, her smile increasing as he licked her teasingly. "Hmm... I wonder if you're on about something..." she says with a curious tone, suddenly turning around, adjusting her place so that her ass and the underside of her pussy was near his face, while her face was... in line with his rod. "I could swallow you up," she says, squishing her breasts around his manhood. She gently rubbed his shrinking cock, as she would not allow it rest till she was fully sated and experimented with this. She partially didn't feel like herself in this instance, as she always pictured this kinda thing more in line with her deceased sister, Yuuko.

Yuroi could not help but smirk at Saeko's reaction, and the sudden change in position. And when she made her intention clear, he grasped the round swells of her buttoks, lifted his head off the blankets of the futon a few inches, but instead of 'snogging' her butt as she liked to call it, he took a long slow taste of something much sweeter. Suddenly grateful he didn't cum inside her earlier, let he would be felching his own load right about now. A thought he immediately cast aside, as what h was doing stirred him back to live, powered onward by Saeko's own attentions with her mammaries rubbing saucily along his sensitive male parts.

His tongue lapped heavily at her ever wettening honeypot, and he kissed her nether lips, opening their petals like a blooming flower, and he enjoyed it.

"Aha...Ah... HA!" she moaned with delight, squeezing her thighs tightly around Yuroi's head, cumming from his snogging and licking. Unable to keep herself from experimenting, she slid her lips around the bell end of his member, suckling the engorged, tired member, uncaring of what had happened prior! "Hmmp...mmmp.... hmmm...." She moaned, feeling the creamy juices slip down her throat as she swallowed. She squeezed his member between the folds of her gigantic tits all the while, massaging them as she squeezed what little remained of his 'spirit', aka semen before she removed her lips and swallowed with an audible gulp, her neck bulging slightly as she swallowed it! "Hah..." She gasped, licking her plush lips suggestively as her eyes glazed over with lust, her body sparking with a purplish glow she wasn't aware of, but her energy was waning now...
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:24 pm

Yoroi gasped out loud into Saeko's puffy netherlips as he came, dragging his tongue along her slit as she gushed into his mouth too. soon both collapsed, Saeko atop him like an extra blanket as the strange illumination faded from the darkened room.

He reached around the woman's shapely left thigh to wipe some of her juices from his face, as her legs lined either side of his head, and with his tiredness now setting in, all he could see was the roof of the apartment, and Saeko's legs, nethers and butt, Yoroi closed his eyes, and was soon snoring.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:09 am

Saeko felt her energy wane quickly, almost sickeningly so, before like a dying spark simply died. She fell limp across the commoner in this odd position, falling quickly into a deep sleep. She didn't dream while she lay there, naked, on top of the man she had met within the confines of a Dragoness' stomach.

By early morning, her body felt something uncomfortable beneath her, and thus she stirred. She blinked with her long lashes, her vision blurry as she looked about, drooling from her deep slumber. What happened... last night? She wondered, for half a moment, sitting up and rubbing her chin when she felt his face between the folds of her bum!

Saeko's Apartment - Page 2 82d51248f266ee53662720540d6c4460247ed6f5_hq_by_kikoaihara-dbns2pd

She blinks to full awakeness, looking down at Yoroi beneath her naked bum and blushes deeply. Oh! So... that was a thing! Okay... She thought, deciding to stand up before she'd suffocate the poor chap! He was still breathing, and sleeping, by the time she did. She looked at herself, all sticky from their rather messy yet necessary love making. She became flustered, and immediately went for the shower. She smiled though, having had no decent release like ever. She washed up in the bath, brushing her teeth afterwards and grabbed another lacy bra and thong, slipping them on while she drying her head with a towel. She stared at the man laying naked upon the futon and smirked.

Saeko's Apartment - Page 2 171f918c5a0fb28e2426a368702c3a28edef1402_hq_by_kikoaihara-dbns6e9

"Ah, what would the family have thought of this? Heh, doesn't matter I suppose." she chuckled, heading into the next room.

After leaving him be, she went to go and clean up the dusty books and paperwork that fell when they were… enjoying themselves. As she started packing them away a familiar small purple leather bound book was sticking out from the rest. Saeko blinked in disbelief. “That’s… Yuuko’s diary…” She didn’t remember packing that up before leaving Busujima manor. Her sister had vanished at sea three months prior, and Saeko was only thirteen at the time but was already looking for a place to stay. She would’ve remembered packing this away, for Yuuko had stuck sewing needles under her fingernails the one time she had simply picked it up when Yuuko dropped it.

Saeko winces at the pain that had been decades past already, returning like a phantom as she stared at her fingernails which had turned crimson because of Yuuko’s paranoia. The torturous pain didn’t keep her from asking why though. Saeko, after many years of asking this question, finally decides to check for herself. “She can’t harm me if she’s dead… lets see…” she says flipping open the pages. At first glance, it seemed to be your run of the mill diary. Quarrels with father and herself, holiday events, talking about cute boys she was courting…. lots of boys…. She then found a peculiar entry that made her eyes widen.

Martii 17th, 2652

It isn’t real. The glorified toothpick our father spouts on about being the legendary blade of Raijin Busujima, ‘The Thunder Beast’ is a fake! With no male heirs after… Sota’s ‘crib accident’, I’m the next to lead the Busujima Clan as its Matriarch! But there is a problem. As we stand, the Busujima name is as much of a lie as the blade we praise! That thing isn’t made of voidglass! My father cannot wield the thunder like the mighty Raijin and his forebears. The length, the shape, the design is not even similar! I plan to change things when I’m in power, but I will need the thunder in order to stake my claim!

I’ve poured over hundreds of our family texts. It was only 370 years ago that the blade became lost when the true ancestral home in Ryunoshi was burned down. However, there were reports of it being carried by Hiyori Busujima in the famous battle for Beijio. Unfortunately, Hiyori vanished from the battle without a trace! Some say they saw a woman fitting her description heading into the Amaine with the blade still clutched in her hand, bleeding to death before a wurm grabbed her and gobbled her up! Ugh… I have no one else I can trust, aside myself in this matter… I have no choice.  I will have to set sail for the ruins of our once proud manor, and see if it lies there… if not, I’ll burn every shrub, tree and leaf in the Amaine to find the Busujima Longblade: Doujigiri!

Saeko was shocked. Her sister wasn’t an idiot, as cruel and vindictive as she was. And it was dated the month she vanished, three days before she did! It made sense, given how badly she wanted to seek the blade in spite of the forecasts prediction of ocean cyclones. Reports had her arriving and then leaving Ryunoshi before she vanished for good. It was possible she found the blade… but if she did, she had to wonder why she wouldn’t make a scene about it. Yuuko had… a knack for that.

Unless… she didn’t find it. She didn’t find Doujigiri and was determined to sail through bad waters to make it back to the continent. She thought, looking at a sketch her sister made concerning the true Busujima family blade.

Saeko's Apartment - Page 2 Fgo_cr368_bo_by_kikoaihara-dbymqui

With a legendary weapon like that at her side, Saeko could use it to make a point to the nobility that the Busujima’s were once Beijio’s Thunder, and it's because of such the capital cannot seize its endless chaotic battles. Raijin and Hiyori conjured a thunderstorm that wiped out entire clans from invading the Empire. They would need her, to reinstate the Busujima house if they wanted the chaos to finally seize once more. It made sense. Their house had suffered since the 2280’s, and it was because the true sword…

She closed the diary. “...lies with Hiyori’s corpse.” she says with dread. She glances up at her wall, where a map of Galiavan was displayed. She looked at the mass of the Amaine; the largest forest and jungle in all of Galiavan, even the mighty Minktail was smaller, but only by a few hundred meters. “I’ll have to gather intelligence… and I’ll need my father’s sword.” she says standing up, closing her eyes. “...and some muscle.”

She went to change, grabbing another uniform top and a black side slit skirt before leaving.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:56 am

Finn, after meeting an elderly woman who knew of Saeko, and after explaining he was in the process of returning her sword, directed him to the residence of the female samurai. He approached the door, her katana on his hip, and knocked on the wooden post beside the sliding door. "Ms. Busujima... are you home?" he asked through the door, knocking again. I really hope this place is legit. Last one was a black market dealer... He sighed, knocking again. "Its Finn. You have me amulet? I have your sword. As for how I got here, your wonderful neighbours directed me..." he continues, looking out to the street, leaning against the door's frame. Still no answer. He droops his shoulders, rolling his neck as he stood there in front of her home, with fearful eyes upon him from the street. It was odd to see such a district. Even Cretu's slums were not so... slummy. Perhaps the Empire needs some renovating after the last five hundred centuries of remaining stagnant. He thought piously.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:46 pm

Finn Lachdanan wrote:Finn, after meeting an elderly woman who knew of Saeko, and after explaining he was in the process of returning her sword, directed him to the residence of the female samurai. He approached the door, her katana on his hip, and knocked on the wooden post beside the sliding door. "Ms. Busujima... are you home?" he asked through the door, knocking again. I really hope this place is legit. Last one was a black market dealer... He sighed, knocking again. "Its Finn. You have me amulet? I have your sword. As for how I got here, your wonderful neighbours directed me..." he continues, looking out to the street, leaning against the door's frame. Still no answer. He droops his shoulders, rolling his neck as he stood there in front of her home, with fearful eyes upon him from the street. It was odd to see such a district. Even Cretu's slums were not so... slummy. Perhaps the Empire needs some renovating after the last five hundred centuries of remaining stagnant. He thought piously.

Saeko was slipping her sailor fuku top over her jiggling, bursting breasts when she became aware of the concurrent rapping of the door frame, and of Finn's voice. She raised a brow, concerned how he was able to find her... when she remembered him saying something to that 'angel' about being a skilled tracker. Saves me the trouble at least in tracking him down for my blade... wait! Her eyelids rose with alarm, as it became clear that fate, providence or just sheer luck has brought Finn to her stoop now! She was slipping the skirt around her waist, tying the one end when she slid the door open with her right elbow, before using her right leg to slide it into the wall. He was facing the street, looking irritated if not a little concerned. She stood there, silently for a moment, unsure what to say before her eyes caught her father's sword. To think... that thing was a fake all along. Still, it is a capable blade and according to Mr. Tenik was designed to be a holy blade to push back evil. Blessed Mythril and Silver plating, it should prove useful in the Amaine. She mentally commentated, before looking up into Finn's eyes.

"Morning. You look a bit drained. Not much sleep?" she says, cooly, without hinting her possible intentions yet. She noticed he had a slightly haggard look, some rings under his eyes... double punctures on his neck and part of his exposed shoulder, though faint. She raised a brow, folding her arms under her breasts, taking up the doorway. "You look like you could eat. Allow me to collect a few things, I'll take you out for breakfast. We can exchange our items after we eat. Besides, I have much to talk about..." she says, removing herself from the doorway, her skirt lifting and falling- exposing her cheek briefly before she re-entered her living room quarters. "Try to remain quiet. I have a guest in the other room." she continued, slipping her sister's journal into the hidden pocket of her fuku's top before she grabbed her nylons and garters from a disorganized shelf.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:23 am

Saeko wrote:
Finn Lachdanan wrote:Finn, after meeting an elderly woman who knew of Saeko, and after explaining he was in the process of returning her sword, directed him to the residence of the female samurai. He approached the door, her katana on his hip, and knocked on the wooden post beside the sliding door. "Ms. Busujima... are you home?" he asked through the door, knocking again. I really hope this place is legit. Last one was a black market dealer... He sighed, knocking again. "Its Finn. You have me amulet? I have your sword. As for how I got here, your wonderful neighbours directed me..." he continues, looking out to the street, leaning against the door's frame. Still no answer. He droops his shoulders, rolling his neck as he stood there in front of her home, with fearful eyes upon him from the street. It was odd to see such a district. Even Cretu's slums were not so... slummy. Perhaps the Empire needs some renovating after the last five hundred centuries of remaining stagnant. He thought piously.

Saeko was slipping her sailor fuku top over her jiggling, bursting breasts when she became aware of the concurrent rapping of the door frame, and of Finn's voice. She raised a brow, concerned how he was able to find her... when she remembered him saying something to that 'angel' about being a skilled tracker. Saves me the trouble at least in tracking him down for my blade... wait! Her eyelids rose with alarm, as it became clear that fate, providence or just sheer luck has brought Finn to her stoop now! She was slipping the skirt around her waist, tying the one end when she slid the door open with her right elbow, before using her right leg to slide it into the wall. He was facing the street, looking irritated if not a little concerned. She stood there, silently for a moment, unsure what to say before her eyes caught her father's sword. To think... that thing was a fake all along. Still, it is a capable blade and according to Mr. Tenik was designed to be a holy blade to push back evil. Blessed Mythril and Silver plating, it should prove useful in the Amaine. She mentally commentated, before looking up into Finn's eyes.

"Morning. You look a bit drained. Not much sleep?" she says, cooly, without hinting her possible intentions yet. She noticed he had a slightly haggard look, some rings under his eyes... double punctures on his neck and part of his exposed shoulder, though faint. She raised a brow, folding her arms under her breasts, taking up the doorway. "You look like you could eat. Allow me to collect a few things, I'll take you out for breakfast. We can exchange our items after we eat. Besides, I have much to talk about..." she says, removing herself from the doorway, her skirt lifting and falling- exposing her cheek briefly before she re-entered her living room quarters. "Try to remain quiet. I have a guest in the other room." she continued, slipping her sister's journal into the hidden pocket of her fuku's top before she grabbed her nylons and garters from a disorganized shelf.

Finn was still facing the street before he felt her eyes upon him. He turned and stared at the dark blue orbs which darted from her sword on his hip, to his own. He was half expecting to see her with an irritated look, but she was rather composed for a woman who had been devoured by a dragon nearly a day ago. He blinked at her response, his hands on his hips and his eyes leaving hers as she brought up his physical appearance. "Oh? Sleep? Well, lets say I was exposed to some Beijionese hospitality for the evenin'... not that I remember too much of the evening to think of it..." he shrugged, looking down while he rubbed his shoulder. His right eyelid fluttered open, glancing at Saeko who made a sudden turn which gave him a view of her lovely rear once more. A school uniform?

He blinked his other eye open when she presented the invitation to dine with her, finding it rather peculiar that she would do such considering his actions the day prior! "Breakfast?" he asked, confused about to enter when he noticed the footwear which lined the doorway. He respectfully remained idle in the small changing area, folding his arms as he watched her grab her stockings. She brought up a guest of sorts, so he spoke softly in turn: "That's rather kind of you Miss Busujima, but with such a terrible introduction we had yesterday, me presence would have been... less accommodating this mornin'." he spoke plainly. "Not that I'd deny the honour." he added quickly.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:55 am

Finn Lachdanan wrote:

Finn was still facing the street before he felt her eyes upon him. He turned and stared at the dark blue orbs which darted from her sword on his hip, to his own. He was half expecting to see her with an irritated look, but she was rather composed for a woman who had been devoured by a dragon nearly a day ago. He blinked at her response, his hands on his hips and his eyes leaving hers as she brought up his physical appearance. "Oh? Sleep? Well, lets say I was exposed to some Beijionese hospitality for the evenin'... not that I remember too much of the evening to think of it..." he shrugged, looking down while he rubbed his shoulder. His right eyelid fluttered open, glancing at Saeko who made a sudden turn which gave him a view of her lovely rear once more. A school uniform?

He blinked his other eye open when she presented the invitation to dine with her, finding it rather peculiar that she would do such considering his actions the day prior! "Breakfast?" he asked, confused about to enter when he noticed the footwear which lined the doorway. He respectfully remained idle in the small changing area, folding his arms as he watched her grab her stockings. She brought up a guest of sorts, so he spoke softly in turn: "That's rather kind of you Miss Busujima, but with such a terrible introduction we had yesterday, me presence would have been... less accommodating this mornin'." he spoke plainly. "Not that I'd deny the honour." he added quickly.

"Ah... sounds legit." Saeko replied to his Beijionese hospitality remark, taking a seat and slipped the garters under her skirt, then began to slide her thigh high stockings one by one up her exposed, slender legs. She noticed he did not enter, likely due to his armored boots, but the fact he was courteous to the Beijionese standards, which was commendable. She closed her eyes, sighing as he brought up the day before. "To be honest, I'd like to say we were both unreasonable. Given the circumstances..." she grumbled, finishing clipping the garters to her purple thigh high stockings. She smoothed out her black mini-skirt as she stood, walking over to his direction before she stood face to face with the foreign red-haired young man. "Today we start on a new leaf. There is no reason for us to keep hostilities, given we will making our exchange in full." she continued, before kneeling down before him, grabbing her purple knee high combat boots.

She began slipping them on, crouched on one knee. "It was rather bad timing..."

Saeko's Apartment - Page 2 Saeko_by_kikoaihara-dbnjxtj

She tied the straps tight, and applied the knee protectors as she continued:

"With the dragon attack, my rival, my... humility... I was not in a very good mood..." she says, blushing, her right arm crossing her chest, holding her left fore arm as she sat there embarrassed.

Saeko's Apartment - Page 2 2966bee94bffd05ec15e58e0f11b07f4_d5g34vc_by_kikoaihara-dbnjxtq

"Either way," she quickly adds, closing her eyes and recomposing herself, standing up once more before turning towards him with a smile. "We can begin anew, so long as my father's sword hasn't been damaged while in your care." she slightly threatened, but her tone was light and teasing. She slipped elbow guards and gloves on, standing before him with her combat gear ready:

Saeko's Apartment - Page 2 Zgzs__11__by_kikoaihara-dbnjxsv

"Let us leave, an be silent for I do not want to wake my guest." she reiterated, walking past him with a cool air about her, taking to the street ahead of Finn.

Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Lachdanan Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:27 am

Saeko wrote:
"Ah... sounds legit." Saeko replied to his Beijionese hospitality remark, taking a seat and slipped the garters under her skirt, then began to slide her thigh high stockings one by one up her exposed, slender legs. She noticed he did not enter, likely due to his armored boots, but the fact he was courteous to the Beijionese standards, which was commendable. She closed her eyes, sighing as he brought up the day before. "To be honest, I'd like to say we were both unreasonable. Given the circumstances..." she grumbled, finishing clipping the garters to her purple thigh high stockings. She smoothed out her black mini-skirt as she stood, walking over to his direction before she stood face to face with the foreign red-haired young man. "Today we start on a new leaf. There is no reason for us to keep hostilities, given we will making our exchange in full." she continued, before kneeling down before him, grabbing her purple knee high combat boots.

She began slipping them on, crouched on one knee. "It was rather bad timing..."

Saeko's Apartment - Page 2 Saeko_by_kikoaihara-dbnjxtj

She tied the straps tight, and applied the knee protectors as she continued:

"With the dragon attack, my rival, my... humility... I was not in a very good mood..." she says, blushing, her right arm crossing her chest, holding her left fore arm as she sat there embarrassed.  

Saeko's Apartment - Page 2 2966bee94bffd05ec15e58e0f11b07f4_d5g34vc_by_kikoaihara-dbnjxtq

"Either way," she quickly adds, closing her eyes and recomposing herself, standing up once more before turning towards him with a smile. "We can begin anew, so long as my father's sword hasn't been damaged while in your care." she slightly threatened, but her tone was light and teasing. She slipped elbow guards and gloves on, standing before him with her combat gear ready:

Saeko's Apartment - Page 2 Zgzs__11__by_kikoaihara-dbnjxsv

"Let us leave, an be silent for I do not want to wake my guest." she reiterated, walking past him with a cool air about her, taking to the street ahead of Finn.

Finn watched with distrait as the woman slid her thigh highs up her sexy legs, admiring the view before the 'view' came to him. Staring now at the samurai's eyes. "A 'new leaf', eh?" he asks, watching her lower herself. He backed up, giving her room to slip on her boots, noticing their armoured construction, which reminded him of more modern Rolanian SWAT gear... "Hm?" he blinked, hearing her tone shift, glancing from her knees to her face. She was becoming increasingly agitated, nervous as she spoke of the highlights. "A rival? I doubt there is much of a competition against you, with your direct, terrifying manner at times." he admitted, somewhat as a mild jest, but her expression did not change. Humility... if it came to her modesty, she was rather confident strutting her stuff in public, but he knew what she meant. Her reputation and honour.

She stood up suddenly, her composure returned and further slipped on more modern means of protection to her elbows hand hands. Her smile was encouraging, but her teasing tone made him fluster as he felt he took rather great care of her blade! "Yeah, well, the same for me mother's amulet Ms. Busujima." he scoffed as she walked past him, turning to follow her as he quietly closes the door behind them.
Finn Lachdanan
Finn Lachdanan
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2