Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Area

4 posters

Go down

Common Area Empty Common Area

Post  Rufus Tenik Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:27 am

The Admantite Prison forbids its prisoners from being outside, but a recreational area was installed to keep its quarry mentally and physically busy as well as healthy. The interior 'sun lamps' give the prisoner's artificial sunlight, and a controlled temperature environment keeps both prisoners and security personnel comfortable. Even so, denied a sky to look upon is just one of the many punishments one receives while doing their time within the indestructible halls.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Common Area Empty Re: Common Area

Post  Lunch Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:08 am

The chains strapped around her wrists rattle and clank against metal grating. The ginger haired woman's eyes flutter open, her face half obscured by the shadow of the catwalk above her. She'd been here for perhaps a week since she was caught by the ADN. Transferred from the Silver Craft to Danton for a quick hearing before swiftly being labeled as a CKB Terrorist. She has been living her days in chains since.

She sighed, glancing around the room. Prisoner's didn't receive uniforms, but they were stripped of their weapons. She watched various creatures and mortals alike roam about, using their rec time wisely. She was looking for a breech in security. She had no love for this place, especially since she was no terrorist or affiliated with the Crimson Knight Brigade. I can't wait for another trial. I need to get out of this damn steel prison. Guards are heavily equipped though. Grr... She grumbled mentally, her pretty long lashes blinking with an expression of anger.
Lunch
Lunch
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:46 am

Rhugra walked the yard, having served a month or so already, he had no chains or muzzle to carry. It was just another day, another stroll for the monster who had been sent to the prison for property destruction and assault. As a mercenary of sorts, he knew his time here wouldn't be long. In fact, he's been here at least twice before for something similar.

He was doing his rounds when he spotted the new girl who arrived about a week ago. She sat on a bench beneath the catwalk that towered even above him. She was a pretty human, though there were rumors she had a temper and wasn't talkative. Her carrot orange hair was easy to spot from any angle, and he had seen her about for the past seven days.

As he approached, his foot steps rumbled, made her bounce in her seat, among other things that bounced. He turned to face her, noticing her attention was elsewhere. She was observing the guards and the prisoners alike...

"They'll catch you doing that if you stare, fresh blood." he says to the woman, looking down at her; looming over her with a greasy, malicious grin. "They don't like it when you stare at them for too long. These guards are not affiliated with your kind's soldiers. They'll rip you a new one." he continued, turning to face the other creatures roaming about.
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunch Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:18 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:Rhugra walked the yard, having served a month or so already, he had no chains or muzzle to carry. It was just another day, another stroll for the monster who had been sent to the prison for property destruction and assault. As a mercenary of sorts, he knew his time here wouldn't be long. In fact, he's been here at least twice before for something similar.

He was doing his rounds when he spotted the new girl who arrived about a week ago. She sat on a bench beneath the catwalk that towered even above him. She was a pretty human, though there were rumors she had a temper and wasn't talkative. Her carrot orange hair was easy to spot from any angle, and he had seen her about for the past seven days.

As he approached, his foot steps rumbled, made her bounce in her seat, among other things that bounced. He turned to face her, noticing her attention was elsewhere. She was observing the guards and the prisoners alike...

"They'll catch you doing that if you stare, fresh blood." he says to the woman, looking down at her; looming over her with a greasy, malicious grin. "They don't like it when you stare at them for too long. These guards are not affiliated with your kind's soldiers. They'll rip you a new one." he continued, turning to face the other creatures roaming about.

The woman had ignored the presence of the monstrous creature till he spoke up. She then slowly turned her hazel eyes upward, and stares at the being who was observing her. She wore a scowl, and didn't say anything for a moment or two, simply observing her 'fellow inmate'. Her chains rattled, as she shifted her thighs, crossing her left over her right. "I don't have a 'kind'. I have no soldiers. I'm a simple Minktail girl. Nothing more." she states, before returning to her task. "They won't be a problem. Not for long. I'll break free of this place." she says before adding: "Leave me alone."
Lunch
Lunch
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:49 am

Rhugra chuckled, shaking his head in denial. "No one who escapes this fortress lives to tell the tale. Not to mention, with hair like yours, you'd never get far. Them guards will bring you down before you even make a step toward them." He explains, before turning to face the guards above them. "They're not your standard ilk these lot. That armor they wear absorbs shocks, even if I stepped on one with full force, their armor will keep them alive long enough before one of his buddies come in with a rocket launcher or worse." he added, before looking back to her. "Minktail girl eh? I'm from Domescadia area as well.
Can't rightly tell you where it was I was born, but it doesn't matter I suppose.
"

He looms beside her, and his eyes become half lidded. "I'll be out of here soon. I've done most of my time, but I was told by a source I'll be getting out in a few days, regardless of my sentence or actions. When you're my size, being a Merc has its obvious advantage over human employees. The job is practically risk free in certain scenarios. I can hardly wait till I can get out, I've been dying to eat a certain Nekomimi who has been competing against me. Shes the one who got me rotting here for a month or so. Oh how she'll taste delicious..." he comments, and begins to drool, rubbing his stomach affectionately.

Common Area Scale_by_minamajikina77-dbow6hy

He then turned to her. "Carrot-Top from Minktail, I'm Rhugra Nileesh. Mercenary and someday, a great beast that will be both respected and feared." he introduced himself.
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunch Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:58 am

The woman slowly turned her gaze back to Rhugra as he made his statement of his post-release activities. She wordlessly stared at him with a rather worried expression before slipping her thighs side by side and shuffled away from the monster. "You seem confident of your claim for early release. I'm afraid I've not heard your name in the underworld. I don't understand why you'd open yourself up to me like this unless there is something you wanted from me. And, before you ask, no." she replied back.
Lunch
Lunch
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:10 am

Lunch wrote:The woman slowly turned her gaze back to Rhugra as he made his statement of his post-release activities. She wordlessly stared at him with a rather worried expression before slipping her thighs side by side and shuffled away from the monster. "You seem confident of your claim for early release. I'm afraid I've not heard your name in the underworld. I don't understand why you'd open yourself up to me like this unless there is something you wanted from me. And, before you ask, no." she replied back.

He chuckled at her worry. "I've been told it will be soon. Perhaps even tomorrow. Even here in a prison made of thick adamantite, my friends still reach me. Besides, I'm not in for crimes against the government or something like murder." he says before turning to her. "All I wanted to ask is if you'd like to leave with me. It tends to get lonely on the road, and no... I don't have any desire towards you. Not that it would be even possible." he jests, looking around. "I can smell your eagerness to leave this dump." he added.
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunch Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:
Lunch wrote:The woman slowly turned her gaze back to Rhugra as he made his statement of his post-release activities. She wordlessly stared at him with a rather worried expression before slipping her thighs side by side and shuffled away from the monster. "You seem confident of your claim for early release. I'm afraid I've not heard your name in the underworld. I don't understand why you'd open yourself up to me like this unless there is something you wanted from me. And, before you ask, no." she replied back.

He chuckled at her worry. "I've been told it will be soon. Perhaps even tomorrow. Even here in a prison made of thick adamantite, my friends still reach me. Besides, I'm not in for crimes against the government or something like murder." he says before turning to her. "All I wanted to ask is if you'd like to leave with me. It tends to get lonely on the road, and no... I don't have any desire towards you. Not that it would be even possible." he jests, looking around. "I can smell your eagerness to leave this dump." he added.

She raised a brow, looking up to the giant creature's face. "Perceptive in various aspects." she replied simply, her chains rattling as she adjusted her sitting position. "Not that I wouldn't want to, but why? Any reason you'd choose me over someone else here? And how pray tell do you plan to take me with you? I'm stuck here till a proper sentence is in order. I'm certain, even your 'friends' wouldn't want to extend their favor by releasing two dangerous inmates." she says quietly, eyeing guards from the corner of her hazel eyes.
Lunch
Lunch
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:32 pm

Lunch wrote:

She raised a brow, looking up to the giant creature's face. "Perceptive in various aspects." she replied simply, her chains rattling as she adjusted her sitting position. "Not that I wouldn't want to, but why? Any reason you'd choose me over someone else here? And how pray tell do you plan to take me with you? I'm stuck here till a proper sentence is in order. I'm certain, even your 'friends' wouldn't want to extend their favor by releasing two dangerous inmates." she says quietly, eyeing guards from the corner of her hazel eyes.

Rhugra leveled his half lidded gaze upon her. "Are you saying you don't want to leave then? Want me to choose someone else? I can. I figured I'd choose you since you look at least useful than some of these other slobs. I'd just need your name if you're willing to come along. I'll need to know soon. What you do once we're out, heh, thats up to you. You're not going to get those chains off any quicker by sitting around here. You might even get paid." he pressed his case, before sighing. "But... if you don't want to, that's your decision. You have exactly till I walk away till I figure you don't want to tag along." he says, stepping back and away. She had little time to decide, for he would move on without her if she didn't make up her mind now.
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunch Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:17 am

She watched him take a few steps back. She raised a brow and sighed. I suppose he has a point. Besides,
whats waiting for me at the end of this wait-time anyway? Traitors are shot, hung, beheaded... A similar fate regardless of its reality.
She thought, closing her eyes, slowly turning away again, facing forward. "Lunch. Just... call me Lunch. Now, how do you expect the guards to let me get dragged along with you? Best not stuff me up your ass. I'd take my chances here if thats the case." she says, cringing, closing her eyes as she said that. The thought of such a fate was... disturbing.
Lunch
Lunch
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:39 am

Lunch wrote:She watched him take a few steps back. She raised a brow and sighed. I suppose he has a point. Besides, whats waiting for me at the end of this wait-time anyway? Traitors are shot, hung, beheaded... A similar fate regardless of its reality. She thought, closing her eyes, slowly turning away again, facing forward. "Lunch. Just... call me Lunch. Now, how do you expect the guards to let me get dragged along with you? Best not stuff me up your ass. I'd take my chances here if thats the case." she says, cringing, closing her eyes as she said that. The thought of such a fate was... disturbing.

Rhugra smirked, turning to face her. "Lunch? Seriously?" He chuckled, eyeing her back. He licked his scaly lips slowly. He approached her, his belly hanging behind her, foreshadowing his reply. "Heh... funny that you should mention *smacks lips eagerly*...that." he replies, a low groan cutting the air.

Common Area Scale_by_minamajikina77-dbow6hy

He suddenly grabbed her with both his hands, his thumbs forcing her arms above her head as he raised her! "I WAS GETTING HUNGRY THINKING OF KIANA!" he exclaimed, his dripping maw agape as he stuffed the carrot haired woman deep into his toothy mouth! He clamped down around her stomach, his tongue wrapping around her toned belly, and could feel her hands against the back of his throat, and her breasts squishing and sticking to the roof of his ribbed maw like sliced bananas in peanut butter! So creamy, silky smooth and warm~ He hummed, enjoying this, suckling her and using his large hands to grip and push her deeper in by her thighs!
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunch Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:02 am

Lunch, surprisingly, didn't feel the ill intent till it was too late and her arms were being forced up by claw like nails. "What?!" She exclaimed, pedaling her legs as she was being lifted up! There's no way, no way he could think about eating me in front of all these guards! Wait-why are'nt they- her mind is put on hold when she is instead, screaming. Her wide, hazel eyes catch her combat boots kicking, guards simply standing around, other inmates turning to see what was the commotion about. "NO--!" before her scream could hang, the roof smacked her face, and her large bosom squished against the ribbed roofing, feeling his tongue roll against her back, and her arms and hands pressing against the back of his throat!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" She shrieked, her cries muffled outside, her thick thighs and long legs kicked and scissored rapidly, even despite his hands holding them off rather well. I can't believe he's eating me right in front of them! Will they do nothing to stop this?! She thought, breathing heavily, her cheek against the slick roofing. "Help! Someone!!" she cried, though her voice did not pierce the jaws.

"Mmmmph! Mrrrmph?! Mmmmph!! MMMMMMMMPPPHHH!!"

Her desperate cries going unheard, saliva rolling down her flesh, struggling against Rhugra's attempts to eat her, imagining him tearing her apart!
Lunch
Lunch
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:31 pm

Lunch wrote:Lunch, surprisingly, didn't feel the ill intent till it was too late and her arms were being forced up by claw like nails. "What?!" She exclaimed, pedaling her legs as she was being lifted up! There's no way, no way he could think about eating me in front of all these guards! Wait-why are'nt they- her mind is put on hold when she is instead, screaming. Her wide, hazel eyes catch her combat boots kicking, guards simply standing around, other inmates turning to see what was the commotion about. "NO--!" before her scream could hang, the roof smacked her face, and her large bosom squished against the ribbed roofing, feeling his tongue roll against her back, and her arms and hands pressing against the back of his throat!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" She shrieked, her cries muffled outside, her thick thighs and long legs kicked and scissored rapidly, even despite his hands holding them off rather well. I can't believe he's eating me right in front of them! Will they do nothing to stop this?! She thought, breathing heavily, her cheek against the slick roofing. "Help! Someone!!" she cried, though her voice did not pierce the jaws.

Her desperate cries going unheard, saliva rolling down her flesh, struggling against Rhugra's attempts to eat her, imagining him tearing her apart!

Rhugra, noting that no one would step up to help and could only watch- some egging him on, others sickened, others just having been here so long and knowing how things went here that they just didn't care.

*GULP*

He swallowed the woman's head and shoulders, her breasts gliding across the ribbed roofing of his upper inside jaw, dragging and undoing one of her shirt's clasps before filling the back of his throat in an arc. She wiggled and cried relentlessly, but he had her. His tongue glided from around her waist to folding under her plush bum, sticky saliva washing over the taut fabric before his tongue's tip wrapped between her thighs and slapped her crotch with a greedy SMACK! He loved this part of women as much as the breast meat, as he now began to drag his tongue over the crease of her rose, using the grip hold to simultaneously tease her pussy while pushing her down his throat! He held her ankles; her legs spread out at either side of hist toothy, sweaty jaws. He gulped down her juices, her sweat, tears and fear. His tummy rumbled for her flesh, and it would soon have it!
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunch Thu May 31, 2018 3:49 am

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:
Lunch wrote:Lunch, surprisingly, didn't feel the ill intent till it was too late and her arms were being forced up by claw like nails. "What?!" She exclaimed, pedaling her legs as she was being lifted up! There's no way, no way he could think about eating me in front of all these guards! Wait-why are'nt they- her mind is put on hold when she is instead, screaming. Her wide, hazel eyes catch her combat boots kicking, guards simply standing around, other inmates turning to see what was the commotion about. "NO--!" before her scream could hang, the roof smacked her face, and her large bosom squished against the ribbed roofing, feeling his tongue roll against her back, and her arms and hands pressing against the back of his throat!

Rhugra, noting that no one would step up to help and could only watch- some egging him on, others sickened, others just having been here so long and knowing how things went here that they just didn't care.

*GULP*

He swallowed the woman's head and shoulders, her breasts gliding across the ribbed roofing of his upper inside jaw, dragging and undoing one of her shirt's clasps before filling the back of his throat in an arc. She wiggled and cried relentlessly, but he had her. His tongue glided from around her waist to folding under her plush bum, sticky saliva washing over the taut fabric before his tongue's tip wrapped between her thighs and slapped her crotch with a greedy SMACK! He loved this part of women as much as the breast meat, as he now began to drag his tongue over the crease of her rose, using the grip hold to simultaneously tease her pussy while pushing her down his throat! He held her ankles; her legs spread out at either side of hist toothy, sweaty jaws. He gulped down her juices, her sweat, tears and fear. His tummy rumbled for her flesh, and it would soon have it!

Lunch continued to showcase extreme displeasure in her current predicament! Kicking her legs violently, she feels the frog like creature's tongue slip across her tone stomach, and then curl across the width of her ass cheeks, the tongue nuzzling up and between her thighs with a lecherous smack! Flustered, the woman gasped, before gagging now that her head was hanging over the abyssal entrance to her doom! Her hair hung above her, saliva ran up her face, into her nose and eyes, making her feel even more disgusted! "N-no! Not th-there!" Lunch gasped, her exhale a dying orgasm as she attempted to clench her thighs tightly, but was unable to fight his jaws while his tongue teased her clothed crease, feeling like she was going to climax if this beast kept it up! Each press and tease forced her just a bit more down his wide throat, her feet pedaled for something to cling on to, but there was nothing for her to latch on to with her thighs apart as they were, the build up of tension was beginning to drain her of her power, and her attempts began to quickly weaken as the need to release her flower's womanly fluids made her moan, albeit muffled, in a very erotic manner.
Lunch
Lunch
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:46 pm

Lunch wrote:
Rhugra Nileesh wrote:

*GULP*

Lunch continued to showcase extreme displeasure in her current predicament! Kicking her legs violently, she feels the frog like creature's tongue slip across her tone stomach, and then curl across the width of her ass cheeks, the tongue nuzzling up and between her thighs with a lecherous smack! Flustered, the woman gasped, before gagging now that her head was hanging over the abyssal entrance to her doom! Her hair hung above her, saliva ran up her face, into her nose and eyes, making her feel even more disgusted! "N-no! Not th-there!" Lunch gasped, her exhale a dying orgasm as she attempted to clench her thighs tightly, but was unable to fight his jaws while his tongue teased her clothed crease, feeling like she was going to climax if this beast kept it up! Each press and tease forced her just a bit more down his wide throat, her feet pedaled for something to cling on to, but there was nothing for her to latch on to with her thighs apart as they were, the build up of tension was beginning to drain her of her power, and her attempts began to quickly weaken as the need to release her flower's womanly fluids made her moan, albeit muffled, in a very erotic manner.

((Happy Vore-Day!)) Very Happy

The froglike creature smirked, and prodded his tongue against her flower with a bit more pressure, forcing her pelvis to slip deeper into his throat. He blinked, and a muffled GULP emanated from his throat, and Lunch's pedaling legs were being sucked through the sides of his tightly closed jaws! His throat bulged greatly with Lunch's balled up form, her calves slipping between dull teeth followed by her ankles and for a moment, her left foot jutted from his closed lips, her sneaker twitching and flapping with her left foot's erratic and frenzied movements. He glared over at the other prisoners with his closed mouth smile, and suckled deeply. Slowly, the foot's movements began to seize, and the bare foot began to slip out from the caught shoe! With a powerful swallow, the slender, creamy foot appeared as the single shoe fell from his saliva covered jaws! It clapped against his belly, where the other would likely meet its acidic demise; the leather and cloth sneaker then slid upon the concrete floor...

His neck was swollen and squirming with life, and Rhugra felt the need to relish the moment just for a moment or two longer... his throat was lined with taste buds, so it allowed him to taste his lovely and aptly named 'Lunch' bulging out of his neck. Mmmmm.... creamy, warm, soft... and sweet. He thought, his lower maw dripping with saliva, his stomach gurgling for her flesh! His half lidded eyes were lost in a look of ecstasy. He loved how she squirmed inside his neck....
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunch Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:57 pm

Rhugra Nileesh wrote:
Lunch wrote:
Rhugra Nileesh wrote:

*GULP*

((Happy Vore-Day!)) Very Happy

The froglike creature smirked, and prodded his tongue against her flower with a bit more pressure, forcing her pelvis to slip deeper into his throat. He blinked, and a muffled GULP emanated from his throat, and Lunch's pedaling legs were being sucked through the sides of his tightly closed jaws! His throat bulged greatly with Lunch's balled up form, her calves slipping between dull teeth followed by her ankles and for a moment, her left foot jutted from his closed lips, her sneaker twitching and flapping with her left foot's erratic and frenzied movements. He glared over at the other prisoners with his closed mouth smile, and suckled deeply. Slowly, the foot's movements began to seize, and the bare foot began to slip out from the caught shoe! With a powerful swallow, the slender, creamy foot appeared as the single shoe fell from his saliva covered jaws! It clapped against his belly, where the other would likely meet its acidic demise; the leather and cloth sneaker then slid upon the concrete floor...

His neck was swollen and squirming with life, and Rhugra felt the need to relish the moment just for a moment or two longer... his throat was lined with taste buds, so it allowed him to taste his lovely and aptly named 'Lunch' bulging out of his neck. Mmmmm.... creamy, warm, soft... and sweet. He thought, his lower maw dripping with saliva, his stomach gurgling for her flesh! His half lidded eyes were lost in a look of ecstasy. He loved how she squirmed inside his neck....

((Happy Vore-day!!! Very Happy))

Lunch let out a shriek as her body began to slink deeper into the tight ribbing of the throat! She pedals her legs, but feels them slip into the wet maw from the corners of the monster's puffed cheeks! "CRAP!! SOMEONE HELLLLP?!" She screamed, desperate, half curled inside the throat, her elbows jutting against the ribbed walls and her hands firmly pressing on the walls opposite! She looked around, suspended in his throat, horseshoed. She could feel the torridness of the creature's inner workings, which made her skin clammy and sticky as if a humid day. She could smell its disgusting, fetid stomach's fumes below her... and she was desperate not to meet it first hand! "Anyone?!" She wiggled, eyes widened and banging on the rough, sticky flesh around her! She felt her ankles get stuck against the closed maw, and she winced at the pain. Her teeth grit and her wet eyelashes clench tightly as they slowly slip into the maw. Her right foot slipped through with her shoe still barely clinging to her foot; but her left foot had entered without any footwear. The shoe had slid off, and now she was free to be swallowed! Her last chances were quickly diminishing! She clawed frantically around her, her open, pin-pricked eyes stared up at the entrance of the throat in white eyed fear and desperation! "SOMEONE HELPPPPPPP!!!" She shrieked.
Lunch
Lunch
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:06 pm

One of the guards began clanging on the metal catwalk above. "Oi, that's enough Nileesh, you had your fun with 'er." He said crudely, amplified by his facemask's audio.

Common Area Zpd_police_by_paradigmnlost-dcaefvn

Another looking just like him due to their uniforms, began to settle down the other prisoners, their Type-63 'Baksan' Machine Pistols being waved about carelessly in their hands:

Common Area Rg_063_baksan_by_thefrozenwaffle_db2rvu2_by_kikoaihara-dbnma58
Other's with shock batons began to approach, ready to dispel the violence that was surely to occur. "Sett'el down! Sett'el down!" One of the guards exhaled, waving his baton maddeningly. Three of the guards aimed their SMG's at Rhugra, yet kept their distance from him. "Oi, you hard of 'earin?!" one of them exclaimed, his voice gruffer and less humorous than the crude Lieutenant Warden on the catwalk above.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:28 pm

Lunch wrote:

((Happy Vore-day!!! Very Happy))

Lunch let out a shriek as her body began to slink deeper into the tight ribbing of the throat! She pedals her legs, but feels them slip into the wet maw from the corners of the monster's puffed cheeks! "CRAP!! SOMEONE HELLLLP?!" She screamed, desperate, half curled inside the throat, her elbows jutting against the ribbed walls and her hands firmly pressing on the walls opposite! She looked around, suspended in his throat, horseshoed. She could feel the torridness of the creature's inner workings, which made her skin clammy and sticky as if a humid day. She could smell its disgusting, fetid stomach's fumes below her... and she was desperate not to meet it first hand! "Anyone?!" She wiggled, eyes widened and banging on the rough, sticky flesh around her! She felt her ankles get stuck against the closed maw, and she winced at the pain. Her teeth grit and her wet eyelashes clench tightly as they slowly slip into the maw. Her right foot slipped through with her shoe still barely clinging to her foot; but her left foot had entered without any footwear. The shoe had slid off, and now she was free to be swallowed! Her last chances were quickly diminishing! She clawed frantically around her, her open, pin-pricked eyes stared up at the entrance of the throat in white eyed fear and desperation! "SOMEONE HELPPPPPPP!!!" She shrieked.

Rhugra liked what he was eating, and leaned his spine back, tilting his head up....

Random Mobs wrote:One of the guards began clanging on the metal catwalk above. "Oi, that's enough Nileesh, you had your fun with 'er." He said crudely, amplified by his facemask's audio.

Common Area Zpd_police_by_paradigmnlost-dcaefvn

Another looking just like him due to their uniforms, began to settle down the other prisoners, their Type-63 'Baksan' Machine Pistols being waved about carelessly in their hands:

Common Area Rg_063_baksan_by_thefrozenwaffle_db2rvu2_by_kikoaihara-dbnma58
Other's with shock batons began to approach, ready to dispel the violence that was surely to occur. "Sett'el down! Sett'el down!" One of the guards exhaled, waving his baton maddeningly. Three of the guards aimed their SMG's at Rhugra, yet kept their distance from him. "Oi, you hard of 'earin?!" one of them exclaimed, his voice gruffer and less humorous than the crude Lieutenant Warden on the catwalk above.

He heard the little guards, but chose to ignore them. He closed his eyes tight, his tongue gliding across his upper lip, smiling with a sadistic, sinister grin as he swallowed deeply!

~Gulp!

Common Area Rhugra_eat_1_by_akiyamamoto77-dcjl8wo

He rubs his large, well rounded belly as a huge spherical bulge that wiggled frantically and emanated muffled shrieks seemingly got larger from his neck; bulged out and with a somewhat more noticeable muffled cry radiating from the bulge! It was short lived. The sphere quickly descended his neck, bulging out and between his fat, flat breasts, before the sphere quickly got smaller and receded into the folds of black, purplish flesh. His stomach got noticeably larger, and Rhugra pats his stomach fat amiably whilst still licking his chops. She was a delicious snack~

Common Area Random_by_tph301_d7edklx_by_akiyamamoto77-dbby7qu

Saliva drips from his lower jaw, his mouth open, revealing no trick to the eyes... Lunch was really swallowed whole by this frog-hippo hybrid! He reopened his now lidded eyes, and noticed the guards while rubbing the spots of the belly where the woman squirmed her last. His stomach... was powerful after all.

He blinks down at them, and smiles. "Ah... evenin' gents. Sorry... breakfast just wasn't as filling. Prison breakfast is insufferable... but I must admit, Lunch was pretty filling; pretty and filling! Heh Heh Heh..." He croaks coarsely, patting his thick stomach with a more pronounced bounce.
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:32 pm

The guards made audible grimaces as Rhugra... finished his meal.

"Shite..." one of them said, wearily, his body shaking as he stares at the squirmy bulge vanish behind layers of thick purple fat!

"Okay... Rhugra spit'er out! You're makin' the boys and gals restless..." another said.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Common Area Empty Happy Vore Day Lunch ;)

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:41 pm

"Hm hm hm... sorry, too late for that fellas." Rhugra announced, licking his chops. His stomach gurgled and groaned, rippling gently with movement from his belly's acids in overdrive. He continued to massage his distended pot belly before he fell flat onto his ass, crashing through the bench Lunch had been sitting prior to her delicious demise! Rhugra's maw widened, frightening the guards as hot air suddenly exploded from his throat!

B E L C H !

Common Area Rhugra_belch_lunch_shoe_by_akiyamamoto77-dcjl8x3

A slimy red shoe for a right foot was expelled with the monster's room quaking belch! It plopped to the floor, steaming as the acidic slime covering the shoe continued to 'digest' the leather and cloth...

Rhugra sneered, patting his stomach again. "Mmm... my stomach compliments the facility for finding such delicious mortals. Heh heh..." He chuckled darkly, before adding: "Only way she's comin' out now is through me arse... trust me, I won't be needin' her then!" He laughed cruelly, slapping his belly fat jovially.
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:14 pm

"By the Twelve...."

The guards lowered their aim briefly, all eyes fixated on the dissolving shoe that sat upon the concrete floor between them and Rhugra Nileesh. The other prisoners began to panic or get riled up by the cruel yet natural act. Creatures like Rhugra ate people nine times out of ten, as did some of the other beings that lived in this prison. The three guards recomposed themselves, training their automatic weapons on Rhugra again; one of which was visibly shaken as they see the signs of a struggle bulging from the stomach. At this point, they didn't really care for Lunch's well being; they were worried now if Rhugra was going to be the cause of a riot, potentially a mass break out! Especially given how the other prisoners were beginning to act up now!

Thats when the Lieutenant Warden above them amplified his voice with his mic, his voice now broadcasting across the entire common area. "OI, SETTLE DOWN! Settle the FUCK down!" His booming voice echoed across the strong, adamantite walls. "You are all personally asking for me to stick my size thirteen boot up your arses! Keep it up, and you'll all be spittin' blood for the next three weeks!" The authoritative... somewhat sadistic tone barked to the prisoners below, as a large bulk of the Prison's Staff, armored up and with big rifles now entered and began to quell the rowdy prisoners.

Common Area Aug_by_akiyamamoto77-dbq8tkh

Their Banshee's were loaded with 5.56x45mm Neutralization Rounds, to avoid 'unnecessary' deaths. The Lieutenant descended a stairwell, flanked by four of these armed guards and walked up to Rhugra with his hands behind his back. "Mr. Nileesh... I won't be having any more... 'problems' with you, understand? You're going to solitary till I, or higher up says so. Understand? If you won't comply I'm going to have the Gents blow your purple arse all over the Common Area... clear?" He asked.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:35 pm

Rhugra smirked at the Lieutenant Warden. A mortal who really thought that he was top dog in this establishment, and had a penchant for letting out his stress on Rhugra's ''fellow prisoners''. Rhugra kinda liked the guy in an ironic way. "Solitary? Don't prisoners who go to solitary only get half rations?" He asked, rhetorically of course. His stomach gurgled loudly and he saw the guards flinch a little. True, if he wanted to, he could simply wreck the place, get prisoners to overpower the guards and the like. But why would he? He didn't care for this lot in here, they'd all get themselves killed when the ADN arrived anyhow. He chuckled to himself, letting out a content sigh from his rapidly digesting meal. The scene was quite quick, he wished it had drawn out only a tinsy bit longer.
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:46 pm

The Lt. Warden was the only who did not flinch. "You are correct in your assumption. However, in your case Nileesh, you'll be gettin' none. As far as I'm concerned... you've just ate your week's rations worth of meals. Snap back and I'll make it a month. I'm taking in consideration though, that the person you ate was a bloody terrorist, and now its just one less mouth to feed around here. Saved the higher ups on deciding her fate as well, which is commendable..." he walks up to Nileesh and whispered: "...but I can add another twenty five years to your sentence if you piss me off. Now... I'm going to write the fate of young Cristy Anders as 'an accident', but if you give me further trouble or try to do something... 'unfortunate', then well... you get the picture, yes?" He says with a cruel chuckle, patting Rhugra's stomach. He could feel... Lunch struggling within. Still alive, huh? Hmm... I should have Rhugra sent to Medical and get the woman out... but as I said, she's a bloody terrorist to the eyes of the ADN. No need to push it further less he gives me trouble... He thought, slapping the purple body fat, and looked up at the creature with his lifeless mask's eyes reflecting Rhugra's appearance back at him.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhugra Nileesh Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:12 pm

Rhurga seemed to frown at this revelation, but granted he did just ate... "Hrm..." he grumbled, before his smirk returned. "...All right Lieutenant. You won't be gettin' any more trouble from me..." he replied after the man began to poke and prod his stomach. He stood up slowly, towering over the guards like he had with poor Cristy 'Lunch' Anders. He let out a gentler belch once he stood up, his massive girth bobbing with its newfound weight and occasional, gentle bulges. "Lead the way gents..." He sneered.
Rhugra Nileesh
Rhugra Nileesh
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:23 pm

"Good. Lead him to the Under-Hell solitary confinement wing." The Lieutenant barks to his men, who begin to poke and prod the froglike creature to the central lift to take him even further down.

[to here]
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down