Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Treat Special!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Treat Special!

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:42 am

Wolf's eyes were pinpricked with confusion, with a hint of fear that melded with her grim facial expression. "Haaaa!" Wolf cried, being forced by impossibly cold hands into the explosion. She first thought she would have been discintigrated by the blast, but fortunately she got the aftermath of the bright blue flash and as she rolled down the steps minor scrapes and injuries. Blinded and winded temporarily with a constant ringing in her ears, Wolf rolled onto her back, sliding her bum against the floor till her back hit the wall facing the stairs and turned her rifle up the stairwell firing two more rounds from her big gun. "I'd rather not look at your panty collection you've been pilling up over the years, clown." She thought she heard a hiss at the mention of 'clown'. Her doubled vision was normalizing again, and her soot covered breasts bobbled with her shallow breaths.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:06 am

Once Wolf had fired her gun back up the stairs, the door closed suddenly, and then, further down the blackened corridors of the cellar, she saw the creature again. "Aww, you don't like the Harlequin? That's ok though. I'm sure your lacy, naughty black V-String will work well as floss. I do have a bone or two stuck between my fangs." teased Dandella, before something slid along the rotted floorboards. Something circular, like a disk, but when Wolf got a good look at it, it was a large baking tray, with a huge pizza on it. But what horrified her, was the faces upon the pizza!

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 2 Tumblr_ov69ayqQNH1wy8fnbo1_500

"Ah, soul food has arrived. Would you like some? This is one of the ways to make the souls of adults more tastier." Dandella squatted down onto the floor before Wolf apparently carelessly as she seemed unaffected by the gun and grenade. The strange creature gripped a slice of the pizza and lifted, even amid the tiny screams of terror and anguish on the faces. The thick cheese stretched like rubber, and Dandella smiled her neon blue smile. "Ah, I remember this one. His name is Rick. Demon hunter like you. Came in alone. Came out in many bony pieces. Now his soul feeds me eternally. Don't you my brave Rick?"  she taunted the lost soul who's cries of despair were all too real. Then, Dandella's jaws opened wide, wider than that of any human!

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 2 Aesir-415299-DandelaPennywise

And then those disjointed multi layered fangs crashed down into the pizza, across the agonized face of the former demon hunter, rending him into pieces as the creature chewed him apart once again. Without stopping, Dandella stuffed the rest of the slice into her mouth, chewed lewdly, and swallowed.

"Ah.... *BUUUUURP* Oh, Scuse me. Would you like one?" offered Dandella. "After all, you'll need the energy to continue, if you wanna fight the real me."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:00 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Once Wolf had fired her gun back up the stairs, the door closed suddenly, and then, further down the blackened corridors of the cellar, she saw the creature again. "Aww, you don't like the Harlequin? That's ok though. I'm sure your lacy, naughty black V-String will work well as floss. I do have a bone or two stuck between my fangs." teased Dandella, before something slid along the rotted floorboards. Something circular, like a disk, but when Wolf got a good look at it, it was a large baking tray, with a huge pizza on it. But what horrified her, was the faces upon the pizza!

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 2 Tumblr_ov69ayqQNH1wy8fnbo1_500

"Ah, soul food has arrived. Would you like some? This is one of the ways to make the souls of adults more tastier." Dandella squatted down onto the floor before Wolf apparently carelessly as she seemed unaffected by the gun and grenade. The strange creature gripped a slice of the pizza and lifted, even amid the tiny screams of terror and anguish on the faces. The thick cheese stretched like rubber, and Dandella smiled her neon blue smile. "Ah, I remember this one. His name is Rick. Demon hunter like you. Came in alone. Came out in many bony pieces. Now his soul feeds me eternally. Don't you my brave Rick?"  she taunted the lost soul who's cries of despair were all too real. Then, Dandella's jaws opened wide, wider than that of any human!

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 2 Aesir-415299-DandelaPennywise

And then those disjointed multi layered fangs crashed down into the pizza, across the agonized face of the former demon hunter, rending him into pieces as the creature chewed him apart once again. Without stopping, Dandella stuffed the rest of the slice into her mouth, chewed lewdly, and swallowed.

"Ah.... *BUUUUURP* Oh, Scuse me. Would you like one?" offered Dandella. "After all, you'll need the energy to continue, if you wanna fight the real me."

Wolf turned to Dandella, who suddenly appeared from her far right, standing in a long corridor. "How'd you--?!" Wolf blushed, looking down at her crotch for the creature knew what she wore beneath. Her pants were intact, though covered in soot here and there. She then turned to face Dandella again, and an odd circular shape that had slid close to Wolf. She eyed it for a moment, her reflexes made her instinctively pull her large rifle towards it- and to her horror she saw what the shape was. A pizza. A pizza that wiggled and writhed with faces upon it's surface! Wolf stared with small greenish blue eyes, her face pallid and her stomach turning into a knot. What in the hell... Dandella squatted down, told her of the sad fate of Rick, of adults she's eaten. She gagged, slowly peeling her body off the wall and stood up when Dandella's jaws became like that of a Goblin Shark's and snake's! She watched with horror as she devoured the pizza, and offered her a slice for the second time. Wolf shook her head. "I'm photosynthetic, I have enough energy to keep me going for months. Besides... you seem to be enjoying yourself." She says, grimacing at the way she lewdly chewed and swallowed.

Since it was clear these fake Dandella's were unaffected by her gunfire, Wolf decided to leave the crouching pallid demon and head into the corridor that she had appeared from. She's trying to build up my fear... she's trying to tenderize me like you would a steak... She frowned at this thought as she walked at a quick pace down the dark corridor.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:19 am

Wolf wrote:Wolf turned to Dandella, who suddenly appeared from her far right, standing in a long corridor. "How'd you--?!" Wolf blushed, looking down at her crotch for the creature knew what she wore beneath. Her pants were intact, though covered in soot here and there. She then turned to face Dandella again, and an odd circular shape that had slid close to Wolf. She eyed it for a moment, her reflexes made her instinctively pull her large rifle towards it- and to her horror she saw what the shape was. A pizza. A pizza that wiggled and writhed with faces upon it's surface! Wolf stared with small greenish blue eyes, her face pallid and her stomach turning into a knot. What in the hell... Dandella squatted down, told her of the sad fate of Rick, of adults she's eaten. She gagged, slowly peeling her body off the wall and stood up when Dandella's jaws became like that of a Goblin Shark's and snake's! She watched with horror as she devoured the pizza, and offered her a slice for the second time. Wolf shook her head. "I'm photosynthetic, I have enough energy to keep me going for months. Besides... you seem to be enjoying yourself." She says, grimacing at the way she lewdly chewed and swallowed.

Since it was clear these fake Dandella's were unaffected by her gunfire, Wolf decided to leave the crouching pallid demon and head into the corridor that she had appeared from. She's trying to build up my fear... she's trying to tenderize me like you would a steak... She frowned at this thought as she walked at a quick pace down the dark corridor.

As the disgorged jaws of the creature bit down on the next slice, Dandella simply tapped the side of her head. "Psionics" she said with her blue teeth still wrapped around the partly shredded meatball containing yet another screaming victim. "How else would I learn what fears people have?"

When Wolf explained her photosynthesis ability, Dandella smiled. and the smile was savage. Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 2 Dandella_face2_by_darkstormzero-dbqfd5q

"So I get to have a little green with my diet do I? Cool."

But when Wolf tuned to leave, Dandella kept on eating, unconcerned.

As Wolf navigated the corridors of the cellar, making her way towards the basement, and then whatever lay below. An unexpected visitor appeared beside her. The ghost girl from earlier. "Now you've met her. And she will not let you go. Why didn't you leave to get help when I asked?"

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:31 am

Wolf saw the apparition, yet continued to walk while she glides beside her. "Like I had said, I came here to perform a duty. The monster is a problem, I'm here to deal with her. I can't afford to let her slip away either so in a way we are just where we want one another." she explained. She continued through the darkness, the image of Dandella's eager expression still locked in her mind. She's faced demons, monsters... been inside them too. But she was a very different kind of monster. She literally got under her skin. She'd have to be careful, or the woman may get the jump on her.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:44 am

Wolf wrote:Wolf saw the apparition, yet continued to walk while she glides beside her. "Like I had said, I came here to perform a duty. The monster is a problem, I'm here to deal with her. I can't afford to let her slip away either so in a way we are just where we want one another." she explained. She continued through the darkness, the image of Dandella's eager expression still locked in her mind. She's faced demons, monsters... been inside them too. But she was a very different kind of monster. She literally got under her skin. She'd have to be careful, or the woman may get the jump on her.

The ghostly girl became sad, and downcast when she spoke once again. "Then you will die, and go down to join the dead ones who also tried to fight her alone. All demon hunters, or mercenaries, or soldiers. All believing it was their sword, or their bullet, or their weapon to bring down the monster and save us, and the world with her downfall. All now feed her as do we who were her victims. She will rend your flesh, and tear your soul apart..."

But then, the ghostly girl spoke again, hoping her next words would help. "Your guns and blades and bombs may not help you. But there is one weapon you may yet hold onto at least long enough to escape when all other hope fades. Remember these words: The only way to fight off fear is with courage - the only way to fight off madness is with wisdom - and the only way to fight off despair is with hope. With these three virtues, you can break the triumvirate of power it has, and you can escape. And return with the allies and weapons you need to forever shatter the monster behind the facade. You will find her den in time, you'll know where to find her then, and she will be vulnerable while she slumbers."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:04 am

"Won't know till I try." She says before the ghost gave some rather insightful advice. "Hmm... I will remember that when I get that far." she replied, yanking out her Burkov Izvheveskian Military Pistol (BMP), checking it before slipping it back. She didn't have to worry about her rifle, there was large enough drum on it that she didn't need a reload for quite a while. In either case, given what she was told, all these weapons would apparently be useless against what she'll face. Again, she wouldn't know till she tried.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:21 am

Wolf wrote:"Won't know till I try." She says before the ghost gave some rather insightful advice. "Hmm... I will remember that when I get that far." she replied, yanking out her Burkov Izvheveskian Military Pistol (BMP), checking it before slipping it back. She didn't have to worry about her rifle, there was large enough drum on it that she didn't need a reload for quite a while. In either case, given what she was told, all these weapons would apparently be useless against what she'll face. Again, she wouldn't know till she tried.

"Very well... You will find your way down to the Cellars at the other end of the Basement. From there you mist find the right wine cast to pull to open the way down into the Catecombs. The Catecombs are extensive, and house the dead of the family who owned this house over the many centuries before Dandella arrived. At the farthest reaches of these Catacombs, you'll find a broken wall that leads into the caves and caverns, and then the depths. Within the depths is housed an ancient Forerunner Necropolis, long buried, but it is within that ruined place you'll find Sheol, Dandella's nesting place, and where she created the Dark Anchor for her Mistress. It's an artifact of great and evil power..." The Ghost explained the route to Wolf, and it looked like she would be walking for a while... Plus, there's no telling what other creatures the Empress had sent down here to help Dandella maintain this Dark Anchor.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:31 am

Wolf listened to the directions, and could already imagine how exhausted she may be by the time she got there. But the mentioning of the 'Dark Anchor' piqued her curiosity. It made her think and be weary of what may lay ahead if Dandella was but a larger pawn in the scheme of things. "Puzzles and trick doors eh? Guess I have no choice but to play along. This is going to be a long night." she says with a sigh, her cool and composure was returning since the pizza faces.... she was calm again, as one would be in such a situation. The weapons on her did provide Wolf with a slight safety net of sorts, though they would have no apparent affect on the 'images'. "Hmm. I thought you said you couldn't help me?" She asked the ghost girl. "Not that I mind. I'd rather get through this alive if I can. All the information helps." she continued.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:40 am

Wolf wrote:Wolf listened to the directions, and could already imagine how exhausted she may be by the time she got there. But the mentioning of the 'Dark Anchor' piqued her curiosity. It made her think and be weary of what may lay ahead if Dandella was but a larger pawn in the scheme of things. "Puzzles and trick doors eh? Guess I have no choice but to play along. This is going to be a long night." she says with a sigh, her cool and composure was returning since the pizza faces.... she was calm again, as one would be in such a situation. The weapons on her did provide Wolf with a slight safety net of sorts, though they would have no apparent affect on the 'images'. "Hmm. I thought you said you couldn't help me?" She asked the ghost girl. "Not that I mind. I'd rather get through this alive if I can. All the information helps." she continued.

"We cannot help you kill her, but while she is distracted with re-eating the adults to torture them, we can provide some limited information. Speaking of... She's finished..." the Ghost girl faded from view, a sad look on her face.

"Dum Da Deedily Dum Dum, Dum Da Deedily Doo, All the adults tried to fight me and became poo. If you keep coming for me, you'll join them too. Came Dandella's singsong voice from behind Wolf, back where the creature was eating her soul pizza.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 2 Aesir-307229-DandelaLight

Then, just as the next set of stairs leading down to the cellars was in view by the wall torches and... now braziers. Dandella reappeared, floating, holding a red balloon that flashed bright neon lights that said "Wanna Play" on it, while on her other hand, she held a small and suspiciously soggy skull.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:51 am

Wolf watched as the girl faded away and the sing-song voice of the harlequin echoed behind her, but it didn't matter as she reappeared in front of her now. Floating suspiciously with a balloon in one hand and a soggy skull in the other. She didn't stop her pace however, and continued forth. "Ah, that would require you to actually be participating if you want to play. Would make it easier for me, you must be getting impatient waiting to try something new." she says with a smirk as she headed down the steps, not dropping her pace.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:08 am

The creature watched as Wolf walked around her, and the smile turned savage again as the sniper descended the stairs.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs, the Cellar opened before Wolf. Light was sparse, a few lit candles and sconses lined the walls and braziers burned every 30 meters. Along one wall were large aging wine barrels, and along the other were aisles of wine casks and bottle racks. However, at the bottom, Dandella was awaiting once again. This time the creature grabbed Wolf by her very open collar and lifted the larger woman off the ground very easily. That neon blue smile again plastered over her face.

"Oh I can play, Wolfie. I can play for centuries. And I don't need to physically be there to eat you up. Oh no. But for you to fight me, you must physically find me. That is the game Wolfie. You have to find the real me before I consider you spiced and salted enough with fear to be.... delicious and gobble you up!" And with those very heavily distorted words, Dandella's maw opened wide before Wolf once more.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 2 Dandella_mawshot_by_darkstormzero-dbqfl86

The long purple tongue flicked out of the fang filled maw, and licked from just below Wolf's cleavage, up between her breasts, then throat, and over her face. Before she suddenly dropped Wolf onto the last step on the stairs leading back up to the basement.

"Hmm, Not ready yet, but, getting better! Heheheheh!" Dandella giggled as she faded once more.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:26 am

She was caught by surprise as the 'image' grabbed her, lifted her up by her jacket and made the rules clear. Looking down into Dandella's gaping maw, Wolf's eyes went wide, and she let out a cry of disgust and surprise as the tongue slid up from her torso, between her breasts, across her neck and then her face! "Waaaaaah??!"

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 2 Blushing_sniper_wolf_3_by_keskewolf-dahepe5

Sticky webs of saliva drifted from her flesh and the gross texture of the monster's tongue. It was like an eel, rubbing against your skin, digging against your flesh, tasting you with each slow and snaking glide upwards. The vile tongue rubbed up against her face, she turned her head away so it would avoid her lips, but she cringed, gritting teeth as she felt that snaking thing rub against her right cheek and against her lower eye! The stench which emanated from the tongue made her gag, and kick at the creature before she was discarded. Upon the clown vanishing, Wolf shot up, wiping her chest of slime with a disgusted grimace. "Ugh... gross." she gagged, noticing how the saliva stringed along her fingers and dripped like syrupy slime. "I don't care, next time I see that fucking clown I'm shooting her in the face out of principle!" She exclaimed with disgusted rage.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 2 Blushing_sniper_wolf_2_by_keskewolf-dahepdx

Once she patted her butt off of dust, she decided to look for that entrance. One of the racks would hide the way she needed to go, so she used the saliva Dandella so graciously left behind for her to feel the air for drafts as she past several racks of ancient wine.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:44 am

Dandella giggled from around the pillars that lined the hall of barrels and the aisles of wine racks. It was while Wolf began searching the bottles at Dandella made a very strange observation.

"You know, I wish you had brought someone along with you. A man, nice and big and strong and dumb. Maybe like that Alastor fella you had on your mind when you entered my house. I wouldn't mind letting 'HIM' fertilize my eggs!"

If Wolf turned to look at the creature, she would find Dandella making rude lewd gestures.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 2 YK4PQTr

"And as a bonus, he's a Tenik! So many secrets THAT family holds!"

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Dandella giggled from around the pillars that lined the hall of barrels and the aisles of wine racks. It was while Wolf began searching the bottles at Dandella made a very strange observation.

"You know, I wish you had brought someone along with you. A man, nice and big and strong and dumb. Maybe like that Alastor fella you had on your mind when you entered my house. I wouldn't mind letting 'HIM' fertilize my eggs!"

If Wolf turned to look at the creature, she would find Dandella making rude lewd gestures.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 2 YK4PQTr

"And as a bonus, he's a Tenik! So many secrets THAT family holds!"

Wolf turned to her, as she vowed, rifle raised one arm and fired towards her head. "Alastor has standards. Even if he was held against his will, he wouldn't sit tight and lay with someone like you." she says cooly in defense of her apprentice and lover. "Oh I know he's a Tenik. But I don't believe in the sins of the father. Both father and son are different beings, who only carry the same blood." She explains, before lowering her weapon and continued to search the wine racks for a draft and hidden passage. "Now excuse me, I have to crush an annoying spider laying within the depths."
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:39 am

Wolf wrote:Wolf turned to her, as she vowed, rifle raised one arm and fired towards her head. "Alastor has standards. Even if he was held against his will, he wouldn't sit tight and lay with someone like you." she says cooly in defense of her apprentice and lover. "Oh I know he's a Tenik. But I don't believe in the sins of the father. Both father and son are different beings, who only carry the same blood." She explains, before lowering her weapon and continued to search the wine racks for a draft and hidden passage. "Now excuse me, I have to crush an annoying spider laying within the depths."

As the bullet phased through Dandella's head, and Wolf angrily explained her point of view, Dandella smiled again, this time with unabashed glee.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 2 Dandella_grin_by_darkstormzero-dbqm92o

"Oh my, it seems I struck a nerve! Teehehehehe!" Dandella danced towards Wolf and looked right into her eyes. "You like him a lot. I don't need my powers to know that. Hmm, Maybe I should just string you up, and lure him here, and make you watch just HOW I lay with a male. I don't really do gentle lovey dovey stuff, as you might imagine. In fact, all my men are quite... drained from the experience, soul and all. But my babies appreciate my efforts. I have had many mates since I came here, many of my babies are out there in the world now. They are unknowingly half demon though, they don't know their power yet. But the Empress will awaken them when she desires their aid. And my blood will heed her call. I wonder if your mercy will extend to my progeny then? Will you spare them of my sins? Or judge them by my blood alone? You mortals and your virtues become hypocritical quite fast when faced with prospects you don't find palatable. At least we demons make clear where we stand." Dandella's face never waivered, her smile as she held a serious dark conversation for a moment never broke.

"Ah, but my favourite thing might yet be that I make him watch as I devour you alive, or even bite by bite. before he joins you in my belly." And with those words, the creature snapped her teeth right in front of Wolf's eyes.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:54 pm

"If they become as warped and demented as you, then perhaps I shall. What we both have going for one another is that I don't know what they look like, and that I choose my targets. You cannot continue to exist in this region peacefully, so I am therefore entitled to remove you for the benefit of all. If it was your nature, then it would be putting down a rabid dog. However, you're more in line with that of a serial murderer. And being unpredictable makes you a problem as well." She explained, and then as she snapped her teeth at Wolf's face, struck up with the buttstock of her rifle, sending a kick to her abdomen to push her away. She then began to hasten her search for the secret tunnel!
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:08 pm

Dandella once again faded like a mirage as Wolf's attack passed through her, leaving behind only her mocking giggling.

It was then that one bottle in particular glinted in the flickering firelight.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 2 668?cb=20170320231634

The glowing blue liquid lit up the rack it was on, an old classic bottle of Nuka Cola Quantum.

Once pulled from it's switch rack, the still barrel opposite the rack would open, revealing a manhole decending into the depths beneath the cellars.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:16 pm

Upon the creature fading, Wolf stares at the blue bottle, and sighs for not seeing it prior. "It's almost child's play..." she says before pulling the bottle. When the giant cask slowly moved, she glances around. "No possessed dolls running out to stab me... seems like its safe to continue for now." she says, readying her rifle once again before continuing ahead into the darkness.

She flicked her weapon's torch 'on' and began to make her descent.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:35 pm

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 2 2012-05-20_00006

Wolf descended the stepladder into the carved out, dimly lit catacombs. Braziers, candles and wall sconce torches again providing some dim flickering light in the gloomy, almost cavelike catacombs. Urns, and ancient offerings were everywhere, almost like, no exactly like Wolf had entered a old gothic style medieval tomb. And soon, that surmisation would turn out to be correct, as bodies lined the walls, ancient, wrapped, some mummified, others little more than a collection of loose bones. lied the walls, and filled coffins and caskets. Tombstones and mausoleums filled the finely ancient carved tunnels.

"These bones and bodies lay here since before my arrival on this planet, in this dimension. Sometimes I wander these halls, and get a little nostalgia of home... Not all the souls of these dead people were good you know... I can still taste their old sin in the air."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:44 pm

"Everyone has done something bad in their lives. I was trained to kill outsiders, but I spared Alastor's father and mother. Rufus Tenik committed many sins on this planet, but he helped liberate mine. However, I do not doubt that these walls line with men who committed murder willingly, enjoyed it. Who basked in the screams of their enemies and those they didn't trust or like." she explained, giving some of her own past up. Her heels clicked and echoed like they did in the foyer, but it was the sound of footfalls that haven't resonated in these chambers for many centuries; aside from Dandella's of course.

Wolf looked at the pelts wrapped around some of the mummified creatures and frowned. "This must have been pre-Scardian times. The pelts are not from animals... but of the full furred bipedal creatures that once populated Galiavan alongside man if the Tenik Historical Archives ring true." she commented, pointing her light upon the head of a fox, the rest of its 9' body wrapped around the corpse it was entombed with. "Savages." she scoffs, turning away and continued deeper within.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:30 pm

"Not all the family's men were sinners. Some were all nice and cute and huggly. You judge way to fast, even for a mortal. But I know why..." Dandella's voice lowered in tempo. "I know you had some... debilitating hardships, both here, and your homeworld. Living as a sniper in an endless civil war. Never knowing whether you'll survive the day. being shot at, attacked, stabbed... raped. No wonder you hate and fear males. Ah!" Dandella's face appeared before Wolf again with a different kind of smile. "Is that why you like Alastor? Because he is easily malleable? He can't hurt you, or rape you, so you have no problem taking him! Hahahahaha! Oh you really are a treat! You would have made a great Succubus!"

"No, not savages. Primitives. Even the Forerunners had to have humble beginnings. But even the ancient mortals, no matter the world, are capable of sin as much as they are virtue. Cavemen clubbing eachother over food or mates, murder for survival and breeding rights is still murder for sentient beings."

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:54 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:"Not all the family's men were sinners. Some were all nice and cute and huggly. You judge way to fast, even for a mortal. But I know why..." Dandella's voice lowered in tempo.  "I know you had some... debilitating hardships, both here, and your homeworld. Living as a sniper in an endless civil war. Never knowing whether you'll survive the day. being shot at, attacked, stabbed... raped. No wonder you hate and fear males. Ah!" Dandella's face appeared before Wolf again with a different kind of smile. "Is that why you like Alastor? Because he is easily malleable? He can't hurt you, or rape you, so you have no problem taking him! Hahahahaha! Oh you really are a treat! You would have made a great Succubus!"

"No, not savages. Primitives. Even the Forerunners had to have humble beginnings. But even the ancient mortals, no matter the world, are capable of sin as much as they are virtue. Cavemen clubbing eachother over food or mates, murder for survival and breeding rights is still murder for sentient beings."

Wolf sighed, and continued forth. "You know nothing of my plight. Skizer was a different kind of hell. Food was so scarce... we had to genetically alter ourselves to handle the hunger. I love Alastor for he actually sees me as something more than just another weapon on the battlefield. More than a bodyguard." she then added: "These one's are not Forerunners." she corrected her. "Here I've been on this planet for nearly fifteen years and know its history more than the clown with three-hundred years under her belt. I'm glad you don't get out often."

She continued forwards and chuckled. "Depriving men of their souls isn't something I'd enjoy. It was better to simply fall in love with the hunt and kill them."
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Wolf wrote:Wolf sighed, and continued forth. "You know nothing of my plight. Skizer was a different kind of hell. Food was so scarce... we had to genetically alter ourselves to handle the hunger. I love Alastor for he actually sees me as something more than just another weapon on the battlefield. More than a bodyguard." she then added: "These one's are not Forerunners." she corrected her. "Here I've been on this planet for nearly fifteen years and know its history more than the clown with three-hundred years under her belt. I'm glad you don't get out often."

She continued forwards and chuckled. "Depriving men of their souls isn't something I'd enjoy. It was better to simply fall in love with the hunt and kill them."

"I know you do. And I know that Alastor is not the first one you've ever loved.... I see a memory. Hal..." And with those words, Dandella vanished again, replaced by a mirage of Wolf's past, from Skizer.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 2 3127733-3906474074-otaco

"Wolf?" 'Hal' asked.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:34 pm

"...Hal?" she raised a brow. She knew no one of this name. Wolf stared at the man and then back to the clown. "Am I such an enigma to the demon kind?" she asked, not having an idea who the man was in front of her, nor how he knew her. It was truly the first time she ever laid eyes on this man, and in turn, she walked past him without batting a lash. "You can't pry into the history of someone who lacks one." she says cryptically to the monster, continuing forth. "Before Alastor, I've never loved anyone aside from the one who raised us in Skizer, gave me my 'name', and my gun." She finished, heading down a set of steps.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next