Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Treat Special!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Halloween Treat Special!

Post  Wolf Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:37 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 4 Asshai-by-the-shadow

Wolf did her best to remain calm, but even the quiet ones have their limits. She was struggling with the conflict with Dandella, her sadistic games and of her own mental and physical limits. She knew she should calm her tits, to let the environment not consume her alive; but she was ignoring her ability to remain calm in front of the illusion by this point. There were things that even a powerful, confident veteran of various battles could not ignore once exposed to them for too long. No matter how skilled one is at hiding their true selves or their emotions, there are some things that just get under the skin and pry it out; regardless of how many barriers have been put in place.

Away from the lava fields, the air became colder, and the environment around her dark. There was a different kind of dark lingering there too... the kind of pure, twisted evil that snaked through corpses and ate at the bellies within the sick and damned...

Around her, the fallen fortress of a Forerunner City, ancient wayfarers to this world that defied the Demonic Hordes, but ultimately were tracked down and obliterated. She can hear the damned in their sing-song tones of pain and misery like some demented chorus. She continued to shiver with anger, but couldn't help but be in awe of the structures around her. If the walls could speak, they would speak of the advanced technological race's final, grueling hours on this mortal coil. She imagined, some of these voices, may indeed be some of those poor souls.

She closed her eyes, finally breathing- not that she needed to necessarily in the mortal sense. She felt her lungs burn, her tired throat throb and her mind swell with pain from the exposure to Dandella's madness. There was yet more obstacles ahead, so she needed to prepare. I can't stop... not now. I won't let her win! Her mind screamed, her fingers clutching her rifle tightly. Her boots echoed off the cavern walls, advancing towards the cold, dark slab of the city's main halls.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:18 pm

Wolf wrote:Wolf did her best to remain calm, but even the quiet ones have their limits. She was struggling with the conflict with Dandella, her sadistic games and of her own mental and physical limits. She knew she should calm her tits, to let the environment not consume her alive; but she was ignoring her ability to remain calm in front of the illusion by this point. There were things that even a powerful, confident veteran of various battles could not ignore once exposed to them for too long. No matter how skilled one is at hiding their true selves or their emotions, there are some things that just get under the skin and pry it out; regardless of how many barriers have been put in place.

Away from the lava fields, the air became colder, and the environment around her dark. There was a different kind of dark lingering there too... the kind of pure, twisted evil that snaked through corpses and ate at the bellies within the sick and damned...

Around her, the fallen fortress of a Forerunner City, ancient wayfarers to this world that defied the Demonic Hordes, but ultimately were tracked down and obliterated. She can hear the damned in their sing-song tones of pain and misery like some demented chorus. She continued to shiver with anger, but couldn't help but be in awe of the structures around her. If the walls could speak, they would speak of the advanced technological race's final, grueling hours on this mortal coil. She imagined, some of these voices, may indeed be some of those poor souls.

She closed her eyes, finally breathing- not that she needed to necessarily in the mortal sense. She felt her lungs burn, her tired throat throb and her mind swell with pain from the exposure to Dandella's madness. There was yet more obstacles ahead, so she needed to prepare. I can't stop... not now. I won't let her win! Her mind screamed, her fingers clutching her rifle tightly. Her boots echoed off the cavern walls, advancing towards the cold, dark slab of the city's main halls.

The city streets were a ruined mess, blood, writhing living flesh pules and growths invested the buildings, and the architecture was an abhorrent amalgamation of both ancient forerunner ruin, and something... monolithic, gothic, and impossibly ancient and haphazard. Long dead bodies hung in various states of dismemberment and evisceration from the lightpoles, overhead signposts, and other implements. piles of corpses, bones and gore littered the streets and had seemingly been there for thousands of years... And everywhere Wolf would hear the voices. Mostly cries and screams of anguish and despair, but she could also hear the words of a few.

"They came in the night and killed us all..."

"We didn't deserve to die!"

"They took my baby!"

"WAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!"

"Revenge! Give us VENGEANCE!"

"Get out, while you still can..."

"You cannot defeat her!"

The voices were swirling around Wolf, each one saying something different, each had their own story of torment, and the horrors of the first Horde minor insurgence.

Then, Dandella appeared again. This time standing upon a pair of humanoid feet and legs, and no smile adorned her face.

"This was the fate that befell the Forerunners. It should have been the end of it there... but they managed to find someone who could shut the gates of Hell... Now it is too late. The Empress has already landed upon Galiavan, there is no stopping us now. No closing of the gate. Your fight against me is pointess... Even if you somehow managed to defeat me here, I will be reborn in Hell anew. And you will still be the prey of the Horde. Come, find the truth within..." And with those words, she pointed to the black tower in the heart of the city.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 4 Morgul5
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:12 am

Wolf had seemingly no problem passing through the streets of the dead as she made for the black edifice at its center. Her stomach only churned when she noticed that the every cheery Dandella was now before her devoid of that humor. Her sudden seriousness was a wet slap to the face, and it intimidated her somewhat, sweat dripping from her pores. Would it really be for nothing? No, I can't think that way, its a jape! I have to push forward, I will not resign myself to fear... I can't after I've come this far. I will end her. She thought, gulping dryly before continuing. "I am no man's prey. Not anyone's trophy, nor am I someone to be played with like a doll. I will sever you from this mortal coil today..." she says to Dandella as she past by her, following the path in which she pointed. The words didn't feel like her own, yet they held her voice. They were something once said by perhaps a great Demon Slayer from centuries past to her, by a man perhaps just as adamant in destroying her as she was, but failed. However, she added her own line: "I am a Wolf, I will bear my fangs and claws and will not go down without a fight. I am a survivor..." she says with gasp, gripping her gun tightly. She continued towards the glowing tower.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:29 am

"Then allow me to show you the fate of all those who challenge Hell's dominion. The fate of Galiavan, of Skizer, of every mortal world in this or any dimension."

With the flick of her wrist Dandella's tower lit up in a sickly green energy as hundreds of thousands of consumed souls powered a Soulnado.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 4 U4yrqCd

The swirling souls blasted skyward in a whirling beam that struck the cavern roof far above the city, but instead of busting it down, it... opened a portal - a gateway.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 4 1920?cb=20170723065059

It was the maw of Hell itself! A direct portal to the ninth plane of Hell, where the most powerful and vicious of the Empress's hordes were bred and raised. Dandella's home.

"Your last bit of fear was what I required. The last batch of children brought me close, but you tipped the scales just enough to make the awakening of this Spire a reality. So, I thank you for that. As a reward, allow me to show you where I come from." With that said, a dark shape descended from the now glowing tower pinnacle. the swirling mass of souls washed over it's chitinous skin, making it hard to make out against the writhing souls wakewashing like waves on rock.

But soon, it became all too apparent that Wolf's earlier summarization of what Dandella really was was not inaccurate after all...

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 4 1440?cb=20150527130356
The creature was a massive bloated spider, of a size unheard of in the mortal realms. It descended to within the tower.

"Come Wolfy, come and see...."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:39 pm

Wolf stumbled, arms up as the red portal appeared out of no where! She clenched her teeth, blocking the rushing air with her right hand as she stared at the maw of crimson light! "What?!" She exclaimed, turning to face Dandella... only she wasn't the japing jolly jester. No, she was an incredible spider of ginormous proportions! Her size was hard to take in fully, but it was still that demonic voice which eminated from it's slimy jaws however it was as if three other voices of varying pitch spoke with her tell tale tone. She crawled for her tower, and the undaunted Wolf followed after! "Demon!" she exclaimed, her breasts bobbing during this activity, her sweaty body gleaming in the crimson and green glows, chasing after the beast who fled into her lair!

I am tired of running through these obstacles, of diving deeper into this nonsensical house with no end!
I will make your corpse the door which leads all that you've killed into damnation you fucking bitch!
Wolf's mind screamed, her body and mind exhausted from her long journey, of the sights of souls, and of that damn pizza! She was going to end the bitch, right here, and now.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:41 pm

Wolf wrote:Wolf stumbled, arms up as the red portal appeared out of no where! She clenched her teeth, blocking the rushing air with her right hand as she stared at the maw of crimson light! "What?!" She exclaimed, turning to face Dandella... only she wasn't the japing jolly jester. No, she was an incredible spider of ginormous proportions! Her size was hard to take in fully, but it was still that demonic voice which eminated from it's slimy jaws however it was as if three other voices of varying pitch spoke with her tell tale tone. She crawled for her tower, and the undaunted Wolf followed after! "Demon!" she exclaimed, her breasts bobbing during this activity, her sweaty body gleaming in the crimson and green glows, chasing after the beast who fled into her lair!

I am tired of running through these obstacles, of diving deeper into this nonsensical house with no end!
I will make your corpse the door which leads all that you've killed into damnation you fucking bitch!
Wolf's mind screamed, her body and mind exhausted from her long journey, of the sights of souls, and of that damn pizza! She was going to end the bitch, right here, and now.

"♪One, two, I'm coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab a crucafix. Seven, eight, better stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again.♪" The voices of thousands of children sang their chilling rhyme from within the writhing Soulnado. The voices sounded anguished, and yet forced to sing in a strange harmonious unison...

"♪One, two, I'm coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab a crucafix. Seven, eight, better stay awake. Nine, ten, she's back again.♪"

Wolf entered to open door at the base of the tower, the threshold of the nightmare.

Within the towers interior, in contrast to the obsidian black stone, was all white and grey spirals of spider silk, glittering in the twilight in a multicolored kaledioscope that spiralled from the base to the tower's pinnacle. And throughout were cocoons, vaguely humanoid shaped wrappings suspended from the walls. Some had been there for a very long time indeed, others were fresher, with bloody stains on their exteriors. Sone had ben burst open from within, others had been drained dry into dessicated backs of bones. Trinkes littered the web, discarded clothing, wallets, purses and other personal effects dating from as recent as today, to some ancient antiques over 300 years old, and more...

"And so, you've finally made it this far. Welcome to my lair, my home away from Hell if you will. Might make this my permanent residence once this dimension is assimilated into Hell, Whatddaya think?"
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:35 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Wolf wrote:Wolf stumbled, arms up as the red portal appeared out of no where! She clenched her teeth, blocking the rushing air with her right hand as she stared at the maw of crimson light! "What?!" She exclaimed, turning to face Dandella... only she wasn't the japing jolly jester. No, she was an incredible spider of ginormous proportions! Her size was hard to take in fully, but it was still that demonic voice which eminated from it's slimy jaws however it was as if three other voices of varying pitch spoke with her tell tale tone. She crawled for her tower, and the undaunted Wolf followed after! "Demon!" she exclaimed, her breasts bobbing during this activity, her sweaty body gleaming in the crimson and green glows, chasing after the beast who fled into her lair!

"♪One, two, I'm coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab a crucafix. Seven, eight, better stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again.♪" The voices of thousands of children sang their chilling rhyme from within the writhing Soulnado. The voices sounded anguished, and yet forced to sing in a strange harmonious unison...

"♪One, two, I'm coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab a crucafix. Seven, eight, better stay awake. Nine, ten, she's back again.♪"

Wolf entered to open door at the base of the tower, the threshold of the nightmare.

Within the towers interior, in contrast to the obsidian black stone, was all white and grey spirals of spider silk, glittering in the twilight in a multicolored kaledioscope that spiralled from the base to the tower's pinnacle. And throughout were cocoons, vaguely humanoid shaped wrappings suspended from the walls. Some had been there for a very long time indeed, others were fresher, with bloody stains on their exteriors. Sone had ben burst open from within, others had been drained dry into dessicated backs of bones. Trinkes littered the web, discarded clothing, wallets, purses and other personal effects dating from as recent as today, to some ancient antiques over 300 years old, and more...

"And so, you've finally made it this far. Welcome to my lair, my home away from Hell if you will. Might make this my permanent residence once this dimension is assimilated into Hell, Whatddaya think?"

"Sorry I took so long... lets finish this..." she says out loud, pushing the double doors open and entering at last.

The tower's webbing reminded her of a forest she could no longer name, but it was from her homeland. The webbing of giant spiders, and the victims contained within was a harrowing memory of such times. "I think... our little game is done." she says, wearily. She readied her weapons and looked up to the tall, far off ceiling above. "This place will become your grave!" she exclaimed, her breasts bouncing as she lifted her heavy rifle.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Wolf wrote:"Sorry I took so long... lets finish this..." she says out loud, pushing the double doors open and entering at last.

The tower's webbing reminded her of a forest she could no longer name, but it was from her homeland. The webbing of giant spiders, and the victims contained within was a harrowing memory of such times. "I think... our little game is done." she says, wearily. She readied her weapons and looked up to the tall, far off ceiling above. "This place will become your grave!" she exclaimed, her breasts bouncing as she lifted her heavy rifle.

"Little youngling, if it was so simple to kill me, many a lesser demon would have done it over the course of billions of years. There are reasons why I get to sit high in the food chain..."

The huge spider's bloated form changed shape, as a humanoid torso grew from it's head as she approached

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 4 83b0c3f7ba5ca6de3c824453634d9e36

Before the spiderlike portion receeded and formed a pair of legs. She was not childlike like the clown form was. Nor was she stark white and dressed like a Harlequin Jester.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 4 Shelob-shadow-of-mordor

"I am many things, young Wolf. You can't even begin to imagine half of them. But for now, I shall take the role, of your executioner." And with that, the woman Dandella had become simply gestured towards Wolf, and a large purple wave erupted from the floor! It looked like bolts of purple electricity were curling and bumping towards Wolf from the very strands of web.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:28 pm

Wolf watched the figure shift and turn, becoming someone entirely new to her emerald eyes. The floor rumbled with a wave of her hand, violet energy rushing from it and channeling through the webs! She grits her teeth, evading the silky strands of webbing, pushing herself forward. She leveled the rifle's sights upon the spider woman's general direction, firing off a few rounds while she moved! "There is a moment for everyone..." she begins. "But I'm afraid those are my words!" she exclaimed, replying back about being an executioner! She made her way closer to the creature, evading the webbing while she did so, she was going to bring this bitch down! Her entire journey had been harrowing and disturbing, painful and infuriating. Dandella was going to pay!
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:46 pm

Dandella gracefully floated up and backward from Wolf's reach and her gunfire in a single bound, even as the black cloaked woman drew a fearsome looking sword.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 4 V8QNXICJ0KHE1391224331645

It's jagged edge emitted a foggy haze of an aura, along with bolts of energy dancing on it's surface.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 4 Bc111cf9b4361fb470aa734d5894348a

Dandella smiled as she held the weapon with both hands, and her legs tensed slightly before she lept again, suspending herself with the still energized weblines, she spun like a corkscrewing buzzsaw blade as she tumbled right at Wolf!
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4