Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Treat Special!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Halloween Treat Special!

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:44 pm

"Ah, so you say, but the soul does not lie, little Wolfie. Unless....." Dandella's form emerged through 'Hal' banishing hiim as she slithered closer to Wolf. Her yellow eyes locked onto Wolf's aqua green ones, and flashed.

"Ahhhhhh, hehehehahahahahahahahaha! I see... I see what you don't see. It was your memory, but another you."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:08 am

"I was born in Skizer. I am Skizerian, though mortal all the same. But enough about me, I'd rather keep our business as predator and prey professional." she says. "And no, I call dibs on predator." she says coldly. She thought of her childhood, of the man who taught her and others to kill. He was a young man, but insisted they call him... 'Grandpa'.

She closed her eyes, her smile wide. "I'm going to kill you when I find you. I hope you're ready."
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:23 am

"Hehehehahahah... Poor little mortal woman. Human or Skizerian, you still think you can see me. You'll only see, what your tiny little mind will allow. And make no mistake, if you ever even make it to my domain, you'll lose that pretty little mind in my... dead... lights." With those words, Dandella's laugh echoed around the chambers and passages of the crypts and catacombs.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 3 Dandella_face2_by_darkstormzero-dbqfd5q

Then, out of nowhere, some of the mummified corpses began to awaken, animated by the Hellish Necromancy of the demoness.

A large hulking undead warrior rose from it's eternal resting place, it's eyes glowing a pale blue light as it rose, an enormous claymore on it's back.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 3 Z1lBKN0
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Wolf scowled at the creature's snarling grin, but her attention wasn't on the creature's form for long. Turning, the sniper looks to the giant draugr that had risen from the grave. Large and bulky, with a massive claymore on its back, the nimble Wolf knew it was best to keep the big brute at a distance early on. She ran back where she had appeared in the burial chambers, turning with her rifle aimed and ready where she started to fire the large copper jacketed rounds in her weapon. The room turning a bright orange with each distinctive blast from the barrel of her rifle, with ammo climbing up the double stacked, double drum magazine.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Wolf wrote:Wolf scowled at the creature's snarling grin, but her attention wasn't on the creature's form for long. Turning, the sniper looks to the giant draugr that had risen from the grave. Large and bulky, with a massive claymore on its back, the nimble Wolf knew it was best to keep the big brute at a distance early on. She ran back where she had appeared in the burial chambers, turning with her rifle aimed and ready where she started to fire the large copper jacketed rounds in her weapon. The room turning a bright orange with each distinctive blast from the barrel of her rifle, with ammo climbing up the double stacked, double drum magazine.

Some of the bullets Wolf fired plinked harmlessly off of the thick steel armor the undead goliath wore. Ricochetting into the dark dank depths. Others however struck flesh, where dark coagulated blood and long dead flesh flew from both entry and exit wounds. However, the creature seemed completely heedless of pain and injury as it continued to stomp forward, drawing it's monstrous and ancient sword from it's back.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 3 1000?cb=20120512233945

"Aav Dilon!!" the creatures long dead guttral voice sounded out from the hollowed out throat as it's blue eyes pulsed in the twilight.

Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:23 pm

Wolf had a feeling that the fight wasn't going to be a simple one, but it did not make her fret with fear either. She forewent the normal vitals such as heart, groin and head, and decided to shoot at the undead giant's exposed knees where the armor was lacking and only thick leather flapped. While firing a couple rounds at the knees, she strafed, slowly though so she wouldn't lose too much of her accuracy, but she couldn't just stand in one spot and shoot less she wanted to join the dead! I'm not losing to some overgrown corpse, I'll weaken it if I can, and slay it. If I can't I'll improvise an escape and delve deeper... She thought, her vision turning to the mad clown for a moment before resuming her assault on the creature's knees!
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:48 am

Wolf wrote:Wolf had a feeling that the fight wasn't going to be a simple one, but it did not make her fret with fear either. She forewent the normal vitals such as heart, groin and head, and decided to shoot at the undead giant's exposed knees where the armor was lacking and only thick leather flapped. While firing a couple rounds at the knees, she strafed, slowly though so she wouldn't lose too much of her accuracy, but she couldn't just stand in one spot and shoot less she wanted to join the dead! I'm not losing to some overgrown corpse, I'll weaken it if I can, and slay it. If I can't I'll improvise an escape and delve deeper... She thought, her vision turning to the mad clown for a moment before resuming her assault on the creature's knees!

The monsterous undead kept advancing, but the bullets were starting to tear chunks out of it's upper arms and thighs, causing the creature to slow slightly. It definitely had more 'meat' on it than your average corpse. However, he halted for a moment, and raised it's off hand, where a blue/while aura began to swirl from it's hand.

"Dir Volaan!" the creatures voice guttered out as it threw it's hand forward, and the aura coalesced into a sharp flying blade of ice that was flying fats right at Wolf!

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 3 Icy_spear_by_darkstormzero-dbrk8fw
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Wolf continued to fire at the creature's knees when it paused and fired a projectile of its own! "Hahh!" She exclaimed, dropping onto her back, sliding towards the creature on her buttocks, the shard of ice soaring just a foot above her head before crashing into the wall that was behind her. While sliding towards the creature, she continued to shoot meaty chunks out of it's right knee, her goal was to put stress on its leg with little support it could handle due to its own size, and cripple it. In her mind, with it lacking a leg, she can then handle it head on with a bit more ease than she can in its current state. Her large caliber rounds would be enough to do such damage, and the drum size made sure she wouldn't have to reload for a little while.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:37 am

Wolf wrote:Wolf continued to fire at the creature's knees when it paused and fired a projectile of its own! "Hahh!" She exclaimed, dropping onto her back, sliding towards the creature on her buttocks, the shard of ice soaring just a foot above her head before crashing into the wall that was behind her. While sliding towards the creature, she continued to shoot meaty chunks out of it's right knee, her goal was to put stress on its leg with little support it could handle due to its own size, and cripple it. In her mind, with it lacking a leg, she can then handle it head on with a bit more ease than she can in its current state. Her large caliber rounds would be enough to do such damage, and the drum size made sure she wouldn't have to reload for a little while.

The undead monster reared his sword arm back as Wolf slid towards it, but before it could power the sword over it's head and down at her, Wolf's sniper bullets finally managed to hit it's leg above the knee joint where it smashed the bone above the joint, which blew the entire lower leg off, sending the creature tripping, and tumbling down. Releasing the sword, the undead horror took in a breath.

"Diil Qoth Zaam!" the creatures thunderous words rumbled the catacombs around Wolf, and violet light emitted from the dead gargantuan, and as the light leeched from him into the walls and flew throughout the cavernous burial mounds, the creature stopped moving and the light in it's eyes faded, before it desintegrated into ash dust.

"You managed to kill one Wolfy. Lets see how you handle one hundred, or one thousand!" Dandella's voice mocked from the depths of the dark catacombs as the moans of the awakening dead began to be heard.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 3 Bow_before_the_dead_by_lordhayabusa357-d6tx1v7
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:09 am

Wolf stood up after the creature had fallen, letting her rifle set against her waist when she turned her head to the sound of the approaching army. She could see their ghastly blue eyes, and their intent to kill. She glanced down at the massive blade, yanking up the blade! It was very heavy, but the alien was able to lift the hilt at least with both hands. She began to twist her body, spinning with the blade, slowly lifting it with her spin! I'll need to cut through their ranks! She thought, gritting her teeth as the heavy blade felt like it was pulling her arms out! When she was ready, she let the blade slip, and then finally let go, the blade spinning towards the rank and file while in motion, blade ready to cut them down!

She was a little dizzy after that, but she pushed forth, drawing her Izheveskian handgun, the stainless weapon glinting in the darkness as she charged!
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:53 am

Wolf wrote:Wolf stood up after the creature had fallen, letting her rifle set against her waist when she turned her head to the sound of the approaching army. She could see their ghastly blue eyes, and their intent to kill. She glanced down at the massive blade, yanking up the blade! It was very heavy, but the alien was able to lift the hilt at least with both hands. She began to twist her body, spinning with the blade, slowly lifting it with her spin! I'll need to cut through their ranks! She thought, gritting her teeth as the heavy blade felt like it was pulling her arms out! When she was ready, she let the blade slip, and then finally let go, the blade spinning towards the rank and file while in motion, blade ready to cut them down!

She was a little dizzy after that, but she pushed forth, drawing her Izheveskian handgun, the stainless weapon glinting in the darkness as she charged!

As Wolf swong the sword, razor wind lept from the blade, powering her swing with her, and when she let go, the sword was caught in a whirlwind that turned the spinning sword into a whirling razorblade that gutted several draugr before embedding itself in a wall.

But even as the felled Draugr disintegrated into dust, several new blue, violet and red eyes pulsed in the dark halls.

many variant Draugr images :

The undead hordes were still a ways away from Wolf's room after she cleared the last few, and more were awakening deeper within the catacombs if the guttral voices were anything to go by, if she wanted to get through without getting overwhelmed, she would need to call upon all her sneaking and stealth skills.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:38 am

Wolf set her rifle on her back, rushing past the undead who were busy trying to get used to the fact they were no longer in oblivion. She still had her handgun out, and in her free hand drew her combat knife as well. She ducked down behind fallen pillars and short walls, moving in her crouched position carefully as she needed to sneak past the shambling corpses to enter the deeper depths. If anything, Wolf had become a bit physically weary with the tasks she had been given. Still, she would not falter yet.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:52 am

Wolf wrote:Wolf set her rifle on her back, rushing past the undead who were busy trying to get used to the fact they were no longer in oblivion. She still had her handgun out, and in her free hand drew her combat knife as well. She ducked down behind fallen pillars and short walls, moving in her crouched position carefully as she needed to sneak past the shambling corpses to enter the deeper depths. If anything, Wolf had become a bit physically weary with the tasks she had been given. Still, she would not falter yet.

"Oooh, you are a smart Wolfy. I really will enjoy devouring your soul. Come, come find me... Deeper, down in the bowels of this little world, but greater horrors await you in those deep dark places... Don't dissapoint me yet." Dandella's taunts became almost cathartic, yet her voice deepened as she spoke.

The undead were starting to look about for intruders, and yet they were not seemingly putting in much effort, as their gaze sweeped over Wolf many times, yet did not seem to see her.

"Many victims have made your attempt. All failed... I guess you can meet them too... They are waiting for you."
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:15 am

Wolf didn't like how Dandella spoke of the 'others'. She wasn't very keen to meet those whom Dandella had set play dates with, and the less Wolf had to face the quicker she would arrive to the goal. Still, there was then the task of fighting the creature...

Wolf continued to sneak, keeping to shadows and ducking from view while she made her way around the crypt. There were many Draugr in these halls, and she wondered if they were all real or another part of the creature's illusions. She kept quiet, trying not to think about it, for if she slipped up she could be spotted. She needed to focus on the goal. Kill the damned clown.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:51 am

As Wolf snuck past the shambling Draugr who didn't seem to be looking all too hard for he, she slipped through unnoticed, but the catacombs seemed maze like labyrinthine in design, eery time she found stairs leading down, she always found more steps leading back up. And ever there were burial alcoves, and sarcophagi that were either empty, or their occupants remained unmoved, but the fear of them awakening gnawed at the pit of her belly as their long dead milky white eyes seemed to stare at her, although they lacked the "dead light" of the animated ones for now.

The deeper into the maze she went, the dead seemed to get older, and older, less and less fleshy and much more bony...

skeletons and other more ancient undead:

Deeper and deeper Wolf would go, the undead being less and less coporeal and more spectral as she goes, until finally, the entrance to the deeper caves beneath the long forgotten burial grounds opens before her. Dandella's earlier warnings echo behind her with the roused dead ones. Yet she could not turn back now.

Sliding down the stairs, Wolf would come across the caverns, and what struck her was that the area seemed volcanic! There was a heat and a light eminaing from within the cave, and soon the reason became apparent. There were lavaflows here!

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 3 14582OpawyWato_LavaCaves03

The magma had honeycombed the entire underground system, explaining just how the forerunners were able to build a city down here without excavation of the countryside. But now that the lava flows drowned out the mumbling of the dead in the catacombs above, Wolf may yet hear new voices...

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:02 am

Wolf was a bit dumbfounded in the reveal of the chamber! She slowly rose to her feet, her back less stressed now that she didn't need to haunch over; her large bosom bouncing, still slightly sticky from Dandella's prior 'prodding'. She slid her handgun into her pack, her knife back into the sheath above her butt as she examined the humid room's glowing lava flows.

"How can... this be possible?" She asked, the heat making her body sweat. She felt thirsty already, going for her canteen in her fanny pack. She unscrewed the top, and guzzled some water before, dipping it over her sticky chest. The water soaked her shirt, glistened her feminine form and accentuated her breasts and toned belly. But it also washed away the ick, and the water absorbed into her flesh allowing her some nutrients. "I have no idea what else could be ahead of me, but I have to push forth. I only hope the trip back won't be as dramatic." she sighed, equipping her rifle again, then pushed forth. She had to cross areas with lava pools carefully, she wasn't going to allow herself to be cooked by the lava range and searing heat!
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:11 am

"Very good. You made it through the armies of the dead... Now you are closer to me. Almost there Wolfy, but I have some bad news. Recent meals are not sitting put with me, and they are dying to come out and greet you. Not quite dead, yet not quite alive... not quite mortal, yet not quite digested yet... Poor lil guy."

Dandella's voice was taunting yet cryptic, her words made no sense. Until a new voice could be heard in the distance. Crying? A child's voice, crying... It was coming from deeper within the caves of small trickles of glowing molten rock.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:26 am

Wolf closed her eyes, gripping her weapon tightly. So... that's how you want to play this... She though with a harsh tone in her head. She slowly opened her eyes and continued towards the path. She knew it was unavoidable, that she had to walk this path to get closer to her goal, but her gut knotted with horrid anticipation as she crossed the pathway. She felt sweat drip down the side of her neck, roll off her chin as she prepared herself.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:36 am

As Wolf proceeded and rounded the corner, the cave widened into a cavern expanse. the lava flows were not as rapid here, just a dull bubbling as the heated liquid rock made it's way through the chnnels it had always done for many thousands of years.

Stitting, hunched over was a humanoid figure leaning against a pillar of natural rock. A small humanoid figure. The dull light of the lava flows illuminated it though. It was naked, but it's skin was a mottled gray, cracked peeled in many places, with open brown red sores where the skin had split, and blistered. The flesh beneath seemingly bubbled like froth by whatever had happened to it. It had it's head resting against it's knees, curled on itself in a sitting fetal position as it sobbed agonizing, frightened sobs.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 3 Screamerrender2_by_darkstormzero-dbrufnu

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:58 am

Wolf's eyes locked onto the small, pitiful creature. Her heart stopped, sinking into her abdomen while her cold, dead eyes simply stared at the pathetic sight. She remained there, still as a statue as her lidded dead gaze focused on the poor child's remains that denied rest. She couldn't voice how angry she was, staring at that poor thing that sobbed in her path. The horrors of this creature were truly, unforgivable. No redemption was allowed from this beast that produced such pathetic shells that cannot be given their passing.

*Click*

She flipped the safety off her weapon...
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:11 am

Wolf wrote:Wolf's eyes locked onto the small, pitiful creature. Her heart stopped, sinking into her abdomen while her cold, dead eyes simply stared at the pathetic sight. She remained there, still as a statue as her lidded dead gaze focused on the poor child's remains that denied rest. She couldn't voice how angry she was, staring at that poor thing that sobbed in her path. The horrors of this creature were truly, unforgivable. No redemption was allowed from this beast that produced such pathetic shells that cannot be given their passing.

*Click*

She flipped the safety off her weapon...

The visage of Dandella appeared beside the half digested child, and smiled at the demon huntress as she knelt down next to her prey. Her hand delicately touched the child's hairless and horrendously burned scalp, causing the boy to shudder uncontrollably.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 3 Dandella_grin_by_darkstormzero-dbqm92o

Even as the half digested child cried and sobbed in unimaginable pain, Dandella's voice crept into Wolf's mind. "Oh, I can give Stanley here his rest... but YOU have to allow me to eat him up again. You have to choose to allow me make him revisit the horrors of my belly. To save him, you have to condemn him, Demon Huntress." Dandella's words intensified the sobbing of the child to almost a fearful wailing.

Roughly, Dandella's hand became a claw as she clamped it over the child's mouth.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 3 Dandella_face2_by_darkstormzero-dbqfd5q

"Before you face me, I will make you face every horrible choice, and every terrifying fear your primitive little mind can conceive. You will know despair when you find me, and then you'll be ready for the seasoning! Now choose! Life or death for Stanley!" The words of the monster began to darken and take shape as her jaws distended again, like before when she chewed on the soul pizza, but this time, the half dead child's eyes looked into Wolf's, tears streaked down the disfigured face uncontrollably, before the rows of teeth passed over his eyes, and began to gnaw the back of his head, and across the bridge of his nose, making the boy scream in pain and terror anew.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 3 Dandella_mawshot_by_darkstormzero-dbqfl86

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:25 am

Wolf continued to stare, but this time subtly turned to Dandella. She eyed her with a fervent hatred, and silently raised her weapon.

BANG!

The booming shot rang out, as the large round bored through the child's skull... She breathed slowly... releasing a shaky sigh before continuing towards Dandella. "I'm going to kill you... even if it kills me." she says at last, her tone dark and low, her body brushing violently against the astral form, leaving the pair behind.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:39 am

Wolf wrote:Wolf continued to stare, but this time subtly turned to Dandella. She eyed her with a fervent hatred, and silently raised her weapon.

BANG!

The booming shot rang out, as the large round bored through the child's skull... She breathed slowly... releasing a shaky sigh before continuing towards Dandella. "I'm going to kill you... even if it kills me." she says at last, her tone dark and low, her body brushing violently against the astral form, leaving the pair behind.

Dandella's astral form rippled slightly as the bullet phased through her face and into the half dead child's skull, making her choice. The demoness Dandella withdrew her teeth from the now very dead, and very messy head, but as she withdrew her teeth, she sucked in a breath, and the wails of the child returned, distorted as the ghosts from earlier! Dandella breathed deep, and sucked in the wayward soul!

"Waste not want not!" Dandella's singsong voice mocked. "How very cold and calculating. Kill the boy to end his torment, and hope you could take vengeance! Unfortunately for you, without foresight, all you achieved was extinguishing his last hope, and condemned him to my Belly. I'm a ninth plane demon by the way, so right now, he is suffering all the worst tortures Hell can give him.... Ah the anguish of an innocent soul is so much more satisfying than those of a guilty one. It proves that even the good souls can end up with us, and proves the One Above All's venerated principals wrong! Heheheh, Thank you Wolf, for yet more proof that 'he' can be wrong!" Dandella patted her slightly glowing belly, and let out a belch that caused the lava to bubble slightly more angrily.

"Excuse me," she said with a blushing smile.
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:32 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Wolf wrote:Wolf continued to stare, but this time subtly turned to Dandella. She eyed her with a fervent hatred, and silently raised her weapon.

BANG!

Dandella's astral form rippled slightly as the bullet phased through her face and into the half dead child's skull, making her choice. The demoness Dandella withdrew her teeth from the now very dead, and very messy head, but as she withdrew her teeth, she sucked in a breath, and the wails of the child returned, distorted as the ghosts from earlier! Dandella breathed deep, and sucked in the wayward soul!

"Waste not want not!" Dandella's singsong voice mocked. "How very cold and calculating. Kill the boy to end his torment, and hope you could take vengeance! Unfortunately for you, without foresight, all you achieved was extinguishing his last hope, and condemned him to my Belly. I'm a ninth plane demon by the way, so right now, he is suffering all the worst tortures Hell can give him.... Ah the anguish of an innocent soul is so much more satisfying than those of a guilty one. It proves that even the good souls can end up with us, and proves the One Above All's venerated principals wrong! Heheheh, Thank you Wolf, for yet more proof that 'he' can be wrong!" Dandella patted her slightly glowing belly, and let out a belch that caused the lava to bubble slightly more angrily.

"Excuse me," she said with a blushing smile.

Wolf didn't stop, her body shivering with anger all the while, but she knew to act upon the illusion would achieve nothing for herself. She played her gamble in a rigged game she was forced to play, and thus knew the consequences would be dire, regardless. What kept her going was the thought of killing the bitch, for if she did that the cycle of killing would end. Souls would be presumably released and she'd be able to leave this dreadful nightmare behind her as another bad memory... but she wasn't so concerned about leaving if it came to vanquishing the beast or survival. She couldn't let it continue its games, and it was time to kill it for good. She owed those lost and twisted souls that much. She could feel tears trickle down her soft cheeks though, her face was contorted into a fierce look of rage, yet she felt the tears as she pressed forth. She needed to kill the bitch.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:18 pm

Wolf wrote:Wolf didn't stop, her body shivering with anger all the while, but she knew to act upon the illusion would achieve nothing for herself. She played her gamble in a rigged game she was forced to play, and thus knew the consequences would be dire, regardless. What kept her going was the thought of killing the bitch, for if she did that the cycle of killing would end. Souls would be presumably released and she'd be able to leave this dreadful nightmare behind her as another bad memory... but she wasn't so concerned about leaving if it came to vanquishing the beast or survival. She couldn't let it continue its games, and it was time to kill it for good. She owed those lost and twisted souls that much. She could feel tears trickle down her soft cheeks though, her face was contorted into a fierce look of rage, yet she felt the tears as she pressed forth. She needed to kill the bitch.

Hehehehahahaha, And there it is. Thats the fear I love. You have anger, you have hatred, but both of those stem from the fear of failing to kill me. You are getting nicely delicious there Wolfy! Just a little more basting, a little more stuffing, and you'll be ready!" Dandella's voice rang in Wolf's ears, even as the cavern receeded, and started becoming caves again, dipping downhill. Where Wolf's ears would pick up more wails, but this time they were distorted, and distant, echoing... For a moment, one might thing that the udead from the catacombs above may be chasing her down into these caves, but the voices were more tortured, and less dead and revived.

These were the voices of the damned.

Wolf would soon learn why, the necropolis, and the enormous black slab like structure in the center of the ancient Forerunner city became visible.

Halloween Treat Special!  - Page 3 Asshai-by-the-shadow
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next