Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capital City's Main Streets

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Capital City's Main Streets - Page 2 Empty Kitty's out of the bag...

Post  Sumi Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:18 am

Sumi found the drama before her taking quite the turn; it was entertaining to observe the broken man get chewed out by the dwarf that was shorter than her solid form. It was just that... she didn't expect she'd be taking part of the drama herself!

Akari Ragebender wrote:Akari blinked at the Dwarf's response. "Ah...huh..." she trails off, before turning away and heading back to the armory. She collected one of the large Faith Breaker style gunblades, then went to her part of the workshop- a bench of ebony with many superheated metals still glowing as they lay stretched across its smooth surface. She grabbed the gloves, slipping them on, and grabbed the bottle of alcohol, tucking it between her breasts, before lifting the sword she was working on that glowed with a bright cherry coloration. Ryst couldn't lift the one she had taken from the Armory earlier, but Akari could handle the weight with a single arm- with another of similar weight in her free hand as well!

When she returned, she stabbed both blades into the ground in front of Toefor, before yanking the bottle from her cleavage by the neck, her bosom bouncing after it slid out. "Here they are Toef, as well as the Rosemary Liquor." She smiled, tossing the bottle to him before she turned her attention to the 'Glow Bug' issue. "Hmm, I have a couple ideas about our shocking guest..." she murmured, walking over to one of the cavern walls, taking out her sledgehammer and focused it towards the hiding imp...

She brought the weapon close enough to the cavern's wall so that the lightning began to arc onto the sledge, before Akari sets the weapon down, producing a new current to flow into the hammer. She winced a little, feeling the zapping energies tingle her nerves, even with the protection of the gloves. She eventually lets go, stepping back from the electrified rod... and now all she had to do was wait.

Sumi had only sparingly watched the woman till the moment she began to get close to where she was... she could sense her too? Welp, time for me to bounce then--wha, huh?! She blinked, feeling her current flowing on a new path! It was bizarre, the current was so strong, she felt her body streeeetch into a long strand of bright electricity as she tried to zip away! "Crrrrrrrrrrraaaap!" She screamed, her voice coming out as bright electric yellow streaks across the arching blue as her body was channeled around the hammer! She tried to flicker out, before she was caught! Her energy arching back to the cavern wall...
Sumi
Sumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Capital City's Main Streets - Page 2 Empty Re: Capital City's Main Streets

Post  Akari Ragebender Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:23 am

Akari did not hesitate, as the electric voice hissed from the torrent of sparks now enveloping her hammer, the woman reaches out with her gloved hands and gripped the sparking energy! Her green hairs began to fuzz, static pulling at her as she held the creature in her firm grasp. "Ohhh ho ho, no." Akari states, pulling back the hidden creature travelling amid the electrons! Arcs of lightning got brighter, the plasma quivering as the smith hand stepped back, struggling with her quarry! "C'mon... now... just.... let... GO!" she screamed, gritting her teeth as she pulls back with all her might!
Akari Ragebender
Akari Ragebender
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryst Moonthorne Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:26 am

Ryst's attention slowly turned from Toefor to the odd... flowing charge that the dwarf's assistant was struggling with. "What... the... helfk..." he blinked, unsure if he wanted to say 'hell' or 'fuck' because whatever was happening a few feet away, it was definitely something batshit bizarre! He watched with an agape jaw, taking a step back when he felt some of the static cling himself, his eyes turning to Toefor before back to the scene. He kept mentioning a 'glow bug'... is that... what this is?
Ryst Moonthorne
Ryst Moonthorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Capital City's Main Streets - Page 2 Empty what... kitty got your tongue? ;P

Post  Sumi Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:40 am

What?! She can grab me?! Oh crap!! Sumi tried her best to resist, but the more she pulled, the more of her energy was siphoned into the machine! At this rate, she was going to snap in half! Dammit! I have no choice!!! Araaaaaghhh!! She mentally screams, feeling her grip with the relaxing current of electrons vanish! With a bright bolt of electricity that exploded out of the air with enough bang to sting the eardrums, the imp was revealed! Akari had her by her ankles when she took her humanoid shape, so the imp fell onto her chest; bright blue hair falling across her exposed back. A repelling force sent Akari back as she spreads her shapely thighs, and Sumi is allowed movement! She rolls forwards, and quickly stands up. Her toes wiggled against the messy cavern floor, her unique colored eyes, a mix of electric yellow and blue blinks back at the three as long blue fringe falls on the right side of her face.

She stands there, just a little over five feet in height, smiling as she raises her right hand. Her tattered black clothing began to glow with the same bluish hue as her 'flickering' form; odd runic shapes glowing from her feet and her hands, up to her arms and shoulders. If they could see her back, they too were covered with now electric colored tattoos that were runic in appearance. Even her pointy elf like ears glowed with runic shapes!

Capital City's Main Streets - Page 2 File

Her right hand hung from her wrist, her fingers opening as the energy glowing under her pale bluish grey skin flowed to the palm, enveloping a ball of arcing blue electricity! Concentrated into a tight wisp of glowing blue plasma, the wisp radiated and got bigger with every passing moment she stared at them. She kept her smirk, her beautiful eyes becoming heavy lidded. "What...? Cat got your tongue?" She asked, her voice was a silky, seductive tone that was also quite playful. "Hmhmhm~" She hummed. Ryst would remember the yellow hue from the grate a little while ago as she looked him in the eyes.
Sumi
Sumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:34 pm

Toefor remained only half paying attention as his apprentice brought her forge hammer to bear against the nature of the Lightning Imp, a bold move to pull it free of the rooms unnatural electrical shell.  Using the greater conductive force of the metals of her hammer, was an inspired touch, though of course the insulted rubber gloves would only have helped so much in holding a creature of Sumi's nature.  But they had only been meant as a temporary aid, so it was no surprise when the Lightning Imp was pulled free of the wall current to the hammer, then pulled free of the hammer to dangle for a short moment by her foot.  

Her smirk and taunt would have been striking on her pert little face and body had Toefor stood still long enough to noticed it.  Instead in the moment it took for each of the other three to blink  Toefor had moved at a speed which their eyes could not detect.  So no sooner had Sumi spoke in her seductive yet playful tone than Toefor stood besides her a few strands of her hair pulled free of her head gentle almost unnoticed in one hand and Ryst Cigarette in the other.

Just as I thought too small to be of any use as a proper superconductor.

The irony of his statement coming from the fact that he had to look up to see passed her chest to begin with but little things like height were of no concern to the dwarf, only the project in front of him.  So plucking a few already loose hairs and requisitioning a nearly burnt out cigarette were just a matter of course in his days work.  Stepping passed Sumi, Ryst, and his slightly disheveled apprentice Toefor set the latest additions to his collection of items on his work station.   Placing one hand on the hilt of each sword he lifted them with ease into the air.  The first was the chain gunblade, and the second was Akari's piece which she had labored on diligently.

Good work, needs work.

Saying nothing more on the matter he tossed both blades into the magma pool and turned his attention to the three gathered by some odd twist of circumstance and fate before him.  Speaking to each in turn he looked at the first Ryst.

You will work for what you desire.  Although seeing as you lack anything to contribute I suppose it's only fitting that you run a few simple errands to help assimilate into things.   I'll prepare a list of things that need to be gathered.  You'll find all of them outside on the island.  In the meantime you might want to familiarize yourself with one another.  Because little one you'll be going along with them, and I do mean for you to go as well little Lightning Imp.  There may be a few things on my list that will require what you are capable of.  Now play nice, while I prepare the list.

With that Toefor turned back to his workbench ignoring them to compile his "little" shopping list.  Leaving them to get better acquainted.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryst Moonthorne Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:56 am

Ryst backed up, not noticing that the cig had been taken from his lips as he stares at the blue haired 'glow bug' that now stood in the room with them. She looked very unique, a creature he hadn't seen before in his reckoning; and he seen a lot on Gendoshima being a Faith Breaker...formerly. However, he had seen those eyes... they were staring up at him from the sewer grate outside. "What the hell?" he says, knowing now that he had been followed all this time.

He turns to the dwarf, realizing now his cigarette was gone, and he watched effortlessly toss those large gun blades into the molten mass! He was confused by the crazed action, but nonetheless he was being given a task. Or rather a list...

As the man waddles off, Ryst runs his left hand through his hair. "Oh man... I feel like this is going to be the death of me for sure..." He sighed, before turning to the other two with lidded glares. 'Play nice' he says, heh... He mentally shrugged, turning away from both women, not interested in making introductions.
Ryst Moonthorne
Ryst Moonthorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Akari Ragebender Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:20 am

Akari grumbled upon standing up, more distraught over her frizzy hair caused by the 'glowbug's' bioelectricity. "Ugh..." She groaned, watching her creation- the raging red hot metal sword sink with one of Toph's previous models. She never knew if he commended her work or not, but its felt this way since even before her time as a member of the Governmental Guard. She turned to the dwarf with a frown. "Oh no, a list...? Why a list..." She mumbles to herself, biting her nails nervously. She got absorbed by a slime last time he sent her off, that shit was like natural gel you couldn't get out of your hair for weeks! She turned to the lightning imp, then to the one armed wonder, before to the dwarf. "Play nice?" She blinked, before turning to the pair of degenerates again. He wants me to play nice with the homeless dude who wondered into the body shop and the intruder who frazzled up my hair...? She hummed at the thought, her hands on her hips, before shrugging. "Well, I suppose its best to give your names out to me, less ya wanna be called hobo and lightning bug." She says, winking an eye open to peek at their reactions, before opening the other eye with a more friendly smile. "I'm Akari."
Akari Ragebender
Akari Ragebender
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumi Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:30 am

Sumi ignored Akari, and seemed amused by the one armed man's reaction. "Hah... the cold half-a-shoulder, huh? Mr. Faithbreaker?" She teased, smirking, before approaching him. "How the mighty fall from grace, done in by such a simple mistake? Here I thought you were trained warriors." She continued, gently stroking her hand across his stump, before turning her head to Akari finally. "Sumi... is what I chose. No family name. Just Sumi." She introduced, before turning to face the man again, and looked at his bronze dog tags. "Moonthorne? That's an odd name!" She giggled playfully.
Sumi
Sumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:44 pm

Dwarf and forge became one as he moved about allowing for the three to take turns playing nice as he put it. Of the three only Rist was holding back on being sociable, and taking the awkward situation in stride. A fitting situation for the man with a handicap to insist on cutting himself off even further Toefor thought as he went through the entire list of items he had in mind.

Dragon, no, no, yes, and definitely no. Greesyn Blood, yes, won't be cutting her hair off this time nasty stuff the Slime blood. Seeds, no, Sand, no, Slugs...

Trailing off as he continued to work out his list of supplies for which the three would be adventuring to procure, he continuously jotted each item down on a sheet of parchment, almost like a small scroll no bigger than the average man's hand. So clearly the list couldn't possibly be too long. Finally he looked over the list as he mumbled to himself before addressing the motley crew he was preparing to send off.

hmm's milk, and that should just about do it. Now then boy seeing as you can't seem to hold a real weapon, we'll give the list to my trusted... apprentice... for safe keeping, she at least has a respect for following direction. That and the glow bug might accidentally ignite it. So then you think you can handle this list all on your own boy. You think you and your one and half arms are going to be enough to fulfill this list. HA! My own apprentice knows better than to think that and she normally retrieves my entire shopping list on her own... eventually... given enough time... and return trips. This isn't like going to the local market and picking up a slab of meat for dinner boy.

On that note there is no way I could let you go out like that in good conscious here take this with you, better than being naked and defenseless.

Deftly the dwarf pulled a small pocket sized sheath knife out gently but forcefully making Rist accept it

Capital City's Main Streets - Page 2 Toefor12.

Now get to it, with the three of you it shouldn't take nearly as long little one to complete this list... Now where did I put my tooth pick.

Toefor absently searched his body and pockets for his sheath knife he used as a tooth pick while walking away leaving the three to fend for themselves.

The scroll when opened had only one line of writing upon it, a trick of the ink Toefor preferred to use, which would keep the rest of the list blank until the each item was checked off and acquired. The very top of the list looked as follows...

1 Jar of fireflies... from Western Forest.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryst Moonthorne Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:25 pm

Sumi wrote:Sumi ignored Akari, and seemed amused by the one armed man's reaction. "Hah... the cold half-a-shoulder, huh? Mr. Faithbreaker?" She teased, smirking, before approaching him. "How the mighty fall from grace, done in by such a simple mistake? Here I thought you were trained warriors." She continued, gently stroking her hand across his stump, before turning her head to Akari finally. "Sumi... is what I chose. No family name. Just Sumi." She introduced, before turning to face the man again, and looked at his bronze dog tags. "Moonthorne? That's an odd name!" She giggled playfully.

Ryst turned his head away from the electric woman as she approached, and when he felt her touch on his stump, he turned to her with a glare, pulling his arm aside. “Pff… like your name is any better, so sue me, ‘Su-mi’!” He groaned, before turning to them. “Moonthorne is my family name, just call me Ryst if you have to, but for the Mist’s sake, leave out the ‘Mr’ part.” He sighed, hiding his tags under his shirt.

It was then the Dwarf reappeared...

Crisis Rocan wrote:Dwarf and forge became one as he moved about allowing for the three to take turns playing nice as he put it. Of the three only Rist was holding back on being sociable, and taking the awkward situation in stride. A fitting situation for the man with a handicap to insist on cutting himself off even further Toefor thought as he went through the entire list of items he had in mind.

Dragon, no, no, yes, and definitely no. Greesyn Blood, yes, won't be cutting her hair off this time nasty stuff the Slime blood. Seeds, no, Sand, no, Slugs...

Trailing off as he continued to work out his list of supplies for which the three would be adventuring to procure, he continuously jotted each item down on a sheet of parchment, almost like a small scroll no bigger than the average man's hand. So clearly the list couldn't possibly be too long. Finally he looked over the list as he mumbled to himself before addressing the motley crew he was preparing to send off.

hmm's milk, and that should just about do it. Now then boy seeing as you can't seem to hold a real weapon, we'll give the list to my trusted... apprentice... for safe keeping, she at least has a respect for following direction. That and the glow bug might accidentally ignite it. So then you think you can handle this list all on your own boy. You think you and your one and half arms are going to be enough to fulfill this list. HA! My own apprentice knows better than to think that and she normally retrieves my entire shopping list on her own... eventually... given enough time... and return trips. This isn't like going to the local market and picking up a slab of meat for dinner boy.

On that note there is no way I could let you go out like that in good conscious here take this with you, better than being naked and defenseless.

Deftly the dwarf pulled a small pocket sized sheath knife out gently but forcefully making Rist accept it

Capital City's Main Streets - Page 2 Toefor12.

Now get to it, with the three of you it shouldn't take nearly as long little one to complete this list... Now where did I put my tooth pick.

Toefor absently searched his body and pockets for his sheath knife he used as a tooth pick while walking away leaving the three to fend for themselves.

The scroll when opened had only one line of writing upon it, a trick of the ink Toefor preferred to use, which would keep the rest of the list blank until the each item was checked off and acquired. The very top of the list looked as follows...

1 Jar of fireflies... from Western Forest.

Ryst’s face looked about thirty years older, and highly detailed as he looks down at the small… not a boot knife, hell it wasn’t even able to be called a ‘toe knife’! “What the… hell is this? A joke…?” He asked, lifting the thing he was forced to carry. He turned to Akari with a lidded gaze. “So what does he want us to find first…?” He grumbled, still holding the awkward knife in his open palm.

Ryst Moonthorne
Ryst Moonthorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Akari Ragebender Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:43 am

Akari chuckled nervously. "Hahahaha.... the master can be quite an eccentric, to put it nicely." She says, before looking at the small knife he held. "Oof, be careful with that! Its got piss poor range, but that thing will sever your wrist if you're not careful... Ryst." She smirks, trying not to laugh. "I mean, you've only got two left, not counting your name." She winked before looking at the list. "Well, looks like its fireflies first in the Western Forest. Gotta jar some up." she says with a sigh of relief. "Its not a slime! Thank the Gods... but don't scoff at the idea, Toefor likes to mix these lists with a bit of danger. Haha, its like he's trying to kill me with the number of times I encountered something dangerous on these shopping trips! Hahahahahaah!" She laughs heartily, tears forming from the corners of her tightly shut eyes.
Akari Ragebender
Akari Ragebender
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumi Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:53 am

Sumi giggled at Ryst's response. She thought she may have had a soft glow for the man, when the blade in his hand made her sneer from ear to ear. "Hey, you know what they say Ryst, size doesn't matter~" She teased, jumping up onto his head! She sat on his head, and to him, he'd realize she weighed next to nothing, it was as if she was a feather. She crossed her legs, draping them across his back, her exposed heels pressing against his back. She adjusted her butt, finding herself comfortable on top of the man. She turned to Akari and smirks devilishly. "Wow! It thinks! She is more than just boobs and muscle!" She giggles at Akari. "Sounds like to me that is exactly what he's hoping to happen, you just keep coming back so he ups the ante. No worries, we'll make sure you can defy him again!" She winked, sticking her tongue out at the woman.
Sumi
Sumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryst Moonthorne Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:19 am

Ryst blinked at Akari's joke. "HA. HA. HA." He 'laughed' back in a sarcastic and irritated manner, his narrowed gaze on Akari shifting to Sumi, who decided to jump up and sit on top of him! He didn't realize this was the case till the back flaps of her dress flowed over his face. He could feel her feather light body on his skull, matting his thick, long black hair, but his neck only hunkered down slightly due to what minimal weight she had. Comfort issues aside, Ryst just wanted the blue devil off him! "H-hey! Get the hell off me you little imp!" He waved his arms, his right han-...stub, grasping at air, while his left hand reached up to pull the woman off him! Why me? He thought.
Ryst Moonthorne
Ryst Moonthorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Akari Ragebender Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:30 am

Akari stopped laughing when Sumi made her scathing remark! "W-ha?! No! What do you know you awful little bug!!" She snapped, growling at the impish firefly. She then turned towards the back exit, where a lift would take them to the surface. "Ugh... just follow me, I'll lead us to the West Forest, it isn't too far from here if we head this way. Just keep close, cuz if you don't keep up, I'll leave your worthless asses behind..." Akari threatens, before heading out into the shop, towards her area. One could tell it was her workshop by the number of worked metal that was still burning with cherry red embers, still super heated thanks to the rage Akari had built up into her strikes; the more angry she was, the more hotter the item she crafts would still burn. When she saw her object of affection, the baker in the market street flirting with another woman a month ago, she got so angry that the lance she was working on became nearly pure magma. They past said lance, and she noted that it was still burning a bright orange! The power of the Ragebenders. Though, she was the first and last, to her knowledge. For all she knew, Toeph picked her scrawny ass off the street when she was too young to remember. She picked up her travel bag while she was at her station, before turning to the others again.

"C'mon, we're going to take a lift back to the street!" she groaned, looking at the list again. She had a jar in her pack, so she was ready for the first task at least.
Akari Ragebender
Akari Ragebender
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumi Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:40 am

"Ooooo~" Sumi hummed, dodging Ryst's poor attempts to pull her off. "Didn't know you were so handsy, I mean, given your missing one~" She teased, before sliding her plush butt off his head, landing on top of his right shoulder. She leaned onto his head, propping her chin up with her left hand, her left arm propped up on his head by her elbow; while her jiggly bosom pressed against Ryst's right ear and his upper cheek. "Oi, she's gonna leave us behind! You want a hand to play with again, no? Then hop to it horsie~" Sumi orders in a sassy tone, her free hand patting his stub in a prodding fashion.
Sumi
Sumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryst Moonthorne Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:29 pm

"Shut it...." Ryst grumbles, as he tried to grab the mischievous imp, failing to do so when she began to sit on his right shoulder... "Hrmm..." He grumbled, feeling her lean against him like he was a damn sofa. "Ugh... you're not going to let up, are you...?" he grunts, rolling his eyes before following Akari's lead. At the very least so that this farce may end, and he is rewarded with a brand new arm...

He appears at Akari's side, with Sumi (regrettably) in tow. He turns to face Akari, Sumi's breast poking into one of his lidded eyes as he stared at the green haired woman with irritation. "Well? What are you looking at? Can't we get this thing moving?" He groans.
Ryst Moonthorne
Ryst Moonthorne
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Akari Ragebender Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:58 pm

Ryst Moonthorne wrote:"Shut it...." Ryst grumbles, as he tried to grab the mischievous imp, failing to do so when she began to sit on his right shoulder... "Hrmm..." He grumbled, feeling her lean against him like he was a damn sofa. "Ugh... you're not going to let up, are you...?" he grunts, rolling his eyes before following Akari's lead. At the very least so that this farce may end, and he is rewarded with a brand new arm...

He appears at Akari's side, with Sumi (regrettably) in tow. He turns to face Akari, Sumi's breast poking into one of his lidded eyes as he stared at the green haired woman with irritation. "Well? What are you looking at? Can't we get this thing moving?" He groans.

Akari glanced over at the pair with a speculative gaze. "Riiiiight... lets carry on then, shall we?" She says, glancing back to the parchment. "We'll have to head into the woods, we can take one of the Gyro cars down, but they won't go much further than the edge of the city..." she began, not looking as she reaches for the lever and pulls it, activating the lift and causing them to move upwards. "Should be an easy enough task..." She grumbled, feeling like she jinxed something saying them..
Akari Ragebender
Akari Ragebender
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sumi Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:46 pm

Ryst Moonthorne wrote:"Ugh... you're not going to let up, are you...?" he grunts, rolling his eyes before following Akari's lead. At the very least so that this farce may end, and he is rewarded with a brand new arm...

"Nope~" She teased, patting his cheek this time. She remained on his shoulder, leaning on him. She smiled at Akari, waving to her and smirking as the lift began to shutter and move upward.
Sumi
Sumi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Akari Ragebender Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:42 pm

As the lift rises to the streets, Akari turns to them. "Okay, just follow my lead and we'll get this thing done in no time!" She says in a rather cheery manner, before glancing back to the list. Once the lift came to a stop, they would look around, noting they were back on street level again. "Ok, this way!" She says, leading them to a Gyrocar that began to cycle its way down towards the Western Forest.

[to here]
Akari Ragebender
Akari Ragebender
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2