Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mt Risa Peak

+9
Oichi Busubara
Morrígan Culain
Shigemi Shibukawa
The Jackal of the Sands
Crisis Rocan
Tetsuo Taigitsu
Abdel the Pure
Millaarc Lunaire
Verial The Void Dragon
13 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Empty Re: Mt Risa Peak

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:36 pm

"Hmm, Not yet." Verial answered Oichi with a slight grin. "However, willing or not, all answer the call of the Void, alive or dead."

His desolate gaze scanned across Tetsuo, Xander, and Abdel. "Hmhmhmhm... I see these 'Teniks' have vexed some of you."

With those words, verial summoned a small spark of golden light at the tip of his finger. He pointed it at the group, where the spark split into several, and each spark flew into the left side of the chest of each of them, branding them with their first badge of Authority.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Hit3kS3

"You, my generals, will lead my armies of summoned monsters, and risen dead. Those who do not fail, will be rewarded with mightier hosts. Go now. Bring me victory!"
Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Millaarc Lunaire and Tetsuo Taigitsu like this post

Back to top Go down

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Empty ....well my last location TECHNICALLY is the Void (says so) so... XD

Post  Neko Eater Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:39 am

Suddenly... a large rumbling gave way to the appearance of a massive arm pulling itself from a pool of voidscent.

"ME NO LIKE BIG FALL!!" Cried the creature, and hastily pulled its horridly putrid and oddly designed body up and into the light.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Latest

The creature was huge, taller than most of the mortals before it, and it realized that it could... speak common tongue? Well, better than normal that was! "Me...speak people words now?! More than three!" it spoke and then tried remembering what happened to it... "Me... fall? Bang Stick to skull? I thinks so..." he mumbled... ignoring the others, before turning to the ghoulish looking figure standing in a throne. "Dragon man?" It asked, scratching its head. "Me no understand, most words spoken by...." it blinked. Did it... think it had a name? Did it need one before? Was it an 'it' or was it a boy or girl? Why such thoughts now trouble the Neko-Eater, a relatively rare race of beast which used to prowl Domescadia's deserts for Nekomimi, and then swam across the sea to Rolan, where it last was before it... died? Appeared here?

"...Does Me have a name? Me no think so... Dragon Man, Me feel you brought me here..." It mumbled, and turned its attention to the dog eared woman, mistaking her for a Neko at first, which it felt compelled to recall something similar before it was trapped in darkness for many... how ever long it had been killed. Or... did it die? It was most distressed at such notions, a primitive creature actually developing intelligence... how horrid!
Neko Eater
Neko Eater
Private First Class
Private First Class

Millaarc Lunaire, Verial The Void Dragon and Tetsuo Taigitsu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  The Jackal of the Sands Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:50 am

The Jackal remained quiet, but nodded to Verial... before the appearance of yet another woman, and a beast she'd seen plenty of in her time. "...How peculiar, the void even reaches to animals?" she cooed, twitching her ears, while she could almost hear Xander's hyena cackle. "Well, creatures of the land... A Neko Eater can speak, but this one is..." she paused, and frowned as its bad breath fell upon her, her arm waving the area in front of her face. "...too talkative."
The Jackal of the Sands
The Jackal of the Sands
Recruit
Recruit

Millaarc Lunaire and Tetsuo Taigitsu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel the Pure Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:04 am

Oichi Busubara wrote:There was a thick mist which bellowed into the cavern, followed by the sound of heels. From the shadows, a tall, femimine form slowly took shape. The woman stepped out from the mist, a long Benzi matchlock in her left hand, her leather gloved hand reaching up for her chin, and observed those still present:

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Ycf-online-masterclass-

She had long, black hair with bangs over her left eye, her eyes red in color, purple lipstick adorned her lips. Her clothing consisted of a high leg leather leotard of sorts, fitted with Benzi armor, and showed off her inner side boob and cleavage and a portion of her upper chest. Her breast pieces adorned with shaped metal bits. She wore thick purple fur around her neck, several kitsune tails falling behind her like a cape. Her shoulders carried the Benzi square plate design, with demonic horns and faces meant to strike fear in the eyes of her enemies.

She was silent, her thigh high leather heels swishing as she ambled over to the group of resurrected beings and set her right hand upon Abdel Adham’s shoulder. “Hm… my former Lord is not here… what a pity. However…” she paused, turning to Abdel with her large crimson gaze. “Thank you for dealing with my idiot half brother… he always had ‘wandering hands’.” She cooed, before glancing over to the Void Dragon, Verial. Her armor colors of black and purple were distinctly Busujima Clan related…

“I am Busujima no Oichi, or rather Oichi Busubara, formerly Chacha Kibara… sister in law of Tsukasa Tangeshima, and Commander of my Lord, Nagahime Busujima, the Demon King’s Vanguard forces… has my Lord taken your summons?” She inquired.

Unlike the others here, Oichi didn’t fall in combat or meet a bloody end… she had died at the ripe old age of 110. She was a conniving woman, who betrayed her best friend and Lord, the woman who ‘adopted her’ into the Busujima Clan, Nagahime Busujima. When she felt the pull of the Void… she answered it, hoping her Lord had done the same… but it appeared, so far… she had not…

She turned to the man named Xander. "I know nothing of the Clan of Tenik...I'm afraid. Such a clan is beyond my time..."

Abdel smirked at the woman, her hand still on his shoulder. "Seems you have a similar issue with your hands, not that I mind. But the fool did not know his betters. Now he knows nothing. And is nothing." He replied, before raising a brow, glancing her over. "Heh, will it offend you if I said I also stabbed your future descendant, Hiyori Busujima in the gut?" The Sultan inquired with a vicious smile, before his attention turned to Verial.

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:"Hmm, Not yet." Verial answered Oichi with a slight grin. "However, willing or not, all answer the call of the Void, alive or dead."

His desolate gaze scanned across Tetsuo, Xander, and Abdel. "Hmhmhmhm... I see these 'Teniks' have vexed some of you."

With those words, verial summoned a small spark of golden light at the tip of his finger. He pointed it at the group, where the spark split into several, and each spark flew into the left side of the chest of each of them, branding them with their first badge of Authority.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Hit3kS3

"You, my generals, will lead my armies of summoned monsters, and risen dead. Those who do not fail, will be rewarded with mightier hosts. Go now. Bring me victory!"

Abdel glanced down at the pin and rose a brow. "You know, when I pinned my soldiers with a medal, it was usually after they showed valor or sacrifice for my cause... I only pinned medals to those with no deeds, when I knew I was going to send them to slaughter. The Bloody Baronet had a vest made of them, lucky kitsune was probably shot at and the damn things saved his hide once or twice." He joked, before nodding. "Sure...but first I'm going to hunt for a better wardrobe, and... knock a few heads off while I'm at it. So unfortunate, I lost my fortune... but I do deal in steel." he says rattling the tachi leaning against his other shoulder not occupied by the beautiful, ancient samurai.

Neko Eater wrote:Suddenly... a large rumbling gave way to the appearance of a massive arm pulling itself from a pool of voidscent.

"ME NO LIKE BIG FALL!!" Cried the creature, and hastily pulled its horridly putrid and oddly designed body up and into the light.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Latest

The creature was huge, taller than most of the mortals before it, and it realized that it could... speak common tongue? Well, better than normal that was! "Me...speak people words now?! More than three!" it spoke and then tried remembering what happened to it... "Me... fall? Bang Stick to skull? I thinks so..." he mumbled... ignoring the others, before turning to the ghoulish looking figure standing in a throne. "Dragon man?" It asked, scratching its head. "Me no understand, most words spoken by...." it blinked. Did it... think it had a name? Did it need one before? Was it an 'it' or was it a boy or girl? Why such thoughts now trouble the Neko-Eater, a relatively rare race of beast which used to prowl Domescadia's deserts for Nekomimi, and then swam across the sea to Rolan, where it last was before it... died? Appeared here?

"...Does Me have a name? Me no think so... Dragon Man, Me feel you brought me here..." It mumbled, and turned its attention to the dog eared woman, mistaking her for a Neko at first, which it felt compelled to recall something similar before it was trapped in darkness for many... how ever long it had been killed. Or... did it die? It was most distressed at such notions, a primitive creature actually developing intelligence... how horrid!

"..." Abdel blinked at the creature, and then shook his head. "You know... I regret my prior curiosity when I said 'I'm curious what other freaks show up' because now its become a bloody circus..." he says with a sigh, then glanced over to the Jackal of the Sands. "So you had them in your era as well? Not many were left in mine, I made sure of that!" He scoffed, before turning to the more 'sentient' Neko-Eater. "No offense." He shrugged.
Abdel the Pure
Abdel the Pure
Private First Class
Private First Class

Millaarc Lunaire, Verial The Void Dragon and Tetsuo Taigitsu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Millaarc Lunaire Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:08 am

Shigemi Shibukawa wrote:
Tetsuo Taigitsu wrote:Tetsuo snarled, showing his fangs at the Dog-eared "Jackal of the Sands" whilst ignoring the Vampire's lewd remarks to him. He swung his blade at the spiked 'teeth' the Jackal summoned, and pointed the serrated odachi at the woman, threateningly.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 O5uZ2fX9

"Do not mistake my admiration for your beauty as hunger, I am more than a beast... but you are not wrong, I would have eaten you at one point... might still." He teased, before he then doused the flames, and sheathed the weapon to his back.

He had been able to withstand the Zangetsu technique by channelling his ki to his feet and simply watched the lesser fools fly into oblivion when it had occurred, and when he was hit with a darkened flames of the void, all he felt was more power flowing through his transformed state. He felt as if he was able to transform further than his present form now, which was amusing to say the least.

He stepped up beside the one they called Abdel, and still couldn't believe the small, pretty human had brought the world to its knees. Still... there was Rufus Tenik to think about, and he was a pretty boy too. Did a few jobs for him once upon a time... but he felt that time was probably long gone now.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Rufus_Tenik

"I was from the year 2639, Master Abdel... you are at least 357 years past your expiration date, if the year hasn't changed... but I feel as though it has, given this being Mount Risa and all... and thus the 'timeless desert' now having lost its dreaded curse as we haven't aged into mummies in the past hour or so we've been awakened..." He says, rubbing his scaly chin as he observes Shigemi, hunkering down to her height. "That was a masterful display from the Blood Orchid herself. You were last heard from the same year as Abdel... did you perish like the rest of this lot? Or were you simply hiding in the shadows... that would be a more fascinating feat..." he says with a half snarl, toothy smile. "Forgive my... tact. This body, lacks... the human smile.." He grinned, the raptor like beast reached up and caressed the cheek of the Oni, before he stood up over both mortal and yokai. "I'm Taigitsu Tetsuo, Lord of the Taigitsu clan, and abolished by Emperor Beijiosaki for aiding the Rebels of Beijio Islands. My family have always been stalwart protectors of Beijio, loyal to the true Emperor, the Dragon Emperor Benzi... who has not shown her face for they yet live. I could not take up this form, you see before you, should they be residing in the next life or stirring away in the deepest pits of the Demonic Realm..." He snarled, before pointing at the leech. "I shall... consider your offer, by the way... but you look a tad.... greasy, for my tastes, leech..." He chuckled cruelly.

"Oh, you're a charmer scales, but there are some secrets even an old Oni like myself have to keep." she winked at the scaly bastard. "Oh, the Dragon Emperor or Empress... which ever strikes your fancy still lives... they're just occupying a new form somewhere out West... past the islands." She cooed.

Millaarc Lunaire wrote:
Verial The Void Dragon wrote:
Millaarc Lunaire wrote:"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggghhhhh!!" Cried out Millaarc who began to roll around whilst cross legged:

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Tenor_2

"I'm soooo boooooored!!!" She whined, before jumping up onto her feet. "I'll... show you all something pretty neat then...!" The vampirina grins... as malicious energy began to swirl around her feminine form!!

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Millaarc_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_lyrical_denko__1d81d6cbd7852c8d1b3f1313cc666183

Verial's energies wound down from firing off the blast of energy into space, and even as the vile black and violet flames died off, he smiled sinisterly at Millaarc. "You'll have to forgive my lack of appropriate entertainment my dear. I had thought for a time, you were keeping that little one you have trapped inside you alive for that purpose. So, tell me then, what would a lovely little vampire wish for? You need a specific target for your boredom alleviation? or do you desire a different form of entertainment, now that the claws have been unsheathed?"

Millaarc smirked, her fangs becoming more beast like, all of her teeth large and canine like as well as fangy! "Nah... VD, I'm good man... I think I'll play tag with the pilot to let out some steam... a little cat and mouse...!" She snickered as her cape became bat wings, and fur began to grow out of her rapidly changing body. She got more muscular, furry, taller... wider.... her body growing at least 20 foot in height as she now loomed over the mortal creatures in her large, bat form...

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Millaarc_empty_stomach2

Her large crimson eyes fell upon the lizard as he teased her, and she snickered upon his confusion. She clacked her fangs and salivated. "...BESIDES, I'M A BIT PECKISH MYSELF, QUITE HUNGRY EVEN! ANY CARE TO JOIN ME? JUST CLIMB UP AND HOLD TIGHT... HEH HEH HEH....!" her demonic tone bellows throughout the cavern, and she turned around, swishing her tail to allow someone access to her back...

She glanced back, sneering with her drooling fangs peeled back and visible:

"WHAT? CAN'T HANDLE HOW... CUTE I LOOK NOW? HEH HEH HEH....!"

Shigemi turned her attention to the vampire, now in her huge, menacing form and smirked. "Well then, I suppose I could be up for some fun with a cute and batty gal like yourself~" Giggled the Oni in a husky tone.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Hinomoto_oniko_original_drawn_by_asanagi__267996c1d3ae6dc9c38f72f6ffce6281

Shigemi, upon turning her back, revealed she did not have her ass covered, nor did she wear any other form of undergarment~

She leaped onto the fuzzy creature's back gracefully, straddling the bat's neck with her thick, shapely thighs. She grabbed a tuft of the bat's thick fur with her left hand, drawing her new Murasame Muramasa Nyx from her scabbard with her right, flourishing the blade whilst being careful not to knick the giant vampire bat. She glanced back to the others, a fangy smirk upon her lips. "Sorry... I think there's only room for one here~ Te-hehehehehe~" She giggled maliciously, before digging her heels into the creature's neck. "Lets sow some chaos~" she licked her lips and raised her blade at the plane!

Millaarc and Shigemi took to the skies, before they could meet the latest arrivals...

(to here)
Millaarc Lunaire
Millaarc Lunaire
Private First Class
Private First Class

Verial The Void Dragon and Tetsuo Taigitsu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Tetsuo Taigitsu Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:37 pm

Tetsuo sheathed the dual swords, claiming them for his own, and then turned to the Verial upon him speaking of the Teniks. "Tenik wasn't so bad in my case, though we were enemies in the Beijio Civil War, I made some nice spare change with him. He did order me to vex the Beijionese once they were dissuaded to him building a reactor in the Beijio Mountains, even said I could make a snack out of Princess Sango, which was fine by me- she was the reason my brother is dead..." He spat to the side, hissing.

He turned to Xander as no one else seemed to care answering him, or had no idea much like himself... but offered his own opinion: "The Teniks were still powerful in my year, the 2639... they were still the world dictatorship they've always been, my cackling friend. Their TIRS was just as deadly as ever as well... however, which ever time we are in now... I cannot say for certain what their political intrigue is... why does it concern you, Xander of...I forgot your family name." He sighed, shrugging.

He then turned to the new, large and primitive beast and then glared at Jackal. "...O h I s e e. You don't mind baring your fangs at me, but have no need to do so with a brain dead monster!" He harrumphed, taking the gold badge he was appointed and glancing it over. "...I work better alone." The old, lizard man ninja stated, removing the pin and tossing it to Oichi instead.

Tetsuo Taigitsu
Recruit
Recruit

Verial The Void Dragon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:20 pm

"Vexing, Hexing, you could say they have a way of stealing your breathe in all the wrong context.

Hexadic, though that's more of a exclamation point! And it concerns me as it does, but you could say I have an old score to settle and a debt to be collected on with them. One, mind you that could sway many of those in Tenik's grasp to a better use. Perhaps even the TIRS, especially if they are anything like the were in my day.

But enough of this I think. If there are no more shiny little baubles to be bestowed, I believe I have an army to dispense with..."

Cackling lightly as he slid one hand beneath his Jackal-lin companion, lifting her as he stood, placing her on her feet beside himself.

"So which of these armies has the muscle to move mountains. And perhaps something a little less like this pile of neko droppings with arms over here. No offense righaaa...Raaa.. aaj... Raj?"

Getting a good look at the two armed walking mouth that had just pulled up a spot of cavern floor, he stumbled a bit over his words realizing that it just might be able to do something lasting to him

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

The Jackal of the Sands likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:48 pm

Abdel the Pure wrote:Abdel smirked at the woman, her hand still on his shoulder. "Seems you have a similar issue with your hands, not that I mind. But the fool did not know his betters. Now he knows nothing. And is nothing." He replied, before raising a brow, glancing her over. "Heh, will it offend you if I said I also stabbed your future descendant, Hiyori Busujima in the gut?" The Sultan inquired with a vicious smile, before his attention turned to Verial.

Abdel glanced down at the pin and rose a brow. "You know, when I pinned my soldiers with a medal, it was usually after they showed valor or sacrifice for my cause... I only pinned medals to those with no deeds, when I knew I was going to send them to slaughter. The Bloody Baronet had a vest made of them, lucky kitsune was probably shot at and the damn things saved his hide once or twice." He joked, before nodding. "Sure...but first I'm going to hunt for a better wardrobe, and... knock a few heads off while I'm at it. So unfortunate, I lost my fortune... but I do deal in steel." he says rattling the tachi leaning against his other shoulder not occupied by the beautiful, ancient samurai.

"..." Abdel blinked at the creature, and then shook his head. "You know... I regret my prior curiosity when I said 'I'm curious what other freaks show up'  because now its become a bloody circus..." he says with a sigh, then glanced over to the Jackal of the Sands. "So you had them in your era as well? Not many were left in mine, I made sure of that!" He scoffed, before turning to the more 'sentient' Neko-Eater. "No offense." He shrugged.

"Oh you misunderstand. The rune allows you to command my armies, and bestows upon you greater power than the minions you will lead. Consider it a sigil of your office of sorts." Verial relayed. "There will be more for you to earn, greater heights you can reach."

Tetsuo Taigitsu wrote:Tetsuo sheathed the dual swords, claiming them for his own, and then turned to the Verial upon him speaking of the Teniks. "Tenik wasn't so bad in my case, though we were enemies in the Beijio Civil War, I made some nice spare change with him. He did order me to vex the Beijionese once they were dissuaded to him building a reactor in the Beijio Mountains, even said I could make a snack out of Princess Sango, which was fine by me- she was the reason my brother is dead..." He spat to the side, hissing.

He turned to Xander as no one else seemed to care answering him, or had no idea much like himself... but offered his own opinion: "The Teniks were still powerful in my year, the 2639... they were still the world dictatorship they've always been, my cackling friend. Their TIRS was just as deadly as ever as well... however, which ever time we are in now... I cannot say for certain what their political intrigue is... why does it concern you, Xander of...I forgot your family name." He sighed, shrugging.

He then turned to the new, large and primitive beast and then glared at Jackal. "...O h   I   s e e. You don't mind baring your fangs at me, but have no need to do so with a brain dead monster!" He harrumphed, taking the gold badge he was appointed and glancing it over. "...I work better alone." The old, lizard man ninja stated, removing the pin and tossing it to Oichi instead.

"How quickly one throws away power before he even realizes what it is he is throwing away. The Rune is more than just a way to command armies. And she has her own..." The rune reappeared in Tetsuo's's hands. "The rune grants you powers beyond the throng. Spurn it again at your own peril." A pair of black and crimson scaled creatures, similar to Tetsuo, in many ways, but silent, deadly, capable of invisibility and teleportation appeared on either side of him.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Dd1t3xz-1fa70179-7abe-4cc4-a6b5-48411cd7b28b.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2VhOTE0Mzg1LTcwZDctNDc2ZC1hYTNiLTM3ZDBjNDQ5YzQ2NFwvZGQxdDN4ei0xZmE3MDE3OS03YWJlLTRjYzQtYTZiNS00ODQxMWNkN2IyOGIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Take these two Furies with you and go. Assassinate the Beijionese Imperial Court if you wish. Claim your prize."

Crisis Rocan wrote:"Vexing, Hexing, you could say they have a way of stealing your breathe in all the wrong context.  

Hexadic, though that's more of a exclamation point!  And it concerns me as it does, but you could say I have an old score to settle and a debt to be collected on with them.  One, mind you that could sway many of those in Tenik's grasp to a better use.  Perhaps even the TIRS, especially if they are anything like the were in my day.

But enough of this I think.  If there are no more shiny little baubles to be bestowed, I believe I have an army to dispense with..."

Cackling lightly as he slid one hand beneath his Jackal-lin companion, lifting her as he stood, placing her on her feet beside himself.

"So which of these armies has the muscle to move mountains.  And perhaps something a little less like this pile of neko droppings with arms over here.  No offense righaaa...Raaa.. aaj... Raj?"

Getting a good look at the two armed walking mouth that had just pulled up a spot of cavern floor, he stumbled a bit over his words realizing that it just might be able to do something lasting to him

"Mountains? Xander, my army is built for the purpose of destroying on Universal scales. They can move worlds, and more when properly commanded." With a gesture, he summoned one of the ships down from overhead.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 HLYUGbJ

The immense spider crab looking shadow of a vessel descended from beyond the clouds to the surface, floating a scant few meters above the assembled throngs of monsters and undead. The thing was utterly silent, but the surface of it's hull moved and writhed like living shadow skin, and it gave off the feeling of terror to those that observed it. Excluding those who also served it's dark master.

"Take this vessel, and fill it with all the forces it can contain if you wish, and go. Destroy the ADN forces in orbit above, including their moon base, and all the Hell forces awaiting near their pathetic portal."
Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Neko Eater, Tobin Lockheed, The Jackal of the Sands and Octavia Steele like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Eater Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:56 pm

The Neko Eater blinked at the people who spoke of it, and had glanced back when the large man, Xander, said 'neko'. Alas... nothing was behind it and it was oblivious to their teasing behavior- which benefited them greatly. Revived or not... they wouldn't want to endure the punishments it could set upon them. Instead, however, the beast blinked its large, red orange eyes and pondered the name. "Me... Raj?" He smiled... wider and clapped his odd hook like arms and clacked his massive incisors. "Raj name now! Me like Raj name!" He says with roar which made everyone shutter slightly! Literal lightning sparked throughout his mouth as he roared with pride of his new found name!

"ME RAJ!" He introduced himself to the Dragon Man. "Me eat Cat-eared people, cat girls! Yummy Cat-Girls... cat-boys rare. Cat-girls plentiful, me eat many cat girls!" He spoke, simply enough.
Neko Eater
Neko Eater
Private First Class
Private First Class

The Jackal of the Sands likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:55 am

Than I’ll be leaving, space huh never thought I’d see the day!

He mumbled as he looked once at his Jackal-lin.

Will you join me for a moonwalk my dear?

It was almost an afterthought as he looked at the spaceship of insectoid design.  How long ago was it now he thought.  How long since he signed those papers that had come to him asking for approval to spend some ridiculous amount of Gilex on Outer Space Probes and Satellites.  The start of a real attempt at outer space for people.

All business, that’s what he was as he stalked away from the gathered few to the masses standing waiting for orders and their generals.  Not his thing, but war wasn’t exactly his playmate either, still he had the eye for appraising it was a learned trait of his family after all.  Goods, technology, people, anything could be appraised if you had even the most basic idea of what you were looking at and for.  

He took his time looking over the amassed warriors of all types, breeds, and persaustions, beast, men, demons, living, and dead…

I suppose you’ll all do, file in and whoever doesn’t fit inside better get clear, I’d hate to waste a single tool.

His words clipped off and abrupt; his mind was on the task at hand and in part a once lost opportunity for his own personal successes.  The ship lands and the army boards, while Xander snaps his fingers making his own way aboard and takes a position in what amounts to the captain's cabin, while the Bone Throne uproots at his snapping fingers and walks itself aboard the ship as well.  A small thing but larger than most rooms.  He stretches out on the King sized bed as the Bone Throne strolls in settling in the corner of the room positioning itself to give whoever sits upon it a grand commanding view of the entire room.

Once fully loaded the ship takes off and can be seen rising against the moons of Galiavan in the distance.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRTo0RlOitxSQH5KCe6VblDbZgtdHRSpaNNynazZWNSdjEaFSKcIBIwdHYYWOgLUrv1s0&usqp=CAU

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Neko Eater, Abdel the Pure and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynlyn-Celeste Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:28 pm

(from here)

The demoness, the shadowlaw agent Ms. J, or Jyn, hugged one of the walls of the cavern, sticking close to the shadows as her large yellow eyes honed in on the situation at hand. There was a Shadow Law facility constructed underneath Mount Risa which served as a bunker for the mobster Arcanda, at one time, though it was in disuse. The creatures had not yet fell upon the structure yet... which was good to know. Still, this was an odd sight... a gathering of individuals long since dead, even Abdel Adham was among them! This isn't good... The agent thought to herself... she began wondering if she was perhaps a little too close to the action.
Jynlyn-Celeste
Jynlyn-Celeste
Private
Private

Neko Eater, Verial The Void Dragon and Abdel the Pure like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel the Pure Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:41 pm

Abdel was about to leave to do his own work... when he paused. "There are 'unwanted eyes' among us..." he states, as one of his shadows swallows Jyn and then brought the demoness before the remaining number of summoned individuals and the Void Dragon. "Kneel before your betters, naive." He says, pulling the woman's long legs into his Teronian conjured shadows which made her sink up to her mid thighs. He unsheathed Hiraishin and angled its edge against the demoness' neck. "...do you wish for me to pluck these unwanted eyes out, Verial?" He asked the dragon who sat upon his throne.
Abdel the Pure
Abdel the Pure
Private First Class
Private First Class

Neko Eater, Jynlyn-Celeste and Verial The Void Dragon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:19 pm

Verial slowly rose from his throne, and descended the steps towards Abdel, the newly captured Jynlyn.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Tumblr_osqkqs1lnb1ritlavo1_1280

"The eyes see what cannot be. The mind fractures in fear at the possibilities, and their consequences. Tell me, little Demoness, what brings you before my mountain at this darkest hour? Speak truly, and mayhap you'll be spared a little longer this Universe's demise."
Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Neko Eater and Jynlyn-Celeste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynlyn-Celeste Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:03 pm

Jynlyn-Celeste was moritifed by how the mere mortal's Teronian abilities were able to yank her to them! She glanced back and forth, between the remaining individuals that were there. She remained quiet as she observed them, even whilst threatened by the blade's razor edge. I'm in a world of shit right now... this doesn't look good. She thought, and found herself, at the moment, a loss for words.
Jynlyn-Celeste
Jynlyn-Celeste
Private
Private

Neko Eater and Verial The Void Dragon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Eater Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:06 pm

Jynlyn-Celeste wrote:Jynlyn-Celeste was moritifed by how the mere mortal's Teronian abilities were able to yank her to them! She glanced back and forth, between the remaining individuals that were there. She remained quiet as she observed them, even whilst threatened by the blade's razor edge. I'm in a world of shit right now... this doesn't look good. She thought, and found herself, at the moment, a loss for words.

The large creature sniffed the air, and then turned to the woman whom Abdel had trapped. He glanced over to the Dragon Man, and snorted: "...not smell like cat-eared... but Raj hungry...."

Raj walked up to the woman and placed his large digits on the woman demon's head. "May Raj, eat pretty purple girl, Dragon Man?" He inquired, his large maw salivating...
Neko Eater
Neko Eater
Private First Class
Private First Class

Verial The Void Dragon and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:59 pm

Verial smiled at Raj's enthusiasm.

"If she fails to answer my question in a timely fashion, then you can consume her to your hearts desire" answered the Void Monster. "Five seconds."

Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Neko Eater, Jynlyn-Celeste and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Eater Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:04 pm

Verial The Void Dragon wrote:Verial smiled at Raj's enthusiasm.

"If she fails to answer my question in a timely fashion, then you can consume her to your hearts desire" answered the Void Monster. "Five seconds."

He released his hold of her head and clapped his massive hands enthusiastically, his powerful claps causing the cavern to rumble and debris to shift and fall down upon the room! "OH BOY OH BOY!" he screamed. "Raj never had demonness meat! Raj happy!" He slobbered, clapping yet.
Neko Eater
Neko Eater
Private First Class
Private First Class

Jynlyn-Celeste, Verial The Void Dragon and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel the Pure Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:09 pm

Abdel smirked. "Ah, the Sacrifice! I did always enjoy that spectacle at the Colosseum, such fond memories... the screaming however, eh..." Abdel shrugged and sheathed his sword, before kneeling beside the demoness, gripping her chin with his free hand. "Doll... you may wanna answer soon. Do you want to be inside that thing's stomach? Or better yet, find out what you look like when you squeeze out of its ass?" He shook his head side to side. "I sure as hell fire don't." he then slipped his fingers away from her chin and then rubbed his own chin. "Demons are more resilient Raj, you may have to chew her arms off. Her legs... like the poor fella swimming in your little stomach Demoness..." He says. "I can see the soul of the poor fucker... sad. Brutal how you killed them... Shame you'll die." He shrugged, and looked to Raj who was all to eager to eat.
Abdel the Pure
Abdel the Pure
Private First Class
Private First Class

Neko Eater, Jynlyn-Celeste, Verial The Void Dragon and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynlyn-Celeste Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:39 pm

Jynlyn glanced up at the huge monster gripping the sides of her head before it was Abdel's turn. The promise of her flesh becoming one with the monster's was... not pleasing to hear. Abdel's words made her only angrier and as his fingers left her chin, she attempted to bite them off! "So, you can see souls huh? Just because you've had a little 'juice' and taste of power doesn't mean you know how to wield it properly! Much like the 'sword you keep beneath the belt' Abdel Adham!" She taunted back, hissing!

"You're going to eat me, huh? Big tall and ugly? Yeah, I'm talking to you shithead!" She spat at Raj, who didn't seem phased in the slightest. "Tear my limbs off if you like, I don't need them to slit your belly down the middle!" Jyn smirked, her large yellow eyes glowing, before she turned to the 'Dragon Man'. "And you... you're the one being talked about... here and there, and everywhere... even the invading demons seem to fear you, hah! You look like a pretty boy to me!" She sneered. "What? You want to know who I am and who I work for? Heh... I'm not in the business to talk. Last guy who talked too much... didn't end well. So if you think me swimming inside your oversized, orange eyed, purple- purple eater is going to make me talk? Well... we'll see whose laughing when the poor bastard's got indigestion!" She sneered. Even with her limbs bound by Abdel's powerful shadows, the woman managed to almost struggle free! Her curvy, latex clad body jiggling as she swung her wide hips, her large breasts hanging over her as she tries to pull herself up from the shadows! She was a tall, and big, 6'4 woman... almost coming to 6'6 with her heels.

Last edited by Jynlyn-Celeste on Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jynlyn-Celeste
Jynlyn-Celeste
Private
Private

Neko Eater, Verial The Void Dragon and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Verial The Void Dragon Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:09 pm

Jynlyn-Celeste wrote:Jyn smirked, her large yellow eyes glowing, before she turned to the 'Dragon Man'. "And you... you're the one being talked about... here and there, and everywhere... even the invading demons seem to fear you, hah! You look like a pretty boy to me!" She sneered. "What? You want to know who I am and who I work for? Heh... I'm not in the business to talk. Last guy who talked too much... didn't end well. So if you think me swimming inside your oversized, orange eyed, purple- purple eater is going to make me talk? Well... we'll see whose laughing when the poor bastard's got indigestion!" She sneered. Even with her limbs bound by Abdel's powerful shadows, the woman managed to almost struggle free! Her curvy, latex clad body jiggling as she swung her wide hips, her large breasts hanging over her as she tries to pull herself up from the shadows! She was a tall, and big, 6'4 woman... almost coming to 6'6 with her heels.

The Void Dragon smirked, and cocked his head to the side. His energy flared around him.

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 5CHmiEf

"Your answer is disappointing, little demoness. Raj, dispose of her any way you desire."
Verial The Void Dragon
Verial The Void Dragon
The End of All Things
The End of All Things

Neko Eater, Jynlyn-Celeste and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Eater Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:40 pm

Jynlyn-Celeste wrote:Jyn smirked, her large yellow eyes glowing, before she turned to the 'Dragon Man'. "And you... you're the one being talked about... here and there, and everywhere... even the invading demons seem to fear you, hah! You look like a pretty boy to me!" She sneered. "What? You want to know who I am and who I work for? Heh... I'm not in the business to talk. Last guy who talked too much... didn't end well. So if you think me swimming inside your oversized, orange eyed, purple- purple eater is going to make me talk? Well... we'll see whose laughing when the poor bastard's got indigestion!" She sneered. Even with her limbs bound by Abdel's powerful shadows, the woman managed to almost struggle free! Her curvy, latex clad body jiggling as she swung her wide hips, her large breasts hanging over her as she tries to pull herself up from the shadows! She was a tall, and big, 6'4 woman... almost coming to 6'6 with her heels.

The Void Dragon smirked, and cocked his head to the side. His energy flared around him.

"Your answer is disappointing, little demoness. Raj, dispose of her any way you desire."

"OH BOY OH BOY--!" Raj gleefully remarked, one of his massive arms gripping the woman's torso, squishing her lovely breasts and curvy figure as he yanked her up... but Abdel's shadows didn't let him have her! "Raj... can't... pull...! Shades Man, Raj want purple girrrl!" He begged, pulling at Jyn, the demoness's body straining between Raj's broken strength and Abdel's securing shadows!
Neko Eater
Neko Eater
Private First Class
Private First Class

Jynlyn-Celeste, Verial The Void Dragon and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel the Pure Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:45 pm

Neko Eater wrote:

"OH BOY OH BOY--!" Raj gleefully remarked, one of his massive arms gripping the woman's torso, squishing her lovely breasts and curvy figure as he yanked her up... but Abdel's shadows didn't let him have her! "Raj... can't... pull...! Shades Man, Raj want purple girrrl!" He begged, pulling at Jyn, the demoness's body straining between Raj's broken strength and Abdel's securing shadows!

Abdel turned to the large purple creature with an amused expression. "'Shades Man'? It's King Abdel to you, my gluttonous friend." He says pointing the sheathed blade from his shoulder at him. "And not till you say 'please my liege', I will not tolerate bad table manners in my presence..." He says with a grin, his eyes falling upn Jyn's as he winked to her. He gave her a few more moments to consider her options, and she would know that by the way he glared at her.
Abdel the Pure
Abdel the Pure
Private First Class
Private First Class

Neko Eater, Jynlyn-Celeste, Verial The Void Dragon and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jynlyn-Celeste Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:03 pm

Jyn let out a painful cry as she was gripped tightly, twisted and yanked up by the powerful, dimwitted behemoth! She wiggled between its powerful grasp, and Abdel's shadows... if they kept opposing one another, she'd likely be torn in half! Not that she wouldn't survive it, but it would be painful as all fuck! She winked one of her large yellow eyes open, upon hearing Abdel toying with both her and the beast! She could see it on his face, the bastard! "Bastard...! You think... this will change things?! Think I'll ask to 'be spared' and suck your cock for all eternity?! FUCK YOU! I'm at least loyal..." She winced. "TO MY PEOPLE!" She spat, Jyn's spit splashing across Abdel's face!

Jynlyn-Celeste
Jynlyn-Celeste
Private
Private

Neko Eater, Abdel the Pure and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko Eater Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:09 pm

Abdel the Pure wrote:
Neko Eater wrote:

Abdel turned to the large purple creature with an amused expression. "'Shades Man'? It's King Abdel to you, my gluttonous friend." He says pointing the sheathed blade from his shoulder at him. "And not till you say 'please my liege', I will not tolerate bad table manners in my presence..." He says with a grin, his eyes falling upn Jyn's as he winked to her. He gave her a few more moments to consider her options, and she would know that by the way he glared at her.

To this, Raj paused... and relaxed slightly from gripping the woman. "Er... Prease my.... word tough for Raj..." he says scratching his head with his other hand... his large eyes blinking. He was in his 'smaller' form right now, Raj... small still meant towering over the others at the current, with 10' in height:

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Neko_eater_size_10foot_2

"...King Shades Man?" He squeaked instead.
Neko Eater
Neko Eater
Private First Class
Private First Class

Jynlyn-Celeste, Verial The Void Dragon, Abdel the Pure and The Jackal of the Sands like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdel the Pure Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:17 pm

Jynlyn-Celeste wrote:Jyn let out a painful cry as she was gripped tightly, twisted and yanked up by the powerful, dimwitted behemoth! She wiggled between its powerful grasp, and Abdel's shadows... if they kept opposing one another, she'd likely be torn in half! Not that she wouldn't survive it, but it would be painful as all fuck! She winked one of her large yellow eyes open, upon hearing Abdel toying with both her and the beast! She could see it on his face, the bastard! "Bastard...! You think... this will change things?! Think I'll ask to 'be spared' and suck your cock for all eternity?! FUCK YOU! I'm at least loyal..." She winced. "TO MY PEOPLE!" She spat, Jyn's spit splashing across Abdel's face!

Abdel closed his eyes as the Demoness' saliva splashed his chek, and the man brought his free hand to touch the spittle before flecking it off his fingertips. "So rude... should you chance survive I'd like for you to join me in bed."

Neko Eater wrote:
Abdel the Pure wrote:
Neko Eater wrote:

To this, Raj paused... and relaxed slightly from gripping the woman. "Er... Prease my.... word tough for Raj..." he says scratching his head with his other hand... his large eyes blinking. He was in his 'smaller' form right now, Raj... small still meant towering over the others at the current, with 10' in height:

Mt Risa Peak - Page 3 Neko_eater_size_10foot_2

"...King Shades Man?" He squeaked instead.

He glared at the large purple beast, his lidded, glowing crimson eyes read 'annoying pest' but he closed them and sighed. "...I suppose that shall be satisfactory." He snapped his fingers, and turned to Jyn with sadistic grin. "She's all yours..."

With that, Jyn's curvaceous from was spat out from her own shadow, her long, sexy legs dangling off the rocky ground now as Raj was allowed to do with the demoness as he pleased. He still thought the demoness could be useful... but now was the time to see how resilient she really was compared to the oafish and gluttonous... Raj. Well... thats that, I suppose... time for a show then I'm hitting the road. He thought as he crossed his arms, resting the scabbard of his blade rest on his right shoulder while he held the blade in his left hand, preparing himself for the spectacle.
Abdel the Pure
Abdel the Pure
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next