Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms

+28
Reika Koyohime
Kotone Fujiwara
Jeana Rubette
Raela
Bahiti To-meri
Assidia
Niclet Infection
Fydis
Hijiko
Hisako Dirgearrow
Ran-Mai
Rinmi Urakami
Rin Shimizu
Sakurai
Danua
Andraste
Inanimate Hunger Curse
Hikaru Izanagi
Navi Arin
Ikai Boontai
xXFoxFire12Xx
Col'nabel
Ahri
Collika
Mina Majikina
Usagi
Bhaltair Bennett
Seira
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Empty Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms

Post  Seira Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:18 pm

The English word spirit (from Latin spiritus "breath") has many differing meanings and connotations, all of them relating to a non-corporeal substance contrasted with the material body. The spirit of a human being is thus the animating, sensitive or vital principle in that individual, similar to the soul taken to be the seat of the mental, intellectual and emotional powers. The notions of a person's "spirit" and "soul" often also overlap, as both contrast with body and both are imagined as surviving the bodily death in religion and occultism,[1] and "spirit" can also have the sense of "ghost", i.e. manifestations of the spirit of a deceased person.

The term may also refer to any being imagined as incorporeal or immaterial, such as demons or deities, in Christianity specifically the Holy Spirit experienced by the disciples at Pentecost.

-Wikipedia

Last edited by Seira on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seira
Seira
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Empty Re: Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms

Post  Seira Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:03 pm

Name: Seira Yamaguchi
NickName: Sei

Death: December 29th, 2282
Cause of Death: Disintegrated by the Galdino City Blast near the end of the First Sephiroth War.

Sex: Female
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 123 lbs (now weighs nothing)
Species: Human Spirit
Hair: long red-brown, and in high ponytail, (would be down to her thighs if hairtie was undone)
Eyes: blue, beijionese
Physical description: 36 DD breasts, long atheletic and sensual legs, tone chest and sexy bikini line; translucent.

Clothes: Often wears a white slip robe, white thong, hairties, tabi socks, and ninjutsu sandals.

Weapons: hand-to-hand combat, anything that can be grabbed and used as one

Limit break: Posess: Can assume the body functions of a target and control them to her bidding against their will.

Possessions: none

Date Stats: single/unaffected

Taste Stats: **********-?

Story: haha my story has already completed and has been since my life ended-I'm a spirit Razz
I was once a TIRS member and a formerly before that I was an Imperial Guard of the King of Beijio. I worked hard under George Alexander Tenik Jr. and tried my best to rise through the ranks. I was falling in love with someone just before my untimely death-when the main reactor in Galdino City blew up. It was caused when Sephiroth destroyed a main gear head in Tenik's ultimate cannon. The cannon swung down and aimed for the heart of the city. In my semi-concious state I took my lover's limp body and onto the expiramental aircraft that got them to safety-while I myself tried to lock down the reactor in person-however it wasnt to be and I was the first of many to die in that explosion. I'm glad I sacrificed my life for their own safety-but the person soon disapeared and I never was able to see them cross over...
Thats why I have returned to the world of the living-to see if they are still around...

Physical features: beautiful, athletic...see through
Seira
Seira
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bhaltair Bennett Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:41 am

Name: Bhaltair Bennett
Nick Name: 'Bhalt'
Age (chosen to appear as): 41
Death: October 30th, 2654
Cause of Death: Died of unknown cause. He simply never woke up; not at all ill (was very fit despite his age)

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150 lbs (now weighs nothing)
Species: human
Sex: male
Hometown: Ithteca City
Eyes: blue
Hair: long and red, with long bangs that hang off the right side of his face
Good or Evil?: neutral
Trained by: DarkSEED Army
Force User: no
Occupation: Former DarkSEED Heavy Infantry Soldier, former adventurer and reporter.

Weapons:
none-but has a holster as his thigh where he had his Heavy Caliber Combat Magnum from DarkSEED stored.
Clothes:
-A turqouis dess shirt with sleeves gathered at the elbows, khaki dress vest, khaki dress pants, sandals, dogtags, silver watch on left wrist, and underware.

Personal Possessions: TBD

Physical featurez: handsome, able-bodied, long hair; see through.

Special Abilities & Traits: Can appear at random, walk through walls or fall and rise through floors. Can levitate objects.

Limit Break: Full-Frontal-Assault!: Uses every weapon at his disposal at a single-or multiple targets with such speed that it seems like an instant.

Medical Conditions:
-Dead: He's....well dead. Yeah....

-Bad timing...: When he is around certain women, especially one's he likes and wants to talk to-he will get a cramp in his right leg that litterally disables him from using the leg and he begins to talk forever about anything in this stress. Though with time-the symptoms will fade and he will be less nervous and less apprehensive.

Date Status: Married with a kid.

Story: A father and a soldier. He has a family living in Ithteca that he's been supporting with money he's been recieving from the Army. He's a loyal husband and father, his son being a four year old energetic boy named Valan.
He fought against the Crimson Knight Brigade and Sephiroth during the Sephiroth Wars of 2640. Since the DarkSEED was essentially disbanded mid way through 2640, he decided to train his young son Valan some of the techniques he was taught from the military. In 2642, he was hired to defend an expedition to Mount Risa in the Galdino Desert, where he was to provide backup to Shelke Rui, a young DarkSEED deserter he was once in charge of trying to capture. Never having I'll will towards her, he simply laughed at the situation and glad he never did capture her. Along the year-long trip to the mountain-everyone else either died from the elements or by each other's hand. He defended Shelke along the entire trip. When they finally made it in 2643 (after being lost for months), Shelke grew ill and dehydrated from their lack of supplies. He quickly looked for water and found a dripping stream of water falling from the roof of a cave. He filled it up as best as he could and helped it down her throat. It turned out that the water he gave her was from the fountain she intended to destroy-and he cursed her to be eternally 23 due to him giving her the legendary final drops of the fountain-well of youth and life.
He would return home to his family, where he continued to train Valan and live out everyday life. He turned down offers to become an ADN Section Chief of Security position, and instead became a reporter for Galiavan Heat. He raised his son alone in 2647, when tragedy struck his wife and she died of illness. He would support his son, who had intentions of joining the ADN till 2654. In 2654, on October 30th, Bhaltair never woke up from an afternoon nap. His cause of death seemed to be unknown-and had no real explanation to be dead.
Bhaltair Bennett
Bhaltair Bennett
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Usagi Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms UsagiAVI.png?t=1310693917

Name: Usagi
Nick Name: Usa-chan
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 132 lbs
Species: Unknown...Bunny Girl?
Hometown: The moon?
Eyes: blue
Hair: blond with red dyed tips, Long
Good or Evil?: Unknown
Force User: no

Armament: none

Clothes: A colorful goth-like outfit. Double G-string, garter on right thigh, tie, arm warmer on right arm, bangles on left arm, leg warmer on left leg, hair band, and band-aids covering where her nipples would be (she has none)

Personal items: Unknown

Possessions: only what she has on her (literally)

Physical featurez: Bust: D

Medical Condition(s): Unknown
Taste Stats: Unknown

Special Abilities (default):
-Transform: can turn into a hare.
-Kung-fu: Fights with hand-to-hand
-Mind Read (Attraction): She can read the minds of those who are attracted to her-thus the reason why she doesn't wear much.
-Free Running: can climb heights without much effort and without climbing gear.
-Wall Run: can run against walls for long periods of time
-Sword Step: Can support her weight on any blade/pole
-Sword Grab: Concentrating her energy, she can catch the blade of an opponents downward swing.
-Double Jump: can naturally jump higher than a normal human being.
-Air Hike: Can double jump, seemingly be able to support her weight in mid air on an invisible floor then can double jump again.

Limit Break(s): Indicated when her eyes flash a deeper blue

-Full Moon Kick: : Full Moon Kick: A powerful attack that brings all of her lower body strength into one powerful physical attack. Usagi raises her right leg up-almost like a gymnist since it's 100% up with foot above her head-before being thrusted down upon her opponent-sending their face to the ground. (always pushes them to the ground)

-Shooting Star: While on her back, she knocks the opponent forward by leg sweeping them; catches them with her dominant foot, pushes them back up, pulls back her leg and snaps the foot forward-launching the opponent extreamly high into the air.

Story:
A young attractive individual-will develop more onto this later but here is the jist:
She says she has been living on the moon too long, and demands to travel elsewhere.

Last edited by Usagi on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:25 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Usa-chan!! <3 & Clothes XD & LIMIT! :D)
Usagi
Usagi
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Empty still in editing phases...needs an updated story...

Post  Mina Majikina Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Name: Mina Majikina

Nick Name: Mina

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 100 lbs

Species: Looks very Human (but has presence of Beji-Scardian Elf) [Unsent]

Eyes: Blue (the same color blue that trims her outfit.)

Hair: White/silver

Hometown: Beiji-Scardia Islands.

Good or Evil?: Good

Trained by: (N/A)

Trained who: Barduwulf

Force User: No

Weapons: Chinsei Hachijou (Bow)

Clothes: White with blue trim ensemble consisting of a bikini, a skirt of sorts (Mina's skirt isn't really a skirt but rather more like a piece of cloth that has been tethered to the woman warrior's waist.), and a pair of blue tabi socks. A big blue bow is wrapped around her head which rises upward to look like a pair of bunny ears.

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 9d01c8ef57504af27f9376e65057c405.jpg?t=1317775762

-She also wears a long white cloak and hood overtop as she walks the streets of Galiavan.

Personal items: Chinsei Hachijou.

Possessions: 500 arrows.

Physical featurez: Tan, D cup breasts, sexy.

Taste Stats*: *******

Special Abilities*: Spiritual Shot: Turns the arrow she's holding into a shard of purified light, causing severe damage to enemies made of darkness..(demons).
-Effects people who use magic-when they are close to her in terms of distance, their magical and spiritual strength increase by tenfold-making their magical abilities more potent and powerful.

Limit break: Hatchi-Saku's Beam Shot- summons up Yoichinoyumi (her brothers bow-even though she had allowed it to be taken on her death bed, and now resides with someone else, but regardless-)and fires a spiritual arrow into the sky...then a thousand beams of light penetrate multiple enemies, or a single concentrated blast pierces the enemy from above.**

Story:
Spoiler:

She is not certain how she got here-but if the ancients will her presance to be here...so be it. Mina was very young around the time of the Beijio Civil-War. Her brother was one of the hero's who defended the Emperor in Beijio with his mighty bow. Her sisters and Mother perished at sea when artillary destroyed their vessal-as they were on their way to expel Evil from a Spring in Hiiten.
Her brother later died of the Majikina Syndrome-a type of tuberculosis that affects people with extreamly high levels of Spiritual energy. It is unknown if Mina carries the same genes-but more than likely she does.

She was killed by the hands of T.O.M. of the T.I.R.S., in front of a boy who she had respected for showing her how to live life again...

She is guided by a spirit Kaede, a human Priestess who was destroyed by a demon (Grogg)
Mina Majikina
Mina Majikina
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Collika Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:18 am

Name: Collika
Nick Name: The Void Fox
Height: 3'2
Weight: 0 lbs (While he can feel as heavy as he wants, for some reason he always comes up as 0 when weighed)
Species: Void Fox
Sex: Male
Hometown: Unknown
Eyes: Orange-red
Hair: Orange-red
Good or Evil?: Very nasty neutral
Trained by: Unknown
Trained who: None
Force User: Only from 6 tails up.

Weapons: None
Clothes: Usually a puffy blue pair of shorts. He sometimes appears in formal Beijonese garments of impossible quality, mostly if he wants to make an impression.

Personal items: None

Possessions: Collika is said to hold a vast number of treasures, including an enormous supply of gold and rubies.

Physical features: Normally a little boy with fox features, though his higher level forms become far less cute and more monsterous. Though he usually keeps to his base form when he's not fighting.

Special Abilities:

-Belly: Collika has an infinite stomach capacity, showing a change in size only if he wants it to, and it's acids are capable of digesting his prey in body and soul.

-Growing Void: As Collika consumes more souls, he becomes more powerful, allowing him to evolve into higher level forms, each successive form having one more tail then the last. The forms will be detailed here as he gains them.

Base Form: Collika's standard humanoid form, with a single tail.

-Foxfire: Black flames which Collika emits from his hands and tails. They cannot deal damage, but allow him to distract enemies or create temporary barriers.

-Time and Space Mastery: Collika's fighting style is based around his control of dimensions. He's capable of altering the flow of time, allowing him to move faster or his opponent to move slower. He can also increase or decrease the distances between two points, making it harder or easier to dodge attacks. He can use this ability to alter the sizes of objects and people, and he'll often shrink and devour his enemies. The limits of these powers have not been fully demonstrated, but it's known that he's unable to fully stop time, or produce any lethal dimensional distortions, such as squashing the opponent.
Collika
Collika
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahri Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Name: Ahri
Nick Name:

Physical Description-
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 125 lbs.
Species: Kitsune
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Long black hair
Body: Voluptuous, desirable Wink
Clothes:
A red and white kimono like garment of sorts, with a white and red trimmed short skirt; white socks, and red shoes; and a small white loincloth

Background-
Hometown: Hiiten Island
Alliance: Unknown
Alignment: Neutral good

Employment: Self-employed librarian; researcher
Trained In: magic, swordplay, Illusion, Slyness, alcohol tolerance.
Sensei/Instructor: Ancestors, self-taught.
Instructed: Izuna Handy

Relationship Status: Single
Medications: None
Allergies: Cats and Red Mushrooms
Health Background:
Amnesia: Unable to coherently remember much of anything of her past and thus most of her Kitsune magic has been forgotten, despite being a 9 tailed fox.
She smokes pipe tobacco occasionally and drinks Alcohol which has no effect on her body, mind or vision.

History:
Ahri's past is shrouded in a hazy mystery. The poor kitsune can't even remember her own last name, let alone what happened in her past. She knows only of the day she was found by Izuna in the forest nearby Siamatsu where she resides in seclusion and studies the wild life. She has taken a hobby as a 'Book Collector', finding books and storing them away into a cave she considers home (till at least the temple allows her to reside there). With the exception of a few other individuals (NPC's), her existence is only known by Izuna Handy whom she in turn considers almost as a 'sister' for taking her in her care for that brief time. Due to her amnesia, she can't remember almost any of her 9 tailed powers except for the basics.

Inventory-

Weapons:
TBA

Possessions:
Platinum Flask- Contains alcohol

Misc.-
Special Abilities*:

Kitsune MagiK
Fox-Fire- An ability granted to all Kitsune. Ahri can breathe a silvery fire from up to 6 feet away from her body. The flame is searing hot and can burn on contact.
Fox-Lightning- By rubbing her many tails together, she can generate a blue lightning around his body, which she uses in combination with swift melee attacks.
Illusion- A split-second technique where Ahri can fool the opponents eye into perceiving something is slightly faster or slower.

Light Magic
Mystic Circle- A translucent spherical barrier surrounds his body, stopping all incoming projectiles dead in their tracks. Barrier remains active and fizzles after second post. She is slowly remembering this spell...

Sword Tech
"I cant remember anything...."

Other Tech
"I can't remember anything..."
Ahri
Ahri
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Col'nabel Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:08 am

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Giygas_by_hukuzo_d5huf8b

Name: Col'nabel
Nick Name:
Height: Semi-corporal, generally about 50-100 feet.
Weight: Varies from weightless to thousands of tons.
Species: Spirit Corruption
Sex: Asexual
Hometown: Spirit Realm
Eyes: N/A
Hair: N/A
Good or Evil?: Evil
Trained by: Everyone it's eaten.
Trained who: Autonomous Souls.
Force User: Yes

Physical features: A massive crimson abomination, made up equally of energy and matter. It is made up of hundreds of screaming and shifting faces, often taking on other looks and consistancies as it's needs require.

Special Abilities:

Semi-corporal: Col'nabel can shift between spirit and physical states, as well as taking both at once. In spirit form it is immune to physical attacks and invisible to mortals, and in physical form it is immune to spirit and magical attacks. In it's dual form it is vulnerable to both, but is also able to attack both living and spirit beings at once.

Soul Consumption: Once it consumes someone, they will be trapped inside Col'nabel's massive red stomach, and endure the most painful digestive processes imaginable. Their body will be consumed, but their soul will remain in it's stomach. The only release is to give in. A soul may remain in his stomach as long as they can resist, but once they yield, their mind is consumed and they become part of Col'nabel in body and soul.

Shifting Form: Col'nabel can alter it's mass in many ways, acting much like a cloud or blob in battle.

Sanity Shock: Col'nabel cannot attack mortals in spirit form, however it can inflict them with nightmares which will tear at their sanity. If it goes on too long, they will eventually break. Their soul will be consumed by Col'nabel, and their body become it's mindless servant.

Ruby Rain: A rain of powerful crimson energy fired from Col'nabel's mouths. It is shot into the air, and will then rain down on the surrounding area.

Inanimate Avatar: Much like with a soul consumed person, Col'nabel can infect inanimate things. This takes time, or a close connection to a hollowed out host, but it can then use these things to more easily infect or consume other creatures. These may be literal objects, or even more abstract things such as songs or fictional characters.

Autonomous Souls: Autonomous souls are fake spirit creatures produced by Col'nabel. They may be in the shape of people it's eaten, characters it's assumed as avatars, or even rare original constructs. They act independantly and seem to be characters of their own, but in truth they are all simply Col'nabel playing a part. These souls may have unique powers or styles of their own.

Prominant Autonomous Souls

Teri The Bunny

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Host_bunny

A plump rabbit-creature, who may either be a genuine monster, or a human in a suit, it's not quite clear. Many years ago he was the host of a short lived children's show, but it fell off the map quickly. The person who played him on the show has not been taken, but the character has. Kids who are watching tv alone may be pulled through into his studio. The lucky ones will be in the audience, and sent back home at the end. The unlucky ones will be called in to play. They will have to compete in difficult and often cruel games, with the losers being eaten by Teri. The winner becomes Teri's slave, and the losers all will be digested into bunny fat and fluff, and their souls become part of Col'nabel. Teri also enjoys turning kids into things to play with. He occasionally eats adults, usually making their children watch, but generally the evil bunny stuffs himself with unfortunate kids.

Datnof

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Glitch

A haunting fox creature with static eyes, often bleeding from them. The creature is said to haunt a popular game, inflicting horrible curses on those who find it. It's powers resemble Col'nabel's Sanity Shock, but even more diverse, and often manifesting in the game rather then dreams, though it can affect those as well. What happens to the player varies by the curse it chooses to inflict, but in the end most are eaten and all become part of Col'nabel.

Moda

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 273925856036c6c55a62148c017b3cfa

A strange etherial creature capable of drawing beings in with a siren song. Those that follow it will find themselves in a strange abandoned town, left to wander while it picks off and devours them one by one, their spirits becoming part of Col'nabel. In addition to Moda's spiritual form, the town itself is part of it's body, and every bit as capable of attack.
Col'nabel
Col'nabel
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  xXFoxFire12Xx Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:19 am

Name: 'Sakura'

Physical Description-
Height: 5’10”
Weight: ???
Eyes: brown
Hair: Long black hair
Body: Voluptuous, beautiful.
Clothes:
A red and white kimono like garment of sorts, with a black silk belt, nothing else.

Background-
Alignment: Neutral

Employment: Unknown

Trained In: magic, swordplay, Illusion, Slyness, alcohol tolerance.
Instructed: None

Allergies: None
Health Background:

She smokes pipe tobacco occasionally and drinks Alcohol which has no effect on her body, mind or vision.

History:
An unusual kitsune who seems to inhabit forests. Not much is really known about her, but she has a penchant for leading travelers astray.

Inventory-

Weapons: Katana of the five Kami- A katana of about regular size that has a silver looking blade with a white and gilded grip.

Misc.-
Special Abilities*:

Kitsune MagiK
Fox-Fire- An ability granted to all Kitsune. Sakura can breathe a silvery fire from up to 6 feet away from her body. The flame is searing hot and can burn on contact.
Fox-Lightning- By rubbing her many tails together, she can generate a blue lightning around his body, which she uses in combination with swift melee attacks.
Illusion- To a kitsune, their illusions are reality. What they make, for them, and for others, is as real as anything found or crafted in nature. Anything that a kitsune builds or transforms, becomes what the kitsune desired. A kitsune can make people, animals, and objects, which can't be distinguished from the real thing.

The more kitsune team up to make things, the more can be made. A handful of kitsune can build a city if they desired.

Realms- Kitsune, as spirits, have abilities that are hard to explain. One is the kitsune's domain. Kitsune are able to make small pockets in reality, folding space and time to suit their needs. They can turn a hole under a floorboard into a small estate, and turn a small field into a kingdom, complete with people, animals, and weather. Time seems to flow faster inside these realms. For every day in the real world, up to seven years can pass in the realm, for those who are in it.

Light Magic
Mystic Circle- A translucent spherical barrier surrounds her body, stopping all incoming projectiles dead in their tracks. Barrier remains active and fizzles after second post.

Kitsune Seduction- A form of mind control, the kitsune ability of 'seduction' is one of the most commonly-mentioned skills in legends. By using her tail or tails in a swaying manner, or by meeting the gaze of a target, the kitsune is capable of taking over their mind. While under the control of the kitsune, the victim sees, thinks, and lives in a world designed by the kitsune, all inside the target's mind. The target is controlled until someone breaks the magic the kitsune's using. This mind control is purely by magic, mind you, and can be broken by certain magics, or wards.

Fox Lantern- summons 'fox lanterns', which are floating dancing lanterns that can light her path

Shapeshifting
Gender Transformation- despite her female sex, she can take the appearance as a male kitsune as well:

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms SakuraMaleKitsune_zps39828734

Human Disguise- can physically appear human (loosing tail and ears) as either a male or female form:

Female human form:

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms SakuraHuman_zps8223e69c

Male human form:

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Sakuramale_zpsaf25fc95

Size Manipulation- She can change the physical size of her body.

xXFoxFire12Xx
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Empty Siival - The Ikai Alternative

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:47 pm

Name: Siival “Shadow” Iboaton
Nick Name: Sii
Relatives: The Wargod Stratus (Father), and Ikai's Sister (Mother)

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms NPC_Sylph_Male_18

Physical Description-
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 165 lbs.
Species: Sylph
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Medium length black hair that falls to his shoulders in relatively straight lines with a tuft on top
Body: A frame that appears to be thin and delicate though is more resilient stronger than it seems. light pale skin with complex blue markings that swirl across their skin
Clothes: Black and blue cloak like clothing

Background-
Hometown: Beijio
Alliance: Unaligned

Employment: His own endeavors
Trained In: Elemental arts, taekwondo, karate, boxing, espionage

Relationship Status: What Ever Fits The Situation
Medications: None since never been to a physician
Allergies: N/A – Never been tested
Health Background: Non-existent

History:

Inventory-
Weapons: None on hand

Possessions: Clothing

Misc.-
Special Abilities*:  TBA

**More to Be Edited Later If Need Be**
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Navi Arin Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:11 pm

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Shahdee

Name: Navi Arin
Nick Name: 'Nav', 'Arin'
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 132 lbs
Species: Wraith
Hometown: Gazatine Desert
Eyes: Silver-blue
Hair: black and short
Good or Evil?: Unknown

Armament: Duel Blades

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Shahdee_Character_Render

Clothes: A minimalist mix of both black rawhide leather and iron armor, with thigh high armored boots, gauntlets, palderons and thong. (all shown below)

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms D6ac2a60-9da6-462c-bafb-84380900ca12

Possessions:
Physical featurez: A tall pale woman with tattoos upon her face, specifically under her gleaming silver eyes

Medical Condition(s): Unknown
Taste Stats: like sand (lol what?)

Powers:

• Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Speed:
  • Superhuman Endurance:
  • Superhuman Agility
  • Superhuman Durability
  • Immortality

Special Abilities (default):
-Expert Assassin: Her role of fighting is that of an Assassin. She is specialized in fighting opponents and dispatching them quickly.
-Proficiency at Stealth
-Expert Swordswoman: She is skilled with the art of the sword.
-Expert Hand to Hand Combatant: Navi incorporates some Martial arts into her Sword fighting.
-Free Running: can climb heights without much effort and without climbing gear.
-Wall Run: can run against walls for long periods of time
-Sword Step: Can support her weight on any blade/pole
-Sword Grab: Concentrating her energy, she can catch the blade of an opponents downward swing.
-Double Jump: can naturally jump higher than a normal human being.
-Sand Manipulation

Limit Break(s): TBA

Story:

Nearly 500 years ago, during the reign of Abdel Adham of Domescadia, also known as the Dark Prince of the North; the leader who later commissioned Sephiroth to fight for his army against the Scardian's and the Beijionese in what would be the equivalent of Galiavan's first world war (ooc: Thanks admin for the infos ^^)

It was this very man who had also commissioned mages to make the best artificial slave for his harem; he already had countless shadow tamers at his disposal, but found them too 'fragile' for his own personal needs. What his mages created was a creature who was born of sand and of Adham's own blood: A sand wraith.

This spirit took on a physical body that would never age, never weaken by time due to it's unholy construction.  Her body was also equipped with superhuman strength and endurance, even besting the Dark Prince himself a few times in bed. Her durability was also quite handy due to the Prince's rather 'rough nature' when it came to bedding his concubines.

However, Abdell found another use for his latest creation's abilities. He found that she also possessed super human agility and speed, a proficiency with swords and hand to hand combat; she had also bested him once in combat. With her other abilities involved she would make a perfect Assassin. She was trained to become an Expert Assassin, and she worked as the General of his armies. He was so impressed, he named his creation 'Navi Arin'.

However... the one thing the Prince did not like was her free will she obtained. In order to put her in place he used a certain item to keep her in line-an item that fogged her mind and made her to his bidding when she became unwilling for him.

At the end of the War, with Domescadia leaderless and with the 'item' missing from record, Navi was free of Abdell's slavery and was free to move. She traveled around the world, something she could not do willingly before hand, but still found humans to be illogical through her journeys. She still peddles her Assassination skills, as well as still proficient in her abilities and powers.

She has also found that she has the ability to manipulate sand, or earth in general; finding several uses in manipulation of such elements.
Navi Arin
Navi Arin
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Hikaru Izanagi Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:59 am

Name: Hikaru Izanagi

Physical Description-
Height: 5’11.8"
Weight: 200 lbs
Eyes: pale red with a golden ridge
Hair: Silver
Body: Athletic and well defined muscles, broad shoulders, toned. Four silver tails.
Clothes:

-Wandering Kitsune: A highly decorated outfit. A reinforced silk sleeveless kimono, red hakama, obi, white tabi, sandals, a black puffy vest, beads, a beaded necklace with a magatama hanging off of it, an olive plaid neck scarf, a red haori coat underneath the vest, detached red long sleeves, white linen arm wrappings, black bridal gauntlets, ribbons and accessories.

Wandering Kitsune:

-Fox Form: He is stripped of his clothing in this form, and becomes a large silver furred beast.

Fox Form:

Background-

Employment: Travelling Magician, Artist.  

Trained In: magic, swordplay, Illusion, Slyness, alcohol & tobacco tolerance, Kitsune Chakra, Eidetic, Affable, Natural Finesse, Naturalized (human), Nimble Dash, Pranks, Vulpine Pounce, .
Instructed: Momo Izanagi

Allergies: "Wolves... I hate, no, detest them..."
Health Background:
-He smokes pipe tobacco and drinks Alcohol which has no effect on his body, mind or vision.

History:

A Kitsune male by the name of Hikaru who travels the world performing tricks and magic, as well as a part-time bodyguard for any who will pay. Also an adept and skilled swordsman, he is a samurai who's skills are mostly unheard of due to the lack of witnesses being left after he unsheaths his blade. He also despises wolves and wolf-kin alike with prejudice. Hikaru keeps the reason for such unbiased hate bottled up, but does his best to keep his boiling hatred down if Momo is nearby and if he is unprovoked. He tends to keep Momo Izanagi, his adopted sister, close. She is the only one who can keep him from outright slaying wolves, Okami-mimi, Inu-mimi, and other filthy dogs thanks to her kind and nurturing nature, but this also means he usually gives a painful or scarring image to those who target their hate, misuse, and or abuse his sister. Let's just say, those who know of Hikaru know not to harm his imouto-Chan, and they know whats good for them if they don't try and keep their distance from his little sister.

Though, there are times when he cannot be near Momo and protect her, so he has trained her a little in swordplay and how to defend herself when he isn't around. Momo also made his magatama necklace for him.  

Off hand, he brews his own sake, and considers his batch ''the best in all of Galiavan''.     

Inventory-

Weapons: Nichia-go 日亜語(Katana),/a red and black wagasa (oil-paper umbrella)

Possessions: Kiseru, Tobacco Inero, 5x Matches, 4x o-choko, 2x tokkuri, 5x Kunai, 4x Kozuka, Bento Box (to store food)

Bento-
Current Food Items: 2x Apples, 2x Brown Rice Balls, 1x Hard Boiled Egg, 2x Jerked Beef

Prized Possessions: Momo's Magatama Necklace: A handmade beaded necklace with a blue Magatama hanging off it. The Magatama bead shines in the light, and Momo put a lot of hard work into making this.

Misc.-
Special Abilities*:

Kitsune MagiK
Fox-Fire- An ability granted to all Kitsune. Sakura can breathe a silvery fire from up to 6 feet away from her body. The flame is searing hot and can burn on contact.

Fox-Lightning- By rubbing his many tails together, he can generate a blue lightning around his body, which he uses in combination with swift melee attacks.

Illusion- To a kitsune, their illusions are reality. What they make, for them, and for others, is as real as anything found or crafted in nature. Anything that a kitsune builds or transforms, becomes what the kitsune desired. A kitsune can make people, animals, and objects, which can't be distinguished from the real thing. The more kitsune team up to make things, the more can be made. A handful of kitsune can build a city if they desired.

Realms- Kitsune, as spirits, have abilities that are hard to explain. One is the kitsune's domain. Kitsune are able to make small pockets in reality, folding space and time to suit their needs. They can turn a hole under a floorboard into a small estate, and turn a small field into a kingdom, complete with people, animals, and weather. Time seems to flow faster inside these realms. For every day in the real world, up to seven years can pass in the realm, for those who are in it.

Skulker: Kitsune are able to hide undetected from others with ease.

Low-Light Vision: Kitsune can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.

Light Magic
Mystic Circle- A translucent spherical barrier surrounds his body, stopping all incoming projectiles dead in their tracks. Barrier remains active and fizzles after second post.

Kitsune Seduction- A form of mind control, the kitsune ability of 'seduction' is one of the most commonly-mentioned skills in legends. By using his tail or tails in a swaying manner, or by meeting the gaze of a target, the kitsune is capable of taking over their mind. While under the control of the kitsune, the victim sees, thinks, and lives in a world designed by the kitsune, all inside the target's mind. The target is controlled until someone breaks the magic the kitsune's using. This mind control is purely by magic, mind you, and can be broken by certain magics, or wards.

Fox Lantern- summons 'fox lanterns', which are floating dancing lanterns that can light his path

Shapeshifting

Shifting Mind: A kitsune's shapeshifting abilities make him resistant to mental attacks.

Fox Shape (Kitsune): He can take the form of a fox whose appearance is static and cannot be changed each time he assumes this form.

Fast Shifter: You were born with an innate talent for switching between your natural forms.
Hikaru Izanagi
Hikaru Izanagi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanimate Hunger Curse Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:27 pm

Name: The Inanimate Hunger Curse

Physical Description-
Sex: N/A
Height: Varies by area
Weight: Varies by area
Species: Sentient Curse
Eyes: N/A
Hair: N/A
Body/Physical Appearance: The Inanimate Hunger Curse is just that, a spell, and so it has no set physical appearance. It instead takes over the area which has been cursed, using it as if it were a physical body.

Clothes: N/A

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Hungry_location

Background-
Hometown: N/A
Alliance: The Curse will not turn on the one who cast it, but will eat anyone else, regardless of their own alliance.

Employment: The curse will not attack it's caster, but otherwise is a neutral force.

Trained In: N/A
Sensei/Instructor: N/A
Instructed: N/A

Medications: N/A
Allergies: N/A
Health Background: N/A

History: The Inanimate Hunger Curse is a powerful and in most regions very illegal spell which infuses the targeted area with a ravenous and malicious intelligence. The ground itself and all objects in the area will become part of the curse "being" allowing it to control them. It's only desire is to devour everyone who comes into it's range. It has many ways of doing this. It has no power outside of the curse area however, and it may only be spread through further magic by it's caster, or long term, and wide scale, consumption of creatures. The curse is intelligent, but has not shown signs of actual sentience. However it is known that what one casting of the curse knows, all of them do. And so it's likely that they are in fact one entity, rather then multiple individual creations. While incredibly dangerous to encounter, the curse isn't unmanagable for a skilled exorcist or miko. Once they have attempted to dispel the curse, a spiritual core will apper at the center of the curse area. If it is destroyed then the curse will be removed. Any objects which leave the area will lose their cursed status, but this is not a practical solution. It is also unknown who originally created this curse, or how long it has existed. However there has been widespread push to have all references to it destroyed, for the simple fact that it is so uncontrollably dangerous that casting it would have almost no real benefit.

Inventory-

Weapons: N/A

Possessions: N/A

Prized Possessions/Personal Items: N/A

Misc.- N/A

Special Abilities:

Area Curse- Once the curse is cast on an area, it becomes that area. Every bit of inanimate material inside it belongs to the curse. Thankfully this does not apply to inorganic matter inside or connected to living things. Rumors of cursed artificial legs eating their wearer are absolutely false. This only applies to the time of entering the curse however. If you removed your shirt in the curse zone and then replaced it, it would begin to digest you. Any objects which leave the curse zone will return to normal.

Cursed Objects- All objects under the curse are capable of movements. Either on "legs", by sliding on the ground, or through flight. Different objects move in different ways. All are capable of swallowing humans, from the largest building to the tiniest pocket watch. Nothing in the curse zone is safe. They may exhibit special animal-like abilities as well. But there is no standard for how the objects will express themselves.

Ground Consumption- The true reason that this curse is hated and feared the world over. The ground itself is part of the curse, and it may take on a liquidy consistancy, becoming like quicksand to slurp down those above and digest them in it's earthen gullet. Many say that simply entering a curse zone is instant death due to this ability, but again the rumors are greatly exagerrated. The curse cannot turn the ground into quicksand at will. It in fact takes roughly 10 minutes for the ground to destabalize, and it will return to normal rather shortly. While it does keep some small areas of the curse zone in permanent feeding mode, the majority is safe so long as you do not stand still for more then 10 minutes. As long as you carefully watch for ground that seems uneven or unnaturally shiny, the danger is greatly overrated.

Expansion- The curse can grow to infect a larger area should it consume enough living creatures. However the process is incredibly slow, and no long-term curse zones are currently known.

Core Absorption- Once it's core has been brought out, it becomes the only way to damage the curse. Magical and physical attacks are both able to destroy it. However physical fighters m ust be on guard, as the core will occasionally "flex", growing temporarily larger. Those struck may find themselves sucked in and immediately digested. This also restores the core's health to full, as such it may be best to leave it to the mages.

Magic Abilities:

Elemental Magic- The Curse is capable of using low-level elemental spells based on it's location. For example a volcano would allow for earth and fire spells, and a river for water spells. If the curse is cast on multiple locations, it's spells are still limited on a by-location basis.
Inanimate Hunger Curse
Inanimate Hunger Curse
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Andraste Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:02 pm

Name: Andraste

Physical Description-
Physical Age: mid to late 20's
Height: 5'11
Weight: 154 lbs.
Species: Archangel
Hair: Blonde, incredibly long in a hime-styled cut
Appearance/Body: Voluptuous, curvaceous. She has ivory feathers and 4 wings sprouting from her back which can appear and disappear at will.

Clothes:

Blessed Champion's Amour: A set of holy armour that befits a proud and honourable Archangel. It is made of mix of gold and ivory with azure lapis plating. With gold trimmed azure palderons, greaves, faulde, cuiress breast plate with a gilded cross at it's center, gauntlets and tiara. A sensually amusing skin tight sleeveless white silk dress with a tabard that has a golden trim, silky and lacy fore-arm high gloves, and thigh-high stockings that have cut-outs of cross's on them.

Birthplace: Chamber of Heroes, Spirit Realm
Employment: High Ranking Warrior of Spirit Realm's Legion.

Trained In: shield skills, sword skills, magic, flight, healing, curse removal
Health Background: None
Likes: Mortal customs, the Spirit Realm, innocence, mortal resolve, nature and sweets.
Hates: Demons, corruption, lies

Places of Interest: Skies, Plains, Forests, Springs, Waterfalls, Spirit Realm
Favorite Activities:
Favorite Food: Ambrosia: The forbidden nectar of the Gods, and the defiler of man's morals; Acratopotes Wine: A drink blended with Ambrosia, fermented Ydun Apples and Amrita and carbonated with Silphium powder. If a mortal drinks such, they shall keel over and never rise again. Talk about one-hell of a hangover; Scardian Wine, Sweetybella Wine: A heavenly wine concocted with Strawberries, Ambrosia, Silphium powder and Elixir. It's very sweet, so much so it could make one sick. With Diabetes; Angel and Devil's Food Cake.

History:

Millenia ago, she was one of the lesser beings created by the first 'War God' Krad. She, and her twin sister, Esmarus, were designated as two of many Champions to protect what was the 'Spirit Realm'. As an Archangel, she would both defend the spirits who would flee to the Spirit Realm while fend those that were vile and cretinous off and send them back into the Demon Realm or obliterate their demonic souls entirely.

Andraste and Esma had been two of many of Krad's protector's when they were first created, and aided the War God against the rebellious Freyd. Once Freyd defeated Krad, their minds were not clouded with the chaos and tainted Chaotic Holiness that had filled Krad's head and the two became sane as well the other Archangel Champions under Krad's influence. They aided Freyd the Wise, the new God of the War Gods, before being passed down to help the ruler of the Spirit Realm of Galiavan, the Spirit King.

Some millenia later, Andraste had to banish her own twin sister from the Spirit Realm, due to Esma's corruption. Despite this being an order from the Spirit King, she found it hard to banish her own sister. She almost could'nt go through with it, but after being backed up by the other Champions, she did what had to be done.

She is a warrior of the Spirit Realm, and a protector of the Mortal Soul, as she was created for.

Inventory-
Weapons:
-Calibur Ultima: A lance-like sword that is gold in appearance which glows bright with a Holy light that is on par of it's user. A powerful and elegant heavenly weapon which has the ability to deliver swift and precise blows and severely damage those who are in it's wake. The blade itself is borne from her will and faith.

-Aegis*: (check skills and abilities)

-Ranged weapons: Andraste's Heavenly Bow: A beautifully crafted heavenly bow that has no string nor quiver nor legitimate arrows to fire, but is powered by it's user's Divine Faith and materialized shards of Holy light imbued with her faith as it's projectiles.

Possessions: 2x Ambrosia, 4x Sweetybella Wine Jugs, 8x Angel's Food Cake, 14x Diamonds

Personal Items: None.

Skills and Abilities:

-Aegis Shield*: The powerful shield of Heavenly Protection. It is a shield of gold and lapis lazuli plating that has been blessed by the Gods. It protects it's user from all physical attacks it parries and is unbreakable. Though, it lacks full protection against magical attacks. However, since it is unbreakable, Andraste utilizes the shield also as a secondary weapon for her left hand.  

-Heavenly Strike: Shoots an arrow of light high into the sky which then rains millions of arrows down upon a mile radius made of pure Holy light energy for 3 posts. It has a long recharge, which takes about 15 posts to recharge.

-Holy Light: Surrounds self with pure Holy light that repels darkness for a short time, and cures those afflicted with curses.

-Revive: Can instantaneously bring the recent dead back to life with the sweep of her sword; can only be used once per person revived.

-Gáe Bulg: Uses Calibur Ultima as a spear, using her faith and the power of the Spirit Realm as it's fuel which will pierce through a hundred enemies before exploding with pure and holy light, causing massive damage to those caught in the blast. Calibur Ultima will then re-materialize in her hand again if needed. Has a 50 post recharge due to it's potency.

-Aura of Strength: Allies of Andraste who are within arms reach of her are protected by Holy light and their wounds heal quicker, as well as bolstering their wills to continue fighting.

-Divine Sword: (1-hit strike). Releases a strong light from the sword to blind the opponent. Blindness last's for one post.

-Air-Hike: Can jump increasingly high, then a ring of inky-purple magic will appear below her feet, and she will jump the same distance again (incredibly high double jump).

-Serration Wave (セレーション・ウェーブ, Serēshon Uēbu?): A single-hit area of effect (AOE) one-handed sword skill, a technique meant to impede movement and barely does any damage.

-Sonic Leap: (1-hit strike). A charge-type sword skill that dashes toward the enemy to deal a downward strike.

-Lightning Fall (ライトニング・フォール, Raitoningu Fōru?): A heavy ranged attack that involves kicking off the ground with full force and then stabbing the sword into the ground, shooting out blue sparks in all directions.

-Howling Octave: (8-hit). Five high-speed continuous thrusts then cut downward, upward, before another full force upward cut. 40% Physical, 60% Fire.

-Tsumujiguruma (旋車(ツムジグルマ), Tsumijiguruma?, lit. "Revolving wheel"): A 1-hit area strike. An omnidirectional 360-degree whirling spin.

Special Status':
-Sleep Proof: Resists sleep spells or tranq darts

-Frost Proof: Resists Cold and Ice based damage .

-Burn Proof: Resists Heat and Fire based damage.

-Turbulence Proof: Resists Air and Wind based damage.

-Rok's Feather: Takes no damages from great heights, no matter the height.
Andraste
Andraste
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Danua Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:36 pm

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 863c2e7484ac39d5895bc7856106980b_1

Name: Danua
Physical Description-
Age: around 16-17 in appearance, but according to the codex she has she's been around since the early 2400's
Height: 5'5
Weight: 145 lbs
Species: Leanhaun Shee, ghoulah, hulder (unknown)
Eyes: Red
Hair: Purplish Black
Body/Physical Appearance: A short and curvy demon of sorts who appears to be in her youth, with small outward pointed ears, and a pair of root like horns sticking from her temples. She has dark, garnet red eyes and sharp but small pointed fangs, similar to a vampires. She usually keeps her left arm bandaged regardless of the conditions, and applies fresh linen to it everyday. She has rather 'noticeable' curves, which may conflict with her youth like appearance.  

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms F613d8975a545baa13006916c96a4660

Clothes: Danua only wears a revealing white dress with skinny straps that is spattered in dried blood; a black leather belt with steel adornments of sorts that helps support her massive bust; black fingerless gloves; bandages on her entire left arm, also spattered with dried flecks of blood. She has horn ornaments hanging off her rootlike horns and a silver pendant around her neck. For footwear, she wears a pair of black heels.  

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms E10aadd36efd659a7a021607ebeb9834
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 1c1c6c928c54b2474323bc9b773c5901
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Sample-7318caf1771a881feb2adbf490d5383f
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms E10f0b54b16ce781c1d70b4f83eeac8e
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 80438b093db9f2a7b17379cc694bb7bc

Background-
Hometown: N/A
Alliance: N/A
Alignment: Unknown

Employment: Non-Employed

Trained In: N/A
Sensei/Instructor: N/A
Instructed: N/A

Medications: N/A
Allergies: N/A
Health Background: Soul Rot?: An unidentifiable disease that runs rampant inside her. It has deteriorated her left arm, which has mostly become a sickly black and purple in colour, and becomes gaseous and loose if the bandages are loose or removed. This ectoplasm like arm still allows function to her left hand and fingers, allowing her to pull off some ''handy'' techniques, but it hurts for the rotted features to be exposed.

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 64f88bb9cbc40da86e1604341a3a7626

History:

She is a creature with an 'innocent' mind, and plagued with a beautiful but rotting form. She looks like a youth, but apparently is demonic in nature, but she herself has no recollection of how she came to be or what she truly is. She only knows a little about herself thanks to a leather bound codex, containing the few legible pages that detail her name and physical description, and something that details a little about her condition which was described as: "Soul Rot?". The rot that has taken over her left arm has been troubling, spreading from her wrist up to her upper left bicep. She has no idea what causes this affliction, and the only thing that keeps her arm together and helps keep the rot at bay is by draining blood and eating decaying flesh. This however, still isn't enough, as it has spread through the years. She lives a nomadic lifestyle, but has returned to her various places of rest over the years. These 'shacks' are filled with dolls, mostly in poor condition, that she has collected over the years. Two dolls in particular, she has always carried since she could remember. These dolls are different than the rest, as they are animated, and act freely on their own. They are her only 'friends' she has had over her lonely, confusing existence. They seem protective of her, and they carry a pair of large devilishly sinister blades. They help 'hunt' for her, as well as act as her companions. She often talks to them, and understands them perfectly, even while others might only hear silence or grumbling chuckles coming from the glowing dolls she calls: Hansel and Gretel. Her reason for continued existence... is to find out who she really is.

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 3ce350ace8238877f387a893757f59f9

Inventory-

Weapons: N/A

Possessions: Cloth Dolls, with stitches, gashes and stuffing poking out of them; a Codex that has some of her personal history written within it.

Prized Possessions/Personal Items: Hansel & Gretel: A pair of animated dolls that have blond hair and carry crude and rather bestial in their design. She treats them almost as if they were real flesh and blood creatures, despite the fact they are far worse in degradation and have visible stuffing poking out of their broken seams. She says that they are 'brother and sister'.  

Misc.- N/A

Special Abilities:

Arm Stretch: Can extend her left arm at impossible lengths, at the cost of pain.

Night Vision: She can see in the dark as if it was a full moon everywhere she went.

Drain Blood: She will suck the blood of a living being to help replenish her own stamina and keep the rot from spreading further.

Magic Abilities:

Corruption: The blood/energy that seeps from her ''affliction'' will corrupt the natural flora and fauna, twisting it into something darker and twisted

[/quote]
Danua
Danua
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Empty Sakurai Usagai

Post  Sakurai Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:41 pm

Name: Usagai Sakurai
Nick Name: Usa, Usagi, Usa-chan :3
Formal Name: Sakurai, Usagai

Physical Description-
Height: 5’6"
Weight: 200 lbs
Yokai Species: Myōbu Kitsune
Eyes: Starry Sky Blue
Hair: Silver, Hime Cut
Body: A slightly short and curvy young woman with large silvery ears, and several tails. She has several red painted tattoos with various tribal meaning across her body, with red tribal designs on the bangs of her hime cut.
Clothes:

-Kitsune Priestess: An open style priestess kimono with gold trim pooled around her forearms, a gold obi ribbon holding it all in place, sarashi breast wrappings, a detached red and white choker, a red hakama, loin cloth, and blue magatama beads that wrap around her. Red ornaments hang from her volupine ears, white and red bridal guantlets, dark grey tabi socks, straw sandals,  

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Another%20Test_zpsequuvewr

Background-
Alliance: Inari

Employment: Kitsune Culture Researcher, Sake Brewer.  

Trained In: Fox magic, swordplay, Illusion, Slyness, alcohol & tobacco tolerance, Kitsune Chakra, Eidetic psychic dissimulation, Affable Nature, Natural Finesse, Naturalized (human), Nimble Dash, Pranks, Vulpine Pounce, Kitsune Seduction.
Instructed: Her daughter, Mirai.

Allergies: "Wolves..."
Health Background:
-She smokes pipe tobacco and drinks Alcohol which has no effect on her body, mind or vision. She is also immune to weak poisons, like rodent poisons, and those found in small spiders.

History:

A Kitsune who travels the world performing tricks and magic, as well as a researcher, looking into the affairs of the rare and ancient Kitsune, gathering any already limited information there is on the race's culture. Also an adept and skilled warrior, she is a onna-bugeisha who's skills are mostly unheard of due to the lack of witnesses being left after she unsheaths her blade... but others comment is because she hardly ever challenges anyone; but there is evidence that suggests these accusations to be fairly true. She also despises wolves and wolf-kin alike with prejudice. She keeps the reason for such unbiased hate bottled up, but does her best to keep the boiling hatred down if she is unprovoked. She has, in the past, been responsible for slaying many wolves, Okami-mimi, Inu-mimi, and other filthy dogs thanks to her blade and unrelenting distaste for their ilk.

She otherwise tends to stay out of trouble most of the time, only pranking or partially draining the soul of a random human or silly mortal for added rejuvenation here and there. As stated, she is collecting the lost remnants of the ever rare 'Kitsune' race, and follows any leads she can.

Inventory-

Weapons: Raijū1: An o-katana she has on her left hip when in battle, usually paired with Shiranui; has channelled Fox-Magic Electricity through out it's blade. Makes a screech like a growling fox when swung. Shiranui2: A normal sized katana, easily wieldable sword she uses as a 'wakizashi' in her version of the daisho when paired with Raijū. Unlike Raijū, Usa actually made this blade from scratch. A Naginata with a lantern on the other end with a pair of tassels hanging off of it3, and a white and silver wagasa (oil-paper umbrella).

Possessions: Kiseru, Tobacco Inero, 5x Matches, 4x o-choko, 2x tokkuri, 5x Kunai, 4x Kozuka, Bento Box (to store food)

Bento-
Current Food Items: 2x Apples, 2x Brown Rice Balls, 1x Hard Boiled Egg, 2x Jerked Beef

Prized Possessions: Magatama Necklace: A handmade beaded necklace with several blue Magatama hanging off it. The Magatama bead shines in the light, and are each blessed with a little of 'Inari's' spiritual essence, which allows a single miracle for each bead before losing it's glow.
Misc.-
Special Abilities*:

Kitsune MagiK

Tail Fire- As traditional for many Kitsune, she can shoot fire from her 8 tails.

Illusion- To a kitsune, their illusions are reality. What they make, for them, and for others, is as real as anything found or crafted in nature. Anything that a kitsune builds or transforms, becomes what the kitsune desired. A kitsune can make people, animals, and objects, which can't be distinguished from the real thing. The more kitsune team up to make things, the more can be made. A handful of kitsune can build a city if they desired.

Skulker: Kitsune are able to hide undetected from others with ease, given the appropriate cover.

Low-Light Vision: Kitsune can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.

Spirit Qualities: A character with Spirit Qualities is immune to all charm effects except for those of other spirits. she is hedged out by effects that hedge out outsiders. She can sense passages to Chikushudo4 within one mile.

Swift: A creature which is Swift moves at a faster speed than its physical abilities would seem to permit.

Support Magic

Kitsune Seduction- A form of mind control, the kitsune ability of 'seduction' is one of the most commonly-mentioned skills in legends. By using her tail or tails in a swaying manner, or by meeting the gaze of a target, the kitsune is capable of taking over their mind. While under the control of the kitsune, the victim sees, thinks, and lives in a world designed by the kitsune, all inside the target's mind. The target is controlled until someone breaks the magic the kitsune's using. This mind control is purely by magic, mind you, and can be broken by certain magics, or wards.

Kitsune Void Pocket: A small space which can be easily accessed by Usagi or a kitsune of similar rank. This particular space is accessed via the space between her robes, that is positioned between the cleavage of her breasts; it didn't have to be, but Usagi's sense of humor found the idea of pulling large items from between her breasts too hilarious and random to simply not. She can store items, such as her Naginata, O-katana, Katana, pouches and various other items. The only limit is an entire person, though this has never been attempted, the chance is highly unlikely since the 'opening' into this pocket is roughly about the diameter of Usagi's arm.

Fox Lantern- summons 'fox lanterns', which are floating dancing lanterns that can light her path

Shapeshifting

Shifting Mind: A kitsune's shapeshifting abilities make her resistant to mental attacks.

Fox Shape (Kitsune): She can take the form of a fox whose appearance is static and cannot be changed each time she assumes this form.

Fast Shifter: You were born with an innate talent for switching between your natural forms.

---------

[1]Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms GRrrCqt_zpsrmomka3w

[2]Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Katana_zps74v6teo5

[3]Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Shrine%20Naginata_zps930i1bgk

[4]Chikushudo was the Realm of Animals. Any animal that existed in Ningen-do could be found there.
Sakurai
Sakurai
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Shimizu Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:18 pm

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Db837554079b44bb943513ff240820ec_zpsnfiod0mi

Name: Name Rin Shimizu
Nickname: Rin

Height: 5'7

Weight: 123 lbs

Eyes: Unique reddish brown

Hair: brown, ponytail held up by a large red bow.

Species: Human

Birthplace: Hiiten Island

Hometown: Beijio

Gunslinger? No

Force User? Sorta

Physical Appearance: Young, attractive, with a large bust, thick thighs and slender legs.

Weapons: A blessed tachi that repels evil from it's blade, keeping it clean whenever she strikes a demon or monster.

Clothes: A priestess uniform suited for 'hotter climates', with long detached sleeves, black tigh spandex leotard with a cleavage cut out and red kimono. Thigh high black leather open toe and heel socks, and sandals. She wears her hair back into a bow, and wears fingerless gloves. An 'Oni' Mask like pauldron is worn on her right shoulder.

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 4ac57fbc5575edd387ad371dfd7968ba_zps0ge9ogia

Possessions/items: Prayer beads

Skills: Spiritual blessings, cure

Limits/breaks: Purify: Can purify demonic areas and items, and break barriers.

Character Date Status: Single

Character Medical Condition(s): None

How likely to be a monsters food Stats: *********** (11 stars out of 5 for beauty, and her spiritual nature)

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 0f06aeeec57742d40c0750d686547389_zpsv2wvpyvb (<--DRAKE cosplay XD)
Rin Shimizu
Rin Shimizu
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rinmi Urakami Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:15 pm

Name: Rinmi Urakami
Nick Name: Rin
Code Name: Quiet Fox

Physical Description-
Height: 5’9"
Weight: 118 lbs
Yokai Species: Myōbu Kitsune
Eyes: Anakiwa Blue
Hair: Silver, Hime Cut and slightly unruly
Body: A slender yet curvaceous kitsune woman with large silvery ears, and a single tail. She has a seductive figure, and pale white as snow skin. Her hair is silvery white, just like her tail and ears.

Clothes:

T.I.R.S. Uniform (Full/Winter): A uniform suit sometimes adorned with a black trench coat or more often a black capelet on her left shoulder, and made for average or colder weather. Consists of a pair of black high heels, nylon thigh band pantihose, black thong, a light grey mini-pencil skirt with a side slit opening on the left hip, a light grey dress jacket, a dark grey collared long sleeved dress shirt, a black tie, black half palm full fingered leather gloves, black lace bra. Sometimes holsters and side packs for weapons and items.
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 2c18fd4f52861559111181912b41f459_zpspcnqsfhv
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms C427c5567d90a04a665a0c20ec99fe10_zpsirwnjwx9
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 9a53ab6b3484bb1537ccbed3c5b4bb9c_zpsticecupj
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 4e867bfdaa9d98c9768db57baad80d00_zpsercmgyit
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 2150ae411fc81d9c41e5da767e2482ff_zps29dkegkn

T.I.R.S. Uniform (Summer): Nearly identical to her regular uniform, but with some modifications for warmer and comfortable environments. Consists of a pair of black high heels, nylon thigh band pantihose, black thong, a light grey mini-pencil skirt with a side slit opening on the left hip, a light grey collared silk vest, either a dark grey collared long sleeved dress shirt (sleeves gathered at the elbows) or a dark grey collared dress button up short sleeved shirt, a black tie, black half palm full fingered leather gloves, black lace bra. Sometimes holsters and side packs for weapons and items.
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Dcd02d8c8140663a0b90c2b0b8937d0b_zpspefwkjn6
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms F33ba32a397d37ef821c2cb7056cd9b7_zpsunzfw5fn

Battle Ninja Uniform: A prototype uniform still in development. Acts as a sneaking suit, reducing footstep and movement noise by nearly 90%.
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Deb9540792119fe02edc27f49f46c289_zpskueckqkp

Beijionese Silk Yukata: An expensive silk yukata worn for special occasions.
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 8526e01e37e457b4c72fc4523af41990_zpsex0dz9po

White Bikini: A white bikini.
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 35d30b3e72c766667c8d00665877ed94_zpsvnrq3zru

Background-
Hometown: Ryunoshi Island
Alliance: ADN  
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Employment: Bodyguard for ADN VIP's.   

Trained In: Fox magic, knifeplay, knife throwing expert, Illusion, Slyness, alcohol & tobacco tolerance, Kitsune Chakra, Eidetic, psychic dissimulation, Natural Finesse, Naturalized (human), Nimble Dash, Pranks, Vulpine Pounce, Kitsune Seduction.
Sensei/Instructor: Her twelve sisters, self-taught.

Health Background:
-She can smoke tobacco and drink Alcohol which has no negative effect on her body, mind or vision. She is also immune to weak poisons, like rodent poisons, and those found in small spiders.

History: (Will Update as I Progress)
A rare breed of Kitsune who directly adhere and are capable of communing with the Kitsune Deity, Inari. However, unlike her other nine tailed creatures, she has only a single physical tail due to her sundering of training brought upon her lack of effective mentorship growing up. Since being part spiritual in nature, she has often appeared like her kin, to those of spiritual power or in events of high spirit energy. Eighteen years ago, she came across the scene of a mortal teen brutally murdered by the company she worked for, and had absorbed part of this woman's departing soul. Since then, Rin has appeared more frequently in the matters of mortal affairs, and eventually landed a job working for the ADN, as a bodyguard and Agent for the VIP members of the ADN.

She still continues her duty, working for the ADN.

Inventory-

Weapons: Kunai

Possessions: (Will Update)
-"Remember Me" Photo, an old photo of her whom she will bequeath to an individual who she feels romantic or lustful attraction for. Apparently made for someone else, but they never had the chance to receive it.
Old Photo:

Prized Possessions: Soul Gem: A gem containing the soul of a former Tenik Employee, gathered 18 years ago, she hasn't used it for any other purpose at current.

Special Abilities*:

Kitsune MagiK
Fox-Fire- An ability granted to all Kitsune. She can breathe a silvery fire from up to 6 feet away from her body. The flame is searing hot and can burn on contact.

Tail Fire- As traditional for many Kitsune, she can shoot fire..if she gains more tails.

Illusion- To a kitsune, their illusions are reality. What they make, for them, and for others, is as real as anything found or crafted in nature. Anything that a kitsune builds or transforms, becomes what the kitsune desired. A kitsune can make people, animals, and objects, which can't be distinguished from the real thing. The more kitsune team up to make things, the more can be made. A handful of kitsune can build a city if they desired. However, due to her relative inexperience, she can only make a small pocket of illusion for a short while.

Realms- Kitsune, as spirits, have abilities that are hard to explain. One is the kitsune's domain. Kitsune are able to make small pockets in reality, folding space and time to suit their needs. They can turn a hole under a floorboard into a small estate, and turn a small field into a kingdom, complete with people, animals, and weather. Time seems to flow faster inside these realms. For every day in the real world, up to seven years can pass in the realm, for those who are in it. Again, she hasn't been able to fully utilize this ability yet.

Skulker: Kitsune are able to hide undetected from others with ease, given the appropriate cover.

Spirit Qualities: A character with Spirit Qualities is immune to all charm effects except for those of other spirits. She is hedged out by effects that hedge out outsiders.

Swift: A creature which is Swift moves at a faster speed than its physical abilities would seem to permit.

Support Magic

Kitsune Void Pocket: A small space which can be easily accessed by Usagi or a kitsune of similar rank. This particular space is accessed via the space between her robes, that is positioned between the cleavage of her breasts; it didn't have to be, but Usagi's sense of humor found the idea of pulling large items from between her breasts too hilarious and random to simply not. She can store items, such as her Naginata, O-katana, Katana, pouches and various other items. The only limit is an entire person, though this has never been attempted, the chance is highly unlikely since the 'opening' into this pocket is roughly about the diameter of Usagi's arm.

Shapeshifting

Shifting Mind: A kitsune's shapeshifting abilities make her resistant to mental attacks.

Fox Shape (Kitsune): She can take the form of a fox whose appearance is static and cannot be changed each time she assumes this form.

Rinmi Urakami
Rinmi Urakami
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran-Mai Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:11 pm

Name: Ran-Mai
Nick Name: Mai

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 06e10ad1a8c0f0f4550b299b5afa23ce_zps8qq1xcli

Physical Description-
Height: 5’9"
Weight: 118 lbs
Yokai Species: Kitsune
Hair: Blondish-brown, almost a bronze color
Body: A curvaceous and attractive woman with many tails and large fox ears adorning her head. She has long canine teeth and pale, fair skin with Beijionese eyes. She changes the length of her hair at will.

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 69b52d90c43fb67fe3a42654963fcd3e_zpsuoclef0r

Clothes: TBA

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 69b52d90c43fb67fe3a42654963fcd3e_zpsuoclef0r

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Sample-132ec588b25ea91e0b6553acc6ea09cc_zps8b02h0ua

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Sample-d9db4b67e0fecb8d7a478fa0a861ef7c_zpsbtvmaixq

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Ad627bbe0d4e9ec4bda95ad3368aaeac_zpsl9hawgw0

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 9b1a9ff36b830d532e10ac428d109086_zps2upx3dmv

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms D359d9353b4f13a12eb8b506f09dd1c3_zpssr8qisrp

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 3d718e16464904d9544630ad5a878c85_zpsuopwhunx

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms E7108d46462175ab0cda234b9ffb51d8_zpscjt91gif

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Bcba55fc404566a6483096e00a7086e2_zpsjounoy8f

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms A506fc73d22d968667f522305611a251_zpscdvdsjoz

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Be67567a81bacde1744da0abc7122e9e_zpsaerjkexa

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 6e56f76fefe311cc564e5d079945bd78_zpszdvmltct

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Dd2cb7c97d1ff1a348f0c78952037c2f_zpsyad6zkit

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 96b395d896bb2e8210b2caa23b75762b_zpsm5dhvbaq

Background-
Alliance: Herself  
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Employment: None   

Trained In: Fox magic, knifeplay, swordplay, Illusion, Slyness, alcohol & tobacco tolerance, Kitsune Chakra, Eidetic, psychic dissimulation, Natural Finesse, Naturalized (human), Nimble Dash, Pranks, Vulpine Pounce, Kitsune Seduction.
Sensei/Instructor: Unknown

Health Background:
-She can smoke tobacco and drink Alcohol which has no negative effect on her body, mind or vision. She is also immune to weak poisons, like rodent poisons, and those found in small spiders.

History:
A Kitsune vixen from Ryunoshi, she is a nimble and sexy prankster who troubles travellers for the mere fun of it. She is a creature who embodies the spirit of personal freedom, and acts on her own whims; her alliances or bonds also changing on the wind, which leaves her rather isolated from others and devoid of close friendships. She can also transform into a giant fox, if someone is giving her a rough time!

Inventory-

Weapons: Unknown
Possessions: A bag of trinkets and other things she's stolen from travellers and people she's picked on in the past.

Prized Possessions:

Special Abilities*:

Kitsune MagiK
Fox-Fire- An ability granted to all Kitsune. She can conjure a ball of redish fire from up to 6 feet away from her body. The flame is searing hot and can burn on contact.

Tail Fire- As traditional for many Kitsune, she can shoot fire..if she gains more tails.

Illusion- To a kitsune, their illusions are reality. What they make, for them, and for others, is as real as anything found or crafted in nature. Anything that a kitsune builds or transforms, becomes what the kitsune desired. A kitsune can make people, animals, and objects, which can't be distinguished from the real thing. The more kitsune team up to make things, the more can be made. A handful of kitsune can build a city if they desired. However, due to her relative inexperience, she can only make a small pocket of illusion for a short while.

Realms- Kitsune, as spirits, have abilities that are hard to explain. One is the kitsune's domain. Kitsune are able to make small pockets in reality, folding space and time to suit their needs. They can turn a hole under a floorboard into a small estate, and turn a small field into a kingdom, complete with people, animals, and weather. Time seems to flow faster inside these realms. For every day in the real world, up to seven years can pass in the realm, for those who are in it. Again, she hasn't been able to fully utilize this ability yet.

Spirit Qualities: A character with Spirit Qualities is immune to all charm effects except for those of other spirits. She is hedged out by effects that hedge out outsiders.

Support Magic

Fox Lantern- summons 'fox lanterns', which are floating dancing lanterns that can light her path.

Shapeshifting- She can shape shift her body to any way she likes.

Giant Fox Shape (Kitsune): She can take the form of a giant fox of 25 feet in length. While transforming, her body erupts in flames, her appearance becoming more feral and ferocious. Once complete, her fur becomes almost as tough as iron, and is engulfed in crimson flame, her clothes burning away as she transforms into the beast. While in this form, her size also becomes an asset, as well as natural weapons and magic becoming vastly enhanced, and incredibly deadly.

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms De1d4d3e5c991cbbc9ec46c68e5a1bb1

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Hikaru_zps3414a09f

Fast Shifter: You were born with an innate talent for switching between your natural forms.[/quote]
Ran-Mai
Ran-Mai
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hisako Dirgearrow Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Name: Hisako Dirgearrow
Titles: Scorpio

Physical Description-
Height: 5'8
Weight: 120 lbs
Eyes: Yellow, Golden
Hair: Pumpkin Orange
Species: Human*
Body/Physical Appearance: A unique young woman with a slender yet highly athletic build, long orange colored hair, large golden yellow eyes, and ivory skin. She is average in height, and has thick, wide thighs where she lacks in a prominent bust.

Clothes: Scorpio’s Robes ‘Hisako’: Hisako wears the robes of the Original Scorpio of Bejio, however the robes appear to change for each who carry the mantle. Hers have become skimpy in nature, clothing suited for the hot white sands and humid jungle of Izula Island, where Hisako was born. Despite their apparent lack of protection, they are robes which hold high defense against magic and physical defense. They are soul bound to her, and cannot be stolen from her or even technically ‘destroyed’. The mask/scarf helps improve her sneaking and while worn allows her to breath under water. Her yambrace allow her a sure grip and increased strength, and her armored sandals allow her to carry nearly five times her own weight, as well as allow her movement to be swift and silent.
They consist of: Orange and light grey Priestess attire, with long detached sleeves, a cropped top, a hip vented double-slit mini-skirt hakama, asymmetric thigh high stockings, and armored sandals. Her tabi socks are yellow and her scarf, head band, and yambrace are colored black and yellow. Many have compared her color scheme to the ‘Emir Reaping Festival’ (OOC: Halloween).  
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Ca0422890454af4d070f6555f25621f4_by_keskewolf-dapmj90

Background-
Hometown: Izula Island, Beiji-Scardia Islands
Alliance: None
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Employment: Vigilante; Rouge Priestess of Frey’d.

Trained In: Magic, Picking Locks, Dragon Slaying, Stealth, Close Quarters Combat (advanced), Ranged Weaponry, Knife Play, Swordplay, Diving, Arcane Lore, sailing.
Sensei/Instructor: Temple of Freyd in Beijio City; Scorpio’s Soul

Medications: Unknown
Health Background:
-Scorpio’s Soul: Is possessed by the soul of the previous Vigilante’s incarnations; remolded into her own, which allows her to not age, get sick, or feel hunger...at least, all the time.

History:
Born in 2264, she is still an energetic and playful young woman who originally hailed from Beijio City. She was a devout Priestess of the High Temple of Freyd in Beijio City till she was excommunicated from the Temple and fell into ‘Fallen Priestess’ or ‘Rogue Priestess’ Status. The reasons for her excommunication is unknown besides her and the Temple; however it may have something to do with the little known fact: She is the new ‘Scorpio’.

Scorpio is a mythological figure in Ancient Galiavan History. Supposedly having fought alongside Scar’d and Fenira when they conquered modern day Fenira, and against Scar’d as he tried to conquer Beijio. ‘Scorpio’ is now days a mantle for a vigilante who fights, usually against a large imposing force to protect Beijio or the minority. Known for their feats with a bow, they are supposedly soul bound to Frey’d to act as an ‘agent’ of sorts in the mortal affairs. The followers of Frey’d, however, do not recognize this fact and while they harbor no ‘ill will’ against the Scorpio, they will not support or shelter them as they bring with them ‘Bad Luck’.

According to Hisako herself, the previous Scorpio passed his power on to her, choosing her as it has been always done. She met the previous Scorpio while performing an exorcism in Amaine, and the man, representing himself as a former monk of Freyd, began to make pleasant conversation and then seduced her. Upon awaking, she was filled with a new power and given the understanding of the previous Scorpio’s mission. Her soul, melded with his, and those who came before him. He spoke to her of how she had been chosen due to her soul’s connection to Scorpio; much like how he had been chosen, by a priestess who was also the Scorpio, and before her was another Priestess, and so on, descending all the way to the original Scorpio of Beijio, from the Era of Scar’d.

With her newfound powers, she is not technically ‘human’, yet she is still very much mortal. Her powers have halted her aging, allowed her to perform unique skills and abilities. She can summon Scorpio’s bow at will, and special arrows which can penetrate the thickest of armors, as if they were made of paper mache.

Hisako’s mission was to halt the advance of the Domescadian Army, to cause them mischief and harm till they can no longer operate and succeeded at many of these aspects before the war ended and she vanished from history.

Inventory-

Weapons: Scorpio’s Ancient Bow, Scorpio’s Ancient Arrows, Magic Kunai, Terroronian Falchion.

Equipment: Handmade Lockpicks, 2x Tenik Stims, 3x Galideno Stick Grenades, Compass and Maps, Sutra Talismans.

Possessions: Not much..

Prized Possessions/Personal Items: No attachment to anything that can’t be forcibly removed from her body Smile

Misc.-
Special Abilities:
Beijio Abilities: Like any who hold Beijionese blood seem to be descendants of the Ancient Elves of old, and carry unique abilities granted to them due to their Ancient yet severed connection thanks to millennia of dilution. Namely a closer connection to the spirit world, Magic Resistance, and Advanced Breathing and a body which can withstand extreme pressures.
-Magic Resistance: He has a certain level of Magic Resistance thanks to her Beijionese blood.
-Beijionese Breathing: She can hold her breath very long compared to other mortals, thanks to her Beijionese Blood.
-Thick Skinned: She has mastered a level of physical training where she can resist the effects of physical attacks dished out to her, making her sturdy and able to keep standing even after heavy blows.
-Chi Sense: She can sense the 'chi' flow of individuals nearby, especially those with ill intent.
-Purification: She can purify areas of ill intent where the very air can kill thanks to the accumulated malignant forces.
-Bullet Cut: She can slice bullets and repel them with multiple, concise, strikes.
Scorpio Abilities & Magic: These are the special skills and abilities given to her for being chosen to be the next ‘Scorpio of Beijio’.
-Magic Resistance: Has advanced Magic Resistance, when combined with her Beijionese Blood, allows her to survive otherwise deadly magic spells, and an immunity to some physical status effects such as ‘shrinking’ and ‘venom/poison’.
-Physical Resistance: Can take more physical blows, combined with her Beijionese Blood, which allow her to survive rather serious injuries, example: Falling from very high falls.
-Regeneration: She can regenerate wounds from injuries, though they take a while to heal and ‘seal’, she can even heal grievous injuries and wounds such as the loss of a limb, aside from her head. Though she can regenerate hear and head injuries, she would not be able to survive decapitation or having her heart removed from her body, as shown from previous Scorpio’s follies.
-Shadow Cloak: When wearing her scarf, she can practically melt into the shadows, similar to that of the Terroronians, but cannot travel through them like said race.
-Explosive Scorpio Arrows: She can summon one of her infinite supply of highly penetrative arrows with an explosive tip in the following variations:

• Explosive Tip (Standard): A standard arrow with no elemental attachments, and the basis for all the other Explosive Arrows. Penetrates the target deep, then explodes within like a grenade.
  • Ice: An Explosive tip which explodes, turning whatever the fragments touch to thick ice.
  • Fire: An Explosive tip which explodes, then immolates whatever the fragments touch.
  • Spark: An Explosive tip which explodes, the fragments of which shock anything it touches with a high yeild electric current.
  • Shadow: An Explosive tip which explodes, engulfing all those caught in the explosion in shadow, forcing them to sink into the shadow like if the ground became liquid. The ground reforms after a few seconds, trapping or destroying any that fell inside. *Cannot be used in bright areas where shadows cannot exist*
  • Temporary Petrification: An Explosive tip which explodes, the fragments of which turn any organic material into stone for a few minutes (3 posts).
  • Temporary Paralysis: An Explosive tip which explodes, the fragments of which cause anything to fall, unable to move for a few minutes (3 posts).
  • Scorpio Venom: An Explosive tip which explodes, the fragments of which will envenomate anything it touches with a powerful toxin which causes blurred vision, and the victim to bleed out from open orifices.
  • Purification: An Explosive tip which explodes, the fragments of which purify everything of moderate evil intent, sending them back to Hell by holy flame. Enemies of high demonic power are only blinded temporarily.

-High Jump and Acrobatics: She is able to move like a beast-kin, agile as a cat and with the springing power of one as well.

Magic Abilities:
-Geokinesis: She can control earth to a limited extent.

• Shifting Sand Movement: She can swiftly move, under the sands, like a Golden Cobra Lamia, thanks to one of the Previous Scorpio’s being one.
  • Rock Body: She can cover her entire body with rock like armor.

-Cryokinesis: She can control ice, snow and water to a limited extent.

• Cold Resistance: She can repel the cold, thanks to her connection with one of the Scorpio’s who were once of Scardian decent.
  • Ice Body: She can cover her entire body with ice like armor.
  • Freeze - She can completely but temporarily encase his opponent in ice.
  • Ice Spikes - She can create large, dangerous, pointed spikes made of ice.
  • Purifying Water: Can turn water into a purifying salve that can help heal wounds, even if they are not of Scardian decent.

-Electrokinesis: She can control electricity to a limited extent.

• Electric Body: Can create electricity around her extremities and imbue her body with high voltage.
  • Electric Field: Can create an electric field like a shield, and halt projectiles before sending them back imbued with electricity and at a higher velocity.

-Pyrokinesis: She can control fire to a limited extent.

• Heat Resistance: She can repel the heat, thanks to her personal connection with being born on the humid Izula Island.
  • Fire Body: She can cover her entire body with fire like, appearing as a walking flame.
  • Flame Thrower - She can breath out flames as hot as a dragons at her enemies from nearly twenty or so feet away.
  • Purifying Flame: Can conjure flame into a purifying salve that can help heal wounds, and remove deadly status effects like poison, petrification, and being shrunk/frogification.

Hisako Dirgearrow
Hisako Dirgearrow
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Hijiko Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:44 pm

(Original Profile)

Name: Hijiko  
Nick Name: Hiji?

Physical Description-
Height: 6'1”
Weight: 130 lbs.
Species: Myobu Kitsune
Hair: Silver
Body: Hasn't changed much in nearly 400 years. Voluptuous, yet tall and slender, she no longer has her long silver hair held back into a high ponytail, with asymmetric bangs at either side of her head. Her tall fox ears set high above her head, and her nine tails flow behind her in a sophisticated manner, which keeps them from getting in the way. She no longer has red isometric tattoos under her eyes, but still has one in the shape of a sacred flame upon her chest, between her neck and shoulder blades. Her body is toned, shiny in appearance, with plush pink painted lips and pink painted finger & toe nails. He eyes are large and golden, and definitely appear more fox-like than human. She now sports triangular shaped glasses.

Clothes:
Her clothing choice has become less extravagant and traditional in the past few centuries. These days, she wears a pale blue sleeveless button down with only the top two buttons under the collar fastened. She wears with it a short, black and gold tie, black fingerless (save the middle fingers) arm gloves, tight black spats, thigh high spandex leggings with brown leather belts looped around the mid thigh of each leg, calf high black leather high heel boots, and a black thong. Her button-down doesn't leave much to the imagination, and aside from the top two gold buttons, lacks any other way to fasten the rather lewd open shirt; leaving her assets to do almost as they please while the black tie lies snug between the cleavage.

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Commission_original_character_by_torahimemax_d8ktk_by_akiyamamoto77-dbqavna

The 'old' Hijiko 400 years prior:

Background-

Employment: Former-Lady of Ryunoshi's Bamboo Forests ("So...naturally, Kitsune leader of all of Ryunoshi Wink")
Trained In: magic, swordplay, illusion, slyness, alcohol & tobacco tolerance, breaking the forth wall...at times silly reader Wink, archery, guns and some vehicles... well, I'll say I can fly the airship...but no guarantee that I can make it land the way others would like to...
Instructed: "Hmm?"

Relationship Status: Single? "Should this concept apply to that of the Kitsune race~?"
Allergies: Wolves, Dogs, and their respected Beast-Kin equivalents.
Health Background:
-She smokes pipe tobacco occasionally and drinks Alcohol which has no effect on her body, mind or vision.

History:
Playful, yet mysterious. Hijiko, The Lady of the Wood is the spiritual leader and guardian of Ryunoshi Island in the Beijio Scardia Island chain. Of the highest rank possible aside from an Inari, she is one of a few powerful Kitsunes on Galiavan's soil. The mischievous fox usually assumes the form of a lovely nubile woman with fox-like features as her preferred form of manifestation. With this form, she gets the most pleasure and mischief from both mortals and immortals alike, using her 'obvious traits' to help emphasize her gags. Though highly mischievous, for most Kitsune are, she is generally a neutral individual when it comes to politics, no matter the plane of existence. However, she tends to extort mortals for her own pleasure, reveling in both their misfortunes due to her machinations while on another side, sometimes siphons their spiritual energy via means of the more...carnal nature Wink

She is not above delivering her lecherous needs to unsuspecting men of her fancy, be them mortal, spirit, demon or Youkai, her lust sometimes get the best of her, similar to how Succubi in the Demon Realms must behave on a daily basis. Besides being a pervert, as the leader of her 'neck of the woods' she is responsible for the protection of Ryunoshi, and of the prosperous, hidden country of Kitsune and mystical creatures which lay within its sacred bamboo woodland...

In 2463, Hijiko lost access to the realm, as did the other kitsunes who had been part of her society; the hidden country that had been omnipresent within Ryunoshi had seized to exist. Ousted by her former comrades and friends, Hijiko was left to wander the realm of reality with the other kitsune; not since have the kitsune people of a whole got together like they had to recreate their illusionary homeland without bickering and blood. Losing her status, comrades, confidants, Hijiko kept to herself and has since avoided other Kitsunes. "The Dream is over," she has stated upon reflecting the loss of their homeland. "we shall never see the likes, the might and magic of our homeland again. Its time to wake up, and forget the past glories, and look forward to our individual futures."

Inventory-

Weapons: Her magic, and physical capabilities; as she does not rely on one specific physical weapon, and usually employs her physical and magical prowess in combat; often becoming a mix of burlesque and comedy at a first glance, but once warmed up her fighting style becomes less mischievous and can turn, on a dime, deadly. Also an Aerok High Calibre Pistole (with link to weapon)

Possessions:
Platinum Flask- Contains incredibly strong alcohol of Lamia make.
Kiseru- A Beijionese Tobacco Pipe.
Gold Tobacco Inero- A Gold Plated oval shaped box usually made for carrying money; converted to carry tobacco instead.
Red Silk Fan- A Beijionese decorated red silk fan with gold designs upon it. She often uses this to enhance her beauty and charm...or to simply cheat when playing certain card games, or to hide her disgust, or to fan herself when its very-VERY HOT. Its an essential item to have.
Misc.-
Special Abilities*:

Highly acrobatically inclined with a decent level of skill in both physical and magic based combat. Some may think she is a demon, others may think she is a Beast-Kin. As a Yokai, she is technically leaning towards the side of demons, but in a more spiritual light; creatures such as she are based through the nature of the land, tied to it even. As one of these Guardians, she can fend her own and those under her protection with extreme, albeit, mischievous prejudice. To fight a Kitsune of 9 tails unprepared, is a great way to make yourself disappear and never be seen again... or... at least, perhaps not in the next three weeks, to a half hour, or three centuries... Kitsunes have their uses of such stupid people ;3  

Kitsune MagiK

Fox-Fire- An ability granted to all Kitsune. She can conjure a ball of reddish fire from up to 6 feet away from her body. The flame is searing hot and can burn on contact.

Tail Fire- As it is possible for some Kitsune, she can shoot fire from each of her tails, in various directions.

Illusion- To a kitsune, their illusions are reality. What they make, for them, and for others, is as real as anything found or crafted in nature. Anything that a kitsune builds or transforms, becomes what the kitsune desired. A kitsune can make people, animals, and objects, which can't be distinguished from the real thing. The more kitsune team up to make things, the more can be made. A handful of kitsune can build a city if they desired. For a quick escape, she often likes to blow her Kiseru, which causes a sudden explosion of acrid tobacco smoke, then seemingly she vanishes from the murk...

Realms- Kitsune, as spirits, have abilities that are hard to explain. One is the kitsune's domain. Kitsune are able to make small pockets in reality, folding space and time to suit their needs. They can turn a hole under a floorboard into a small estate, and turn a small field into a kingdom, complete with people, animals, and weather. Time seems to flow faster inside these realms. For every day in the real world, up to seven years can pass in the realm, for those who are in it. She has a servant fox named "Genji" and various clones of herself in goofy or odd looking forms.

Skulker- Kitsune are able to hide undetected from others with ease, given the appropriate cover.

Low-Light Vision- Kitsune can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.

Spirit Qualities- A character with Spirit Qualities is immune to all charm effects except for those of other spirits. She is hedged out by effects that hedge out outsiders.

Swift- A creature which is Swift moves at a faster speed than its physical abilities would seem to permit.

Support Magic

Kitsune Seduction- A form of mind control, the kitsune ability of 'seduction' is one of the most commonly-mentioned skills in legends. By using her tail or tails in a swaying manner, or by meeting the gaze of a target, the kitsune is capable of taking over their mind. While under the control of the kitsune, the victim sees, thinks, and lives in a world designed by the kitsune, all inside the target's mind. The target is controlled until someone breaks the magic the kitsune's using. This mind control is purely by magic, mind you, and can be broken by certain magics, or wards. Hijiko likes to employ this technique towards mortal or kitsune men of her fancy, though the latter isn't usually susceptible to her full powers of seduction, being a Kit themselves.

Kitsune Void Pocket- A small space which can be easily accessed by Hijiko or a Kitsune of similar rank. This particular space is accessed via the intimate space between her robes, that is, bluntly, between the cleavage of her breasts. She can store various items, like weapons, pouches and what not into this pocket of nearly limitless space. The only limit is an entire person, though this has never been attempted, the chance is highly unlikely since the 'opening' into this pocket is roughly about the diameter of her arm, but she could always shrink them Wink *squish squish* O w O  

Fox Lantern- summons 'fox lanterns', which are floating dancing lanterns that can light her path.

Shapeshifting- She can shape shift her body to any way she likes.

Shifting Mind- A kitsune's shapeshifting abilities make her resistant to mental attacks.

Giant Fox Shape (Kitsune)- She can take the form of a giant fox of 25 feet in length. While transforming, her body erupts in flames, her appearance becoming more feral and ferocious. Once complete, her fur becomes almost as tough as iron, and is engulfed in crimson flame, her clothes burning away as she transforms into the beast. While in this form, her size also becomes an asset, as well as natural weapons and magic becoming vastly enhanced, and incredibly deadly.

Fast Shifter- She was born with an innate talent for switching between her natural and mortal forms, and can do so almost instantaneously.

Shrink-Spell- She can shrink people down, including herself to various sizes. Mostly as a spot of fun, or to undermine a fool hearty enemy whom she then punishes...usually in a perverted fashion but not always the case. Just be sure to not piss her off, you do not want to feel several tonnes of a kitsune fall upon you with a single stomp. *wet squish* Twisted Evil
Hijiko
Hijiko
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Fydis Thu May 24, 2018 3:59 am

Name: Fydis  
Nick Name:  Fy

Physical Description-
Sex:  Male
Height:  Varies on form
Weight:  Varies on form
Species:  Yokai, Defiled Kitsune
Eyes:  Blood Red
Hair:  Fiery Orange
Body:  As detailed, it varies on form, but all have bright red/orange hair, with large, blood red eyes.

Clothes:  

He only wears clothes in his ‘Docile/Child Form’, the clothing of a Beijionese child which includes a hakama of deep blue, a lighter blue Do, and a fur vest. He wears his long, red hair in a ponytail with a blue ribbon.

When in his other forms, he’s naked, with his ‘Giant Form’ showing off his muscular frame and wearing his hair down; the other two forms being more animalistic.

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Fydis_by_biancaneko23-dcb4mic

Background-
Hometown: Beijio Area
Alliance: Himself
Alignment: Chaotic to Neutral Evil

Employment: “Self-Employed”

Relationship Status:  Single? "Should this concept apply to that of the Kitsune race~?"
Medications:  None
Allergies: Unknown
Likes: Playing Games, Mischief, Chaos, Pulling Pranks, Eating Women (with ample bodies/large springy breasts), Collecting Souls, the pleasures of wine and sex.
Dislikes: Losing, flat chested girls, other demons.
Health Background:
No background health given or recorded, but like other Kitsunes, is immune to most earthly vices.

History:
Fydis, a kitsune of malicious intent has been around for many a century, with some accounts dating before the founding of the Beijio Empire itself. The Yokai is known by his other names, but prefers the name he was ‘given’ upon birth on the wretched planet. Some of the legends surrounding him are false, others more truer to the facts, others depict him as nothing more than a ‘cautionary tale’ about venturing too deep in the woodlands. His exact origins are unknown, but he is a mischievous fox spirit that preys upon the mortals of the land, and revels in the chaos of bloodshed and war. He obtained his nine tails by force, through the defilement of virgin women and slaying of fellow Kitsune, his hunger for power is fueled by his untempered emotions. Most kitsune of the nine tailed variety do not have blood red eyes, but his eyes are as red as the flowing icor that pools among battlefields, with a subtle maddening spark.

Fydis’ past time is mischief, much like other kitsune, but his games tend to end poorly for his victims. His favorite is lulling beautiful women into a false sense of security before gobbling them up, their soul entering his personal ‘hell’, forcing them to work within his ‘harem’ he adapted with his illusions. Other times, its simply in the act of slaying foolish mortals as they run blindly about; purposely getting them lost in the woodlands, killing them when he gets bored of their terror and then depositing their mangled corpses at the entrance of their ‘destination’ as a sick insult to injury.

Whether by personal motivation, or by design, Fydis is drawn to chaos, suffering, hatred and death, even if he is not the cause of it. More recent years, as the precursor to the Hellish influence grows stronger and more pervasive, Fydis stirrs more to wakefulness than ever before, and has begun hunting more actively in the wider world. He knows not what has drawn him from his usual lazy slumber, and yet it feels... familiar.

In the centuries since, he's been the cause of many more 'disappearances', and has not changed in the slightest.

Inventory-

Weapons: Varies on the form he takes, but doesn’t use any physical weapons such as a sword, bow, or gun.

Possessions: Sake Jug, the collected souls he’s gathered within him.

Misc.-
Special Abilities*:

Highly acrobatically inclined with a decent level of skill in both physical and magic based combat, regardless of the form or ‘illusion’ he takes, making any of his forms potentially dangerous for mortal life, and is of course one of his greater advantages. Such is the human folly to judge what something is, that they themselves, cannot grasp. As a Yokai, he is technically leaning towards the side of demons, but in a more spiritual light; creatures such as he are based through the nature of the land, tied to it even. However, this one has turned his back on other Kitsune, and is, a threat even to his own kind. He still employs similar acts of mischief, but with a mix of sadism and coldness, even outright murderous. He tricks mortals into taking the darker path, or lulls them into a false sense of security before devouring them, body and soul. He is a predatory creature, with an insatiable appetite for chaos and bloodshed. He retrieved his nine tails by force, and stealing the souls of many a virgin woman after defiling them and of course devouring them.

Kitsune MagiK

Fox-Fire- An ability granted to all Kitsune. He can conjure a ball of reddish fire from up to 6 feet away from his body. The flame is searing hot and can burn on contact.

Tail Fire- As it is possible for some Kitsune, he can shoot fire from each of his tails, in various directions.

Realms- Kitsune, as spirits, have abilities that are hard to explain. One is the kitsune's domain. Kitsune are able to make small pockets in reality, folding space and time to suit their needs. They can turn a hole under a floorboard into a small estate, and turn a small field into a kingdom, complete with people, animals, and weather. Time seems to flow faster inside these realms. For every day in the real world, up to seven years can pass in the realm, for those who are in it. The personal ‘hell’ for his trapped, female souls is similar to this.

Skulker- Kitsune are able to hide undetected from others with ease, given the appropriate cover.

Low-Light Vision- Kitsune can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.

Spirit Qualities- A character with Spirit Qualities is immune to all charm effects except for those of other spirits. He is hedged out by effects that hedge out outsiders.

Swift- A creature which is Swift moves at a faster speed than its physical abilities would seem to permit.

Support Magic

Kitsune Seduction- A form of mind control, the kitsune ability of 'seduction' is one of the most commonly-mentioned skills in legends. By using his tail or tails in a swaying manner, or by meeting the gaze of a target, the kitsune is capable of taking over their mind. While under the control of the kitsune, the victim sees, thinks, and lives in a world designed by the kitsune, all inside the target's mind. The target is controlled until someone breaks the magic the kitsune's using. This mind control is purely by magic, mind you, and can be broken by certain magics, or wards.

Kitsune Void Pocket- A small space which can be easily accessed by Fy or a Kitsune of similar rank. He can store various items, like weapons, pouches and what not into this pocket of nearly limitless space.  

Fox Lantern- summons 'fox lanterns', which are floating dancing lanterns that can light his path.

Shapeshifting- He is a master of shapeshifting, and conceals his ‘true form’ with his power all the time. He has three distinct personal looks he likes to wear:

-Docile: At a height of about two and a half feet or so, the appearance is a small, half-animal half mortal creature with fox-like feet, and fangs, and child-like features such as a big head, big eyes and smaller limbs. He uses this form primarily for most women (and some men unfortunately for him) find his appearance adorable. He tends to snuggle up to the fleshy valleys of his victims before he destroys them. He has no morals, and will do ‘immoral’ things regardless of his size, or the size of his victims.
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Fydis_voracious_by_biancaneko23-dcb4mtr

-Foxtaur: Seen a Centaur? This is a fox version, and a bastardization of his ‘true appearance’, but softer features. Standing at a taller height, he is roughly the size of a large horse, with his upper body adding with his height of about nine or ten feet in height. He becomes a tad more physical in this form.
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Fydis_foxtaur_by_biancaneko23-dcb4mio

-Giant/’Human’: He appears more ‘human’, but… not. Huge, tall, handsome and feral. His ‘preferred form’, showing off his muscular features and sculpted abs. His tails are fully realized, and he stands at a height of almost twenty feet in this form. He ‘wears’ this form when he wants to get physical in ‘various manners’. He has long, talon like claws extending from his fingers, larger sharp teeth, and is generally cloked in flames. All forms are capable of slaying his enemies, and devouring his favorite prey: female mortals; but this one seems to be his preferred choice of laying waste to countless individuals at once.  
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Giant_form_berna_1_by_biancaneko23-dcb4mjb

His true form, however… has rarely been seen since before the days of the Empire.

Shifting Mind- A kitsune's shapeshifting abilities make him resistant to mental attacks.

Fast Shifter- He was born with an innate talent for switching between his natural and mortal forms, and can do so almost instantaneously.

Shrink-Spell- He can shrink people down, to about half his child height, or a little smaller. He can only do this to a single target at a time, and not to a group of people as a whole, but then again… he’s never truly tried. His main reason, is if he is having fun in his child form, he can devour women and girls a little more easily without having to switch out to a bigger form. His child form’s belly is sensitive, so he enjoys feeling the poor women writhe within. The spell lasts generally an hour, the illusion wears off by then; but unfortunately for his victims an hour is about all it takes to digest most of his victims. Other uses, are to shrink challengers to the same height, then, unfairly use a larger form to then undermine and squash them.

Last edited by Fydis on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fydis
Fydis
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Niclet Infection Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 4fe6bd1f46236c412cff54fb9001c5821ba31f18
Favorite Form

Name: Niclet Athrodia
Nick Name: Niclet
Height: Variable, 4'10 in my favorite form, roughly 50 feet in my "true" form.
Weight: Variable, 78 lbs in my favorite form, immeasurable in my "true" form.
Species: Umbral Disease
Hometown: The darkest corners of the spirit world.
Eyes: Variable
Hair: Variable, black in my favorite form.
Good or Evil?: Evil
Trained by: N/A
Trained who: N/A
Force User: Only when copying one.

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 2cfedaf4bf597f29553c923fa0f5d3231917eda2
Shadow Manipulation

Weapons: None, unless copying a weapon user.
Clothes: Variable, as pictured for my favorite form.

Personal items: None, unless copying someone with one.

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Tail_mod
Tail Biomod

Possessions: N/A

Physical features:

Base Form- In my favorite form I resemble a small boy with black hair and a bad attitude. Coming across as a smug rather cold little brat.  While a bit stronger and faster then I should be, the form is not that intimidating physically.

"True" Form- This is a bit of a misnomer. This is the form I tend to take when I'm mad and transforming to go all out in a fight. However it's no more my real form then any other. But humans commonly mistake it for such.

Viral Forms- My actual true form is that of a spiritual disease. By infecting someone I can begin to corrupt their body and soul, before finally stealing it for myself. This may be represented by possession, or by using biomass to create a perfect copy of them. The copied forms at my disposal will be listed below. The copies retain all abilities, knowledge, and items that the original would have, along with the ability to control shadows and produce a large tail to devour creatures with. As demonstrated above. They possess other biomanipulation abilities, but to a lesser extent then my base form.

Special Abilities:

Biomanipulation- I have complete control of my body's cells, allowing me to alter it in many ways, such as turning my limbs into weapons, altering my proportions, or engulfing you inside me. I may even gain new limbs and futures of other species at will!

Shadow Control: As shown above, I'm capable of producing shadows in various horrifying shapes to attack with or swallow up unfortunates into the dark depths of my body. This only seems to be shadow control to others. In truth the "shadows" are extensions of my umbral nature, and this and my biomanipulation are one and the same. But since humans seperate their body and spirit more thoroughly then I do, it seems to be two powers from their perspective.

Infection: By implanting my cells into a victim, or swallowing them and keeping them trapped in my depths long enough, I can infect them with my viral RNA, assimilating their body for my own. Sometimes I trap them in their body and use it myself, and other times I instead manifest as a "copy" while the original is still out there... probably trying to clear their name for all the horrible things I do! Fun fact, I'm not the copy, you are. Since my RNA modifies the body so much  you would assume that the one you have is the real one, but actually the original cells stay with me. No real change or effect or anything, I just thought you should know that I'm more "you" then you are~

Etheric Voyage: My body and soul are virtually inseperable, and I'm capable of traveling between the physical and spirit worlds, as well as any other alien dimensions, with little discomfort or problem. Note that I still need a portal or something, I'm just physical capable of existing comfortably in any world. Befitting a virus, no?

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 116993_a728e9ae74d74d1fb7e05d829cebc396
"True" Form
Niclet Infection
Niclet Infection
Recruit
Recruit

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Assidia Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:17 pm

Name: Assidia

A wandering path, long ago lost, hints of a way that may not lead. Darkening sky, muting life and sense; the leaves swirl and extend beyond your reach. The forest is alive, and worse, it knows.

In the depths of a wood - perhaps familiar, or worlds away from home - a spirit lingers since ancient times. The denizens of the forest know well her gentle touch, intimately guiding cycles for generations. They each and all obey her call, heeding her divine order... and it's by her grace that you're allowed to step amidst them.

Those few who claim to have encountered her have little to say of her personality, aside from her relaxed manner and mellifluous voice... but surely that alone shouldn't cause their lips to tighten. Less is said of their experience, although some adventurous types can't stifle a grin in the corner of their mouths. They, at least, were the ones who made it back.

Physical Description-
Height: Manifests most often as 5'7", but isn't limited to it.
Weight: ???
Species: Forest Nymph
Eyes: Violet
Hair: Brown
Body/Physical Appearance: Most common manifestation is a svelte, pert feminine form.

Abilities:

Nature control: Over her centuries, she's gotten on first-name terms with all life in the forest, or at least similar familiarity. Every vine, tree, patch of ivy, or anything else that grows answers her call with eerie dexterity.

Transformation: Her physical form is something of a projection, allowing her all sorts of liberties with how she chooses to present herself. Size change is as easy as breathing for her, but changing shape entirely is only slightly more difficult. Though she is rather fond of the form she typically uses.

Flexibility: It should come as no surprise that her body is rather open to suggestion on how far it can give, and this allows her all sorts of tricks... including one that's become her favorite over eons; taking another's body entirely inside herself.

Reformation: For dealing with malevolent sorts who aren't truly past the point of no return, the nymph can make someone a new body drawing upon nature's energy. The reason they'd need such a service, she hopes, is enough of a lesson to them...

Soul manipulation: Communing with souls her entire life has made her quite versed in their language and behaviors, and she can even toy with souls not belonging to forest denizens. She does tend to put them back... at least if a trespasser does no harm to her domain.

Forest domain: Her powers, unmeasured, are extremely potent within forests or surrounded by natural growth. They diminish greatly if she leaves to somewhere like a city, though she can still maintain a 'charge' for quite a while.
Assidia
Assidia
Recruit
Recruit

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahiti To-meri Mon May 10, 2021 10:44 pm

Name: Bahiti To-meri
Nickname: The 'witch of the sands', Domescan Goddess of Death, Destruction, Sands

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Set_egyptian_mythology_drawn_by_useq1067__41add27f84985f27edc89e0319ca28c5

Physical Description-
Species: Human
Height: 5’5 (her heels make her stand roughly about 5'9)
Weight: 131 lbs
Hair: Black, blue streaks
Body/Physical Appearance: A curvaceous but short woman with voluminous breasts, wide hips, thick thighs and a toned body. She has medium short length black hair with blue streaks, large blue eyes, with dark tan skin, and long dark eyelashes. She has earrings on each ear, and carries the scent of honey and desert rose.

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 88121946_p0

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Set_original_and_1_more_drawn_by_tonki__sample-3ec56d66e8839a9aa33270d253762cb2

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Set_original_and_1_more_drawn_by_woogi__sample-a43df7d0b498599683e08307096e49e3

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Set_original_and_1_more_drawn_by_k52__1cf5d697f0e5c3922d142e37c935d477

Clothes:
Ancient Domescan Robes: She wears ancient, revealing clothes made for the arid and inescapable heat of the Domescan Desert. Adorned with gold, white silk, and black see through materials, she wears a pair of gold 'bunny-like/cat-like' ears as a headdress of sorts, and gold heeled sandals that give her height an extra 3-4 inches of height. The straps of her top cross across her nipples, and the sash around her waist shows off her upper thighs, covers her ass, but barely runs between her thick, shapely thighs, leaving little to the imagination as she wears no other form of undergarment.  

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 79865961_p0

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Set_original_drawn_by_rantia__ce5ac161f8bda02c840ab73afa61476a

Spoiler:

Background-
Born: Domescadia
Alliance: Herself

Employment: Domescan Diety/Legend, Sorceress, former ruler of a section of the Domescan Desert  

Likes: Bold introductions and people, alcohol, entertainment, competition, dancing, fortune.
Dislikes: Boredom

Health Background:
-Cursed Divinity: She has yet to find a way to sever the cycle of rebirth and keeps becoming reborn upon perishing.

History:
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Anubis_and_set_original_and_1_more_drawn_by_vulcan_ejel2000__a9e5d9f8fd814a2edde1189cb9939b3f

A beautiful Domescan/Domescadian deity according to Domescadian legends. She is at least 18,000+ years old, though looks more around the age of 18, thanks to her sorcery. She is the Mistress of Nem and Lagarto, her only servants who share her similar fate due to her manipulations, for fear of becoming lonely in her cursed longevity. Lagarto is submissive, but wants more and is very willing to end Bahiti To-meri's life, but is unsuccessful thus far. Nem is a slave since the era of Bastet who attempted to kill her as well. Bastet who would become a war goddess, couldn't even defeat her with her own divine might, so the pair made a truce to seize further aggression before Bastet vanished from Domescadia and history itself. Her blood also runs through the Sultanate of Domescadia, making her Abdel Adham the 66th's ancestral grandmother, which wouldn't have happened had she not been bored to death and the lost thief stumble into her lair.

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 78772043_p0

Her magic and knowledge is powerful, as is her accumulated wealth as many sought her for her knowledge and power, and usually end up losing their life due to stipulations she makes when in an extremely bored state, or when people are just too 'boring' and abrasive. Others fell due to her servants.

She is skilled at curses, healing magics, chaos magic among other things she keeps in her grimoire. She has even cursed a choker to have a similar rebirth effect that she has, but it can only be worn by a woman, as men turn into sand...

Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms Set_original_and_1_more__ffbc1d410984ec750bba14d065d29134

Inventory-

Weapons: Her Scepter, a strange 'U' shaped structure which follows her acts as her shield, ranged weapon, seat, bridge, etc. Its an ancient multi-tool of her own creation; she also owns a sickle like weapon as well.

Equipment: Whatever is in her treasury/horde
Possessions: Odds and ends.

Prized Possessions/Personal Items: Her Ancient Grimoire

Misc.-
Special Abilities:
Domescadian trait: - Heat resistance - Because of her Domescadian heritage and blood, she is highly resistant to both extreme heat and arid/dry environments. This also translates to sudden changes caused by spells or elemental attacks dealing with heat.
Domescadian trait:- Athletic and acrobatic - Bahiti is quite nimble and agile thanks in part to her Domescadian heritage.
Domescadian trait: - Blade Dancer - Bahiti is quite proficient in the use of bladework. Though, this also translates well with her use of the whip, as she is rarely seen with a blade, and for good reasons.
Non-Feniran Animal Affinity: Due to natural traits, she is able to quell the hearts of beasts, small and monstrous alike with more effect (NPCs).
Fortified Strength: Bahiti's strength is enhanced by magic and fitness.
Aerial Control: Bahiti has the ability to temporarily stay airborne and control her movements in the air. This allows her to float, glide, change directions in mid-air or gain temporary flight.

Skills:
Sword Step: Can support her weight on any blade/pole
Sword Grab: Concentrating her energy, she can catch the blade of an opponent's downward swing without injury.
Boomerang Projectile:  Bahiti can launch a projectile that will fly back towards her after a short distance, hitting her enemies that attempt to jump over it.
Climbing: Due to her training, Bahiti is an expert with climbing surfaces, and is skilled at free running.
Wall Run (Speed focus): She can run across the flat surfaces of walls for a short period of time, tied in with her climbing abilities.
Weapon Mastery: Bahiti is an expert in multiple weapons including various sword styles, axes and polearms, as well as archery and firearms.
Quick Draw: Bahiti can draw and sheath her sword at a quicker rate than other characters.
Multiple Attacks: Bahiti can deliver several slashes at once.
Super-speed (Speed focus and Sexy focus): Bahiti can move herself at amazing speeds.
Deflection: Bahiti's weapons can be used to deflect projectiles of all sorts with proper timing.
Berserk Celerity: Bahiti is extremely fast, a feat demonstrated by her berserk technique. Not only that, but she can also move in bursts of speed and strength, and by doing so, may appear behind an opponent in the blink of an eye. By focusing all her might, anger and veracity, she may attack the opponent with a blinding barrage of slashes, all in such high-speed that the opponent can do nothing to react. However, she cannot stop her attack at a moment's notice, and has to slow down gradually.
Revealing Clothing with Sensual Potion (speed and sexy focus): Bahiti's revealing outfit makes it easy for attracted opponents to get distracted giving her the opportunity to defeat them, but it helps that she applies a sensual potion which enhances the hormones and sex appeal factor, putting her targets into a hypnotic-suggestible state in order to be seduced.

Magic Abilities:
Flame Dancer: An ability in which she channels the chakra, or chi, of her body to burst into intense, yet non-elemental flames. She can channel these odd flames into her weapons, but the constant practice is physically demanding and eats at her body, causing fatigue and hunger when in prolonged use
Sand manipulation: She can manipulate sand in various, bizarre ways...
Characters: Spiritual Lifeforms 88161766_p0
Bahiti To-meri
Bahiti To-meri
Recruit
Recruit

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next