Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bounty Hunters Guild Main Office

4 posters

Go down

Bounty Hunters Guild Main Office Empty Bounty Hunters Guild Main Office

Post  Rita Blackhammer Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:18 pm

A side office beside the entrance to the station proper where Bounty Hunters can pick up bounty hunting jobs and bring in their claims. Run by various people within Breland PD, there is a Bounty Hunter's guild on every continent somewhere and they all answer to Breland's as its Headquarters.

Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunters Guild Main Office Empty Re: Bounty Hunters Guild Main Office

Post  LEPRECHAUN Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:02 am

Erin 'LEPRECHAUN' Kavanagh stands before the Bounty Hunting Guild's front desk, flipping through her booklet for the recent jobs she had performed for their recent benefactor, a Goblin named Tarq. As leader of the mercenary group, the Fae, it was her responsibility to log in all of their bounties to the claims office at the Bounty Hunting stations wherever they were working, which could be a pain sometimes.

I'm here again, while the others are 'hopefully' making sure the Tír na nÓg is ship shape... I get the sneakin' suspicion that a little Brownie is playing hookie again...! She thought to herself, the crimson haired woman grumbling to herself as she continued to transcribe her log from her booklet to the clipboard. It seemed to be a slow shift for those working here... only other soul besides the officer behind the desk was the Leprechaun...
LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Blackhammer Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:15 pm

(from here)

Rita bursts through the doors of the Bounty Hunter's Guild, and looked around for the pair. She only saw the receptionist and one of the Mercenaries that popped in now and then. "I don't see them..." she sighs, and makes her way behind the desk, her wide hips sashay as she did. She checks the reports of the officers she sent to Cait's last known location, and apparently there was a lot of carnage... but no signs of the bounty hunters nor Cait. Maybe they got her after all... good good. She thought with a smirk. She then turned to the red haired merc. "Hey, can I help you?" She asked, since she was there.
Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  LEPRECHAUN Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:04 pm

Rita Blackhammer wrote:(from here)

Rita bursts through the doors of the Bounty Hunter's Guild, and looked around for the pair. She only saw the receptionist and one of the Mercenaries that popped in now and then. "I don't see them..." she sighs, and makes her way behind the desk, her wide hips sashay as she did. She checks the reports of the officers she sent to Cait's last known location, and apparently there was a lot of carnage... but no signs of the bounty hunters nor Cait. Maybe they got her after all... good good. She thought with a smirk. She then turned to the red haired merc. "Hey, can I help you?" She asked, since she was there.

Erin was still running through her ledger when the woman asked her if she needed assistance. Glancing up to the tall woman, she shook her head. "No its fine, just going through me list of expenses, I'm jus here to get another job or two." She explained before going back to her booklet.
LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:59 pm

(from here)

Bodybag deftly 'galloped' his way back to the station, to makeup for lost time, and as they came to a stop at the Bounty Offices, Mai dropped down from his back. "I think I ate a bug or two, blech..." she says with a grimace. She adjusted her bikini-top as well, and was glad the doorway and ceiling was large enough to accommodate both BB and Mai as they entered; even so... BB filled out the room rather obviously. It was kinda hard to miss him...

She could see Rita Blackhammer, the Chief, speaking with someone else (Leprechaun) but she waved her hand to the blond. "Hey! Thanks for that update on Cait, Banhammer, we almost got killed!" She complains, hand on her hips.
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

LEPRECHAUN likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Blackhammer Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:37 am

Mai Minamoto wrote:(from here)

Bodybag deftly 'galloped' his way back to the station, to makeup for lost time, and as they came to a stop at the Bounty Offices, Mai dropped down from his back. "I think I ate a bug or two, blech..." she says with a grimace. She adjusted her bikini-top as well, and was glad the doorway and ceiling was large enough to accommodate both BB and Mai as they entered; even so... BB filled out the room rather obviously. It was kinda hard to miss him...

She could see Rita Blackhammer, the Chief, speaking with someone else (Leprechaun) but she waved her hand to the blond. "Hey! Thanks for that update on Cait, Banhammer, we almost got killed!" She complains, hand on her hips.

The Chief turned her attention from the Leprechaun to the pair who entered... and it was hard to miss them, given Bodybag filled up most of the room! Mai was complaining about the slow update, to which the blond woman sighed. "Hey, I sent you the update at the very least, can't blame me for that, I get the info when it comes in. Though, it looks like both of you came out of it in one piece regardless." She says, looking about. "Where's Cait? She get away, or...?" Rita asked.
Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  LEPRECHAUN Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:57 am

There is a slight commotion as the doors to the Bounty Hunter's Guild swing open, allowing entry for a pair of individuals. Erin ignored them... till the looming shadow and gently shaking floors forced the Leprechaun to look over at the large, green creature standing upright in the room behind the human woman!

Bounty Hunters Guild Main Office 87211-99812-bodybag

Bounty Hunters Guild Main Office T_3_leprechaun_last_origin_drawn_by_formicid__sample-cfdb3394fd1bba83ea1d46e976d9c19f

Erin blinked at the creature's appearance, a bead of sweat rolling down her cheek as she could no longer simply scan through the pages of her booklet, her large red eyes having a hard time looking away from the giant alien creature! What in the bleedin' hell is that?! Is it some sort of animal or sentient creature? How the heck is it able to fit inside here as well? She asked herself, blinking as she continued to glance up at the creature.
LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Mai Minamoto likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:18 pm

All eyes were on Bodybag as usual as they marched through the building. Not exactly an uncommon occurrence given his tall stature and unique biology, but it was still annoying at times. Anytime a gaze lingered too long or too closely, Body returned the stare and gave a small growl if the person was within earshot.

Though he didn't act as hostile when attractive women tended to stare. Quite the opposite in fact. Body saw the busty redhead watching from across the room so he stared back and gave her a wink. While also licking the roof of his mouth and dreaming about what she might taste like...

"She met an unfortunate end. But here's the proof." Bodybag brandished the nailbat and slammed it onto the desk between them. The chief was definitely hot enough, but her standoffish personality was a real turn off. We'll need to rectify that one day... "Now where's our money?"
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

LEPRECHAUN, Rita Blackhammer and Mai Minamoto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Blackhammer Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:28 pm

BastionCon wrote:All eyes were on Bodybag as usual as they marched through the building. Not exactly an uncommon occurrence given his tall stature and unique biology, but it was still annoying at times. Anytime a gaze lingered too long or too closely, Body returned the stare and gave a small growl if the person was within earshot.

Though he didn't act as hostile when attractive women tended to stare. Quite the opposite in fact. Body saw the busty redhead watching from across the room so he stared back and gave her a wink. While also licking the roof of his mouth and dreaming about what she might taste like...

"She met an unfortunate end. But here's the proof." Bodybag brandished the nailbat and slammed it onto the desk between them. The chief was definitely hot enough, but her bit standoffish personality was a real turn off. We'll need to rectify that one day... "Now where's our money?"

Rita didn't flinch, even as the bat/wand of Cait Murphy slammed onto the desk, embedding into it. She had her arms crossed, and she glanced up at BB. She found him... unique. Somewhat a loose cannon, but he wasn't one of her officers so she didn't do anything about it. Still... she sometimes like to see that smirk of his turn into a frown. She glanced the bat over, then back to him. "Ah... unfortunate. Well, with her being dead that's gonna be..." she begins, yanking the bat out of the desk. "...roughly 5000, an even 2,500 gilex between you both should suffice well.." she says, turning around, the reception officer was against the other side of the wall, having been frightened by the bat slamming into the desk.
Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  LEPRECHAUN Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:46 pm

BastionCon wrote:All eyes were on Bodybag as usual as they marched through the building. Not exactly an uncommon occurrence given his tall stature and unique biology, but it was still annoying at times. Anytime a gaze lingered too long or too closely, Body returned the stare and gave a small growl if the person was within earshot.

Bounty Hunters Guild Main Office Leprechaun_avatar
Erin continued to stare at him, unsure of what he was... but he didn't seem all that hostile as he turned his head to her and winked her direction...

Bounty Hunters Guild Main Office File
I guess he's not as intimidating as he looks... She thought, smiling faintly back... till she saw the tongue briefly, in a split moment unless she was mistaken... gently peek out the corner's of his mouth? Maybe it was just her imagination...

She dropped her booklet, and blinked, bending over to reach it... and glanced up wearily at him.

Bounty Hunters Guild Main Office 82769059_p0
{Bodybag's vision of the event)

To the big guy however, she may have look interested, as she leaned forwards, causing her massive Blarney Stones to hang and sway as she did so!

BastionCon wrote:"She met an unfortunate end. But here's the proof." Bodybag brandished the nailbat and slammed it onto the desk between them. The chief was definitely hot enough, but her standoffish personality was a real turn off. We'll need to rectify that one day... "Now where's our money?"

Bounty Hunters Guild Main Office 77196704_p9

"!!!" the Leprechaun glanced over to the desk, having collected her booklet, to see the creature embed the bat into the desk, whilst also speaking. "So it talks..." She says out loud, unaware she said so, still in awe of the raw power! The desk had a permanent dent in it... and equally frightening was Rita who easily yanked it out of place!
LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:55 pm

Mai had to admit she liked BB's style, getting right to the point. But the mention of their payment being a lousy 5000 gilex set her off as well. "Woah-WOAH she was at least 10 grand dead! What gives Rita?! This wasn't some jaywalker with an arson problem, this was Cait, Mad Cait we're talking about! She HIT me with that damn nail bat! Then we got shot at by some Syndicate assholes, what the fuck gives?!" She spat, slamming her fists onto the desk!
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:17 pm

"Like hell you're cutting down our payment. Do you want me to raise hell? I guarantee it's NOT worth the trouble." Bodybag growled and leaned over the desk, placing his face mere inches from Rita's. He had to ignore the inquisitive Leprechaun close by.

There were only two things that drove Bodybag these days. Wealth and hunger. And he would be damned if anything was going to get in the way of either of those. "So is it worth the trouble to you or not?" He left the decision up to the chief, ready to send Mai away so she wouldn't be caught up in the commotion.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

LEPRECHAUN, Rita Blackhammer and Mai Minamoto like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Blackhammer Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:37 pm

BastionCon wrote:"Like hell you're cutting down our payment. Do you want me to raise hell? I guarantee it's NOT worth the trouble." Bodybag growled and leaned over the desk, placing his face mere inches from Rita's. He had to ignore the inquisitive Leprechaun close by.

There were only two things that drove Bodybag these days. Wealth and hunger. And he would be damned if anything was going to get in the way of either of those. "So is it worth the trouble to you or not?" He left the decision up to the chief, ready to send Mai away so she wouldn't be caught up in the commotion.

Bounty Hunters Guild Main Office 84662499_p0

Rita broke into a confident grin. "If you don't like it, you can leave. Are you seriously going to try and threaten me? Heh heh... you may be big and alien compared to me bub, but I've taken on things bigger and uglier than you down in my lifetime." She says confidently. "Hm... well, since your big mouthed partner likes to put his money where his mouth is... how about a little fun?"

Bounty Hunters Guild Main Office 84330714_p0

She swung out her whip and caused it wrap around BB, pulling her close to him! Her large bosom was nearly between his flaring nostrils as she stood there with her sadistic grin. "You and bub. One on one, in the ring we have in the other room? You win, I'll give you both 80 grand and let you keep Cait's wand there as a souvenir. I may even let ya lick me." She winked. "If I win however,"

She made the whip's thong taut and her eyes became wide and empty:

Bounty Hunters Guild Main Office 84606520_p1

"You guys work for free for the next five years or you don't work another bounty in your lives again... also back massages. Back massages daily." She teased. She wasn't being serious with them, despite acting it. She was in truth curious how worthy of 80 grand these two were... they've only worked out of Breland long enough to develop a sort of reputation among her police forces, the mercs and bounty hunters. She was curious... and in a mood to play.
Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

LEPRECHAUN likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  LEPRECHAUN Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:43 pm

BastionCon wrote:"Like hell you're cutting down our payment. Do you want me to raise hell? I guarantee it's NOT worth the trouble." Bodybag growled and leaned over the desk, placing his face mere inches from Rita's. He had to ignore the inquisitive Leprechaun close by.

Leppy was against the wall when the large creature growled in unison with the woman, his partner? The Chief however seemed unphased and instead more excited about the prospect of a duel with the big guy! She had lost a grip of her booklet again when the shouting started, and despite being a trained mercenary and leader of a mercenary group... she couldn't help but want to step aside for now. Granted, if things got out of hand, she'd try to help... but who and how? That would be another issue on its own...
LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:50 pm

Rita Blackhammer wrote:"If I win however,"

She made the whip's thong taut and her eyes became wide and empty:

Bounty Hunters Guild Main Office 84606520_p1

"You guys work for free for the next five years or you don't work another bounty in your lives again... also back massages. Back massages daily."

Mai blinked. "Excuse me?!" She slammed her hands on the desk. "What the hell happened to you today Banhammer, you hit your head hard somewhere?!" She asked, feeling her anger boil over! "What kind of sick joke is this? No pay for five years? Backrubs? Backrubs, really?" Mai repeated, shaking her head. The Chief was eccentric in the time she knew her, but this was going to different places quick!

She then realized how close she was to BB, and glancing between Rita and BB felt a bad feeling creep up inside her. "Wait, BB, you're not going to... accept this challenge, are you?!" She asked even though her mind already answered: Of course he will...
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:58 pm

Bodybag couldn't even hear Mai while replying, "You've got it. So lead the way." Bodybag again licked the roof of his mouth, keep his jaw locked to hide his possible intentions....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Rita Blackhammer Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:02 pm

BastionCon wrote:Bodybag couldn't even hear Mai while replying, "You've got it. So lead the way." Bodybag again licked the roof of his mouth, keep his jaw locked to hide his possible intentions....

She uncoiled her whip, and hummed almost erotically. "Ohhhh, this shall be delicious~" She licked her own lips and recoiled the whip back around her hip. "This way~" She hummed, glancing over her shoulder at the pair, leading BB to the ring.

(to here)
Rita Blackhammer
Rita Blackhammer
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  LEPRECHAUN Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:09 pm

A part of Erin felt like it was best to collect her booklet and leave, the other part was intensely curious how the Chief planned to handle this situation, and to how the big green guy fought. As the Chief led him away, she collected her booklet and followed them closely.
LEPRECHAUN
LEPRECHAUN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mai Minamoto Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:12 pm

Mai sighed and palmed her face as BB and Rita walked further into the station. "Gods be damned... she really should have just given us our money... hah..." She sighed again, and then turned to the red head who was now following behind Bodybag! "What is this, a circus?! Ugh dammit... now I wish I was selling tickets." she rolled her eyes and began to follow them as well. She didn't have a doubt BB would put Rita in her place... but it was because of this she was also... worried.
Mai Minamoto
Mai Minamoto
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down