Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Beijio Forest

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Great Beijio Forest Empty The Great Beijio Forest

Post  Kagura Imagami Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:33 pm

The sparsely forested foothills leading up to the Beijio Mountains, 'the Great Beijio Forest' gets thicker the closer one gets to Beijio's south pole- but its also an excellent place for Ninjas to train and hone their craft, whilst being close to the Beijio Mountains where more... prominent dangers exist.

But the forest, isn't without its share of dangers either...

Kagura hummed as she tossed her chain to one of the branches of the tall, Beijionese Sequoias, practicing her climbing abilities with her Scardian Steel chain- swinging from tree to tree, balancing on narrow limbs, and dangling herself upside down. She was a young looking girl, long, raven black hair tied back into a high ponytail, an odd charm hanging from the end of her tail which was some form of gumball oddly enough, and the body hugging, shimmering pink silk micro-yukata which did a bad job at concealing her white thong!

The Great Beijio Forest Kagura_Shinobu

She was a short, but curvaceous 18 year old shinobi, trying her best to strike it rich in the world, training and honing her parent's ninjutsu craft whilst hoping to one day find a master who could really teach her the ropes and arts of the trade. One great side effect of all this personal training, was she was very easy on the eyes! She was quite attractive, but people always pinged her as 'younger' like around 15 or 16, which annoyed her to no end. She knew that the famous, Hiyori Busujima, probably had to go through similar experiences when she was her age!

The Great Beijio Forest Kagura_Imagi

"Hah...hah..." She breathed, sitting down on a skinny limb now, wiping her sweaty face with a towel. "That makes 50 reps... I think I should be fine now... just rest up, and then make my way towards Beijio... and maybe check out what the hell that bright light is on the horizon. Lots of light shows happening these past few months..." She says to herself, enjoying her temporary break in the shade.

The Great Beijio Forest Kagura_Imai_2
Kagura Imagami
Kagura Imagami
Recruit
Recruit

Random Mobs likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Great Beijio Forest Empty Re: The Great Beijio Forest

Post  Random Mobs Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:46 pm

Meanwhile, coiled around the base of said tree, an unseen threat lurks below. The dark tan green serpentine form stirs, still blissfully asleep, but starting to rouse in the morning dew. When Kagura's form created minor vibrations along the length of the tree, the coiled serpent's form slithered tighter, rubbing the tough, hard scales against the tree trunk like rough hewn rope against the bark.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Kagura Imagami likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagura Imagami Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:00 am

Random Mobs wrote:Meanwhile, coiled around the base of said tree, an unseen threat lurks below. The dark tan green serpentine form stirs, still blissfully asleep, but starting to rouse in the morning dew. When Kagura's form created minor vibrations along the length of the tree, the coiled serpent's form slithered tighter, rubbing the tough, hard scales against the tree trunk like rough hewn rope against the bark.

"So peaceful... I like it up here." Kagura sat there, legs hanging off the limb when the tree began to shutter! "W-woahh!" She gasped, her curvy form unable to keep her weight on the limb fell off suddenly! "Ahaaaahhh?!"

She dropped a few feet, before remembering her chain, her blue eyes dancing upward, tossing the chain and caught a limb with it in the last minute... but her butt had... hit something soft. "Huh?" She blinked. She tried to wiggle herself free, but found not only her wide hips and ass were lodged tight, whatever she was stuck between was soft, warm, and... springy...?

The Great Beijio Forest Wurm_and_Kagura
Kagura Imagami
Kagura Imagami
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:30 am

The immense creature sat up slowly, not even noticing the foreign wiggling object in her cleavage at first. She stretched her arms skyward, and let out a yawn that stretched her jaws open wide, and exposed her fangs.

The Great Beijio Forest StxgNsE

"Hmmmnmmm.... Too early... wanna slep more..." the immense tan green scaled Wurm mumbled out, intent on rolling back up into her coils and going back to sleep, but it was at that moment that she began to take notice of the slight squirming sensation on her breasts, and looked down to see a scantily clad, struggling human in pink garb wriggling there.

The immense worm blinked a few times dumbly, before using her left claw to gently try and pry the struggling being from her chest. She had learned long ago thta squirmies are very delicate, and required great care not to break them - so fragile they were.

"That's strange... Why are you crawling on my chest?" she said, seemingly more to herself, as a smal child would address an insect who crawled onto her hand. She held Kagura before her face by one of her ankles, pinched bwetween two of her massive talons, giant claws that could rend metal and stone like warm butter were being used to hold her like a set of surgical tweezers...
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Kagura Imagami likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagura Imagami Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:42 am

Kagura tried using her chain to pull her curvy frame out, but found herself losing her chain, when she glanced up at the giant... woman? "What the?!" She shouted, realizing now as her large blue eyes looked around her, that she was lodge between the creature's bosom! "I knew these felt familiar!!" She cried, before she was grabbed by her left ankle, letting out a surprised scream as he was dragged the longway, her curvy body wedging between her 'hosts' curvier body, nearly suffocating before slipping out from the underbust! "Phwaaaah!! I... I thought I was gonna suffocate....!" She gasped for air. She found herself however, hanging by said ankle upside down, with her right leg bent, and her mini kimono...

"EEP!" She yelped, her hands pushing her kimono's short hem down, no up but her white silk and lace high leg thong was still visible regardless thanks to the multiple flaps of the kimono's folds! She was flustered, her large blue eyes glancing as the large creature yawned is mouth impossibly wide, showing off her fangs and snake like tongue, before blinking at her in confusion. She blinked back, and then it spoke to her!

"...Uhh.. ah... um..." She stammered, her hair hanging below her, her massive red bauble swaying and caused her curvy, jiggling frame to sway in front of the giant Wurm! "I...um..." She held onto her words, the blood rushing to her head. "...M-morning?" She began. "...I didn't mean to, just kinda fell there!" She says, blushing an intense shade of crimson.
Kagura Imagami
Kagura Imagami
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:34 am

The giant Wurm coked an eyebrow at the little ninja's response, but didn't give it too much thought. She was still groggy from waking up after all. Thats when her belly rumbled and let out a soft growl. Well, soft in her eyes anyways. it rumbled loudly through the forest in the ears of the human, and it signalled morning hunger. Breakfast time...

She lowered her and sniffed the air, looking for morning prey. And she smelled something close. It had an odd mixture of sweet sugary flavor, and good clean meat... Then she blinked, and raised her arm again, looking at the captured kunoichi.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Nessvyn and Kagura Imagami like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagura Imagami Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:45 am

Random Mobs wrote:The giant Wurm coked an eyebrow at the little ninja's response, but didn't give it too much thought. She was still groggy from waking up after all. Thats when her belly rumbled and let out a soft growl. Well, soft in her eyes anyways. it rumbled loudly through the forest in the ears of the human, and it signalled morning hunger. Breakfast time...

She lowered her  and sniffed the air, looking for morning prey. And she smelled something close. It had an odd mixture of sweet sugary flavor, and good clean meat... Then she blinked, and raised her arm again, looking at the captured kunoichi.

Kagura felt the blood rushing to her head from her body hanging upside down for so long as the Wurm cocked an eyebrow. She believed she read about them, in Dr. Kamura's bestiaries... Wurms were... simple goliaths, however...

The loud grumble of the serpent's belly made the Kunoichi cringe. When she reopened her eyes, she saw the giantess sniff the air, and lick at it with her forked tongue... before her eyes fell back to her! "W-why are you looking at me like that?!" She shouted, feeling her heart race as she squirmed in the Wurm's ankle grasp, her right leg, which was free pedaled at the air as her hands continued to keep her kimonos' edge from flopping over! Ohh crap... oh crappp...! She mentally cried.
Kagura Imagami
Kagura Imagami
Recruit
Recruit

Random Mobs and Nessvyn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:23 am

The immense Wurm sniffed and flicked her forked tongue near her again before answering. "Was looking for breakfast. seams i found a small portion of it right on me as i wake up. You smell strange, almost sugary sweet. Might just be early morning grogginess tho. Ah well, bottoms up!" she replied with a slight trilling jeer, as she raised the Kunoichi up and over her head, dangling her over her face, as her jaw began to stretch wide open.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Nessvyn, Oichi Busubara and Kagura Imagami like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagura Imagami Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:38 am

"Wh-wha?!" Kagura shouted, though... she knew she was going to say that as soon as she started looking at her with her half lidded gaze. She wiggled more intensely now! She didn't have time to react about her jab at smelling strange, of smelling sugary sweet, but a flash of that detestable yellow orb which pestered her resurfaced in the back of her mind, wanting to choke that worm... but she had bigger problems to worry about!

"Oh Gawds!" She spat, wiggling and swinging her large body as she was now being hovered over the wurm's widening maw, the second time she seen her open her mouth impossibly wide, but she didn't much care for her current angle for it! "N-no, I'm not your breakfast! Wahh, oh craaap your mouth's huge...! Crap, crap crap!!" The kunoichi began to panic! She had some weapons on hand... that would do crap all against a wurm, and even her Wakizashi which wasn't on her, wouldn't have been able to do much other than be used as tooth pick! "Let me go! Wait, scratch that, don't DON'T!!" she screamed, curling her body trying to reach the ankle the wurm was holding as she dangled precariously above the humid maw!
Kagura Imagami
Kagura Imagami
Recruit
Recruit

Random Mobs, Nessvyn and Oichi Busubara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:51 am

The Wurm smiled. "But I'm hungry, and you look and smell tasty. sorry squirmie, but you landed on me first!"

With those words, she spread her jaws wide open, and let her tongue extend out to act as a sort of slide.

The Great Beijio Forest U7XT426

She then set out a rather obvious "Aaaaaahhhh..." sound, which washed her morning breath over her prey, before she widened her claws grip, and let the Kunoichi drop onto her tongue, and hopefully, right into the fetid, humid cave of maw and teeth right below.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Nessvyn, Oichi Busubara and Kagura Imagami like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagura Imagami Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:07 am

Random Mobs wrote:The Wurm smiled. "But I'm hungry, and you look and smell tasty. sorry squirmie, but you landed on me first!"

With those words, she spread her jaws wide open, and let her tongue extend out to act as a sort of slide.

The Great Beijio Forest U7XT426

She then set out a rather obvious "Aaaaaahhhh..." sound, which washed her morning breath over her prey, before she widened her claws grip, and let the Kunoichi drop onto her tongue, and hopefully, right into the fetid, humid cave of maw and teeth right below.

"Squirmie?! I'm Kagura Imagamiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" She screamed, her pride losing out to her fear as she saw the massive, sweaty cavern below her widen!

Oh Gods, she's gonna do it, she's gonn----eeeew! She recoiled her nose at the wurm's morning breath, and her body shuttered, unable to concentrate, till she heard the creature playfully 'Aaaah'. She bent her jiggly chest against her stomach, glancing up at the pincers to her ankle, and reached up before the creature relaxed her grip and let her fall through the gap in her grip!

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" She screamed, her body falling in a similar manner to how she met the Wurm!

She felt her ass hitting the slimy, warm tongue first, her head and shoulders rubbing against the wurms ribbed upper jaw, her long black hair curled under her, with her hair bobble, knees and ankles protruding from the woman's lower lip, her back against the back of her tongue her upper body curled upwards, arms spread wide from her chest, her thighs spreading as well to lodge her in place within the dark, humid and foul smelling maw! "Phwah, you're breath reeks!" she coughed, squirming in the maw feeling the rough tongue and the slimy saliva working its way through her pink silk kimono with ease, feeling the slimy wet texture rubbing up against the exposed flesh of her thick thighs she was using to keep herself from a slip'n slide down the Wurm's gullet! She wiggled her hips, her ankles and knees kicking intensely as she tries to sit up inside wurm's mouth, but the thick saliva being channeled and rolling towards her was making it difficult and slippery! "I'm not...pwah... food!" She gasped, gagging on the humid, foul breath! Her struggling as she bulged out the Wurm's cheeks in an effort to slow her descent... may not have gone as she planned...!
Kagura Imagami
Kagura Imagami
Recruit
Recruit

Random Mobs and Oichi Busubara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:42 am

Once her prey was successfully secured in her mouth, the Wurm hummed out a tune as she rolled the little human around inside, her tongue flicking over the small sweet ball she used as a hair ornament, and was delighted at the sweet flavor. With that in mind, she didn't start chewing or swallowing, but wanted to savor it. So instead, to distract herself a little, she leaped up a little and dove into the soil, and started tunneling as Wurms are wont to do when they seek to travel without being seen.

For a long while she tunnelled beneath the dense forest, Crisscrossing her territory several times on her patrols.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kagura Imagami Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:40 am

Random Mobs wrote:Once her prey was successfully secured in her mouth, the Wurm hummed out a tune as she rolled the little human around inside, her tongue flicking over the small sweet ball she used as a hair ornament, and was delighted at the sweet flavor. With that in mind, she didn't start chewing or swallowing, but wanted to savor it. So instead, to distract herself a little, she leaped up a little and dove into the soil, and started tunneling as Wurms are wont to do when they seek to travel without being seen.

For a long while she tunnelled beneath the dense forest, Crisscrossing her territory several times on her patrols.

Kagura let out a disgusted cry as the tongue slathered her all over! "Ugh, stop! I'm not for eating!!"

This did not deter the great serpent one bit, as she continued to roll the poor ninja around in her mouth like a gumball... ironically enough. She felt her legs get slurped up and then the entire body shifting making her swirl within the slimy maw! "Oof, ah! ACK!" she cried, tumbling about, her body nearly dipping into the throat a couple times! "What the hell is she doing?!!" she screamed, trying to grab hold of the Wurm's teeth, tongue, something! She found it odd that she was fixated on her hair bauble however as she was being tasted and coiled by the Wurm's warm, slimy, tongue!
Kagura Imagami
Kagura Imagami
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Koyohime Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:53 pm

Reika leaned upon her side, watching the scene unfold till the young, sweet tasting ninja vanished with the wurm under ground... the curvaceous fox was hidden by her illusions, inside a small 'inn' like biome, with rice paper sliding doors and reed mats and the like.

The Great Beijio Forest F72085073b55d1ec11ca070e63135557

"Oh, poor young thing... such a tragedy, really~" The fox cooed, sipping her sake with a smug expression and recalling the last human she devoured... Reika the Thief, in... 2627? Yes... she was the one whom had gifted her the lovely body she now owned, as well as her new name 'Reika':

The Great Beijio Forest 5ee948243df9db50edad29decd62ffd7

She was a curvy, sexy little thief, Reika the Thief-

The Great Beijio Forest Ec50f47aa3a62f1af83910b5b110e560

She swindled handsome rich boys from all over Gailden, lead them on, ventured with them then held them at knife point without so much as giving herself to them- in fact, she was a virgin, which made her all the more delicious when she devoured her body and soul. To this, the woman glanced down at her far more... curvier frame than the original Reika, and squeezed her breast playfully. "Well, Reika was fattening, she gave me a few extra pounds, not to mention when we gave birth to Aloa... oh that handsome devil of a man, that chivalrous fool who fell madly for Reika the Thief without knowing she was going to cut his throat and rob him blind, especially after finding out he was a Tenik- his father put hers in jail after all. So sad, so delicious when she melted into oblivion, sacrificing her body so I may use it. For a Thief, she was a selfless girl in that regard. If not for me, however, that Otrimi was going to eat her soon enough... we had that passing chat while I was still in fox form. Haven't seen the fellow in a long while, that peculiar chaos beast... eh, in any case... Reika's body did not go to waste~" The regal fox cooed as she rolled from her side to her back, her huge bosom jiggling as she looked up at the ceiling, her kiseru pipe in her free hand, her leg lifting, revealing her spandex fundoshi beneath her kimono as her tail swished against the floor beneath her, her free hand resting upon her stomach as she raised her pipe and inhaled deeply, blowing out a scene displayed in smoke of a young maiden being gobbled up eagerly by a giant canine fox, who licked its lips and its bulging belly squirmed before contracting, and the fox became a vixen woman with a tail and ears who then lead the young man away, and deeper into the fog of blue-grey smoke, before it all became an swirling mess of dark grey. She smirked, heavy lidded yellow eyes focused on the scene. "Such fond memories~" she cooed, her voice husky and seductive as she stretched her body upon the tatami mat, pipe firmly clasped between her lips as she dragged her curvy rump side to side on the floor- her kimono's folds almost threatening to pull down further- as her areola peeked out of her inner kimono's thin, white, lining~
Reika Koyohime
Reika Koyohime
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:25 pm

Reika Koyohime wrote:Reika leaned upon her side, watching the scene unfold till the young, sweet tasting ninja vanished with the wurm under ground... the curvaceous fox was hidden by her illusions, inside a small 'inn' like biome, with rice paper sliding doors and reed mats and the like.

The Great Beijio Forest F72085073b55d1ec11ca070e63135557

"Oh, poor young thing... such a tragedy, really~" The fox cooed, sipping her sake with a smug expression and recalling the last human she devoured... Reika the Thief, in... 2627? Yes... she was the one whom had gifted her the lovely body she now owned, as well as her new name 'Reika':

The Great Beijio Forest 5ee948243df9db50edad29decd62ffd7

She was a curvy, sexy little thief, Reika the Thief-

The Great Beijio Forest Ec50f47aa3a62f1af83910b5b110e560

She swindled handsome rich boys from all over Gailden, lead them on, ventured with them then held them at knife point without so much as giving herself to them- in fact, she was a virgin, which made her all the more delicious when she devoured her body and soul. To this, the woman glanced down at her far more... curvier frame than the original Reika, and squeezed her breast playfully. "Well, Reika was fattening, she gave me a few extra pounds, not to mention when we gave birth to Aloa... oh that handsome devil of a man, that chivalrous fool who fell madly for Reika the Thief without knowing she was going to cut his throat and rob him blind, especially after finding out he was a Tenik- his father put hers in jail after all. So sad, so delicious when she melted into oblivion, sacrificing her body so I may use it. For a Thief, she was a selfless girl in that regard. If not for me, however, that Otrimi was going to eat her soon enough... we had that passing chat while I was still in fox form. Haven't seen the fellow in a long while, that peculiar chaos beast... eh, in any case... Reika's body did not go to waste~" The regal fox cooed as she rolled from her side to her back, her huge bosom jiggling as she looked up at the ceiling, her kiseru pipe in her free hand, her leg lifting, revealing her spandex fundoshi beneath her kimono as her tail swished against the floor beneath her, her free hand resting upon her stomach as she raised her pipe and inhaled deeply, blowing out a scene displayed in smoke of a young maiden being gobbled up eagerly by a giant canine fox, who licked its lips and its bulging belly squirmed before contracting, and the fox became a vixen woman with a tail and ears who then lead the young man away, and deeper into the fog of blue-grey smoke, before it all became an swirling mess of dark grey. She smirked, heavy lidded yellow eyes focused on the scene. "Such fond memories~" she cooed, her voice husky and seductive as she stretched her body upon the tatami mat, pipe firmly clasped between her lips as she dragged her curvy rump side to side on the floor- her kimono's folds almost threatening to pull down further- as her areola peeked out of her inner kimono's thin, white, lining~

Otrimi peered into the magical curtain that concealed Reika's 'inn', hidden by his transparent skin for the moment. "Why I do believe it's time I pay Ms. Reika a visit. It's been ages since I've tasted a kitsune." The chaos beast thought aloud to himself, not even aware he was audibly speaking. Despite cloaking himself, the telltale presence of silver mist emanated from his footfalls due to being in proximity to such powerful magic.

Otrimi's body reacted differently to more powerful arcane energies at different times given his chaotic nature. At this very moment it just so happened to be silver mist slowly leaking from his body. Leaning his head forward, he poked the curtain with his tongue to sample the different tastes that awaited him. "Hmm strawberry. With a hint of walnuts? Or is that steak? Perhaps chicken? Such a smorgasbord of flavors." He couldn't pinpoint exactly what his tongue was sampling, but his mind only wandered further with each differing taste.

In fact, he absentmindedly stepped through into her realm without even realizing, marching across the carefully sculpted grass without a care in the world.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Reika Koyohime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Koyohime Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:05 am

Reika blinked, and half turned to the sound of a familiar voice. "Otrimi?" She called out, blinking her large gold eye, fluttering those long lashes while her bosom jiggled from her movements underneath her. She thought she heard his voice, and on one hand it could have been her own imagination going wild and from recalling the chaos beast. She swung her arm, the sliding partitions rolled away and gave her sight of the garden leading up to the Inn. "Otrimi...? Is that you out there?" She called out. No answer. Not immediately at least. She saw silvery dust rolling off the wind, however... which was peculiar.
Reika Koyohime
Reika Koyohime
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:39 am

Reika Koyohime wrote:Reika blinked, and half turned to the sound of a familiar voice. "Otrimi?" She called out, blinking her large gold eye, fluttering those long lashes while her bosom jiggled from her movements underneath her. She thought she heard his voice, and on one hand it could have been her own imagination going wild and from recalling the chaos beast. She swung her arm, the sliding partitions rolled away and gave her sight of the garden leading up to the Inn. "Otrimi...? Is that you out there?" She called out. No answer. Not immediately at least. She saw silvery dust rolling off the wind, however... which was peculiar.

At the sound of Reika's voice, Otrimi stepped into a blanket of fog and teleported directly to Reika's side. He immediately assumed a seated position on all fours, encircling her voluptuous body as a loyal animal might lay around their master. Though Otrimi certainly appeared in the guise of a predator this time.

"Why yes my dear Reika, it is I. And how are you finding yourself this lovely day?" He lowered his large head to be level with the Kitsune's, forked tongue whipping out to taste the air after his question. Before her very eyes, she witnessed him begin to shrink so that he was only slightly larger than her own curvaceous body rather than eclipsing her entirely. Each of his six eyes blinked indepently in their characteristic fashions when his appetite was flaring up....
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Koyohime Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:57 am

BastionCon wrote:
Reika Koyohime wrote:Reika blinked, and half turned to the sound of a familiar voice. "Otrimi?" She called out, blinking her large gold eye, fluttering those long lashes while her bosom jiggled from her movements underneath her. She thought she heard his voice, and on one hand it could have been her own imagination going wild and from recalling the chaos beast. She swung her arm, the sliding partitions rolled away and gave her sight of the garden leading up to the Inn. "Otrimi...? Is that you out there?" She called out. No answer. Not immediately at least. She saw silvery dust rolling off the wind, however... which was peculiar.

At the sound of Reika's voice, Otrimi stepped into a blanket of fog and teleported directly to Reika's side. He immediately assumed a seated position on all fours, encircling her voluptuous body as a loyal animal might lay around their master. Though Otrimi certainly appeared in the guise of a predator this time.

"Why yes my dear Reika, it is I. And how are you finding yourself this lovely day?" He lowered his large head to be level with the Kitsune's, forked tongue whipping out to taste the air after his question. Before her very eyes, she witnessed him begin to shrink so that he was only slightly larger than her own curvaceous body rather than eclipsing her entirely. Each of his six eyes blinked indepently in their characteristic fashions when his appetite was flaring up....
Reika half gasped, as she was still primarily focused on the odd dust flowing off her 'lawn' when Otrimi's form appeared at her side! She sat on her knees, holding her bobbing chest! "Oh, by Inari, you gave me a dreadful scare!" She gasped, half chuckling as she notice the beast shrinking down as he  encircled her curvaceous body. She noticed his peculiar flash of green in his eyes blinking independently again, and she blinked at this. "Running low?" She purred, and pointed out the window. "There was a girl, eaten by a wurm. Sad fate... I also hear rumors of a Samurai girl in nothing but a thong out there..." she yawned, but... was in truth inspecting her rather hungry friend. "What bring you out here? It was almost as if I summoned you, I spoke of you during a moment of nostalgia, and you arrived! Very curious~" She says, folding her arms, leaning forwards as he was just tasting the air... and thus his tongue slid between her massive bust's cleavage instead!

The supple, warm, silky flesh massaging his tongue as it jiggled and hung in front of his face, and caused the kitsune to raise a brow as the tongue momentarily, remained between her tight cleavage! "Ahmmm~" She coughed into her sleeve, like a refined lady, glancing down with blushing features somewhat obscured by the bllowing crimson kimono sleeve.
Reika Koyohime
Reika Koyohime
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:07 am

Reika Koyohime wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

Reika half gasped, as she was still primarily focused on the odd dust flowing off her 'lawn' when Otrimi's form appeared at her side! She sat on her knees, holding her bobbing chest! "Oh, by Inari, you gave me a dreadful scare!" She gasped, half chuckling as she notice the beast shrinking down as he  encircled her curvaceous body. She noticed his peculiar flash of green in his eyes blinking independently again, and she blinked at this. "Running low?" She purred, and pointed out the window. "There was a girl, eaten by a wurm. Sad fate... I also hear rumors of a Samurai girl in nothing but a thong out there..." she yawned, but... was in truth inspecting her rather hungry friend. "What bring you out here? It was almost as if I summoned you, I spoke of you during a moment of nostalgia, and you arrived! Very curious~" She says, folding her arms, leaning forwards as he was just tasting the air... and thus his tongue slid between her massive bust's cleavage instead!

The supple, warm, silky flesh massaging his tongue as it jiggled and hung in front of his face, and caused the kitsune to raise a brow as the tongue momentarily, remained between her tight cleavage! "Ahmmm~" She coughed into her sleeve, like a refined lady, glancing down with blushing features somewhat obscured by the bllowing crimson kimono sleeve.

Otrimi snaked his tongue around both of her ample breasts, squeezing them as he had done to so many other prospective meals. "As you said, I am quite famished. I'm disappointed to hear I just missed a meal, but I was ever so hoping you could help a weary traveler. Your domain is so inviting after all." Otrimi said with honeyed words, deepening his voice to sound more soothing than ever before.

He wrapped his tail around Reika's waist and pulled her in very closely, leaving his head only an inch from her own. He maintained a tight grip around her waist though with enough slack it wouldn't hurt his host. That would be quite rude of a guest after all. "What might you have to eat around this....establishment?" The chaos beast purred with an ever widening grin. Otrimi even slowly and quietly shrank and dispelled his normally fierce antlers, assuming a more gentle form around the kitsune.

He gave her massive cleavage a gentle nudge with his soft forehead, warm to the touch and letting off pleasurable impulses as it came into contact with Reika's breasts. She deserved to feel appreciated after all.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Koyohime Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:30 am

BastionCon wrote:
Otrimi snaked his tongue around both of her ample breasts, squeezing them as he had done to so many other prospective meals. "As you said, I am quite famished. I'm disappointed to hear I just missed a meal, but I was ever so hoping you could help a weary traveler. Your domain is so inviting after all." Otrimi said with honeyed words, deepening his voice to sound more soothing than ever before.

He wrapped his tail around Reika's waist and pulled her in very closely, leaving his head only an inch from her own. He maintained a tight grip around her waist though with enough slack it wouldn't hurt his host. That would be quite rude of a guest after all. "What might you have to eat around this....establishment?" The chaos beast purred with an ever widening grin. Otrimi even slowly and quietly shrank and dispelled his normally fierce antlers, assuming a more gentle form around the kitsune.

He gave her massive cleavage a gentle nudge with his soft forehead, warm to the touch and letting off pleasurable impulses as it came into contact with Reika's breasts. She deserved to feel appreciated after all.

His gestures with his tongue caused her breasts to slip from the sides of her scandalous kimono, coming together and squishing as he serpentines them!

The Great Beijio Forest B85a94be32a1bd95ecb6126b0b599486

"Ara ara~" She cooed, blushing at the disrobing of her breasts, her massive, squishy orbs she had inherited from the body she stole... plus a couple extra pounds from the original owner when she melted in her belly and some fox magic~

She sets her kiseru pipe down, and adjusts her kimono, whilst... pulling Otrimi's head to her bosom. "Oh, I'm sure we could find you something to eat~" She purred, as she slid her hand down his neck, and snapped her fingers for one of her attendants. "Hitomi-" she says to the kitsune, keeping Otrimi's head from staring at her for the moment. "Could you bring a plate of sashimi? And show me that lovely red number you found~"

"Right away madam~" Said the other kitsune, who vanished, Reika keeping Otrimi's face pinned to her breasts to keep him from ruining his surprise to come~
Reika Koyohime
Reika Koyohime
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:23 pm

Reika Koyohime wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

His gestures with his tongue caused her breasts to slip from the sides of her scandalous kimono, coming together and squishing as he serpentines them!

"Ara ara~" She cooed, blushing at the disrobing of her breasts, her massive, squishy orbs she had inherited from the body she stole... plus a couple extra pounds from the original owner when she melted in her belly and some fox magic~

She sets her kiseru pipe down, and adjusts her kimono, whilst... pulling Otrimi's head to her bosom. "Oh, I'm sure we could find you something to eat~" She purred, as she slid her hand down his neck, and snapped her fingers for one of her attendants. "Hitomi-" she says to the kitsune, keeping Otrimi's head from staring at her for the moment. "Could you bring a plate of sashimi? And show me that lovely red number you found~"

"Right away madam~" Said the other kitsune, who vanished, Reika keeping Otrimi's face pinned to her breasts to keep him from ruining his surprise to come~

Otrimi happily motorboated his head for a solid minute, never needing to come up for air. "So what is your woman-servant bringing me as a side dish?" Otrimi asked without bothering to raise his head. He accompanied the statement with a metamorphosis of his body, transforming his torso into that of an orange haired serpent. Quite an odd sight for anyone to be sure.

"Poor girl, she doesn't know what awaits her." He stated as he slowly coiled more of his body around Reika, working his way up to her arms.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Ushiko Togo and Reika Koyohime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Koyohime Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:43 pm

BastionCon wrote:
Reika Koyohime wrote:
BastionCon wrote:

Otrimi happily motorboated his head for a solid minute, never needing to come up for air. "So what is your woman-servant bringing me as a side dish?" Otrimi asked without bothering to raise his head. He accompanied the statement with a metamorphosis of his body, transforming his torso into that of an orange haired serpent. Quite an odd sight for anyone to be sure.

"Poor girl, she doesn't know what awaits her." He stated as he slowly coiled more of his body around Reika, working his way up to her arms.

She brought her fan to her lips, and giggled as Otrimi's head practically buzzed between her bosom. "Oh ho ho, you are such a beast~" hummed the kitsune, who continued to cradle the creature who was changing appearance even now to something serpent shaped "Lovely hair," Reika added as the serpent body wrapped itself around her curvy body. "as for a side dish, just wait and see...." She cooed as Hitomi turned the corner:

The Great Beijio Forest 89104672_p0

"Your dish, my Lady and my Lady's Guest." bowed Hitomi, wearing the very revealing red sling-shot bikini!

Reika chuckled at Otrimi's comment moments prior to her servant's arrival. "Oh my, that is indeed a ravishing little number, don't you agree?" She asked Otrimi, whilst, taking a slice of thin fish from the plate and swallowed it, licking her lips and fingers with a sated tone. "Hmhmhm~ Twirl about Hitomi, show us~" She purred.

Hitomi, happy to, bowed and stood up and twirled as ordered. "I absolutely love it, My Lady! It'll be the envy of Breland's beaches!" She giggled.

Reika grinned, licking her lips again. "Oh... not just Breland~" She hummed.
Reika Koyohime
Reika Koyohime
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:53 pm

Otrimi practically drooled in torrents at the side of the busty Hitomi and her lack of clothing. With a flick of his tail, he wrapped Hitomi around the waist and reeled her in as if preparing a lovely gift. With both women in his furry coils, Otrimi then snaked his body around both women and twisted them until they were touching breasts, enormous busts pushing each other against Otrimi's tail. He didn't let the sashimi go to waist either, snapping it up in his tongue whilst prepping his other meals.

"So ladies, I do hope you are comfortable." He said whilst licking his lips, moving his head so he could flick his tongue across their chins. The kitsunes' arms were trapped in his serpentine coils as well, resulting in them being completely snug in all respects...
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Koyohime Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:15 am

BastionCon wrote:Otrimi practically drooled in torrents at the side of the busty Hitomi and her lack of clothing. With a flick of his tail, he wrapped Hitomi around the waist and reeled her in as if preparing a lovely gift. With both women in his furry coils, Otrimi then snaked his body around both women and twisted them until they were touching breasts, enormous busts pushing each other against Otrimi's tail. He didn't let the sashimi go to waist either, snapping it up in his tongue whilst prepping his other meals.

"So ladies, I do hope you are comfortable." He said whilst licking his lips, moving his head so he could flick his tongue across their chins. The kitsunes' arms were trapped in his serpentine coils as well, resulting in them being completely snug in all respects...

Reika's playful demeanor shifted to that of confusion, whilst Hitomi's became that of fear. The tight coils brought forth both women, breast-to-breast, then Otrimi's face as he hovered before their faces, licking them upon munching on the sliced fish. "What is the meaning of this, Otrimi? Ehhh?!" She yipped, trying to move her arms, but found them trapped under the scaly coils of Otrimi's serpent form! Hitomi herself squirmed, glancing between her master and her master's guest! "My lady, w-what is going on?!" She gasped, then whined as she found the coils less than comfortable!

Reika had an inkling, but it was strange, he was more aggressive than he was in the past, and she'd been grooming Hitomi for this moment for the last... 20 years, mayhap? Instead of answering her sacrificial servant, she stared at Otrimi's glowing eyes.
Reika Koyohime
Reika Koyohime
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:30 am

Reika Koyohime wrote:
BastionCon wrote:Otrimi practically drooled in torrents at the side of the busty Hitomi and her lack of clothing. With a flick of his tail, he wrapped Hitomi around the waist and reeled her in as if preparing a lovely gift. With both women in his furry coils, Otrimi then snaked his body around both women and twisted them until they were touching breasts, enormous busts pushing each other against Otrimi's tail. He didn't let the sashimi go to waist either, snapping it up in his tongue whilst prepping his other meals.

Reika's playful demeanor shifted to that of confusion, whilst Hitomi's became that of fear. The tight coils brought forth both women, breast-to-breast, then Otrimi's face as he hovered before their faces, licking them upon munching on the sliced fish. "What is the meaning of this, Otrimi? Ehhh?!" She yipped, trying to move her arms, but found them trapped under the scaly coils of Otrimi's serpent form! Hitomi  herself squirmed, glancing between her master and her master's guest! "My lady, w-what is going on?!" She gasped, then whined as she found the coils less than comfortable!

Reika had an inkling, but it was strange, he was more aggressive than he was in the past, and she'd been grooming Hitomi for this moment for the last... 20 years, mayhap? Instead of answering her sacrificial servant, she stared at Otrimi's glowing eyes.

Otrimi could see the fear in Reika's eyes. "The meaning of this is that I am quite famished. I have the hunger of ages as you know, and it is never sated. For this, I thank you from the bottom of my heart." The chaos beast said sincerely before extending his head high above the voluptuous women, maw spread wide with an unhinged jaw before descending atop both of their heads. He pulled his maw slightly closed so that their screams echoed out of the bottom of his open jaw while slowly, slowly descending over their bodies.

He tasted their flesh and drooled down their backs, an acidic compound that would swiftly dissolve fabrics. The sight could have been comical if viewed from a distance, mitigated up close by the sheer terror in his meals. The terror served to tenderize his meals, augmenting their taste and making it even more delectable. Otrimi was an ages old expert at terrorizing the women of Galiavan, from ancient times to the modern day. He had taken many, many forms over the eons before settling on the amalgamation he most often dons. This snake form was one he hadn't used in roughly two centuries when he was known as the Orange Serpent, a forgotten urban legend that was once whispered about in the remote settlements of Galivan.

Reika and Hitomi had only the company of one another as they shared in their fate with forcefully locked gazes, courtesy of The Ever Playful.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content