Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Beijio Forest

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Great Beijio Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Beijio Forest

Post  Reika Koyohime Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:28 am

BastionCon wrote:
Reika Koyohime wrote:
BastionCon wrote:Otrimi practically drooled in torrents at the side of the busty Hitomi and her lack of clothing. With a flick of his tail, he wrapped Hitomi around the waist and reeled her in as if preparing a lovely gift. With both women in his furry coils, Otrimi then snaked his body around both women and twisted them until they were touching breasts, enormous busts pushing each other against Otrimi's tail. He didn't let the sashimi go to waist either, snapping it up in his tongue whilst prepping his other meals.

"So ladies, I do hope you are comfortable." He said whilst licking his lips, moving his head so he could flick his tongue across their chins. The kitsunes' arms were trapped in his serpentine coils as well, resulting in them being completely snug in all respects...

Reika's playful demeanor shifted to that of confusion, whilst Hitomi's became that of fear. The tight coils brought forth both women, breast-to-breast, then Otrimi's face as he hovered before their faces, licking them upon munching on the sliced fish. "What is the meaning of this, Otrimi? Ehhh?!" She yipped, trying to move her arms, but found them trapped under the scaly coils of Otrimi's serpent form! Hitomi  herself squirmed, glancing between her master and her master's guest! "My lady, w-what is going on?!" She gasped, then whined as she found the coils less than comfortable!

Reika had an inkling, but it was strange, he was more aggressive than he was in the past, and she'd been grooming Hitomi for this moment for the last... 20 years, mayhap? Instead of answering her sacrificial servant, she stared at Otrimi's glowing eyes.

Otrimi could see the fear in Reika's eyes. "The meaning of this is that I am quite famished. I have the hunger of ages as you know, and it is never sated. For this, I thank you from the bottom of my heart." The chaos beast said sincerely before extending his head high above the voluptuous women, maw spread wide with an unhinged jaw before descending atop both of their heads. He pulled his maw slightly closed so that their screams echoed out of the bottom of his open jaw while slowly, slowly descending over their bodies.

He tasted their flesh and  drooled down their backs, an acidic compound that would swiftly dissolve fabrics. The sight could have been comical if viewed from a distance, mitigated up close by the sheer terror in his meals. The terror served to tenderize his meals, augmenting their taste and making it even more delectable. Otrimi was an ages old expert at terrorizing the women of Galiavan, from ancient times to the modern day. He had taken many, many forms over the eons before settling on the amalgamation he most often dons. This snake form was one he hadn't used in roughly two centuries when he was known as the Orange Serpent, a forgotten urban legend that was once whispered about in the remote settlements of Galivan.

Reika and Hitomi had only the company of one another as they shared in their fate with forcefully locked gazes, courtesy of The Ever Playful.

Reika shivered at Otrimi's words, and had seen what he had done in the past. She had forgotten the Orange Serpent, his previous form he spoke of offhandedly at one point. She was used to his current amalgamation, but she supposed with the body she gained she also gained some of that foolish lass' naivete.

Hitomi all the while was confused, too young a kit to remember the Orange Serpent, which made Reika only the more irritated, agitated. "My Lady? Your guest means to eat us!!"

"Otrim-!!" She gasped, before the jaws came down upon them both!

"AHHH!!!"

"AHHH!!!"

Both screamed, breast to breast, eyes fixated on one another as the strong maw squeezed them tighter, screaming at one another's faces in the greedy maw of her now serpentine friend. "By INARI, OTRIMI!!!" She screamed, squirming against her servant as the acidic drool dipped down their backs, warm and fizzy. The clothing was eaten away on Hitomi, though, funny enough, Reika's robes still remained in tact- however, her belt melted, causing the fine odd robes dipping down her shapely body, pooling around those lovely, shapely hips. "Otrimiiiii!!!" screamed Reika!

The Great Beijio Forest - Page 2 249d0a312c24000277fea2635b7b5318
Reika Koyohime
Reika Koyohime
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:53 pm

Reika Koyohime wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Reika Koyohime wrote:
BastionCon wrote:Otrimi practically drooled in torrents at the side of the busty Hitomi and her lack of clothing. With a flick of his tail, he wrapped Hitomi around the waist and reeled her in as if preparing a lovely gift. With both women in his furry coils, Otrimi then snaked his body around both women and twisted them until they were touching breasts, enormous busts pushing each other against Otrimi's tail. He didn't let the sashimi go to waist either, snapping it up in his tongue whilst prepping his other meals.

"So ladies, I do hope you are comfortable." He said whilst licking his lips, moving his head so he could flick his tongue across their chins. The kitsunes' arms were trapped in his serpentine coils as well, resulting in them being completely snug in all respects...

Reika's playful demeanor shifted to that of confusion, whilst Hitomi's became that of fear. The tight coils brought forth both women, breast-to-breast, then Otrimi's face as he hovered before their faces, licking them upon munching on the sliced fish. "What is the meaning of this, Otrimi? Ehhh?!" She yipped, trying to move her arms, but found them trapped under the scaly coils of Otrimi's serpent form! Hitomi  herself squirmed, glancing between her master and her master's guest! "My lady, w-what is going on?!" She gasped, then whined as she found the coils less than comfortable!

Reika had an inkling, but it was strange, he was more aggressive than he was in the past, and she'd been grooming Hitomi for this moment for the last... 20 years, mayhap? Instead of answering her sacrificial servant, she stared at Otrimi's glowing eyes.

Otrimi could see the fear in Reika's eyes. "The meaning of this is that I am quite famished. I have the hunger of ages as you know, and it is never sated. For this, I thank you from the bottom of my heart." The chaos beast said sincerely before extending his head high above the voluptuous women, maw spread wide with an unhinged jaw before descending atop both of their heads. He pulled his maw slightly closed so that their screams echoed out of the bottom of his open jaw while slowly, slowly descending over their bodies.

He tasted their flesh and  drooled down their backs, an acidic compound that would swiftly dissolve fabrics. The sight could have been comical if viewed from a distance, mitigated up close by the sheer terror in his meals. The terror served to tenderize his meals, augmenting their taste and making it even more delectable. Otrimi was an ages old expert at terrorizing the women of Galiavan, from ancient times to the modern day. He had taken many, many forms over the eons before settling on the amalgamation he most often dons. This snake form was one he hadn't used in roughly two centuries when he was known as the Orange Serpent, a forgotten urban legend that was once whispered about in the remote settlements of Galivan.

Reika and Hitomi had only the company of one another as they shared in their fate with forcefully locked gazes, courtesy of The Ever Playful.

Reika shivered at Otrimi's words, and had seen what he had done in the past. She had forgotten the Orange Serpent, his previous form he spoke of offhandedly at one point. She was used to his current amalgamation, but she supposed with the body she gained she also gained some of that foolish lass' naivete.

Hitomi all the while was confused, too young a kit to remember the Orange Serpent, which made Reika only the more irritated, agitated. "My Lady? Your guest means to eat us!!"

"AHHH!!!"

"AHHH!!!"

Both screamed, breast to breast, eyes fixated on one another as the strong maw squeezed them tighter, screaming at one another's faces in the greedy maw of her now serpentine friend. "By INARI, OTRIMI!!!" She screamed, squirming against her servant as the acidic drool dipped down their backs, warm and fizzy. The clothing was eaten away on Hitomi, though, funny enough, Reika's robes still remained in tact- however, her belt melted, causing the fine odd robes dipping down her shapely body, pooling around those lovely, shapely hips. "Otrimiiiii!!!" screamed Reika!

"My compliemshts to you ladies for taking such good care of yourselshves!" Otrimi said to his meals while still working his mouth down their bodies. He had retracted his teeth to leave their skin unblemished for tearing bodies to shreds was the work was lesser carnivores. He would never do something so undignified. Except he had in the past. But that was besides the point. This was here and now or was it there and will be? Time was always so difficult to keep track of for Otrimi.

But at least he was focused when consuming a meal. Especially ones as lovely and extremely buxom as Reika and Hitomi. He used his upper lip to begin pushing Reika's kimono away from her body as it hadn't dissolved yet. The tension in their chests actually made it more difficult to swallow them than he would have though, requiring an exertion of more force that threatened to injure the less powerful Hitomi. "So sorry about that, but your quite large in this region." He chuckled and licked Reika cheek to cheek again, now having consumed them to the middle of their backs. It would require more time still in order to swallow them completely, but it was a task he was willing to commit to.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Reika Koyohime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Koyohime Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:20 am

BastionCon wrote:
Reika Koyohime wrote:
BastionCon wrote:
Reika Koyohime wrote:

"AHHH!!!"

"AHHH!!!"

"My compliemshts to you ladies for taking such good care of yourselshves!" Otrimi said to his meals while still working his mouth down their bodies. He had retracted his teeth to leave their skin unblemished for tearing bodies to shreds was the work was lesser carnivores. He would never do something so undignified. Except he had in the past. But that was besides the point. This was here and now or was it there and will be? Time was always so difficult to keep track of for Otrimi.

But at least he was focused when consuming a meal. Especially ones as lovely and extremely buxom as Reika and Hitomi. He used his upper lip to begin pushing Reika's kimono away from her body as it hadn't dissolved yet. The tension in their chests actually made it more difficult to swallow them than he would have though, requiring an exertion of more force that threatened to injure the less powerful Hitomi. "So sorry about that, but your quite large in this region." He chuckled and licked Reika cheek to cheek again, now having consumed them to the middle of their backs. It would require more time still in order to swallow them completely, but it was a task he was willing to commit to.

Hitomi let out a sharp scream as she was pushed deeply against Reika, who squirmed in what little defiance she could! Dammit, Otrimi....! She grumbled internally, as Hitomi continued to scream in white eyed terror and pain!

"ERAAAAGGHH!! MY LADDDDYYY--!" Hitomi shrieked, the intense pain to her spine as the slender, but growing, Orange Serpent continued to slowly descend their bare backs! Hitomi's bones creaked and Reika could feel them, gritting her teeth as her kimono peeled off her the further Otrimi travelled downward! "Otrimi! Gyaaah...! Th-this isn't... aah...!" Reika gasped, unable to speak her thoughts due to the intense humidity, tightness, and the squishy fox shoved against her most uncomfortably! Both women's lavish, brown tails swished behind them, tickling the serpent's snout and chin from the pair's panicked squirms! Saliva built up, gliding down their curvy exteriors, Hitomi now nude as her slingshot vanished in the viscous fluids beneath them. Both women shifted their hips awkwardly, feeling their nethers being pushed against one another, their bodies docking and unable to peel away!
Reika Koyohime
Reika Koyohime
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  BastionCon Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:07 pm

Otrimi continued ever onward with consuming his meal, lips and body rolling down and down along the skin of the kitsune. Their scents and tastes were absolutely divine, the best he had tasted in ages. "Oh my word, you two taste amazing!" The chaos beast gushed to them yet again, now reaching the small of their backs. "Onto the fun part heheheh~" A wicked chuckle emanated from deep within his throat, rattling the bodies of the voluptuous women in his mouth.

The fun part Otrimi referred to began once his lips slurped over the tops of the tails and asses of the kitsune. The firm feeling and round curving of his maw around their ass cheeks triggered a torrent of drool that ran the length of their legs. It was an unsavory sight, but he couldn't help it. Their torsos were already a sightly silhouette further up his throat, each inch of their bodies outlined tightly against his orange fur.

Reika's tail swished while Otrimi descended, tickling his nose and threatening to make him sneeze. "Aaaah.....aaaaah...AAAAHHHHHHH...." He sniffed once. Twice with both nostrils. Even a third time that required him to slightly open his lips, nearly creating an opening for Reika to flee. "BLURGHARPOIH!!!" Otrimi blustered an unearthly noise before snapping his maw shut around their torsos again, forcing the women's bodies together more tightly than ever.

"This has been fun, but enough playing with my food." Otrimi stated matter-of-factly before suddenly hoisting both women off the ground and shifting them upside down, letting gravity do the work with no hope of escape. Lower and lower they then sunk, vanishing into the throat of the furry snake and becoming shapely bulges along the length of his body.
BastionCon
BastionCon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 1000

Raela likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Great Beijio Forest - Page 2 Empty Bounty HUNTED?

Post  Riley Fox Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:08 am

Riley wandered the Great Beijio forest, still rather armed to the teeth. For the past few weeks, she kept running into more bounty hunters after her head! "This has got to be some kind of joke..." she sighed as she choked out the most recent one with full nelson, before letting them drop. She wasn't usually so 'nice' but she didn't want the bounty hunter's guild to add fuel to the fire if she ended up killing these guys. She even had to switch out her ammunition to non-lethal, which doesn't always work on some people. Such a lame time she was havin' now...

She continued through the wood, twigs snapping under boot, dispatching another bounty hunter with a neutralization round to their neck. They fell over, speechless, rolling about in the brush as she shakes her head and swaggers on. "Gods... I should just turn myself in at this point, just to find out what the hell is going on?! No one wants to talk to me about it, damnit!" She groaned, as another bounty hunter rushed her from the brush and accidentally got in the way of her incoming fist!

Riley blinked as the man flew into the tree and slid down it, unconscious! "Oh, shit... sorry dude!" She chuckled nervously. "Was aiming for the tree." she says while in passing. Leaving the bounty hunters who were after her behind, Riley continues through the dense and thick redwoods, thinking of an alternative way to get around this...
Riley Fox
Riley Fox
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2