Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chamber of the Empress

3 posters

Go down

The Chamber of the Empress Empty The Chamber of the Empress

Post  Sango Sigara Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:51 pm

The Empress has a large chamber dedicated to her own personal activities such as sleeping, reading and personal entertainment. The room is at the highest part of the Palace-in the Pagota. It's a large room-big enough to be the first floor in a small house. It has a bedroom, indoor bath/sawna, a walk-in closet, and upper study which could be accessed via a ladder. Her bed is a king sized wonder with pure silk red sheets and blankets and super fluff pillows.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

The Chamber of the Empress Empty Re: The Chamber of the Empress

Post  Sango Sigara Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:44 pm

Sango sighed out of relief as she slipped naked into her bath. The steam curled around her body as she sat there in the heated pool. She closed her eyes-thinking of her Empire her father had handed down to Demianu-which was passed onto her after his death five years ago...

"My poor dear husband..." she said solomnly, but she had let him go-for the sake of the country-she had to. "Now that pervert plans to marry my quote on quote "niece" and live in the palace for the time being? What a He-" her eyes widened and she shot up in fear-covering her mouth quickly. She almost said the dreaded word...to think if he were to be summoned now while she be bathing-it would probably be the first time saying He-Den wouldn't be such a burden for him-and he would have enjoyed it. She let out another sigh of relief, slipping back into the bath with her hands at her side. Her blushed face smiled. "Thank the War Gods I didn't finish that line!" she said laying deeper into the water and closing her eyes; still smiling.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:55 pm

The door could barely be heard opened to an untrained it would look as if they were hearing things. A few moments of silnece went by until...

"Hey Sango! Well...I tried to get those pesky guards of yours to come in and tell you I finally made it here...don't have bride in hand because she's still abroad but I thought i'd suprise you anyways!" Ikai said bursting into laughter at the sight of Sango in the bath. "Well, well, well...I don't think we've been in this situation since the last training session I believe." Ikai said cockily as he leaned against a wall not too far away from the empress' head.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Sango quickly covers her breasts and screams: "IKAI?!! When-how?! You friggen pervert!!" She screamed with much youth-sinking her body deeper into the pool up to her nose blushing. She didn't understand...he didn't manage to get here through He-Den; but it took days usually to get to Beijio otherwise...unless....unless he managed to make it so that even thinking that dreaded word summoned him....THAT BASTARD! Her hands tightened under the water and she was blowing bubbles under the water with her mouth.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikai Boontai Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:00 pm

"I don't see what all the hub bub is about...I've seen you without clothes plenty of times when you were younger." Ikai said stoicly, "I don't think your marriage would change that fact." As he spoke he turned away from Sango to give her the "privacy" she was trying to get for herself, he wouldn't give her the satisfaction however of him leaving the room.

"I think...I need to be told where I'll be staying if i'm going to get out of your hair. By the way...I didn't appear by those idiotic words. I think you're just losing your ninja skills." Ikai said leaning his shoulder against the wall.
Ikai Boontai
Ikai Boontai
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Sango shot up from the bath and grabbed him by the collar raising him above her head. "Listen here bub-Just because I'm the Empress doesn't mean my skill diminished schlum!" she explianed with eyes of fury. "If you live in my palace you live by my rules! Got It?!" she asked as she slammed him against the wall with immense strength.

She then tossed him directly out the window and out to sea-like a twinkling star...then something had caught her attention-something blue that flared up the sky in pulses. She turned to the direction of the pulsing blue with her head sticking out the window to get a better look at it...

She felt a knot in her stomach-apparently what ever was the bright object that made the afternoon sky bright up as the daylight, looked like it was heading to her city. She pondered slightly-the light looked familiar somehow...but she could'nt outright place where it was familiar. She then realized she was naked and blushed, leaping back into her room covering her nipples and blushing terribly red. She quickly slid on her red kimono and tied up her hair which she was accustomed to doing herself. She then turned to the blue sky and then back to her weapons rack beside her bed and took her father's katana before heading down stairs to the throne room.

Last edited by Sango Sigara on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : new things :P (really-I just realized she was naked earlier xD thought I was in the throne room xD))
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:06 pm

The Empress reenters her chamber, and heads over to her wardrobe. "I do not need a Servant to dress me, but do at least watch my back...I had to kill an assassin during the chaos and unfortunately my abilities have not completely returned yet." she said, half turning to the Samurai. "Be sure to keep a cose eye." she says narrowing her eyelids opening the wardrobe and selecting another kimono.
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Orihime Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Orihime nodded upon the Empress's request. She turned around, her hand on the hilt of her souba. After a while, she half turned to the Empress. "Lady Sigara...I...am deeply sorry for the loss of your late husband...he was an honorable man, who helped clear my mother's name...I was never able to thank him properly for that." she says, with a warm smile to the mirror, giving it to herself more than the Empress.
Orihime
Orihime
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sango Sigara Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:05 am

Orihime wrote:Orihime nodded upon the Empress's request. She turned around, her hand on the hilt of her souba. After a while, she half turned to the Empress. "Lady Sigara...I...am deeply sorry for the loss of your late husband...he was an honorable man, who helped clear my mother's name...I was never able to thank him properly for that." she says, with a warm smile to the mirror, giving it to herself more than the Empress.

She pauses, the new Kimono half draped over her body. "Yes. That he was. I'm sure he already knew of your appreciation and would have welcomed you regardless." she slips the kimono on and ties her belt, turning to the woman, letting her hair fall. She was smiling with shining eyes at the younger woman. "Now...let us go." she finishes walking towards, then past the twelve swords soldier. "We can't have the others waiting."
Sango Sigara
Sango Sigara
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down