Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morgana's Ritual Chamber

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Morgana's Ritual Chamber Empty Morgana's Ritual Chamber

Post  Morgana Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:16 am

The dimly lit cavernous room echoed with the sounds of dripping water and the chantings and murmurs of the sorceress cloaked in black at the center of a small Alchemic circle, while a much larger one was set in blood ahead of her. She read from a skin bound tome and continued to read from the ancient Grimoire's pages: "Uzragan The Defiler, I command thee to appear. I am but one of many, unworthy I am not, and by mixing my blood with your seal, I shall become thine master!" She exclaimed, pulling the bandage off her right palm and reached out squeezing the blood onto the circle where she stood. "This circle protects me from your pervasive and vicious nature while thine materializes thine self; your hunger never craving to taste my own flesh!" She explains as she closes her eyes and tome at once, the circles sparking with energy, the thousands of candles that lit the room flames were becoming smaller. "I command thee," she started with a booming voice; her eyes widening becoming white balls of light instead of ebony. "STEP FORTH! And accept me as your MASTER!" she finished, as light intensified and the room became cloudy and dark.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Morgana's Ritual Chamber Empty Re: Morgana's Ritual Chamber

Post  Edgar Holden Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:35 am

Morgana wrote:The dimly lit cavernous room echoed with the sounds of dripping water and the chantings and murmurs of the sorceress cloaked in black at the center of a small Alchemic circle, while a much larger one was set in blood ahead of her. She read from a skin bound tome and continued to read from the ancient Grimoire's pages: "Uzragan The Defiler, I command thee to appear. I am but one of many, unworthy I am not, and by mixing my blood with your seal, I shall become thine master!" She exclaimed, pulling the bandage off her right palm and reached out squeezing the blood onto the circle where she stood. "This circle protects me from your pervasive and vicious nature while thine materializes thine self; your hunger never craving to taste my own flesh!" She explains as she closes her eyes and tome at once, the circles sparking with energy, the thousands of candles that lit the room flames were becoming smaller. "I command thee," she started with a booming voice; her eyes widening becoming white balls of light instead of ebony. "STEP FORTH! And accept me as your MASTER!" she finished, as light intensified and the room became cloudy and dark.

The air in the dim cavern seemed to echo Morganna's words, as the seal of the monster began to glow crimson in the candlelight. Violet tendrils began to whip up from the stark lines of the pained blood, and the howling of things eldritch echoed in the bowels of the cold earth and stone. The build up of energies reached a crescendo, and a sphere of purple fire began to open in the air above the seal. The features of the monster she intended to enslave began to emerge as a muted shadow within the crackling, swirling violet flame.

But in the next instant, the portal shrank back into a pinprick and vanish from the air. The sigils and runes fell quiet once again. And for a moment, Morganna would feel she had failed.

But something else was occurring. The walls suddenly sparked. and an arc of white sapphire energy streaked between the walls. Then another.... and then more frequently. The air was not howling, instead now, it was blowing away from the runes. hard. More and more ribbons of blue and while streaked around, emitting from.... A new sphere was appearing. A silver white ball of pure energy. For several moments the violent winds and lancing bolts danced through out the chamber, the smell of burning dirt and rock filled the air.

Then, with a flash of bright light, the sphere disappeared, and the streaks and ribbons of blue energy lessened, before disappearing entirely. If Morganna looked to where the sphere was, she would see something nobody expected. It was a man, kneeling in a perfect semi-circular crater, smoothly carved out of the floor, red hot, where her alchemical sigil once was.

The man was large. Almost inhumanly so. His black hair cascaded around his shoulders and back as the wildly blowing wind died down. His skin was a deep tanned olive, riddled with scars unlike anything she had seen before. It took a few more moments before she heard him take a breath inward. and his eyes opened. For an instant, she saw the crimson light behind them, but it faded into a deep jade green.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:38 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Morgana wrote:The dimly lit cavernous room echoed with the sounds of dripping water and the chantings and murmurs of the sorceress cloaked in black at the center of a small Alchemic circle, while a much larger one was set in blood ahead of her. She read from a skin bound tome and continued to read from the ancient Grimoire's pages: "Uzragan The Defiler, I command thee to appear. I am but one of many, unworthy I am not, and by mixing my blood with your seal, I shall become thine master!" She exclaimed, pulling the bandage off her right palm and reached out squeezing the blood onto the circle where she stood. "This circle protects me from your pervasive and vicious nature while thine materializes thine self; your hunger never craving to taste my own flesh!" She explains as she closes her eyes and tome at once, the circles sparking with energy, the thousands of candles that lit the room flames were becoming smaller. "I command thee," she started with a booming voice; her eyes widening becoming white balls of light instead of ebony. "STEP FORTH! And accept me as your MASTER!" she finished, as light intensified and the room became cloudy and dark.

The air in the dim cavern seemed to echo Morganna's words, as the seal of the monster began to glow crimson in the candlelight. Violet tendrils began to whip up from the stark lines of the pained blood, and the howling of things eldritch echoed in the bowels of the cold earth and stone. The build up of energies reached a crescendo, and a sphere of purple fire began to open in the air above the seal. The features of the monster she intended to enslave began to emerge as a muted shadow within the crackling, swirling violet flame.

But in the next instant, the portal shrank back into a pinprick and vanish from the air. The sigils and runes fell quiet once again. And for a moment, Morganna would feel she had failed.

But something else was occurring. The walls suddenly sparked. and an arc of white sapphire energy streaked between the walls. Then another.... and then more frequently. The air was not howling, instead now, it was blowing away from the runes. hard. More and more ribbons of blue and while streaked around, emitting from.... A new sphere was appearing. A silver white ball of pure energy. For several moments the violent winds and lancing bolts danced through out the chamber, the smell of burning dirt and rock filled the air.

Then, with a flash of bright light, the sphere disappeared, and the streaks and ribbons of blue energy lessened, before disappearing entirely. If Morganna looked to where the sphere was, she would see something nobody expected. It was a man, kneeling in a perfect semi-circular crater, smoothly carved out of the floor, red hot, where her alchemical sigil once was.

The man was large. Almost inhumanly so. His black hair cascaded around his shoulders and back as the wildly blowing wind died down. His skin was a deep tanned olive, riddled with scars unlike anything she had seen before. It took a few more moments before she heard him take a breath inward. and his eyes opened. For an instant, she saw the crimson light behind them, but it faded into a deep jade green.

Morgana smiled, gleaming eyes upon the chaotic creature she was conjuring, bringing forth with her malice and dark energies. YES...YES!! She could see the multi-tentacled creature with it's ability to destroy anything with it's maw before her, and then... everything shrank back, and then poof. Morgana's smile dropped, and she stood there, confused before the bright lights knocked her back, causing her to cover her eyes with her arms. "Wh-what in the hells-AHH!" she exclaimed as she was knocked back, flying and tumbling across the cold, damp stone floor. She ended up laying on her stomach, with her breasts pushing into her lungs. She coughed, and wheezed, propping her knees onto the cool surface of the floor. "What happened?" she sighed, wincing through the cloud of debris that radiated from the center of the alchemical sigil she had created. Instead of a creature with many tentacles and a large circular mouth, she found a man, who was naked and impossibly tall. He had some red light shining through from his narrow intelligent eyes before they dulled, and then muted into a bright and gleaming jade green. She slowly stands, and then brings her eyes which have returned to their original rounded shape and onyx color and begins to rummage through the black Grimoire to see if she had missed anything key to the summoning before glancing back at him. He was an interesting creature to say for sure in quite a physical body. Perhaps this ritual isn't as much as a failure as I had imagined... she thought, glancing him over with interest.

She approached the large kneeling humanoid, her heels clicking in the darkness as she appeared through the veil of soot and debris. "Hmm... interesting form you've taken..." she says, halting at his back as she swung her hand against his bottom with a loud smack. "Hmm interesting..." she says with a low, interested tone as she inspected him with her other hand under her chin, and began to circle him like a vulture. "Can you stand?" she asked, who she presumed was Uzragan The Defiler in a mortal body. She didn't even know he could take such a form, as it wasn't stated in the tome tapping at her left thigh in a thin strappy holster like hip bag.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:55 am

Morgana wrote:Morgana smiled, gleaming eyes upon the chaotic creature she was conjuring, bringing forth with her malice and dark energies. YES...YES!! She could see the multi-tentacled creature with it's ability to destroy anything with it's maw before her, and then... everything shrank back, and then poof. Morgana's smile dropped, and she stood there, confused before the bright lights knocked her back, causing her to cover her eyes with her arms. "Wh-what in the hells-AHH!" she exclaimed as she was knocked back, flying and tumbling across the cold, damp stone floor. She ended up laying on her stomach, with her breasts pushing into her lungs. She coughed, and wheezed, propping her knees onto the cool surface of the floor. "What happened?" she sighed, wincing through the cloud of debris that radiated from the center of the alchemical sigil she had created. Instead of a creature with many tentacles and a large circular mouth, she found a man, who was naked and impossibly tall. He had some red light shining through from his narrow intelligent eyes before they dulled, and then muted into a bright and gleaming jade green. She slowly stands, and then brings her eyes which have returned to their original rounded shape and onyx color and begins to rummage through the black Grimoire to see if she had missed anything key to the summoning before glancing back at him. He was an interesting creature to say for sure in quite a physical body. Perhaps this ritual isn't as much as a failure as I had imagined... she thought, glancing him over with interest.

She approached the large kneeling humanoid, her heels clicking in the darkness as she appeared through the veil of soot and debris. "Hmm... interesting form you've taken..." she says, halting at his back as she swung her hand against his bottom with a loud smack. "Hmm interesting..." she says with a low, interested tone as she inspected him with her other hand under her chin, and began to circle him like a vulture. "Can you stand?" she asked, who she presumed was Uzragan The Defiler in a mortal body. She didn't even know he could take such a form, as it wasn't stated in the tome tapping at her left thigh in a thin strappy holster like hip bag.

Edgar's hand drifted up to  his head as he shook it slightly. "That felt strange at the end... like the machine had intersected with another time-space stream. Who was that demon. Uzragan... One of her little hellspawn?" he mumbled this to himself, clearly unaware of Morganna's presence as his senses tried to adjust to this new dimension he had arrived in. His eyes began to take in where he was. Dimly lit stone walls, murky damp ground, walls and roof braced by old wooden struts. A mine shaft?

"Hrmmm, how in the hell did the Chronosphere deposit me underground? I thought I had set the co-ordinates to the surface..."

Then he heard a woman's voice... "Hmm... interesting form you've taken..." she said, before taking a smack on his rump. This caused Edgar to stand up and smack his head against the roof in alarm. The clearly now irritated Edgar rounded on the woman while rubbing the lump on his head. "Now, that's a first. I didn't think the first lifeform I'd meet in an entirely new world would actually try to goose me." he mumbled again in a growling deep voice that rumbled in his chest. But his eyes soon became distant as he looked up. His psionic senses examined the new environment, the new world he had landed in. And almost immediately his teeth clenched and brow furrowed in anger and concern. He could sense them now. They were here alright. In force.

"Oh no... How long have they been here? I should not have delayed so long in coming here.... Damn it!"
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:37 am

Edgar Holden wrote:

Edgar's hand drifted up to  his head as he shook it slightly. "That felt strange at the end... like the machine had intersected with another time-space stream. Who was that demon. Uzragan... One of her little hellspawn?" he mumbled this to himself, clearly unaware of Morganna's presence as his senses tried to adjust to this new dimension he had arrived in. His eyes began to take in where he was. Dimly lit stone walls, murky damp ground, walls and roof braced by old wooden struts. A mine shaft?

"Hrmmm, how in the hell did the Chronosphere deposit me underground? I thought I had set the co-ordinates to the surface..."

Then he heard a woman's voice... "Hmm... interesting form you've taken..." she said, before taking a smack on his rump. This caused Edgar to stand up and smack his head against the roof in alarm. The clearly now irritated Edgar rounded on the woman while rubbing the lump on his head. "Now, that's a first. I didn't think the first lifeform I'd meet in an entirely new world would actually try to goose me." he mumbled again in a growling deep voice that rumbled in his chest. But his eyes soon became distant as he looked up. His psionic senses examined the new environment, the new world he had landed in. And almost immediately his teeth clenched and brow furrowed in anger and concern. He could sense them now. They were here alright. In force.

"Oh no... How long have they been here? I should not have delayed so long in coming here.... Damn it!"

"Well I wasn't expecting you to take such a mortal looking form. Tell me, is it an optional form you can take?" she asked, still unaware of her failure as she revolved around him, inspecting him, looking him up and down. She paused at his random out burst, one eye shielded by her long silky black bangs while her ebony lips cracked into a smirk. "Perhaps you landing here has caused your senses to overload. That and hitting the ceiling. I'm still unsure why you'd have chosen such a form, but then again..." she started, stepping forth taking his right arm and tested his joints, bending his arm and then bringing it straight out again. "You seem to be at fit condition in this mortal body," she then stood in front of him, her breasts bobbing as she took hold of his...jewels. "Cough." she ordered him.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:00 am

Morgana wrote:"Well I wasn't expecting you to take such a mortal looking form. Tell me, is it an optional form you can take?" she asked, still unaware of her failure as she revolved around him, inspecting him, looking him up and down. She paused at his random out burst, one eye shielded by her long silky black bangs while her ebony lips cracked into a smirk. "Perhaps you landing here has caused your senses to overload. That and hitting the ceiling. I'm still unsure why you'd have chosen such a form, but then again..." she started, stepping forth taking his right arm and tested his joints, bending his arm and then bringing it straight out again. "You seem to be at fit condition in this mortal body," she then stood in front of him, her breasts bobbing as she took hold of his...jewels. "Cough." she ordered him.

Edgar's expression changed from concern at what was happening above, to somewhat irritated puzzlement and curiosity at the woman he had inadvertently appeared in front of. "Chosen form? I've always appeared this way... It's what I..." he cut himself off as she seemingly tested his right arm out. Being a scientist once himself, he was beginning to see her curiosity. "Yes, well, travelling through time and space didn't seem to damage my *Grunt*!!" he snorted in surprise as she suddenly grabbed his genitalia unexpectedly and ordered him to cough. Instead he quickly shoved her hand away from him, his look now turning into angry indignation. "What the hell are you doing?! Do you suddenly grab every man by the dick within the first few minutes?!"

He turned away from Morganna and began looking for a way to the surface. He had a lot of work to do and time was once again not his ally. "Look, I don't have time for this. I'm here on a mission, not to be unceremoniously molested by some woman I don't know on a world I don't know."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:44 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Morgana wrote:"Well I wasn't expecting you to take such a mortal looking form. Tell me, is it an optional form you can take?" she asked, still unaware of her failure as she revolved around him, inspecting him, looking him up and down. She paused at his random out burst, one eye shielded by her long silky black bangs while her ebony lips cracked into a smirk. "Perhaps you landing here has caused your senses to overload. That and hitting the ceiling. I'm still unsure why you'd have chosen such a form, but then again..." she started, stepping forth taking his right arm and tested his joints, bending his arm and then bringing it straight out again. "You seem to be at fit condition in this mortal body," she then stood in front of him, her breasts bobbing as she took hold of his...jewels. "Cough." she ordered him.

Edgar's expression changed from concern at what was happening above, to somewhat irritated puzzlement and curiosity at the woman he had inadvertently appeared in front of. "Chosen form? I've always appeared this way... It's what I..." he cut himself off as she seemingly tested his right arm out. Being a scientist once himself, he was beginning to see her curiosity. "Yes, well, travelling through time and space didn't seem to damage my *Grunt*!!" he snorted in surprise as she suddenly grabbed his genitalia unexpectedly and ordered him to cough. Instead he quickly shoved her hand away from him, his look now turning into angry indignation. "What the hell are you doing?! Do you suddenly grab every man by the dick within the first few minutes?!"

He turned away from Morganna and began looking for a way to the surface. He had a lot of work to do and time was once again not his ally. "Look, I don't have time for this. I'm here on a mission, not to be unceremoniously molested by some woman I don't know on a world I don't know."

She fell back, almost falling onto her back before catching herself. Morgana smiled, chuckling lowly. "Amusing. Uzragan, please. You travel from another plain of existence, I didn't expect a demon of your stature to be so bashful. Though, I will say I am merely checking your vitals and your physical being to see if you are in good condition yet to do my bidding. I can tell from your presence that not all of your strength has carried over from your transfer from your reality to this one. Lemme check..." she says as she thumbed through the Grimoire. "Just stand there for a moment while I look into this... I think you'll be back to your normal self soon, but till then just relax and we'll 'worry about this mission' afterwards." she says, trailing off as she mumbled, reading line of text after line of text.

As she walked around, her heels echoed in the cavernous space. Unbeknownst to her, the darkness behind her was a veil for the real Uzragan to hide. Partially transformed from the circle it had been sent out of, the beast formed in silence. It had one large red eye the size of a dinner plate seek for the insolent witch that had failed to complete his form, and who so happened to have not been standing in the protection circle she had created till he formed... The darkness was, this beast's ally now as it's vision began to clear.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:02 am

Uzragan was preparing itself to engage that which was in the light. It had been waiting since its shift to this dimension, pulled through the planes of existence by a spell. Uzragan wasn't called the Defiler for nothing. It was already born of a vicious nature, and part of Morgana's spell was that its hunger would not crave her upon arriving here. That it would be under her control. However, since she had not actually been standing in said circle, the beast was even more vicious, as nothing likes being pulled through dimensional planes.

Its large red eye gazed upon the delectable curves of the woman who had summoned the beast, She sifted through a tome, mumbling to herself, attempting to understand the man before her, a man she believed to be Uzragan. It cared not for this man, only for the woman who had so disrupted its place and time. With a horrific roar, the beast revealed itself, writhing black tentacles shooting forward and wrapping around Morgana. They curled around her waste and her legs dragging her backward toward the darkness in which it hid, her breasts bobbing as she struggled.

She was about to make a delicious meal in retribution for her deed.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:16 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Uzragan was preparing itself to engage that which was in the light. It had been waiting since its shift to this dimension, pulled through the planes of existence by a spell. Uzragan wasn't called the Defiler for nothing. It was already born of a vicious nature, and part of Morgana's spell was that its hunger would not crave her upon arriving here. That it would be under her control. However, since she had not actually been standing in said circle, the beast was even more vicious, as nothing likes being pulled through dimensional planes.

Its large red eye gazed upon the delectable curves of the woman who had summoned the beast, She sifted through a tome, mumbling to herself, attempting to understand the man before her, a man she believed to be Uzragan. It cared not for this man, only for the woman who had so disrupted its place and time. With a horrific roar, the beast revealed itself, writhing black tentacles shooting forward and wrapping around Morgana. They curled around her waste and her legs dragging her backward toward the darkness in which it hid, her breasts bobbing as she struggled.

She was about to make a delicious meal in retribution for her deed.

Morgana was still looking through the ancient tome when she heard a slick schlip coming from over her right shoulder. She cocked her head in the direction when she saw the large glowing red eye, large toothy maw and multiple tentacles. She didn't have time to think as she gasped, feeling the slick tentacles wrap around her waist, around her knees and forced them together! Her scream cut off as tentacle wrapped around her stomach, upper breasts, then neck and finally closed around her mouth. Her book fell to the ground with her, and as she was being dragged off she tried reaching out for it. Her eyes wide, her tear ducks welling as she looked desperate, fear clutching her heart as she clawed for the book with her right hand, her muffled shrieks still unheard by the naked man with his broad back facing her, the man whom she had believed was Uzragan, till the real Defiler decided to make his appearance. "MMmppph!!" she whimpered, dragged away into the darkness, into a deeper branch of this abandoned section of the mines which lie beneath her shop.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:26 am

As Morgana was dragged down the dark corridors of these abandoned mines, the darkness shrouding her fate, the rough ground snagged her robe, which already left little to the imagination. It was torn off from her, allowing her enormous breasts to bounce free as she squirmed in attempts to unravel herself from the tentacles. They remained over her mouth, keeping her cries muffled as not to attract the man that had been with her. The beast was able to see perfectly in the dark, and its toothy maw watered at the sight of her luscious bare skin and her panicked movements.

Once deep enough in the mines where it felt safe enough to devour its meal, the beast's red eye lit up even more, allowing Morgan to see her predator. Her eyes widened immensely as she stared down the open maw that gurgled before her, its teeth slick and glimmering. The back of the throat seemed to glow as well, undulating and gurgling, a hungry chasm ready to engulf her. It lifted her into the air as if to examine her, finally releasing the tentacle that covered her mouth. And then started to bring her forward.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:43 am

Edgar had been focussing his mind more on the environment again, deliberately ignoring Morgana and her incredulous attempts to either be amusing, or downright creepy. That is until he had heard something weird echo from deeper into the mines, the tearing of fabric. His head turned towards were the woman had been reading her black book, but all he saw was the drag marks left by her heels in the dam earth.

Then his nose caught the smell. Something else was down here with them, and Edgar groaned. "Oh for heaven's sake..." he grumbled, and proceeded to follow the tracks into the unlit portions of the mine system. His eyes well used to the dark places of his own world, were perfectly suited to the lightless tunnels, much like the monster he was tracking. His own eyes began to illuminate with their own ruby red light as he trekked further in. If he had to fight a hellspawn down here, he would need his powers back to acceptable levels, and quickly.

He soon came across the torn remnants of Morganna's dress. Picking it up, he examined the fabric, and sure enough, the slimy telltale signs of the creature who dragged her off were slick on parts of the dress. His teeth began to elongate into fangs of sorts as a scowl appeared on his face. The scent was stronger the further he moved into the mining tunnels, and he quickened his pace.

Afer a few more twists and turns, he spotted the plantlike tentacle red eyed creature attemting to consume his freshly caught prey. And although Edgar had no connection to the woman, he would not stand by and watch her die for no reason. With a sudden growl, Edgar raised his hand towards the creature, his palm raised, and he flooded as much of his currently limited energy into his palm as he could. The light of the energy ball was visible, but not quite as intimidating as he would be if he had been at full strength, nevertheless, the intent was clear.

"Put her down, demonspawn, or I'll core your little raddish shaped skull right now..."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:56 am

The beast roared at the sight and sound of the man before him, so loudly that the mines themselves shook. Rocks and dirt fell from the roof of the caverns, a disruption that could potentially cause a collapse at any moment. The falling debris caught the man off guard, the shakiness causing him to lose his step and aim. Morgana was directly in front of the beast as it roared, the hot air from within wafting over her, as well as slivers of saliva that splashed upon her. They dribbled down her curvaceous body as she screamed, both from the deafening roar and the thought of the mines caving in on all of them. Crushed or devoured, she didn't know what was worse at the moment.

Not wanting to deal with this man interrupting its meal, Uzragan swatted him with one of its tentacles with an unforeseen amount of strength. The strike put out the light of his energy ball and slammed him into the rocky wall of the corridor, shaking the mines once more. This time, larger rocks fell from above and the tunnel itself did begin to cave in between Uzragan and the man.

While the rocks piled up, creating a wall that would impede the man, Uzragan retreated deeper into the mines, holding tightly onto its still struggling meal. It wanted her alive when it devoured her. It wanted her to be pulled deep into her stomach like she had pulled it through its dimension into hers.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:08 am

SeiferHowling wrote:The beast roared at the sight and sound of the man before him, so loudly that the mines themselves shook. Rocks and dirt fell from the roof of the caverns, a disruption that could potentially cause a collapse at any moment. The falling debris caught the man off guard, the shakiness causing him to lose his step and aim. Morgana was directly in front of the beast as it roared, the hot air from within wafting over her, as well as slivers of saliva that splashed upon her. They dribbled down her curvaceous body as she screamed, both from the deafening roar and the thought of the mines caving in on all of them. Crushed or devoured, she didn't know what was worse at the moment.

Not wanting to deal with this man interrupting its meal, Uzragan swatted him with one of its tentacles with an unforeseen amount of strength. The strike put out the light of his energy ball and slammed him into the rocky wall of the corridor, shaking the mines once more. This time, larger rocks fell from above and the tunnel itself did begin to cave in between Uzragan and the man.

While the rocks piled up, creating a wall that would impede the man, Uzragan retreated deeper into the mines, holding tightly onto its still struggling meal. It wanted her alive when it devoured her. It wanted her to be pulled deep into her stomach like she had pulled it through its dimension into hers.

Morgana kicked, stripped of her dress, her decorated thigh high boots, garter and black thong was all she had left as the thing groped and held her tight in her grasp! He long raven hair swayed as she was shifted at several different angles, and she wished she had her Grimoire yet to deal with this creature she had summoned! "Uzragan! It is I your humble servant, forgive me for my transgressions!" she tried pleading, feeling mascara drip down the sides of her cheeks, her plush ebony lips trembling as she spoke. She shivered despite the humid and feotid air wafting over her body, a result from being stripped of 90% of her clothes and out of the realization she had just summoned an incomplete demon into this existence without a barrier to protect herself with. So she tried to appease the creature by begging it to release her, a creature she originally intended to have be under her control. "My Master, please! I did as the ritual asked! I-I-" she then remembered how strange it was when the man arrived. The ritual seemed to have simply reversed before exploding. "It wasn't my fault!" she screamed, kicking her slender legs, the heels gleaming slightly in the dim light of Uzragan's glowing eye.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:22 am

"I care not whose fault it was. I am to be under no one's command but my own. For your attempts alone to seize that from me, your transgressions cannot be forgiven. However, if you beg enough to be under my complete control, to be dragged back to my dimension, before I devour your mortal body whole, it may be enough to make me spare you..." Uzragan growled, the back of its throat slopping around.

"But I highly doubt it will," it concluded. "I shall make this slow."

Uzragan then curled its tentacles around her plump breasts, groping them, and then gently around her neck and pressing the end onto her cheek, as if it were tasting her with the appendage. She was pulled closer to the maw, the tentacle keeping her eyes fixated on the dark tunnel before her. It could feel her breathing become more intense, her heart racing, and she begged between screams. Her legs scissored beneath her in a pitiful attempt to prevent her fate, slinging the thick saliva everywhere.

She let out and awful scream as she was tossed inside the gigantic maw and it snapped down over her. It didn't want its teeth to impale her...it wanted her alive and well for this occasion. So with its mouth closed, her body entirely inside its mouth, the tongue lathered her and tossed her around as if Uzragan were sucking on a hard candy. He could feel all of her struggles and hear all of her begging from within as she tried desperately to avoid being swallowed.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:39 am

SeiferHowling wrote:"I care not whose fault it was. I am to be under no one's command but my own. For your attempts alone to seize that from me, your transgressions cannot be forgiven. However, if you beg enough to be under my complete control, to be dragged back to my dimension, before I devour your mortal body whole, it may be enough to make me spare you..." Uzragan growled, the back of its throat slopping around.

"But I highly doubt it will," it concluded. "I shall make this slow."

Uzragan then curled its tentacles around her plump breasts, groping them, and then gently around her neck and pressing the end onto her cheek, as if it were tasting her with the appendage. She was pulled closer to the maw, the tentacle keeping her eyes fixated on the dark tunnel before her. It could feel her breathing become more intense, her heart racing, and she begged between screams. Her legs scissored beneath her in a pitiful attempt to prevent her fate, slinging the thick saliva everywhere.

She let out and awful scream as she was tossed inside the gigantic maw and it snapped down over her. It didn't want its teeth to impale her...it wanted her alive and well for this occasion. So with its mouth closed, her body entirely inside its mouth, the tongue lathered her and tossed her around as if Uzragan were sucking on a hard candy. He could feel all of her struggles and hear all of her begging from within as she tried desperately to avoid being swallowed.

"No, master don't!" she exclaimed, kicking and writhing as her breasts swayed and her long legs scissored the air. Then she let out a tremendous cry, her watery wide eyes locking onto the throat as she was unceremoniously tossed into the maw, before the jaws closed around her. She could hardly see in this deep darkness, her onyx eyes gleaming as saliva and slime coated around her body, and her smooth delicate skin was grasped by the Defiler's rough tongue, and she tried to struggle in the slimy mouth. "Master!" she cried, gagging on foul air as she felt her womanly curves being handled or pressed by either cheek or tongue. She tried digging her thigh-high boot's heels into the tongue, ribbed roof, and cheeks, spreading herself to make her harder to swallow down. She was feeling Uzragan's wrath, all the while being suckled and tasted like a fresh piece of meat. "Don't, I'll fix this! I can fix this!!" she exclaimed, feeling her back arch, her hair sticking to her face and back, her eyes white, and wide, and her plush lips agape as she gasped, feeling her upper body teeter over the edge of the creature's throat! "NO!"
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  SeiferHowling Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:52 am

Uzragan suckled on Morgana's body while she screamed and struggled within his maw. She tasted absolutely ambrosial. Her sweat, her tears, he slurped them down with all the hints taste from her skin and hair. He felt her heels poke at his tongue and ribbed flesh, but it was nothing to him, as he focused more on her smooth and slender legs, and the way her soft mounds bobbled about in the slimy prison. Her begging did very little, but he enjoyed hearing it. It got louder and more panicked as he brought her closer and closer to the back of the throat. He could sense her mind breaking as she was on the precipice of doom, the brink of her own death as her head and hair hung over the entrance to the esophagus.

He meant to taunt her, but once her head slipped down and her breasts touched the back of his throat, he didn't have a chance to do so. Her breasts invoked his gag reflex, the muscles of the throat instantly contracting and pulling her downward, almost crushing her. She had but a moment left to scream as her torso, ass, and legs were slurped up by the throat as if she were a wet noodle. Her body was massaged the entire way down to the stomach, squeezing the air out of her. A moment later, she was forced through the sphincter of the stomach and rolled into a confident space with gruesome bile.

SeiferHowling
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:08 am

SeiferHowling wrote:Uzragan suckled on Morgana's body while she screamed and struggled within his maw. She tasted absolutely ambrosial. Her sweat, her tears, he slurped them down with all the hints taste from her skin and hair. He felt her heels poke at his tongue and ribbed flesh, but it was nothing to him, as he focused more on her smooth and slender legs, and the way her soft mounds bobbled about in the slimy prison. Her begging did very little, but he enjoyed hearing it. It got louder and more panicked as he brought her closer and closer to the back of the throat. He could sense her mind breaking as she was on the precipice of doom, the brink of her own death as her head and hair hung over the entrance to the esophagus.

He meant to taunt her, but once her head slipped down and her breasts touched the back of his throat, he didn't have a chance to do so. Her breasts invoked his gag reflex, the muscles of the throat instantly contracting and pulling her downward, almost crushing her. She had but a moment left to scream as her torso, ass, and legs were slurped up by the throat as if she were a wet noodle. Her body was massaged the entire way down to the stomach, squeezing the air out of her. A moment later, she was forced through the sphincter of the stomach and rolled into a confident space with gruesome bile.

"Mast-aahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She exclaimed, arms, flailing, reaching out and hitting only slick fleshy walls or humid air; her slender legs kicking as her body was squeezed down, her scream cut almost in half, turning into a sharp muted grunt as her eyes bulged. The throat knocked the wind out of her, and her upper body could hardly react as the rest of her seductive form was forced downward by a rippling tunnel of flesh. Her breasts pushed against another, body heated by the air and the warm muscular tissues surrounding her as she made her trip downward. She wiggled and whimpered on her way down. "Please...no...you...were supposed to be mine!" she shuttered, makeup rubbing off as her head was pushed through a tight tube, her breasts painfully pushing against one another, parting with a bobble as they were forced through the sphincter and hung over the stomach acids. Morgana barely had a moment to complain as the feotid air was enough to knock one's senses out of whack before yelping as she free fell into the tight orb. Bile climbed to her shoulders and the belly encroached around her, forcing acids up her neck, causing the woman to wince as she was forced to look up; the acids pooling under her chin and ears. Her lidded eyes were wide with horror and pain as she screamed for mercy and begged to be let out, stretching her legs out and trying to push away the walls with her hands. "MASTER! Don't forsake me!! I can still be of use!" she screamed, black eyes gleaming as she brought up her right hand, trying to force open the sphincter....

Outside, beneath the plant's tendrils, the sac which distended from it's body wiggled with a feminine shape, and one could see bulges where her heels and toes were slamming into the stomach, and could see her hands embossing the bulbacious growth with gurgling noises emanating from the sac.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:34 am

Meanwhile, Edgar had been buried under hundred of tonnes worth of stone caving on top of him, pinning him to the cold damp ground. He didn't have the physical strength yet to just lift the rock up off of him, nor the power to teleport, or psychically shift the rock. he had to wait for at least some of his powers to stabilise and recharge. Time was running out for that strange woman, Edgar knew, just like the B.O.W.s from back home, this creature would not hesitate very long to make a meal out of her. Despite her quirks, she was still the first person he had encountered in this new world, and he'd be damned if he failed to protect the very first person out of the gate, that would be a very bad starting sign.

He could hear them shouting, her crying, and his inhuman voice... She was begging, and he was torturing her mentally. Edgar knew he had no intention of letting her live, despite his words. And the rage of this duplicity filled him. His teeth were sharp triangles now, his eyes ablaze with the fires of fury, filling him with his powers quicker than normal, and he used it. The air around his skin crackled with intense heat, melting the stone that buried him in mere moments, forming a glassy expanding shell of molten rock. Slowly the shell became a hallway that formed an arch, the rivulets of melted stone quickly cooled and formed a seal that held up the shaken earth above, preventing it from caving in further.

The half human stood in the still red hot pools of melted rock, and he began walking with terrible evil intent towards the next spot the demon had dragged the woman off to. A sick, twisted smile on his face. Edgar's psionic mapping told him that the demon had cornered itself, there was no way out of the mines that way, he'd have to double back past Edgar himself to get out, unless it could dig faster than the now enraged Edgar could find him.

"Hellooo vegetable head... Come out to playyyayyyy~ Little demon spawn, come and have a chat to little old Eddy... Eddy wants to playyy~ Hahahahahahaaa!" Edgar's deep revierbiating voice belied the twisted, insane melody he sung, echoing it down the mineshafts, even as he melted the corridoors behind him to reinforce the structure, preventing the creature from trying to cause another cave in. His powers grew, and so did the effectiveness of the technique. If the creature was sensitive to temperature change, it would begin to feel the intense heat of molten rock.

"You picked a baaaaad time to try and act tough cabbage breath... And worse, you decided to pick on someone who'se numbers are way bigger than yours... Oh how I'm willing to bet that even after I send you back to hell, Mother isn't going to be pleased... Hehehehehahahaaaa..." the insane deep rolling chuckles rumbled the mines walls, giving off the feeling of something very bad was about to happen.

Then Edgar, his piercing crimson eyes, his sharp toothed grin, and his burning almost flaming skin, appeared before the Demon who swallowed Morganna. Ed's eyes drifted over the creatures now swollen, bloated form, seeing the struggling woman in the fleshy sack attached to the stalk of the beast. "And now, I have to peel you open like an overripe banana to get her out... That's a mistake you won't live to regret potato sack."

As soon as Uzragan whipped another tendril out to try and flatten Edgar again and shut this humans impudent mouth, Edgar caught the writhing appendages in a grip of burning steel with his left hand! Quickly the half human lurched back on the vine like appendages, and instead whipped Uzragan against the wall instead.

Edgar let the vines go. "Get me once, shame on me... You don't get a second chance, lesser demon of a shard of hell..." And with those words, he lunged at the monster, just as it lunged for him with it's tooth filled maw. No way was a human capable of fending off a demon, especially an unarmed naked man, was the thoughts Edgar picked up on. But when Edgar's hands clasped it's top jaw, and his right foot braced on the lower jaw, he smiled. His physical strength was returning, and he held the jaws of death open like a vice. Slowly opening the creature up like a can opener. "Someone should have taught you to keep your mouth.... SHUT!!" and flexed wide, tearing the creatures jaws apart so wide, the seems at the corners of it's mouth tore like wet fabric. This elicited a pain filled crying sound to eminate from the creatures now irreparably damaged mouth, and Edgar reared up, and pulled the creature close, so it's eye faced him.

"Wanna know a little secret there bright eye? The reason you couldn't beat me, is because I'm only half human. I'm the son of the last of the Fallen, the ruler of the original hell... and as much as I hate that fact, it does provide me with certain advantages over scum like you." And with those words, Edgar dived his right fist into Urzagan's eye socket, ripping out the grapefruit sized eyeball, crushing it in his hand, and then with the same blood smeared fist, he rammed it straight through the creatures socket, his fist tearing the creatures brain through the back of it's skull, showering the floor behind the demon in blood, bone and chunks of grey matter.

With that done, he turned back towards the still struggling fleshy sac that no doubt still held the woman it just ate. And with his fingers, he pried the flesh sac open, spilling it's guts, intestines, liver, and stomach onto the cold damp ground. He stepped off the bloated corpse and knelt next to Morganna's writhing form, still twisting inside the unrptured stomach lining, before he gently cut that open too...
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:43 am

Morgana could hear something thrashing about, shaking her world before sliding about. The acids still attacked her body, even as she was granted more room to stretch and kick, the elastic walls were still damn near unbreakable for her. "What's happening?! Don't let me die like this!" she exclaimed, when the stomach lining tore open and the acidic bile poured from the sac. She winced, feeling a stronger heat encroach her form as she stared out into the cold, damp mineshaft once more. Coughing and wheezing, she pulled herself from the small sac, on her knees, her exposed breasts hanging and dripping with filth. She pulled slimy bangs away from her eyes and looked up at the large man's gleaming red eyes and shivered. She had no idea who this creature was before her, but it was clear they were not human. She looked up, dumbfounded, with black running down her cheeks and lips, she held her breasts in an attempt at modesty. "...Welcome to Galiavan." she says, spitting to the side, red showing in her face. "...you did say you were not from around here. I figured you were what had devoured me, but if I didn't summon you...how did you get here?"
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:59 am

Morgana wrote:Morgana could hear something thrashing about, shaking her world before sliding about. The acids still attacked her body, even as she was granted more room to stretch and kick, the elastic walls were still damn near unbreakable for her. "What's happening?! Don't let me die like this!" she exclaimed, when the stomach lining tore open and the acidic bile poured from the sac. She winced, feeling a stronger heat encroach her form as she stared out into the cold, damp mineshaft once more. Coughing and wheezing, she pulled herself from the small sac, on her knees, her exposed breasts hanging and dripping with filth. She pulled slimy bangs away from her eyes and looked up at the large man's gleaming red eyes and shivered. She had no idea who this creature was before her, but it was clear they were not human. She looked up, dumbfounded, with black running down her cheeks and lips, she held her breasts in an attempt at modesty. "...Welcome to Galiavan." she says, spitting to the side, red showing in her face. "...you did say you were not from around here. I figured you were what had devoured me, but if I didn't summon you...how did you get here?"

Edgar leaned down and extended to her his bloodied right hand as his eyes dimmed in the dark, but did not extinguish entirely. The heat of his form died off even as the red embers of the molten rock trail he left behind. When she took it, he lifted her up to stand and then extended his left hand, clutching the remnants of her dress. Something she could at least cover her shivering form with.

"No, you did not summon me. I came here of my own volition from another mortal world, in another universe. Apparently your summoning experiment somehow intersected with my dimensional gate's co-ordinates, crossing the wires of two interdimensional transports if you will, which is why I didn't end up on the planet's surface as intended. Instead, it displaced that monster you summoned, and planted me in the intending circle you made. Fortunately for me, your binding spell did not work on me, because you tried to bind the creature by name and blood. I heard your incantation through the dimensional tunnel."

He turned away from Morgana, and reversed the heat to a cold chill, cooling the trail of molten rock back the way they came, plunging the mine shaft into pitch black darkness, before Edgar summoned a bright white flame into his hand, burning the remains of the dead demons blood in his palm. he looked back at the woman. "Do you know the way back?" Edgar asked as his voice normalised, and his eyes returned to their natural jade green right before her eyes.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:26 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Morgana wrote:Morgana could hear something thrashing about, shaking her world before sliding about. The acids still attacked her body, even as she was granted more room to stretch and kick, the elastic walls were still damn near unbreakable for her. "What's happening?! Don't let me die like this!" she exclaimed, when the stomach lining tore open and the acidic bile poured from the sac. She winced, feeling a stronger heat encroach her form as she stared out into the cold, damp mineshaft once more. Coughing and wheezing, she pulled herself from the small sac, on her knees, her exposed breasts hanging and dripping with filth. She pulled slimy bangs away from her eyes and looked up at the large man's gleaming red eyes and shivered. She had no idea who this creature was before her, but it was clear they were not human. She looked up, dumbfounded, with black running down her cheeks and lips, she held her breasts in an attempt at modesty. "...Welcome to Galiavan." she says, spitting to the side, red showing in her face. "...you did say you were not from around here. I figured you were what had devoured me, but if I didn't summon you...how did you get here?"

Edgar leaned down and extended to her his bloodied right hand as his eyes dimmed in the dark, but did not extinguish entirely. The heat of his form died off even as the red embers of the molten rock trail he left behind. When she took it, he lifted her up to stand and then extended his left hand, clutching the remnants of her dress. Something she could at least cover her shivering form with.

"No, you did not summon me. I came here of my own volition from another mortal world, in another universe. Apparently your summoning experiment somehow intersected with my dimensional gate's co-ordinates, crossing the wires of two interdimensional transports if you will, which is why I didn't end up on the planet's surface as intended. Instead, it displaced that monster you summoned, and planted me in the intending circle you made. Fortunately for me, your binding spell did not work on me, because you tried to bind the creature by name and blood. I heard your incantation through the dimensional tunnel."

He turned away from Morgana, and reversed the heat to a cold chill, cooling the trail of molten rock back the way they came, plunging the mine shaft into pitch black darkness, before Edgar summoned a bright white flame into his hand, burning the remains of the dead demons blood in his palm. he looked back at the woman. "Do you know the way back?" Edgar asked as his voice normalised, and his eyes returned to their natural jade green right before her eyes.

"I see. That was the miscalculation...makes sense then." she says as she stood, up, letting the slime roll off her and she forced a lot of it off her breasts and stomach, it still tingled and burned. "I suppose this is Karma, seeing as I am almost as naked as you are. You've shown me yours, and in turn, and unintentionally I've shown you mine back." she says as she looked about the tunnel at either end, before half turning to the gruesome mess that she was inside moments prior. "Yeah...we're pretty deep in, but we can make it back to the chamber from here." she said, as she took the lead. "It didn't work for him either. Thanks to your arrival, I was blown from the protection seal. One could say it is your fault for the situation I landed in. In perhaps another fifteen minutes I could have been reduced to nothing but bones and slush...." she shivered, hugging her breasts and torso before half turning to him. "Yeah, I'm going to blame it on you." she says with a scowl, her dark eyelids and lidded eyes narrowed in on the man's face before turning away with a grunt.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:39 am

Morgana wrote:"I see. That was the miscalculation...makes sense then." she says as she stood, up, letting the slime roll off her and she forced a lot of it off her breasts and stomach, it still tingled and burned. "I suppose this is Karma, seeing as I am almost as naked as you are. You've shown me yours, and in turn, and unintentionally I've shown you mine back." she says as she looked about the tunnel at either end, before half turning to the gruesome mess that she was inside moments prior. "Yeah...we're pretty deep in, but we can make it back to the chamber from here." she said, as she took the lead. "It didn't work for him either. Thanks to your arrival, I was blown from the protection seal. One could say it is your fault for the situation I landed in. In perhaps another fifteen minutes I could have been reduced to nothing but bones and slush...." she shivered, hugging her breasts and torso before half turning to him. "Yeah, I'm going to blame it on you." she says with a scowl, her dark eyelids and lidded eyes narrowed in on the man's face before turning away with a grunt.

"You can lay blame all you like, ma'am. But I wasn't the one down in some abandoned mine shaft summoning demonspawn to enslave for house chores, or... 'other' frivolities, judging from your brazen groping of me earlier." Edgar replied evenly, not looking at the woman he had just saved. "I came here for only one reason; to stop the Hordes of Hell. I certainly didn't come here to interfere in mortal affairs, or to get into a pissing match with a sorceress from another dimension. You want to call demons to your side, and have them screw you instead of trying to find a man from your own species, that is your business. I have my own problems to worry about."

As the two rounded the next corner, Edgar saw in the distance the shaft elevator, and what looked like a spiral staircase, both options looked to be in a sorry state of disrepair. "You came down here on either of these? You're lucky not to have fallen to your death..." Edgar said with some melancholy. Maybe she could float or levitate, or even fly like he could. He wasn't sure, and he didn't want to psionically probe her mind yet, as his powers were still rebuilding.
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:59 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Morgana wrote:"I see. That was the miscalculation...makes sense then." she says as she stood, up, letting the slime roll off her and she forced a lot of it off her breasts and stomach, it still tingled and burned. "I suppose this is Karma, seeing as I am almost as naked as you are. You've shown me yours, and in turn, and unintentionally I've shown you mine back." she says as she looked about the tunnel at either end, before half turning to the gruesome mess that she was inside moments prior. "Yeah...we're pretty deep in, but we can make it back to the chamber from here." she said, as she took the lead. "It didn't work for him either. Thanks to your arrival, I was blown from the protection seal. One could say it is your fault for the situation I landed in. In perhaps another fifteen minutes I could have been reduced to nothing but bones and slush...." she shivered, hugging her breasts and torso before half turning to him. "Yeah, I'm going to blame it on you." she says with a scowl, her dark eyelids and lidded eyes narrowed in on the man's face before turning away with a grunt.

"You can lay blame all you like, ma'am. But I wasn't the one down in some abandoned mine shaft summoning demonspawn to enslave for house chores, or... 'other' frivolities, judging from your brazen groping of me earlier." Edgar replied evenly, not looking at the woman he had just saved. "I came here for only one reason; to stop the Hordes of Hell. I certainly didn't come here to interfere in mortal affairs, or to get into a pissing match with a sorceress from another dimension. You want to call demons to your side, and have them screw you instead of trying to find a man from your own species, that is your business. I have my own problems to worry about."

As the two rounded the next corner, Edgar saw in the distance the shaft elevator, and what looked like a spiral staircase, both options looked to be in a sorry state of disrepair. "You came down here on either of these? You're lucky not to have fallen to your death..." Edgar said with some melancholy. Maybe she could float or levitate, or even fly like he could. He wasn't sure, and he didn't want to psionically probe her mind yet, as his powers were still rebuilding.

She turned glaring daggers into him as she reached down, her sharp nails pressing onto his jewels again, but she didn't dig. "Listen here, you came here for business. But what you did was meddle into mine. Am I grateful that you rescued me? Yes. However, that will not stop me 'tearing' these off if you say such brazen things in my presence again!" she exclaimed before gently removing her hand and turned away quickly. "Let's...just put what happened when you arrived behind us and I'll let you into my shop. Unless you want to walk around a dimension without any clothing on, then be my guest." she says before muttering something like "not that there are many who don't out there..." or something like that. She then turned to the lift and stairway. "Those lead to a sealed tunnel above us. We have to head back to the chamber, there's a ladder that can lead to the basement of my shop, but I possess the ability to slip through spaces if I have my Grimoire. I didn't have it with me while I was inside that belly, if I had I wouldn't be as filthy as I am now. As long as there is darkness I can step through that veil at will." she says, before they were back at the chamber once more. She looked about for her Grimoire, and saw it lying on the ground, open with the pages flipping on their own. She grabbed the tome, and sighed. "I'm glad something didn't happen to you, or else I'd have worse problems..." she said softly as she closed the book.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Edgar Holden Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:18 am

Morgana wrote:She turned glaring daggers into him as she reached down, her sharp nails pressing onto his jewels again, but she didn't dig. "Listen here, you came here for business. But what you did was meddle into mine. Am I grateful that you rescued me? Yes. However, that will not stop me 'tearing' these off if you say such brazen things in my presence again!" she exclaimed before gently removing her hand and turned away quickly. "Let's...just put what happened when you arrived behind us and I'll let you into my shop. Unless you want to walk around a dimension without any clothing on, then be my guest." she says before muttering something like "not that there are many who don't out there..." or something like that. She then turned to the lift and stairway. "Those lead to a sealed tunnel above us. We have to head back to the chamber, there's a ladder that can lead to the basement of my shop, but I possess the ability to slip through spaces if I have my Grimoire. I didn't have it with me while I was inside that belly, if I had I wouldn't be as filthy as I am now. As long as there is darkness I can step through that veil at will." she says, before they were back at the chamber once more. She looked about for her Grimoire, and saw it lying on the ground, open with the pages flipping on their own. She grabbed the tome, and sighed. "I'm glad something didn't happen to you, or else I'd have worse problems..." she said softly as she closed the book.

Ed let out another grunt like he did the first time she gripped him there. This time his gaze was not of annoyance and indignation, but of forcefully contained rage. When she let go, his hand darted to her wrist, and the vicelike grip he used on the monsters tendrils earlier returned in force, although not crushingly so. He didn't want to hurt the woman, but warn her, sternly. "If you threaten me, or do that again, I may just forget for a moment that I am only here hunting Hellspawn. If you want brazen, just look at what you have now done twice to a complete stranger, My Lady." With those words, he let her wrist drop from his grip, and continued to follow the molten trail back towards the summoning chamber.

"Besides, I have experienced worse pain than that before. On multiple occasions..." he said, as he subconsciously caressed the almost unrealistically large starlike scar on his chest and back. "I regenerate, although that last one took a year to do so... Damn venom." he muttered to himself.

When the woman mentioned her ability to Shadowshape and transport through the shadows, Edgar's curiousity piqued a little. "Reminds me of my own ability to teleport, in a way. Mine is more of a mass translocation, using gravity waves and psionics. near instant location shift. Unfortunately, I'm not back to full power yet. The dimension shift drained me quite a bit."

When they reached the summoning chamber, Ed saw the woman reach down, cuddle the book in her arms, and whisper to it. Ed's eyebrows screwed up in puzzlement. "Jesus... You'd be all over the libraries of forbidden knowledge of Hell, if you ever found a way in there. Probably be lost in the endless libraries like most folk that go there. Physically or mentally... but probably both."
Edgar Holden
Edgar Holden
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:07 am

Edgar Holden wrote:
Morgana wrote:She turned glaring daggers into him as she reached down, her sharp nails pressing onto his jewels again, but she didn't dig. "Listen here, you came here for business. But what you did was meddle into mine. Am I grateful that you rescued me? Yes. However, that will not stop me 'tearing' these off if you say such brazen things in my presence again!" she exclaimed before gently removing her hand and turned away quickly. "Let's...just put what happened when you arrived behind us and I'll let you into my shop. Unless you want to walk around a dimension without any clothing on, then be my guest." she says before muttering something like "not that there are many who don't out there..." or something like that. She then turned to the lift and stairway. "Those lead to a sealed tunnel above us. We have to head back to the chamber, there's a ladder that can lead to the basement of my shop, but I possess the ability to slip through spaces if I have my Grimoire. I didn't have it with me while I was inside that belly, if I had I wouldn't be as filthy as I am now. As long as there is darkness I can step through that veil at will." she says, before they were back at the chamber once more. She looked about for her Grimoire, and saw it lying on the ground, open with the pages flipping on their own. She grabbed the tome, and sighed. "I'm glad something didn't happen to you, or else I'd have worse problems..." she said softly as she closed the book.

Ed let out another grunt like he did the first time she gripped him there. This time his gaze was not of annoyance and indignation, but of forcefully contained rage. When she let go, his hand darted to her wrist, and the vicelike grip he used on the monsters tendrils earlier returned in force, although not crushingly so. He didn't want to hurt the woman, but warn her, sternly. "If you threaten me, or do that again, I may just forget for a moment that I am only here hunting Hellspawn. If you want brazen, just look at what you have now done twice to a complete stranger, My Lady." With those words, he let her wrist drop from his grip, and continued to follow the molten trail back towards the summoning chamber.

"Besides, I have experienced worse pain than that before. On multiple occasions..." he said, as he subconsciously caressed the almost unrealistically large starlike scar on his chest and back. "I regenerate, although that last one took a year to do so... Damn venom." he muttered to himself.

When the woman mentioned her ability to Shadowshape and transport through the shadows, Edgar's curiousity piqued a little. "Reminds me of my own ability to teleport, in a way. Mine is more of a mass translocation, using gravity waves and psionics. near instant location shift. Unfortunately, I'm not back to full power yet. The dimension shift drained me quite a bit."

When they reached the summoning chamber, Ed saw the woman reach down, cuddle the book in her arms, and whisper to it. Ed's eyebrows screwed up in puzzlement. "Jesus... You'd be all over the libraries of forbidden knowledge of Hell, if you ever found a way in there. Probably be lost in the endless libraries like most folk that go there. Physically or mentally... but probably both."

She remained silent, waiting for him to remove his hand before continuing on. "My abilities are definitely unique..." she starts, but trails off when she checks over the Grimoire.

She paused and sighed. "Libraries of such magnitude are a waste. Endless corridors of knowledge, and those who seek what they find can find it; however, what of the books who are never picked up? They spend eons abandoned, neglected, and dusty." she said in a semi-detached tone. "This...particular Grimoire is also quite special to me. I'd die if something bad were to happen to it." she says glancing back at him with her large black, glossy eyes. She then stood, and using the book as to cover her breasts she pointed with her free arm to the ladder that lead up through the ceiling. Considering what he went through, it was easy to miss in the darkness and chaos that had just transpired. "That leads to my shop upstairs." She says, as she stepped into the darkness, which formed around her like a cloak. "I'll be waiting for you up there." she finished before vanishing.
Morgana
Morgana
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next