Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beijio Harbor

+13
Nero Chestbloom
Tobin Lockheed
Jean Maverick
Groose van Sturm
Neko
Felnara Sturm
Rebecca Lee
Darkstorm Zero
Agana
Leland McKelly
Leiran
Yuko Busujima
Sango Sigara
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 Empty Re: Beijio Harbor

Post  Titania Redheart Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:42 am

Nero Chestbloom wrote:
Titania Redheart wrote:With a heavy sigh upon her 'employer's' nagging insistence, the tall and curvy Captain Titania Redheart quietly approached the awaiting Princess:

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 A48cf900fc1a318e

Her black riding boots clunked on the boards of the ship as she stood beside the Feniran Royal Princess along with the other similarly dressed guards who wore tight white clothing with crimson tail coats overtop. A sword was sheathed at her left hip, a bronze cup hilt sabre that was more Izheveskian in style than Feniran:

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 Weapon_b_1010000600

The woman was 6 foot even, almost a foot taller than the Princess before her; with short but beautiful silky platinum blond hair and sirenesque, piercing yellow eyes and snow white skin with a mole under her left eye. The woman's figure was, as mentioned, quite exceptionally curvaceous. Supporting a pair of well endowed breasts that wobbled even with the tight fitting uniform hugging her torso like a glove, wide hips, long legs with thick thighs and a shapely rear end hidden by the tails of her crimson overcoat.

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 Royal_guard_original_drawn_by_konoshige_ryuun__a0678ce0d71cb919e76244c727575bd0

She glanced down at the teasing woman and forced a smile with a twitching brow. "...why, yes... your highness. Ready... and willing. To SERVE..." She says, rattling the sabre in her scabbard, but took a moment to calm herself down. Remember. You're a Guard. You're a Guard... you're a GUARD! the woman, Titania, told herself in her head. Her fluffy lashes blink open as she glares down at the pint-sized terror whom she had been forced upon; her only hope for normalcy after months of misery and torment. She calmed herself, and then, with a serious tone replied: "...quite right. Forgive me M'am, the past few nights at sea have not done my manners well. Forgive my impertinence, it does not reflect well for one of your newly appointed Captains of the Royal Guard after all, but even so... this 'humble soldier' does ask that her mistress, the esteemed Princess Nero Claudia Chestbloom, not forget why she has appointed me to her side." She says with a smile, closing her eyes and with one arm folded over her chest, bowed to the Princess' height, where she whispered: "...as we both know who has real authority here, no? Cousin..." She hummed, giving her pint sized brat of a cousin a quick, playful smirk.

Unknown to all but five people within Nero's household, that the newest Captain of the Royal Guard was actually the young woman's slightly older cousin from Izhevesk. Nero's aunt was 'Titania's mother, the Royal Empress of Izhevesk, or at least she had been till a few months ago when she, and the rest of the royal family had been slain by the Ministry's Dogs and the rebel factions within the Royal Military... She was the now infamously missing Izheveskian Princess... Tsarevna/Princess Charlotte Hazlerink Chestbloom Dimitrovich Dragunova!

Titania erected herself, batting her long lashes as she smirked down at the younger princess. "Are you prepared to disembark, your Majesty? Or should I provide you with a foot stool so you may punish me eye to eye for my insubordination?" She teased back in turn.

"Don't push your luck you she-giant~" Nero replied with some grace, though you could see anger veins in her forehead!

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 Nero_claudius_and_nero_claudius_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_rasuku__sample-cf6c64bc9dc707928d6ec7b01f8f

"After all, the way I see it at the current you and I are pretty much in the same boat! Quite literally I may add! So maybe you should kneel from now on, since without me you'd be begging off the street if not worse, Captain Redheart! Hmhmhmhmmm~" hummed the Princess in turn, her head held high! She turned her back to her elder, Northern cousin. Oh they never got along growing up! Nero would often steal Charlotte's dolls and Charlotte had made her eat mud before, the uncultured cretin! Even so, blood was blood and the Chestbloom blood ran deep within Princess Charlotte's veins... really deep, in her case! Gods, her bazongas were bigger than Nero's!:

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 A48cf900fc1a318e

"But there is no need for any retribution, dear Captain, let us be off! We have many places to go, people to see! Especially in regards to both our current situations." She reminded, glancing over her shoulder and up at Titania, winking with a playful smirk. "Now, hop along Captain! You can't hold us all back! Hohoho~" She laughed against her wrist!

Meanwhile, Nero's other Royal Guards and servants found it disturbing how freely she spoke with the latest sub Captain, Titania Redheart who was Izhevesk born and raised, but apparently Feniran? No one was allowed to ask about the situation under orders from the Princess and her head of Staff, and the head of the Royal Guard wasn't saying anything either...

Titania ignored the odd glares and glances from the other guards and staff, rolling her eyes to her cousin's order. "Of course, you're majesty." the woman half mockingly replied. She was thankful, truly, for her cousin stepping up and helping her hide from the public. Any word of her existence could easily spell doom for their entire family, and with the political situations brewing in both countries regarding the political shifts, it was best to remain guarded in these already trying times. Quite easily, Gilded Tree, Fenira's Military Wing who now rule the country with an iron fist since their eradication of the Council of Magi could sell Charlotte's existence out to the new Izheveskian government, and she'd be arrested if not simply assassinated outright by White Wolf special forces members; that would be the least of her worries. Gilded Tree could then potentially execute her cousin, for simply harboring a 'foreign enemy' or some other 'treasonous' reason that would also solve Gilded Tree's issue with the Chestbloom family. There were already talks of Fenirans who'd rather live under a monarchy that has existed for centuries which had been cast aside by the Council of Magi than any form of 'Republic' being created by the new Gilded Tree dictatorship. It was the best move they made, choosing to leave Fenira for a 'holiday' as Nero put it while the capital burned.

That's twice now I had to leave a town filled with the ashes of revolution... am I just cursed? Princess Charlotte asked herself. For now, she was Captain Titania Redheart, a member of the Chestbloom Royal Guard who had been born in Izhevesk. Should the Izheveskian Dogs find her, they'd be able to trace a person by her name back and to Izhevesk. Ordinary records, alias put in place at the day of her birth by her family for extreme events such as these. She was born as both Charlotte, and Titania. She had always been two people. I just hope that whoever filed the records didn't do it too carelessly. If so, this 24 year old 'back up plan' is dead in the water, and so will I not long after... we need to speak with the other governments for asylum or even better, aid to return power to both of our respected houses... She sighed at this thought.
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Lysendia Crestmane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Chestbloom Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:17 pm

Nero hummed a tune as she descended the gangplank, just to be pulled back by Titania just in time to avoid being hit by a motorcyclist along the docks! "Oi!! Watch where ya drivin' ya BUM!!!" Nero screamed out at the passing motorist, before shaking her head. "Sheesh! I was almost a Royal Pancake! Thanks for that, Captain!" She chuckled, before continuing on her way with her servants and entourage.
Nero Chestbloom
Nero Chestbloom
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:29 am

Nero Chestbloom wrote:Nero hummed a tune as she descended the gangplank, just to be pulled back by Titania just in time to avoid being hit by a motorcyclist along the docks! "Oi!! Watch where ya drivin' ya BUM!!!" Nero screamed out at the passing motorist, before shaking her head. "Sheesh! I was almost a Royal Pancake! Thanks for that, Captain!" She chuckled, before continuing on her way with her servants and entourage.

"No problem, M'am. I'd be without a job if you were to become roadkill, as they say..." Titania gripped her cousin's shoulder for a moment, closing her eyes with a serious look on her face. "This is why it's best to stick to your entourage, your Majesty. I shall also add, such brazen and offensive etiquette is beneath a member of an esteemed bloodline such as the Chesblooms, even if you were almost flattened out of your own negligence as much as hers." The taller woman replied. Even so, Titania's sharp, golden gaze fell to the alley which the woman on the bike had sped down with a look of suspicion. Her eyes turned to where she had disembarked, and though on the surface the vessel looked ordinary, its crew... looked off. Pirates... She pondered.
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Chestbloom Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:06 am

Titania Redheart wrote:
Nero Chestbloom wrote:Nero hummed a tune as she descended the gangplank, just to be pulled back by Titania just in time to avoid being hit by a motorcyclist along the docks! "Oi!! Watch where ya drivin' ya BUM!!!" Nero screamed out at the passing motorist, before shaking her head. "Sheesh! I was almost a Royal Pancake! Thanks for that, Captain!" She chuckled, before continuing on her way with her servants and entourage.

"No problem, M'am. I'd be without a job if you were to become roadkill, as they say..." Titania gripped her cousin's shoulder for a moment, closing her eyes with a serious look on her face. "This is why it's best to stick to your entourage, your Majesty. I shall also add, such brazen and offensive etiquette is beneath a member of an esteemed bloodline such as the Chesblooms, even if you were almost flattened out of your own negligence as much as hers." The taller woman replied. Even so, Titania's sharp, golden gaze fell to the alley which the woman on the bike had sped down with a look of suspicion. Her eyes turned to where she had disembarked, and though on the surface the vessel looked ordinary, its crew... looked off. Pirates... She pondered.

Nero brushed her cousin's hand away and grunted. "Sheesh, so caring, forget I praised you then! Thanks for the support!" Nero replied with sarcasm, before looking away and began heading forwards with the others of her entourage. "Well then, let us be off, Captain." Nero replied, before heading towards the market.

(to here)
Nero Chestbloom
Nero Chestbloom
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Titania Redheart Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:16 am

'Tatiana' gave the vessel from which the crimson haired woman had left from one final glance before peeling her attention away and back to Nero. "At once, your Majesty." She bowed, before following her cousin into the marketplace.

(to here)
Titania Redheart
Titania Redheart
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Skybolt Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:30 am

Meanwhile, another event was happening, as a largish woman shaped being launched itself out of the water, and onto the deck of Lys' ship, carrying a very large bluefin tuna over her shoulder. She landed with a meaty thunk on the deck, whereupon her skin flashed and let off a bright spark, and a clap of thunder.

When the lite faded, standing tall, with the fish hanging from it's tail by her hand, was a smiling Skye.

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 Dgk66yg-42a132b4-6193-4909-b2bd-d65c05e73a4b.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGdrNjZ5Zy00MmExMzJiNC02MTkzLTQ5MDktYjJiZC1kNjVjMDVlNzNhNGIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Heeey, Bought back some dinner!" she announced happily as she dragged the weighty fish below deck to the ships galley and kitchens.
Skybolt
Skybolt
Recruit
Recruit

Random Mobs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:53 am

Another ship, a Scardian Schooner made port, and upon docking several people, mostly merchants and sailors began disembarking from the deck. There were some odd ones among them however:

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 Vi1VG9f

These men were garbed in thick leather and wore slouch caps or hoods to cover much of their faces alongside masks that covered the lower half of their faces. They were equipped as well, with a mix of contemporary firearms as well as Mythgardian Steel forged blades which hung off their hips from their scabbards or had war axes hanging off their backs in a leather protector which only covered the bladed ends, leaving the shaft and much of the weapon exposed. They had the look of hired mercenaries, or potentially bandits taking up the mercenary trade which wasn't uncommon on these rough seas...

"Go see the stables to see if we can get some horses... Beijio doesn't really care for motorized vehicles, so don't expect anything fancy..." one man clad in black told one of these leather clad men before handing him a roll of Gilex Bills before nodding to three others to aid them. The men nodded in silence before heading off into the city to perform their duties as the man in black approached the gangplank of a familiar looking pirate vessel to his eyes.

Skybolt wrote:Meanwhile, another event was happening, as a largish woman shaped being launched itself out of the water, and onto the deck of Lys' ship, carrying a very large bluefin tuna over her shoulder. She landed with a meaty thunk on the deck, whereupon her skin flashed and let off a bright spark, and a clap of thunder.

When the lite faded, standing tall, with the fish hanging from it's tail by her hand, was a smiling Skye.

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 MopNVJN

"Heeey, Bought back some dinner!" she announced happily as she dragged the weighty fish below deck to the ships galley and kitchens.

The woman shuffling across the deck with the large net of fish wasn't familiar, however. When she returned he whistled up to her:

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 TwCMij4

"Oi, we got somethin' in common you and I lass!" he started, as he tapped at the tufts of blue hair creeping out from his hood, but kept it down and his face obscured yet. He approached the gangplank, and took a few steps up it before pausing. "Oh, forgive my manners, but may I have a word with you and your crew upon this fine and 'completely legal' sailing vessel? Even if you're not the captain, could we perhaps trade words anyway? Words you can pass on to your 'esteemed' commander; words that could turn out quite profitable for corsaires..." he paused before smirking visibly. As he swiftly yanked out a crinkled photo, flashing it before folding it back his direction:

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 FsZoGsr

"So do I have your permission, Lass...?" the man asked, his voice was a dark and somewhat arrogant one; though he did not look like a fool.

Last edited by Random Mobs on Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Darkstorm Zero likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Skybolt Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:35 am

Random Mobs wrote:Another ship, a Scardian Schooner made port, and upon docking several people, mostly merchants and sailors began disembarking from the deck. There were some odd ones among them however:

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 9c864db4f846098b5787494e3684f852

These men were garbed in thick leather and wore slouch caps or hoods to cover much of their faces alongside masks that covered the lower half of their faces. They were equipped as well, with a mix of contemporary firearms as well as Mythgardian Steel forged blades which hung off their hips from their scabbards or had war axes hanging off their backs in a leather protector which only covered the bladed ends, leaving the shaft and much of the weapon exposed. They had the look of hired mercenaries, or potentially bandits taking up the mercenary trade which wasn't uncommon on these rough seas...

"Go see the stables to see if we can get some horses... Beijio doesn't really care for motorized vehicles, so don't expect anything fancy..." one man clad in black told one of these leather clad men before handing him a roll of Gilex Bills before nodding to three others to aid them. The men nodded in silence before heading off into the city to perform their duties as the man in black approached the gangplank of a familiar looking pirate vessel to his eyes.

The woman shuffling across the deck with the large net of fish wasn't familiar, however. When she returned he whistled up to her:

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 Sol-ferrari-cucu-saber-0000

"Oi, we got somethin' in common you and I lass!" he started, as he tapped at the tufts of blue hair creeping out from his hood, but kept it down and his face obscured yet. He approached the gangplank, and took a few steps up it before pausing. "Oh, forgive my manners, but may I have a word with you and your crew upon this fine and 'completely legal' sailing vessel? Even if you're not the captain, could we perhaps trade words anyway? Words you can pass on to your 'esteemed' commander; words that could turn out quite profitable for corsaires..." he paused before smirking visibly. As he swiftly yanked out a crinkled photo, flashing it before folding it back his direction:

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 Photo

"So do I have your permission, Lass...?" the man asked, his voice was a dark and somewhat arrogant one; though he did not look like a fool.

Sky was busy cleaning and descaling the large tunas she caught with a large hunting knife when she heard the whistling from the dock. She put the knife down on the table and walked over to the gangplank, her bright yellow two piece swimsuit practically glowing in the bright sunlight, but that paled in comparison to the shine of her sharp white teeth as she smiled down the ramp at the man. "Oh? you got something for me?" she said. Then she beckoned him with a finger, which crackled and sparked with small jolts of electricity. "Well, I'd say this to ya, if ya come aboard, it'd be by your own risk. Some of our crew are... not reserved." she said with a tease.

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 Dgk673x-1f9ca734-5d65-4426-89d0-344a5eb14106.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGdrNjczeC0xZjljYTczNC01ZDY1LTQ0MjYtODlkMC0zNDRhNWViMTQxMDYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Skybolt
Skybolt
Recruit
Recruit

Rufus Tenik and Random Mobs like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:08 am

Skybolt wrote:
Sky was busy cleaning and descaling the large tunas she caught with a large hunting knife when she heard  the whistling from the dock. She put the knife down on the table and walked over to the gangplank, her bright yellow two piece swimsuit practically glowing in the bright sunlight, but that paled in comparison to the shine of her sharp white teeth as she smiled down the ramp at the man. "Oh? you got something for me?" she said. Then she beckoned him with a finger, which crackled and sparked with small jolts of electricity. "Well, I'd say this to ya, if ya come aboard, it'd be by your own risk. Some of our crew are... not reserved." she said with a tease.

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 Dgk673x-1f9ca734-5d65-4426-89d0-344a5eb14106.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlmNTg3NTRiLTUxYzctNDM0Ni05MGM5LWZmODBhZDk0OGZhN1wvZGdrNjczeC0xZjljYTczNC01ZDY1LTQ0MjYtODlkMC0zNDRhNWViMTQxMDYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Heh, well, neither are mine. So I suppose we are well met then, lass." He says with a gruff yet amicable tone; again, if not somewhat haughty. The man approached the woman, holding the oddly shaped blade that hung from his belt that looked like it was carved from warped, jade glass- not in a hostile manner, but to keep it from tapping against his left leg as he walked the rest of the way up the gangplank.

"I'll be needin' to talk to you and the other highest ranked among your crew in privacy. Trust me Lass, what I'm about to be tell'n ya is of the utmost secrecy and requiring discretion. We can't be havin' any unwanted ears to listen to my proposal after all... I was hoping to speak to the Commander of the Salamanders Herself, but alas... she seems to be not present." The man sighed after explaining that privacy was required, before handing the photo over to her. "Though as I wait for your hospitality, again, I apologize for my disrespect for essentially 'barging in' uninvited. And feel free to have a look at the lad in the photo before you, and tell me if you've seen him around..." He added:

Last edited by Random Mobs on Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Skybolt likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Skybolt Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:37 am

Random Mobs wrote:"Heh, well, neither are mine. So I suppose we are well met then, lass." He says with a gruff yet amicable tone; again, if not somewhat haughty. The man approached the woman, holding the oddly shaped blade that hung from his belt that looked like it was carved from warped, jade glass- not in a hostile manner, but to keep it from tapping against his left leg as he walked the rest of the way up the gangplank.

"I'll be needin' to talk to you and the other highest ranked among your crew in privacy. Trust me Lass, what I'm about to be tell'n ya is of the utmost secrecy and requiring discretion. We can't be havin' any unwanted ears to listen to my proposal after all... I was hoping to speak to the Commander of the Salamanders Herself, but alas... she seems to be not present." The man sighed after explaining that privacy was required, before handing the photo over to her. "Though as I wait for your hospitality, again, I apologize for my disrespect for essentially 'barging in' uninvited. And feel free to have a look at the lad in the photo before you, and tell me if you've seen him around..." He added:

Skye's flirtatious smile never waivered, even as she took the picture from the stranger's hand, and started looking at it. Only when she did did her expression change to one of slight surprise. "Oh my, well, I don't know this lad, but he does look remarkably similar to one of our former crewmates. Lil Seth Craig was once an esteemed member of our crew, till he abandoned us and set sails of his own. Havn't seen him since. Shame..." she said, handing the photo back to the man before going towards the boats center mast and using the old dial phone, she called for the captain.

"Ya might be waiting a bit. Captain, the admiralty and our leader are in town making rounds at the moment." Skye said. Some of the crewmates looked over at the stranger aboard their ship. Some had strange sheen in their eyes, looking hungrily at the man, hungry in many definitions of the word. That was until a subtle look from Skye deterred them, silently commanding them to leave this one alive, and unspoiled.... for now.

"Yeah, she be at the Tanegashima Fire temple by now me'thinks. Important personal business she said it was."
Skybolt
Skybolt
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:48 am

Skybolt wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:"Heh, well, neither are mine. So I suppose we are well met then, lass." He says with a gruff yet amicable tone; again, if not somewhat haughty. The man approached the woman, holding the oddly shaped blade that hung from his belt that looked like it was carved from warped, jade glass- not in a hostile manner, but to keep it from tapping against his left leg as he walked the rest of the way up the gangplank.

Skye's flirtatious smile never waivered, even as she took the picture from the stranger's hand, and started looking at it. Only when she did did her expression change to one of slight surprise. "Oh my, well, I don't know this lad, but he does look remarkably similar to one of our former crewmates. Lil Seth Craig was once an esteemed member of our crew, till he abandoned us and set sails of his own. Havn't seen him since. Shame..." she said, handing the photo back to the man before going towards the boats center mast and using the old dial phone, she called for the captain.

"Ya might be waiting a bit. Captain, the admiralty and our leader are in town making rounds at the moment." Skye said. Some of the crewmates looked over at the stranger aboard their ship. Some had strange sheen in their eyes, looking hungrily at the man, hungry in many definitions of the word. That was until a subtle look from Skye deterred them, silently commanding them to leave this one alive, and unspoiled.... for now.

"Yeah, she be at the Tanegashima Fire temple by now me'thinks. Important personal business she said it was."

"Heh, yes, I suppose he does look similar to a Craig. Honorable Scardian family, shame what the times have done to such noble houses..." he said in regards to the Craig's, with a heavy sigh. The man's wolf-like golden eyes also glared back at the odder sailors, his body seemingly emanating an otherworldly aura himself. The blade on his hip shimmering before Skye calmed the sailors down. "I see... well then, I suppose I shall parlay with you since you seem to be the only one with authority around then. I shall not wear out my 'welcome' so I shall be brief with my business regarding that pup." he says tapping at the young man in the photo, not taking it back from her.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Skybolt likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Skybolt Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:41 am

Random Mobs wrote:"Heh, yes, I suppose he does look similar to a Craig. Honorable Scardian family, shame what the times have done to such noble houses..." he said in regards to the Craig's, with a heavy sigh. The man's wolf-like golden eyes also glared back at the odder sailors, his body seemingly emanating an otherworldly aura himself. The blade on his hip shimmering before Skye calmed the sailors down. "I see... well then, I suppose I shall parlay with you since you seem to be the only one with authority around then. I shall not wear out my 'welcome' so I shall be brief with my business regarding that pup." he says tapping at the young man in the photo, not taking it back from her.

Skye smirked, and lowered the photo. She didn't have pockets at the moment so she turned around and made for below decks, beckoning her to follow him. "Come along then, lets chat in a more comfortable area" she said, disappearing down the stairs toward the galley. "Leift, would you be so kind as to finish scaling the fish up on deck please? The rest of you, give me the galley. I need a private chat, and the captain's cabin is, understandably, locked." The other crewmates enjoying a drink or cards grumbled, but they each and all picked up their booze, food and games, and departed for the upper deck to give the First mate the galley. Skye then stepped behind the bar, and poured two glasses, two large glasses, of sweet rum on the rocks.

Once she set his glass down before him, she sat on the opposite side of the table, and took a swallow of the richly sweet drink, and then said "So then, Mr.Detective, what do you wanna know?"
Skybolt
Skybolt
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:01 am

Silently the man followed the tall shark woman down to the galley. When she offered him the spirits, he held it with his gloved hand but didn't immediately part take. He smirked though, his face still mostly obscured by his black hood from above the bridge of his nose. A cocky smile. "Heh... detective? That's a first for me." He says before raising his head a little, allowing Skye a glance at one of his crimson eyes. There was... something off to them. A gentle golden glint like when an animal's eyes reflect back in the light, but he didn't appear to be of cursed blood of any sort. "I'm anything but, if nothing else? I'm just a hired thug with a lot of weight to push around, lass." He says swirling the ice in the glass, before setting the glass back down on the counter without drinking it. "That brat in the photo is not of the Craig family. I won't give you the full details. If your Commander was present? That be a different story. Yet, I can divulge enough to keep pirates like you interested... Oh I'm sorry, was it... 'industrialized sea-folk'? All pirates just the same to me..." he says with that cocky grin. "...Actually, I'd rather be dealin' with pirates than what Beijio considers the Royal Guard. Henche why I asked for the private audience Lass. You see, the Lad, folded and tucked now behind yer bikini band, is a fugitive of a certain country, and I, am that country's current representative. I also represent... some, very... powerful people. People who can, provide the Salamanders more than just mere trinkets of gold, platinum... we can offer something far more indispensable to a crew and fleet of your size." He explained, as his free hand tapped on the counter of the bar table. He continued to rap at the counter with his left hand as he smiled at her. "...are ya with me so far, Lass?" he hummed.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Skybolt likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Skybolt Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:12 am

Random Mobs wrote:Silently the man followed the tall shark woman down to the galley. When she offered him the spirits, he held it with his gloved hand but didn't immediately part take. He smirked though, his face still mostly obscured by his black hood from above the bridge of his nose. A cocky smile. "Heh... detective? That's a first for me." He says before raising his head a little, allowing Skye a glance at one of his crimson eyes. There was... something off to them. A gentle golden glint like when an animal's eyes reflect back in the light, but he didn't appear to be of cursed blood of any sort. "I'm anything but, if nothing else? I'm just a hired thug with a lot of weight to push around, lass." He says swirling the ice in the glass, before setting the glass back down on the counter without drinking it. "That brat in the photo is not of the Craig family. I won't give you the full details. If your Commander was present? That be a different story. Yet, I can divulge enough to keep pirates like you interested... Oh I'm sorry, was it... 'industrialized sea-folk'? All pirates just the same to me..." he says with that cocky grin. "...Actually, I'd rather be dealin' with pirates than what Beijio considers the Royal Guard. Henche why I asked for the private audience Lass. You see, the Lad, folded and tucked now behind yer bikini band, is a fugitive of a certain country, and I, am that country's current representative. I also represent... some, very... powerful people. People who can, provide the Salamanders more than just mere trinkets of gold, platinum... we can offer something far more indispensable to a crew and fleet of your size." He explained, as his free hand tapped on the counter of the bar table. He continued to rap at the counter with his left hand as he smiled at her. "...are ya with me so far, Lass?" he hummed.

Skye leaned back in her chair, a contemplative look overcoming her features. "International man of mystery then." she stated, even as she then looked away momentarily, and picked up an unlit cigar from one of the tables, no doubt one of the condiments of the Galley's bar, and with a spark of electrical energy she lit the large tobacco stick. She drew in a breath, and then sent a plume of acrid smoke not only from between her teeth and nostrils, but strangely enough also from beneath her arms at the ribs, where her gill slits were located.

"I guess you could call us, 'privateers' then, since that's what pirates were called before becoming pirates." suggested Skye, but continued to listen to the mystery man.

When she saw that he seemed to be circling the issue with sweet promises, and avoiding just saying what it was she needed, thats when a bored expression seemed to come over her. "Well then, mr.mystery, I'll say this, you have a gift of the glibbed tongue when it comes to saying what you really mean. Oh don't get me wrong, I understand you can't talk to the underlings and whatnot, even though I AM Lys's Housecarl. That said, if you want to wait for the captain and the Pirate Queen, you can do so. You can wait here in the galley, or I can put you in the guest quarters. Or you can wait ashore. I hear the Black Lobster Tavern on the waterfront is a good place to kick up your heels here in Beijio."
Skybolt
Skybolt
Recruit
Recruit

Rufus Tenik and Random Mobs like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:38 am

Skybolt wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:Silently the man followed the tall shark woman down to the galley. When she offered him the spirits, he held it with his gloved hand but didn't immediately part take. He smirked though, his face still mostly obscured by his black hood from above the bridge of his nose. A cocky smile. "Heh... detective? That's a first for me." He says before raising his head a little, allowing Skye a glance at one of his crimson eyes. There was... something off to them. A gentle golden glint like when an animal's eyes reflect back in the light, but he didn't appear to be of cursed blood of any sort. "I'm anything but, if nothing else? I'm just a hired thug with a lot of weight to push around, lass." He says swirling the ice in the glass, before setting the glass back down on the counter without drinking it. "That brat in the photo is not of the Craig family. I won't give you the full details. If your Commander was present? That be a different story. Yet, I can divulge enough to keep pirates like you interested... Oh I'm sorry, was it... 'industrialized sea-folk'? All pirates just the same to me..." he says with that cocky grin. "...Actually, I'd rather be dealin' with pirates than what Beijio considers the Royal Guard. Henche why I asked for the private audience Lass. You see, the Lad, folded and tucked now behind yer bikini band, is a fugitive of a certain country, and I, am that country's current representative. I also represent... some, very... powerful people. People who can, provide the Salamanders more than just mere trinkets of gold, platinum... we can offer something far more indispensable to a crew and fleet of your size." He explained, as his free hand tapped on the counter of the bar table. He continued to rap at the counter with his left hand as he smiled at her. "...are ya with me so far, Lass?" he hummed.

Skye leaned back in her chair, a contemplative look overcoming her features. "International man of mystery then." she stated, even as she then  looked away momentarily, and picked up an unlit cigar from one of the tables, no doubt one of the condiments of the Galley's bar, and with a spark of electrical energy she lit the large tobacco stick. She drew in a breath, and then sent a plume of acrid smoke not only from between her teeth and nostrils, but strangely enough also from beneath her arms at the ribs, where her gill slits were located.

"I guess you could call us, 'privateers' then, since that's what pirates were called before becoming pirates." suggested Skye, but continued to listen to the mystery man.

When she saw that he seemed to be circling the issue with sweet promises, and avoiding just saying what it was she needed, thats when a bored expression seemed to come over her. "Well then, mr.mystery, I'll say this, you have a gift of the glibbed tongue when it comes to saying what you really mean. Oh don't get me wrong, I understand you can't talk to the underlings and whatnot, even though I AM Lys's Housecarl. That said, if you want to wait for the captain and the Pirate Queen, you can do so. You can wait here in the galley, or I can put you in the guest quarters. Or you can wait ashore. I hear the Black Lobster Tavern on the waterfront is a good place to kick up your heels here in Beijio."

"Heh... I guess I'm getting crafty with my wording then! I'm beginning to sound like a bloody bureaucrat, aren't I? Shit... how the mighty have truly fallen, eh?" the man chuckled, before knocking back the drink in his hand and setting the glass down roughly. "...its these bloody times. If truth be told, men like me are more built for splittin' skulls than practicin' speechcraft." He sighed, before that smug look was shot up at her face once more. "...since yer cute and you hate playing word games like meself, I'll get to the point of the matter. That boy there? He goes by the name of Finn Lachdanan. The people I represent? They want 'em. Not dead, but they don't mind if he's seriously maimed, so long as he's livin' long enough to meet their demands." He began. "He's 19, stands around 6'1, red hair, bluish grey eyes. Scardian born."

The man shifted in his seat and leaned on the counter as he propped his chin and looked up at the creature. "As soon as I saw this ship, I instinctively knew who ya were, Lass. I figure, if I grease your fleet's palm a little, it may make my workload a whole helluva lot easier. All I'd ask for is to keep an eye out for the boy should ya be around any notable ports. Keep an eye on him, keep'em from leavin'. Or you could capture him, again live mind ya." He continued.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Skybolt likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Skybolt Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:11 am

Skye kept her eye on the stranger as she listened, and occasionally drew in and blew out smoke from her cigar. When he finished his explanation, revealing the name of his quarry, her lips moved the cigar to the corner of her lips, and she turned her head to face him fully, and looked at the picture again.

"Hmm, So, you're wanting to track down and capture a Scardian swabby. Tell me, is he on a ship? Scardian Royal navy perhaps? Merc? Or private merchant ship or something? Figured you'd be asking the Shadowlaw land lovers if he were on land hoofing it around, so you must be asking us because he be sailing the high seas. That, or you be wanting something specific from us, or need us for something specific" she deduced. Then her eyes started to glow a deep, lime, almost aquamarine green, and her cigar smoke took on a darker corrupted tone. Soon enough of the smike and deep green energies coalesced into a shape. The shape had no legs, but clearly a defined head and arms, shrouded in black cloaks. The creature held a old, rusted, chipped and cracked cutlass in it's gangrenous, dead and rotting right hand, gripped with bony gnarled fingers with jagged and cracked fingernails, it's gaunt putrified face looked at the strange man, and it's summoner, with tiny white lights at the center of it's cold dead eyes.

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 1RbCuXE

"We can summon the dead to our cause, more effectively than almost anyone else on the planet. My teachers taught me enough, tho magic isn't really my go to for things, but it IS a big reason why our fleets are well know. I assume you need such particular skills for something specific?"
Skybolt
Skybolt
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:39 am

Skybolt wrote:Skye kept her eye on the stranger as she listened, and occasionally drew in and blew out smoke from her cigar. When he finished his explanation, revealing the name of his quarry, her lips moved the cigar to the corner of her lips, and she turned her head to face him fully, and looked at the picture again.

"Hmm, So, you're wanting to track down and capture a Scardian swabby. Tell me, is he on a ship? Scardian Royal navy perhaps? Merc? Or private merchant ship or something? Figured you'd be asking the Shadowlaw land lovers if he were on land hoofing it around, so you must be asking us because he be sailing the high seas. That, or you be wanting something specific from us, or need us for something specific" she deduced. Then her eyes started to glow a deep, lime, almost aquamarine green, and her cigar smoke took on a darker corrupted tone. Soon enough of the smike and deep green energies coalesced into a shape. The shape had no legs, but clearly a defined head and arms, shrouded in black cloaks. The creature held a old, rusted, chipped and cracked cutlass in it's gangrenous, dead and rotting right hand, gripped with bony gnarled fingers with jagged and cracked fingernails, it's gaunt putrified face looked at the strange man, and it's summoner, with tiny white lights at the center of it's cold dead eyes.

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 1RbCuXE

"We can summon the dead to our cause, more effectively than almost anyone else on the planet. My teachers taught me enough, tho magic isn't really my go to for things, but it IS a big reason why our fleets are well know. I assume you need such particular skills for something specific?"

The man's smirk faded when she said 'Scardian Royal Navy', and he grunted. "...that supposed to be a joke? It's not very funny given the army, navy and other forces save the Royal Guard and Dragoons were absorbed by the ADN nearly ten years ago. A lot of good men and women lost their trade thanks to that treaty the Former King agreed to sign..." The man then eased up and shook his head. "No, we believe he's somewhere in land. I'm responsible for tracking his movements on land, but yes, I figure I could offer the crew of the Sea-Salamanders and their extensive network to make sure he doesn't leave land, should he be inclinin' to flee to the seas." He explained as he gave the creature a cursory glance. "Impressive... but quite honestly, you're personal skills beyond sailing, networking and the 'eyes' you lot have in every harbor of which I have no doubt of, would be more useful than your fighting capabilities... at least for now." He says smirking again. "I feel like the Salamanders would benefit greatly cooperating with the people of whom I represent. In exchange for being our eyes and ears, and if necessary, our hand should I not be able to be successful in finding him landside, my employer can offer things beyond the simplicities and niceties of material wealth." he added, grinning as he tapped his left fingers on the bar.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Lysendia Crestmane and Skybolt like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:02 am

Random Mobs wrote:The man's smirk faded when she said 'Scardian Royal Navy', and he grunted. "...that supposed to be a joke? It's not very funny given the army, navy and other forces save the Royal Guard and Dragoons were absorbed by the ADN nearly ten years ago. A lot of good men and women lost their trade thanks to that treaty the Former King agreed to sign..." The man then eased up and shook his head. "No, we believe he's somewhere in land. I'm responsible for tracking his movements on land, but yes, I figure I could offer the crew of the Sea-Salamanders and their extensive network to make sure he doesn't leave land, should he be inclinin' to flee to the seas." He explained as he gave the creature a cursory glance. "Impressive... but quite honestly, you're personal skills beyond sailing, networking and the 'eyes' you lot have in every harbor of which I have no doubt of, would be more useful than your fighting capabilities... at least for now." He says smirking again. "I feel like the Salamanders would benefit greatly cooperating with the people of whom I represent. In exchange for being our eyes and ears, and if necessary, our hand should I not be able to be successful in finding him landside, my employer can offer things beyond the simplicities and niceties of material wealth." he added, grinning as he tapped his left fingers on the bar.

"Sounds more like you want us to hem him in and herd him toward you, rather than catch him directly" came the reply from a new voice, from the stairwell. Lysendia had hreturned, alongside the ship's Captain Syenna Ivannova, a former Izhevsk Icebreaker captain.

Skye smiled again at the return of her header and stood up, dispelling the Wraith as she did so, offering her chair to Lys, and the other to Syenna, before leaning against the bar. Lys herself sat down opposite the stranger, and Syenna to his right.

"You must have some idea of where he is, and where he's going. Surely you don't think we have the numbers yet to watch every port in the world." Lys said with a cursory look at the photo of the boy. "And what exactly are your 'employers' willing to offer in exchange for this service, perchance?" Lys said as she removed her had, and using her long tail, she placed it on the bar itself, away from the table, her now long flowing auburn hair covering the right side of her face, and her glasses glinting and flickering in the light of the various lanterns, lamps and candles lighting the ancient wooden vessel's interior, concealing, partially, her glowing green eyes.

Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:21 am

Lysendia Crestmane wrote:
Random Mobs wrote:The man's smirk faded when she said 'Scardian Royal Navy', and he grunted. "...that supposed to be a joke? It's not very funny given the army, navy and other forces save the Royal Guard and Dragoons were absorbed by the ADN nearly ten years ago. A lot of good men and women lost their trade thanks to that treaty the Former King agreed to sign..." The man then eased up and shook his head. "No, we believe he's somewhere in land. I'm responsible for tracking his movements on land, but yes, I figure I could offer the crew of the Sea-Salamanders and their extensive network to make sure he doesn't leave land, should he be inclinin' to flee to the seas." He explained as he gave the creature a cursory glance. "Impressive... but quite honestly, you're personal skills beyond sailing, networking and the 'eyes' you lot have in every harbor of which I have no doubt of, would be more useful than your fighting capabilities... at least for now." He says smirking again. "I feel like the Salamanders would benefit greatly cooperating with the people of whom I represent. In exchange for being our eyes and ears, and if necessary, our hand should I not be able to be successful in finding him landside, my employer can offer things beyond the simplicities and niceties of material wealth." he added, grinning as he tapped his left fingers on the bar.

"Sounds more like you want us to hem him in and herd him toward you, rather than catch him directly" came the reply from a new voice, from the stairwell. Lysendia had hreturned, alongside the ship's Captain Syenna Ivannova, a former Izhevsk Icebreaker captain.

Skye smiled again at the return of her header and stood up, dispelling the Wraith as she did so, offering her chair to Lys, and the other to Syenna, before leaning against the bar. Lys herself sat down opposite the stranger, and Syenna to his right.

"You must have some idea of where he is, and where he's going. Surely you don't think we have the numbers yet to watch every port in the world." Lys said with a cursory look at the photo of the boy. "And what exactly are your 'employers' willing to offer in exchange for this service, perchance?" Lys said as she removed her had, and using her long tail, she placed it on the bar itself, away from the table, her now long flowing auburn hair covering the right side of her face, and her glasses glinting and flickering in the light of the various lanterns, lamps and candles lighting the ancient wooden vessel's interior, concealing, partially, her glowing green eyes.

Beijio Harbor - Page 3 TwCMij4

The man turned his attention to Lysendia as she approached. Still hooded, he smiled. "And... there be the Lady Cap'n herself. Its an honor to be greeted with the so called Pirate Queen's presence. We've met once before, but indirectly. I was but a boy then, but twenty or so years since? You haven't changed a bit. I've got to learn your secret." He chuckled in a playful manner. On her remarks about not having people in other ports he smirked. "Surely, a capable pirate would have spies in every major port if they want to learn about fast money or rare artifacts. Especially one who commands a sizable fleet to rival a nation's. I would, if I were of the roguish persuasion... alas, I'm just a brute who works better on land than he does at sea, in spite of my heritage." He chuckled. "As for this one..."

He pointed at the paper again. "Yes, I'd rather I'd be the one handling this exchange, but in the event I'm dead it goes to another agent from my employer. I have to keep constant reports to show to them I still breathe, so the moment I don't they'll be sending another in my place. Should that happen, they'll be informed of my agreement with you should we have one, then it should be just business as usual." He paused, and then leaned back into the chair. "What my employers can offer? Well... complete freedom in the largest ocean on the planet, so long as you keep out of one specified country. You'll be treated as privateers instead, allies of my employer and will also be given a title, and some land which you may do with as you see fit on an island within the boarders of said country. With your title, you'll also be paid an annual sum of 500,000 Gilex and your senior crew including others in your extended fleet will be granted a sum of 2,500 Gilex a year. In addition, your fleet will be able to receive free repairs to your ships with the exception of recompense of lost ships via external, internal or natural forces including kaiju attacks or severe storms." he explained, clasping his fingers and pausing for a moment to let it sink in. "...If you wish to know more, you will have to accept to the above terms, and sign an official statement I am carrying. If you do not, well... I'll have to take my leave and apologize for taking up your time. If you like what you hear... I will divulge more, but due to the nature of this shitty job, I'm not at liberty to speak much further on the matter unfortunately Cap'n and Lass..." he finished.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:25 am

Random Mobs wrote:Beijio Harbor - Page 3 TwCMij4

The man turned his attention to Lysendia as she approached. Still hooded, he smiled. "And... there be the Lady Cap'n herself. Its an honor to be greeted with the so called Pirate Queen's presence. We've met once before, but indirectly. I was but a boy then, but twenty or so years since? You haven't changed a bit. I've got to learn your secret." He chuckled in a playful manner. On her remarks about not having people in other ports he smirked. "Surely, a capable pirate would have spies in every major port if they want to learn about fast money or rare artifacts. Especially one who commands a sizable fleet to rival a nation's. I would, if I were of the roguish persuasion... alas, I'm just a brute who works better on land than he does at sea, in spite of my heritage." He chuckled. "As for this one..."

He pointed at the paper again. "Yes, I'd rather I'd be the one handling this exchange, but in the event I'm dead it goes to another agent from my employer. I have to keep constant reports to show to them I still breathe, so the moment I don't they'll be sending another in my place. Should that happen, they'll be informed of my agreement with you should we have one, then it should be just business as usual." He paused, and then leaned back into the chair. "What my employers can offer? Well... complete freedom in the largest ocean on the planet, so long as you keep out of one specified country. You'll be treated as privateers instead, allies of my employer and will also be given a title, and some land which you may do with as you see fit on an island within the boarders of said country. With your title, you'll also be paid an annual sum of 500,000 Gilex and your senior crew including others in your extended fleet will be granted a sum of 2,500 Gilex a year. In addition, your fleet will be able to receive free repairs to your ships with the exception of recompense of lost ships via external, internal or natural forces including kaiju attacks or severe storms." he explained, clasping his fingers and pausing for a moment to let it sink in. "...If you wish to know more, you will have to accept to the above terms, and sign an official statement I am carrying. If you do not, well... I'll have to take my leave and apologize for taking up your time. If you like what you hear... I will divulge more, but due to the nature of this shitty job, I'm not at liberty to speak much further on the matter unfortunately Cap'n and Lass..." he finished.

Lysendia's smirk changed to serious contemplation as she looked the stranger in the eye, then she glanced down at the picture of the man they were being paid to hunt. "I wonder what this man did to earn enough ire to have an entire country offer titles deeds and lands to a lawless pirate fleet? And what nation would be willing to even take such a risk? Too many unanswered questions..." she thought to herself.

Both Syenna and Skye leaned in and whispered to Lysendia.

"Queen, it may be too good to be true, but if we do obtain our own base of operations, it means we can finally lay down roots outside of the hidden coves." Syenna began.

"It is a lot of unknowns tho. Some we don't need to know, but some we do. Like which country is he talking about? And how trustworthy are they? Once they get what they want, who's to say they won't stab us in the back and sell us out to the ADN?" Skye countered.

Lys frowned at that - if that were to happen, she'd have to deploy a fair bit of her modern ships arsenal to cover their retreat. Namely several salvos of cruise missiles to bombard pursuing ships, and bases on shore. It would be a fearsome reprisal she would have to commit to if that ever did eventuate. Would such a nation risk a retaliation of that size? She had a feeling she knew which nation fits all those criteria - one with a dark past all it's own.

She looked back up at the man, and the lenses glinted again. "I do indeed have access to a network of informants. You may already know them, but I shan't reveal their name here. For now, to consider this job accepted, I need to know one additional thing. I don't care about this man, or what he did to earn a bounty of this size that any one nation is willing to fork out cash, titles, deeds, lands and services to a notorious lawless pirate fleet like ours, It seems like a reward too good to be true, which in our line of work means it usually is, so the one thing I wanna know is - which nation are we really going to be working for?" And at that, Lys lowered her head a little to look over the rim of her glasses so her serpentine emerald green eyes shimmered in the flickering light. "Because any nation who offers a reward that big with no intention of paying up, or subsequently chooses to sell us out to the ADN Navy, and I'll have no choice but to unleash an arsenal of weapons from ships far more modern than this wooden tub. And believe me, that arsenal, is considerable." She then leaned back, took a small drink of rum, and smiled slightly. "I just prefer not to ignorantly allow my crews and fleets to be led blindly into a trap, is all. Just need to make sure we all understand the rules. So, we goin all in?"
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:38 am

Random Mobs wrote:Beijio Harbor - Page 3 TwCMij4

Lysendia's smirk changed to serious contemplation as she looked the stranger in the eye, then she glanced down at the picture of the man they were being paid to hunt. "I wonder what this man did to earn enough ire to have an entire country offer titles deeds and lands to a lawless pirate fleet? And what nation would be willing to even take such a risk? Too many unanswered questions..." she thought to herself.

Both Syenna and Skye leaned in and whispered to Lysendia.

"Queen, it may be too good to be true, but if we do obtain our own base of operations, it means we can finally lay down roots outside of the hidden coves." Syenna began.

"It is a lot of unknowns tho. Some we don't need to know, but some we do. Like which country is he talking about? And how trustworthy are they? Once they get what they want, who's to say they won't stab us in the back and sell us out to the ADN?" Skye countered.

Lys frowned at that - if that were to happen, she'd have to deploy a fair bit of her modern ships arsenal to cover their retreat. Namely several salvos of cruise missiles to bombard pursuing ships, and bases on shore. It would be a fearsome reprisal she would have to commit to if that ever did eventuate. Would such a nation risk a retaliation of that size? She had a feeling she knew which nation fits all those criteria - one with a dark past all it's own.

She looked back up at the man, and the lenses glinted again. "I do indeed have access to a network of informants. You may already know them, but I shan't reveal their name here. For now, to consider this job accepted, I need to know one additional thing. I don't care about this man, or what he did to earn a bounty of this size that any one nation is willing to fork out cash, titles, deeds, lands and services to a notorious lawless pirate fleet like ours, It seems like a reward too good to be true, which in our line of work means it usually is, so the one thing I wanna know is - which nation are we really going to be working for?" And at  that, Lys lowered her head a little to look over the rim of her glasses so her serpentine emerald green eyes shimmered in the flickering light. "Because any nation who offers a reward that big with no intention of paying up, or subsequently chooses to sell us out to the ADN Navy, and I'll have no choice but to unleash an arsenal of weapons from ships far more modern than this wooden tub. And believe me, that arsenal, is considerable." She then leaned back, took a small drink of rum, and smiled slightly. "I just prefer not to ignorantly allow my crews and fleets to be led blindly into a trap, is all. Just need to make sure we all understand the rules. So, we goin all in?"

The man smirked. "Heh... well, my employers will come out on top if you decide to fight like that..." he says taking a long sip now from the liquor he had mostly nursed and ignored. "Ahh... but no worries. We repay our debts." He says, taking out a document for Lysendia to sign. "Its a little old school, but the text will change once you've signed your name. It will reveal my employer, and allow me to continue in better detail without risk of me croaking on the spot. We... can't be too careful after all, Cap'n..." He paused, licking his teeth. "...walls with ears and all. I have to choose my allies wisely. I believe, you'd make an excellent ally for many reasons. Your notorious, you have a concerning amount of ships to make any nation nervous, a mostly loyal crew, and nothing really to lose. Your sexy shark lass said it, we can give ya land and pardons. An official title. We want to make friends, even if its with notorious pirates. But... if its not worth the money fightin' them, may as well pay'em to be on our side, am I wrong?" He sneered. "Want to know more? About us, and the brat? Sign yer name there Cap'n... and I shall reveal all that is hidden." he says, puling out a couple of gemstones. Red, yellow and green. He juggled them, each engraved with an ancient rune.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:49 am

Random Mobs wrote:The man smirked. "Heh... well, my employers will come out on top if you decide to fight like that..." he says taking a long sip now from the liquor he had mostly nursed and ignored. "Ahh... but no worries. We repay our debts." He says, taking out a document for Lysendia to sign. "Its a little old school, but the text will change once you've signed your name. It will reveal my employer, and allow me to continue in better detail without risk of me croaking on the spot. We... can't be too careful after all, Cap'n..." He paused, licking his teeth. "...walls with ears and all. I have to choose my allies wisely. I believe, you'd make an excellent ally for many reasons. Your notorious, you have a concerning amount of ships to make any nation nervous, a mostly loyal crew, and nothing really to lose. Your sexy shark lass said it, we can give ya land and pardons. An official title. We want to make friends, even if its with notorious pirates. But... if its not worth the money fightin' them, may as well pay'em to be on our side, am I wrong?" He sneered. "Want to know more? About us, and the brat? Sign yer name there Cap'n... and I shall reveal all that is hidden." he says, puling out a couple of gemstones. Red, yellow and green. He juggled them, each engraved with an ancient rune.

"Hmm, this fella likes playing close to the chest it seems. Very well, lets see how far this rabbit hole goes. I'll need to contact Seth and get Shadowlaw on the move. If this turns sour, I guess the Demon Empress will take up the contract and wipe them all out if it came to it." Lys thought as she took out a pen from her jacket pocket, and signed her name, before pressing her stamp into an inkwell, and stamping her fleets sigil down next to it, which contained the symbol for Shadowlaw in it.

When she passed the document back to the man, and waited to see if he'd notice the Shadowlaw, and thus Hell Horde's co signatures there. If he did, would he recognize the significance of who he just signed on with?

"Very well, lets get started." Lys said as she awaited the rest of the information she required.
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:19 am

The man smirked, even as the woman signed the document and stamped her fleet's sigil. Shadowlaw, eh...? Intriguing... makes sense... He thought, as his red eyes glanced back to her from the document. "Know, this only protects your crew and the present and future fleet members, not the entirety of that organization... or I'd have to bring three other vessels worth of ships filled with documents to sign. Your group will be exempt, from the lot." he explained. "Well, in either case, you are now," he began to toss runes to every corner of the room, enshrouding those present in a barrier that deafened everything going on within even by the most crafty and demonic of ears or magical peering devices. "...privateers of the soon to be reestablished Royal Scardian Navy. My employers are members of the current Scardian Royal Council, and the brat?" He continued as he tapped on the photo of the red head. "He goes by the name of Finn Lachdanan, and my employers want him mostly alive and well... he has a lot to answer for in Scardia, rewarding of a royal sum, title and the works. As I said... I work for some very powerful people, people with a near unlimited coffers. The land you will receive will be on the northern coast, and will also include the ruins of Teronia which my government has been trying to sell for a little over 20 years now... Oh, I'm Valen Wolfblood, an Observer of the Scardian Royal Court. Sorry for the... dog and pony show, but again- this information is sensitive. Scandals and Royal Intrigue got nothing on what could happen if word of my 'merry band' gets out, ya know what I mean, Cap'n? Loose lips, sink ships and all..."
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysendia Crestmane Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:45 am

Random Mobs wrote:The man smirked, even as the woman signed the document and stamped her fleet's sigil. Shadowlaw, eh...? Intriguing... makes sense... He thought, as his red eyes glanced back to her from the document. "Know, this only protects your crew and the present and future fleet members, not the entirety of that organization... or I'd have to bring three other vessels worth of ships filled with documents to sign. Your group will be exempt, from the lot." he explained. "Well, in either case, you are now," he began to toss runes to every corner of the room, enshrouding those present in a barrier that deafened everything going on within even by the most crafty and demonic of ears or magical peering devices. "...privateers of the soon to be reestablished Royal Scardian Navy. My employers are members of the current Scardian Royal Council, and the brat?" He continued as he tapped on the photo of the red head. "He goes by the name of Finn Lachdanan, and my employers want him mostly alive and well... he has a lot to answer for in Scardia, rewarding of a royal sum, title and the works. As I said... I work for some very powerful people, people with a near unlimited coffers. The land you will receive will be on the northern coast, and will also include the ruins of Teronia which my government has been trying to sell for a little over 20 years now... Oh, I'm Valen Wolfblood, an Observer of the Scardian Royal Court. Sorry for the... dog and pony show, but again- this information is sensitive. Scandals and Royal Intrigue got nothing on what could happen if word of my 'merry band' gets out, ya know what I mean, Cap'n? Loose lips, sink ships and all..."

Lys raised an eyebrow. "Scardians? Huh, thats a surprise really, I would have thought your lot would have thrown us to your closest sister nation, the Fenirians as soon as possible. Then again, I am half Scardian and half Beijionese by blood. Of two noble houses no less. That said, I assume your employers are going to be requiring the services of the Sea Salamanders over a much longer term than locating this 'Mr.Lachdanan' Otherwise, why would they offer us Teronia?"

Skye smiled slightly "Teronia is a blasted ruin with little growing on it. But that's fine, it's reputation keeps the adventurers and local sailors away from it. Very little 'tourism' could work as a hidden base boss. But I don't think it'd do well as a place to cultivate food. Nothing really grows well on that rick besides ghost grass."

Lys looked over at Skye with a slight smile. "You're right, which is why I assume more lands were offered besides Teronia itself. Places where we can at least use the thralls to grow crops and farm the land."
Lysendia Crestmane
Lysendia Crestmane
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Random Mobs Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:21 pm

Random Mobs wrote:The man smirked, even as the woman signed the document and stamped her fleet's sigil. Shadowlaw, eh...? Intriguing... makes sense... He thought, as his red eyes glanced back to her from the document. "Know, this only protects your crew and the present and future fleet members, not the entirety of that organization... or I'd have to bring three other vessels worth of ships filled with documents to sign. Your group will be exempt, from the lot." he explained. "Well, in either case, you are now," he began to toss runes to every corner of the room, enshrouding those present in a barrier that deafened everything going on within even by the most crafty and demonic of ears or magical peering devices. "...privateers of the soon to be reestablished Royal Scardian Navy. My employers are members of the current Scardian Royal Council, and the brat?" He continued as he tapped on the photo of the red head. "He goes by the name of Finn Lachdanan, and my employers want him mostly alive and well... he has a lot to answer for in Scardia, rewarding of a royal sum, title and the works. As I said... I work for some very powerful people, people with a near unlimited coffers. The land you will receive will be on the northern coast, and will also include the ruins of Teronia which my government has been trying to sell for a little over 20 years now... Oh, I'm Valen Wolfblood, an Observer of the Scardian Royal Court. Sorry for the... dog and pony show, but again- this information is sensitive. Scandals and Royal Intrigue got nothing on what could happen if word of my 'merry band' gets out, ya know what I mean, Cap'n? Loose lips, sink ships and all..."

Lys raised an eyebrow. "Scardians? Huh, thats a surprise really, I would have thought your lot would have thrown us to your closest sister nation, the Fenirians as soon as possible. Then again, I am half Scardian and half Beijionese by blood. Of two noble houses no less. That said, I assume your employers are going to be requiring the services of the Sea Salamanders over a much longer term than locating this 'Mr.Lachdanan' Otherwise, why would they offer us Teronia?"

Skye smiled slightly "Teronia is a blasted ruin with little growing on it. But that's fine, it's reputation keeps the adventurers and local sailors away from it. Very little 'tourism' could work as a hidden base boss. But I don't think it'd do well as a place to cultivate food. Nothing really grows well on that rick besides ghost grass."

Lys looked over at Skye with a slight smile. "You're right, which is why I assume more lands were offered besides Teronia itself. Places where we can at least use the thralls to grow crops and farm the land."

"Well, y'know Cap'n... desperate times and measures and all that... besides, Scardia is in a state of reform that could benefit from cooperation with people like you and your crew. No offense..." he said with a slight chortle. "Well, you don't think Scardia would be bloody retarded enough to send me. Here. Just to offer the Pirate Queen a rock a stones throw away from the northern cape of Scardia? That'd be suicide! Hahahaha.... no, as I said, you and your crew are free to take root in lands in the northern Scardia which includes the island nation formerly known as Teronia. There isn't anything left on that desolate rock save perhaps the odd gull or plague stricken hermit sent there by outsider fearin' villages in the Kilwood which is the boarder to what land you own and the like. As such, you're free to govern the land as you see fit so long as it lies within the interest of Scardia. You can keep the villagers or hermits living in that area, evict them, collect taxes from them, what have you so long as you pay a sum to the royal tax collector when they come around. You'll essentially be a governor or chief of the area now. Thankfully for you, the previous sod in charge... well, he vanished so its all set and ready for you as soon as you're able to send someone to the northern cape." he smirked.

He paused, then his smile faded. "But the boy... the brat was last seen prowling around Beijio a couple of days ago, when a wingless green dragon appeared. It was defeated by the Ronin Princess of the defunct Busujima Clan, Saeko Busujima... we have good authority he may be with her. That's what information I'm going off on, and now you're in the know as well. She's not my priority, but if you spot them she's free game. Let her go, pay her off, kill her, enslave her...my employers and I don't give a rat's ass what you do with the Princess of Nothing, but leave the boy to us..." Wolfblood explained.
Random Mobs
Random Mobs
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next