Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St. Michael's Way (Main Street)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

St. Michael's Way (Main Street) - Page 2 Empty Re: St. Michael's Way (Main Street)

Post  Penny Yeiko Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:41 pm

Elliot wrote:“I’m more concerned it might be awkward to walk like this.” Elliot replied, a nervous chuckle escaping from his lips

To this Penny blushed and released her tail's gentle coil from around his waist! "R-right!" She chuckled nervously in turn. "...perhaps it would be better suited if I were to be seated beside you, in a hypothetical class at the College~" She added, giggling as her tail swished behind them in a playful manner. She then shifted her arm, and turned her innocent action of 'hand holding' into linked arms...! On top of holding hands! "I have to say, Ithteca never has looked so pretty than it has today~" She giggled close to his ear, his arm being brushed by the soft, rounded edges of her bosom!
Penny Yeiko
Penny Yeiko
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

St. Michael's Way (Main Street) - Page 2 Empty Re: St. Michael's Way (Main Street)

Post  Elliot Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:12 pm

“Well, a number of my classes use tables and chairs instead of single desks, so that could happen?” Embarassed ”Otherwise I’d worry about people tripping over or stepping on your tail. Ah, here’s the main gate, come on!” He led his Mousy companion into the campus grounds. (To Here)

Elliot
Sergeant
Sergeant

Penny Yeiko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2