Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCPD Parking Garage

2 posters

Go down

BCPD Parking Garage Empty BCPD Parking Garage

Post  Chalis Willowsteel Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:09 am

(from here)

Chalis lead the rookie into the parking garage, strolling right up to her 'baby':

BCPD Parking Garage Police_bike_with_officer_by_reikothegwen-dci7oc0

"We'll be taking my personal friend here for a spin, it's more maneuverable than any truck and a billion times faster and the benefit of handling itself great offroad as it can on it." She explained, slapping the seat. "You'll need this," She says, tossing him a helmet, as she lid on her own before mounting up on the bike. "Put your arms around me and sit close, and try not to piss your pants? I'll deduct more points for that..." She sighed, her voice muffled by the helmet.
Chalis Willowsteel
Chalis Willowsteel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Scott Wyvernbane and Leon Ravenwood like this post

Back to top Go down

BCPD Parking Garage Empty Re: BCPD Parking Garage

Post  Scott Wyvernbane Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:52 pm

Chalis Willowsteel wrote:(from here)

Chalis lead the rookie into the parking garage, strolling right up to her 'baby':

BCPD Parking Garage Police_bike_with_officer_by_reikothegwen-dci7oc0

"We'll be taking my personal friend here for a spin, it's more maneuverable than any truck and a billion times faster and the benefit of handling itself great offroad as it can on it." She explained, slapping the seat. "You'll need this," She says, tossing him a helmet, as she lid on her own before mounting up on the bike. "Put your arms around me and sit close, and try not to piss your pants? I'll deduct more points for that..." She sighed, her voice muffled by the helmet.

Scott followed Captain Chalis down to the vehicle garage where she presented him her bike. "...Cap, there's hardly any room on that thing!" He complained, more so that he'd fall off if he wasn't careful!
Scott Wyvernbane
Scott Wyvernbane
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalis Willowsteel Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:57 pm

She turned her head towards him. "Are you insinuating I'm too 'big' to share this beauty with, Rook? Or are you too pussy to take some risks?" She grumbled. "Minus five points...!" She barked, before revving the speed bike and pulled up beside him. "Get on already!"
Chalis Willowsteel
Chalis Willowsteel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Wyvernbane Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:15 pm

Scott blinked at this and shook his head and hands! "N-no I didn't mean that at all!!" As she pulled up beside him, he quickly slid over his helmet and begrudgingly swung himself onto the bike. He held himself close to the Captain's...

BCPD Parking Garage Chal-ASS

...'well cushioned physique' as requested. In spite of the skin tightness of her suit, he could feel her body heat and how squishy she was underneath embracing her from behind. Flustered under the helmet he coughed: "R-ready to go Captain!"
Scott Wyvernbane
Scott Wyvernbane
Private
Private

Chalis Willowsteel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Chalis Willowsteel Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:34 am

Scott Wyvernbane wrote:Scott blinked at this and shook his head and hands! "N-no I didn't mean that at all!!" As she pulled up beside him, he quickly slid over his helmet and begrudgingly swung himself onto the bike. He held himself close to the Captain's...

BCPD Parking Garage Chal-ASS

...'well cushioned physique' as requested. In spite of the skin tightness of her suit, he could feel her body heat and how squishy she was underneath embracing her from behind. Flustered under the helmet he coughed: "R-ready to go Captain!"

Chalis felt the younger man grip tightly as he slid up behind her on her Akira 9600. She smirked, revving the engine before peeling out of the garage and into Breland City like a bat out of hell! "Hold on tighter, you're gonna fall!" She smirked under the helmet as the pair sped off towards the outskirts, heading for the mountain pass and the fields of Rolan itself!

(to here)
Chalis Willowsteel
Chalis Willowsteel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down