Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchen

+2
Satori
Alastor
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Kitchen - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kitchen

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:58 pm

"It's ok, It's not your fault. I just wanted to know you're not alone." he said softly.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:03 am

She had a soft grin play out on her face. "Someone long ago once said that too..." she replied, reaching for her ribbon. She then looked up at Alastor and blushed. She owed him something...for his kindness. She, without thinking, wrapped her arms around his neck, and drew her mouth close to his and slipped her tongue into his mouth before sealing it with her lips. She closed her eyes, and she softly kissed his upper lip while her tongue slid onto his-playing with it curiously.

Last edited by Satori on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mmmhmmmhmmm!)
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:15 am

Alastor was slightly taken aback by the sudden change of mood, but met her tongue with his own.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:20 am

Satori hooked her legs around his waist as she deepened her kiss, her chest was pressed against his and she could feel his heart beating rapidly beneath his shirt. She swirled her tongue around his mouth and pulled back briefly with a blushed face and eager eyes to state: "Can we have that tour of your bedroom now?" before he could answer she pressed her lips against his and continued where she started.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:23 am

Alastor responded with a gentle nod, carrying her off to the 2nd floor
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rufus Tenik Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:54 pm

Rufus enters the room, and lets out a sigh of relief when he sees it's still about the same. He moves through the kitchen, towards the wall and then took a left to a door that, behind it, had a set of stairs leading down into the basement. He swings the door open and heads down the rickety steps.
Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:09 pm

Alastorwalks in to his kitchen, noticing a familiar smell. "Hmm, fresh biscuits, that's weird." He makes a quick look around his kitchen.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor walks in to his kitchen, noticing a familiar smell. "Hmm, fresh biscuits, that's weird." He makes a quick look around his kitchen.

As soon as Alastor opened the door to the dark kitchen, a pleasant scent of lilac as well as the mouth watering scent of sausage and sausage gravy biscuits would assault his nose.

"It's been a while, Alastor...." came a familiar voice to his right. Near his small table, lighting candles was a figure who's form was quickly revealing herself within the faint red glow of the candle light. Riptide green eyes, like glowing emeralds glanced into his hazel orbs sharply through the darkness like a hot knife through butter. Sharp, piercing eyes with long eyelashes upon an angular face, her shiny pink lips a firm line which then slowly peaked into a soft, pleasant grin; her seductively lidded eyes lighting up to his arrival. A bang covered most of her right eye, and her long blond hair was down. Also illuminated in the light were the rounded orbs of her prominent chest, shadow formed sexy cleavage and shown off the tone upper chest she had contained behind her zipped mid chest level military jacket; which of course, held her dangerous duo snugly. She crossed her long, shapely legs, and tilted her head to the left, her bangs drifting with her movement. It was Wolf. The helicopter landing on the roof cued her to set things up in here, and her heart pounded from the anxiety of not setting this up correctly, the fact she somehow managed to do so, and that he was here before her eyes again.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:30 pm

"Wolf?" Alastor proclaimed, he put down the Regal Lion on the counter, and his face lit up as he walked over to Wolf, and gave her a big hug. "Wolf! It's sooooo good to see you, it's been two years now!" He pulled back a bit but still hugging her. "You look great! How have you been?" He asked, grinning.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:57 pm

Alastor wrote:"Wolf?" Alastor proclaimed, he put down the Regal Lion on the counter, and his face lit up as he walked over to Wolf,  and gave her a big hug. "Wolf! It's sooooo good to see you, it's been two years now!" He pulled back a bit but still hugging her. "You look great! How have you been?" He asked, grinning.

Wolf blushed deeply as he hugged her, her breasts squishing against his chest, making it hard to breathe and she could also feel his warmth against her... Her sharp eyes turned softer, as he held her, looking down over his shoulder as he held her. He's in front of me, he's hugging me. He smells nice... She thought then her eyes became sharp again, and she opened her mouth: "Your arm...is crushing me..." she exhaled, her voice strained, half out of breath and her face still blushing as he pulled back a bit, her breasts falling and given more space to breathe. Her eyes became momentarily soft again as she realized how close they were from one another. "Ahh!" she gasped, wide eyed and with an agape mouth:
The Kitchen - Page 3 Blushing_sniper_wolf_7_by_keskewolf-dahepg4

"....*Ahem,*" She blinked a couple times, her neutral expression returning yet she still blushed a little "It's...nice to see you too, Alastor.":

The Kitchen - Page 3 Blushing_sniper_wolf_by_keskewolf-dahepdk

She kept her stern expression as she looked him over, and her flustered features receded as she comfortably looked over her pupil's form. "Has it really been two years? Heh, do you really think so? *Blushing, Chuckles* Thanks for the complement. You don't look bad yourself, kid." she teased, before nodding over to the table. "I..." she paused, closing her eyes, her shiny pink lips formed into a plush grin. "*Chuckle*, well I figured I'd stop by and make us some dinner, *opens eyes, lidded as she deeply gazes into the distance* just like we had when we were training. Reminds me while we were training in Izhevesk's Ice Caps. Were those nights freezing." she stated when her thoughts opened up: Except when we were huddled together...

She closes her eyes again, chuckling as she took his right hand. It felt warm in her grasp, having removed her own gloves when she was setting up the food. The texture of his hand was in contrast to her own, as hers were somewhat cold, yet soft and were delicate to a degree. She reopened her brilliant, narrow and intelligent eyes; lidded by her long lashes as she looks upon Alastor's face with a grin. "Let me invite you to your own table, so we can feast upon the food from your pantry that I had taken the liberty of making for yo-us. Us." she chuckles nervously with a smile as she lead him to his seat, feeling almost guilty to pull herself away from her pupil's warm hand. She looked at him, much clearer now that they were apart and she could garner a better look at him. He was tall, and handsome for one- just like she had left him. Having grown up from his childish appearance he had at the start of their training, to the mature, striking appearance he now possessed. From their tight embrace, she could feel his muscle, his toned body against her, and she knew he was still training, even after these past two years. Again, a hint of guilt crossed her face as she then took a seat opposite of him, staring over at him from across the table with her entrancing, bright green gaze. "How have you been? From the look of the place, I'd say you've been gone for almost two years yourself!" she chuckled, then grinned again:

The Kitchen - Page 3 Wolf_smile_by_keskewolf-dbpjwcb

Last edited by Wolf on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:59 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edits :P)
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:53 am

Alastor sits down and says "Well it certainly felt like two years, but I think it was two days. Why, did something happen while I was out?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:03 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor sits down and says "Well it certainly felt like two years, but I think it was two days. Why, did something happen while I was out?"

Wolf leaned back the seat and frowned. "Well... there seemed to have been a fight in the lobby. Your desk was cleaved in half. Dried blood was everywhere. But I cleaned it up, and fixed up your desk while I was at it. Your jukebox still is broken, but, I think I can fix it."
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:13 pm

Alastor stared blankly. "Weird.... But nice job, I didn't even notice anything happened. But yeah, got hired for a job, the person's butler threw me into the ocean, violating his boss' contract by the way, I washed up on and island, found an old helicopter, made a friend on the island, flew to the Silver Craft to save Irvine, he met a girl, I stayed a demon, and Revan Uptincross gave me that sword, which has my mother's initials engraved into the hilt. It's been a weird week." Alastor remarked, that fact just hitting him.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:31 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor stared blankly. "Weird.... But nice job, I didn't even notice anything happened. But yeah, got hired for a job, the person's butler threw me into the ocean, violating his boss' contract by the way, I washed up on and island, found an old helicopter, made a friend on the island, flew to the Silver Craft to save Irvine, he met a girl, I stayed a demon, and Revan Uptincross gave me that sword, which has my mother's initials engraved into the hilt. It's been a weird week." Alastor remarked, that fact just hitting him.

"You're welcome..." she said softly, taking his story in slowly. Wolf stared at him for a moment, paling slightly at the mention of Revan Uptincross and the new sword. After a moment or two, she snapped out of her thoughts. "I see, seems like quite the adventure." she says, her eyes glancing over to the blade on the counter then back to Alastor. "Mine, was also weird. In Minktail, I got eaten by a demon snake human hybrid thing, they thought they'd be safe to separate me from my rifle. Didn't think I could be bonded to my partner." she says summoning the rifle in her right hand through a bright light. She sighs, understandably irritated by the experience as she set the rifle down. "Seventeen showers and washes later, I got detained in Fenira for a few days. They apparently just uprooted the government there, and they figured I was a mercenary for the old power. They wanted me to stay, but I decided three days of free meals and a place to sleep was enough so I left." she says, pulling out a pair of ice cold bottles of cola from her side pouch and set one for Alastor and herself. "Then I picked these up in Beijio, shot a pint sized dragon who was destroying much of Beijio. Shot a demon frog who was attacking an innocent girl, saving her." she* opened the bottles and then pushed back some of her hair behind her left ear. "And...then I came here. I wanted to see how you've faired since we last talked. I didn't exactly say goodbye when we last spoke..." she sighed. She looked guilty and then brought her lovely eyes to his. "You still keeping up with your training?" his mentor asked.

*The Kitchen - Page 3 Nuka_cola_hd_by_darkstormzero-dbpjyj2

Last edited by Wolf on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (thanks to Darkstorm Zero for giving me a good pic of a bottle of cola!))
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:21 pm

"you have gotta teach me that trick sometime." Alastor remarked when Wolf summoned her 'partner'. "Oh, I've been maintaining and honing my skills, and the high amounts of demons and monsters means I'm never short on punching bags. Though some of these things are kinda weak, so I have to supplement it with some of your techniques. Either way, I don't think we should put your work to waste. Shall we eat?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:40 pm

Alastor wrote:"you have gotta teach me that trick sometime." Alastor remarked when Wolf summoned her 'partner'. "Oh, I've been maintaining and honing my skills, and the high amounts of demons and monsters means I'm never short on punching bags. Though some of these things are kinda weak, so I have to supplement it with some of your techniques. Either way, I don't think we should put your work to waste. Shall we eat?"

She folded her arms across her chest, chuckling. "Well, it's not something that is learned rather than...obtained." She then maintained her smile as he spoke of his feats. "Glad my techniques have been put to good use. I've taught you mostly everything I can possible, of what I know anyway." she then nodded. "Yeah, lets dig in before it gets too cold." she agrees, raising her cola before digging in. While eating, she tried to think of a way to segway the conversation to the other reason why she was here. Alastor was almost Eighteen, he would be in a few days unless she was incorrect. I guess I arrived at a good time... God, I've been in the face, claws and bellies of ferocious beasts, been shot and stabbed. But never have I ever felt so nervous as I do now... she thought, closing her eyes, feeling sweat drop down the side of her cheek, blushing as she ate silently.

The Kitchen - Page 3 Full_blush_wolf_by_keskewolf-dahepky

Last edited by Wolf on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:16 am

Alastor ate away, completely ignorant of Wolf's blushing.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:37 pm

With the silence between them, Wolf found this opportunity to use the words she had practised saying in her head for the past few weeks. She sets down her silver ware, taking a final sip from the cola before she let out a long rolling sigh. "A-Alastor..." she started, looking over at him from across the table. "I believe I have taught you everything I know... From this day forth, I do not think I can be accurately called your mentor." she then blinked, feeling crimson rising to her face. "...So if you strip away the title of your mentor from my name and face, if you look at me like a...woman..." she paused, her eyes becoming softer as she looked down, too nervous to maintain eye contact.

The Kitchen - Page 3 Blushing_sniper_wolf_4_by_keskewolf-dahepea

"Then what... what do you think of the woman you see before you?" she asked, blushing deep, her heart beating against the inside of her chest furiously.

Last edited by Wolf on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:50 pm

Alastor blinked, put down his utensils and replied, slightly blushing "Well, you're beautiful, anyone can see that. You're also intelligent, caring, and supportive. Anyone would consider themselves lucky to have them in your life. Some may say your profession is a bit unorthodox, but who cares what they think? I certainly don't. Does that help-" He cut himself off when he noticed Wolf blushing. Blushing bright enough for this nearly eighteen young man to notice. Starting to connect the dots, Alastor asked: "Wolf, is there something you want to ask me about?" And placed his right hand on hers. "Right here, right now, ask me anything you want." Alastor's own blush starting to grow.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:34 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor blinked, put down his utensils and replied, slightly blushing "Well, you're beautiful, anyone can see that. You're also intelligent, caring, and supportive. Anyone would consider themselves lucky to have them in your life. Some may say your profession is a bit unorthodox, but who cares what they think? I certainly don't. Does that help-" He cut himself off when he noticed Wolf blushing.

Wolf blushed deeper with every word that came out of his mouth as he spoke honestly of her. Her heart aching and throbbing against her chest, unable to shield her feelings before he cut himself off.

Alastor wrote:Alastor asked: "Wolf, is there something you want to ask me about?" And placed his right hand on hers.

The Kitchen - Page 3 Blushing_sniper_wolf_6_by_keskewolf-dahepfp

With his warm hand interwoven with hers, she suddenly looked up at him, her eyes a pair of wavering green gems, her heart leaping into her throat, momentarily leaving her speechless. She looked at him, her mind blank, her face and body glowing with heat that could rival that of the cherry glow of a rapidly fired gun's barrel.  

Alastor wrote:"Right here, right now, ask me anything you want." Alastor's own blush starting to grow.

The Kitchen - Page 3 Blushing_sniper_wolf_15_by_keskewolf-dbpjulb

"I..." She closed her eyes tightly, blush rising deep into her face. "I've been....thinking constantly....of you. Always. Have...." she says shaking like a leaf, a part of her laughing at her nervous behavior as she had at least garnered enough of her will to speak this much. She bit her lower lip, dipping her head slightly as her entire face became beat red, struggling to keep her cool with what she wanted to say. "And...we know each other...well. More than most...others. And... there is enough left for us to learn more. About. One-another..." she choked slightly, her heart pounding hard in her throat as her arms trembled. She hadn't felt this tremble in years, after kicking a particularly bad habit out of her system. She felt so anxious right now, she could hardly keep her words above a whisper, and suddenly she went silent.

The Kitchen - Page 3 Full_blush_wolf_4_by_keskewolf-dahepjk

She remained silent for a time, the suspense building. "Alastor... I...." she whispered, trembling and her hands on his the only sense of balance she could feel, as she felt as though at any second the gravitational pull would release and she'd fly off into the atmosphere.

The Kitchen - Page 3 Blushing_sniper_wolf_by_keskewolf-dahepex

She squeezed his hands tightly, and looked up at him at last, her eyes sharp again, but her demeanour...was less than calm, cool and collected: "AlastorIwanttobewithyoualways!" She shouted, her face as bright as a red bulb, as she got the words off her chest. "Alastor..." she closed her eyes, reopening them to look into his with an amorous glint behind her shining riptide green orbs. "I...may I be yours? May...you be mine? May we...be together, exclusively? I..."

The Kitchen - Page 3 Blushing_sniper_wolf_9_by_keskewolf-daheph2

She seemed to calm down a little more and smiled a little. "I luh-... I love you, Alastor." she says this with a lot more ease than she thought, feeling the crimson remain in her face as her heart raced, bumping against her chest as she felt the warmth of her love envelop her self, now that she told Alastor her feelings.

Last edited by Wolf on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:56 pm

https://youtu.be/XmSdTa9kaiQ

Alastor's blush quickly overtook his body. Even his prosthetic arm radiated a crimson glow. "Ah.... Ugh, wow." Alastor finally managed to say after 15 seconds of blushing. "I'm surprised... But in a good way. To be honest, I think I've always been in love with you, but I figured I was just some dumb kid, no where near worthy enough for a woman like you, frankly I'm honored." He leaned over the table a bit, his face coming closer to hers, his voice in a slight whisper. "If you will take me Wolf, to be your one and only, I promise I will always love you." And leaned in, bringing his lips to hers.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:40 pm

Alastor wrote:https://youtu.be/XmSdTa9kaiQ

Alastor's blush quickly overtook his body. Even his prosthetic arm radiated a crimson glow. "Ah.... Ugh, wow." Alastor finally managed to say after 15 seconds of blushing. "I'm surprised... But in a good way. To be honest, I think I've always been in love with you, but I figured I was just some dumb kid, no where near worthy enough for a woman like you, frankly I'm honored."

The Kitchen - Page 3 Blushing_sniper_wolf_8_by_keskewolf-dahepgl

She felt at ease, noticing how deeply he blushed as he let her words sink in for a bit. She smiled, staring into his eyes longingly, silently taking in his confession before replying: "You have? *Enamoured Giggle* I'm very glad....the feelings are mutual."  She felt her heart thump harder against her chest as he brought himself closer.

Alastor wrote:
He leaned over the table a bit, his face coming closer to hers, his voice in a slight whisper. "If you will take me Wolf, to be your one and only, I promise I will always love you." And leaned in, bringing his lips to hers.

The Kitchen - Page 3 Blushing_sniper_wolf_14_by_keskewolf-dbpjuj0

"I've already made up my mind." she whispered back, her eyes becoming lidded as she drew her lips closer, parting them. She closed her eyes gently as her glossy pink lips formed around his lower set. Hers were soft, plush, and warm, a little wet from gloss she had applied prior to their reunion. She felt butterflies hovering inside her as she did, her hands caressing his, rubbing the back of his in a tender manner. She winked her right eye open, to sneak a peak of Alastor's handsome features up close.

The Kitchen - Page 3 Blushing_sniper_wolf_13_by_keskewolf-dbpjujd

She really did love him, and giggled as she momentarily pulled her lips away from his. She pressed her forehead lightly against his own, the tip of her nose against his as she narrowed her eyes into their naturally sexy glare:

The Kitchen - Page 3 Blushing_sniper_wolf_10_by_keskewolf-dahephj

She nonchalantly pushed the table to the side with her right hand, wanting to rid of the obstacle that was keeping them from comfortably expressing their newly confessed love. "Alastor..." she cooed, feeling as though she was electrified, anxious and quivering with elation as she raised her right hand to his left cheek, caressing it's warmth with her own, smiling as she did. Her heart pounded heavily in her chest, her body getting that vertigo feeling of climbing a tall hill, which excited her in many places. She kissed his upper lip, then returned another quick peck to his lower lip. His lips were inviting, warm and his scent was entrancing, turning her on like a motorcycle. Everything about him 'revved her up', and she hoped, she did the same to him.

Last edited by Wolf on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:51 pm

Alastor moved from behind the table, and closer to her. Why let it separate them. As they kissed, he could feel his heart rate pick up, as well as blood flow increased in... Certain places. He opened his right eye as well, admiring Wolf's slender, toned physique, and long silky hair, as well as her ample bust.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:53 pm

Alastor wrote:Alastor moved from behind the table, and closer to her. Why let it separate them. As they kissed, he could feel his heart rate pick up, as well as blood flow increased in... Certain places. He opened his right eye as well, admiring Wolf's slender, toned physique, and long silky hair, as well as her ample bust.

She gleefully took more of Alastor in their embrace, equally giving more of herself as well now that the boundary was cleared. She pressed against him, lightly, her voluminous bust flattening against his chest, her pelvis slipping against his, her hands upon either side of his face, cocking her head as she locked lips with him. She felt something swell, rubbing against her upper left thigh and parted from the kiss briefly to look down.

The Kitchen - Page 3 Blushing_sniper_wolf_9_by_keskewolf-daheph2

She smiled, giggling as she looked back into his hazel eyes. "I see you're quite happy to see me," she started in a soft, loving tone. She slipped her left hand down Alastor's cheek, gliding down his neck, and slid across the fabric of his jacket and shirt, before slowly curling her hand around the swollen area. She blushed deeper, biting her lower lip as she hummed, gently rolling her thumb over the bulge in his jeans.

The Kitchen - Page 3 Blushing_sniper_wolf_8_by_keskewolf-dahepgl

"I am very happy to see you too..." she says her right arm wrapping around his neck, her hand running through his brown unruly hair. She kissed his neck, then took gentle, yet deliberate steps forward, causing him him to back up slightly till his back was pressed against the tiled wall. She slipped her left hand up, rolling her fingers across his manhood before slipping her fingers behind the waistband of his jeans, curling her fingers around his under wear, her thumb stroking the throbbing member locked behind a veil of elastic and cloth in a teasing, provocative manner. She placed her crotch between Alastor's left thigh, gliding her pelvis up against him, her right hand slipping from his hair, grabbing his prosthetic demonic hand. She lifted the glowing limb, kissing his fingers, his palm, and then placed his left hand between her breasts, against the smooth toned flesh beneath the the twin valleys. He could feel her heart beating through his arm, his arm pulsing from a reddish light to a greenish one as he felt both her heart and her soul entering him. It was a strange sensation, flashes of memories, good and bad which both Alastor and Wolf had experienced together, but they were mostly good. She blushed deeply, her right hand caressing his demonic wrist, rubbing the arm with gentle tender strokes. Her left hand still teasing his swelling member, she looked up into his eyes again, her eyes narrow and seductive.

The Kitchen - Page 3 Blushing_sniper_wolf_alastor_33_by_keskewolf-dbpjuna

"Alastor...as far as I am concerned. We are one. What's mine..." she started, sliding his left wrist down the toned sexy slope of her abs, inching down the zipper of her jacket, her hand slipping around his wrist as she paused, her index and thumb pushing the button of the buckle which ran across the zipper's path, unlatching the jacket. "...is yours." she declared, her breasts bobbing slightly with the tautness of her jacket becoming laxer with the weakening supports. Her smile broadened, and she had a quick thought enter her mind: For the past eight months, I've come to realize I love you Alastor. That day we parted two years ago, fills me with regret, even now as we are expressing our love for one another. I'm so glad we are together... Not as a pupil and mentor, but as people. A man and a woman. I don't care what Grant or your Father says. I think even your Mother would approve. We will figure that out later, together. You and me, all the way...my love.

She could almost feel warm, salty tears well up at the corners of her seductive, piercing eyes. Tears of joy, and of requited love.

Last edited by Wolf on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:23 pm

Wolf wrote:"Alastor...as far as I am concerned. We are one. What's mine..." she started, sliding his left wrist down the toned sexy slope of her abs, inching down the zipper of her jacket, her hand slipping around his wrist as she paused, her index and thumb pushing the button of the buckle which ran across the zipper's path, unlatching the jacket. "...is yours." she declared, her breasts bobbing slightly with the tautness of her jacket becoming laxer with the weakening supports. She could almost feel warm, salty tears well up at the corners of her seductive, piercing eyes. Tears of joy, and of requited love.
"Well then...." He answered in rough, yet seductive voice, "...what's mine is yours as well. Though if we wish to 'share', perhaps a change in venue could help." He hinted, while nudging her closer to the door. "It could certainly... expand our options."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next