Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alastor's Bedroom

+5
Crimson Knight Brigade
Saeko
Rufus Tenik
Satori
Alastor
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Alastor's Bedroom - Page 4 Empty Re: Alastor's Bedroom

Post  Wolf Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:34 am

[from here]

Wolf returned to the room, heading into the bathroom to take a relaxing shower... but her energy was still low. "Grr..." She groaned, a fresh mug of coffee on the nearby sink she took sips of when slipping on her spandex thong, her fatigues and jacket. Once finished, she grabbed her knife and rifle... her partner, concealed in the canvas bag in one corner of the room. "Hmm... shouldn't be too much of a hassle." she figured, as she shouldered the bag and made her way out.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:56 am

Alastor pushed open the door, kicking off his boots before sitting down on the bed, thrusting into Kisara a little before laying down, thrusting into her from beneath, driving deep into her! “Hope you’re ready to keep going, cause I’m just getting started!” He growled as he violated the Neko riding him…
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Levi Athan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:42 am

Alastor wrote:Alastor pushed open the door, kicking off his boots before sitting down on the bed, thrusting into Kisara a little before laying down, thrusting into her from beneath, driving deep into her! “Hope you’re ready to keep going, cause I’m just getting started!” He growled as he violated the Neko riding him…

[from here]

As soon as they hit the bed, she pounced, riding the young man as the bed springs creaked, and her weight on top of him and the bed shook it gently. "Cocky aintchya? Heh!" She purred, still moaning as they remained connected, her hands tearing away his shirt, literally, as he stripped him to nothing now. "I-hah...I'll buy you some new threads~" She hummed, her ankles hooked under his thighs, riding atop him as the sweaty Nekomimi swayed and plunged down upon his cock. "Hah... aha... getting hot... in here~" She panted, exposing her left breast to him, lifting up the leather bikini top as the plump, gelatinous orb fell before him with a sexy bounce~

Alastor's Bedroom - Page 4 90767875_p0

Her free hand was upon his firm abdomen, she was flustered, smiling, sweat rolling down her angled chin. "Hah... a little better~" She hummed, she shifted her wide hips, leaning forwards and backward while he was still firmly, deep within her juicy pussy. Her tight walls were warm and rough from his repeated assaults, but she could work him longer! She had to make up for her quick release from before after all! She traced his abdomen with one hand, while her other slid down his side, she leaned forwards low enough that her half exposed chest bobbed over him, her tongue rolling up those sexy, chiseled abs. "Mmm, tasty~" She purred, snickering playfully as she brought her lips to his left breast, kissing his flesh. She continued to plunge her child bearing hips upon his stiff member, her experience keeping her from slipping off or tumbling as she performed the multipurpose actions of teasing his flesh and stirring her insides with his thick length~
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:05 am

“Glad I already have my pants off…” he quipped sarcastically, the pants falling to the floor before they got onto the bed. “And yeah, it is getting pretty hot, let’s keep it up….” He grabbed onto her hips and thrusted harder into her, reaching deep
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Levi Athan and Kisara Westwind like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:12 am

Alastor wrote:“Glad I already have my pants off…” he quipped sarcastically, the pants falling to the floor before they got onto the bed. “And yeah, it is getting pretty hot, let’s keep it up….” He grabbed onto her hips and thrusted harder into her, reaching deep

"I'm down, hahh... for that~" Kisa purred, rocking her hips as he thrusts himself deeper into her. Her eyes were half open, her lips trembling as she panted, a smile still present however as she could feel his girth rubbing up against that G-spot, shooting pleasure throughout her body. "Hehh... eh, you seem kinda tame horsie!~" she winked, taunting him playfully, her left hand against his right as he gripped those wide hips of hers, her knees pushing deep into the plush mattress of his creaking bed.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:42 am

“What can I say, gotta play carefully, otherwise I might end up breaking you.” He remarked, giving her a playful buck of his hips before continuing with the steady thrusting.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:48 pm

Alastor wrote:“What can I say, gotta play carefully, otherwise I might end up breaking you.” He remarked, giving her a playful buck of his hips before continuing with the steady thrusting.

"Heh heh heh, you can try, but I'm a hearty gal, Al~" Kisa moaned, and as he playfully bucked his hips she did the same, but downwards! His steady thrusts guided by his member, his penis slick with her sexual fluids as she 'stirred' her hips with his rhythm, the plopping noises continuing each time her lips met with his root...
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:14 am

He reached up and groped at her breasts, massaging them while he drilled into her from below…
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:18 am

Alastor wrote:He reached up and groped at her breasts, massaging them while he drilled into her from below…

"Nya...nyaaah~" moaned the nekomimi, her gold eyes heavy lidded, her face red as blood as Alastor massaged her gelatinous tits, plowing her beneath her! "Hnng...hnnng...hnnng!" She grunted, squinting her eyes as she descended her hips every time Alastor thrusts himself upward! "Nyaah, nyaaah!!" Gasped the Neko, Kisara's lashes fluttering as she felt him enter her tight and wet chamber! His cock's length simply piercing her through! "Nyyaaaaaaaaaah!!" screamed the sweaty nekomimi! She fell forwards as she felt a radiant glow overcome her curvaceous body, her sexual fluids rushing down his cock as she came fully, even as he continued to pump into her fiercely! "Heh...heh...heh..." She pants, smiling, blushing as she looked down at Alastor's face; her tits like putty in his warm hands!
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:27 pm

He smirked as she clenched around his dick, her body seizing in orgasm. With that, he let go of what restrain he had…
“Hah…..Hah….hahhhh!” He howled as he came, flooding the Neko’s insides with his seed!
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Kisara Westwind likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:06 am

Alastor wrote:He smirked as she clenched around his dick, her body seizing in orgasm. With that, he let go of what restrain he had…
“Hah…..Hah….hahhhh!” He howled as he came, flooding the Neko’s insides with his seed!

"Nyaaaaaaaahaaaaah~!" meowed the Nekomimi, feeling rather full and satisfied~

"Haaah...ahhh...ah...~" the woman breathed heavily, her back arched as she lay atop her paramour. "My...my my, you are full of surprises babe~" She grinned down at him, her long bangs draped over one of her golden colored eyes. She smiled, showing off her sharp teeth again, before slowly peeling herself off of him and falling beside him on the bed.

"You've done a number on my hips! Heheh, I think I'll have to hang out with you more, Mr. Demon Slayer~" She giggled, clapping her hips before she leaned in and smooched his cheek.

Alastor's Bedroom - Page 4 EsvOk85VkAU9bdC

Her ears suddenly twitched, and the woman turned to the door of his room. "Huh... were you expecting company?" She asked, blinking her long dark lashes.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Lili Amaryllis Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:25 am

(from here)

While Kisa is getting plowed by the handsome demon hunter, in the woman's jacket downstairs (or wherever it was discarded), the neko's mobile begins to buzz due to it being on silent. After several minutes, the mobile no longer vibrates.

Many moments pass before a soft 'buzz' emits from the phone. It continues to do this several times over the next few minutes before stopping. The phone buzzes again and vibrates for many moments once more before stilling. Another soft buzz follows before it stills.

You have (2) Missed Calls and (14) New Messages:
Lili Amaryllis
Lili Amaryllis
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4