Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Lobby/office

+8
Mizuki
Rufus Tenik
T.O.M.
Rachel Renston
Saeko
Satori
Crimson Knight Brigade
Alastor
12 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Main Lobby/office - Page 7 Empty Re: Main Lobby/office

Post  Kisara Westwind Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:10 pm

Alastor wrote:“Oh, I think I can manage that….” He playfully remarked, undoing his own belt and sliding down his pants, his exposed member rubbing against her supple butt, he pulled down her shorts, moved the leotard to the side and pierced her folds, the root of his blade kissing her lower lips in one thrust, before pumping in and out of her with vigor!

"Mrooow~" She purred, feeling his soft lips on her neck, his free hand cupping her left breast, slipping over her bikini, under it... tweaking her nipple while she felt his... impressive length against her ass cheeks as her shorts fell down to her ankles, her legs scissoring to remove them, her sneakers popping off as she applies pressure with each foot. "Mrowww.... I loved your swordplay, and your sword there, Nocturne? Is awesome... but I hafta say... I'm kinda falling for this long sword you're poking my butt with right now~" She purred, humming seductively. Her golden yellow feline eyes looked back into his eyes and she blushed deeply. "I want you to fuck me... I want your blade so deep inside me, even you will have trouble pulling the sword out!" She gasped, pushing her hips into his, his blade rubbing between her cheeks. "I want you to enter my tightest spot, drive me wild... Gods your so fucking handsome~" She says, blushing deeply.

Main Lobby/office - Page 7 Ddonl8w-af02187e-e165-4b79-8a76-4ae7970a724c

Main Lobby/office - Page 7 Tenor

"Ahhh!!" She gasped, her pop falling from her mouth, her eyes wide, as she leaned over the couch cushion, her hands gripping the sofa, on her knees, his mightly blade drawn so deep she saw stars for a moment! Her cheeks jiggled, and her soft, warm breast in his hand cushioned his hand as he made her nipple raw and hard. "Mrrrrow~!" She purred, her dyed hair hanging over her eyes. His long blade inside her tight, warm insides, his pleasurably tingling fingers leaving her wet clam's cavern, priming her body while he drew himself into her! "Gods... yes! Ah... haa.." She exhales, gyrating her well trained hips, her flesh jiggling as she thrusts herself upon him her ass jiggling against the sides of his length as he drew himself in and out, raw. "Oh my... So, Wolf said to see wo-women, right? Aaaaah!" She panted, her dripping pussy soaking through her fabric as he worked on her!
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:35 am

He groped one of her breasts with the vibrating hand, sending soothing vibrations through it, as he pumped into her “Yeah, once I get going, I can go for all night. Wolf prefers I spend some of that energy, so I don’t end up killing her with exhaustion. Wonder how long you can last?” He rasped into her ear, thrusting deep into this pussy’s pussy…..
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:42 am

"Ahhh~ Oooo, hah ah yes!" She gasped, blushing as she put some effort into her side of things, circling her hips his probing length stirring her insides, she could feel the vibrations of his hardened blade's movements causing her flower to drip more and his pulsing palm against her soft breast, . "Ahem, I wa-ha, was thinkin', nyyaah, maybe we can go out to din-aah-dinner, woo someaaaah, sometimenyah!" she purred, glancing back. "Maybe... if you both want to, I meanyah~" Kisa moaned, her breasts flopping with their movements, her insides felt on fire, his firm, unprotected and rough form sliding in and out of her causing plopping noises, her body beginning to gather a slick sheen of sweat as her ass flopped against his thighs, her sore muscles were on fire, but fuck them! She was enjoying this too much to care! "Cuz, by the Twelve!" She gasped, craning her neck back, her angled hair flipping and swaying like curtains her beautiful long lashes and eyes closing, sweat rolling down her forehead and face, her face flushed as she felt his fiery rod melt her from within! Her fingers gripping the cushions of the couch tightly as he continued to push through her slick pussy!
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:47 am

“Dinner doesn’t sound like a bad idea. You’ll certainly need the energy after this.” He replied, driving deep into her, taking his free hand and sticking a finger into her mouth, gently biting at the name of her neck as he did so. “But first, let’s make sure you’re starving first, and hey, we may just order in. I don’t think they’d appreciate me mounting you on the table there…” he whispered into her ear, before nibbling on it.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:20 am

Alastor wrote:“Dinner doesn’t sound like a bad idea. You’ll certainly need the energy after this.” He replied, driving deep into her, taking his free hand and sticking a finger into her mouth, gently biting at the nape of her neck as he did so. “But first, let’s make sure you’re starving first, and hey, we may just order in. I don’t think they’d appreciate me mounting you on the table there…” he whispered into her ear, before nibbling on it.

Kisara blushed, glad he accepted her offer. "Heh... sex be-foraa, before dinner, we're kinda doing it backwards? HA! Do-Doing Nyah, it! 😆" She blissfully, replied, her curvy body jiggling as she felt her limit being reached, for now. All the stimuli throwing her into overdrive, from the nibbling of her neck, the finger against one of her sharp fangs, feeling the flesh against her tongue. Gods this beats the hell out of anything I've done before...! C'mon, don't give in ye-!! Her mind was scrambled a he nibbled one of her soft, fuzzy ears! He face flushed completely red. Her thighs jiggled against his hips as she felt herself cumming! "OH... OH! Not now, please, I don't want it to stopppnyah!" She cried, tears dripping down her cheeks as the vibrations and his thick length pounding into her jiggly ass make her climax! "Mmmmmmmmmraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaow!!" She moaned, her voice echoing throughout the office! Her fluids rushed over his cock, and her body shivered as she face planted the couch. "Mmmmm... Sad" she frowned, looking back at him over her right shoulder. "I... came too quickly..." she sniffled, and it was impossible to tell if she was being playful or legitimately distressed... or both. Her ears drooped low though as he continued to thrust into her. "...maybe, a kiss would make it feel better?" She purred, her neko eyes shining, her drooping ears perking up again, her rings on her right ear jingling as she waited for him to withdraw, turn her around perhaps so she could make out with her handsome new friend~
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:22 am

He brought his lips to hers as he still rocked his hips, sharing a kiss before saying “who says we need to stop here?” Before turning her around on his blade, pushing her down on her back, and resumed the kiss, their tongues dancing while he pounded her pussy from a new angle, one hand on her hip, the vibrating hand on her clit, doubling down on her stimulations
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Kisara Westwind likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:38 am

"!!" Her muffled voice cut off by his lovely lips which she had felt on her neck. Her wide eyes became half lidded, her eyes shining into his. She was lost in his beauty, his raw heat, and she decided to show off her flexibility by pulling her right leg up, leaning it against his shoulder. Her arms were limp and at either side of her head, her body jiggling as he continued to ram her, her breasts flopping against him as he leaned over her to kiss her. His smooth tongue would run across her sharp fangs, but she was careful not to bite him while her tongue waltzed with his amorously. "Mmhmmm mmmmmm hmmm~ 😚 " She moaned, her flushed face was shiny with sweat, her clothes had a hand in that, along with his body heat and their... rigorous activities. She used her heel to pull his shoulder down, her knee hooking around his neck, forcing his face to hers as her left hand blindly groped around for his head... and found his face, gently caressing his face and running her slender fingers through his hair. She felt another orgasm, and she moaned into his mouth through it. She wanted more of him. She was as about as obsessed as her habit for Nekojin! "Mmmmhmmm. Mmmmm!" She purred, their lips clicking, her body still making plopping noises each time he rammed her pussy with that battering ram!
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:41 am

Her pussy tightening with her second orgasm worked to drive him over the edge. “Mmmmmmm,.......mmmmmmmmmmmm......MMMMMmmmmmmm.....MMMMMMMMM......” He moaned into her mouth as his blade erupted inside of her, filling her with his essence. His thrusts slowed for a little, but picked back up again, his blade remaining as hard as before, ramming into her with great vigor!
He continued to pump into her, slowing down due to a thought he decided to speak aloud. “Hah… can’t decide or not if it’s lucky Flis didn’t wake up during this. How about it, would you have let her join in?” He asked his half-catatonic partner in this lusty dance
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:51 am

"Mmmmrmm... Mrrrrrrmmm....MRMMMMMM~" She moaned into his mouth, closing her eyes, caressing his cheek as they continued to make out. She couldn't believe his stamina, she saw it in the caves, but now inside her cave haha, she was... she was... She was feeling his fluids fill her ass, and she squirmed with lust, her eyes open an shaped like hearts at this! By the Gods, he keeps going, his stamina doesn't seize! Sex hasn't been this great in a long time! Gods, if I had my tail and more Nekojin... I think I'd be in a coma of bliss! She thought, her pussy squirting with fluids as he slowed his pace, and began to pick up his thrusting again!

When he broke their kiss, she gasped, her chest lifting and falling, saliva bridging between their lips, her leg relaxed, allowing him to speak and lean back a little. "Hah...ahh... Lil'Bit? Hehe, well you are very adventurous, aren't ya?" she hummed, gyrating her hips as she curled her elbows and wrists in a pawing manner a cat would make when rolling on its back, her smile persisting. "Ohhh, I'd not mind her involvement at all, perhaps another time, I'd have... found a creative way to bring her up here~" She winked.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:53 am

“Sounds fun, but for now…” he picked her up, grabbing her by her firm ass, cock still inside her as he carried her up to his bedroom.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:23 am

"Oooh, this sounds fun as well~" Kisara purred, as Alastor gripped her firmly by her squishy ass, her body still mounted as he lifted her up from the couch, and began carrying her upstairs.

(to here)
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7