Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Lobby/office

+8
Mizuki
Rufus Tenik
T.O.M.
Rachel Renston
Saeko
Satori
Crimson Knight Brigade
Alastor
12 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Main Lobby/office - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Lobby/office

Post  Satori Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:45 pm

"Dinner's read-" She exclaimed stepping into the office and then her eyes caught the shape of the blade. "Alastor...!" She exclaimed, tossing her sheath at the path of the blade-parrying the strike. She aimed her blade at the attacker. "Did I miss the party?" She asked.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Using the opportunity Satori gave him, Alastor expanded his left arm, grabbimg the young woman, and holding her up to the wall, causing her to drop her katana after it was loosened by Nocturne's exceed empowered impact. He extended a hand of energy, keeping her pinned to the wall, and increased his distance. Putting away Nocturne, he picked up the woman's katana. "Your action was too easy to read, you let your emotions best you. You were enjoying yourself tough, weren't you, miss?" he said in a lower tone
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:58 pm

She watched her blade fly off target and stabbing the air between the gap of his chest and left arm. She then was grabbed and sent with the constricting movements of the man's left arm. "Damn it...I lost it again...What a pain in the ass." She struggled in the grasp, shifting her shoulders and letting out exhausted gasps of rage. "Cocky bastard...you know it's only fun till your opponent can't move any more!" She looked at Alastor and then her rage went off the charts. "Take your filthy hands off that! That belonged to Taizo Busujima, a man who's at a level you'll never reach!" she screamed, making the projection pushing her against the wall jump slightly before she was forced back again. She breathed in labored breaths before she regained control of her breathing and turned to the interfering wench-then her eyes wavered. "Satori..." her face was emotionless but her eyes were expressing rage.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Satori lowered her blade. "Saeko...What are you doing here? Don't tell me your dirtying your hands as the life of as a lowly assassin?" she asked her eyes focused onto Saeko's.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:08 pm

"So, you know each other, huh?" Alastor said, as he placed the katana on his desk. While grabbing it's sheath, he said "Well then, would you like to have dinner with us?" he stated, noticing the looks of shock and confusion from the faces of Satori and Saeko.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:12 pm

"You mock me Grey?" she asked. "You think that I wouldn't try to kill you the minute you release me?" she asked, her eyes expressing almost pain but still were raging blue orbs.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Alastor wrote:"So, you know each other, huh?" Alastor said, as he placed the katana on his desk. While grabbing it's sheath, he said "Well then, would you like to have dinner with us?" he stated, noticing the looks of shock and confusion from the faces of Satori and Saeko.

She turned to Alastor in shock. "Why? Didn't she just try to kill you?" she asked out of concern and in slight anger.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:28 pm

"Oh, you probably would, but you're smarter than that. I've got you pinned to the wall, you're unarmed, and I couldkill you with ease, not to mention how easily I deflected your blows. You've lost, accept it, agree with my offer, and I won't kill you. Besides, this is just a job to you, isn't it? The only reason you wanted to kill me was for some money. Swallow your pride and eat some ramen." Alastor replied with a slight smile, creepily contrasting with that he just said.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:33 pm

The way he replied was almost laughable, but she only smiled. "Actually...you could have killed me when you kicked me...You could have easily brought down that long and sharp blade and slice me in half." she replied at first, waiting to see what Satori would say next before she would finish her words, glancing over at Satori smiling still.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Satori's blood froze at Alastor's remark and conflicting smile he had afterwards. My gosh they're both nuts...what the heck is he trying to do? She gulped softly. "Al...this doesn't make much sense at all! Besides...are you sure we even have enough to share?" she asked looking down at her feet and her face looking a little saddened.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Saeko's eyes narrowed and the smile fell slightly. "Is she trying to imply something?" She then perked a smile and closed her eyes in a casual manner. "Well I guess I may be feeling a tad pekish. Alright I'll join you two to eat since you offered. No strings attached." she replied in a higher tone.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:58 pm

"That's more like it." He said, lowering her, letting go, and returning his arm to it's keep state, and placed the sheath on his desk next to the katana. As he went to the kitchen, he turned back to the two young women, and said. "Oh, I have some iced tea in the fridg if you want some." and then went into the kitchen.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Main Lobby/office - Page 2 Empty Chibi Moment ^-^

Post  Satori Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Satori's eyes went wide and white, turning to Alastor in a confused look. "Wha-but-wait why-" she stuttered, turning to Saeko to Al and then back as tears of confusion streamed down her face. "Why is this happening?"
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Saeko's feet touched the ground and she grinned walking past Satori with a confident grin. "He's a nice boy you got there; doesn't this break a certain pact you had?" she replied before heading her way into the kitchen.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Satori returned to her normal state and sighed heavily, looked down. Her eyes darkened and she spotted the ribbon in her hair that she still had on. She reached to touch it-but then she immediately stopped and let her hand drop. She gathered her might again, and entered the kitchen.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Rachel thanked the young man and entered the building. "So I take it you'll do any odd job, right?" she asked while she inspected the place. She could see late signs of battle around and turned to him. "Was there a brawl here earlier?" she asked suddenly.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:57 pm

"It's a bit of a long story in that regard. For now, I'll just say the issue is resolved for the moment. And yeah, I will take a good deal of odd jobs. I am to assume you want to hire me for one?" Alastor sat down at his desk, offering her a seat across from him.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Rachel took the seat and nodded. "I don't know if you have heard of me, but I am Rachel Renston." she started, handing him her identification. "I'm in the need of a bodyguard...and a skilled soldier." she added.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:17 pm

"Well I have a great deal of combat experience, and I've worked as a bodyguard. So, how long would the job last, and I need to some locations, to know what local threats to look out for." He replied in a professional manner
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:25 pm

She took out a small paper and handed it to him. "Everything you'll need is on there."

Threats and Dangers:
-Highly trained and armed individuals known as the "Crimson Knight Brigade".

"Is there anything else you like to ask?"
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Alastor was taken aback by the name he saw on the sheet, but made sure to keep his composure. Those bastards again. Is this why they tried to off me? He thought to himself. "Yeah, I'll take the job, but I'm gonna need to know whatever you can tell me about these "knights" I'll have to deal with." Heh, seems we share a common foe. This is getting interesting
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Rachel was taken back by his response. "Rufus Tenik's own child, and he doesn't even know...not looking too good for you Rufus..." she cleared her throat and closed her eyes for a second. "In the year 2639, the Tenik Incorporated Private Army, DarkSEED, was the strongest military force on the planet. They held a firm grasp onto the world, but people aspired to be them or were feared of their power. That is how Rufus Tenik controlled the world back then; fear, power and bloodshed. However-" her eyes opened and they were cold. "-the public were loosing their fear of Tenik; some gaining strength to rise against him. Because of this, Tenik formed an Elite Unit of the DarkSEED called the Crimson Knight Brigade. They said back then, it could take one well trained DarkSEED soldier to take out about 50 equally trained enemies without a hitch. They said a Tenik Spy could take on a 100. The Crimson Knight Brigade...there are real reports of them being able to kill over 600 people at once, with only a team of six CKB. Each member of DarkSEED is injected with something called the 'Crimson Gene'. This injection made the DarkSEED into Super Soldiers. It allowed them to run faster, increase their natural stamina, enhanced their muscular growth, increase all physical abilities and improved their eyesight; their eyes would flash crimson red in the heat of battle, thus giving the Medical Condition known as 'Crimson Syndrome'. The CKB however, were injected with double the amount of this 'Gene' and were also given the harshest training ever conceived imaginable by a former fifth degree DarkSEED Captain: General Richard H. Lionheart, and implanted with Codec, which meant they didn't drop a radio and no one could steal information from them, even if they caught one alive. Another thing, they had no qualms killing their own...They are partly the reason why Tenik fell from grace to begin with." she replied.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:53 pm

"Talk about royally messed up. Either way, I'll take the job. Anything you need to inform me of regarding this assignment?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Renston Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:57 pm

"Just pack your bags if your ready to go. I'll be taking you with me. Is there any vehicles you like to bring? If so get them too. You might be staying for a while...but what I can tell you here is that this is an official mission designed by the ADN, and I was advised of your skills by one of it's higher ups." she replied standing up.
Rachel Renston
Rachel Renston
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:19 pm

"Ok, I'll b back down as soon as I'm ready." Alastor started heading up the stairs.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next