Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Lobby/office

+8
Mizuki
Rufus Tenik
T.O.M.
Rachel Renston
Saeko
Satori
Crimson Knight Brigade
Alastor
12 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Main Lobby/office - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Lobby/office

Post  Kisara Westwind Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:40 pm

Alastor wrote:“Heh, well let’s just say we only got three hours of sleep last night.....” he said, scratching the back of his head. “To be honest, I’m a bit concerned, never seen her this out of it.”

She blinked. LOL-wah..?

As it dawned on her: "...at what time did you both start...?" What the Hell...
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:44 pm

Blink “When did we first start?” He said, turning to Wolf
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:03 am

"...." Wolf was silent for a moment. I...already seen it. .... @_@

"....bridge... leaping...*mumble mumble*." she resumes her cryptic mumbling for a bit longer, mumbling incoherently as she practiced her words carefully. She raised the tenth cup of Katsumi's Coffee, and then grimaced from the taste. There was another long period of silence.

As the pair looked like they were going to let her be-

"Alastor..." She suddenly said, breaking the silence. Wolf glanced up to him, and then back to Kisara. "You are... a special kind of human, you know that, right? With a... special kind of body, and I don't just mean that arm of yours, but its part of it..." She explains, trying to find the appropriate words. "When one is a teenager, they can be like... rabbits. However, you're more like ten rabbits, hopped up on twelve cups of this coffee I'm drinking, you're almost..." She fumbles with her words. "I'm... what I'm trying to say is that you..." she paused... looked to Kisa, then back to him, and then couldn't help but crawl over the desk, and then stand upright before walking over to him, whispering into his ear:

"...you need to fuck this woman, for my sake." She says, glancing to Kisa with her eyes. She pulled herself back. "I don't know how, but I think you somehow drain stamina from the people your... well, and I need you to test this theory out for my sake, because I underestimated your skills and... I can't just handle you raw like that. You wear me out, and I feel like if we had another go in your current state, I'll probably become a prune!" D:

She says, flustered a deep shade of pink, her lidded blue-green eyes glancing up at him from long, batted eye lashes.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:14 am

Wolf wrote:"...." Wolf was silent for a moment. I...already seen it. .... @_@

"....bridge... leaping...*mumble mumble*." she resumes her cryptic mumbling for a bit longer, mumbling incoherently as she practiced her words carefully. She raised the tenth cup of Katsumi's Coffee, and then grimaced from the taste. There was another long period of silence.

As the pair looked like they were going to let her be-

"Alastor..." She suddenly said, breaking the silence. Wolf glanced up to him, and then back to Kisara. "You are... a special kind of human, you know that, right? With a... special kind of body, and I don't just mean that arm of yours, but its part of it..." She explains, trying to find the appropriate words. "When one is a teenager, they can be like... rabbits. However, you're more like ten rabbits, hopped up on twelve cups of this coffee I'm drinking, you're almost..." She fumbles with her words. "I'm... what I'm trying to say is that you..." she paused... looked to Kisa, then back to him, and then couldn't help but crawl over the desk, and then stand upright before walking over to him, whispering into his ear:

"...you need to fuck this woman, for my sake." She says, glancing to Kisa with her eyes. She pulled herself back. "I don't know how, but I think you somehow drain stamina from the people your... well, and I need you to test this theory out for my sake, because I underestimated your skills and... I can't just handle you raw like that. You wear me out, and I feel like if we had another go in your current state, I'll probably become a prune!" D:

She says, flustered a deep shade of pink, her lidded blue-green eyes glancing up at him from long, batted eye lashes.

Kisara raised a brow at Wolf's antics, before she walked up to Alastor, looking at her with a curious glare and her ears had a hard time picking it up... 'You seed to pluck vishnu man, four Mai's sake?' Who's Mai? That doesn't make much sense... She thought, blinking as she tried to make sense of the words, rubbing her ear scruff in case. After, Wolf backed up and explained her concerns... of Alastor's arm she guessed, to having sex, clearly and afraid that she was going to become a prune by having him.... raw. "😏 Oh my~" She snickered. I'm green with envy, he gave it to her raw! I like rough action myself... damn, it would have been fun taking him out for a test drive... She thought, somewhat disheartened, rubbing her chin as her gold-yellow feline eyes glanced between Wolf and Alastor with a mischievous look raaaaaaepface.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:13 pm

Blink Al looks at Kisara, then back at Wolf. Then back at Kisara. Then back. At Wolf. “You want me to WHAAAAATTTTTTT!? Isn’t that kinda being improper for me to do that to you? This isn’t some sort of test is it!?” He said, flailing about at Wolf’s command.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:17 pm

Wolf chuckled. "I know how it sounds....and it is a test, but not in that regard." she paused, flustered at what she was about to say. "Look, my feeling's haven't changed about you. Its just that... I underestimated that hidden power of yours your father warned me about..." She slapped her head for saying out loud. "F-forget I said that, anyway... after what we did... the glorious and unyielding night... I didn't foresee the outcome of the morning after. I was drained, nearly of all my power and stamina... that is something I had not felt in a very, very long time. It doesn't happen like that on this planet, hence why your father chose me to guide you, Irvine and Riley..." She paused. "F-forget I said that, but anyway..." she repeated, slapping her head again. She pulled Alastor close, her cheek against his as she shifted her eyes to Kisara in a semi paranoid manner. "...I need a buffer. She looks spirited enough, and well... I hate to say it... but I think I need a buffer, in order to properly mate with you...without wilting. I can't explain everything just yet..." she says... "...you smell nice by the way~Wub <3 " She pecked his cheek.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:11 am

Kisara continued to watch the odd conversation before her eyes, as a slight pain in her right breast began to make her wince. "Owie oww! Oouch! D: " She hissed, rubbing her breast in a massaging manner, not too concerned she was doing this in front of an audience, she was used to it. If people stared, so what? She'd frankly feel honored if they like what they saw. "Ouch... felt like I got clipped by a truck..." she moaned, rubbing the sensitive area gently. She turned to them again, and still wasn't sure what was going on... but it seemed personal.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:19 am

“My fath- Eh, fuck him, he’s never been around. But for the other things? That can wait for when you’re ready, we’ll have time after all.” He pulled closer and pecked her cheek. “I’ll see if I can test your theory after the contract is fulfilled. For now, enjoy your morning.” He, regretfully, pulled away from Wolf, and turned to Kisara. “So, Kisara, you rea-you ok?” He said, seeing her massaging her breast with a pained grimace on her face.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:39 am

Alastor wrote:“My fath- Eh, fuck him, he’s never been around. But for the other things? That can wait for when you’re ready, we’ll have time after all.” He pulled closer and pecked her cheek. “I’ll see if I can test your theory after the contract is fulfilled. For now, enjoy your morning.” He, regretfully, pulled away from Wolf, and turned to Kisara. “So, Kisara, you rea-you ok?” He said, seeing her massaging her breast with a pained grimace on her face.

She smiled. "I appreciate it." She kissed his cheek again... and then turned to Kisara... who was... "Well, this may be more easier than I initially thought..." She hummed, rubbing her chin. "Welp, you two have fun, I'll probably run for some errands... I'll keep the door unlocked this time." She giggled, heading up the stairs to go change.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:43 am

Kisara continued to fondle the affected area... a slight bruise forming where she had been rubbing. "Where that come from..." she says to herself, before she realized both Wolf and Alastor were looking at her. "...Hm? Oh, I must have bumped into something earlier... maybe when I hit the rock wall when leaping the ravine." She says with a shrug. "Anyway, I'm ready when you are. Everything all accounted for, Al?" She asked with a smirk.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:48 am

“Looks like it. Let’s go tear those demons apart, shall we?” He replied to the Neko.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:51 am

Alastor wrote:“Looks like it. Let’s go tear those demons apart, shall we?” He replied to the Neko.

Kisara chuckled. "Hell yeah!" She bounced back, giving him a thumb's up! "Lead the way, leader! 😏" She smirked.

[to here]
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:21 am

Wolf began recollecting the strewn about shambles of her clothing she had left out from the night before around the lobby as the pair left... she'd have to explain to him about her origins if everything went well. It was an awkward thing to experience she supposed, since things were different on Skizer, but there were reasons for that... reasons again, she'd have to explain. Also... there was the topic of her name... she hadn't revealed it to anyone, but given how she chose Alastor as her primary mate, he was worthy of it... plus it was such an embarrassing ordeal... She sighed. "Gotta face the music... ah well, I'll investigate that hellscape thing Riley spoke about I suppose." She shrugged as she headed up the stairs, listening to the pair leave.

[to here]
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:03 am

Some time later..... The door flies open, our merry band of hunters having safely stashed away the hydra parts for later. “Ah, home sweet home. No incompetent clients, no smug and suspicious church hunters, and good company.” Turns to Kisara “And yeah, something seemed off about him, just didn’t want to risk him hearing anything while were still in the mine.”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:54 am

Alastor wrote:Some time later..... The door flies open, our merry band of hunters having safely stashed away the hydra parts for later. “Ah, home sweet home. No incompetent clients, no smug and suspicious church hunters, and good company.” Turns to Kisara “And yeah, something seemed off about him, just didn’t want to risk him hearing anything while were still in the mine.”

Kisara nodded. "I've met with hunter's like him before. Hazoria's cult has some good people willing to do some honest work, then you get people like him who simply thrive off the hunt. I mean, I can get it, but the fact he didn't even take a piece of the pie so to say with him? Suspicious as hell. Not to mention, he kept ignoring me which was annoying, but I said my name like, twice, didn't I?" She asked, pulling out her E-pop and plopped down on the loveseat opposite of him. "Still... nice footwork you had back there, I didn't know you can dance." She murred playfully, rolling the Nagisane laced pop between her cheeks.

Main Lobby/office - Page 6 Image0

Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:32 pm

“Heh, what can I say, I’ve got plenty of experience at this point.” He looked at his coat pocket, seeing the snark still sleeping soundly, snugly stored away. “Huh, guess she was really tired.” He carefully took the jacket off, laying it on the desk, before sitting down on the couch.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:41 am

Alastor wrote:“Heh, what can I say, I’ve got plenty of experience at this point.” He looked at his coat pocket, seeing the snark still sleeping soundly, snugly stored away. “Huh, guess she was really tired.” He carefully took the jacket off, laying it on the desk, before sitting down on the couch.

Kisara leaned back on the couch, smirking as he took a seat beside her. "But take it from the master, me, a former dancer, you got some potential." She winked, before wincing, rubbing at her thighs. "Ugh... poorly timed. But its been a while since I had to fight or dance like that." She chuckled. "Legs are all sore from that madness."
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:38 pm

“Hmm....” he thought, before laying his prosthetic arm over her lap, and activating Sweet Surrender. “Here, this should help a little.” The arm lightly pulsed with a warm, soothing energy, gently massaging her sore legs.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Tifa Lockheart likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:46 pm

Alastor wrote:“Hmm....” he thought, before laying his prosthetic arm over her lap, and activating Sweet Surrender. “Here, this should help a little.” The arm lightly pulsed with a warm, soothing energy, gently massaging her sore legs.

Kisara blinked, and was a little flustered as he reached for her leg. "H-hey what are you..?" She trailed off as she felt a pleasing gentle sensation easing her thighs. "...doing. Wow, what, is that?" She asked, half gasped, blushing. The sensation was... incredible, far more invigorating than anything she ever felt vibrating against her skin. "So soft too... didn't expect that from your arm. Warm too..." She purred, nudging a little closer to him, removing her jacket as she did, her left breast pressing against his shoulder as she leans forwards to aid in removing her jacket. "Gettin' a little hot in here, isn't it...?" She cooed, batting her long dark lashes. Her golden eyes gleaming mischievously. As she removes the jacket, she lets it fold over the spine of the couch. "It's kinda amazing.." She purred, now, still leaning towards him, her hand upon his... caressing it with her hand. "Mind.." she glanced up at him, smiling playfully. "...If I?" She asked, rubbing his vibrating thumb with her's gently.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:51 pm

“Oh, I don’t mind.” He replied with a smirk. “Ya know, Mizuki was the one who came up with it. At first I though she was being silly, but it’s pretty clear that it has some advantages...”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:40 am

Alastor wrote:“Oh, I don’t mind.” He replied with a smirk. “Ya know, Mizuki was the one who came up with it. At first I though she was being silly, but it’s pretty clear that it has some advantages...”

"Ohhh really? Then~" She mrowed, caressing his hand and moved his hand across the taut, smooth, thick thigh. The soothing energy felt... very soothing and incredible, making Kisara blush. "Huh... that so? She didn't cost ya an arm and a leg, did she?" she winked, teasing him as she leaned closer.... drawn in by the soothing energy, her ears twitching. Gods... I feel... so fucking hot right now~ She purred with heavy lidded eyes, her warm breath upon Alastor's cheek. "You know whats silly? I tried kissing you in the mines like, twice~" She purred, bringing his hand closer to her crotch. "Maybe... I should just..." she says, before sliding his magic hand under her short shorts, under her leotard... leaning fully against Alastor's shoulder, her breasts pushing the lad back against the arm of the couch her mouth hovering against his ear. "...skip to sex?" She breathlessly asked, her voice a low, erotic purr, while her free hand cupped his cheek, caressing him gently as she gently bit his lower ear, her fangs gently teasing his flesh.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Wraith Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:58 pm

From the rooftop of the building, a young woman clad in the garb of a Shinobu looks in via her mystic eye technique; the magical window that allowed her to peer into the depths of the Wolf's Lament, and spot her quarry...

She observed the tailess neko, a bounty hunter and ex belly-dancer named Kisara Westwind and the young man, Alastor Grey... the man whom she was tasked with observing. The pair seemed about ready for intercourse, and she would assume the pair would remain here in the meantime. She blinked her eyes and the one-sided window vanished, allowing the couple their due privacy once more...

"Wraith", the hired Beijionese Freelance Ninja of Remus Lionheart stood up, her massive weapon which clipped to her back shifting gently as the wind picked up. Her huge breasts bobbled behind her skimpy attire, her long ponytail swaying as she unsheathed her weapon. Seems he will be staying put for the time being, I should inform the Master at once... She thought to herself, raising her hand and with a talisman, vanished within a plume of vapor....

Main Lobby/office - Page 6 Unknown

(to here)
Wraith
Wraith
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:43 am

Kisara Westwind wrote:
Alastor wrote:“Oh, I don’t mind.” He replied with a smirk. “Ya know, Mizuki was the one who came up with it. At first I though she was being silly, but it’s pretty clear that it has some advantages...”

"Ohhh really? Then~" She mrowed, caressing his hand and moved his hand across the taut, smooth, thick thigh. The soothing energy felt... very soothing and incredible, making Kisara blush. "Huh... that so? She didn't cost ya an arm and a leg, did she?" she winked, teasing him as she leaned closer.... drawn in by the soothing energy, her ears twitching. Gods... I feel... so fucking hot right now~ She purred with heavy lidded eyes, her warm breath upon Alastor's cheek. "You know whats silly? I tried kissing you in the mines like, twice~" She purred, bringing his hand closer to her crotch. "Maybe... I should just..." she says, before sliding his magic hand under her short shorts, under her leotard... leaning fully against Alastor's shoulder, her breasts pushing the lad back against the arm of the couch her mouth hovering against his ear. "...skip to sex?" She breathlessly asked, her voice a low, erotic purr, while her free hand cupped his cheek, caressing him gently as she gently bit his lower ear, her fangs gently teasing his flesh.
“Forward, aren’t you? 😏 Not that I mind of course, and Wolf does say I need to spend some time with other women so I don’t kill her from exhaustion.” He said, lightly gripping to her crotch, vibrations more focused on her nethers, and pulling a bit closer to him, whispering into her ear. “So, you wanna head upstairs, or see what we can do on this couch?”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:36 am

Alastor wrote:
Kisara Westwind wrote:

“Forward, aren’t you? 😏 Not that I mind of course, and Wolf does say I need to spend some time with other women so I don’t kill her from exhaustion.” He said, lightly gripping to her crotch, vibrations more focused on her nethers, and pulling a bit closer to him, whispering into her ear. “So, you wanna head upstairs, or see what we can do on this couch?”

"Life's short, you're hot, I'm hot... it was only a matter of time till we got hot and heavy~" Kisara replied in a cute yet matter of fact way. "Wooo~" Kisa cooed, squishy chest that was against his jiggled suddenly, while his hand put an intense vibration into her nethers! "Ahhh~" She gasped, her warm breath against his face as she let a soft, sexy moan roll out of her mouth. Her eyelids fluttered, her mouth agape, and her lidded golden eyes fell upon him with a smirk. She turned around with his arm, so Alastor was now spooning Kisa, her plush ass rubbing against his crotch while his hand around her left side, was still stuffed down her short shorts... her leotard. Looking over her shoulder at him, she unclasped her belt and threw it over to the coat rack. "That so? Well I have...plenty of free time~" She purred. "And I'm always... down... for fun~" She gasped, presenting her ass to him, swaying her hips side to side, she could feel his fingers through the thin layer of her high leg thong leotard and it felt... intense! "Ahhh~" She moaned, grabbing the undersides of her cheeks and jiggled them playfully against his crotch. "I may be a bit sore, but I rather you make me numb, honestly~" She huskily added, the perfume on her neck was lovely, and not overpowering. His own scent... was driving her wild, and made her doubly excited; his hand on her clam helped as well~ "But to answer your question~" She meowed... her head leaning into the gap of his left shoulder, her large gold eyes glaring intensely at him, a cute, cat like grin on her face. "Why not both~?" She winked, blowing a kiss against his chin.

Main Lobby/office - Page 6 Kisara_back
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:51 pm

“Oh, I think I can manage that….” He playfully remarked, undoing his own belt and sliding down his pants, his exposed member rubbing against her supple butt, he pulled down her short, moved the leotard to the side and pierced her folds, the root of his blade kissing her lower lips in one thrust, before pumping in and out of her with vigor!
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Kisara Westwind likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next