Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Lobby/office

+8
Mizuki
Rufus Tenik
T.O.M.
Rachel Renston
Saeko
Satori
Crimson Knight Brigade
Alastor
12 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Main Lobby/office Empty Main Lobby/office

Post  Alastor Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Main Lobby/office Wl2
Has a couch, TV, pool table, Jukebox, desk, phone, table, among other things strewn about.

Last edited by Alastor on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Main Lobby/office Empty Re: Main Lobby/office

Post  Alastor Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Alastor kicked up the knocked over chair, sat down, and pressed play on the tape recorder.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:00 pm

A small hologram popped up, expressing a young man in business clothes. "Hello Alastor Grey. I am Rick Larz, an associate of a Mr. Chesluk. There are reports of a creature that lives in the region of Beijio; you may or may not have heard about it. It seems to be impervious to most forms of offense. It has a long neck and it has a large girth. It seems to be feasting on anyone who tries to be entering Beijio. It will be unfortunate if my caravan gets attacked before it reaches Beijio...do you understand what I am trying to ask of you?" the hologram asked.
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Alastor, somewhat taken aback by the sudden hologram, composed himself, saying "So bssically you want me to protect you guys and slay the little bitch if it attacks. Sounds like fun. Where do I meet the caravan?" He said with a smirk.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:01 pm

"You won't be accompanying the caravan Mr. Grey. You are to scope the outer rim of the wastelands that open into the Beijionese desert. Once you find your target you are to engage and kill it."
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:14 pm

"Even better, hunting's more fun than babysitting anyway. Anywhere ya wanna meet, or should I just head out?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:18 pm

"The fifteen thousand in the envelope is your upfront money; you'll have another 10000 once the job is completed. Once you send us proof of the creatures defeat you will receive the other ten thousand by mail. Any objections?"
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:24 pm

"Heh, a job's a job, right? I'm in."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Knight Brigade Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:26 pm

"Good. Till then, Mr. Grey." the hologram tips his hat, and then the device fizzles, and a plume of smoke extends up from the device.
Crimson Knight Brigade
Crimson Knight Brigade
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Alastor opened the envelope, putting half in his safe(who's location will not be disclosed)' pocketed the other half, and went down to the garage.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:29 am

Satori and Alastor entered the lobby, groceries in hand. "The kitchen is right through here. Oh, and welcome to my office."
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Satori Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 am

She looked around in awe. "It's pretty sweet, I hope to a level like this one day. You'll have to show me around after dinner." she replied before thanking him with a smile. She headed into the kitchen and started prepping the food. "So how long have you been in business?" she asked, trying to spir some conversation.
Satori
Satori
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:09 pm

"About a year now, I believe." He replied, pushing open the door to the kitchen. " How about you?" (continue in kitchen)
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Alastor opened the door, and stood outside was an attractive young woman, seeming around his own age. A pedularity he noticed was that she wore the same uniform as Satori... and that she carried a katana. Is there some sort of new fashion trend going on that I'm unaware of? He thought to himself. "Hi, I'm Alastor, I assume you'rr here to see me about a job?"

Last edited by Alastor on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:07 pm

She looked up at the young man, and she was slightly taken back. He was around her age, and about 3 inches taller than her, fit and had an almost rugged cowboy like appearance. "How could anyone this shabby be a threat? Are they trying to mock me?" she thought as she listened to the man's words. "Something like that...you mind if come in? It's a tad cold out here mind you." she replied with a slight smirk.

Last edited by Saeko on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Italics :P)
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:13 pm

"Not at all, please, come in." He replied, moving aside.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:26 pm

"Thank you." she stated entering the room. Her hair was dripping of water from the pouring rain outside. She looked around the room, found it rather plain and uninviting. "So your Alastor Grey the Demon Slayer then? The one who'd do any odd job as long as the price is right, am I wrong?" she asked again, folding her arms and glancing at his left arm.

Last edited by Saeko on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left arm @_@)
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:29 pm

"That sounds about right. So, you need a job done?" he replied
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:35 pm

"Good...all I need you to do is stand still-" and in a lightning quick motion her sword was drawn out of the sheath and was slammed upon Alastor. "-for this can be quick!" she exclaimed.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Alastor drew Nocturne, clashing swords with the young woman. "Heh, I thought it seemed odd someone with a sword and that aura you give off would need to hire someone." He said with a slight smirk. "So, who hired you? I'm pretty sure you don't have an emotional investment in my life or death, am I right?"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:48 pm

She grinned jumping back from his blade and changing her stance. "I can't say. What would it matter to you if I told you anyways-your time on this earth is limited." she brought the blade parallel and gripped lightly onto the blade's grip. "Have any last requests?" she asked her eyes flashing in the dimlight.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Alastor revved Nocturne, and replied "Rather cocky, aren't ya? I'm alot harder to kill than you'd think lady." He chuckled. "Still, I could a litle exercise before dinner, so bring it!"
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:59 pm

She grinned. "Well the appetizers may be a little too spicy for you to handle-" she said vanishing before reappearing mid air from Alastor's right side with the blade raised and ready to swing down. "Chi-swing." she said softly, her chi gathering around the the surface of the blade and thus making the blade sharper than before. She then swung down at Alastor's shoulder with swift precision.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Alastor grabbed the blade with his left hand, and knocked the blade to the right, missing his arm, and followed up with a kick to the back. "Interesting, gathering chi to sharpen the blade, mqkes me wonder what else you can do." He said, balancing Nocturne on his shoulder.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:29 pm

She grunted from the kick, being sent towards his desk, but she tucked her body into a roll and rebalanced herself, turning around and bringing her blade up in a defensive manner, still grining. "The Chi strike is a powerful technique, and I perfected it if not surpassed it." She replied standing up slightly, his left arm sparked and the keep mode was reverted to it's true form for a split second or so. "Well I guess some information circling around the underworld is true. Alastor Grey, the former mercenary and Devil Hunter with the highly advanced prosthetic left arm. I've been studying it since I've entered your office Grey. Going for your right arm was indeed a good strategy; but let's see how you react when I pierce your heart!" she exclaimed, her eyes widening as she charged her opponent. She felt the blood coarsing through her veins and her heart was pounding faster. She felt as though her body was moving on it's own again. Her smile deepened and her face expressed a strange emotion that looked like a mix between bliss and sadism. "Now prepare to die!" she cried out, striking out the blade in a stabbing motion.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next