Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mine Enterance

+6
Misty Farswallow
Alastor
Kisara Westwind
Hydra
Ninta
Kira
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mine Enterance Empty Mine Enterance

Post  Kira Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:52 am

Kira stolled by the enterance of the mine-her tail curling in the air and twirling as she walked by. She turned, looking down the hole-thinking she heard something when she dropped her bag and turned her attention to the bag, still smiling as she bent down gathering her things in it-mean while she didnt notice her undies were being exposed down the mine shaft and her butt wiggling as she picked her things up-her tail dancing left to right as she remained there-waiting for anything as she also slowly gathered her things. "Oh I wish something interesting would befall to me..." she said as a matter of factly, giggling at her self remark, continuing to pick up her things.
Kira
Kira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Mine Enterance Empty Re: Mine Enterance

Post  Ninta Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:54 am

At the moment, due to the tight conditions of the mine, I was still in my more compact form. It was overall fairly grating, I always felt so insubstantial at this size. As I reached the end of the shaft, the first thing I saw was the swishing tail and Kira's behind. The catgirl's butt was certainly not the first thing I'd expected to see after being sealed for who knows how long, but on the bright side it reminded me that I was famished. Walking past, I turned and looked up at her. "That's prudent timing. I was worried that there wasn't anyone else here, or that the ocean had finally decided to reclaim all of you and I was by myself." My tone was kind of disinterested and casual. The existence of life on the planet was convenient for me, but I didn't much care, I could always find another.
Ninta
Ninta
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:38 am

Kira blinked, her gaze upon the smaller person in front of her. "Nyah?" escaped from her mouth-slightly surprised by the arrival. She grinned however and cocked her head to her right. "Hey there! You look like someone who's been trapped in cave without any food-are you hungry?" she said in a matter of fact kind of way. "Hehe-judging by the rumbling of your tummy-I think you are!" she said in a playful tone as she rubbed his belly-and knelt down to his level. As she did this, her breasts bobbed under that small silk cloth she was wearing. She grinned. She was wondering if the creature would be interested in dining on her-which of course she gave no qualms against-she had nothing better to do today-and this may be the most interesting event that has occurred today. She grinned as she continued to rub his belly. She was an overall curious cat girl and she then randomly began to answer his previous question: "Well...your not by yourself anymore-the oceans be large but the people and creatures be many more! Heh one could almost say there are too many people-so where did you come from?" she also asked; hoping she didnt press too many questions on the creature.
Kira
Kira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninta Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Her hand felt very nice on my plump tummy, and I sat down after a moment. "I'm from here of course. Well, not really, but I don't really bother keeping track of previous homes. It's really a waste of time." From the rub she'd be able to feel that my skin is very cool and clearly metallic, though softer then any normal sort. Almost like a form of super-durable vinyl. My strange red eyes blinked a little as I looked up at her, before my stomach rumbled deeply again at the rub. "I'm quite famished, and it appears that none of my servants are here to bring me anything." After a moment I stood back up, still speaking with the same strange tone. "Since there's no one else here, it seems to fall on you for the task of feeding me. I trust there will be no complaints?" I had no idea of her willingness, but simply expected a mortal to relish the opportunity to be consumed by their Star God.
Ninta
Ninta
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:50 pm

Kira grinned at the feeling of his unique skin. She then blushed, smiling at his response. "Oh...that would be wonderful actually! It's been so boring around here anyways-" she said grinning as her tail waved back and forth. She stood a little closer to him, bringing her hands up to his face and caressing his cheeks. "So...how do you want me to do this my Liege?" she said with eyes glazed with excitement.
Kira
Kira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninta Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:53 pm

I stretched my arms a bit as I stood up, the reduction of my size quickly fading as I no long had to worry about the caverns. I came to a stop at my usual base height of about 60 feet, looking down at Kira. Squatting down, I lowered one gray hand down to pick her up between my giant fingers. As I did I took in a few light sniffs. Even at this size I could take in the scent of the catgirl, and after so long without any food it sent my stomach into an uproar, with my new size the rumble of my stomach was like thunder splitting the air above her.
Ninta
Ninta
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Kira's eyes widened with such curiosity as she was being lifted in the air. Her arms wrapped around one of his fingers which she carresed her body against-her tail playfully curling and swaying left to right. The thundering sounds of his rumbling stomach made her heart thump loudly as she looked up at the Star God. She grinned: "Ohh my! I would have never known you could grow to such a height!" she screamed with a tone of overwhelming delight.
Kira
Kira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninta Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:02 pm

As I hold her between my fingers, my giant glowing red eyes stare directly at her. "This is for your benefit really, my true size is far larger. Also you wouldn't be as filling a meal. The larger I am, the more food I require of course." I could feel her tail as it playfully swung back and forth, the soft fur rubbing gently on my metallic fingers, which was quite enjoyable. I paused a moment to relax before bringing her up a bit higher. "So are you ready to sate me?"
Ninta
Ninta
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Kira giggled. "Yes-unless you'd want me to do anything to make the experience-all-the-more-enjoyable~!" she sang out with glee as she carressed one of the finger's with her head. Her tail curled and twirled still-and Kira could almost be heard purring at the pleasurable experience thus far.
Kira
Kira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninta Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Though I'd had plenty of worshipers begging to become part of me, the delight that Kira seemed to be showing still surprised me considerably. I was quite starving, but the offer did bring one thing to mind. Bringing her up higher, I puckered my lips and gave the catgirl what seemed to be a kiss. But it quickly sucked in, and instead I began to suck on her like a hard candy, enjoying her flavor as she bounced about in my giant mouth.
Ninta
Ninta
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:26 pm

Kira blushed red as he kissed her face-which she returned without question-and then the lips sucked her in, and she was slipped inside and screamed with glee as she bounced around. "oooh master!" she cried out with delight, letting the tongue do as it pleased as Ninta continued to suck on her.
Kira
Kira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninta Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:28 pm

The enormous tongue bounced her up now and then, almost like a living trampoline, or more accurately a stretched out blanket. The tongue was also metallic, but without trading any of it's consistancy. As I sucked on the neko, I gradually slowed down the tongue movements, until finally she was held right between it and the roof of my mouth, pinned softly as I slurped around her, my tongue tip teasing at her tail.
Ninta
Ninta
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:38 pm

She was having fun bouncing on his tongue-gigling while it happened. After a while it began to die down-and then she was pressed flat against the ceiling of his mouth-the tongue slurping her body. Her 32 D's were pressed against him-and she closed her eyes at the delight of his tongue carressing her body-and moreover teasing her tail. She blushed-her nipples actually getting harder from the soft caressment of her tail, and she continued to pur and giggle as he continued to play with it. She curled her tail around the tip of his tongue at one point, rubbing against his tongue gently as he could feel her heart beating, her bobbing breasts and her curious tail-and then she came down and licked his tongue back in return.
Kira
Kira
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydra Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:01 pm

A simple sign reading ' Like a Star @ heaven STAY OUT - DANGER! Like a Star @ heaven ' had been erected in the middle of the mine entrance, no wire fencing, not even a barricade or a sign to warn about the sightings of demonic and monster activity in the depths of the mine...especially Shaft 68-0.
Hydra
Hydra
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:01 am

[from here]

Kisara and Alastor walked through the streets of Ithteca towards the Mining District, and she brought up a few questions to pass the time. "So, how long ya been in the demon hunting business?" She started, innocently enough.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:47 pm

🤔 “Let’s see, two, maybe three years? Wolf and my uncle trained me since I was a kid, so slaying demons is kinda second-nature for me.” He shrugged. “How about you, how long you been chasing bounties?”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:28 am

Alastor wrote:🤔 “Let’s see, two, maybe three years? Wolf and my uncle trained me since I was a kid, so slaying demons is kinda second-nature for me.” He shrugged. “How about you, how long you been chasing bounties?”

"That so, huh?" She replied, hands behind her head as she walked beside the young man. "Sleeping with the teacher eh? Huh... she doesn't look much older than us. Hmmm, to answer your question... I'd have to say about two years. Since I quit my previous job, as I told Mizu in front of ya I've got a... decent understanding of demons; both the human and monster kind." She says, glancing over to him with large golden eyes. "...speaking of Wolf, what was all that about in the office? You both kinda freaked out, everything okay?" She asked, leaning forward a little, her breasts swaying side to side as she did.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:42 am

Probably shouldn’t tell her about that yet..... “Well, I think part of it is she just came back last night. She’s been away doing her own work, and everything kinda went at the speed of 10 trained Scardians at full power, so I guess things are still a bit awkward.” He shrugged, then turned to Kisa. “Huh, kinda funny we never met each other at Mizu’s Garage. I’ve known her for years, yet never bumped into you.” 🤔
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:38 pm

Alastor wrote:Probably shouldn’t tell her about that yet..... “Well, I think part of it is she just came back last night. She’s been away doing her own work, and everything kinda went at the speed of 10 trained Scardians at full power, so I guess things are still a bit awkward.” He shrugged, then turned to Kisa. “Huh, kinda funny we never met each other at Mizu’s Garage. I’ve known her for years, yet never bumped into you.” 🤔

She blinked at that, flustered at the sound of it. "Lucky gal..." she mumbled, turning her slightly away, before his second response made her glance back. "Hm... you know you're right about that... I mean, I've known her for about... three, four years now? I bought that rust bucket airship off her when I was still workin' for the Alley... er, well, anyway... the airship was my backup and thankfully it worked out well for me." She says with a smirk. "But you're right, I'm pretty sure I'd have remembered ya, you have a face thats hard to forget~ ;P"
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:53 pm

Reviewing Wolf’s request, he fell behind Kisara a few paces to check her out. You know, for Wolf’s sake. He was almost instantly drawn down to her tight ass with just the right bit of jiggle as she walked, connected to some finely toned legs on one end, and a slender waist on the other, Huh, no tail. Probably shouldn’t ask about that.... He caught back pace, giving a quick scan of her ample, round breasts, before looking up to her face. A rather pretty face, with almost permanent bedroom eyes. “Yeah, I get that a lot. Granted, you’d be hard to miss too.” He went a few paces further than her, to think over things.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:12 pm

Alastor wrote:Reviewing Wolf’s request, he fell behind Kisara a few paces to check her out. You know, for Wolf’s sake. He was almost instantly drawn down to her tight ass with just the right bit of jiggle as she walked, connected to some finely toned legs on one end, and a slender waist on the other, Huh, no tail. Probably shouldn’t ask about that.... He caught back pace, giving a quick scan of her ample, round breasts, before looking up to her face. A rather pretty face, with almost permanent bedroom eyes. “Yeah, I get that a lot. Granted, you’d be hard to miss too.” He went a few paces further than her, to think over things.

She continued walking, her body jiggling as she walked, her hips having a gentle, naturally seductive sway to them as she walked. For a moment Alastor vanished, but as she was about to turn to him, he was beside her again. She had herself a decent glance over now that he was close enough to her. He was quite fit, broad shoulders and a slender appearance. His arm that Mizuki had been working on looked different to other prosthetics, with a subtle glow emanating from the more bio-organic makeup of the arm. She really wondered if he could feel with that hand... and was kinda curious about how it feel to touch it too. She pulled her eyes upward, and to his eyes now upon hers and she smiled as he complimented her. "Hehe... yeah, I get that a lot too~😏" She purred, shuffling a little closer to him. He had a handsome face, he was young in appearance, but not by much. Before she could begin to truly undress him with her eyes, they were standing at the mouth of the mine entrance...

Hydra wrote:A simple sign reading ' Like a Star @ heaven STAY OUT - DANGER! Like a Star @ heaven '

She stopped, and puffed out her cheeks, trying to keep herself from bursting out with laughter! "Pfffffffffffffffff, ah Gods, they di...did! They only put up a sign!!" she shrieked with laughter, unable to refrain herself! xD
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:20 pm

“Yeah, this is what happened when your mayor is Stephen Chesluk.” He said, walking past the sign. “Let’s hope this thing will be at least a little fun to fight.”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:52 pm

Alastor wrote:“Yeah, this is what happened when your mayor is Stephen Chesluk.” He said, walking past the sign. “Let’s hope this thing will be at least a little fun to fight.”

"Again... that name, sounds so freaking familiar... 🤔" She says, before following after him. "Hmm. Well, Mizu said there were multiple monsters down here... so if anything we may get a slight work out, no?" She chuckled.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:55 pm

“Eh, whatever let’s me test out this upgrade.” He shrugged, strolling deeper in.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:59 pm

Kisara nodded, pulling out her .45:

Mine Enterance Silver_craft_special_handgun_short_police_blk_by_paradigmnlost-dci7y2j

A gift from the Breland Police Department after she registered as a bounty hunter through them... sorta. They didn't know it was a gift in a manner of speaking. She pulled out a flashlight with her free hand and lit the way as the pair descended into the mine's entrance.

[to here]
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next