Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village)

+14
Wolf
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Countess Katarina
Darkstorm Zero
Riley Pearce
Elvira De Voure
Shelke
Mink
Saeko
Sakura McKelly
Valan Bennett
Demetri
Trunks
Rufus Tenik
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village)

Post  Wolf Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:15 pm

"I think the same could be said for the poor maid when she met you." She quipped, lidded eyes, annoyed by this demon. "Well if you're greedy, you can have as many of my silver bullets you want..." she says, thumbing the safety off her weapon. His response about fear and doubt made her raise a brow. "Fear? What do I have to fear from an oversized bipedal catfish? I've dealt with far uglier demons." She smirked.

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Smirking_Sniper_Wolf

However, as he got closer... she found herself instinctively backing away. "That's close enoug-" she was cut off as he began to describe her, then reveal her name. She flushed a little, letting him get to her, sweat rolling down her cheek as he continued.

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Dbpjukt-f438b61d-5538-4f52-9bf5-189838354321.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi8zNzEzY2EyNi1mNmJhLTQ2NjItODQ3My0yZDNiZGRkOGNlMGYvZGJwanVrdC1mNDM4YjYxZC01NTM4LTRmNTItOWJmNS0xODk4MzgzNTQzMjEuanBnIn1dXX0

"Then you know why I'm here. I'm here to make sure this portal remains closed, but also why it was opened... and to slay anything that slipped out. You claim your business was to close this portal, is that something that benefits Shadow Law?" She asked, side stepping him, keeping her distance.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village)

Post  Desozir Equinus Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:15 am

Wolf wrote:"I think the same could be said for the poor maid when she met you." She quipped, lidded eyes, annoyed by this demon. "Well if you're greedy, you can have as many of my silver bullets you want..." she says, thumbing the safety off her weapon. His response about fear and doubt made her raise a brow. "Fear? What do I have to fear from an oversized bipedal catfish? I've dealt with far uglier demons." She smirked.

He smirked, ignoring the comment made about the maid who didn't hold a candle to the lovely morsel in front of him now. "Heh... I'll take that as a compliment my dearest~"

Wolf wrote:However, as he got closer... she found herself instinctively backing away. "That's close enoug-" she was cut off as he began to describe her, then reveal her name. She flushed a little, letting him get to her, sweat rolling down her cheek as he continued.

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Dbpjukt-f438b61d-5538-4f52-9bf5-189838354321.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi8zNzEzY2EyNi1mNmJhLTQ2NjItODQ3My0yZDNiZGRkOGNlMGYvZGJwanVrdC1mNDM4YjYxZC01NTM4LTRmNTItOWJmNS0xODk4MzgzNTQzMjEuanBnIn1dXX0

"Then you know why I'm here. I'm here to make sure this portal remains closed, but also why it was opened... and to slay anything that slipped out. You claim your business was to close this portal, is that something that benefits Shadow Law?" She asked, side stepping him, keeping her distance.

His eyes gleamed as she spoke to him like that, his tongue slipping across his pointy teeth. "The infamous slayer... the Silver Wolf of Izhevesk... Tenik's Fox... the most successful huntress on this damn planet and of this era... asks about Shadow Law, acting like she knows what I'm talkin' about? Cute... Heh... no my prior business has nothing to do with this barrier darlin' nor is it Shadow Laws'; they'd give a bog rat's ass if they are even aware of it.  I just hate it when someone leaves a door wide open... we don't live in a barn after all..." He chuckled and then leered. "My dear.. why are you trem-bal-linnng..." he drew out the words playfully as he continued to walk towards her. "You know... the Harvest may benefit with your addition... might take away that shiver of fear runnin' down your spine... how about it? Wanna join forces with a big scary catfish?" He chuckled as his fishy tail swung side to side behind him.
Desozir Equinus
Desozir Equinus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:37 am

Desozir Equinus wrote:
Wolf wrote:"I think the same could be said for the poor maid when she met you." She quipped, lidded eyes, annoyed by this demon. "Well if you're greedy, you can have as many of my silver bullets you want..." she says, thumbing the safety off her weapon. His response about fear and doubt made her raise a brow. "Fear? What do I have to fear from an oversized bipedal catfish? I've dealt with far uglier demons." She smirked.

He smirked, ignoring the comment made about the maid who didn't hold a candle to the lovely morsel in front of him now. "Heh... I'll take that as a compliment my dearest~"

Wolf wrote:However, as he got closer... she found herself instinctively backing away. "That's close enoug-" she was cut off as he began to describe her, then reveal her name. She flushed a little, letting him get to her, sweat rolling down her cheek as he continued.

His eyes gleamed as she spoke to him like that, his tongue slipping across his pointy teeth. "The infamous slayer... the Silver Wolf of Izhevesk... Tenik's Fox... the most successful huntress on this damn planet and of this era... asks about Shadow Law, acting like she knows what I'm talkin' about? Cute... Heh... no my prior business has nothing to do with this barrier darlin' nor is it Shadow Laws'; they'd give a bog rat's ass if they are even aware of it.  I just hate it when someone leaves a door wide open... we don't live in a barn after all..." He chuckled and then leered. "My dear.. why are you trem-bal-linnng..." he drew out the words playfully as he continued to walk towards her. "You know... the Harvest may benefit with your addition... might take away that shiver of fear runnin' down your spine... how about it? Wanna join forces with a big scary catfish?" He chuckled as his fishy tail swung side to side behind him.

"Yes you know full well who and what I am, yet you're testing my patience like a damn, cocky fool! Now you're not on my list so I may actually let you live should you cooperate! 💢" She spat angrily, flustered as he continued his ballsy approach, her weapon shouldered and aimed for his head now!

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Blushing_Sniper_wolf_2

"Harvest? You said that twice now... what the hell does that mean?" She barked, side stepping noticing she was running out of room backing away. She had an advantage from a distance, and she had a feeling the bastard wasn't going to be very helpful to her investigation.

Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Desozir Equinus Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:03 am

Wolf wrote:

"Yes you know full well who and what I am, yet you're testing my patience like a damn, cocky fool! Now you're not on my list so I may actually let you live should you cooperate! 💢" She spat angrily, flustered as he continued his ballsy approach, her weapon shouldered and aimed for his head now!

"Harvest? You said that twice now... what the hell does that mean?" She barked, side stepping noticing she was running out of room backing away. She had an advantage from a distance, and she had a feeling the bastard wasn't going to be very helpful to her investigation.

"Oooo I am shaking in my waist coat... I didn't know the great slayer Wolf was accustomed to anger...heh heh heh..." Desozir smirked, twirling one of his tentacles coming off his face. "I can tell ya all and many things... but being as I am an 'info broker', among other things, I can't just hand such information over for free..."

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 __tristana_and_tahm_kench_league_of_legends_drawn__by_marikahotto_ddt6udf-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYjBlZDY4NWEtNjRhMS00ZjQ2LThkYWMtNTE5ZmZkOTU2YjFhXC9kZHQ2dWRmLTUxM2NlMzBmLWM5MDgtNDMxZC1hNGY0LTk2NTI1ZmVhMTg3Ny5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTIwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

He approached her, his teeth glistening with saliva, his tongue licking the roof of his mouth. "What have ya got to offer me in exchange mah dear? And... before you go all edgy and say my life? Lets be straight wif each otha' for a moment hon," he leans close, his fetid breath washing over her curvy, beautiful body. "...we both know if you could or would kill me... you'd have already tried~" With that he smiles as his tongue playfully climbs up Wolf's right thigh... gently caressing the muscle and shape as it glides upwards...

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 D6vl0uiwsaa9_vm_by_marikahotto_ddtc8vd-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYjBlZDY4NWEtNjRhMS00ZjQ2LThkYWMtNTE5ZmZkOTU2YjFhXC9kZHRjOHZkLWJlMjA2NzFlLTg0NGItNGM1Mi1iNWYyLWJhMzVlNTdkM2M3ZC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTIwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19
Desozir Equinus
Desozir Equinus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:31 am

Desozir Equinus wrote:
Wolf wrote:

"Oooo I am shaking in my waist coat... I didn't know the great slayer Wolf was accustomed to anger...heh heh heh..." Desozir smirked, twirling one of his tentacles coming off his face. "I can tell ya all and many things... but being as I am an 'info broker', among other things, I can't just hand such information over for free..."

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 __tristana_and_tahm_kench_league_of_legends_drawn__by_marikahotto_ddt6udf-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYjBlZDY4NWEtNjRhMS00ZjQ2LThkYWMtNTE5ZmZkOTU2YjFhXC9kZHQ2dWRmLTUxM2NlMzBmLWM5MDgtNDMxZC1hNGY0LTk2NTI1ZmVhMTg3Ny5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTIwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

He approached her, his teeth glistening with saliva, his tongue licking the roof of his mouth. "What have ya got to offer me in exchange mah dear? And... before you go all edgy and say my life? Lets be straight wif each otha' for a moment hon," he leans close, his fetid breath washing over her curvy, beautiful body. "...we both know if you could or would kill me... you'd have already tried~" With that he smiles as his tongue playfully climbs up Wolf's right thigh... gently caressing the muscle and shape as it glides upwards...

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 D6vl0uiwsaa9_vm_by_marikahotto_ddtc8vd-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYjBlZDY4NWEtNjRhMS00ZjQ2LThkYWMtNTE5ZmZkOTU2YjFhXC9kZHRjOHZkLWJlMjA2NzFlLTg0NGItNGM1Mi1iNWYyLWJhMzVlNTdkM2M3ZC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTIwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

"You'll be accustomed to my silver if you keep playing with me, Demon!" She barked at him, anger was indeed welling within her. She didn't have time for games, she wasn't in the mood for dancing around the subject any more!

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Angry_Blushing_wolf_scream

He didn't seem to care about her threat as he approached, taunting her with his oral fixations, his leering eyes and lack of personal space. "A fee now? Mayker's sake... at this point I think you're information is crap. The only reason why you're still breathing is I'm trying to give you an opportunity to walk away unharmed so you can brag to your little demon buddies or Shadow Law or whomever!- that you survived an encounter with the famous Wolf. So stop playing games with me bastard, and tell me what you k-nooooooo?!"

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Blushing_Sniper_wolf_3

She looked down at the tongue rolling up her thigh, the warm, sticky organ tauntingly crawling upward!! She glanced up, blushing, and let out an angry scream as she fired one of her silver bullets into the fish-frog, thing, Desozir Equinus's face!

BANG!!
always boils to a bi

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Angry_wolf_blush_look_at_you

She took such a far step back, that her butt hit the wall next to the door, saliva bridges and tendrils stretching from the fabric of her tight, fatigue pants over to his long, droopy tongue draping over his lower toothy jaw! She raised the rifle again, shouldering the weapon once more:

"I don't want any part of your 'harvest' nor will I join forces with a disgusting little trout! Sick son of a bitch... this is how you do business?! Or are you trying to get yourself killed?!" She spat, her adrenaline kicking in, her aim slightly shaky from the rude experience!
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Desozir Equinus Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:00 am

Wolf wrote:
Desozir Equinus wrote:
Wolf wrote:

"You'll be accustomed to my silver if you keep playing with me, Demon!" She barked at him, anger was indeed welling within her. She didn't have time for games, she wasn't in the mood for dancing around the subject any more!

He didn't seem to care about her threat as he approached, taunting her with his oral fixations, his leering eyes and lack of personal space. "A fee now? Mayker's sake... at this point I think you're information is crap. The only reason why you're still breathing is I'm trying to give you an opportunity to walk away unharmed so you can brag to your little demon buddies or Shadow Law or whomever!- that you survived an encounter with the famous Wolf. So stop playing games with me bastard, and tell me what you k-nooooooo?!"

She looked down at the tongue rolling up her thigh, the warm, sticky organ tauntingly crawling upward!! She glanced up, blushing, and let out an angry scream as she fired one of her silver bullets into the fish-frog, thing, Desozir Equinus's face!

BANG!!
always boils to a bi

She took such a far step back, that her butt hit the wall next to the door, saliva bridges and tendrils stretching from the fabric of her tight, fatigue pants over to his long, droopy tongue draping over his lower toothy jaw! She raised the rifle again, shouldering the weapon once more:

"I don't want any part of your 'harvest' nor will I join forces with a disgusting little trout! Sick son of a bitch... this is how you do business?! Or are you trying to get yourself killed?!" She spat, her adrenaline kicking in, her aim slightly shaky from the rude experience!

Desozir's head cocked to the side as the large military bullet made of silver hit the left side of his face. He took a slight step back, body twisting towards the left a little, not revealing himself to Wolf just yet... "Owww..." he says in a low... drawn out gasp. He reached up with his left hand, rubbing the side of his face. "I give you that one, my dear'st apologies for mah... rude behavior..." he says in a slightly mocking tone, before turning to her... looking rather fine as he twirled the tentacle on his face:

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Ddtc8uy-e5c6c969-6998-4ca7-a2e9-4a10b549abd3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2IwZWQ2ODVhLTY0YTEtNGY0Ni04ZGFjLTUxOWZmZDk1NmIxYVwvZGR0Yzh1eS1lNWM2Yzk2OS02OTk4LTRjYTctYTJlOS00YTEwYjU0OWFiZDMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

He wore a smile as he twirled the feeler, and turned fully towards Wolf. "My information is solid...but you're just mad cuz you have nothin' I want in exchange...save perhaps a, heh heh, couple things..." He says slurping his tongue across his lips. His expression shifted into a sly bemusement. "A reputation for survivin' the 'Big Bad Wolf of Izhevesk' might entertain some... but that's thinking small.... however, having been the one to devour the gorgeous slayer, being the one who put her beautiful life to an unfortunate end? Heh... that would make one infamous. That gets you recognized..." He says glancing her over, and was pretty sure now... that negotiations were off the table. "I'm sorry our... negotiations have soured such, madam..." he says as he licks his toothy grin, standing ready and alert.

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Ddt887w-4e85f9ac-c1e1-4bd2-b1d5-e8bfdeb3ff59.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2IwZWQ2ODVhLTY0YTEtNGY0Ni04ZGFjLTUxOWZmZDk1NmIxYVwvZGR0ODg3dy00ZTg1ZjlhYy1jMWUxLTRiZDItYjFkNS1lOGJmZGViM2ZmNTkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"I'd put aside my own interests for the sake of our business transaction, but you seem unwillin' and I understand my actions may have lead to this outcome, but... you forced mah hand... this ain't business no more... this is pleasure now... as I said, I like to collect things... I get so... greedy..." He says as he began to approach her. "I want your body... I want your soul... I want your flesh... I want the reputation of being the one who ate the lovely lady sniper, Wolf~" He hissed, his mouth dripping with drool. "I jus... can't contain mahself... especially since I know you're hesitatin'... for some reason or 'nother..." He smirked...then his smirk became a wide grin... then yawned, showing off all his teeth, his deep, plunging throat and his beckoning tongue curling and lapping towards his gaping throat while his right hand pointed to the entrance to the cavernous maw!

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 It_is_my_mouth_into_which_all_travels_end_by_mirthspindle-d918r29_zpskzgx9xka

"I'll give ya a bargain... submit to my belly and I'll make it quick... and painless..." He chuckled darkly, his tongue tauntingly flicking, as if to say take the deal!
Desozir Equinus
Desozir Equinus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:20 am

Desozir Equinus wrote:

Desozir's head cocked to the side as the large military bullet made of silver hit the left side of his face. He took a slight step back, body twisting towards the left a little, not revealing himself to Wolf just yet... "Owww..." he says in a low... drawn out gasp. He reached up with his left hand, rubbing the side of his face. "I give you that one, my dear'st apologies for mah... rude behavior..." he says in a slightly mocking tone, before turning to her... looking rather fine as he twirled the tentacle on his face:

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Ddtc8uy-e5c6c969-6998-4ca7-a2e9-4a10b549abd3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2IwZWQ2ODVhLTY0YTEtNGY0Ni04ZGFjLTUxOWZmZDk1NmIxYVwvZGR0Yzh1eS1lNWM2Yzk2OS02OTk4LTRjYTctYTJlOS00YTEwYjU0OWFiZDMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Shocked_Wolf_1
He took a high powered shell of silver to the face... and it didn't even leave a scratch! A shock Wolf internally screamed, her mouth agape as he looked upon her with a mocking expression. The lovely, master slayer began to side step from the door she knew was already blocked by a barrier... She had to compose herself...

Desozir Equinus wrote:
He wore a smile as he twirled the feeler, and turned fully towards Wolf. "My information is solid...but you're just mad cuz you have nothin' I want in exchange...save perhaps a, heh heh, couple things..." He says slurping his tongue across his lips. His expression shifted into a sly bemusement. "A reputation for survivin' the 'Big Bad Wolf of Izhevesk' might entertain some... but that's thinking small.... however, having been the one to devour the gorgeous slayer, being the one who put her beautiful life to an unfortunate end? Heh... that would make one infamous. That gets you recognized..." He says glancing her over, and was pretty sure now... that negotiations were off the table. "I'm sorry our... negotiations have soured such, madam..." he says as he licks his toothy grin, standing ready and alert.

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Ddt887w-4e85f9ac-c1e1-4bd2-b1d5-e8bfdeb3ff59.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2IwZWQ2ODVhLTY0YTEtNGY0Ni04ZGFjLTUxOWZmZDk1NmIxYVwvZGR0ODg3dy00ZTg1ZjlhYy1jMWUxLTRiZDItYjFkNS1lOGJmZGViM2ZmNTkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 647248_bonnoudoumetal_gear_solidround_shikutashiku_by_keskewolf-dbk7grk
"Sound's to me that this was your plan all along... a sort of 'win-win' situation so to say... you really wish to have it go this way? You'll just be another notch on my list of foolish demons who think they could best me... how about you rethink your options and spill what you know, Desozir..." She says in a calmer tone, her composure returning as she slips back into her demon slaying groove again. She shouldn't let a big frog with a top hat get the best of her, but there was so much on her mind, and her body wasn't feeling the same...

Desozir Equinus wrote:
"I'd put aside my own interests for the sake of our business transaction, but you seem unwillin' and I understand my actions may have lead to this outcome, but... you forced mah hand... this ain't business no more... this is pleasure now... as I said, I like to collect things... I get so... greedy..." He says as he began to approach her. "I want your body... I want your soul... I want your flesh... I want the reputation of being the one who ate the lovely lady sniper, Wolf~" He hissed, his mouth dripping with drool. "I jus... can't contain mahself... especially since I know you're hesitatin'... for some reason or 'nother..."

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Wolf_Shocked_5
I'm hesitating...? Wolf twitched, a trickle of cold sweat dripped down her cheek as she watched the creature approaching her, her body involuntarily taking a couple steps backward. She realized she was. He was reading her like an open book, and it was appalling that she could be possibly afraid of him... but she knew why. Would she be able to fight, weakened as she was? She took ten damn cups of Katsumi's Demonic Seed Coffee, drinking one and a half was known to kill people! Yet that did nothing to her body energy wise, the sun's rays were also weaker today due to the clouds so she wasn't at her best... but did she really need to be at her best to handle a creature that couldn't decide to be either a catfish or a frog when it left its putrid father's sack? She's been through worse scrapes than this, with far more intimidating foes... she had a reputation for being the best, and her survival was due to a cheating factor based on her physiology and biology as well as Galiavan's climate and position to the sun. She glanced back to him...

Desozir Equinus wrote:
He smirked...then his smirk became a wide grin... then yawned, showing off all his teeth, his deep, plunging throat and his beckoning tongue curling and lapping towards his gaping throat while his right hand pointed to the entrance to the cavernous maw!

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 It_is_my_mouth_into_which_all_travels_end_by_mirthspindle-d918r29_zpskzgx9xka

"I'll give ya a bargain... submit to my belly and I'll make it quick... and painless..." He chuckled darkly, his tongue tauntingly flicking, as if to say take the deal!

That did it... that crossed a line...

Wolf bowed her head, her bangs covering her eyes.

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Wolf_dark_eyes

"You think you've already won... that such a taunt would get me to buckle to my knees, 'beg for mercy or forgiveness'...?" She scoffed, turning her head to the right with a jerk, her teeth clenched tight. "Tss! You think a Wolf, backed into a corner's easy prey huh? Such arrogance, even from a demon... that line may work on weak little girls..." She clenched her sharp teeth tightly, her expression furious, as her head snaps up and her eyes level with his, her rifle pressed against her shoulder-

"-not me!"

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Angry_wolf
"I decline your insulting offer!!" Wolf proudly declared, firing eight rounds from the semi-automatic in rapid succession at Desozir Equinus!
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Desozir Equinus Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:13 pm

"OO-ooof-ow-ouch-oof-urg-uggg-aaaahg!" Desozir's body flinched and recoiled with each of the eight booming shots, the barrier of course was keeping such noises from being heard throughout the inn of course. To Wolf's increased horror, the bullets flattened against his thick skin like the first had... the mushroom shaped pieces of silver falling to the ground with a sudden movement of his bulky frame. "Phew... someone's angry~" He croaked, licking his lips. "I shall make a note to savor your flesh darlin'!" He chuckled, before banging onto his chest, belching out a reddish-purple cloud of smoke that moved around the room like mist on the surface of a bog.

The mist surrounded his body as he began his quick, lumbering approach towards Wolf, his yellow eyes burning like bright coals in a flame, a smile persisting as the cloud continued to erupt from his maw!
Desozir Equinus
Desozir Equinus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:46 am

Desozir Equinus wrote:"OO-ooof-ow-ouch-oof-urg-uggg-aaaahg!" Desozir's body flinched and recoiled with each of the eight booming shots, the barrier of course was keeping such noises from being heard throughout the inn of course. To Wolf's increased horror, the bullets flattened against his thick skin like the first had... the mushroom shaped pieces of silver falling to the ground with a sudden movement of his bulky frame. "Phew... someone's angry~" He croaked, licking his lips. "I shall make a note to savor your flesh darlin'!" He chuckled, before banging onto his chest, belching out a reddish-purple cloud of smoke that moved around the room like mist on the surface of a bog.

The mist surrounded his body as he began his quick, lumbering approach towards Wolf, his yellow eyes burning like bright coals in a flame, a smile persisting as the cloud continued to erupt from his maw!

With that old song playing in her head, but with a new beat, Wolf hip fired her rifle whilst backing away, keeping her distance from Deso. A trickle of sweat rolling down her cheek as she did her best to amble about the room nimbly.

Hmm... his body's shrugging the shells off like foam darts... his skin's thick as hell... and now he's belching some sort of mist thats permeating around the room too... something tells me I shouldn't breathe that in... She told herself, observing her opponent, and the environment they were in. It was decent sized room, lot of open space... but even so it was still too cramped to properly fight a 9 foot tall demon with furniture and a double bed getting in the way. I'll either eventually run into that cloud or he'll fill the room with the stuff... hrm... maybe I have enough energy to... Her thoughts trailed off, putting them into action. She stepped onto the dresser, rifle leveled for Desozir's head and began to channel energy into frame of her weapon. Got to enhance the powder... increase the hardness of the silver... She thought, the barrel of her weapon glowing as she performed a magic ability known as 'Anti-Material Enhancement' which allows her to enhance the penetration and velocity of any rifle bullet she was holding, regardless of the material involved in the bullet itself. She closed one eye, sighted the creature's neck, and exhaled upon pulling the trigger. The gun kicked much harder, the bullet exiting the barrel was faster, glowing bright and zoomed for Desozir's neck! She felt a little sickened from the use of mana, she seemed to be low on the tank, but she was sure she could do this.
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Desozir Equinus Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:05 am

Des slowly changed his direction as she hopped up onto the dresser and fired a special type of magic shell at him. He brought up his right arm to defend himself and hissed as the bullet tore through the protective gauntlet, his flesh, the bullet warping and spinning as it exited and embedded itself somewhere on Des' chest. His waistcoat clipped a little, showing off some of the blubbery skin he had underneath. "Grrr... I liked this waist coat!" He says, spitting out his long tongue, the large and thick organ wrapping itself around the dresser under Wolf. With a tug, the dresser was yanked from under her, the wooden structure entering his mouth with a crunch, before he spat it back at her like splintery buckshot! The shards were covered in a reddish purple goo that was similar in color to the poison mist, and to follow up on that, he charged at her with his bulk to give her no reprieve! "Heh heh! Come now Big Bad Wolf, show me what ya'v got!!" He snickered, more mist spilling from the cracks of his teeth while he bull charged her!
Desozir Equinus
Desozir Equinus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:19 am

So it can pierce him, just got to aim for a vital- She thought when he lashed out with his tongue and pulled the dresser from under her out! "Tss!" She hissed, leaping away with a roll before it tripped her up. She kept low, beneath the mist which was quickly filling up the room... I gotta take him out quic-what the hell?! She saw the dresser's shards launch back at her, like an explosion of shrapnel! Wolf rolled quickly, covering her nose and mouth as she was forced into the hazy mist not only to avoid the buckshot, but the charging demon himself! He hit the wall hard, and if not for his barrier he'd probably have barreled through it and out into the street. However, she was now in mist. She held her breath, raising her rifle from a kneeling position and enhanced her shells with Anti-material Enhancement, firing four shells with a slight delay between her rapid shots towards his back! The obscuring haze, the frantic change in position, the quick fire, and little time she had to properly aim while she worried about the said obscuring mist made her shots wild- but he was a broad monster, her bullets would find something to hit!
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Desozir Equinus Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:30 am

Wolf wrote:So it can pierce him, just got to aim for a vital- She thought when he lashed out with his tongue and pulled the dresser from under her out! "Tss!" She hissed, leaping away with a roll before it tripped her up. She kept low, beneath the mist which was quickly filling up the room... I gotta take him out quic-what the hell?! She saw the dresser's shards launch back at her, like an explosion of shrapnel! Wolf rolled quickly, covering her nose and mouth as she was forced into the hazy mist not only to avoid the buckshot, but the charging demon himself! He hit the wall hard, and if not for his barrier he'd probably have barreled through it and out into the street. However, she was now in mist. She held her breath, raising her rifle from a kneeling position and enhanced her shells with Anti-material Enhancement, firing four shells with a slight delay between her rapid shots towards his back! The obscuring haze, the frantic change in position, the quick fire, and little time she had to properly aim while she worried about the said obscuring mist made her shots wild- but he was a broad monster, her bullets would find something to hit!

The shards hit the wall where Wolf had been kneeling prior to her mad dodge into the mist. At the moment... nothing felt off for Wolf, the mist seemingly an eerie fog rather than any poison, even as it swirled around her... got into her eyes and clung to her skin like invisible dust. The bullets she shot at Des stung like something fierce, spewing bloody holes into his vest and the silver embedded themselves under his skin! "Errrg.. its against the law to shoot someone in the back, missy!" He growled, grabbing the head board of the nearby bed and spung around, swinging the double bed, the mattress, the foot and head board and frame-all of it towards her in a massive sweeping throw!

Hmm... she couldn't break my skin before, and the way them bullets glow is rather peculiar... I didn't see her change a mag out either so I suppose that means its tied into magic abilities somehow... He observed while he flexed his body... slowly popping the slugs of silver embedded under his flesh out one by one so he could regenerate, giving her a moment of reprieve and observed her actions.
Desozir Equinus
Desozir Equinus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:41 am

Wolf could feel that something was off about this mist yet, even if the effects were not active yet or were hidden to her. She got four direct hits, but they didn't penetrate deep enough, she'd have to precise her aim and shoot another round into one of the entry wounds to double tap the situation. She kept her breath held, even as he grabbed the bed and swung it wildly towards her! She fired another Anti-Matter shot as she ducked and slid with incredible flexibility under the hurtling bed frame! She felt her tits graze the underside of the bed, but no major damage to her flesh nor her attire was made as the bed continued its path and she her own. She sprung her torso back up as the danger passed, on her knees still sliding yet against the smooth floor, she twisted her body towards the right to direct her attention back to Desozir, with her shoulder rifle aimed at his face, particularly his left eye. Die... She pulled the trigger, firing another Anti-Matter shot. She knew she was pushing her magic reserves hard, but she had little choice at the moment!
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Desozir Equinus Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:01 am

Wolf wrote:Wolf could feel that something was off about this mist yet, even if the effects were not active yet or were hidden to her. She got four direct hits, but they didn't penetrate deep enough, she'd have to precise her aim and shoot another round into one of the entry wounds to double tap the situation. She kept her breath held, even as he grabbed the bed and swung it wildly towards her! She fired another Anti-Matter shot as she ducked and slid with incredible flexibility under the hurtling bed frame! She felt her tits graze the underside of the bed, but no major damage to her flesh nor her attire was made as the bed continued its path and she her own. She sprung her torso back up as the danger passed, on her knees still sliding yet against the smooth floor, she twisted her body towards the right to direct her attention back to Desozir, with her shoulder rifle aimed at his face, particularly his left eye. Die... She pulled the trigger, firing another Anti-Matter shot. She knew she was pushing her magic reserves hard, but she had little choice at the moment!

Desozir was channeling his own energy while he was also drawing out the silver from his wounds. He watched her nimbly glide beneath the bedframe as if in slow motion, and her grace was as beautiful as the Monster Assassin herself... He saw her eye, magnified in the scope... her deadly blue-green gaze focused for his face... for his eyes. He felt a shiver of worry, but thought up a plan quickly. It wasn't going to be as effective as it would normally, but he channeled his available energy and some siphoned from the semi-active hell dimension window around him, to blink from existence! A flawed abyssal voyage, he was only able to zap himself from where he stood to an inch ahead of him, but it was enough time to completely evade the intended kill shot!

"Haaah...!" He gasped, feeling winded, his attention drawn to Wolf. "I think I've had enough of your rifle-!" He exclaimed, lashing his tongue out and gripping the rifle with his tongue! The thick, goopy saliva splashed onto her hands, sticky and thick, before he yanked back the weapon from her hands! The weapon entered his mouth, the sour taste of gun oil was disgusting, before he cocked his head to the left and spat the weapon out in a wad that clung it to the wall beside the door! He turned his burning yellow eyes back to her and smirked. "If you strip the iconic rifle from the harlot sniper, how effective is she in combat I wonder?... hehe... as for your magic~" chuckled, snapping his fingers... and the mist went from reddish purple to a purplish-blue!

"Poof~" He playfully finished. The mist was absorbed into Wolf's exposed skin and eyes before hand, and now she would feel the effects of Desozir's poison which could cause either concurrent physical or magical damage depending on the mist's color. Reddish-Purple meant nothing the ailments were at odds with one another, red meant physical damage that would cause pain throughout the body and choking, bleeding... while blue meant the user's magical power and resistances were slowly and continuously ebbed away...

"Its been a while since I played with my food... I'm gonna take my time with you..." He sneered, and began approaching, grabbing one of the chairs set in the middle of the room beside the table, his claws crunching into the wood- his arm that had been shot earlier was halfway regenerated, and he threw the wooden seat at Wolf as he took his time.
Desozir Equinus
Desozir Equinus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:55 am

It was there for a split second... the kill shot. She could feel it, but then Desozir blinked, his body... physically vanished for a fraction of a second longer than the bullet's travel time, and as it crashed into the wall behind him, Wolf blushed.
The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Blushing_Sniper_wolf_shocked_1
"I...missed?" She gasped, eyes small and sweat dripping down her face. She saw it... Des had vanished like bad video editing, no fade out, simply there a moment, gone the next before back again; like a stuttering frame of animation that passed by quickly; some may not notice it as quick, but with sharp eyes you could see a subtle movement between the frames... it was like that! She was about to fix her error, shouldering the rifle again when Des' tongue lashed out and wrapped around her rifle! The saliva splattering her hands in thick goop that was like the consistency of corn syrup and well, phlegm in general.  

Her rifle was taken from her hands quickly after, engulfed by the demon while Wolf watched on with mild annoyance... more concerned about the sticky contents covering her hands. She swung her hands free of the stretchy goop noticing her fingers moved slightly slower thanks to the stickiness. Glancing up, she noticed Desozir had a distaste for her gun in a literal sense, who then, projectile splattered her rifle onto the nearby wall where it stuck there... bound by the rubber cement like spit...

Well... thats disgusting... She thought, before standing erect as he went on about the poison mist and how it would sap her magic. The gorgeous sniper watched it turn colors from the 'almost red or purple' to 'almost bluer than purple' color. She raised her brows, her right hand on her hip as the sexy, and suddenly bored Wolf batted her long pretty lashes at him:

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Wolf_excuse_me_look2

"Thats your ability huh? Turning the mist blue and spitting at a wall? Fascinating. By the way... you know that my rifle is spirit bonded to me? All I have to do is snap my fingers and it's back in my hands..." She sighs with a bored, and unamused tone, raising her left hand and snapped her fingers to call back the weapon- not that she needed to, she could just summon it with her mind but why not show off when she could?

Snap!

The rifle, stuck to the wall yet began to glow bright blue as it was being deconstructed into spirit particles... then... oddly the glow began to flicker like a light switch being flipped constantly on and off! Wolf's composure slowly began to fade like the glow of her rifle... fading to a weaker blue, before the glow vanished all together; the weapon was back to its original appearance and still stuck to the wall!

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Shocked_Wolf_4

Wolf blinked, confused, and reached out for her gun again. Snap....

Nothing...

The Demon Huntress was genuinely concerned now, staring at the wall where her weapon clung on without any other movement save the rolling of the saliva covering it. What the hell is going on? Why cant I call her? Why won't Nonna come to me? She's not bound by my magic she's bound to me!

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Nervous_wolf_2

"...I said... with a snap...!" She exclaimed, nervously, snapping her fingers as the battle tune of her past that had played in her mind began to record scratch and dip in pitch... the record slowly grinding to a halt...

She began to blush, too embarrassed to look up at the monster as he began his approach, her emerald gaze down at her sticky hands, cold sweat trickling down her body like a waterfall! "Wha-what the hell?! Why can't I call her back?! C'mon... return! Return to me!" Wolf cried out, having never experienced something like this before! She continued to snap her fingers to no avail!

Why isn't she returning to me...? Finally looking up, to observe her opponent, still flustered from her embarrassing failure to perform her ability as advertised and worried about being separated from Nonna... she gulped. Fear. It was tangible, it could exist within Wolf after all... Desozir approaching her slowly, stating that he wanted to take his time with her. Maybe... its due to my low energy... My spirit is out of balance combined with something else... its keeping me from summoning her... maybe I can still remote fire? She thought, doubting her self but still mentally imagining her finger around the trigger of her rifle, imagining looking down the sights... slowly pulling the said trigger... but she couldn't. Nothing happened. The gun remained still and clingy to the wall beside the doorway... that is when Wolf's sharp eyes spotted the oncoming chair!

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Blushing_Sniper_wolf_shocked_scream
"!!!" Wolf let out a yelp of surprise, side stepping the chair that was launched at her, barely avoiding injury! She backed away, her head slightly bowed, her hands hovering around her thighs. Shit... I'm in a jam... got to avoid his attacks... Mayker he's so infuriating...! I don't think I've ever been as pissed about a demon since that Harlequin before this job! She thought, furrowing her brow, blushing as she screamed:

https://youtu.be/ditF4Wx7t1A?t=35 *restarts*

"I don't need my rifle to defeat you, bastard!" She spat, reaching back to her fanny back pack, yanking out the pair of stainless Izhevesk Barkov Wolf handguns:

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Izhevesk_barkov_custom_wolf_by_biancaneko23-dcctn7v

She grits her teeth, firing both handguns as she began to run through the blue mist, now knowing that it wasn't too hazardous for her. She knew her handguns were weaker, but she would pepper him a bit with the over pressured 9mm bullets to see how it affected him.

Last edited by Wolf on Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:56 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : made some edits to the snark)
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Desozir Equinus Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:12 pm

Wolf wrote:It was there for a split second... the kill shot. She could feel it, but then Desozir blinked, his body... physically vanished for a fraction of a second longer than the bullet's travel time, and as it crashed into the wall behind him, Wolf blushed.
"I...missed?" She gasped, eyes small and sweat dripping down her face. She saw it... Des had vanished like bad video editing, no fade out, simply there a moment, gone the next before back again; like a stuttering frame of animation that passed by quickly; some may not notice it as quick, but with sharp eyes you could see a subtle movement between the frames... it was like that! She was about to fix her error, shouldering the rifle again when Des' tongue lashed out and wrapped around her rifle! The saliva splattering her hands in thick goop that was like the consistency of corn syrup and well, phlegm in general.  

Her rifle was taken from her hands quickly after, engulfed by the demon while Wolf watched on with mild annoyance... more concerned about the sticky contents covering her hands. She swung her hands free of the stretchy goop noticing her fingers moved slightly slower thanks to the stickiness. Glancing up, she noticed Desozir had a distaste for her gun in a literal sense, who then, projectile splattered her rifle onto the nearby wall where it stuck there... bound by the rubber cement like spit...

Well... thats disgusting... She thought, before standing erect as he went on about the poison mist and how it would sap her magic. The gorgeous sniper watched it turn colors from the 'almost red or purple' to 'almost bluer than purple' color. She raised her brows, her right hand on her hip as the sexy, and suddenly bored Wolf batted her long pretty lashes at him:

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Wolf_excuse_me_look2

"Thats your ability huh? Turning the mist blue and spitting at a wall? Fascinating. By the way... you know that my rifle is spirit bonded to me? All I have to do is snap my fingers and it's back in my hands..." She sighs with a bored, and unamused tone, raising her left hand and snapped her fingers to call back the weapon- not that she needed to, she could just summon it with her mind but why not show off when she could?

Snap!

The rifle, stuck to the wall yet began to glow bright blue as it was being deconstructed into spirit particles... then... oddly the glow began to flicker like a light switch being flipped constantly on and off! Wolf's composure slowly began to fade like the glow of her rifle... fading to a weaker blue, before the glow vanished all together; the weapon was back to its original appearance and still stuck to the wall!

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Shocked_Wolf_4

Wolf blinked, confused, and reached out for her gun again. Snap....

Nothing...

The Demon Huntress was genuinely concerned now, staring at the wall where her weapon clung on without any other movement save the rolling of the saliva covering it. What the hell is going on? Why cant I call her? Why won't Nonna come to me? She's not bound by my magic she's bound to me!

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Nervous_wolf_2

"...I said... with a snap...!" She exclaimed, nervously, snapping her fingers as the battle tune of her past that had played in her mind began to record scratch and dip in pitch... the record slowly grinding to a halt...

She began to blush, too embarrassed to look up at the monster as he began his approach, her emerald gaze down at her sticky hands, cold sweat trickling down her body like a waterfall! "Wha-what the hell?! Why can't I call her back?! C'mon... return! Return to me!" Wolf cried out, having never experienced something like this before! She continued to snap her fingers to no avail!

Why isn't she returning to me...? Finally looking up, to observe her opponent, still flustered from her embarrassing failure to perform her ability as advertised and worried about being separated from Nonna... she gulped. Fear. It was tangible, it could exist within Wolf after all... Desozir approaching her slowly, stating that he wanted to take his time with her. Maybe... its due to my low energy... My spirit is out of balance combined with something else... its keeping me from summoning her... maybe I can still remote fire? She thought, doubting her self but still mentally imagining her finger around the trigger of her rifle, imagining looking down the sights... slowly pulling the said trigger... but she couldn't. Nothing happened. The gun remained still and clingy to the wall beside the doorway... that is when Wolf's sharp eyes spotted the oncoming chair!

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Blushing_Sniper_wolf_shocked_scream
"!!!" Wolf let out a yelp of surprise, side stepping the chair that was launched at her, barely avoiding injury! She backed away, her head slightly bowed, her hands hovering around her thighs. Shit... I'm in a jam... got to avoid his attacks... Mayker he's so infuriating...! I don't think I've ever been as pissed about a demon since that Harlequin before this job! She thought, furrowing her brow, blushing as she screamed:

https://youtu.be/ditF4Wx7t1A?t=35 *restarts*

"I don't need my rifle to defeat you, bastard!" She spat, reaching back to her fanny back pack, yanking out the pair of stainless Izhevesk Barkov Wolf handguns:

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Izhevesk_barkov_custom_wolf_by_biancaneko23-dcctn7v

She grits her teeth, firing both handguns as she began to run through the blue mist, now knowing that it wasn't too hazardous for her. She knew her handguns were weaker, but she would pepper him a bit with the over pressured 9mm bullets to see how it affected him.

"Oh... I believe... yes, of course... just a bit of stage fright muckin' up your act m'dere..." He licked his toothy maw slowly, continuing his slow approach while she became embarrassed, unable to remove the supposedly 'spirit bonded' rifle by snapping her fingers. She was still moving well for a woman who inhaled so much poison, but something felt off about her. She really the great and infamous Wolf? Somethin's eating at her... and it aint me! Well, yet, heh heh heh~ He chuckled to himself.

Dodging the chair and now yanking out smaller firearms, Desozir brought up his arms to block the bullets, not that they did much; the rifle had more kick to it. Oh this'll be pitifully easy~ He thought, tracking her movement within the blue cloud, her jiggly, sexy body strafing as she moved!

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Camila_fiorentini_tahm_kench01_by_marikahotto_ddtc8vj-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA3NCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2IwZWQ2ODVhLTY0YTEtNGY0Ni04ZGFjLTUxOWZmZDk1NmIxYVwvZGR0Yzh2ai03ZTI2ZTZmOC0yOTU0LTQ1MGMtODQxNy03ZTE0MzYzMDU5YWEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

"Aaaahnnnn!" He exhaled, unfurling his long, sticky tongue over his lower jaw, whipping his head towards her so that the tongue launched out in a sweeping motion, hitting Wolf's legs with a heavy splat! The thick goop gathered at her knees, was heavy and sticky like it had been on her hands, and pulled her closer to him! He dragged her on her back, pulling her back to the center of the room, chuckling to himself as she did!
Desozir Equinus
Desozir Equinus
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:53 am

Wolf felt her body hit the floor hard, the whipping tongue wrapping her legs with that thick webbing again, being yanked towards Desozir soon after whilst she was still shooting him!

"Bastard!" She cried out-

-anger deep, her handguns running dry as she was dragged on her ass towards him. She tucked one the weapons away, feeling the heat of the slide and barrel against her stomach, not caring as she reached into her pack for one of the hand grenades she had in her possession. She undid the pin while fumbling inside the pack, and when she came to a stop, rolled, slinging the sticky saliva from her legs and leaving behind a gift for Desozir rolling next to his feet. She didn't want to use the grenades she had, but she'd make use of what she could in order to survive! She rolled and kept rolling till she hit the stem of the table that was left standing, knocking it over for cover while yanking both guns, huddling behind it, and ejecting the spent magazines and reloading while the explosive discharged its shrapnel and heat in a plume of force that forced the table against Wolf's back!
Wolf
Wolf
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Saevel Virfina Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:27 pm

(from here)

Saevel Virfina opened the door to his bedroom, and could subtly feel the commotion occurring despite the powerful glamour of the demonic host inviting the lovely Wolf to dine with him... or was it the other way around? He sighed, tossing his trench coat onto the coat rack and walked over to the window looking into the city. He loosened his tie and took a seat, opening the window, tilting it just enough to feel the cool breeze as he then proceeded to cut, then light up a cigar. Puffing on the Illrich Island blend, he closed his eyes and entered his 'mind palace'.

The world around him went from the drab and tasteless, to the ornate... marble, ivory... gold decorated palace that was within his mind. He reopened his eyes and there was now a table in front of him. The cooler machines he wanted to pitch to Mr. Lockheed lain out, with various goods from sweets to savoury meats packed inside without any frost or freezer burn despite the weeks of having been packed within. The containers flipped upside down, and revealed hidden compartments where liquors and beers could be stored for smuggling, as well as other contraband. The machines reset themselves back to their original positions on the table as he spoke within himself of his plan.

"The other Elders of the Brewing Syndicate are far too old and lost too many braincells to effectively keep the Syndicate running for another 1000 years. The Leprechauns are being more restless of late, and save from purging their existence from memory... there isn't much more we can do to impede those booze hound bastards. We need new blood, thats why they let me, an 'outsider' into their fold. I'm one of the Elders of the council, because they think I'm an emotionless clay doll whom they can meld with their hands but I look good for the 'newer generation'. However, if I can get Lockheed to take on my proposition with me, I can sell the Syndicate's special brews for a cheaper price, allowing more of the masses to try their more... refined, and addictive beverages. Maybe have the Leprechauns to blame? Could get the Syndicate to really push on those druids... hmm... still needs working out. But I can amass enough wealth I could, in theory, oppose the Syndicate. If only that bovine's brutish force would really work without needing to prepare for or plan countermeasures for other extenuating factors... I could just have the bloody council murdered and seize it for myself... its appealing for its simplicity, but its its simplicity which makes it a no go. Damn..."

He reopened his eyes, his body on autopilot, smoking the now smaller stub of the cigar which was between his fingers... the bottle of a fine, Minktail Red was displayed before him. He was so busy looking at everything in his mind palace, the elf had silently walked about doing menial tasks while he continued formulating and deliberating plans. Other than the syndicate washouts he was sent, he had a handful of associates not affiliated with the Syndicate to help him enact his traitorous dealings... and he wanted to make Lockheed one of them.
Saevel Virfina
Saevel Virfina
Recruit
Recruit

Tobin Lockheed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:32 pm

He slips in behind Seavel having followed from a distance savoring the slice of cake.

Finding a nice quiet corner of his room to sit down in he sat eating his slice of the cake while the elf meditated and wandered about fixing and adjusting things, without so much as noticing the young man eating his slice of cake as though drinking from a coffee cup.

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Fdbe8b19c30907bd74dde8f612f699fc

He begins to quietly hum while he enjoys his piece of cake.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Tobin Lockheed and Saevel Virfina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Saevel Virfina Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:54 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:He slips in behind Seavel having followed from a distance savoring the slice of cake.

Finding a nice quiet corner of his room to sit down in he sat eating his slice of the cake while the elf meditated and wandered about fixing and adjusting things, without so much as noticing the young man eating his slice of cake as though drinking from a coffee cup.

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 Fdbe8b19c30907bd74dde8f612f699fc

He begins to quietly hum while he enjoys his piece of cake.

Saevel, went from looking at the bottle of wine and the stub of his cigar, to the silver haired child? That was something that was very hard to miss. He's quiet, but he snuffs the cigar out in his ashtray, and leans back in the chair he was still sitting in, facing the young man. He noticed the cake in his hand, the coffee cup in the other hand. "..."

The pair stared in silence for a few moments, neither wishing to seemingly introduced themselves nor ask what the other was doing there. He leaned back, grabbed a glass for his wine, and poured himself the fine, Feniran Red. "...hows the cake?" He finally asked, among all things first, holding his glass of wine while he crossed one leg over his other. Given his jacket was off, his large handgun was visible in the shoulder holster under his left armpit, but the kid didn't seemed threatened... then again, judging from his mana level... he wasn't a kid. He raised a brow, and took a sip of wine.
Saevel Virfina
Saevel Virfina
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:55 pm

"Sadly I've had... better. But it does have a delicious flavor all the same. It lingers on the tongue like the sweet taste of victory after a near-death experience."

He sets the cup like cake down or more to the point what's left of it and sighs a little.

"Lucky Lu sends his apologies for not making your scheduled meeting, he was caught unexpectedly by a potentially lucrative business venture. At least it could be given the right additional circumstances, and it was a time sensitive opportunity. I'm Lucky Lu's personal assistant I handle his meetings and other day to day business dealing when he is unavailable or otherwise detained by such inconveniences.

So it falls to me to accept or deny your business proposal, on Lucky Lu's behalf."

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondface Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:04 am

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 UU0q1qD

Lord Myrin seemed to make a gesture of contemplation as if to go on with the young man's counter proposal, being an 'associate' of Lucky Lu. The silence lasts for a solid minute before a loud crack cuts through the lack of ambience!

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 EScKKC1

The elf's eyes showed signs of a reaction to the sound of the hammer falling onto the primer, but he still wore a mostly contemplative look as the .38 bullet soared over the silver haired 'brat's' head and into the forehead of the High Elf! Lord Myrin, a High Level Crime Boss in the Rolanian Elvish Syndicate, full name Saevel Myrin Illianaro Virfina 'The Silver Hawk' for all his pomp and heritage, was now quite dead.

The gunshot had come from behind the white haired kid, as the closet slid open and a tall man stepped out, holding a very ornate piece:

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 YtBwziS

Arcanda's old .38 bequeathed to the man who now strode out from the closet to join the still seated, seemingly unflinching kid who continued to sip from his mug. "I don't think he expected a thirty-eight to break through the walls of his 'mind palace', but... I have to say it was perhaps the only profitable thing to enter that thick skull of his..." chuckled a raspy voice as the man spun the smoking barrel of his Quicksilver .38 to his mouth to blow the stream of smoke still wafting out from its rifled tunnel. The man was quite unique looking. Elderly, with diamonds encrusted along the entire right side of his body as he crossed the room with his mace head cane. He was wearing a dark brown trench coat over a black vest and trousers, black sobekian skin shoes, a white silk buttondown and a dark blue satin tie. A blue silk scarf draped around his neck, the middle aged man with short silvery hair tipped his fedora to the corpse now occupying the seat in front of the brat without turning to face the kid; his back to the 'young' fellow as he used the barrel of his handgun to 'nudge' the corpse of Lord Myrin now slumped into the chair off and to the left.

The elf with a bloody hole in his forehead crumpled out of his seat due to the stranger's nudging, hitting the floor with a thud. "Bloody arrogant High Elves... leave the arrogance to the Fenirans ya knife eared bastard..." Spoke the former Arcanda Mob Capo and Feniran Gangster as he slid his silver plated piece into the shoulder holster sticking out of the right side of his jacket before taking the previously occupied seat, facing the kid finally.  

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 XygRGDE

"What's the matter, smoothskin? Never seen a case of the world's most valuable acne before?" Jericho 'Diamondface' MarRinae half smirked at the young man sitting ahead of him. "Seriously... how long were you gonna let'em go on with that drivel of 'replacin' the syndicate figureheads'? I humored him after I saw you enter, but I couldn't stand another minute listening to that bullshit." Jericho grunted, setting his cane at the table's side, beside the Elf's Hawkhead Sword cane before noticing the hardly finished cigar in the ashtray and plucked it with his left hand. "Why'd ya put up with that shit, Lucky Lu...?" He sneered, his faded blue eyes falling over the silver haired 'kid' as he took a match and lit the unfinished cigar, puffing it before inhaling the cigar.
Diamondface
Diamondface
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:31 pm

“Frankly I was trying to savor the Ale Cake, while he spoke of wanting to change the status quo.”

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) - Page 5 B2fd5498-3648-4ca5-bf1e-a953a89ae99d

Lucky Lu looked at the last few bites of his piece of coffee mug shaped Ale Cake.  Sighing.

“At the very least his ideals and desires prove that the status quo is as it should be.  Effectively keeping even the most ambitious blind to reality.  That mustache is ridiculous, you should truly consider shaving it off.  It doesn’t suit your shining personality at all Mister Jay.

Lucius drummed his fingers on the arm of the chair he sat in for a moment while considering the situation.  Finally after the near silence of his fingers drumming one after another in quick session on the arm of the chair for a moment he picked up the last few bites of the Ale Cake finishing them off.  

“So who do I send the bill to for this disruption Jericho?  Was it a decision of the council to put an end to his ambition, or perhaps this was a private feud in which your services were engaged?

I’m not exactly pleased with this outcome.”

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5