Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village)

+14
Wolf
Cuthburt Hawksorrow
Countess Katarina
Darkstorm Zero
Riley Pearce
Elvira De Voure
Shelke
Mink
Saeko
Sakura McKelly
Valan Bennett
Demetri
Trunks
Rufus Tenik
18 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) Empty The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village)

Post  Rufus Tenik Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:50 pm

This place is where those who are tired may stay the first night free of charge, then for additional days 100 gil/credits/omas/zaks/zills/Dantones each said additional day.

You have choices of:

Single Bed: 100 g/c/o/zk/zl/Dntns per night

Two Beds: 150 g/c/o/zk/zl/Dntns per night

Three Beds: 200 g/c/o/zk/zl/Dntns per night

Rufus Tenik
Rufus Tenik
Admin
Admin

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Consumable Items (Potions, Poisons, etc):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 10,000,000,000

Back to top Go down

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) Empty Trunks' room

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:47 pm

Trunks lead him to the front office. "I'll be right back-I'll be down in a minute!" she said as she ran up the stairs and into her room closing the door behind her. She let out a sigh. The room was empty of all possessions but a bed with a sheet on it. On the bed was her bag, and her things she needed. She grabbed them and then sighed, turning her head to the phone on the wall near the door. Biting her lower lip she walked over and lifted the phone off the receiver and began to dial her house phone in Breland-she was going to check up on her dad...
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) Empty Re: The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village)

Post  Demetri Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:31 pm

The phone rings for a couple of seconds. Movement is heard as someone picks up the phone but in the background the distinct voice of Rufus Tenik's speech from 18 years ago could be heard. "Allo? Rockwell residence." the voice of Demetri Rockwell rang through the phone.
Demetri
Demetri
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:37 pm

"Hey Dad...I'm just checking in...please don't tell me your still watching Tenik's inaugural speech..." she said with a normal tone, while her face expressed slight embarrassment.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Demetri Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:43 pm

"Hey Trunks! So what if i'm watching the speech for the thirtieth time! I will prove Tenik is plotting to enslave the world!..." Demetri replied energetically before a click was heard and Rufus's voice disappeared from the background. A sigh could be heard before Demetri's voice continued, "Just because i've become a little obsessed with Tenik since the divorce doesn't mean anything kitten. It's better then turning to that Erotica channel you found a couple years ago! AHAHAHAHA!"

Demetri's laughter filled Trunks ears and slowly died as he regained composure and cleared his throat, "But seriously...I'm fine it's the usual going out at three in the morning to treat some drunk guy who tries to pull my tail. So what's new with you? If i've heard through the woodwork properly of your ADN buds here in Breland you're transfering to Beijio?"
Demetri
Demetri
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:10 pm

Demetri wrote:"Hey Trunks! So what if i'm watching the speech for the thirtieth time! I will prove Tenik is plotting to enslave the world!..." Demetri replied energetically before a click was heard and Rufus's voice disappeared from the background. A sigh could be heard before Demetri's voice continued, "Just because i've become a little obsessed with Tenik since the divorce doesn't mean anything kitten. It's better then turning to that Erotica channel you found a couple years ago! AHAHAHAHA!"

With the laughter caused her to pull her ear from the phone for a moment. "Daaaad! That was you when I brought that Randy kid over when I was 18! And he was such a timid neko too!" She exclaimed blushing. She then heard the laughter die down and could hear him clear his throat:

Demetri wrote: "But seriously...I'm fine it's the usual going out at three in the morning to treat some drunk guy who tries to pull my tail. So what's new with you? If i've heard through the woodwork properly of your ADN buds here in Breland you're transfering to Beijio?"

She beamed slightly. "Yes! I was promoted to officer level. I get paid a bit more than I did when I was a sergeant-and I have a little more power to run around with." She started. "Ah, so same old same old in Breland otherwise? How's the beach-they didn't build condominiums on them did they?" she asked with a slightly concerned tone of voice.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Demetri Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:08 am

"Ah, so same old same old in Breland otherwise? How's the beach-they didn't build condominiums on them did they?" she asked with a slightly concerned tone of voice.

"You better believe they haven't! If i'm not watching the speech or working i'm out there protesting those forsaken lowlife real estate agents! If we want a place to surf this is the only place to try! If they even tried to surf at any of the Bejio-Scardian Islands they'd know what I mean! I almost lost my life getting impaled by a rock on one of those beaches!" Demetri's voice filled with passion responded to the otherwise simple question.

Demetri could be heard breathing heavily on the phone. After a few seconds pause the breathing returned to normal and he continued, "I'm glad to hear you're making something of this ADN career...I've seen too many people go into it and get stuck. I mean my pal Atachi is still in the recruit stage and he's my age remember?"
Demetri
Demetri
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Demetri wrote:
"You better believe they haven't! If i'm not watching the speech or working i'm out there protesting those forsaken lowlife real estate agents! If we want a place to surf this is the only place to try! If they even tried to surf at any of the Bejio-Scardian Islands they'd know what I mean! I almost lost my life getting impaled by a rock on one of those beaches!"

She blinked, not sure if it was an overall good decision to leave dad at home so soon after the divorce... She could hear him breathing heavily and she decided to add her two cents worth into the conversation on that subject. "Heh, it sounds to me like it is pretty lively down there for same old same old! But I'm glad to hear your working just as hard over there as I am here." she said chuckling lightly.

Demetri wrote:After a few seconds pause the breathing returned to normal and he continued, "I'm glad to hear you're making something of this ADN career...I've seen too many people go into it and get stuck. I mean my pal Atachi is still in the recruit stage and he's my age remember?"

She smiled. "Well I have the medical skills you taught me to thank for it. I know it's not like being a doctor-but the ADN are trying to unify a stubborn world. I can't help the fact that Arcanda's Syndicate and a few other pea-brained, two-bit criminals wont assimilate into the new age. I can't help the fact I have to patch up those who get injured or killed in the crossfire as well." She paused for a moment...and thought about it for a few seconds. "Uh Dad...Atachi? I thought he was dead...or was that Asaski? Haha I guess that me being away for a few months must have done a toll to my memory! Hahahah...Well in either case I think I'm going to be leaving Ithteca with more than just inspiration and a promotion! And I'll be getting a little closer to home now too!" she added grinning as she turned her attention to Valan who was probably still downstairs waiting for her. She blushed, putting her hand over the speaker of the phone and opening the door slightly to yell down to him: "Sorry Val! I'll be down there in a sec hun!" she then closed the door again and sighed, before she went back to talking to her father. "So would you like me to send you anything this month? I'm sure I can get you something before I leave Ithteca-it's the capital city of Galiavan-and it's all tax free remember!" she added giggling.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Valan sighed. "Alright! I'll be right here!" he called up and he sighed. He turned his head to a TV in the corner and watched a fox-girl prance acrossed the screen. "Hi! I'm Toshiko Kiyomi! Blahblahblahblah!"
Val's eyes narrowed. "What the hell is this crap?"
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Demetri Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:16 pm

"Sorry Val! I'll be down there in a sec hun!" she then closed the door again and sighed, before she went back to talking to her father. "So would you like me to send you anything this month? I'm sure I can get you something before I leave Ithteca-it's the capital city of Galiavan-and it's all tax free remember!" she added giggling.

"I would like the address of the man you call hun. Unless Val is for Valerie...I think i need to pay them a visit." Demetri's voice said his eyes narrowed as he stared at the floor while he listened to her yell down what seemed like a hall. "Do you hear that Trunks? It's...silence...where all relationships end."
Demetri
Demetri
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Demetri wrote:

"I would like the address of the man you call hun. Unless Val is for Valerie...I think i need to pay them a visit." Demetri's voice said his eyes narrowed as he stared at the floor while he listened to her yell down what seemed like a hall. "Do you hear that Trunks? It's...silence...where all relationships end."

She laughed. "Well you can tell him that when you meet him; Dad...he passed the test!" she said as she grew slightly anxious with her face blushed. "You remember-right?" she asked with a hopeful face, her face reddening
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Demetri Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Demetri scratched his chin as he listened to Trunks, "Passed the test you say?...Well almost jumping off a cliff after you I guess makes him semi-worthy of a Rockwell..." his voice tapered off into thought. There was a brief pause of a few moments before Demetri spoke again, "Bring Valerie by sometime...I'd like to meet her. Have a good night Trunks!"

The sound of Tenik's voice could be heard in the background again this time a more recent clip of Tenik talking about his recent donations to such and such foundation or such and such police agency.
Demetri
Demetri
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Demetri wrote:"Passed the test you say?...Well almost jumping off a cliff after you I guess makes him semi-worthy of a Rockwell..." his voice tapered off into thought. There was a brief pause of a few moments before Demetri spoke again, "Bring Valerie by sometime...I'd like to meet her. Have a good night Trunks!"

The sound of Tenik's voice could be heard in the background again this time a more recent clip of Tenik talking about his recent donations to such and such foundation or such and such police agency.
She sighed but was happy. If this relationship could happen not only will she be happy-but perhaps her father could get some peace too. "You too Dad! Love ya!" she said with glee as she hung the phone up. She let out a relieved sigh. "Maybe thing's will look up-right Trunks?" She asked herself in the mirror on the door before giggling. She opened the door and headed down the stairs to find Valan. "Hey! I'm ready to go when you are!" she stated with a beaming smile.
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Valan was sitting in a chair-transfixed on the television. The animation....it was terrible...so terrible that just merely looking at it made him question life it's self. "This...Anime is so horrible...I'm watching it because I feel sorry for it...Who in their right mind would even think of making this shit-it's...it's just...Oh hey Trunks!" he muttered till he saw trunks and smiled. He got up on his feet and scratched the back of his neck. "So are you all packed up and ready?" he asked.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Trunks Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Trunks blinked and turned to the television set. "This Anime is still running? I thought it was canceled." She started as she turned back to Val. "Yes indeedy! I'm packed and ready to go when you are! Less our mind turn to mush from the horrible acting of Toshiko Kiyomi!" she replied giggling. She started for the door and turned to him. "Well lead the way!"
Trunks
Trunks
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Valan Bennett Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:08 am

Valan nodded. "Sure thing-now it's my turn to drag you around!" he said with a grin-taking her by the hand and leading her out the door.
Valan Bennett
Valan Bennett
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura McKelly Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Sakura entered the inn and paid for a room. She was beginning to feel tired after a long day of work. As she headed to her room she really started to wonder what her mother and father were up to-her siblings and Ikai especially. "Hmm...if worst comes to worst, I can always say He-Den." she said to herself, shutting the door to her room behind her.
Sakura McKelly
Sakura McKelly
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Back to top Go down

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) Empty Saeko's Room

Post  Saeko Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Saeko gripped her father's katana tightly while she sat on her bed. She looked at it's blade and felt warm hatred boil in her blood. Satori...you shall one day pay for what your mother did to my father...one day...but for now... she suddenly stopped shaking... A single tear drop fell onto the blade. She brought her free hand up and quivered when she felt the tears. She then swung the blade across the lamp-cleaving it perfectly and making the room turn black.
Saeko
Saeko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mink Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:52 pm

The ebony elf makes her way over to the inn keeper as she enters. After conversing with the man, she drops a bag of money before him and smiles. "I'll take any room, as long as you've got one." she states. The man grins and with out a word slips her a key and points to the stairs. "201 Shelia, says it on the brass plate. You can't miss it." She takes the key and nods in response. She'd check the room out later though, she didn't have anything to pack away anyhow-she was wearing it. She waves to the man and then heads back out into the street, heading to the pub she saw on the map again.
Mink
Mink
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelke Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:00 am

Shelke was sitting at her bedside upon her laptop, running through the databases of people she had to make house calls to eventually. Upon the near top of the list was the name: Grey, Alastor. She looked at the name puzzled at first, but then almost just as quickly remembers the young man with cybernetic implants that she herself overlooked the operation of. "Ah...the young lady-killer..." she says out loud before laughing. She remembered how he was when she gave him the new left arm of his, that special blend of top secret technology. Oh yes, wait till he found out it could harness the energies of great and powerful demons if he so happened to defeat them in combat. Well, it was time for the yearly check up, and may as well spill the beans about the whole affair; the only thing she couldn't tell the lad was the state-secret of him being the next Tenik Heir, that would be most confusing to mediate. "Hello Alastor, by the way since your old enough, you can beat up great demons and force their powers into your own energy with your left arm, and by the way; the father you've never had is the former DICK-tator of Galiavan and is the current Vice President of the ADN. Congradulations! You know everything now!" she shook her head and sighed at that thought. "Yeah...that'll go over smoothly." she sighs openly.

She stood up, folding her laptop together and slips it into her pocket of her lab coat. She begins to walk out of the Inn, her heels clicking against the wooden boards. She wondered how her patient had been doing since a year of inactivity.
Shelke
Shelke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvira De Voure Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:31 am

Riley Pearce wrote:
Elvira De Voure wrote:
Riley Pearce wrote:He turned to Elvira. "...what are you here for, Elvira?"

She paused, and looked into his eyes with her powerful crimson orbs. "I'm here, to kill someone. Don't worry, it isn't you. Only something I need to take care of on my own." she then patted his butt, and nudged his shoulder with her own. "But lets hurry on, and drop the questioning for now... remember, we have a date. A date with a comfy and warm bed..." she cooed, her other hand's fingers tapped upon his chest playfully.

Riley jumped a little, and chuckled. "Yes 'mam, I believe that is an appointment neither would want to be late for." he says, chuckling, but was honestly curious whom she wanted to kill. "As for your intended target... honestly, as long as it's someone I know, I won't hold it against you. There's somebody worth my bullet out there too, but I haven't found them yet." he says with a sigh, before turning to her, perking up a bit. "Y-yeah, lets drop this for now." He says chuckling nervously as he lead them into the Miner Village area.

Elvira didn't press into Riley's words herself as they finally made it to the inn. She removed her hood, nodding to the man behind the counter as she 'charmed' him to look over her bringing Riley to her room.

"For what reason?" the inn keeper said in his charmed state, only for Elvira to cheekily reply: "To bang the everlasting fuck out of him. He's amused me. So I'm going to amuse him."

The inn keeper nodded slowly, before returning to his chores. She turned to Riley, smiling. "Come along now," she says, her left hand's fingers laced around his chin as she pulled his face towards her own. "for the night is still young..." she reiterated again, slowly and more seductively as she then grabbed his hand and lead him up the stairway to her room.

Once inside, she closed the door, arms stretched above her head into a stretch as she turned to Riley, smiling. "Well? What are you waiting for~" she teased, undoing her cape, removing both the hood and the long flapping cloth across the back of a chair, her hands sliding up through her black hair, pulling it back some. It was mid neck length in a stylized bob cut, and without the cape, Riley was privy to her feminine curves, as her tight fitting leather outfit left very little to the imagination. She half turned, sliding her hand around the curve of her wide hips, and looked over at him from beyond her left shoulder, eyes narrow and seducing. "Let us play, Riley." she says, unhooking her belt which also held a large gun which was hidden from view before, the leather belt, packs and holster with the gun still inside it fell around her hips, slide down her thighs and pooled around her ankles. She motioned him over with her other hand, turning so he may embrace her fully.
Elvira De Voure
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 350,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:00 am

Elvira De Voure wrote:
Elvira didn't press into Riley's words herself as they finally made it to the inn. She removed her hood, nodding to the man behind the counter as she 'charmed' him to look over her bringing Riley to her room.

"For what reason?" the inn keeper said in his charmed state, only for Elvira to cheekily reply: "To bang the everlasting fuck out of him. He's amused me. So I'm going to amuse him."

The inn keeper nodded slowly, before returning to his chores. She turned to Riley, smiling. "Come along now," she says, her left hand's fingers laced around his chin as she pulled his face towards her own. "for the night is still young..." she reiterated again, slowly and more seductively as she then grabbed his hand and lead him up the stairway to her room.

Once inside, she closed the door, arms stretched above her head into a stretch as she turned to Riley, smiling. "Well? What are you waiting for~" she teased, undoing her cape, removing both the hood and the long flapping cloth across the back of a chair, her hands sliding up through her black hair, pulling it back some. It was mid neck length in a stylized bob cut, and without the cape, Riley was privy to her feminine curves, as her tight fitting leather outfit left very little to the imagination. She half turned, sliding her hand around the curve of her wide hips, and looked over at him from beyond her left shoulder, eyes narrow and seducing. "Let us play, Riley." she says, unhooking her belt which also held a large gun which was hidden from view before, the leather belt, packs and holster with the gun still inside it fell around her hips, slide down her thighs and pooled around her ankles. She motioned him over with her other hand, turning so he may embrace her fully.

Riley, in awe of Elvira's provocative nature couldn't help but agree. "Alright..." he says, blushing pink as he approached the devilishly sexy vampire. He cupped her face as he got close, bringing his face to her's slowly, his lips parting as he kissed her lower lip. The cool feeling of her blood red lips was intriguing, stimulating even, as he locked lips with her, sliding his open palms down her cheeks, around her neck, spreading across her shoulders before bringing them around the curves of her squishy, pillow like breasts. He groped their sides lightly, before sliding across her ribs and under her arms, folding his elbows around her waist as he pulled her in close, tightly. Her supple chest was flattened against his. His left hand gliding up her back, between her shoulder blades while his right hand crawled down her spine, resting upon her left butt cheek, as he stroked her bum, grabbing hold of it lightly in a groping fashion. His swelling member was getting uncomfortable behind his jeans and underwear, but he held his ground for now. For now, he wanted to embrace this devilish creature, and he then moved his lips to her upper lip.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvira De Voure Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:26 am

Riley Pearce wrote:
Elvira De Voure wrote:

Riley, in awe of Elvira's provocative nature couldn't help but agree. "Alright..." he says, blushing pink as he approached the devilishly sexy vampire. He cupped her face as he got close, bringing his face to her's slowly, his lips parting as he kissed her lower lip. The cool feeling of her blood red lips was intriguing, stimulating even, as he locked lips with her, sliding his open palms down her cheeks, around her neck, spreading across her shoulders before bringing them around the curves of her squishy, pillow like breasts. He groped their sides lightly, before sliding across her ribs and under her arms, folding his elbows around her waist as he pulled her in close, tightly. Her supple chest was flattened against his. His left hand gliding up her back, between her shoulder blades while his right hand crawled down her spine, resting upon her left butt cheek, as he stroked her bum, grabbing hold of it lightly in a groping fashion. His swelling member was getting uncomfortable behind his jeans and underwear, but he held his ground for now. For now, he wanted to embrace this devilish creature, and he then moved his lips to her upper lip.

Elvira, feeling warmth through Riley, closes her eyes as he assaults her lips with his own. As he pulls her close, she wraps her arms around him, her armored arm bracers clinking slightly as she drifted her hands to the sides of his delicious little butt. She fondly squeezed that rump, the tough muscle almost pliable under her hands. She stepped forward a little, positioning Riley's back towards the bed. They would simply have to strip each other down while getting 'warmed up'. She was, however, wet from the pulsing of his quickly beating heart, his blood pulsing in his veins as the pressure increased. She could feel his hardening member under his clothes as it rubbed against her thighs, her bikini area, and she could feel its warmth as well. She parted her lips, gasping for a moment; her lidded heavy eyes upon his as she bit his upper lip playfully (and not with her fangs), smiling as she then forced her cold lips upon him again, moaning as she slid her hands up his back, around his ribs and against his chest, pushing him backwards so he'd fall back onto the bed. She grinned, giggling seductively as she placed her knees at the the edge of the bed, crawling slowly over him till she sat on his pelvis, the bulge between his thighs was now between her own thighs, feeling it through her pants, as it pressed between the middle of her bum's cheeks. She sat up, looking at him with a sexy look in her garnet eyes, her head cocked against her left shoulder as she slid her hands up her sides, and playfully squished her breasts together, jiggling them for him, her fingers spread across both of the lithe breasts. "Hmhmhm..." she hummed, licking her lips. "Are you...hungry?" she cooed, winking at Riley beneath her, playfully sliding the cut out down, to expose a little more of the spheres held behind her corset.
Elvira De Voure
Elvira De Voure
Corproral
Corproral

Items
Projectiles (Ammo):
Currency (in Gilex [gX]): 350,000

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkstorm Zero Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:46 am

As the two newly acquainted lovebirds started getting hot and messy, a new heat began to rise, unnoticed, or probably written off as the rising heat from their situation. After a few more moments however, smoke began to waft into the apartment from under the door, under the bed, and from beneath the furniture.

It wouldn't be until one of the pair were able to focus clearly enough to notice something was definitely wrong that a deep, yet feminine voice echoed from multiple locations around them.

"Well now, it would seem a new couple couldn't wait to get to know each other for more than an hour before they decided to get the sparks flying, along with their clothes!" the laughter, the echoing booming laughter reverbiated down the halls, and echoed very strangely from somewhere distant...

It was then that the wooden door exploded inward, immediately set alight like kindling, and showering the innards of the apartment in a mantle of sparks.

The Shamrock Inn (Miner Village) Bruiserdemon3_zpsxx75rr9l

Behind the towering amazonian demoness, the hallway was nothing but a pitch blackness filled with those dark orange Hellfire...
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Pearce Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:59 am

Riley was entranced by the lovely vampire's movements, wanting to see more of the woman beneath that armor, as she playfully threw him against the bed. He had felt a little anxious when she bit his lip, but as she sat upon him, teasing her breasts to him, a foul acrid scent began to permeate the room. He shook his head, not paying it much mind, sitting up himself, placing his hand between her right shoulder and neck, working on removing the scarf as he kissed her, while the right hand slipped between the folds of her corset, curving around the bend of her breast beneath, her nipple against his palm. It wasn't till the smoke started wafting in, that he managed to pry his eyes off the lovely Elvira. His right hand drifting away from her breast, making it bounce behind it's leather support. He leaned back, looking towards the door and widened his eyes as the voice echoed throughout the room. "Wha-what the hell?" he gasped, snapping his head left to right. The voice seemed to be everywhere. Then the door crashed open, flame spewing as the hulking amazonian creature stood behind it. "E-Elvira!" He exclaimed, pointing towards the creature who made her appearance known.
Riley Pearce
Riley Pearce
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next