Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living room

+3
Tifa Lockheart
Katsumi
barduwulf
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Living room - Page 2 Empty Re: Living room

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:13 pm

“Didn’t you make some sort of dish the morning after we met? That was pretty good, but I never got the name of it. Might be a fitting dish for our reunion.” He suggested, while unbuckling his sune-ate (foot armor)
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:29 pm

barduwulf wrote:“Didn’t you make some sort of dish the morning after we met? That was pretty good, but I never got the name of it. Might be a fitting dish for our reunion.” He suggested, while unbuckling his sune-ate (foot armor)

She blinked. She almost didn’t remember that herself, it was a memory as rare as an aurora borealis centralized in ones kitchen, but it came back to her like freshly steamed- I didn’t even remember that till he brought it up! That’s right, now what was it...I think it was just some left overs I had in the fridge, no it was something more filling! And worked well for both hangovers and as a general meal!

She chuckled. “Very well! Consider me your doting wife this evening, so sit back and relax while I fix us something for dinner!” She playfully winked. She wondered what would have happened if the pair had actually slept together that night... before she realized her hand was patting his rugged chest; feeling his muscles through the Gi again.

She pulled her hand back and giggles. “Which way is the kitchen, heh... ^^; ” she says tugging on her shirt; her large breasts jiggling behind her top!

Living room - Page 2 Image0
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:37 pm

“Oh right, we never showed you the new place, heh...😅 too bad we didn’t have you folks over sooner. The kitchen is actually behind me, to the left.” Wonder if Kat would get jealous over the doting. She’s fine with sex, but she’s really serious when it becomes to being a wife. Or she’d just be jealous that Mitsuki couldn’t dote on her as well
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:45 pm

barduwulf wrote:“Oh right, we never showed you the new place, heh...😅 too bad we didn’t have you folks over sooner. The kitchen is actually behind me, to the left.” Wonder if Kat would get jealous over the doting. She’s fine with sex, but she’s really serious when it becomes to being a wife. Or she’d just be jealous that Mitsuki couldn’t dote on her as well

Then again, Katsumi would have been jealous since Mizuki was a better cook, being the one who taught the Neko a few of her secrets, but the coffee... that was something she did on her own, Mitsu had no part in that!

She pushes his broad shoulders lightly down, forcing him to stay put. “Ah ah ahh, no need to help simply sit back and-“ she somehow lost her footing and fell onto the General’s lap! Her large breasts squished against his chest her arms loosely wrapped around his neck while her thighs had lightly spread open and their crotches against one another’s. Her shirt skirt hiked a little, the edges of her black lacy panties peeking from the clefts of her curves poking from her raised skirt. He could feel her breasts through his Gi, her warmth and all the while she thought she felt a swell moving against her crotch!

She blinked, her face close to his, her perfume wafting into his face was flowery but pleasant. “S-sorry, lost my footing... there.” She gulped. Pretty sure that was his...ahem your blushing like a bride Mitsu~ She giggles looking at her reflection in a nearby mirror and realized he could see her purple satin and black lacy edged panties poking from her skirt in the other mirror behind her! She slowly pulls herself off him, tugging her skirt down gently. She wasn’t embarrassed about that, she used to wear a high leg gold thong in public with an even tinier skirt! She smiled warmly. “You had a long day, I’ll be back once it’s finished, but for old times sake... how about you blindfold yourself? Rest and relax while I cook and prepare dinner for ya? Don’t wanna reveal my secrets~” She giggles and runs into the kitchen.
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:49 pm

“Surprised you’d suggest a blindfold when I’m still wearing sunglasses indoors.” He joked. “But I’ll stay put for now, so you can have your fun.”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:52 pm

barduwulf wrote:“Surprised you’d suggest a blindfold when I’m still wearing sunglasses indoors.” He joked. “But I’ll stay put for now, so you can have your fun.”

She chuckled and waved her hand. “Just blindfold silly; going to try something I used to do when my Husband has a long day.” She giggles, before vanishing into the kitchen.
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:16 pm

What blindfold? He thought, as he took off his glasses and grabbed a pillow and laid down on the couch, eyes facing away from the kitchen.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:44 pm

barduwulf wrote:What blindfold? He thought, as he took off his glasses and grabbed a pillow and laid down on the couch, eyes facing away from the kitchen.

She went to the kitchen to prepare the meal, checking the pantry for the things she needed for “Mitsuki Special”, and was surprised that she didn’t have to alter or substitute the ingredients. She set water to a boil, and prepared the dry ingredients and chopped the meat finely. She poked her head out to the living room and noticed Bard didn’t have any blindfold and remembered her husband used to wear ties a lot! She face palms and sighs, before returning to the kitchen.

She smirked, undressing, removing everything. She figured since he was having such a tough day at work she would do something special other than the meal. She noticed Kats frilly apron in a corner of the room and slips it on over her bare breasts; her bra truly was missing apparently! I really liked that bra too.. she sighed. She continued to cook, the smell of the dish reaching the living room as Mitsuki hums sweetly. This felt odd, yet so right, she felt that it would be fun as well! Aggressively bold, like she used to be.

Mitsu felt the cool air against her jiggling thighs and exposed back and ass, the small apron was hardly containing her large, supple features. Katsumi got a little smaller... she thought as she piled the gravy, the spices meat onto a plate of fluffy white rice.

“Keep you’re eyes closed~” She hummed mischievously. When she enters the living room again, she sets the meal down onto the table, and then sat on her knees in front of him.

“Would you like dinner, a bath, or...me?😘” she asked seductively, batting her lidded eyes as she awaited him to open his:

Living room - Page 2 Image0
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:56 pm

He slowly opened his eyes as he saw Mitsuki performing the ‘apron special’ as he began to sit up. “Well, as much as option three entices me, I feel it would be rude not to eat the meal you made first.” He replied with a smirk, putting his sunglasses back on Cool . “Guess it was lucky for both of us you showed up when you did ,huh?”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:13 pm

barduwulf wrote:He slowly opened his eyes as he saw Mitsuki performing the ‘apron special’ as he began to sit up. “Well, as much as option three entices me, I feel it would be rude not to eat the meal you made first.” He replied with a smirk, putting his sunglasses back on Cool . “Guess it was lucky for both of us you showed up when you did ,huh?”

She giggles, taking him by his hand and sets a cushion down by the kotatsu, and sets him onto it, her curves managing not to pop out all the while, but barely at that. She sits besides him, and clacks a pair of chopsticks together. “Well, you had a very stressful day, you said so yourself, no? I want to help, alleviate some of that stress~” she purred. “I was surprised that all the ingredients I needed were available,” she pulls up a slice of meat and blows lightly on it before leaning against his left shoulder, her ballooning breasts squeeze against his arm and the neck gap of the apron allows the General a view of her cleavage and her reddish pink nipples which embossed the strained fabric clinging to her curves.

“Be careful, it’s... hot~” She hums, licking her lips slowly and deliberately, bringing it to his mouth. “...how does it taste?” She breathlessly whispers into his ear, her breath against his neck and ear. Blush
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:31 pm

He closes his mouth around the first bite, slowly savoring it as he chewed, before swallowing and licking his lips. “Even better than I remember.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:39 pm

barduwulf wrote:He closes his mouth around the first bite, slowly savoring it as he chewed, before swallowing and licking his lips. “Even better than I remember.

She blushed, leaning against his shoulder, hugging him closely in response. “So glad to hear~” she purred, and got him another serving, her bare thigh against his, blowing against the next bite, bringing it over when it slipped from the chopsticks and onto her bobbling breasts, with gravy slowly trickling around her curves! “Ah, shoot that was clumsy of me~” she sighed before looking up at him with a smirk 😏. Her lidded eyes locking with his as she grabbed the slab of meat with the chopsticks and slurped the piece of meat between her plush, silky lips before swallowing. “I made a bit of a mess, but forgot to grab napkins~” she pouts.
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:43 pm

“Allow me to help with that....” he lowered his lips to her breast, and slowly dragged his tongue along the trail of gravy, before lapping it up and lowering to her now exposed nipple and licked it at a short while before withdrawing. “Tasty.”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:59 pm

barduwulf wrote:“Allow me to help with that....” he lowered his lips to her breast, and slowly dragged his tongue along the trail of gravy, before lapping it up and lowering to her now exposed nipple and licked it at a short while before withdrawing. “Tasty.”

x3 “Chuu, thanks for being such a dear~” she purred, gasping as his lips pressed against her right breast, and drag his tongue across the smooth, sensitive flesh. “Uhnnn...” she moans, her eyelids fluttering as his soft and warm tongue dragged along the trail of gravy, before she felt the gentle tug of the apron reveal half of the breast, exposing her pink nipple and suckles her there for a moment or two! By the twelve, keep at it! He’s into this too huh? Let’s hope I can help him relax as well as he’s been working on me~ she internally purrs. Once he pulls away, she leaves the breast exposed and smiles. “Excellent~” She giggles, the breast bobbing as she grabs him another morsel, her exposed ass jiggling in front of him as she deliberately leans over the table a few moments to pick at the bowl, before sitting in his lap, her cheeks rubbing at the sides of his swelling member. She leans against his chest, looking up at him with her large crimson eyes and raises the slice of meat to his lips before gently biting the other end. She blushed, her eyes heavy lidded and glossy as she waits for him. Her perfume wafting around him, but it’s not overwhelming. She wiggles her hips against him, her ass squishing between his inner thighs and rubbed against his clothed member. She was revved to play, but they still had a dinner to finish~ Hurrrrr <3
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:24 pm

He took bite of the meat, before bringing his lips to hers, using one hand to cup her exposed breast, while the other slid down her side, down her thigh, under the apron, and started to tease her pearl, as her ass rubbed up against his lap.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:39 pm

barduwulf wrote:He took bite of the meat, before bringing his lips to hers, using one hand to cup her exposed breast, while the other slid down her side, down her thigh, under the apron, and started to tease her pearl, as her ass rubbed up against his lap.

“Mmm..” She hummed as their lips touched and the meat that was tender enough to melt in their mouth slid away with a simple gulp. She remembered his lips that dark night, and they were that soft and inviting as they were back then. “You...mmm...shouldn’t play...mmm..with your food~” she purrs between kisses, her ass continued to ride up and down his clothes, very much bulging member! His hand against her breast was warm and rough from honing his swordplay, his other sliding down her side, across her jiggling thigh, and then teased her sex. She blushed, closing her eyes as the chopsticks slid slowly from her finger and onto the floor no longer necessary as her arms wrapped around his shoulders and her hands cupped the back of his neck and head; her fingers sinking into his thick brown hair. I am so fucking hot right now, I wonder if this was what would have happened to us 18 years ago? If I hadn’t been drunk that night and went all the way with that forcefulness I put on him... I’m sure it would have been fun, beyond the forced grope I put him in and the brief makeout session...stop thinking just fuck him and yourself silly, Mitsu! she told herself, moaning as she made out with the General~
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:54 pm

After she turned around, he slid a finger into her lower mouth, letting them ‘taste’ the General, while his free hand wrapped around her back as their tongues began to dance within one another’s mouths, breaking away for a moment. “Seems we both have a bit of an appetite....” he planted a long kiss on her neck, before returning to her lips.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:00 am

Mitsu’s eyelids gently raise, her garnet gaze upon him as their lips embrace. She moans through their passion as he slides his finger a little deeper, while their tongues dance. Her short blonde hair sways as she picks up her pace, stoking the flames of the kiln so to say, his hot iron in his pants becoming molten and needing quenching...soon.
As he went to kissing her neck, she arched her head back and smiled, a goofy look of lust on her face as she glanced up at the ceiling. “Yeah...ahh...hah... but you ahhh know. I think some of that gravy drilled under the apron, don’t wanna stain it~” she purred feeling said gravy trickle between her breasts, down her abs and well up around her belly button.

She gently raised the apron, revealing her shaven pussy and her toned stomach and abs.

Last edited by Mitsuki Rumblevale on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a line about)
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:29 am

He lowered his head underneath the apron, his hand firmly gripping on her hips as he pushed her back against the couch and lapped up the gravy, before, giving her lower lips a kiss. He licked at her pearl and worked at her lips, her legs resting on his shoulders as he lapped up the ‘gravy’ her body produced.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:38 pm

She smirked as his head vanished and she felt his inviting tongue lapping up her stomach, between her breasts, then make their way back down to her sex! Her back against the couch, while his head was against her crotch! “Ahnnnn...” she moans, Mitsuki’s eyelashes fluttering as she reaches back, desperately clawing at the cushions of the couch. Her breasts bouncing with the one still exposed. Her legs scythed, hooking around his upper arms, her toes clenching as he brought pleasure to her sex with his dangerous tongue~
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:53 pm

He pulled his tongue away from her lower lips, remarking “hmm, seems the flow won’t be stopping anytime soon. Perhaps I’ll have to find something to plug this leak.” He joked, working to undo the sash of his pants, exposing his hardened blade to her. He bent her legs forward, rubbing his blade against her flower, waiting for her to respond. “Well, are you ready for the main course?”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:58 pm

Mitsuki continues to writhe in ecstasy, her left hand cupping her cheek, her ring finger pressing against her lower lip, her lidded gaze falling upon his face, her chest rising and falling! She tugs at her lip and then leans forward, showing her flexibility as she performs a split... her hands wrapped around his blade! “I need a taste~” she purrs, her tongue wrapped around his tip as she closes her mouth around his flesh! Her eyelids flutter, his manly scent spurred her further as she rolls his head around with her tongue, her teeth gently sinking into him but not hard enough for pain, as she suckles his blade!
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:00 pm

“Ahhh.....” he lets out a moan as her lips wrap around the tip of his blade, continuing as she swallowed his sword. He reached his hand back down to her flower, providing some positive feedback as she worked her way polishing his blade.
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:01 pm

She stroked his blade while she suckles, his insertion made her moan into his length, the subtle vibrations were pleasurable for him as his sword slipped a litter deeper past her plush lips, milking him of his divine fluid which she swallowed in gentle gulps! Once she had her fill, she pulls herself away, licking her lips salaciously. “Mmmm~ tastes wonderful~” she winks, leaning back and reveals her wet pussy for him, spreading her lower lips as well as her legs for his entry with a wide, mischievous grin. 😏

“Slip it into my oven~” she purred.
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:02 pm

He sports a sly grin of his own as his blade pierces her folds, sheathing itself inside of her. He slowly scrapes back and forth against her insides, grabbing the breast he had yet to attend to and suckled and teased the nipple, before returning his lips to hers, using one arm to brace himself against the couch as his thrusts slowly picked up
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next