Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living room

+3
Tifa Lockheart
Katsumi
barduwulf
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Living room - Page 3 Empty Re: Living room

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:03 pm

Mitsu clenched her eyes tight as he entered, forgetting how painful and yet pleasant it was to feel her walls accept his long length, but with some resistance as she clenched her thighs, wrapping her knees around his hips and pulled him close with her ankles while he thrusts! “Uhhhhh....” she moans, then feels his lips meeting hers again; her arms wrapped around his heck as she pulls him into the passion!
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:05 pm

His thrusts grew a bit wilder, with her anchoring him in place, her lower lips nearly kissing his root as he drove deeper into her dripping flower. He cups her head with his free hand, as their tongues begin a passionate dance
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:06 pm

This keeps up for hours, their energy not waning as the in and out motions continue, sweat glazing their bodies as Bard removes his Gi top while they made out. His length pounding into her, her apron sweaty and practically see through as it pressed against her flesh, making it look pink, bits of her toned abs showing through! Her moans muffled by his lips as he fell on top of her, her back upon the cushions of the couch; her fluids leaking out as she’s finally ready for a break! “Mmphhh...aah, I’m cumming~” she whispered into this ear, nibbling his lower lobe while she increased her gyrations for a final plunge!
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:06 pm

Her cries of ecstasy and the tightening of her walls around him pushes him over the edge....
“Hah.....hahhhhhh.....Hahhhhhhh.....HAHHHHHHHHH” he moans out as his blade erupts inside of her, going strong for nearly half a minute before beginning to taper off, his thrusts slowing down as he filled her to the brim, trying to ingrain the memory of him into her body
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:03 pm

Mitsuki sighed, sprawled on the couch as he withdrew himself from her pussy. The apron was sopping wet with their combined sweat, and she had a broad smile upon her lips. “Mmm, That was a fun first course~” she purred, untying the apron and tossed it aside, letting it flap against the corner of the house. She slid her hands through her hair. She slid her self off the couch, ass jiggling and her tits bouncing around as she hooks her arms around Bards neck. “However I think we need to change venue, day the bedroom? If you’re ready for more~” she winked and giggles before pressing her lips against his lips. After a brief pause she pulled her lips away and went to cleaning up the meal, and refrigerate the leftovers. All the while, her ass swayed and her exposed breasts bob to her silky movements, cocking her head over her shoulder and looked over at him with a seductive smirk 😏 before vanishing back into the kitchen.
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:40 pm

(...um? Part 2?)
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:59 am

The general smirked at the lovely sight, as he picked up the discarded garments as they both prepared for the next course, heading over to toss the clothing into the wash, seeing as they had little use in the near future, passing the bathroom Hmm, maybe we could have a round in the shower..... before returning to the kitchen divider counter, admiring Mitsuki’s figure Too bad Katsumi isn’t here for this, she’s gonna be jealous.....
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuki Rumblevale Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:45 pm

barduwulf wrote:The general smirked at the lovely sight, as he picked up the discarded garments as they both prepared for the next course, heading over to toss the clothing into the wash, seeing as they had little use in the near future, passing the bathroom Hmm, maybe we could have a round in the shower..... before returning to the kitchen divider counter, admiring Mitsuki’s figure Too bad Katsumi isn’t here for this, she’s gonna be jealous.....

Mitsuki was leaning over the divider, her breasts flattened against the counter, her bare ass sticking out, presenting to the General with a playful wiggle. She had a charming, seductive glare aimed at him, lidded eyes upon him, her mischievous smile broadening. "Why hello there handsome~" She hummed. "Ready for a second round? Or shall we continue another time?" She purred. "Don't want to... over eat, after all~" She playfully hummed, winking at him.
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Mitsuki Rumblevale
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:19 pm

“As much as I’d be happy to continue....” he began, pausing to admire Mitsuki’s backside “...I have the feeling someone’s going to come visit me, so I’d rather they not walk in on us. That would just kill the mood.” He replied, re-equipping his armor, while handing Mitsuki her clothes. “Still, doesn’t mean we can’t have some ‘dessert’ later on.” Wink
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinoa Ryunoshi Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:52 am

A warm gust blew through the home carrying a familiar scent and a flying little creature which flapped its wings before phasing through the closed windows with its odd yet familiar, magical wind guiding it.

Living room - Page 3 Il_570xN

The creature was a paper crane, well silk crane more like, which landed in Barduwulf's hair like it was its nest!

The familiar scent washed over him, and the crane began to relay the message contained within, that only Bard could hear... and display images that only he could see.

Living room - Page 3 Hinoa_and_minoto_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_eternity_shadeh__60f2f1f9200b9e4ce32b7cb780e424e

"Hello again, Kurisuuu~ Or should we call you by your adult name now? Barduwulf? Kurisuu was a cuter name, but alas you're not the little boy we helped raise anymore~"

Living room - Page 3 Hinoa_and_minoto_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_asaya_minoru__a18ab789adf4ac94a439e27259722aa7

"We raised you in accordance to your parent's wishes, alongside our fox friend if you recall! Seeing you in your tiny samurai armor really made me smile, and think back to the old days, when Mino and myself both decided to devote ourselves to your family, you newly created Clan. You were our widdle samurai with such pinchable little cheeks!"

Living room - Page 3 Hinoa_minoto_and_kamura_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_neee_t__45261b887f3eda916d4af9e231e78814

"Mino taught you spearmanship, how to write onmyoji spells, the arts and poetics... I taught you archery, helped you brush up on your swordsmanship, and how to have fun- Okay, Minoto did too~" She teased as Minoto could be heard sighing in the background.

"The studies, the practices, the baths, the fun we had together. Then... we had to leave, before your eighteenth birthday. We both still feel very awkward about that... and here we are now, out of the blue! The handsome young samurai you've become, now Shogun or is it General? Are they the same? Of Beijio! We are very proud of you."

There was a pause, and then suddenly an image of Priestess Hinoa Ryunoshi appeared before him, eating dango haphazardly.

Living room - Page 3 Hinoa_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_chagama_teishoku__2bf7205b6df9c91d18fee2264315819b

"I-omph-shamt take shoo, longsh... phew, the Shogun Otton's rice is all I have left to eat, so I'll get to the point and add to this messag- hagse, mmm..." Started Hinoa, who continued to pig out while trying to recall what she was saying... before swallowing and the stared at Barduwulf directly.

"RICE! no, right! Its imperative you get this message my little samurai! Minoto and myself have uncovered a cult of Yokai frogs in a swamp not too far from  Hara Village, in the Smuggler's Mangrove. My sister and i had stumbled upon the cult whilst heading for the Amiane to reapply a barrier, but... got side tracked. Now, we're at best 'vassals' from Beijio trying to negotiate peace with their leader, the aforementioned Shogun Otton... he's not the smartest, but he's got several frog-man warriors ready to march towards Beijo, and we would like to request your assistance. Minoto has sent word to a fellow Onmyoji, Kaede Wakimoto to aid you in your quest. She's been directed to meet you either at your place, or near the swamp- she's not hard to miss:"

An image of Kaede appeared soon after:

Living room - Page 3 Wakimoto_Makiko_Kaede

"Again... sorry for not keeping in touch, but we both hope to see your face soon... I think he's going to try and eat us, we've stalled him for weeks and he's become impatient... ^^;" she explained, before smiling:

Living room - Page 3 Hinoa_monster_hunter_and_1_more_drawn_by_risumi_taka_fallcherryblossom__4572fc846e811f51bd363ea71abb

"We shall be waiting for you, my little samurai~.... PS: Bring some dango rations!! PLEASE! I'm dyyyying.....!" She whined at the end, before the images vanished and the crane closed its wings. If Bard opened them again, it would repeat the message and images...
Hinoa Ryunoshi
Hinoa Ryunoshi
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:01 am

“Yup, called it!” He said aloud, after the mental playback ceased. “Something always seems to come up at odd times…” he pulled out his phone and Dialed Fuu. Ring…. Ring…. Ring… “Hey Fuu? It’s Barduwulf, I’ve just received information regarding a cult of yokai frogs that need taking care of. I recall you mentioning previous encounters with frog yokai, so your presence and skills are required for this emergency mission.”
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Fuu Inoue, Kaede Wakimoto and Hinoa Ryunoshi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Inoue Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:21 am

barduwulf wrote:“Yup, called it!” He said aloud, after the mental playback ceased. “Something always seems to come up at odd times…” he pulled out his phone and Dialed Fuu. Ring…. Ring…. Ring… “Hey Fuu? It’s Barduwulf, I’ve just received information regarding a cult of yokai frogs that need taking care of. I recall you mentioning previous encounters with frog yokai, so your presence and skills are required for this emergency mission.”

There was a knock at the door, and the tanned, former pirate was there leaning against one of the beams supporting his front porch's awning. She gave him a sly smirk and was tossing her phone playfully before slipping it into the folds of her kimono. "Emergency huh? Well... I've got a little experience with frog yokai. Depending on how they react around humans, they can either be friends or foes... but the sound of your voice implies the latter. What's up?" She asked her commander.
Fuu Inoue
Fuu Inoue
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:28 am

“The Ryunoshi twins are in trouble….. again. They sent a message saying they’re in the Smuggler’s Mangrove near Hara Village. Apparently these frogs are planning to march on Beijio, and the twins are trying to perform peaceful negotiations. We’ll be meeting an onmyoji by the name Kaede there, I need you to go ahead of me. I need to…. acquire something for Hinoa’s needs.” I swear, Hinoa’s stomach is a bottomless pit….
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Fuu Inoue likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuu Inoue Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:35 am

barduwulf wrote:“The Ryunoshi twins are in trouble….. again. They sent a message saying they’re in the Smuggler’s Mangrove near Hara Village. Apparently these frogs are planning to march on Beijio, and the twins are trying to perform peaceful negotiations. We’ll be meeting an onmyoji by the name Kaede there, I need you to go ahead of me. I need to…. acquire something for Hinoa’s needs.” I swear, Hinoa’s stomach is a bottomless pit….

She blinked. "...Did you mix up the surnames? I mean, Ryunoshi's an island... since well, before the Busujima Clan took over ages ago..." Fuu started, as she was not well versed in the clans of samurai and thought her Lord may have made a mistake, however his tone was serious and he looked too busy to verse her. "R-right, Smugglers Mangrove? Huh... haven't been there in ages. I'll head over there right away and find this Kaede person, keep her company while you're out doing what you have to." She says, unaware who the twins were, and never heard of them given she was a non-city gal prior to her station.

She took her black horse hitched out front, and headed for the Hara Village Mangrove...

(to here)
Fuu Inoue
Fuu Inoue
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  barduwulf Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:51 pm

As she left he remembered. “Oh right, she’s never met them…. I’ll have to explain when we meet up. Also about the Dango…. Apologies for the interruption, Mitsuki, but I’m afraid I have some rather important business to handle. See you later.” He waved, hitting another speed dial on his phone as he turned away. “Hello, Yomogi? It’s General Barduwulf, I need two Hinoa sized orders. …..yeah, she’s in trouble again….” He could be heard trailing off as he closed the door….
barduwulf
barduwulf
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Hinoa Ryunoshi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3