Galiavan 2657
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garage floor

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Garage floor - Page 2 Empty Re: Garage floor

Post  Mizuki Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:39 am

Alastor wrote:“Ooh, nice, a whip, this could be fun!” He exclaimed as his arm adapted to the upgrade unit, before commenting on Mizuki’s lacking supplies. “Yeah, one of your sources was having demon troubles, weren’t they? Did they ever clear that up?” He rubbed his chin if they didn’t, I imagine they’d pay for someone to clean house.”

She looked at him, doing a reversal: "...you have a way of making my mods sound dirty!" After teasing, she nodded. "Yeah, since the attack on the city, some demons and monsters have spooked my contractors. Some intelligent criminal demon, half demon, vampire thing I think supposedly is leading the lower ranks. The ADN are too busy with other things to bother..." She sighed, rolling her eyes, having worked in the ADN she understood but hated that they didn't have the resources to aid her too. She then turned to Kisara and chuckled. "You know... good idea, maybe they'll make a meal out of ya and I can sell your ship for scrap Blush~" She teased, before shaking her head. "You're a bounty hunter, its a bit different than handling a monster, Kisa." She added.

Last edited by Mizuki on Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:45 pm

Mizuki wrote:
Alastor wrote:“Ooh, nice, a whip, this could be fun!” He exclaimed as his arm adapted to the upgrade unit, before commenting on Mizuki’s lacking supplies. “Yeah, one of your sources was having demon troubles, weren’t they? Did they ever clear that up?” He rubbed his chin if they didn’t, I imagine they’d pay for someone to clean house.”

She looked at him, doing a reversal: "...you have a way of making my mods sound dirty!" After teasing, she nodded. "Yeah, since the attack on the city, some demons and monsters have spooked my contractors. Some intelligent criminal demon, half demon, vampire thing I think supposedly is leading the lower ranks. The ADN are too busy with other things to bother..." She sighed, rolling her eyes, having worked in the ADN she understood but hated that they didn't have the resources to aid her too. She then turned to Kisara and chuckled. "You know... good idea, maybe they'll make a meal out of ya and I can sell your ship for scrap:blush1:~" She teased, before shaking her head. "Your a bounty hunter, its a bit different than handling a monster, Kisa." She added.

Kisa blew her purple bang from her face and folded her arms. "You know nothing about my experience with monsters, Mizuki I dun trust u..." She explained, before her mood soured. "*Anguish* Seriously, you're a cruel mistress at times Mizu, who wishes the death of their customers? If I die, not that I would, you'd lose half your business Rufus Grin/Gloat" She suddenly smirked, leaning back in the couch, slipping her leather horned peaked cap back onto her head.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:39 pm

“Hmm, maybe I’ll tag along, give this new mod a test run.” He said, standing up after Mizuki finished working her magic. Moves around arm, checking the joints. “Ok, all good. Oh, and Mizu, sorry to bug ya, but mind helping me trim my hair a bit, decided this look doesn’t work for me.”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:58 pm

Mizuki sighed at Kisa's response. "As it is, I only have Alas-" she blinked. Shocked Im speechless... Im not impressed "...I hope whatever it is eats your ass." She spat, before turning to Alastor with a flustered look, falling into Kisa's trap like that.

Alastor wrote:“Hmm, maybe I’ll tag along, give this new mod a test run.” He said, standing up after Mizuki finished working her magic. Moves around arm, checking the joints. “Ok, all good. Oh, and Mizu, sorry to bug ya, but mind helping me trim my hair a bit, decided this look doesn’t work for me.”

"Really? I mean, I suppose it needs a test run, but you just came back from the Craft, and... well if you die I'll have no business left! I dislike that..." She gasped, before blinking at the request for a trim. "A trim? Wow, its been a while since you asked me that, why not go to 'Flornando'---oh wait he was just arrested for... nevermind, anyway, sure lemme grab my kit." She smiled, walking away for a moment, then returned with a different set of tools. "Kinda funny, Kisa over there gets her hair trimmed by me too." She explained, in a little lighter note as she dunked Alastor's head in water. "Cutting a Beast-Kin's hair is a bit tough, you have to watch out for the ears. Humans though, they're a bit easy heh." She continued.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:05 pm

"Yeah, you nearly clipped my ear last time too." She says, when she noticed her breasts wouldn't stop swaying... she found it odd. She grabbed them to hold them in place for a moment, the ever curious nature of Neko and movement... and then let go... and then they moved on their own again, it was like a breeze she could barely feel on both sides were using her sweater pillows for punching bags! It was weird, but it stopped as she got up and walked over to her airship... she thought she saw a dent in the side forming that wasn't present before hand... but she shrugged it off and looked over to Alastor. "Well, can't say I've had my own personal Demon Hunter bodyguard before, should be fun to team up with ya Al, I can call ya Al, right? Razz " She asked, sticking her tongue out at him playfully.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:11 pm

Alright this is new! I’ve been forward before, backwards, sideways, even, but how the hell did I get myself stuck flipping forward and backward in a short span of time over and over again, it was like some twisted slow motion fast forward version of Groundhog day. All I need is Bill Murray to share some poetic irony and bad one liners with, to make this a bit more priceless. And I’m pretty sure that’s not a groundhog in my hand.

Blip.

Great now I’m back to the pre crash moments looking across the garage as the undersized female mechanic is eye-raping her handywork on the airship “the” Delorean turns into a pile of mobile wreckage in just a short time from now.

Blip.

Back to the future, the car is a steaming pile of burnt airship fuselage and refuse, but surprisingly a good solid metal framed car from good old Earth seems to have held up mostly intact. Smoking but still fabulous in condition.. And I mean

I had a good long look, and turned to see a sadly tailless pair of kitten legs leave the building to head off to somewhere. I was idly flipping something end over end in the air with my hand as I watched her leave with the fellow.

Blip.

Ok this is starting to get blipping irritating, oh look what’s that on the floor next to the sulking kitten moving to the couch. Well what do you think I did next. I picked it up, and started rifling through it out of time displacement boredom. Oh look there’s money and some weird local ish form of id in it.

Blip.

I’m still laughing about the contents of it as I catch it again the very last glimpse of her butt waltzing out the door.

Blip.

Seriously why do people have to insult primaloridal folk, it’s not like they chose to be primal God beings. Hmm I suppose I’ll just hang on to this for the time being. Oh look occupation, Belly Dancer! I should go back and watch some of that when I get a moment. Hmm I wonder where and when that was.

Blip.

Ok got a sideways blip in the middle of all this, but I won’t bore you with the details of slinky kitten wiggling and shimming her not so unappealing abs. Thankfully there were no gogo boots involved.

Blip.

Hey now, how’d I miss the hat when she leaves.

Blip.

Sixty-six miles per hour, sixty-seven miles per hour.

Blip.

Star Destroyer… Okay that was sideways in a whole different flavor of drink. But enough about a galaxy far far away and the mixed drinks from the Watering Hole. Long story we’ll keep it short.

Blip.

Seventy-one miles per hour. Seventy-two miles per hour. Oh there goes the engine. Cutting out just like clock work, what did I say, can’t get over seventy-two without shitting the bed.

Blip.

And when did I put on the radiation suit anyway. Last thing I remember I was only kicking it in my normal black on black attire, well one of them anyway, but the whole Back to the Future motify was just so satisfying to play out so I must have switched them somewhere between fifty and sixty miles per hour. Back to the engine cutting out on me like I said it could get up over seventy-two.

Blip.

Nice hat wonder what it would look like without the accompanying clo…

Blip.

Hey now I was enjoying that. Ok I’m getting tired of this forward backward sideways flopping. I miss the wallet this time as it hits the ground at my feet. Bending over to pick it up I can’t help but think this is all a bit erratic even for me. Somehow I need to pull myself into focus and stop shifting back and forth. Maybe the delorean really is affecting my space and time travel. Nah that would be too weird.

Blip.

Oh hell no enough of this shit. Breathe, focus, hmm wallet car.

Blip.

Thankfully it’s all down hill for seventy-three to eighty-eight miles per hour, well planned out if I do say so myself. What I liked the idea of actually doing this time travel space walk thing I do in “the” Delorean, maybe next time I steal Doctor Who’s telephone booth and really make it bigger on the inside!

Blip.

Crash, face plant into steering wheel, and blink. Guess I’ll get out of this and see how much damage I did to it. And hopefully I’ll be able to focus into a single place and point in time again. Oh I still have her wallet , maybe I’ll flip through it a little more, seeing as I’m unstuck for the moment. Belly dancer, really do people actually claim that as a profession.

Man this is going to take a while to straighten out and stabilize in normal time damn just I'll just count money for a bit

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:14 pm

“Yeah, most people who know me do.” Shrug “That being said, I expect you to pull your own weight, otherwise Mizu might just scrap your ship just to spite you.” 😏 He remarks, before sitting back down in the chair, to let Mizuki do her work. “By the way, which mine was it again?”
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:33 pm

Alastor wrote:“Yeah, most people who know me do.” Shrug “That being said, I expect you to pull your own weight, otherwise Mizu might just scrap your ship just to spite you.” 😏 He remarks, before sitting back down in the chair, to let Mizuki do her work. “By the way, which mine was it again?”

"😏 That doesn't sound like a bad idea, Alastor." She smirked as well, as she went to clipping his hair. "Its the local one, in the Miner Village here in the city. The local authorities have been re-routed to civil defense yet don't consider a couple of monsters roaming the mines a 'threat' to the safety of the city; granted, I wouldn't be surprised they put a simple sign out front that says: "Beware of Monsters" or something like that." She says with a sigh, continuing to clip his hair. "Well, being a bounty hunter, I'm sure you encounter all sorts of monsters, but I dunno... your chances are better with Al here backing you up, but like he says, don't make him do all the work; if he's not back with his left arm in tact, then I'm gonna have you watch as I scrap your junker." she says pointing up to the Airship which began to sway gently... which caught her off guard a little, but then she returned to Alastor's hair. "Annnd finished, I think it turned out pretty well. Oh, yeah, I got a package upstairs from the apparel place down the street, they sent it to my place instead of yours again. That special order your Uncle Grant put in a couple months back. Should be up there if you wanna change." She says with a smile.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:52 pm

"Again, you really don't know me that well Mizu... lets say I know about monsters and demons intimately, inside and out." Kisara was distracted by her jiggling assets again, and turned away to see if there was some sort of odd gust going through this garage, and didn't fully see Alastor Grey's finished hairstyle yet. She held her bosom together with her hands cupping either side and she looked down at her girls with a look of annoyance. Its like they got a gods damned mind of their own! She thought. "Mizu, you may want to get this place looked after, you got a weird ass draft." she says with a shrug, before her ear twitched and for a moment thought her hat left her head, but she pulled down on it defiantly before half turning to face Mizu over her shoulder. "Heh, with how this city works, I'm pretty sure that is their deterrent, a simple sign in the mouth of the cave! 😆" She snickered.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:54 pm

“Better than the time they just put some caution tape over the entrance!” He called from the top of the stairs.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:04 pm

( Continue from here )
“Well ladies....” he called as he strolled down the stairs, as he came into view “How do I look?” Arms open, palms faced outwards, and a sly grin on his face.
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:06 pm

Mizu looked at Kisa with a raised brow. "You're just hyped up on Nip again girl. I swear, you cats and your Nekojin." She rolled her eyes, but then laughed as Alastor quipped about the sign and caution tape. "Hahahaa ah, I remember that, that was when the mine flooded if I recall, Gods they need to replace the public works and police force around here. And the mayor." She says, cleaning up. When Alastor called out and came down from above, she turned and smiled. "Heeey, looking sharp! This coat made in Jemial as well?😏" She teased, setting aside the broom.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:29 pm

Mizuki wrote:Mizu looked at Kisa with a raised brow. "You're just hyped up on Nip again girl. I swear, you cats and your Nekojin." She rolled her eyes, but then laughed as Alastor quipped about the sign and caution tape. "Hahahaa ah, I remember that, that was when the mine flooded if I recall, Gods they need to replace the public works and police force around here. And the mayor." She says, cleaning up.

She sighed. "Not as much as I want to be... damn dealer never showed up.  I dun trust u..." She mumbled, as she turned her head away from Mizu with a pout. "Heh, who the fuck's the mayor here anyway? For all I know, they're an A.I." She chuckled.

Mizuki wrote:When Alastor called out and came down from above, she turned and smiled. "Heeey, looking sharp! This coat made in Jemial as well?😏" She teased, setting aside the broom.

Kisara turned to Alastor's voice and.... an... a....  Woah! huba huba!

Alastor wrote:( Continue from here )
“Well ladies....” he called as he strolled down the stairs, as he came into view “How do I look?” Arms open, palms faced outwards, and a sly grin on his face.

Garage floor - Page 2 File

She found herself staring.... Ooo La LA! *nosebleed*

She blinked, quickly turning away before anyone could see as she rubbed at her nose. "...not too shabby." She says gruffly, as she wipes the blood from her nose. ...The Gods do love me! Talk about a fuckin' score! She thought, before snickering, looking over her shoulder at him. "Yeah, you look ready to kill! 😏👍" she smirked with a thumbs up.
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:49 pm

“Well that’s the plan, innit? Either way, I should probably check on Wolf before I go, you two come along, may as well show you the office, Kisa. Plus, I bet she’d like to see you again, Mizu.” He went on, pushing open the door, and walking down St Michael’s
Alastor
Alastor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:54 pm

Mizuki smirked. "I'll catch up later, I still gotta make some repairs to the airship, maybe scrap it!" She teased.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisara Westwind Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:58 pm

She blinked. "Wolf?" She says, her head tracking him as he moved his way out the door, before turning to Mizu:

ur pissing me off... "You best not scrap her!! I'll be back, with twice the pay! You see!" She says, before running after Alastor.

[to here]

Last edited by Kisara Westwind on Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kisara Westwind
Kisara Westwind
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:03 pm

She laughed. "Sure sure..." She waved them off, and walked over to her coffee machine, and poured herself a cup of coffee. Mizu had to admit... it was good to see them both after such a long dry spell of productivity.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:00 pm

Alright instead of boring myself to tears of anguish over this whole my time, your time forward backward pelvic thrusting in time.  I think I’ll recap how I stole “the” Delorean… I mean borrowed with the intent not to return.  Good story I don’t swear, at least not for a few more minutes.

So there I was on the set  watching as they were filming the final sequences of the train coming and the Delorean being wrecked when it hit me.  Why let this be the end of it.  Marty got out of the car and the track signal ws going off and said fuck it… see it wa a few minutes later before I swore, I swear.

Track signal blaring, the train coming in the distance and Marty trying desperately to get his hoverboard out of the deloren before the train hit, by the way pink not my color.  So he dives away and that’s when I do it.  Shifting from where I stood watching I sidestepped through that moment in time and closed the door to the car altering reality and sliding the entire Delorean elsewhere just as the train smashed through the space it had been, oddly enough that train never stopped.  I always wondered why.  I mean in the real world when a train hits something they stop to make sure nobody dies… and now you know why it never stopped because the car wasn’t there…  Funny enough as I was sitting there slipping through time and space I saw Doc Brown’s train pull in and Marty the Mrs’s both respectively and the brats all chatting away as I pulled off my little seemingly insignificant heist when I realized something odd about Doc Brown.

Garage floor - Page 2 Docbro10

And Marty was off too but I didn’t get a good look at him before I was free and clear of space and time shifting.  So there I was testing out the car, and all of it’s faulty mechanics as I’ve already detailed when I set it off down hill to get a fun ride at eighty-eight miles per hour before I shot us off… or before the Delorean actually did what it was fictionally supposed to do at eighty-eight miles per hour, while I added the space and dimensional traveling.  Um yeah, so it turns out Back to the Future really happened, and the Delorean I was in was an actual functioning time machine.  Of course I have to say was, because it was half ruined when I took it, and already prepared for scrap as the history of time travel aka Back to the Future tells us.  No wonder I had to use gravity and inertia to get it up to eighty-eight miles per hour down a really long and steep mountain side.  Real life Delorean, time circuits and Flux Dropsy Capacitor included.  Well that aside I knew things were going to be funky….

What the hell do I have hair in my mouth for, it’s all masculine and short, peth, pith, yuck.  Can’t they cut hair somewhere else, it tastes like unwashed sweaty marinaded dog with a side of lice.  Dammit and smash back to reality.  Ouch steering wheel to the teeth but no blood that’s a plus.  Alright get out check the car, it’s in one piece, oh look I think I was stopped by that airship.

No, nope after closer inspection it looks more like an airbag, Crash Test Dummy Tested but not mother approved, well that ship isn’t getting the Kix seal of approval.  On the other hand getting a good look at the Delorean I see it’s perfectly whole…

Time travel what the fuck yo.  I stop mid sentence on the Delorean being in one piece when I slip the wallet I had been tossing up and down playing a game of belly dance picture Id roulette into one pocket only to pull out the driver side mirror off the door of the Delorean of the same pocket.  Shrugging I look at the Delorean to be certain, yup the mirror is missing, well in my hand.  For a moment I’m not sure how, but then I just flick my eyes backward toward the three people standing around obviously yapping away to the time distortions taking place around me.  Fucking cosmic joke I tell you and I see the cause crystal clearly.  Swaying to and fro from the impact of the mirror before it was ripped free on my crash landing.

Garage floor - Page 2 Jiggly10Garage floor - Page 2 Wiggly10

Yup Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff were swaying to the music of a mirror smacking good time.  Betcha she feels that one later.  Poor Jigglypuff is going to be bruised for a while after Wigglytuff stopped her from sliding off the mirror.  Well that’s what you get for having a pair of pokemon sized niblets poking out into the roadway.  And this lollipop tastes like catnip.  Well don’t need the lolly, hmp looks like I’m back where I ended, hazard suit covered, smoking wreckage behind me and people almost made it completely out of the way of the Delorean.  No need to bend time … oh I get it, double time travel, no wonder this all went fuckside down in a world of shit.  If I just yank out the Flux Capacitor and pocket it, the Delorean will stop interfering with me check, check, checkity check check…

Ah good man you ducked out of the way when you saw I couldn’t stop

Admittedly that line was retarded now that I know it was the prettiest person in the room who I nudged out of the way well time skipping  but hey what the hell, I can admit when I slip up.  Of course no one needs to know time traveling machines are touchy with my own method of travel.  Now to focus on the here and meow I mean now with the smaller more petite mechanic and umm I think I will just pretend I don’t see the steaming pile of oops it’s broken behind me now.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:43 pm

There was a loud BANG from behind.

She half spit up her coffe, and turned around with some of the liquid still in her mouth. "Wha tha hel-" she paused at that, staring at the flaming wreckage of Kisara's airship, the odd angular car standing there in the center of the room practically untouched!

She let the rest of the coffee simply dribble out of her mouth, half realizing that she did it, and reacting with the wrong hand as the mug she held spilled over and she backed away, dropping the mug with a smash! "-THE FUCK?!" She gasped, the spilling coffee missing her chest; if she had been Kisara... she'd have some wicked burns right now. The man standing opposite to her was in a yellow hazmat, a car mirror in one hand. He turned, and with an obscured face, disabling her from seeing him, he raised his free hand and kinda, half waved. She blinked, looked for the point of entry... then the flaming wreck of the ship, the hazmat, the car... the hazmat, the lack of entry, the-

HNNG! @_@

She began to teeter, reaching for the counter to keep herself upright.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:37 pm

“THE FUCK!?!”

The words echoed but I couldn’t understand them, my ears were ringing out nuclear disaster loudness from the impact and whiplash effects.  Hey I may be indestructible but shit still fucking hurts.  Damn I’m hot… wait I’m in a hazmat suit I shouldn’t be this hot, I mean sure hot and sexy but not flame on Human torch combustible pillar of fire… OH shit I’m on fire

Extinguish me! All over that Bilbo!

Oh wait I got this… is she teetering and about to oh double jeopardy scrub fuckers!  One more quick flicker across space and time should do the job…

And now we get a better look at the little missy mechanic, scoop!  I promise I’m only cupping her chest to save her from falling down face first into the ground.  And well cause it was the first thing I could grab to steady her! Wink wink!

Garage floor - Page 2 Crisis25

What the fuck is with this hair color and glittery fucking look.  Once again I get random ass hair and clothes.  I miss my shades and coat.  

Easy now, I mean I’ve had women fall for me at first sight before, but never when I was sporting an anti rad suit.  Great and now I’m shirtless and radiating purple smoke.  I swear the universe has a perverse sense of humor.

So… umm that wasn’t important or anything right?

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:17 am

Crisis Rocan wrote:“THE FUCK!?!”

The words echoed but I couldn’t understand them, my ears were ringing out nuclear disaster loudness from the impact and whiplash effects.  Hey I may be indestructible but shit still fucking hurts.  Damn I’m hot… wait I’m in a hazmat suit I shouldn’t be this hot, I mean sure hot and sexy but not flame on Human torch combustible pillar of fire… OH shit I’m on fire

Extinguish me! All over that Bilbo!

Oh wait I got this… is she teetering and about to oh double jeopardy scrub fuckers!  One more quick flicker across space and time should do the job…

And now we get a better look at the little missy mechanic, scoop!  I promise I’m only cupping her chest to save her from falling down face first into the ground.  And well cause it was the first thing I could grab to steady her! Wink wink!

Garage floor - Page 2 Crisis25

What the fuck is with this hair color and glittery fucking look.  Once again I get random ass hair and clothes.  I miss my shades and coat.  

Easy now, I mean I’ve had women fall for me at first sight before, but never when I was sporting an anti rad suit.  Great and now I’m shirtless and radiating purple smoke.  I swear the universe has a perverse sense of humor.

So… umm that wasn’t important or anything right?

Mizuki on the verge of passing out from the overload of information didn't register the soft, tender hands cupping her bobbling chest till a few moments after didn't feel her face connect with concrete. "Huh...?" She blinked, the fiery wreck ahead of her, then glanced up at the tall... shirtless stranger with the slicked back... was it pink or purple...red hair? Mauve? What the fuck IS mauve anyway? She blinked her purple eyes and thought at first it was Ikai Boontai...whom she had slept with in a locker room a couple months... or a year back? It was a case of desperation that she had desperately needed. A necessary distraction. "...who are..? How did- why is that-?" She pointed to the car, then looked down as she felt him gently squeeze her sensitive flesh. "Ahh!" the Beijionese woman gasped, but... semi-erotically? Rather than 'eep creep!' which would usually be normal affair...

"I'm... so confused... @_@" She moaned, limply hanging there in his... cupping-capable hands.
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:37 am

And she's confused... well I am rather accustomed to shit going sideways after how many lifetimes now.  So she goes a little limp in my hands, guess that means she could use a little extra support until she feels me up good enough to stand on her own...

Wait wait back up a minute.  Did I just think feels me up good enough.  Not sure where that cop a feel line slipped in from, I meant to think until she feels good enough to grope some more... yeah that's tit, wait no no no that's not right either.  I mean boy is it right, but ...

it

is

the

incorrect

kind

of

words

to

be

using

in

this

particularly

inappropriate

situation.

Ok there make her feel better and comfy and cozy, and horny... ah fuck it I can't think out of the bed chambers right now.

Um.  To answer you questions in order.  Accidental sideways parking job from a parallel universe a few life times travel through space from here.  Redish purple, and I'm with you on that one, sorry about the mind reading it's a bad habit when I'm trying to relocate through dimension,s time and space.  Crisis Rocan, through time and space, with a hint of double time travel perversion which frankly is a new one for me, and I've been around long enough to have seen everything and I mean everything.  Well it was either that over sized death trap made of really cheap metal, or the three of you as you were talking.  As it is that cat lady is going to have one hell of a bruise on her right breast when the impact this mirror caused to her catches up to her  Time delayed impact... that' not going to tickle.

Oh breast... right yse the right one.  Sorry about that, didn't mean to impose beyond saving your pretty face from trying to match that airship over there on the floor here.  Never intrude upon a lady without permission unless it's necessary.  By all means take your time, it's all straightened out now anyway so you shouldn't be suffering an adverse affects.  

I don't think

I'll just ease my hand off her perfectly fitting breast and oops now I've got a firm but gently placed hand on her ass too.  I'm getting lecturous in my cosmically old age.

Last edited by Crisis Rocan on Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:06 am

Each, groping, cupping motion made Mizuki flush a deeper shade of pink, her face going from her slightly pallid appearance to a deep pink Embarassed. "Oooo, er, 'oh'... that all? Ahhh, er 'ah'... I see.." she says, as he felt her breasts up, involuntarily or not... she didn't complain. She found herself regaining her balance when she felt his hand upon her ass and she turned her head to him as if to scold him... when she instead with wide eyes: "Wait, time travel?! Wait, that's Kisa's..." She glanced back- the car was fine, but her airship was totaled! She felt a mix of creeping fear, curiosity (sexual and scientific) welling up within her, the attractive, seemingly time shifting, shirtless Crisis Rocan who was distracting her had a literal hand in the latter two. Her fear that Kisara would return with the money in hand... and then see the airship in scrap metal! She was also surprised the automatic sprinkler system didn't go off over the garage... again, Mayoral issues in this lazy city! "Oh Gods... what am I going to do?! This ship is literal toast!" She whined... but at the same time, stared at the vehicle. "...and why the car?"
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Crisis Rocan Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:13 am

Ehhh funny story, it's real!

Yes let's open with confusion.

I didn't make it, and after being flip flopped like a god damn yoyo wrapped around a wheel going a thousand miles per hour I'm glad I've only ever tried this trick once. So turns out what I thought was one thing from one place turned out to be a real thing in a completely different place. Mix in my ahem well unique skill set and this here car's unique gift and I get a hell of a margarine echo in bouncy ball time looping. Long story short I borrowed this car for a joy ride and ended up getting the real deal instead of a show piece with no actual use for and alternate reality instead of the place I thought I was.

And yes Time travel it's a bit of a fickle bitch if you don't truly know what you are doing, and never double that shit up, bad side effects.

Like continuing to grab this woman's ass despite the I'm going to fuck and kill you looks she's trying to decided between giving me.

Of course seeing as Time travel itself is very bad for the common man I think I'll be taking this with me, or destroying it. Might be safer for everyone. God I don't think I could stand another round of humanoid pong.

Flipping the Flux Capacitor into the air it rotated once, then switched to a more familiar shape the wallet of Kisara.

As for the ship, well seeing as your payment is here in full along with a few candid's of a certain Belly Dancer... well maybe you should make up a good excuse, tell her the local mayor needed it for a campaign tour or the local la enforcement seized it under suspicion of illegal modifications... I mean you could always tell her the truth.

Crisis Rocan
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mizuki Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:41 pm

Crisis Rocan wrote:Ehhh funny story, it's real!

Yes let's open with confusion.

I didn't make it, and after being flip flopped like a god damn yoyo wrapped around a wheel going a thousand miles per hour I'm glad I've only ever tried this trick once.  So turns out what I thought was one thing from one place turned out to be a real thing in a completely different place.  Mix in my ahem well unique skill set and this here car's unique gift and I get a hell of a margarine echo in bouncy ball time looping.  Long story short I borrowed this car for a joy ride and ended up getting the real deal instead of a show piece with no actual use for and alternate reality instead of the place I thought I was.

And yes Time travel it's a bit of a fickle bitch if you don't truly know what you are doing, and never double that shit up, bad side effects.

Like continuing to grab this woman's ass despite the I'm going to fuck and kill you looks she's trying to decided between giving me.

Of course seeing as Time travel itself is very bad for the common man I think I'll be taking this with me, or destroying it.  Might be safer for everyone.  God I don't think I could stand another round of humanoid pong.

Flipping the Flux Capacitor into the air it rotated once, then switched to a more familiar shape the wallet of Kisara.

As for the ship, well seeing as your payment is here in full along with a few candid's of a certain Belly Dancer... well maybe you should make up a good excuse, tell her the local mayor needed it for a campaign tour or the local la enforcement seized it under suspicion of illegal modifications...  I mean you could always tell her the truth.

"Wait, like... real, time travel? Temporal displacement and quantic-" she paused, half turning to him, her right shoulder against his chest... her eyes on the flux capacitor, as he tossed it up and down. "...wait, destoy it? You-you can't! I can use something like that!" She gasped, hand reaching out for it, clasping it over his hand... she blinked, glancing at him. "....you'd let me have it, right?" She asked... *begging*
Mizuki
Mizuki
Corproral
Corproral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next